Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
I sat in the front seat and raju started the vehicle and we moved away leaving my mom and sajan alone in that big house. I was afraid and I don't know what raju will ask. As expected raju broke the silence and asked " so you know everything, how do you found about them? And don't say, you don't know anything like that. I looked at rajus face and he was looking at the road at that time but I saw he is serious. I replayed " I found their relationship one day night while they having sex talk".
Raju said " hmmm, so I think you don't have any problem with their relationship. Don't say lie because I saw a small bulge in front of your pants at that time".
I remained silent because I don't know what to tell to him. Then he said " did you swallowed your toung, do you want me to call sir and said everything to him?".
Hearing this my legs and hands shivering because of fear. Teares rolled down from eyes and I said beggingly " please don't that, I am begging to you. Please don't tell this to sajan sir. Please.... I will do anything you want, I catching your legs ,, please...".
Seeing me crying raju stopped the vehicle near the bank of the road and caught my left shoulder with his left hand and said " common Raj, I was just joking. I won't tell this to anybody. I will not get anything if I told this to sir. I am just teasing ,, don't be silly like that. Wipe your eyes".
Hearing the words from raju I slight relieved and wiped my eyes and cheeks with my hands and said " please promise me..".
Raju said " I am promising you, I won't tell anything to anybody". Saying these he gave me a wicked smile. I too smiled foolishly at him.
Then raju again drove the vehicle and in-between he asked " do you know why iam not going to tell this to anyone".
I replayed slowely " no".
He said "Because I too afraid your mom will stop coming to our house . I don't want that to happen. There's two reason behind that, Do you know what was that?".
Me " no".
Raju countinued : first reason is I like sajan sir very much. He is not like other bosses . he is a nice person. And I don't like him getting hurt. He likes your mom very much. Before your mom arrives in our home, I have seen prostitutes and even married and un maried ladies coming with sir in our home daily. It's all okey, but you don't know how badly they used to behave with us. They thought they were the master of the house. But your mom , she always nicely behaved with us. Oh sorry, iam not comparing your mom with the prostitues , don't take it like that".
Me : hmm, I understood what you said, I know my mom don't talk to anyone harshly. She is a lovely women.
Raju said " haaa, you are right. And after your mom arrived in our house no other ladies entered in our home".
I said " hmm".
Raju countinued " and the second , what to say, your mom is smoking hot yaar. I didn't seen any typical village women's who maintained the body even at these age".
I said "haha, I think you are not gone outside , there's lot of aunties hotter than mom".
Raju laughed at my comment and said " whatever I likes your hott mom very much. Even she is in saree, even in modern outfits, even in undies , even nude also. She is a real hotty.
I surprised hearing his replay, even my dick too. I felt a movement inside my pants.
I asked to raju " even nude?,, how you get the chance to see my mom naked?".
Raju laughed loudly and said " your mom is a free bird in our home raj. She can walk, run, sleep anywhere in any dress or even without dress. I think there's a exhibitionist laying inside your mom. Your mom also a good teaser too. She even used to tease the old servant inside our house".
I smiled at his replay and at same time my dick became rock hard too. I said " I know Mom is expert in that. Because she is an policy agent".
We both loughed at same time and I became free to talk with raju and the fear and tention inside me blown away.
Then raju asked " do you got any chance to see your mom like that?".
I said " not like u said, but seen her in bra and panties while changing dress".
Raju asked " I am not going to ask you how you started seeing your mom sexually because I know in these time Internet and other blue films makes that. But tell me , watching your mom in undies make you hot?".
I said " hmmm, yes. It's so hoot ".
Then unexpectedly raju put his hand on above my tight jeans pants which correctly over my dick and squezed my dick above my jeans. And then released his hands.
The sudden act made me shiver and I looked at his face and raju smiled at me and said " oh you are hard now. The small talk about your mom make your dick that much hard. Good".
I just gave a wicked smile other than that I didn't tell anything.
Then raju said " so tell me which part of your mom likes you very much or you used to think and makes you hard suddenly?".
I said slowly " my mom's ass and welshaped thighs".
Raju said " oh that's great , me too yaar, what a big soft as she have. Too hoottt. It's so tight tooo".
I am bit surprised hearing about my mom's ass holes tightness from raju , but I laughed and said " haha, you said about the tightness".
Raju said "haha, what do you think, I am just imagining everything. My 7 inch dick is too tight in your mom's ass hole".
I got shocked hearing that from the servant raju " you meant that you got opertunity to fuck my mom's as....".
Raju : yes, not an opertunity, I fucked your mom's tight ass hole many times. You don't know about your mom. Your mom is only conservative if she is in her saree. If she remove it, she will became a slut. You don't know how much she wanted a dick in her holes. She is really a cock hungry bitch.
Me : hmm, it's hard to belive believe that you fucked in my mom's ass.
Raju: not only fucked in the ass, also licked her pussy somany times after sajan sir completed fucking in the pussy.
Me : what..? . you mean ..
Raju : I mean I liked the taste of man's cum inside the pussy, not only me , your mom likes it very much. She used to come to the kitchen after having sex with sajan sir only to lick your birth hole by me. After licking it clean as a reward your mom gaves her ass to penetrate my dick inside. And a good kiss on my lips too. Your mom is really a bitch Raj.. You don't know her.
I couldn't believe what raju saying, because it's hard to believe. I said : it's hard to believe.
Raju said : don't worry wait a second, i have something for you to clear your doubt.
Then raju took his mobile and played a vdeo and gave in my hands.I was shocked and excited watching the video. It's not a clear vdeo . but in that video a big round ass being fucked by a black dick around 7 inch sized dick. To my surprise and excitement I came to know the ass being penetrated with the 7 inch dick is not anyone elses, it was my mom's ass, and the guy who owned the dick is the guy who is sitting near me, it's raju. I understood that it was my mom because I can understood my mom's voice anywhere anytime in any croud. I heard my mom moaning loudly and saying " haaaaa,haaaa, raju ,,, raaju ,,, yaaaa, do it slowly,,, haaa it's soo.... Good. Haaa, don't take vdeo raju.... Haaa". For that raju replaying " I am not recording mam, it's torch light mom, you are soo tight...... Haaaaaa,,,,". Mom saying " leave your fucking torch idiot,haaa, bend your self and squeeze my boobs ,haaa......". Vdeo ended.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I again and again played the video and looked at rajus face with shocked expression. Raju smiled at me and said " now tell me, is your doubt cleared".
I dont know what to say to raju ,, I remained silent and raju said " don't worry about the video i am not going to show this to anybody. After all there's no face of your mom in the video. I kept this for my personal handjob purpose. You don't know how eagerly iam waiting everyday for your mom's visit in our house. Do you think I am lucky?. Saying this he gave a smile at me.
I said " not you, you got a lucky dick. I smiled back at him.
Raju laughed and said " yaa no doubt in that, I think some one is jealous at me, hahaha..".
I said " yes I feel jealous at you. I didn't even get a chance to see my mom ass completely nude. You fucked in that ass several times, hmmmm".
Raju said " but I think, sajan sir is the luckiest guy in the world. He got the chance to have sex with your hot mom at his old age. Lucky guy.
Me : hmm, what do you think , they were doing now in the house?.
Raju : common, I think it's a bad question, they will be in sajan Sirs bedroom doing some fucky fucky , hahaha... Let's disturb them , what do you think?.
Me : disturb ?, how?..
Raju : wait. Then raju connected the phone in the car in hand free mode and dialled sajan Sirs number and told me to quiet.
After four,five ring sajan took the call. And said : ha raju tell me.
Raju : sir he is in the shop. I think he is about to came back. What you want me to do sir?.
Sajan : make an one hour journey to came back .
Raju : don't worry about it sir, I think I can make that two hour. Sir, call me after both of you done sir . I can handle him.
Inbetween I heard my moms voice and she is asking to sajan that , are they coming back?. And sajan replayed to mom " nobody is coming darling. You just concentrate what you doing dear. And suddenly sajan said " haaa, watch out your teeth my dear shobha".
Sajan said to raju : okey, I will call you. And cut the phone call.
Raju looked at me and said " I think your mom is gaving him a blowjob now".
Me : I too think so. Raju, can you please tell me how their relation started ?.
Raju briefly explained how my mom started a relationship with sajan. I got little bit shocked hearing my mom drugged at the first time and later emotionally trapped by sajan.
Raju countinued : but later the real slut came outside from inside of your mom. Do you know, sajan sir don't have that much energy to handle your mom. I think your mom likes all kind of sex. She is such a bitch yaar, and sajan sir, ho lucky bastered.
Me : I heared sajan sir arranged a party for their friends and introduced mom to them.
Raju : yes, I think your mom surprised and shocked by the party.
Me : hey, do you have any videos of the party?.
Raju : I only have one video, that you seen. But i think sajan sir have a big collection of videos and photos of your mom including the video of the party. The old servant told me he saw two three times in night , sajan sir watching hot pics of your mom in the big TV which is inside his bedroom. Probably he should have that party video also.
Me : hmmm, I think he have that in a external hard disc or something.
Raju : I don't know about that. Hey can I ask you a doubt?.
Me : yes..please.
Raju : are you sure that you are okey with your moms relationship with sajan sir?.
Me : mmm, I know my dad interested in drinks than mom and us. And my mom is not a granny also. If my mom is okey with sajan sir, then why should I have a problem?. I have only one condition, my family should not be destroyed that's all. Why you asked?.
Raju : nothing, and did your mom having any other relationship other than sajan sir.
I lied to raju because I know it is not necessary to answer correctly for this question, I said : I don't know anyone in my knowledge , why?.
Raju ; it is that hard for a sex hungry women like your mom to stay alone, that's why.
Me : hmmm.
Raju said : we are going to reach the shop after this turn.

Then we reached a men's collection shop and I purchased one jeans and a t shirt for the night party and sat back inside the car.
Raju said : we had to wait until I get the call from sir.
I said : mmmmm.
Raju : so are you going for the party in the night?.
Me : I think so , why?.
Raju : in my point of view , you had to stay back saying some excuses.
Me : why?.
Raju: because i think your presence will spoil their fun
Me : I think you are so loyal to sajan sir, but I had a doubt?, what is going to happen in the party?. I think they will have wine or beer after that they will dance . party finished . is it ?.
Raju : yes you are right, but you had to see the girls and women's in the party . I think you don't even need a pussy to make you leak .
Me : so , now you are saying, not to go to the party. Then how can I..
Raju : its your wish , I just gave an advice. Actually I don't know about today's party.
Me : I heard today's party being organizes by job uncle and the other uncle only for my mom and sajan sir.
Raju : hmmm, actually I don't like that basterds.
Me : why?.
Raju : sajan sir is a good man, but his late wife is not like him. She was a bitch , a real bitch. I had to say both of that guys where madams boy friends. I already told you that sajan sir had a big dick which is got by operation, but he is not good in sex. He can't satisfy any women completely. Sajan sirs late wife used them to satisfy herself.
Me : you mean , job and the other guy.
Raju : yes, they are the guys used madam more than sajan sir .
Me : what?,,, what about sajan sir?, don't he know about it?.
Raju : you don't know that bitch and her character, sajan sir loved her very much and she controlled sir like controlling a robot. She was a feminist also. She had relationship with so many peoples. Sajan sir had a accident and paralised below waiste. She used this opportunity and started having sex with others even in sirs presence in the house. Job and peter were main for fucking her. Actually they were not sajan sirs friends, they were madams friends. And later became friends with sajan sir. Luckily by the ayurvedic treatment sajan sir started walking and after that he done some operation from america to get back the sexual power. I think he got satisfactory sexual stamina. But fate again played and madam became cancer patient and that too found out at the third stage. Even the american treatment couldn't save her life. We came here to Kerala after her death, for changinh the atmosphere and also do the countinues treatment for sajan sir also.
Me; and how peter and job came here?.
Sajan : they too came here after two years and started buisiness here. Sajan sir also a partner in their buisiness. I already told you, before your moms arrival , our home were treated as a brothel. Everyday so many girls and women's came to our house along with sir or with them. Now the situation is completely changed.
Me : hmmm.
Raju : I too want your mom to countinue coming to our house. That's why I promised you that I won't tell about you to anyone.
Me : and also you can fuck my moms ass, ...
Raju : hahaha. Yaaaa. Such a yummy big ass.
Me: hey,I had a plan, I won't go for the party with them, if you had secret key sajan sirs bedroom and shelves.
Raju; why?..
Me : oh , Iam not a thief you know that, I want to see the videos and pictures of mom. I think both of us can see.
Raju : don't worry about that, I know where is the shelve keys used to kept.
Me : then okey, leg them enjoy the party.
After another 10 minutes raju got the call from sajan sir for coming back to the house. I looked at the watch and saw time is 0530 pm in evening while we reached back to the house.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Before reaching home I purchased one small glycerine bottle from the medical shop and rubbed it in my left eye. Raju asked me the reason behind it. I said to raju : its a trick that I studied in internet and I tried two times and succeeded cutting classes. If the glycerine uses in the eye , then the eye will became red and look likes infected. You have seen actresses were crying in TV, they were using glycerine for that.
Raju said : oh,,, that's a brilliant idea yaaar. So you will tell them that you are not coming to the party because of that reason..
Me : yup....

We entered into the hall and I saw both my mom and sajan sir sitting there in the sofa. They acted brilliantly like always that nothing happened inbetween them. My mom noticed my red eye and she jumped from the sofa and ran towards me and caught my cheeks with her hand and said : oh, god.... What happened dear?.
Me : mm, I think the same old problem mom.
Hearing it sajan also came near to me and said : oh shit, what happened?.
Mom replayed to sajan : I don't know sir, I think this is third time he having the same problem. We have seen a doctor also, he said its because of the hot climate last time.
Sajan : oh, let's go to a hospital then..
Me : no uncle, its not required. It will became normal after 4,5 hours.
Sajan : no way, let's go to a hospital now, don't wait for 4,5 hours.
Me : uncle please listen, I know what doctor going to say. I think mom too know that. He will say to wash the eye with cold water. Is it mom?.
Mom : mmm.
Sajan : but?..
Me :common uncle, I already told you. There's nothing to worry about. And don't waste the time , I think it is time to get freshen up for the party.
Mom : what party?, both of us are not going to any party. We are going to home right away.
I saw sajan's face became red hearing that from my mom, me too didn't expected that from mom.
I said : common mom, I think you should go to the party. I think it is not fair that dropping the plan suddenly.
Mom : Iam not going alone dear.
Me : common mom, you are saying like that I used to accompany you for all the parties in your office. And you are not going alone , you are going with sajan uncle. And secondly time is late for us to return back to our home. We have to stay here in any case at these late time. Then what is problem for you going to the party?.
Mom : hmm, what will you do here alone?.
Me : oh, common mom. Don't tease me like this in front of uncle. I will do the same thing if you were here even after going to the party. What difference will make your presence mom. Iam not planning to go outside, cos you know I don't have any friends here. Then why are you worrying mom. I think I will spent time by collecting games, and movies from uncles computer.
Mom : don't say you are grown up, you are still my small kiddoo. But how can I....
Then raju interfered and said : don't worry about him mam, I think I can take care him. He is a good kid.
Me: ya , that's good. I think raju is enough for me here.
Mom : are you sure?...
Me : yes mom, don't worry about me.
Mom : hmmm, okey then. I will go with sajan sir for the party and will back as soon as possible. Don't make a mess here son.
Me : okey mom, I won't make any trouble. Its my promise.
I saw a big smile on sajans face and he said , okey then let's get ready for the party shobha. Both of you can take the second room in the top floor. And he walked to his room.
I followed mom and we both entered into the room which sajan said. I layed in the bed and acted like I had itching in my eyes. Mom removed her saree and blouse in front of me which is not an unusual Seen for me. I looked at my mom walking to the bathroom in white bra and yellow petticoat . it was my first time that I was in this room. And I saw four big pictures of sajans late wife hanging on the walls. I just had a close look on all pictures and other items in the room. Inbetween the old servant came and gave me a sleeveless silver colour velvety type nighty.
Mom came back from the bathroom after 10 minutes by wrapping a big white towel around her body which is covered her body from just above her boobs up to the mid thigh. One small towel is wrapped on her to dry her wet hair. I had to say mom looks so hot in the towel. As normal my dick became hard too.
I gave the nighty which the servant haves me to mom and mom weared it. The nighty looked like bit tight for mom because I can easily trace out my moms body structure in it even the two point of moms nipples . I said : it is perfectly fit you mom.
Mom said : no, its little bit tight for me. Actually this is sajan sirs late wife's.
Me : haaa.
Then mom opened one drwayer on the wall and took a hair brush and a make up bag. Then she sat in front of the mirror and started her make up. I gone close to the drwayer and i saw lot of hair brushes , make up item, different make up kits and different hair clips , four different body sprays for women inside it. Mom comped her hair and inbetween I told to mom : mom , I think you had to make a round by your hair in your back of head and clip it with this hair clip. Saying this i took a black medium sized butterfly looking hair clip from the drwayer and handed it to mom.
Mom : oh, thank you my dear son for the precious advise. Then mom pulled me and kissed on my cheek.
Mom tied her hair as like I said and asked me : how's it?.
Me : super mom. And are you going in this nighty for the party?.
Mom : haha. No , I had to go to sajan sirs room for that. He told me that he have lot of saree's there and i can select any saree which I like. I think my son will help me in that.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Me : sure mom, its not a office party, its a high class peoples party, my mom should not go behind infront of other women. I don't like that.
Mom said : oh,, thank you my dear.
Me : what about using lip stick?.
Mom : no son, I don't like that.
Me : use the lip glowing cream mom. Don't use the colour. My moms lips have natural beauty.
Mom got flattered hearing it and mom took the lip glowing cream and applied on her lips. Then mom stood from the chair and asked to me : am I looking okey dear?.
Me : not okey mom, you looks so nice. Inbetween raju knocked the door and mom told him to come in. I saw a his eyes brightening seeing mom and I asked him : tell raju, hows my mom looking?.
He said : madam looks superb. Anyway please call me if both of you wants something.
Mom said : no raju, thanks, saying this mom walked towards to sajans room to change the dress for the party. Mom crossed raju and raju looked at me and put his hand above the dick and rubbed his hand there like signalling my mom looks so hot.
I followed mom and mom knocked on the door. And sajan sir opened the door. He was in black colour shirt and plain blue jeans . I told him : you looks great uncle. Its my favorite, black and blue combination.
Sajan said : oh, thank you. I think you are hear to help mom selecting the dress.
Me : yes..
Mom : how's my hair style sir, its his choice.
Sajan : looks great shobha. And I think you will prefer a saree, is it ?.
Mom : yes.
Sajan : okey, there are three drwayers full of saree's, select any saree which you likes.
Mom looked at me and I told to mom : mom, you are going with sajan sir for the party, and he is in black shirt, so I think black saree will suits you this time.
Hearing it sajan said : superb thinking kannan. That's great.
Mom : that's my sweat boy.
I smiled at them and sajan walked towards the drwayers and took two black saree's from it showed it to me. And said : there's only two black saree's available , you can select one from it otherwise we can go for a purchase immediately.
I said : I think I can select from these two, and looked carefully both sarees. One is a silk saree with yellow lines on it and second is net type saree with small black floweres all over it.
I selected the net type saree and gave it to mom. Before mom could open her mouth sajan sir told me to select matching blouse . hearing it I asked to sajan : I think there should be a blouse as a pair for these kind of saree's.
Then sajan said : yes, its there. But it is sleeveless and also little bit low neck too.
Me : so what, I think you were not going to office party.
Hearing it sajan laughed and took a sleeveless black polysatin blouse and gave to me and said to mom : you can change here shobha, and other items like petticoatetc etc also available in that drwayer, saying this he walked out of the room. Then mom locked the door and looked both saree and blouse one by one.
Then mom said : sooorry my dear son, I think your selection is not good at this time.
Me : what happened mom, it is good, and I think its little bit modern.
Mom : not little bit, its too modern. You know Iam a old fashioned lady. Then how?.
Me : atleat try it once mom, then I will tell you, is it bad or good.
Mom said : mmm, okey. For my lovely son , I will try.
Then mom removed her nighty and mom stood there in a blue panty . In between I helped mom by picking a black petticoat from the drwayer and handed to mom. Mom weared the petticoat first and tied it just below the navel ,which is made of black silk material and then mom weared the black polysatin blouse and i helped to connect the hooks each other between the two ends. Then mom weared the fishnet flower embroided black saree. Oh god, I had to say mom looked so sexy and hot more than mom is nude in that saree. Because the saree and blouse perfectly matched to my mos body and her full white creamy belly including the deep navel and a big cleavage is visible outside through the sheer fabric of the saree. Also my moms creamy white back portion of the body is completely open from neck to petticoat, only the 3cm widened strap of the blouse is there.
Mom stood in front of the mirror and looked her body and before she opens her mouth I said : you looks great mom. Very very nice, and superb. I think nobody will believe you are mother.
Mom smiled at me and said : but, ..
Me : common mom, what's the problem. Believe me you looks so great.
Suddenly sajan sir knocked the door and asked is mom is ready. I opened the door and sajan came inside. His jaws dropped seeing mom and his eyes bulged out from the socket. Then I asked to sajan : uncle, how's my selection?.
Sajan : superb kannan, very very nice.
Me : but mom is saying it is not.
Mom : I didn't say that my dear, Iam afraid ,what will happen if somebody knows me wil see me in this saree.
Sajan : don't worry about that. The party is in a five star hotel and there won't be so many people.
Mom asked me : are you sure that the saree is okey for me.
Me : yes mom, 1000%.
Mom : then okey sir, I finalized this saree.
Sajan : but there's something missing. Saying this he opened another drwayer and took a diamond necklace and gave it to mom and said : wear it shobha, then you will look perfect.
I saw a big brightness in moms eyes and mom weared the necklace.
Then I got a idea and I said : I think let's have some pictures mom. Because there won't be a second chance like these.
Then sajan said : that's a good idea wait. Saying this he opened another shelve in the wall and took an digital cam. I looked inside it and found some electronic items including two hard discs which I needed. Luckily i came to know that all the shelves are not locked by key.
Me and mom posed for the camera together, and sajan took around 10 pics of us. All the time i noticed mom adjusting her blouse because I felt mom is not feeling comfortable in the sheer sexy saree. I know it is my presence that making mom uncomfortable because i know mom dont have any problem facing sajan alone in this modern sexy saree or even nude but now I was here and mom is gaving a great view of her belly and cleavage to sajan.
Then I took the camera from sajan and asked him to join with mom . mom tried to maintain the gap inbetween but sajan filled the gap by standing so close to my mom. I saw my moms wiered face, so I told mom to smile. I can see mom trying to smile but she couldn't. After one two pics , sajan didn't waited for my call, he put is hand through my moms shoulder. Me and mom both shocked by the sudden act from sajan. But I didn't shown it on my face. Mom suddenly shook her shoulder and released from his hand and mom looked at his face.
Then sajan said loudly " what happened shobha?, we are just taking photo. Dont worry about kannan shobha, I don't think he is a narrow minded boy like villagers. At least he allowed you to wear a modern saree. Can't you think?, it's shame to say that you are kannans mom.
Sajan shown his trick and handed the ball inbetween me and moms court. Mom looked at my face for response. Now I was in a bad situation, because I dont know what to tell. Finally I told mom " uncle is right mom, its just photos mom. At least think whose mother you are".
Mom thought for seconds and moms face expression changed suddenly and smiled at me and said " okey dear, Iam proud of my sweat modern minded son".
Saying this mom stood back to the position which she stood earlier. Again sajan put his hand through my moms shoulder. I saw the panick and fear disappeared from my moms face and mom gave a beautiful smile to the camera. After two three shots sajan changed the poss and he caught my moms bare waist.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
page 25
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Thank you for continuing this story.. this is my favorite story of all time.. I wish you not only update the rest of the story but also to continue after faisal/fisy has sex with with the mom.. The story also indicated that fisy had already fucked the daughter buut it was not continued.. please continue that part too.. Thank you once again.
Like Reply
thank you for sharing this wonderful story......plz post soon.......appreciate your effort .....
Like Reply
Thank you for continuing. Please keep as updates
Like Reply
(02-07-2019, 07:49 PM)sarit11 Wrote: .
Me : common mom, what's the problem. Believe me you looks so great.
Suddenly sajan sir knocked the door and asked is mom is ready. I opened the door and sajan came inside. His jaws dropped seeing mom and his eyes bulged out from the socket. Then I asked to sajan : uncle, how's my selection?.
I saw the panick and fear disappeared from my moms face and mom gave a beautiful smile to the camera. After two three shots sajan changed the poss and he caught my moms bare waist.

lovely man keep it going like this, let Raju show Kanans his moms films and make him suck his cock for starters
Like Reply
Mom looked at my face for my expression, I stood there like an professional photographer , seeing this mom too became cool and gave a nice poss to the camera. I took two three shots and and looked at sajan thinking what will be the next pose?.
Seeing my silence and moms silence the old man became more brave and this time he stood behind my mom and pulled mom towards his body and put his head on my moms left shoulder and inserted his left hand inside my moms saree through the open portion and caught my moms bare waist with his full hand. I can see through my moms shear saree that his hands were wrapped over my moms belly.
I can see the difficult in my moms face to face me but my expression made her silent. I again clicked two three shots with the camera. The next pose shocked me completely because sajan stood side ways and made mom stand facing him. Then he pulled my mom to his body and he said something in her ear. I saw mom looking at him. Then he put his left hand on my moms ass and one hand wrapped behind my moms back. He told mom to put her hands on his shoulder And mom did same then they turned their face , actually there's no gap there inbetween their cheeks. Sajan gave a good smile and at the same time mom gave a wicked smile at the camera.

I took 4,5 photos , my dick was rock hard all these time. To save from embarrassing situation in front of own son, mom told to sajan " I think we will became late for the party". Sajan said " haaa, okey let's go". While he walking towards outside the room I asked to sajan " uncle, what will I do with this camera?, how can I copy this file to my hard disk".
As like I wanted he told me to use his laptop. Sajan walked away from the room and mom came near me and looked at me. I know there's something my mom wants to tell me. So I asked to mom : what happened mom?_ you look gorgeous in this saree.
Mom smiled at me and said slowely " don't take this photos with you, if anybody sees , it will became a big problem.
I said : don't worry mom, nobody will see this, iam here. Then why are you afraid dear mom.
Mom said : hmmm, take care son. I will be back as early as possible I can. Take care your eyes and don't forget to wash it with cold water.
Saying this mom kissed on my cheek and also said : iam lucky to get a son like you dear. Then mom moved away. I went with mom upto the front door and there's sajan already seated in the drivers seat and raju standing outside the car.
Mom waved her hands to say bye also said to raju to take care me. I saw their car moving away from my sight. Then raju looked at me and said : oh man, she looks so hot in that saree.

I smiled at him and said : there's a good news bro, I got permission to use sajan sirs personnel laptop.
Raju : that's good news, so I think you will get something about your mom today.
Me : I think so...

I went again back to the room without wasting any time I opened his laptop. At first I connected my hard disk then I inserted the memory card which is in the camera.
Around 1400 pics were there inside the memory card, first I copied the pictures which I took earlier . then I spied the photos in it and I came to know that sajan was a real traveller. There were pics from different places in India and also some other countries. There's also lot of pics were there of his family,means her daughters pics with and their families.
I didn't get anything interested from the memory card I wanted, then I took the two hard disc from the shelves, before connecting I prayed to god " oh, god please gave me something interesting".
I inserted the first hard disc but I didn't get anything related to mom. It is filled with his old memories, like his old days, his late wife's photos, old family photos like that. I looked the pictures of sajans daughters carefully , I had to say both of them are two hotty pieces. I copied some photos of them into my hard disc.
I was disappointed seeing it, then I connected the next hard disc. The name of the hard disc gave me lot of hopes. Because sajan named the hard disc " my new life Kerala". I opened the the hard disc and found four sub folders , named on his late wife, and my moms name shobha, and other named maria , and the last folder " others". . I didn't had the interest to see or know about his late wife so I opened the folder named others first.

I surprised to see the pics inside and my dick became rock hard because there were lot of pics of nude women's and girls ,also pics having sex with sajan. But to my utter shock there were pics of group sex including sajan and job having sex with various girls. The girls looked like call girls or hookers because I saw various pics they having drinks also smoking. But all of them looks smoking hot. I copied the folder in to my hard disc and opened the folder named maria.
I opened the sub folder named " pics" and I shocked to see the pics of maria aunty who was also an agent who left the agent job one year ago. As per my knowledge which mom said to me, her husband was an x NRI left the job because of kidney problem. They had two grown boys both were engineers now. Mom also told me she left the job because her both sons got job in a reputed it company in Bangalore. About maria aunty , she is around 50 yeares old BBC type body and fatty. But her face is cute and her lips were red thick.
There were lot of nude pics of maria aunty in different posses also in various western outfit looks vulgur to me because her fat body shape not during her in that kind of dresses. I scrolled down and shocked to see the pics of maria aunty having sex with sajan, also with job and also with Peter. In other shot I saw Peter fucking maria aunty in doggy position and sucking peters cock probably job took the pic. I couldn't believe my eyes because I remember her face and her sweat talking with every one. I can't believe my eyes seeing her like this. While copying my heart belated so fastly thinking what will be there in the folder which is in my moms name. I though myself that will I see the pics of my mom like I seen maria Aunty's.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
There were videos also inside the folder and I quickly checked the videos by forwarding fast. As I expected it were the videos of maria aunty having sex with sajan and also with the two others in various positions. I copied everything inside my hard disc. Before opening the folder on my moms name I called raju to come to the room. He came and told me he had some work left and he will join with me after that. Before going down I asked him about maria aunty and shown some pics to him.
Raju said : oh that women, she was worked in sajan sirs same office, she used to come here two three days in a weak before she quieting her job. As per my knowledge she got layed without any difficulties for cash and saving her job. I think she had some family issues but I had to say she is not like your mom. Sajan sir gave her so much cash for coming and getting fucked by him. Even she taken money from job and peter also. Actually I didn't like that fatty women. So neither I didn't shown any interest in her.

Me : mmm, I have seen uncle and them having sex with other girls also together,, so what about my mom?...
Raju : i already told you it all started because of sajan sirs late bitch wife. Sajan sir failed to satisfy her after the accident and to satisfy her sajan sir brought them at first. Later it became a routine even after he recovered from the accident. Also after her death they both started bringing different girls here in this home. It countinued until your mom came to this house. That's why I told you I hate that basterds. But your mom is not like the others to sajan sir, he is in deeply love with your mom. That's why he made your mom wear his late wife's saree, which nobody weared after her death. And your mom is also not like maria and others, in my knowledge she didn't take a single penny from sajan sir till now. Mmmmm, but I don't know or Iam doubtful that that basterds will try to get your mom. I have seen they were looking at your mom as a hungry wolf so many times.
Me : mmm, you can go raju, come back after the work.
Raju : you too come with me, have dinner and you can countinue in that time i will be free also.
I looked at the clock and its 0930pm now, so I went with raju and had dinner. Inbetween raju completed his job and he too ate dinner. Inbetween he got call from sajan. Raju said three four times okey, okey sir, and also at last he said I will do it.
After disconnecting the phone he looked at me and smiled and said : do you know what sajan sir said?.
Me : no...

Before saying it mom called me in my mobile and told me to take care , she will be back in 1 hour. I told mom that Iam okey now, and she can come slowely after completing the party, Iam okey here with rajus company. Hearing it mom told me , she will be back as soon as possible. And we ended the conversation.
I looked at raju and asked : what he said?..
Raju : he told me he wont back till 1200am, so told me to take care of you, and also told me to gave you sleeping pills... You know why?, is it required? Haha..
Me : haha, I know, its not required... I think I can act very good like sleeping...haha.
After the dinner I went back to sajans room and opened the hard disc. Raju came there with a glass of milk. Seeing i asked him : I think there's no sleeping pills in it.
Raju : haha, no if you don't want then I will drink it. Saying this he drank the milk half and put it on the table .
Raju : you had to act nicely, don't gave me a chance to say to my Bose that you know everything and you don't have any problem in it.

Then he called sajan and told him that he gave the pills like he said, and I will be in deep sleep within 20 minutes.
Raju sat near me and looked at the monitor screen. I opened the folder on my m oms name and opened the first folder. and I saw lot of normal pics of mom which were taken in office meetings and also in office tour. I remembered the tour which I too accompanied mom that too two yeares before trip to ooty. Also I seen my moms passport size photos and even moms drivers licence copy. I thought probably sajan will be so mad about mom. I selected some photos which I felt mom looks good and copied to my hard disc. Then I opened the the second folder which is filled with around 12 videos. I opened the videos one by one and found the videos were taken without my moms knowledge probably via spy can that too she is in his office talking official matteres. But all the videos were not my moms, also moms colleague asha and maria aunties included in the same manner. I didn't copied any video from it and opened the next folder named the first date.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
In that folder I saw one video clip and that too around 2 hours long. I played it and I saw the room which I were now laying in the screen. Then suddenly I looked around and saw CCTV can fitted on the corner. I felt alarmed and called raju in his mobile. He told me he is wiping the floor at the hall. I asked him about the CCTV can and he told me he is the operator of that CCTV don't need to worry, presently it is switched off. I felt relieved and played the video and countinued watching. The room was empty at first and after 12 minutes sajan came to the room and mom followed. I looked at my moms face and found tensed. Then sajan took his laptop and also some documents and started teaching to my mom in the way its look like.
Inbetween the old man came and gave drinks to my mom and after 10 minutes I saw my mom catching her head and saying something to sajan. Sajan also said something and made my mom lay on the bed. I saw my mom drenched in sweat and she is rolling in the bed in both ways. Suddenly sajan sat at the edge of the bed and caught my moms hands firmly. He talked something to mom and started kissing on her face. At first he kissed on her forehead, then cheeks then on my moms sweat red lips. Then he removed my moms pallu from her body and unbottoned her blouse hooks one by one. I saw my moms eyes were closed and her lips were apart saying something but not moving from the laying position.

I forwarded little bit and saw my mom and sajan is completely nude and his head were inbetween my moms thighs probably licking my birth hole. It is an soundless video also not enough clarity so I forwarded little bit more. Now sajan was over my moms body and sucking my moms lips also fucking her pussy fastly. I again forwarded the video and this time mom is riding over his cock like a cow boy. Again I forwarded then I saw sajan fucking mom from behind in a doggy style. Then again I forwarded and saw mom sitting covering her face crying and sajan just sitting near her and saying something. The video ended in a long passionate kiss inbetween them.
I looked at raju and raju told me : I think sir has eye on your mom long before she first came to this home. I remember the first day your mom came here. I was stunned to see your mom at first. Your mom is so beautiful also sexy. No one came here like sexy as your mom before. They talked for so long and I got message from sir to drug your mom. I did the same as he ordered to me. They didn't came out of the room till in the evening from the room that day. I watched everything in the scree which is on the screen that day. I was totally surprised to see your moms sexual crave that day. Sajan sir intended for a hot soft sex but your mom took the shit out of him. I don't know what they talked or how sajan sir make your mom cool. But from that day she became the lover of sajan sir. And you know your mom comes once in a weak here to sex with sir. I already told you inbetween I too got chance...
I heared everything and just gave " mmmmmm".

Then I opened the next folder named " hotty shobha". Finally I got which I wanted , my dick became rock hard also surprises to see the pics of my mom dressed in a white new looking bridal dress which is a sleeveless also with head caps made of white cloth. Theres only Little bit cleavage is visible in the pic but still I couldn't control myself . because my mom looks so beautiful with the all make ups including lipstick and mom smiling so beautifully in the pics. Around 10 pics were there in the same costume but with different posses.
In the next set mom were in different types of saree's including indian ethnic saree's also modern Western saree's. Some of them looks so beautiful and some of them looked so sexy. In The sleeveless shear saree's which is in white blue and red colours , mom looked so hot especially. I liked one pic more because I felt it was the hottest in saree collection because in that pic mom in a light red sheee saree, inside sleeveless velvett blouse that too the the strings were so thin. More than half of her cleavage and and her full belly can see clearly because of the sheer fabric.

Seeing the next set of pics I felt my dick will explode because in the next mom were dressed in modern outfits like different types of one piece skirt that too in various colours with various designs. In all the pics moms cleavage is visible and one tbird of lower thivh upto below also naked. especially I liked a pic which mom is in blue skirt which body fitted to mom and the design at the belly were like crossed strings like connecting the upper and lower parts of the dress. So belly is completely visible outside. In every pic moms make up made it look so sexy and beautiful.
Watching the next pic my eyes widened and my mouth opened automatically, in that picture mom is in a short sleeveless dark blue inner t shirt , and blue jeans tight short . mom let her hair free and she had some nice make up in her face including light red lipstick on her lips. 70 % boobs are outside of the T-shirt and the trace of nipples clearly visible. Jean short is so tight and also so short up to her half thigh.
Next three four pics were in same dress but in various posses showing her back and sides. I felt the short will tore because it is that tight to include her big ass. I slowely inserted my hand inside my pants and adjusted my dick. Then I looked at raju he was looking at the screen also scratching his fingeres above his bulge.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Raju looked at me and smiled and said : oh, man,,, what a sexy maaal yaar,,, I remember that day she came on this dress to kitchen to take cool drinks. I got chance to squeeze her boobs or your mom allowed me to do it. Oh,, I can't wait sooorry.
Saying this he removed his dhoti and put his dick out and started shaking it slowely. I looked at his dick , it is bigger and thicker than mine also blacker than mine. I too did the same. I changed the pics one by one found difficulty to do both work together. Then suddenly raju caught my dick with his hands and told me he will help you and smiled at me.
I dont know why, I didn't resisted him . I opened and removed my pants completely and made it easy for him. In the next pic mom is in a halloween costume which is a one piece sleeveless skirt , looks like made of velvett material design of an american flag. Again more than half of her cleavage and thighs were naked in it. I looked carefully at my moms white big thighs and hot big ass. Raju helped me to relieve the stress by shaking my dick slowely.
In the next set mom were in different type of nightys especially baby doll nightys. I can clearly see my moms naked 36c boobs because it were so sheer and made of thin material. I saw my moms one third lower portion of ass in the back pose picture because the nighty only reached up to there. Also looked like mom is not wearing panty inside but with difficulty by zooming the pic I understood that mom weared a panty inside but it is yellow string panty.

Seeing the next two sets I removed my pants completely and started shaking my dick with my hands. In that pics mom were in different types of modern bras and matching panties including bikinies also in lingeries. That too mom posed so seducivily to the camera. In the last of pics mom were in four different types of stockings that too she is in high heels without wearing any panty . the posses made my head spin because mom poses in different styles of sex postions including doggy style, showing her big ass and spreading her thighs also spreading her both ass cheeks with her own hand. I felt it is not my mom which I was seeing, probably Iam seeing a porn stars in the internet.
I looked at raju and raju too looked at me and I asked him : oh god, I didn't expect these much, how uncle made my conservative village mom like a porn star?.
Raju smiled and said : that's the changes in life when we got a high class life. You know sajan sir is a high class guy who worked us, Delhi based companies also gone in different countries. He had that kind of thinking's so automatically your hot mom changed as per his wishes. Whatever, man , your mom is a super hot women yaar, look at her red widened pussy, look at that big round ass.... Damn hot man.... I believe Iam so lucky to get chance to fuck your moms ass. What you will do if you got a chance with your mom?.

I thought myself what will I do inbetween raju came close to me and caught my dick and he bend his upper body and put my dick inside his mouth and started sucking my dick. I didn't opposed him and also I said : surely I will fuck that big ass. But I liked to see ... My mom having sex with some one more than I fucking her.
Inbetween raju increased the speed of the fucking and made me cum inside his mouth. And he swallowed it. Then he weared his dhoti and told me I will be in ground floor time is now 1130pm, they will be back in anytime, if I heared they coming I will give you signal you had to act like sleeping. Don't forget to put everything back from where you got.
Before he leaving I got a doubt and I asked him : don't you want to cum?..
Raju : of course I will cum, but I think I will get a chance to cum inside your moms ass. Saying this he mooved away.
I didn't waited long I copied everything into my hard disc and I looked at the screen and saw there's one more folder left named " party". I copied that folder too in my hard disc and put back everything which I took from the shelve and closed it.
The shooted the huge load of cum inside rajus mouth so I lost interest so I didn't looked at the folder " party". I thought I will look it tomorrow in my home in my lap.
Suddenly I remembered one thing which I forgotten after coming to this house because of excitement which is the voice recording of my mom and vimal in his textile shop. I eagerly opened the voice clip to know what they were talked and to know where my mom disappeared and what happened inside the stock room.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
In the voice clip.........
Vimal : don't worry chechi, he will be safe , ...
Mom : mm, so hws buisiness...
Vimal : by gods grace everything fine. What about yours chechi?.
Mom : little dull actually, ..but good..
Vimal :haha, common, don't say lie to me.. Chechi... I know you are getting lot of policies...
Mom : Iam not lieing , its the truth,, there are different companies in the same field , also lot of agents... Its very tough field now. And the rich people like you were not interested in policies... Then what will people like us do..
Vimal : haha,, you know chechi, buisiness men like us rolls money from one buisiness to others, and also people like us interested to deposits money in anything which we gets it back after long yeares. But don't include me like all of the other guys, I can invest money in any policy but should get profit fastly...
I understood he used the double meaning , I think mom to hot it because of that theres a silence of 9 seconds inbetween the next talk..

Then mom said : mm, you know vimal, I can't do anything in that, every one of the guys gets their profit after a gap actually, so how can you only get it so fastly..
Vimal : don't lie to me chechi,,, I know one guy who invested money in policies and getting a huge profit frequently..
Mom : who is that?, tell me,,, I want to know about that guy..
Vimal : haha,,, we both know him,,, it is our anwar . I know he gets huge profit by policy...

I know whats Vimal meant , he meant about the sex life of mom and anwar. I thought my mom will became angry and their conversation will be ended or mom will say something rudely to him. But nothing happened....
Mom said : haha , you know the special profit is gaving by me to him , not company. Company only gaves the same money which it give to all others.
I surprised to hear my moms bold replay to vimal, she indirectly said she having sex with an war at her own will.
Vimal : hmmm, I know that chechi,, and if you promise me that you will gave the same profit that you gaves to anwar to me also , then I will also invest my money as much as you wanted in the policy.

Mom ; oh thanks for your kindness, but i can't gave that much profit that I giving to anwar to anybody.
Vimal : chechi, you said that much,,, I don't want that much profit like you gaving to anwar,, at least can gave something..
Mom : haha, I think anwar didn't like it, if I gave you the profit which I only giving to him.
Vimal : so that was the reason... I promise he won't came to know about it...
Mom : no way vimal, I know somehow he will knows it...
Vimal : god promise chechi, nobody will knows anything, at least remember the promise that you gave to me.
Mom : what promise?.
Vimal : about the party chechi, did you forget it..
Mom : oh common, you said like , I am the one who offered the party yo you. Its you, sorry not only you, you, Ali , and anwar offered me the party for getting the plot.
Vimal : yes that's I meant, sooorry.
Mom : let anwar come, then you can arrange the party.
Vimal : common chechi, I knows both you and anwar already had a party in alappuzha. That too for two days..
Mom : how do you know that?.

Vimal : hehe, Its me who arranged the resort there for staying both of you. I too had partner ship in that resort.
Mom : oh, so you are a small ambani in Kerala. Hmmm, good.
Vimal : not that much chechi, but a small one. Actually nobody knows about my properties completely including my partners. Hehe..
Mom : mmm, that's good vimal.
Vimal : so about the party?,,,,
Mom : I told you let he come from abroad, if you wanted to gave me the party alone, then we can have it in this weak in any resturent or coffee shop.
Vimal : common , that's not fair. You had two days party with anwar and you are asking me to gave a party in coffee shop. Its shame for me. Its so bad.... You don't know, half of the money which anwar invested in the properties are mine...
Mom : i know that vimal, how you planned togave me the party then?.
Vimal : both of you gone to alappuzha, so let's go to goa, at least kodaikkanal.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom : hahaha, I thought you will propose for a trip to foriengn countries. That's so shame....
Vimal : oh ,,, tell me chechi, where you want to go ,,, any place in the world,,, ... Its your wish..
Mom; common, Iam just joking, Iam not interested , and I don't have passport either, more than that, Iam a house wife , I had to take care my family...
Vimal : common chechi, then how you gone with anwar that too for two days...
Mom : you don't have any idea, how much I lied to go with him. I told everyone including my hubby , that Iam going to an office tour to kodaikkanal, which is only office staff allowed. And I sent my son to my brothers house for two days. Because of the tention, I didn't enjoyed the trip either. I felt that somehow I wanted to come back all the time.
Vimal : so you can try that idea once more chechi... What's the problem..
Mom : common vimal, you heared me what I said... I can't take that much tention . I also told anwar that the trip will be last in our life tovether.
Vimal : hmmm...

Mom : why are you moody, you are so rich, I think you will get better company than me anytime...
Vimal : I will get company, but I don't think I will get a company from a beautiful women like you from anywhere..
There's a silence for around 20 seconds , I thought mom became flattered hearing his praising .
Mom : hmmm, hmmm. I think its too much. Iam a middle aged lady becoming 40 after three yeares,,, so I think you had to know , its bit extra..
Vimal : oh, but nobody will tell you that you are 37, you looks like 32,33...
Mom : haha,, hmmm,hmm I liked that...
Vimal : so thers no chance for the trip.
Mom : yes vimal, sooorry..
Vimal said after a slight gap : chechi, did you completed the purchase?..
Mom : actually I came to buy a shirt for my husband and for my son. Not for me... I had enough in my home.
Vimal : chechi, new sets of designer saree's were arrived,, if you interested you can have a look.. Don't worry about the money, I think I can gave you in retail prize.

After slight gap mom said " okey", because ladies will be ladies, if they got dresses in low prize they won't leave it...
Vimal : let's go..
I heared door closing sound ... Then silence for five minutes or more..
Then I heared vimal shouting to some one saying " why the hell I appointed all of you,, the stock came before two days, and still the counting not completed ,,, so bad...".
I heared he saying to mom " come with me chechi..."..
Again there's a long silence..... And it broked by mom " inside this room?".
Vimal : it is our stock room, don't worry,, you can have a look chechi...
Again silent for several minutes,, and suddenly I got a call from sajan.. I didn't took the call because I know he is calling me to know I slept or not... I looked at the clock and time is 1220 am now.. He called me two more times and I didnt responded to his call.
After that I countinued hearing the voice clip,,, I heared vimal saying " these are the new stocks".
After that I heared the sound of plastic wrapperes crushing for around 10 to 15 minutes inbetween. Then I heared mom saying " yes, nice collections,, I think these will sell so fastly". Then vimal said " thanks chechi, I too wish like that... So which are you selected chechi?, I think the blue and red will suit you very much".

I heared mom laughing and said " oh, so you know a women's mind.. You are absolutely right..tell me the prize".
Vimal : common, I told you,, don't worry about the prize... Take it chechi.. Anything more you wanted?.
Mom : hmmmmm, but I think I won't get it from here.
Vimal : haha. I understood what you wanted,, undies?..
Mom : mmm..
Vimal : this is stock room chechi, you will get everything from here... All the item in the showroom, goes from here after counting and checking properly.. Come with me..
I heared foot steps of them because I think the room don't have any ventilation doors or windows.. Also I can hear their voices clearly now..
I heared some sounds I couldn't understood what it was,, but them vimal said : normal or modern..?.
Mom : normal...
Vimal : hmm, I think 36 d and 100cm..
Mom : mm. You are wrong this time..
Vimal : no way...
Mom : first one is right, the second is 110cm.. So close..
Vimal : haha, then you are wrong chechi....
Mom : what?...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Vimal : your buttocks will be 110, so use 100, it will suit more..
Mom : sooorry...
Vimal : oh chechi,, ass is an important part of a woman. Big ass makes them looks sexier. If you use 100cm panty , it will make your butocks looks so sexy...
Mom : haha, probably you are right, but unfortunately, Iam not a exhibitionist.
Vimal : oh sooo poor, I know you chechi very well, I still remember the day I first met you... I think that day I saw how much conservative you are.
Mom : what to do?, I think probably that's a reason that two buisiness magnets took two security officers from me... Hmmm...
Vimal : not probably chechi, its the only reason, we both flattered to see your beauty... Your white belly and the deep navel . more than it Iam a big fan of your big sexy ass. What a gigantic one...
Mom : hmmm.. Not that big.. It looks like it in saree. You know the difficulty of a women wearing a saree. First panty above petticoat, above three four rounds of saree. These much cloths made it looks bigger...

My lymph dick raised to its full size hearing my moms hot talks about her body shape to vimal..
Vimal : 110 cm is big one, and also perfectly shaped.... So hot chechi.... I like it very much...
My mom asked a question to vimal then, i surprised hearing it...
Mom : hmmm, only asss..?... That's bad...
Vimal : common chechi, you know me and how much wealth approximately I have.. You also told me earlier, I will get so many girls... After all i still asked you indirectly to be mine. You also know it , is it chechi?.
Mom : mmm.
Vimal : I know about you and your family,, that's why Im still talking to you nicely...
There's a slight gap inbetween , I don't know what happened inside the moment... My heart bested fastly..
Then vimal countinued : chechi,,, you are so beautiful,, Iam not talking about your ass now chechi... You are so beautiful , hot and sexy,, I didn't seen any women beautiful like you....

Then again vimal said but now this time its in so low voice.. Be mine also chechi... Please... Please gave me a chance to prove that Iam not that bad as you thinking..
I heared "mmm" from my mom,, then again a long gap and suddenly mom said : its wrong vimal, leave me... It shouldn't be like this way...
I imagined myself the scenario, probably he have his both hands on my moms waste or hugged her,, or on her shoulder,,, had a sudden kiss lips to lips...
Then vimal said : chechi please, try to understand me,, I won't say that I will gave you how much policies you wanted,, because I know you chechi... You are so beautiful,, I want you be mine also.. Please,,, don't say no chechi...
Again a silent i thought he kisses mom again and this time mom said in low voice : anwar... He will.. What he will.. Its wrong... I can't be like...
Vimal : what about anwar?.. He is not a problem... He won't have any problem even if he came to know this... That's my promise...
Mom in low voice : what you meant..?.

Vimal : we had lot of talks about you after I seen you first time, or I seen anwar fucking you inside the room... I asked him so many time to arrange a date with my sweat shobha chechi... He told me noo every time, but he also told me he don't have any problem if chechi agrees.
Mom : did he say like that?, promise me ?..
Vimal : yes chechi, god promise... Why should I lie to you... If you wants I won't tell anything to him...
Mom : mmm....
Again there's a gap and I heared vimal moaning " chechi, chechi..." So many times....
After that I heared the plastic wrappers crushing that too in high voices... Suddenly I heared my my moms low moaning sounds " aaaaa,,ooooo,,haaa".. I heared vimal calling my moms name "shobhaaa" and saying " you are so hooot shobha,,,"...
Next 15 to 20 minutes I heared my moms moaning sound in low voice.... After that my moms voice became loud..and started moaning loudly...
Inbetween I heared vimal asking mom " how's it shobha,,, how's it...? Haaaa".
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom replayed loudly " good, good, fuck me harder, fuck my pusssy, fast,,haaaa,haaaa, ooooo".
Both vimal and moms moaning sound trembled my both ear drum and I started shaking my dick thinking the scenario which he fucking my mom in that room..
Suddenly I heared mom made a big " haaaaaaaaaaaaaa" sound within minutes vimal also made " haaaaaa" sound... I understood that both my mom and vimal had their climax....
After a five minute gap vimal said : thank you chechi,,, love you.... Iam waited for this moment from the day I first met you... You are so hot chechiii.... Love you... Please don't say that it will never happen.... Please... I want you more... I want you from now on... Please....
I didn't heared any replay from mom .... Again I heared vimals voice : you are so hoot chechi,,, thank you very much I love you... I love you...
Then I heared my moms low voice : common vimal, stop saying I love you, I love you... We are not couples... I think you got what you wanted....
Vimal : no chechi... I really love you... Can you be with me from now on?...
Mom : let's think about it later, I need to dress up, my son should be waiting me..
Vimal : I will expect this day also in future also chechi...
Mom : mmm...

I heared vimal talking in phone and asking " where are you" ,. Then he told to mom : don't worry he is in my office, you can tell him that you were purchasing saree. And one minute , I want you to believe me what I said... But for that anwar should known what happened inbetween us... Do you want it chechi?.
Mom : mmmmm, yes. I want to know it.
Vimal : but you had to promise me one thing, that you will be mine also.
Mom : mmm, if I found you said the truth, and anwar don't have any problem with it, I think I will be yours also from now on..
Then vimal dialled the phone and called to anwar , I think he put it in Loud speaker to hear their conversation to mom.
Anwar took the phone and said : hi vimal, whtsup...
Vimal : I had a good news ...
Anwar : what happened?..

Vimal : finally I had sex with my dream women, your shobha chechi...
Anwar : no way,,,, you are lieing..
Vimal : no bro,,, we had a nice session in our store room 20 minutes before.. Chechi just gone now from my shop...
Anwar : I can't believe it.... How you..?.
Vimal : chechi came to the store with me to check the new collection of saree and I tried my best to seduce her with words...
Anwar : then...
Vimal : like you said, chechi is a sex bomb yaar, she is craving for sex very much... But she had only one problem, that is you.
Anwar : then..
Vimal : I told her you don't have any problem, you once told me.. If chechi don't have any problem you are okey with it...
Anwar : oh.... Then...
Vimal : she believed it... And we had a nice session.
Anwar : I need to call chechi now, I don't know what she will think about me. You bastered why you said our private talks to chechi. I don't care, if I lose her I will kill you...

Vimal : I don't think you will lose her, while fucking her I asked her how good Iam... Chechi told me, not good as you...
Anwar : but... I had to talk to chechi.... I promise you bastered if I lose her I will kill you... She is the only women I have now in my life. You know about rasiya and her condition. You don't know how much I attracted to chechi.. You also knows I didn't had sex with any girls after shobha came to my life... Surely... I will kill you..
Vimal : I think you won't lose her, she is just beside me actually hearing everything.. Talk to chechi... She wants to know I told her truth or not about you said that you don't have any problem she having sex with me..
I think vimal gave the phone to mom, anwar : shobha,,, shobha,, please talk to me.... Please don't leave me... Please....
Mom said loudly : Iam not going to leave you bastered,,, I should have leave you after this incident,,, but I can't,,, because its you , you are the only guy who helped me in my difficult condition...
Anwar : please don't say like that chechi... Its my fault that I said that to him... But it doesn't like that..
Mom : then what?...
Anwar : will you angry with me?..
Mom ; I already angry with you, nothing more going to happen.
Anwar : his countinues request s made me to say like that... Also..
Mom : also?..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Anwar : I know you shobha very well, and how much you craved for sex,, i was an NRI comes 4,5 times in a year in home. So I also thought, if you and vimal... Then you will get whenever you wanted.. Please , please , please don't hate me chechi,, I want you back like my old shobha,,, please..
Mom : oh... Stop it anwar, I was angry at you now, I need time to cool myself, and I already told you Iam not going to leave you. And I don't think your friend is that much good as you... He is so quick and rough...
Then I heared vimals voice : haha. Don't worry about that chechi,,, it is because I got excited too much. After five months of waiting I got the fruit. So I will be hungry...
I heared my mom giggling and said to anwar : hmmm, call me at night,, then I will tell you ,, idiot..
I heared vimal shouting " don't cut the call, don't cut the call". Then he said : hey bro, do you know, chechi agreed to me that she too will be mine from now on....ha,haaaaa.
Anwar : is it shobha?...
Mom : mmm, its your wish, so I thought let it happen as your wish...
Anwar : that's good news... So planning for another round now?.

Mom : noo, I need to go. Kannan is waiting in his office bye... Its too late...
I think mom cut the phone and vimal said : chechi, what about one more quick round...
Mom : what...?.Noway its too late...
Vimal : please chechi, iam still hungry ... A quick one,,, don't worry about kannan.. He will be safe there in my office...
Mom : no vimal,... I told you its too late...
Vimal : look at my dick chechi,,, its hard again... It is looking at you..
Mom : haha,, I can see that... I think I can help you... Theres again a silence... Then suddenly I heared vimals moaning sound :ahaaaa,,, ooooooooooooo,, its so good ,, aaaaa...
I believed probably mom having a blow job at that time...
Then I heared moms voice : I can't allow that vimal, don't take video...
Vimal : sooorry, chechi... Please don't stop....
I heared vimals low moanes for several minutes and suddenly he made a long : oooooooooohhhhh sound by his mouth...
After a two minute mom said : are you satisfied now, let's go......

Vimal : of course chechi.... Thank you very much... Lets go... I think we will meet soon like now in a comfortable place without any delay.... Okey chechi?..
Mom : hmmm...
Then again a gap and I heared door opening sound and vimal talking to riyas....
After wards I know what happened.....
I slowely shakened my dick making the scenarios in my mind,, also asked my self " three loveres and mom,, I think I will see and hear everything one day "...
Suddenly I heared raju saying from the ground floor : they were coming,, be care full....
I looked at the clock and time is 0110am now. I put my dick inside my pants and acted like I was sleeping..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:kumar_tamil21

awesome story man
wonderful.... love this story, regret for not reading it before, in a single day, i finished all 26 pages and loging for more.pease write more.

from the son's point of view is excellent. i like the son indirectly supporting his mom's affairs.

a good son should do that.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I layed still facing left side avoiding facing the door, I was in the corner of the bed leaving a big space free behind me, because I know finally my mom will came near me and will sleep beside me.. I didn't hear any sounds for five minutes. After that I heared foot steps approching to the room which Iam laying. I heared door opening sound . there's total silence in the room and I can hear my heart beat sound. I think my heart will explode because its beating that fast. Foot steps slowely slowely approached to my right side which Iam facing. The voice of the foot steps ended and I felt someone standing near the bed just beside me. Finally I came to know it is no one other than my mom because moms pallu touched my hands because of the fan.
Mom slowely sat just beside me. There were no space to sit properly so mom just pushed me with her hip to make space to sit. I heared my mom breathing heavily. I felt mom is so tired because the punchent smell of her sweat mixed with smell of dio which mom used penetrated deep inside my nose. Mom put her hand on my head and rubbed my hair with her hand. Then I felt somebody also there inside the room standing behind me near the bed. My mom brought her face close to my cheek and kissed me in the cheek. I really shocked to know my had drinks because when she brought her face to kiss my cheek , I smelled her hot breath which is filled by alcohol.

Mom countinued caressing my hair for a while and I heared sajans voice from behind me telling mom : he is fine shobha, don't worry...
Then I came to know mom is completely drunk because she is unabled to replay him properly. My moms voice crackled and disconnected while replaying to sajan.
Mom said : shut your mouth sajan.... Who told you to gave my son sleeping pills... Hey... Who told you ... Who gave you the permission...
Again mom brought her face towards my face and her forehead and nose touched my cheek and started crying....
My moms tears rolled from her eyes and falled on my cheek. I heared my moms weeping sound also. Mom again and again kissed in my cheek and caressed my hair with her hand. Then she lifted my head with her left hand and hugged me. Now my nose is just near her armpit , the punchent smell of moms sweat deeply penetrated inside my nose because of the sleeveless blouse which mom wearing.
Mom countinued weeping and I felt sajan walking towards us. Like as I felt, sajan came near to us and he also put his hand on my head. I think my mom became angry put my head back in the bed and took his hand from my head and thrown away. I felt mom stood from the bed and shouted at him : Iam asking you bastered , how dare you gave my son sleeping pill.... You didnt asked me , neither told me about it until reach back ... You are an ass hole..
Sajan : calm down shobha, please listen.... I thought...

Mom : I don't care about you and your fucking thinking's.... My son is my life,,, not you... Don't even think you are more important than my son to me... If you ever felt like that way,,, then you are wrong, let's finish everything today...... I want to go to my home now with my son...
Hearing my words I became sad,,, because she told his lover how much she loves me and cares me... I felt like to stop the acting of sleeping and go near to my mom and hug her hardly.... But I know I can't do that now,,, if I do that like,, then I don't know what is going to happen...
Sajan replayed : please shobha, calm down.. Its too late... You can go tomorrow let's have a sleep...
Mom : fuck you sajan,,, what you thought,,, you can fuck me after having sleeping pill to my son... Its not going to happen.... Not today, never...
Sajan : I didn't mean it shobha, please listen to me dear,,, you had drinks in the party so thought it will became a problem if your son came to know about it...
Mom : don't say that I had drinks by my own wish,, you people made me drink that,,, you mixed with juice and cool drinks and made me drink that... Tell that way...
Sajan : yes, its all my mistake,,, Iam on my knees,,, begging you please don't be angry and make a decision to go back to your home in this late night.. Please......
Mom : get out of my eye sight,,,,
There's complete silence in the room except I can hear my mom breathing so hardly..
5 to 10 seconds gone , mom again said this time raising her voice : I told you sajan, get the fuck out this room and my eye sight...

I think sajan didn't moved from his place...
Mom said : do you want me go with my son from your house right now, don't even think I need your help to go back,,, I know how to go back to my home.. Iam living my life by working myself.. Not with the help of anyone....
Then I heared foot steps moving away from the room, probably sajan left the room leaving me and mom alone in the room. Again mom caressed my head for one more time and mom shouted loudly : raaaaaaaaaaaaju..........................
Three four times I heared mom calling his name loudly....
Then I heared the voice of raju : coming madam..
Raju entered inside the room and stood near the door..
Mom : come here....
I think raju came close to my mom,, and suddenly I heared a big slapping sound..
I said myself : oh god,,, did mom slapped raju....?...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply