Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

They reached home and Vicky kept jewellery in safe custody. He asked Zoya to shift to the Bank Locker on Monday morning itself since marriage was still 3 weeks away. After keeping the jewellery, she went and changed in to a more comfortable sleeveless salwar kameez. Vicky gets up and hugs her.

Zo – thanks Vicky

V – thanks zoya ji

Zo – why thanking me

V – jaan you are a beauty, allowing me to hug you anytime deserves a thanks

Zo – hat badmaash

Vicky’s hand travel down towards her ass, and before she could say anything, he turns her around and makes her feel his cock.

V – ab poocho zoya ji (now ask)

Zoya giggles and says “nothing to ask”

V – I am not leaving you then also

And grinds his cock more

Zo – aah

Vicky kisses her exposed neck.

Zo – Vicky mat karo na (don’t do)

V – kya na karun (what)

Zo – yehi jo kar rahe ho (what u r doing)

V – bolo toh sahi kya kar raha hoon (what am I doing)

Zo – ye kissing

V – kiss toh abhi kiya bhi nahin Zoya ji (haven’t kissed you yet)

Vicky disengages. She breathes a sigh of relief and ventures towards the kitchen.

After a few minutes she comes back with tea and some snacks.

Vicky looks at her intently making her uncomfortable.

V – Zoya ji, apni ichhaon ko dabao mat (don’t burry your desires)

Zo – wo baat nahin hai (not like that)

V – Zoya ji you have desires, nothing wrong in expressing them and fulfilling them. You need a trusted partner to make love to.

Zo – Vicky change the topic

V – how is the weather

Zoya smiles

Zo – us din between you and Sana ……(that day)

V – nothing much happened, aap naani nahin ban rahe (you are not going to become grandmother)

Zoya smiled at his way of telling that they didn’t have sex.

V – but we did a few things to ruffle the bedsheet

Zoya doesn’t knows what to say and says mmmm, followed by “you are adult”

V – hum dono bhi adults hain (we two too are adults)

Zo – no Vicky.

V – Maana aap jawaan lagti ho but itni bhi nahin ki chhoti bachhi lago (you look young, but not young enough to look like a kid)

She laughs at his comment.

Zo – thanks Vicky but still no

V – hmmmmm… chalo then

He gets up to leave.

Zo – Vicky wait

V – why

Zo – let others come, zevar rakkhe hain (jewellery is kept)

V – hmmmm

Vicky doesn’t utters a word for next 10 minutes. The silence was thick enough to be cut through by a knife, making her a tad more uncomfortable.

Zo – Vicky kuchh toh bol (say something)

V – You are hot

Zo (smiles) – I know but kuchh aur bol (say something else)

V – you are damn sexy

Zoya smiles again

V – wo hug wala offer on hai ya off (the anytime hug offer is on)

Zo – On hai

Vicky gets up and opens his arms for her. She knew it was coming. She liked him but was not ready to cross the line. She hugs her back. His hands touch her all over her back and move southwards.

Vicky whispers which makes hot air from his lips touch her sensitive skin on her neck.

V – Zoya, Saima aur Sana hot hain, but tumhari class alag hai (Saima Sana are hot but you are in a different league)

Zo – hmmmm

V – Saima is a wild pussy in bed

Zoya looks at him astonished.

V – yes my jaan.

Such was the state of Zoya that she doesn’t realizes that his hands had reached just over her ass.

V – but Sana is wilder

Her astonishment increased and so the coverage of her ass under his hand.

V – both are mine.

She couldn’t do anything, Saima and Sana were adults and had right to make their choices. Before she could react to anything, Vicky softly pressed her ass.

V – yummy ass Zoya ji

Zoya removes his hand

Vicky puts it back there.

Zo – Vicky no

V – why, hugs were allowed anytime

Zo – this was not part of the deal

With one swift motion he turns her around to hug her from behind

V – is it okay now

Zo – (had nothing to say now) hmmmm

Vicky had deliberately not made close contact till now and now inched further to make contact of his rock hard cock with lovely lovely ass in front.

She felt the impact of bulge on her ass, tried to wriggle which awakened the python even more.

V – going back on ur word Zoya ji?

Zo – mat karo Vicky (don’t do)

V – what

She was wearing a thin semi transparent salwar kameez and the cock, though in jeans, was strong enough to cause ripples in her.

Zo – aaah Vicky no

With one final resolve, she manages to wriggle out and goes to her room.

Vicky keeps waiting in living room.

She gets a call from Saima that they are about to reach in two minutes.

Zo – Vicky Saima ka phone tha, wo log aane hee waale hain (Saima called, they are about to reach)

V – ji

The beauties come in and after exchanging pleasantaries with them he leaves.

At night he had video conference sex with Anju and then later with Guddi, his nieces.

Nothing much happened with Zoya over the next week. Though he fucked brains out of Saima and Sana once each, separately though.

He also went to meet Anju’s mom for some fun and also visited Guddi’s mom. All were happy. He didn’t want to lose them. He kept in touch with Ritu, Sonia and their mom over phone. Kept them happy and so was the case with Maami and cousin sis. Mona darling was a bit guarded by bhaiya’s presence but she too was kept in good humour and was made felt desired by him.

Ritu as you would remember was pregnant with Vicky’s kid and was nearing the last trimester of her pregnancy.

Ignoring Zoya had the desired effect. She felt that she had angered him. But didn’t know what to do. One thing she wasn’t able to forget was the impact his cock made on her lush posterior.

On Friday evening, he got a call from Radhika chichi, would be mom in law of Sanaya that she has to buy some clothes for Sanaya as Shagun, around 11 suits + sarees. Vicky’s mom too was to join but on Saturday morning she caught some viral infection and decided to stay back home. So as per plan, it was Radhika Chachi, Gaurav (would be groom), Sanaya and Vicky who went for shopping.

Radhika chachi was looking awesome in a designer churidaar suit and sanaya looked simple and elegant in her attire. Men didn’t have that problem of choosing dresses as a simple T-shirt and jeans did it for them.

Vicky took them to one big shop specializing in such dresses. Radhika chachi had opened her purse strings and Sanaya was not allowed to look at price tags. Only thing she was allowed was to select.

It so happened that Sanaya’s choice and Vicky’s choice matched more than hers and Gaurav’s, her would be hubby. Even Radhika chachi was surprised. It was almost 2 hours and they had managed to shortlist 9 as yet. Two more to go. It was a very big store and had provisions of refreshment inside. Gaurav took Sanaya to get something to eat.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Radhika Chachi (RC) – Vicky kamaal ho gaya (it is a miracle)

V – what happened

RC – teri aur sanaya ki choice kitni milti hai (yours and sanaya’s choices are so similar)

V – hmmmm

RC – but GF woh gaurav ki hai aur biwi banegi (and she was GF of gaurav and now will be his wife)

V – what chachi – chill. Let us see that dress

Saying this Vicky took Radhika Chachi to other corner for a designer saree.

RC – Sanaya se pooch lo? (ask Sanaya)

V – Chachi this one is for you

RC – what….

V – yes chachi…aap kayamat lagogi (you will look awesome)

RC – chup (shut up)

V – Chachu honey moon pe le jaayenge (Uncle will take you to honeymoon)

RC – chup ..badmash (shut up…..rascal)

V – Chachi aapki skin itni gori aur glowing hai, bahut hot lagogi (you will look hot in this dress since you have a creamy white silky smooth skin)
RC – bataati hoon teri mummy ko, chachi ki skin dekhta hai (will tell your mom that you eye skin of ur aunt)

V – ab chachi itni maal ho toh kaise chhodun (if chachi is a bomb then how to control)

Radhika pulls his ear in jest and both decide to buy that dress.

V – chachi, ye saree ko bina petticoat ke pahenna, hot lagogi (you will look hot if you wear this saree without petticoat)

RC – chup and smiles

Radhika chachi looked a lot like Riva Bubber (Saas bhi kabhi bahu thee serial fame) but had a better maintained body. Fulsome body of a middle aged woman but still no extra fat.

In the meantime Gaurav and Sanaya come back and the quest for selecting the remaining two dresses.

Sanaya – Mummy ji saw a beautiful designer saree that side, aap khareed lo (you buy it)

Radhika smiles – Khareed lee madam (bought it)

Radhika was almost perplexed at the convergence of thought level and choices for Vicky and Sanaya and divergence between Gaurav and Sanaya.

The remaining two dresses were selected as per the standard operating procedure of the day, i.e convergence of Sanaya & Vicky in choice.

The owner of that big shop knew Vicky and gave him handsome discount. Vicky had once helped him in getting out of a false case he was implicated in. Vicky never took any monetary favours from him and hence he regarded him a lot.

Now as it was time to depart, Gaurav took his car to drop Sanaya and Vicky got to be with Radhika and drop her.

As they were driving

RC – Vicky kitni der mein ghar pahunchenge (how much time will it take to reach home)

V – Chachi 1.-1.5 ghante toh lagenge, traffic bahut hai (too much traffic, will take about 1-1.5 hours)

RC – Gaurav ko zyada time lagega (gaurav will spend even more time)

V – chachi abhi wo kaunsa ghar jaayega, masti kar rahe honge dono kahin konay mein (they are not going to reach home anytime soon, must be enjoying in some secluded place)

Chachi smiles and pats on her shoulder.

RC – you jealous

V – Obviously

RC – why

V – is duffer ko itni hot Sanaya mil gayi (idiot got hot babe like Sanaya)

RC – aur teri kismet mein chachi (and you have chachi)

Both laugh

V – I don’t mind, my chachi is a maal (hot)

Radhika slaps him on his shoulder.

RC – kahe toh Sana ki shaadi ki baat chalaun (should I initiate sana’s marriage talks)

V – ha ha

V – chachi darling wo mujhse bahut chhoti hai (a lot younger than me)

RC – badiya hai bachchu (it is better kiddo)

V – tabhi toh pata liya hai usko (that’s why I have her)

RC – whaat???

V – kyon chachi main ladki nahin pata sakta (can’t I get girl friends)

RC – but kab kaise

V – ab chachi have gone with them so many times

RC – Sanaya pe toh nishaana nahin (hope you not eyeing Sanaya)

V – what chachi, remember I solved inter religious issues

RC – uske liye toh I am always thankful

RC- toh sana ke saath baat kahan tak pahunchi (so how far have you gone with Sana)

V – chachi secret hai, aap mom ko bata dogi (you will tell mom)

RC – gaurav ki kasam, nahin bataungi (swear on gaurav, won’t tell)

V – soch lo chachi (think about it)

RC – promise

V – bas samajh lo ki honeymoon pe gaurav se pahele ho aaya hoon (think this way that have had honeymoon before gaurav)

RC – whaat !!!

Vicky smiles.

RC – main nahin maanti (I don’t believe)

Vicky stops the car in a corner and then shows her the chat he had with Sana. Sana mentioned their sex and his cock a lot of times

V – ab khush (now happy)

Radhika keeps quiet and then smiles

RC – tu toh stud hai (you are a stud)

Vicky smiles.

V – chachi you too are hot

RC – chachi pe line

V – Chachi toh kya hua (so what)

Vicky then decides to take it to another level.

He shows her the chat he had with Saima which too indicated his sexual prowess. Radhika was zapped. Saima was the mature lady with kids. Though no husband but still married

RC – ye bhi ? (she too)

V – Stud hoon na chachi (I am stud chachi)

Radhika keeps silent. She was still pondering over the size of cock mentioned in those chats. And both said the same thing.

RC – Vicky sach bata, Sanaya ke saath kuchh (tell truth, anything with Sanaya)

V – na chachi, itna ghatiya samjha hai kya (no, you think I am that cheap)

RC – beta ….

V – kya beta (what son)

RC – sorry sorry

Vicky drove for another 10 minutes without saying a word.

RC – sorry Vicky

He stopped the car.

V – aise maafi nahin milegi (wont pardon you like that)

RC – phir kaise milegi (then how)

He points to his cheek and says “kiss here for sorry”

Radhika smiles and gives a soft kiss and says sorry

V – jaao maaf kiya (pardoned)

Both laugh.

She then asks him how he managed to get Saima and Sana in bed. Vicky sensed that Chachi was enjoying it, filled her with details including juicy ones, but kept language decent.

V – Chachi aaj ke baad hum dono ko dost banna padega (will have to be friends from now on)

Both shake hands.

V – chachi aapko dekh ke lagta hai ki chacha chhodte nahin honge (seems that Uncle doesn’t let go of you)

RC – ha ha ha ….hmmm

V – chachi aapka koi bf tha college mein (you had a bf in college)

RC – promise nahin bataayega kisi ko (promise to not tell anyone)

V – promise

RC – tha ek college ka friend. (had one)

V – Boyfriend

She smiles and nods a yes

V – Chachi phir toh usne khoob movies dikhayin hongi corner seats (would have shown a lot of movies on corner seats)

She smiles again

V – Chachi usne khoob maze kiye honge aapke saath (would have had a lot of fun with you)

She smiled.

V – Chachi paheli kiss kab ki thee uske saath (when was the first kiss)

RC – chup oye (and smiles)

V – batao na Chachi (tell please)

RC – ek baar college mein classes ke baad, khaali room mein (once in college, empty room)

V – Chachi maza aaya tha (you enjoyed?)

RC – mmmmm

V – sirf kiss pe toh nahin ruka hoga (wouldn’t have stopped at a kiss)

RC – maarungi (and smiles) (will beat you)

V – aapne tab kya pahena tha (what were you wearing then)

RC – Salwar kameez

V – Chachi usne wahan haath lagaya tha (Did he touch you there, I indicated her bossom with my eyes)

She looks at me bewildered not expecting such a question.

V – batao na Chachi, kiss pe toh nahin ruka hoga…(Wouldn’t have stopped on a kiss - I held her hands a bit tighter)

RC – hmmmm .. tu ruk jaata aisee haalat mein (would you have stopped in such a situation)

V – Bilkul nahin (no way)

RC – woh bhi nahin ruka (neither did he)

V – Chachi aapki body shuru se hee aisee thee? (you had such a body since beginning)

RC - Matlab (meaning)

V – you know Chachi, you have a great body

Chachi smiled and nodded a yes…

V – Chachi ek baat poochun.. bura toh nahin maanogi (May I ask something, hope you wont mind)

RC – main samajh rahi hoon tu kya kahega and answer is NO (I know what you are trying to ask)

We both laughed aloud…

V – Chachi aaj se hum dono dost? (so friends?)

RC – pakke dost. Vicky kisi ko mat batana (fast friends, please don’t tell anyone)

V – promise

Saying this I leaned forward and hugged her while in seating position. No malice she felt or thought and it was over.

As they were about to reach her home, she got a call from her hubby that he is going to the market, around 4km away, and will be back in about an hour’s time. She had the duplicate key.

They reached and Vicky was about to leave from parking itself but Chachi insisted on him coming to her house and have a cup of tea.

Vicky had been to their place a number of times and many a times it would be him and his Chachi alone but today was different, today a dotted line had been crossed. The dotted line which meant they had confided in each other their secrets.

Well he sat in the living room and switched on the TV and was watching some cricket match highlights and his Chachi changed to another regular salwar kameez and brought tea for him. They were looking at each other knowing that they are more of friends now than aunt-nephew. She was worried about her little secret but he was not. Anyways, during the course of discussion, she teased him about the females at Sanaya’s place and related leg pulling and he too returned the compliment with full measure. She was enjoying it. Just then he got a call from Zoya. He switched off the TV and indicated to Chachi to keep quiet and took the call on speaker phone mode.

V – hello

Z – Hi Vicky kaise ho (how are you)

V – I am fine, kaise yaad kiya (what made you remember me)

Z – Sanaya ka phone aaya tha, wo gaurav ji ke saath hai, bata rahi thee kaise aapki madad se itni sundar dresses select ho gayin aur discount bhi mil gaya (Sanaya called, still with Gaurav, told about your role in selecting dresses and discounts)

V – ji mere bhai ki shaadi hai, jo ban padega karunga (it’s my bro’s wedding, will do my best)

Z – toh aapne party badal li (you changed sides)

V – how

Z – aapki mom ne kaha thaa ab aap ladki waalo ke hog aye (your mom mentioned that you will be from bride’s side)

V – Toh saari shopping karwa toh di (have helped you with entire shopping)

V – bachche ki jaan logay (you will torture the kid)

Z – ha ha ha

V – ha ha ha

Z – aap mujhse naaraaz ho kya (are you angry with me)

V – aapko aisa kyon laga (what you think that way)

Z – you call everyone, Saima, Sana and even Sanaya, but ek hafte se mujhe call bhi nahin kiya (you call all others except me. Haven’t call for a week)

V – so Zoya ji, sexy mom of beautiful Sanaya and super hot Sana was missing me

Z – hmmmm

V – Sanaya meri honay wali Bhabhi hai toh calling banti hai, Saima aur Sana have given themselves to me (Sanaya is my would be sis in law)

V – aap gussa ho jaate ho (you get angry) tabhi call karte hue dar lagta hai (hence I am hesitant to call you)

Z – hmmmmm…..chalo gussa nahin houngi (wont be angry)

V – soch lo (think)

Z – soch liya (thought)

V – Zoya ji ek baat poochni thee (wanted to ask you something)

Z – haan poocho (ask)

V – aapki sister Zara, abhi bhi gussa hain (your sis Zara still angry)

Z – nahin toh (no) kyon kya hua (what happened)

V – Banquet hall waale din ke baad dikhi nahin (didn’t see her even once after we went for booking the Banquet hall)

Z – hmmmmm…uska shauhar aa rakkha hai Dubai se (Her hubby has come from Dubai)

V – ha ha ha…got it …ek saal ka pending kaam poora kar raha hoga (must be completing pending work of over a year – reference to sex)

Z – ha ha ha …will be going soon

V – Means she will need someone then …

Z – who knows…ha ha ha

V – Zoya ji so permission to hug you anytime on hai (permission to hug still on?)

Z – oh yes

V – even from behind

Z – hmmmm

V – I love hugging you from behind

Z – hmmmm

Call ends

Radhika – Oye mere stud (my stud)

Vicky smiles

RC – tu toh sabko lappet lega (you will take everyone)

V – smiles ..Sanaya ko chhod ke (except Sanaya)

RC – achha teri shaadi nahin hui abhi wo toh pata hai, but GFs toh hongi (I know why you didn’t marry, but must have had GFs)

V – Chachi aapko pata toh hai wo shaadi tooti thee, uske ilaawa mera dhyaan rakhne waali bahut hain (you know how marriages broke, rest have enough to take care)

RC – Gaurav ki theen? (did gaurav had)

V – is gadhe ko Sanaya kahan se mil gayi, yehi mystery hai (how this idiot managed to landup Sanaya is a mystery to me)

Both laugh.

V – chachi ek baat kahun bura mat manna (hope you don’t mind what I will say)

RC – promise

V – agar aap chachi na hotay, toh pakka try karta (if you weren’t my aunt, would have tried my luck)

RC- aur tujhe lagta hai tu fasa leta (and you think you would have got me)

V – that I don’t know

RC- smiles

RC – aisa kya hai mujhme (what is special in me)

V – your big round eyes

V – your lush lips

V – your sharp nose

V – your pearl like teeth

V – milky skin

V – your curvy figure

RC – bas bas naughty boy

V – ok chachi I am leaving

RC – hmmmmm

V – waise chachi u r a maal (you’re a hot babe chachi)

RC – ha ha ….that I know

Vicky leaves after giving a hug to her.

On way Vicky gets a call from Sanaya.

V – Hello

S – hi Vicky ji

V – Hi sanaya how are you

S – I am fine. Have called to say thank you

V – oh !! I thought you would say “I just called to say I love you” (alluding to a famous song)

S – ha ha …I call Gaurav for that

V – my bad

S – You have been a great support

V – thank you

V – Did you notice how similar were are choices

S – hmmmmm I noticed

V – But don’t expect to like Gaurav as a lover though are choices are similar

S – ha ha ha…never…I know you are not gay….

V – how do you know

S – andaaza ho jaata hai (One can guess)

V – tell me honey how

She takes being called honey in stride…

S - I had read your messge interaction with Sana

V – She is hot

S – hmmm I know

V – bana loon aapko saali – meri aadhi gharwali (should I make you my sis-in-law, marry sana, and you become half wife)

S – ha ha ha….

V – I was telling Radhika chachi, don’t know how did Gaurav manage to land a beauty like Sanaya

S – hmmmm

V – I also told her that had I met you before Gaurav, then gaurav’s game was up

S – oh oh oh…some one is jealous

V – definitely

V – two of my cousins have landed such hot babes for themselves

S – hmmmm

V – If ever Gaurav is not upto the mark, banda haazir hai (I am at your command)

S – haan haan zaroor (oh yes) ha ha ha

V – you can check with Sana

She was left speechless

S – Are you in a serious relationship with Sana

V – don’t know but I love being with her…..on bed or anywhere

S – hmmmmm

V – by the way your aunt Saima is a knockout herself

S – oh someone wants to have entire bouquet

V – ha ha ha…..

V – Entire bouquet toh kabhi nahin hoga (can never be entire bouquet)

S – why so….

V – one beauty named Sanaya is out of coverage area

S – ha ha ha ha…….

S – thanks for all your support

V – I hope we maintain this spicy relationship post your marriage too.

S – hmmmm

V – you like a naughty bro in law or simpleton

S – simpleton ..no way

The call ended and Vicky reached home. Radhika chachi had in the interim called his mom to tell her how Vicky had to drop her since Gaurav had to take Sanaya. Regular feature. He too briefed the same.

welcome   

Like Reply

At night he had a video chat sessions with Ritu, her mom and her sister. Since it was out in open that they were having fun with Vicky, he had a joint session. The two non pregnant ones made life miserable for the pregnant Ritu. Had so much sex on the call. Mom daughters didn’t mind fingering each other for Vicky. The master played a masterful innings.

Vicky’s sexy maami created a visit plan just to meet him and made excuse of meeting some distant relative in Delhi. So Maami told Vicky’s mom of her visit and she was persuaded to come and meet them. It was planned that Maami would come on last evening and take train the next morning. Here was the catch, Maami left her relative’s place at around noon on Friday, Vicky took a casual leave and then love birds were together for next 4-5 hours in a local room. Vicky fucked her brains out and that was her mission. Mission accompalished one would say.

They went to a local market in West Delhi and anyone who looked at them would say they were a couple. Vicky had his hand on her gorgeous ass more often than not.

Vicky heard his name being called by someone. A familiar voice, he turned around, it was Zoya.

Zoya had seen him feeling up the lady. Vicky moves forward and hugs her. Maami smiles.

V – Zoya ji ye meri friend hain Anita ji (she is my friend Anita)

M – Namaste

Zo – Namaste

V – yahan kaise (howcome here)

Zo – shopping

V – same here

Vicky whispers in her ear “Zoya ji my friend is a bomb – what say?”

Zoya smiles and he continues “aap atom bomb ho”

Smile gets bigger.

Vicky introduced Zoya to Anita as would be mother in law of his cousin. Since Gaurav was a distant cousin on paternal side therefore no chance of Zoya meeting Anita Maami sometime soon.

They moved to a secluded part of the market and Vicky held Maami from behind and was hugging her. She was very comfortable with the hug while she was talking to Zoya. They chatted for about 20-30 minutes and parted ways. Before parties sexy babes hugged each other, they were of similar height and hence the boobs set crushed each other and whispered

A – you are hot Zoya

Z – so are you.

A – Vicky likes you

Z – I know

A – Submit yourself to him, you will never regret your decision

Both disengage after smiling at each other.

Vicky hugs Zoya and leaves.

A – isne di nahin abhi tak (hasn’t she given hers)

V – drama kar rahi hai (doing drama) have fucked her younger daughter and sister though

A – tu saale kisi ko na chhode (you wont spare anyone)

V – ha ha

Anita Maami reached home. Happiness all around. At night, Vicky got a message from Zoya.

Zo – Hi Vicky

V – Hi Zoya ji

Zo – hope not disturbing you

V – beauties never disturb me

Zo - 

Zo – you with your friend?

V – no no – seems someone was jealous

Zo – na na, why would I be

V – if you insist

Zo – she is a beauty

V – so are you

Zo – but Vicky

V – what but – I like making love to her, she likes me fucking her.

Zo – concepts are clear

V – right

V – May I ask you something

Zo – yes

V – you have sent message at night to check about Anita and you say you not jealous

Zo – but …but

V – I am honoured

Chat ends and he smiles. Inch by inch getting closer.

Next morning Anita leaves very happy. Was very well taken care by Vicky.

The next morning was some government holiday. In the morning itself, Radhika Chachi calls up Vicky’s mom to take Vicky for some purchases for herself. Gaurav and his dad were travelling for a day to nearby places for distributing wedding cards.

RC – Namaste didi

VM – Kaisee ho Radhika (how are you Radhika)

RC – Poocho mat didi, bura haal hai (don’t ask Didi, fully tied up)

VM – Shaadi hai bhai, itna toh hoga hee (after all it is a marriage)

RC – ye baat bhi hai didi (you are also right)
VM – aur batao kya pending rahe gaya hai (what else is pending)

RC – mere kapde (my dress)

VM – ha ha ha

RC – kya didi (what didi)

VM – sorry sorry

RC – Didi kya aap aur Vicky mere saath chal sakte ho (can you and Vicky join me)

VM – mera mushkil hai, inke dost ke ghar jana hai (would be difficult for me to come, have to go to friend’s house of Vicky’s dad)

RC – hmmmm….phir (then)

VM – Vicky ko bhej doongi (will send Vicky)

RC – ok, but usko aurton ki dress.. (what would he know about women’s dress)

VM – Radhika tum hee toh kahe rahi theen ki Sanaya ki dresses mein Vicky ki choice bahut achchi thee (you had appreciated Vicky’s choice while buying dresses for Sanaya)

RC – wo bhi hai Didi, par main buddhi (you are right but I am getting old)

VM – tu kahan se buddhi (you old – no way)

RC – ha ha ha ok didi bye

VM – bye

Vicky got the instructions and he left before his parents left.

Ding dong

RC – aaja Vicky aaja (come Vicky)

V – chalen chachi (shall we go)

RC – chaaye peekar chalte hain (let us have tea)

V – mujhe doodh pasand hai (I like milk) he said while looking at Radhika’s curves

RC – apni biwi se lena doodh (take it from your wife)

V – had hai, chachi doodh bhi nahin pilaayegi (this is too much, Chachi will not give milk)

RC – sab pata hai mujhe ( I know everything) she smiles.

V – pata hai toh badiya hai (it is better that you know)

RC – naughty

V – chachi

RC – bol (say)

V – chachi pe ek joke padwaata hoon, thoda non veg hai (there is a joke on Chachi but non veg)

RC – padha toh sahi (let me read it)

The joke was like this

Raju’s chachi opens a Chaat shop. Raju does publicity by saying

20 Rupaye mein Chachi ki chaat lo (buy Chachi’s chaat for Rs 20, but could be also interpreted as to lick Chachi’s pussy for Rs 20)

RC laughs her guts out.

RC – toh tu Raju banega (so you will be Raju)

V – No I will pay 20.

She hits him on his shoulders.

V – chachi kahan aap ek dum atom bomb ya fuljhadi aur kahan chacha ji simple se (you are a naughty babe with spark and uncle a simple person)

RC- ha ha ha

RC – tu wait kar main change kar ke aati hoon (you wait, I will come back after changing)

V – main help karun (may I help) smiles

RC – nahin ji (no please) she joins the fun

In about 20 minutes, she comes out, wearing a saree, sleeveless blouse generously cut for generously endowed Radhika showing ample skin. The saree was light in colour and semi transparent. The hair were nicely done in a loose bun giving her a very sultry look and displaying acres of skin of her back.

She looks at Vicky and he winks at her and gives a thumbs up sign.

V – chachi aaj gustaakhi karwa ke maanogi (you will make me sin today)

RC – chup badmash (shut up you rascal) smiles

They go to the same store to buy dresses. She buys 4 for different functions. All the while she took guidance from Vicky on his choice. His choice became paramount. During selection of dresses, he touched her liberally to explain dress and what he thought. No objection was taken.

As they finished with dresses, Radhika told him to wait since she has to do some more shopping. The store had a section for women undergarments too.

V – samajh gaya chachi, 3rd floor pe hai (got it chachi, it is on 3rd floor)

RC – sab pata hai tujhe (you know everything)

Vicky whispers in her ear “36D bra and 40 sized panty – right?”

She doesn’t responds and moves ahead towards the elevator. Turns back just before entering, looks at Vicky, smiles and nods a yes and then winks.

Vicky smiles.

He is having some snacks when Radhika joins him.

V – done chachi

RC- done

V – Isme meri choice nahin chahiye thee (you didn’t need my choice in this)

RC – ha ha ha…no no

V – chalen? (shall we)

RC – hmmmmm

V – ab? (now ?)

RC – abhi ghar jaane ka man nahin hai (no mood to go home)

V – movie dekhne chalen (shall we go for a movie)

RC – mere saath movie jaayega (you will go for a movie with me?)

V – kyon kya hua (what happened)

RC – chachi ko le jaayega (will take your chachi)

V – movie hee toh dekhni hai (have to just watch the movie)

V – ab aap kaunsa meri GF ho jo masti karunga (you are not my GF to have fun)

RC –naughty

V – chachi waise chacha ke ilaawa kiske saath movie dekhne aayin thee (other than your hubby with who else you came for a movie)

RC – rascal (giggles)

RC – lets go

They bought tickets of some Sunny Leone flick with steamy scenes and double meaning dialogues. As they were entering the hall, Radhika was ahead of Vicky and due to some push, Vicky got stuck to her back. His tool was semi erect already. She feels it on her ass and smiles that she could do this to a young man.

They reach their seats, corner couple seats in last row.

The movie starts. Nothing happens during the movie but both are engaged in thoughts taking them to times when they watched movies for fun off screen.

Vicky leans into her and whispers

V – chachi

RC – hmmmm

V – time yaad aa raha hai (remembering times)

RC – which one

V – times when I came for movies with my GFs

RC- told you, why taking me

Vicky smiles

V – kaash aap chachi na hotin (wish you were not my chachi)

RC – phir kya karte (then what would you have done)

Seeing that chachi was getting involved, Vicky takes her soft hand in his and brings close to his lips and plants a soft one.

RC – what is this

V – practical of how I would have started

RC- no Vicky

V – ok chachi

V – total loss ho gaya (today was a total loss)

RC – why (though she knew the answer)

V – GF hoti toh wasool leta (would have extracted my expenses back in kind form)

welcome   

Like Reply

Movie ends and they leave. As they are leaving, in typical Indian style we see a great rush. Vicky held Radhika by her shoulders and this time he was a bit more into her. She was feeling his semi erect cock. A one loafer walking beside her tried to be adventurous and tried to to touch her boobs with his elbow. Vicky saw this and just held the chap by his collar and pushed him aside. Such was the force that he could not even try to get back at Vicky. Radhika smiled.

Vicky leaned into her and whispered “saala mere maal pe try kar raha tha” (rascal was trying his luck with my gal)

Radhika looks back and smiles.

Vicky leans a bit more into her and grinds his cock a bit more.

Radhika is enjoying, as they come out, she moves a bit forward and they move like regular ones and go to a coffee shop for some snacks.

As they were sipping Ice tea, Radhika saw Vicky eyeing her cleavage.

RC – Vicky

V – ji

RC – aise mat dekh (don’t look like this)

V – chachi let me see, too beautiful

RC – shutup and smiles

V – Chachi

RC – hmmm

V – do women love guys to play with their bosom

RC – what?

V – question hai dost

RC – hmmmm

V – you like when chachu does with you

RC – I love whenever he does

V – whenever? Mujhe laga din mein 5-7 baar chad jaate honge (thought he must be mounting you 5-7 times a day)

Radhika keeps quiet and her eyes have moistened.

RC – saal mein 5-7 baar nahin hota (not even 5-7 times a year)

V – no way. Chachi you are too hot to be ignored

RC- change the topic

V – no chachi, chhupao mat (don’t hide your feelings)

RC – only fear Gaurav apne baap pe na chala jaaye (only fear that Gaurav should not be like his dad)

V – chachi promise , then I will take care of Sanaya

RC – obviously

RC - Vicky promise me you will never tell anyone

V – done chachi dost

Radhika smiles.

V – Chachi agar aap Sanaya ki maasi hotin toh kab ka..(had you been Sanaya’s aunt, would have done …)

RC – kya kar leta (what would you have done)

V – wohi jo chachu saal mein 5-7 baar karte hain (what chachu does only 5-7 times a year)

RC – ha ha ha ….

RC – Vicky thank you

V – kisliye (why)

RC – us gunde ki pitaayi ke liye (for hitting that loafer, who misbehaved in hall)

V – mere maal pe haath daalega toh yahi hoga (whosoever tries on my babe will be beaten like this)

RC – tera maal (your babe)

V – Question or statement

RC – chup

V – I don’t blame him, your ….. look awesome

RC – oh yes – now shut up

V – chachi aaj ki last naughty line

RC – bol

V – wish I could suck them hold them

RC – she hits him on his ass “rascal”

Then both laugh.

The same moment, Vicky’s mom calls and asks Radhika to join them for dinner. She agrees.

They reach Vicky’s home and it was a sumptuous dinner. Vicky’s mom joins him in dropping Radhika and nothing more happens apart from the usual banter that is there in such situations.

As he was about to turn in for the day he got a message from Radhika chachi

RC – Vicky u there

He calls her

V – hi chachi

RC – ghar pahunch gaye thhey (reached home)

V – ji

RC – Thanks Vicky for today

V – Chachi thanks for being a sport

RC - Vicky really thanks, us gunde ki pitaya ke liye (for beating that goon)

V – welcome chachi

RC – ek baar mere saath Gaurav tha and somebody got funny, Gaurav didn’t do much (once I was with Gaurav…)

V – chachi I am not gaurav

RC – thanks

RC – chal ab so ja

V – chachi aaj aap sapne mein aaogi (you will visit me in dreams)

RC – ha ha

V – apne se achhi kismet toh gunde ki rahi (goon was luckier than me)

RC – kyon

V – aapke boobs daba gaya (pressed ur boobs)

RC – ha ha ha……naughty

RC – chal so ja

V – love you chachi

RC – love you.

Call ends

Vicky was thinking of the day’s events with Chachi. Since he had fucked his first cousin, real Maami, nieces, nothing was forbidden for him. He only worried what if. Mom and Radhika chachi were close.

He calls chachi again after 10 minutes

V – hi chachi

RC – kya hua (what happened)

V – neend nahin aa rahi (not able to sleep)

RC – kyon ji (why)

V – jiski chachi dost itni hot ho toh kaise soye (hard to sleep for someone whose hot aunty is friend)

RC – ha ha

V – chachi ek baat poochun (may I ask)

RC – bol

V – agar aap meri chachi na hotay toh kya aaj main aapko achha BF lagta (would you have thought of me as a good BF had I not been your nephew)

RC – hmmmmmm

V – could we have kissed

RC – hmmmmmm

V – aapko sexy hug kar sakta (could I have hugged you in a sexual manner)

RC – hmmmmm

V – aapke face, gardan ko lick kar sakta (could I have licked your face, neck)

RC – hmmmmm

V – boobs press

RC – stays silent and then hmmmmmmm

V – ass press

RC – mmmmmm

V – boobs suck

RC – hmmmmmm

V – chachi kya aap thodi der bhool sakti ho ki main nephew hoon (can you forget for sometime that I am your nephew)

RC – Vicky??

V – chachi please

RC – hmmmmmmm

V – chachi press ur boobs for me

RC – what

V – karo na darling (do it darling)

RC – she presses…..hmmmmmm

V – remove ur nightie

RC - hmmmmmm

V – chachi nangi ho gayi (you nude?)

RC – no

V – matlab panty or bra hai

RC – no

V – only panty

RC – hmmmmm

V – love u chachi

RC – hmmmmmm

V – chachi press ur boobs now

RC – mmmmmm aaah

V – socho mere haath hain

RC – aaaah

V – chachi lick ur fingers

RC – hmmmmm

V – rub ur nipples, imagine main suck kar raha hoon

RC – aaaah Vicky

V – chachi rub ur pussy over panty

RC – hmmmmm

V – chachi ek baar mera naam lo (take my name)

RC – aaah Vicky

V – chachi you liked the strong Vicky jisne gunde ki pitaya ki ya phir darpok Chachu aur Gaurav

RC – Vicky

V – you like naughty Vicky or simple Vicky

RC – naughty Vicky

V – naughty Vicky ko kya karne dogi chachi

RC – sab kuch

Vicky sends her a pic of his cock

She sees and eyes are widened

V – chachi invite me

RC – Vicky aao na

She is rubbing herself vigorously and with some vengeance and cums in next couple of minutes

As she gets normal, she says a curt bye and cuts the call.

Vicky understood the predicament and keeps silent.

In the morning, Radhika is perturbed of what happened last night. She never thought she would have allowed this to happen. One thing followed the other and she masturbated for her nephew on phone. Vicky by kicking ass of that goon had raised his stock. The anger she had felt everytime her hubby or son would look the other side when someone acted funny or at best went away from there with her, erupted in form of forbidden erotica for her nephew.

She decided to talk to Vicky about it and sends a message to him to call her when he is a bit free. After about a couple of hours, Vicky calls Radhika

V – hello chachi

RC – hi Vicky

V – aapne call karne ko kaha thaa

RC – haan Vicky wo kal raat waali baat thee

RC – pls kisi ko kuchh mat kahena

V – chachi aap mujhe aisa samajhte hain

RC – samjha kar, I know you are a good boy

V – I know my chachi is hot

Radhika then tells about her anger and its manifestation in erotica after yesterday.

welcome   

Like Reply

V – koi baat nahin chachi, jab tak aap nahin chahogi, I will maintain distance

RC – thanks Vicky

V – chachi?

RC – hmmmm?

V – jo pic bheji thee kaisee lagi

RC – chup Vicky

V – bolo na

RC – biwi khush rahegi teri

V – chachi ek baar apne honth lick karo

RC – kyon

V – karo na !!

RC – hmmmm kiye

V – imagine it is me licking them

RC – Vicky !! tune kaha tha distance maintain karunga

V – chachi we are sitting 15 km away, is se zyada kya distance

V – ha ha ha

RC – ha haha

V – that is better

V – ok chachi bye, love you

RC – love you dost

After a few minutes he got a call from Sanaya.

V – hi dear

S – hi Vicky ji

S – aapse help chahiye thee

V – what happened

S – mom unwell

V – kya hua

S – fever and headache. She has take a strong medicine and is sleeping

V – ok phir

S – I have to go and meet Gaurav for something

V – arrey wo something ke liye gaurav ko ghar bula lo, Zoya ji soyi hui hain, something doosre room mein kar lena

S – wo baat nahin hai (smiles)

V – matlab wo something nahin karta (smiles)

S – ha ha ha…something kam hai

V – main something bahut karta hoon, ask Sana and Saima

S – pata hai (says softly)

V – toh darling what can I do for you

S – can you come and be here for mom

V – hmmmmm….theek lagega?

S - I know but Sana and Saima have left, raat ko aayenge

V – oh

S – agar ho sake, I know office hai

Vicky thinks and says yes. In second half he takes a half day casual leave.

He reaches her place and finds a super hot Sanaya in a tight denim and top. She was looking ravishing. Instinctively he hugs her.

V – jaaneman aaj bhi gaurav ne something na kiya toh murder kar dena

S – ha ha…sirf murder

V – murder ke baad mere paas aana, will do everything

S – ha ha ha…haan zaroor

V – honeymoon pe mere liye bhi room book karwa lena

S – ha ha ha

V – you are looking like an apsara

S – thank you

V – neeyat kharaab ho rahi hai

S – control tiger

V – waise Zoya is also hot, unke saath something ya everything

S – ha ha ….your and her choice

Vicky smiles and she leaves. He sits in the main room and starts watching a match on TV.
Another urge was to check on my darling Zoya.One look in her room and her satin gown had got him interested. Went towards her room, the door was not bolted from inside, was just shut.Opened it. Zoya was sleeping on her side and legs were spread causing the satin cloth to move up towards her knees and lower thighs and her ass was ever inviting in that position. I went towards the front to see her upheaving bosoms. She was a sight to behold. I couldn’t hold myself back and didn’t want to do so either. She had by now moved to more straight position and layed on her back, the nightie had moved a few more inches up forming a delightful valley between her legs. Seemed she loved to sleep pantyless and braless.

Then got naked in one go and touched her legs for the first time. She was Makkhan (butter). She didn’t flinch. Licked her calf and then moved towards her thighs. She squirmed a bit as my tongue touched her thighs but she didn’t wake up. Let out a soft moan of approval thinking of it a wet dream. After giving her about 5-7 licks I moved north. Played with her nipple softly and massaged her boobs. She was moaning a bit louder now.

I had to own this piece of beauty. I licked her lips and started kissing her. This time she got up startled and tried to push me away. I was strong for her. I placed my hand over her mouth.

V – chup karo zoya jaan, main Vicky hoon

She was still trying to get free.

V – Meri jaan, don’t move. Enjoy

She was adamant.

I just tore off her satin gown in one shot and started sucking her boobs and gyrated my cock on her pussy. The struggle was still going on. May be her wet dream or body reflex of touches, her pussy felt wet. I did not think of the consequences and changed position and before she could realise, the thick cucumber had found its way upto 3-4 inches inside her pussy. She screamed. But this scream was more related to sex than bang. Knowing this is the moment, I started fucking her hard and increased the in & out motion. Gradually her screams changed to moans. She was still hitting me every few seconds. I was banging her. It was my second bang and that too of mom of my someon who happened to be my would be Bhabhi and of my newly found girl friend (Sana).

I pinned her hands on the mattress and continued fucking and gave her very intense looks. Bent forward to lick her lips. She swayed her head from side to side but I was persistent. After about a few minutes, her protests grew weak. Which pussy doesn’t likes a solid cucumber like penis shoved up inside. I kept on saying “ I love you Zoya, u r so hot etc etc” which made her less angry and may be the ferociousness of her punches on my chest too reduced. The fury of my pounding her pussy didn’t. Another 7-8 minutes of pounding saw my Zoya screaming aloud indicating her cumming. I too cummed almost at the same time.

As we both cummed, we came back to reality. I disengaged from her pussy only to have met by a kick from her

Z – Saale teri ye himmat. Hans ke baat kya kar li, you bloody hell bangd me. Chal tu thaane. Sana hogi teri randi, main nahin hoon. How dare you.

She was abusing me like hell. She was right in doing so.

I was looking at her calmly and then as she came close, slapped her.

She was zapped, my hand was heavy and before she could come back to senses from the attack on her face, I started sucking her boobs and fingering her pussy. She was trying to break free but I was holding her in place with my arm around her waist.

V – Zoya jaan tu toh abhi bhi geeli ho rahi hai ( I said shamelessly pointing to her wet pussy. Had three digits in her pussy then)

Z – Chup saale

I just spanked her ass and pushed her to bed again. Tied her to the bed using some scarves, went out to get ice tray, honey, cream from the fridge. I took two cubes and started rubbing them simultaneously on her nipples and her pussy. Within a few minutes the angry noise had turned to stifled moans. I had pushed the ice on her pussy a bit more in, leading to her inner walls feel icy sensations for the first time. It was mind boggling for her.

Now the sound emanating from her were “aaah mmmm aaaaa maar diya….”

welcome   

Like Reply

I smiled. We made eye contact and could see the anger in her eyes had vanished.

I put some cream on her boobs and licked them clean. The icy onslaught on her pussy continued. She was just enjoying to the hilt. I put a lot of cream and honey on my cock and presented it to her lips. She was in a dilemma at first but then the tongue came out to give a small lick on the cock.

I gave her an intense look, she looked at me and then smiled shyly and looked away.

Now that I knew she was game, I relaxed and smiled at her.

Vicky was in no mood for any further foreplay. He got on the bed and was on his knees and placed himself in such a manner that her legs were on his either shoulder. The lady was just ready with her pussy dripping with love juices. The cock was placed at the entrance of the hole and in 2-3 shots the whole went in the hole. The pain just killed the lady. The eyes were on the verge of coming out of their sockets and her mouth was just open. She was shrieking in pain but Vicky kept the pillow on her mouth to stifle the sounds. He led the cock stay in pussy for sometime. The inner walls of the love nest adjusted themselves to the hard piston and after a few minutes she felt better with the invader. As her breathing returned to somewhat normal, Vicky initiated the in-out movement of his tool.

Since the legs were on his shoulders and also due to the fact of her hands being tied up, she was experiencing such a fuck for the first time. The legs on the shoulder position meant that her crotch was much closer to his tool and meant a much deeper penetration. Stroke by stroke he built up the momentum and started hitting her deep with much force. The steely rod was hitting her much deeper, stretching her inner walls much further and causing her much more pleasurable pain than ever before. As the clock ticked past seconds and minutes, the heavy duty pumping had continued for over 8-10 minutes causing immesureable pleasure to the lady. He had the lady for the taking. He knew he could walk in the house anytime he wished and screw the mother daughter combo. Such was his confidence that he didn’t give a damn to anything.

She wanted to hold the bedsheet but her hands were tied.

She wanted to touch him but her hands were tied.

She wanted to hug him but her hands were tied.

She wanted to do many things to him but her hands were tied.

She felt the feeling of needles pricking deep down and knew that the orgasm was impending. The orgasm was impending for a few seconds now and stroke by stroke the urge had grown stronger. She wanted to shout and scream but her voice was muffled with a cushion. Both the palms held onto the cloth tieing them and the movement of the head, eyes half closed, a bit of sweat – all indicated to her cumming in by the buckets. The juices were released and her pussy dripped like a hand pump. She was feeling so relieved. It was sheer the scale of the attack of her love nest and the whole act of doing with a youngster, not to mention youngster’s capabilities in this segment, got her the most satisfying orgasm.

He had not cummed by now and had continued the hits. Though after a couple of minutes came and cummed on her belly and spread his semen all over her. It was like a dog marking his bitch. The dog though doesn’t spread semen but uses urine to indicate his dominance in the heat period.

He got her legs together and moved them towards her torso exposing her tiny asshole ‘though in an inverted position’ than conventional anal fuck position.

At first she did not get the import of the problem at hand. As the legs moved further towards her gorgeous bosom, she felt the pain in her supple thighs and lower back. Just by looking at her in his position the tool came back to full glory and was ready to attack.

She was new to anal screwing and this was first and by the time she realized what was going to happen it was too late. The tool had started the inward movement and the tiny hole, much tinier than the pussy one, had started hurting. The hurt in her asshole, coupled with the pain in her thighs and lower back caused small tears to form at corner of her eyes.

He too had realized her condition and the urge to dominate her had subsided, specially after screwing her the normal way, he waited. He released her legs and picked up a Vaseline lotion. Before she could feel the relief in legs, they were back in the air. He put some lotion on his index finger and inserted it in the hole. She almost jumped. The lotion was then liberally sprayed on his tool and the giant knob lay at the rear entrance. Centimeter by centimeter it went in. He gave enough breaks of a minute or two each to let her adjust after every 2-3 inches went in. The asshole’s flexibility and willingness to adjust to the muscular tool had surprised even her.

So after very tense 8-10 minutes the whole of it was in the tiny “inverted” hole. It took her a while to get her breath back to normal. As he started to remove the tool and moved it back after getting it half out, she was pleased. It was as if a young girl was getting bereft of her favourite toy. The favourite toy was back in its favourite resting place.

Heavy doses of the lotion lined up the hole wall and the piston making the simple harmonic motion of the tool a pleasure and much smoother. The entrance of tool had made her forget her predicament in terms of body posture and she was looking at prologong her agony by the minute. This time her sounds were not muffled.

She was screaming but moderately.

He would part the legs to have a look at her face, boobs and then close to increase the effect on his tool.

After 6-7 minutes of some hard pistoning, both came in different holes, she in her pussy and he in her asshole. The semen dripped out from her asshole forming a trail on her thigh.

Boy – was she exhausted. Soon after cumming she dozed off. He too lay next to her hugging her and slept.

Sometime later he got up. He saw on the bed, the lady still tied, lay spreading her legs for all to see. He got up and released her arms of the bondage. As she opened her eyes, he kissed her on her full lips and both got entangled in a lip lock stretching to a couple of minutes. He disengaged and went to the washroom.

He returns. Zoya looks at him and smiles.

Z – it was great

V – pata hai Sana aur Saima bhi yahi kaheti hain

Z – ab samajh aata hai ki kyon kaheti hain

Vicky was still in his birthday suit. So was she, both engage in passionate kisses and as the temperatures were increasing, phone rings. It was Sanaya

S – hi Vicky ji

V – haanji

S – how is mom

V – she is fine, awake

S – main bhi 10 minute mein aa rahi hoon

V – was it nothing, something or everything

S – ha ha ha…milte hain

The next 10 minutes were spent in tidying up and making the room presentable.

Sanaya returns and sees Vicky and Zoya having some tea. Everything looked fine. Vicky looks at Sanaya and when Zoya was looking in other direction, made signals indicating if Gaurav and she kissed. She understood, smiled and then indicated “little bit”

S – mummy kaisa lag raha hai ab

Z – bahut achha

V – ok sanaya time for me to leave.

S – thanks Vicky ji

Vicky leaves. Though the distance from Janakpuri to Dwarka was not much, still it was a hell lot of traffic at Dabri mod. Some accident had caused massive jams. Vicky had nothing much to do and decided to call Sanaya.

S – hello Vicky ji, reached home?

V – arrey kahan yaar, massive jams at Dabri

S – sorry

V – for what

S – meri wajah se

V – shut up honey, take it easy

S – smiles

V – seems it was more towards nothing than everything

S – ha ha ha……nice guess

V – chutiya hai gaurav

V – sorry

S – matlab

V – yaar teri jaise sexy bandi saath ho aur kuchh khaas na kare

S – we are controlling till marriage

V – suhagraat se pahele bhi stages hotay hain mohtarma

S – hmmmmm

V – idiot hee hai sala, tabhi chachi ko kahe raha tha main ki Sanaya jaisa bomb maal kahan pata liya is gadhe ne

S – ha ha ha

Thinking of cornering Vicky she asks

S – waise mom ke saath nothing something ya everything …ha ha ha

V – sun logi

S – haan

V – maan logi

S – haan

V – gussa toh nahin karogi

S – nahin

V – I kissed your mom

S – hmmmmm….you are adults

V – she kissed me

S – hmmmmm

V – I licked her face, neck, cleavage

S – hmmmmm…gaurav ne toh ye bhi nahin….

S – mom ne sab karne diya

V – tumhe laga ki maine unka bang kiya hai

S – no no no

V - I sucked her boobs

S – hmmmmm

V – massaged them

S – hmmmmmm

V – licked her navel, thighs, assglobes, calfs

S – I don’t believe it

V – your choice

V – she has a mole on her left thigh – more near pussy

S – yes…oh teri ki

V – told you entire bouquet minus u

V – we did it.

S – was it first time

V – yes

V – if you are touchy about it, will not meet her

S – no no…what can I say

V – thinking mujhse achhi mom nikali

S – ha ha ha …haan

V – Sanaya must confess, u r too desirable and cause forbidden, hard to control

S – hmmmm

V – soon I will take Zoya, Sana and Saima on bed together

S – stud

V – you want to join

S – sure sure …ha ha ha

V – chalo traffic bhi khul gaya, got to go

S – bye

V – bye love

S – bye

V – ek baat

S – kya

V – apni kundli zyada buri nahin milti, tum dono se zyada guun toh mere aur tumhare milte hain

S – haan ji wo toh milenge hee, choice ek jaisee hai

V – agar Gaurav se mood change ho jaaye toh bata dena, banda haazir hai, booking saari ho rakkhi hai

S – bilkul ji bilkul..ha ha ha

Call ends.

welcome   

Like Reply

Over next two days, Vicky met with Zoya a couple of times and fucked her brains out. She was floored and she was his.

For next 2 days Vicky had to travel to Chandigarh for some official work and he did spend quality time with Ritu, Sonia and their mom.

As he returned, he got a call from Radhika Chachi.

R – hi Vicky

V – hi chachi

R – bhool gaya mujhe (forgotten me)

V – nahin chachi was too busy, had to travel

R – hmmmm

R –tu mujhe ignore kar raha hai? (ignoring me?)

V – I don’t ignore beautiful women

R – but but phone nahin aaya (you didn’t call)

V – chachi, rishta aisa hai, I was being careful

R – hmmmmmm

V – dekho agar main non chachi waale mode mein aa gaya hota toh abhi tak ya thappad pad gaye hotay ya phir balle balle ho gayi hoti (had I considered you as a babe, either you would have slapped me or we would have had fun)

R – ha ha ha …balle balle

V – tabhi kahe raha hoon, I am being a bit circumspect.

R – Theater waale din se soch rahi hoon (thinking since the theatre incident)

V – kya (what)

R – ki Sanaya ko bolun ki Gaurav bhi thoda phattu hai (should I tell Sanaya that Gaurav is a bit meek)

V – chachi shayad shaadi na toot jaaye, kya pata usay pahele bhi idea ho (may harm marriage, she may know it)

R – hmmmm

V – chachi avoid karo. Agar shaadi toot gayi toh gaurav aapse door ho jaayega aur phir Sanaya ki family ne itna kharcha kiya hua hai. (avoid it, it marriage breaks, you will lose Gaurav and they have spent a lot of money)

R – wo bhi hai (hmmmm)

V – aap ek kaam kijiye (do one thing)

R – kya (what)

V - aap gaurav aur sanaya ka ghar mere ghar ke paas rakhna hamesha (keep Gaurav & Sanaya’s home closer to mine)

R – kyon (why)

V – agar wo phattu nikla toh main lad loonga, agar dheela nikla toh I will take care of Sanaya

R – haan zaroor…ha ha ha (sure sure)

V – chachi ek baat batao, agar aap sanaya ki jagah hotay matlab love marriage honaywaali hoti aur aapka fiancée aapko zyaada na touch karta toh kaisa lagta (what if your fiancé didn’t touch you a few days before marriage)

R – matlab… (meaning)

V – you think Sanaya is hot

R – oh yes

V – agar koi uska honaywala pati ho toh jab milenge toh ladkya sirf baatein karega (will her fiancé will only talk if meet alone)

R – no chance, kaun chhodega sanaya jaisee ko (who would leave Sanaya)

V – Gaurav chhod raha hai (Gaurav is)

R – gadha hai, baap pe gaya hai (idiot, like his dad)

V – chachi raat ko naughty chat ka mood hai (in mood for a naughty chat)

R – raat ko ye bhi honge (hubby would be there at night)

V – hmmmmmm

R – kaisee chat (what type)

V – chachi ek roleplay khelen, aap zoya maan lo apne ko aur main Vicky, sanaya ka honay wala pati ya phir ho chukka pati (Roleplay and you play Zoya)

R – hmmmmm

V – toh naughty masti between hot saas and young son in law

R – ok

V – toh shuru Karen chachi (shall we)

R – tu akela hai kya abhi (you alone)

V – haan chachi, mummy papa baahar gaye hain. (yes, parents have gone out)

They move to whatsapp chat

V – chachi as per story, mera office aapke ghar se bahut paas hai, you tell sanaya that I should have lunch at your place. Taaza khana is good (as per chat, I am told to have lunch at Zoya’s place since office quite close)

R – ok then

V – phir dheere dheere badhaate hain (will develop slowly)

V – start Karen

R – haan

V – ding dong

R – kaun hai (who is this)

V – ji main Vicky

R – (I open the door) aao Vicky ji aao

V – (I touch your feet) Namaste

R –namaste beta

V – aap kaisee hain (how r u)

R – theek tum sunao (fine, u tell)

V – ji theek. Sorry is takleef ke liye (I am sorry for this effort)

R – arrey kaisee takleef, ulta mujhe company mil jaayegi (no probs, rather I will have company)

V – maine kaha tha Sanaya ko ki main microwave mein khana garam kar lunga (I had told Sanaya that I will heat food in microwave)

R – arrey jab apna ghar hai toh phir microwave kyon (why use microwave when own house)

V – ji thanks

R – waise sanaya khyaal rakhti hai tumhara (she takes of you)

V – ji 

V – aapne poochha us say ki main uska poora khyaal rakhta hoon (you should ask her if I take care of her)

R – wo bahut khush hai tumse Vicky (she is happy with you)

V – thank you kahena tha aapko (had to thank you)

R – kyon (why)

V – itni haseen honay ke liye (for being so beautiful)

R – I blush and smile

V – aap itni haseen ho tabhi sanaya itni haseen hai (Sanaya is a beauty cause of you)

R – thanks

V – aap uski badi bahen lagti ho (you look like her elder sister)

R – I blush

R – main paani lekar aati hoon ( I will get water)

R – kya logay (what will you have)

V – I look at ur boobs and say zyada doodh waali chaaye (tea with a lot of milk)

R – I feel awkward but smile

V – I am sorry agar koi baat buri lagi ho toh (sorry if I crossed the line)

R – nahin nahin aisa kuchh nahin hai (nothing)

V – par aap bahut haseen ho (but you are beautiful)

R – hmmmmm

V – agar Sanaya ne husn aapse liya hai toh kya aadten bhi (has Sanaya taken behaviour too from you apart from beauty)

R – kya pata (don’t know)

V – aap bhi itni hot thee kya (were you hot too)

R – kya pata….smile (don’t know)

V – us din aur kuchh nahin hota, I take lunch and leave

R – After 3 days you come for lunch again. Both were now comfortable with each other

V – I see you, aapne aaj thoda makeup kiya tha aur dress bhi thodi revealing thee (you had a touch up with a slightly revealing dress)

R – hmmm

V – lovely dress saasu ma

R – thank you

V – waise aap itni hot lag rahi ho ki saasu ma ki jagah Zoya ji bolun (should I call you Zoya)

R – hmmmm..call me Zoya but sabke saamne nahin (sure but not in front of others)

V – ok zoya ji

V – zoya ji ek baat bataaun (may I tell something)

R – hmmmm

V – shaadi se pahele I had many affairs, aur sab cases mein I had fun with them (had fun with all my affairs)

R – hmmmm

V – Sanaya is just superb in bed

R – thank you

V – lagta hai maa pe gayi hai (seems is like her mom)

R – I smile

R – Sanaya ne bataya tha ki kaise aap usay sonay nahin dete (she told how you don’t let her sleep)

V – zoya ji ab wo hai itni sexy ki man hee nahin bharta (she is too hot for me to control)

R – hmmmmm …ha ha

R – main kitchen mein jaati hoon (I go to kitchen)

V – main peeche khada hota hoon, haath kandhon pe (I follow and have hands on ur shoulders)

V – zoya aapko akelapan khaane ko aata hoga (you must be bored with being alone)

R – nahin ….aadat ho gayi hai (used to)

V – lovely skin

R – mat kar Vicky (don’t do)

V – main thoda aagey badhta hoon (I move in front)

R- main kasmasaati hoon (I squirm)

R – nahin Vicky (No)

V – theek hai main chalta hoon, kal se baahar khaunga (I will leave then, will have food outside)

R – ruko Vicky…samjho na (wait, understand)

V – aap samjho (you understand)

V – I look at ur cleavage

R – mat dekho Vicky ji (don’t see)

V – dekhne do zoya ji (let me)

R – mat karo na (don’t do)

V – mujhe haseen cheezen dekhna pasand hain ( I like seeing beautiful things)

R – I smile

V – Sanaya ko bahut mazaa aata hai jab main uski cleavage chaat ta hoon (Sanaya loves when I lick her cleavage)

R – aaah

V – (chachi aapki cleavage bhi bahut mast hoti hai) (your cleavage too is great)

R – (naughty….)

V – main ek halki si kiss deta hoon gardan pe (I give a small kiss on her neck)

R – daamaad ji aaah (no son in law)

V – I rub my cock on her ass

R – aaah Vicky

V – Zoya ji SAnaya bhi aise bolti hai (sanaya too moans like this)

R – hmmmmm….kaha tha usne ki bada….(she told it was big…)

V – bahut bada hai ….i press hard on your ass (very big)

V – (chachi zoya ko abhi chod doon) (should I fuck her now)

R – hmmmmmm…thodi der mein (in some time)

V – (chachi mazaa aa raha hai) (enjoying)

R – hmmmmm

V – zoya ji aaj sweet dish aap khilaayengi (you will feed me sweet dish)

R – hmmmm

V – apne haathon se (with your hands)

R – hmmmmm

V – (chachi boobs dabaun zoya ke) (should I press her boobs)

R – haaaan

V – I take my hands and place just under her boobs

R – aaaah Vicky

V – kya hua zoya jaan (what happened)

R – mat karo na (don’t do)

V – kya na karun (what)

R – yehi (this thing)

V – aapke boobs toh sanaya se bhi mast lagte hain…I press my cock harder (your boobs seem better than Sanaya’s)

R – aaah….i smile

V – meri jaan aap itni sexy ho tabhi Sanaya aur Sana aisee hain (you are a beauty and so are Sanaya and Sana)

R – hmmmmm

V – chachi real mein kya pahena hai (what are you wearing in real)

R – suit

V – chachi ek baar apne boobs par haath rakh lo (keep hand on ur boobs)

R – hmmmm…rakkha hai (kept)

V – zoya ji aap ki permission hai

R – hmmmmm…kis baat ki (for what)

V – aapko choone ki (to touch you)

R – chhuya toh hua hai (you are touching me)

V – aur kareeb se….(closer)

R – hmmmmmmm

V – chachi boobs daba lun (should I press boobs)

R – hmmmmm

V – dheere dheere haath upar jaate hain and I press them (slowly hands move up)

R – main apna sar peeche karti hoon….damaad ji (I push my head backwards)

V – haan saasu ma (yes mom in law)

V – aapke sanaya se bhi mast hain jaan (you are hotter than Sanaya)

R – aaaah

V – chachi soch lo ki main hoon (think it is me)

R – soch rahi hoon…..hmmmmmm (I am)

V – I rub her nipples with my thumb

R – aaaaah

V – zoya ji tight nipple hai….matlab …..

R – itne mein sanaya ka call aata hai zoya ko (sanaya calls)

V – dono door ho jaate hain (both get apart)

V – phir Vicky ko idea aata hai, wo fridge se barf leta hai aur baat karti hui zoya ki cleavage aur boobs pe malna shuru karta hai (Vicky gets ice and rubs on her cleavage and boobs)

R – beti se baat karti hui zoya kuchh nahin kahe paati (Zoya doesn’t react as talking to daughter)

V – main aage aakar cleavage chaat leta hoon (I lick cleavage)

R – zoya peeche hokar kitchen ki wall se chipak jaati hai (she moves back and gets plastered on wall)

V – main aage badhta hoon and lick her neck ( move in front and lick her neck)

R – hmmmmmm

V – chachi kaash kitchen mein aap aur main hotay (chachi wish it was us)

R – hmmmmmmm

V – I press her boobs

R – aaah

R – wo bhool jaati hai ki uski beti doosri side pe hai (forgets her daughter is on call)

V – sanaya apni sex life ke baare mein baat kar rahi hoti hai, jis se zoya aur garam ho jaati hai (sanaya is talking about her sex life and Zoya gets hot)

R – sanaya apni maa se tumhare size aur stamina ki baat karti hai (SAnaya talks about your size and stamina)

V – main thodi baat sun leta hoon and take her hand to my crotch

R – I hold it….think ye toh bahut bada aur mota hai (think it is long and thick)

V – I look at zoya wink aur nazron se poochta hoon pasand aaya (I wink and ask if she liked it)

R – I smile

V – main apna lund baahar nikaal leta hoon (I take out my cock)

R – meri aankhen baahar nikal aati hain aur main moonh pher leti hoon. (I look bewildered and then turn my head)

V – call ends

R – main baahar jaane lagti hoon (I try to move out)

V – main haath pakad leta hoon (I hold ur hand)

R – Vicky usay andar kar lijiye (push it back)

V – kisay (what)

R – aapko pata hai….smile (you know)

V – hmmmm

R – itni jaldbaazi mat kijiye (don’t be in a hurry)

V – ek baar dekh lo phir daal loonga (see it once and I will put in back in)

R – hmmmmmm….main nazar bhar ke dekhti hoon (I have eyeful)

V – I put it back

V – kaisa laga (how was it)

R – tabhi sanaya itni khush hai (no wonder Sanaya is so happy)

V – I hug u

R – Vicky ji dheere dheere (hold hold)

V – main deewar pe chipka ke zoya ki gardan, cleavage, upper boobs lick karta hoon (I lick her neck, cleavage, upper boobs)

R – aaah

V – phir uske face ko pakad ke I kiss her

R – muuuahhhh

V – she enjoys?

R – yes

V – (chachi mazaa aa raha hai) (enjoying)

R – bahut (a lot)

V – hum French kiss karte hain (we do French kiss)

R – 10-15 minute tak kiss aur chaatna chalta hai (kiss for 10-15 minutes)

V – aaah..zoya tu mast maal hai (u r a babe)

R – thanks ….aaj ke liye itna bahut hai (enough for today)

V – idhar aa meri jaan…main apni godi mein kheench leta hoon (come here, I pull you in my lap)

R – ha ha ha

V – zoya main kal se khana khaane aaun, aap pe depend karta hai (should I come for food, depnds on you)

R – kyon (why)

V – I press her boobs…isliye

R – Vicky ji dheere dheere (slowly)

R – Vicky wait kar tere chachu ka call hai (your chacha on call)

R – vicky chat end karni padegi, wo aa rahe hain (will have to end chat, he is on way)

V – chachi kaisee lagi chat (how was it)

R – bahut mast (too good)

V – chachi soch sakta hoon aapko Zoya ki jagah (can I think of you instead of Zoya)

R – ha ha ha…tera dimaag jaisa bhi soch (your mind your thoughts)

V – aap sochogi mujhe naughty daamaad ki tarah (would you think of me as a son in law)

R – mera dimaag meri soch….hmmmmm (my mind my thoughts)

V – chachi love you

R – love you Vicky

V – chachi ek baat bataani thee (wanted to tell you)

R – bol

V – roleplay mein jo aap bane thhey (you were Zoya in roleplay)

R – haan sanaya ki mummy

V – ji unke saath bhi…ho chukka (have done with her too)

R – kya……..oh teri…..kisi ko chhodega bhi (what…will you spare anyone)

V – sanaya safe hai

R – shukr hai……(thank you)

R – Vicky …tu kal aa sakta hai…koi baat karni hai (can you come, wanted to talk)

V – hmmmm ok…ghar pe bata ke aaun ya waise …(should I tell home or like that)

R – chal main didi ko bolti hoon, wo bhej dengi…(will call your mom, she will send)

V – chachi ab toh ladki ki maa bhi maan gayi, ladke ki maa kab neeche aayegi (now you like being Zoya, when will I get you)

R – chup shaitaan….ha ha (shut up rascal)

R –main nahin maanti (I don’t believe)

V - chalo kal manwaa bhi doonga (will give evidence too)

R – dekhte hain (will see)

Call ends

That gets her thinking

Marriage is now only 3 weeks away and the preparations are in full swing. Radhika chachi calls Vicky’s mom to discuss what all to be given etc and on the other hand Zoya too calls Vicky’s mom to understand what all to be done to receive the groom’s side etc and she mentions that let Kanyadaan be done by Vicky’s parents since no couple ready from her side. Vicky’s dad had given strict instructions of not burdening Zoya with demands and every one on Gaurav’s side was taking it very seriously. Gaurav had a younger brother who was doing his MBA from a good college down South and was to join only after his Exams leaving him only with week or so worth of leaves for his brother’s wedding.

Radhika asks Vicky’s mom to send Vicky for some mundane task, the real reason was to know about Zoya. As decided Vicky was to visit her on way back from office. Gaurav and his dad would have been out then, something which Vicky came to know only when he reached though he had inkling that it would be the case.

Ding dong

R – come Vicky

V – hi chachi .you alone?

R – hmmmm

He then hugs her and gives a peck on her cheeks

R – ha ha

V – yes chachi tell me

R – you know why I have called you

V – naughty chachi

R – ha haha

V – chachi phone pe confirm karwa doon (should I get it confirmed on call)

R – hmnmmmm

V – what do I get

R - ??

V – why should I confirm it for you

R – kya Vicky

Vicky holds her hand and looks at her intently

V – chachi we both know that we have a new bonding

R – hmmmmmm

V – If I can confirm it, I want to kiss you and lick you in some places

R – nahin

V – ok main chalta hoon (I will leave)

R – ruk (wait)…no licking of everything, only kiss

V – French for 20 minutes

R – no

V _ main jaa raha hoon

R – French for 10

V – pakka (promise)

Radhika smiles.

Vicky calls Zoya

Z – hello

V – hi Zoya darling

Z – Hi Vicky ji, kaise yaad kiya (what made you remember me)

V – meri jaan, aapko toh yaad karte rahete hain (keep on thinking of you)

Z – me too

V – mujhe ya mera (me or mine)

Z – you and yours

V – Zoya you are one of the best I have had sex with

Z – and You are the best I have had

V – zoya choot degi ya gaand (ass or pussy)

Z – as maalik says

V – chal call you later, someone coming

Z – bye maalik

V – bye

Radhika looks at him and moves towards kitchen.

V – chachi?

R – kya hua? (what)

V – happy now, confirmed

R – yes stud

V – now your part of the deal

R – that is why I am kitchen

V – kyaa

R – yes French Fries in 10 minutes

V – whaat

R – you thought French kiss…oh poor boy

V – but chachi ??

R – Vicky understand. We are family. Mat kar (don’t do). Agar meri jagah teri maa hoti?? (if it was your mom in place of me)

That hit Vicky’s head like a truckload of bricks.

Vicky leaves immediately and moves to a secluded place. The entire chain of events flashes in front of his eyes right from the first chat to Radhika Chachi episode.

Somehow “We Are Family” phrase keeps on ringing in his ears again and again. He was on verge of crying of becoming such a chap who didn’t spare his Sisters, Nieces, Mami etc. He had no regrets of taking Ritu and her family or Zoya & family.

He just walked away to his home with moist eyes and a vow to never venture into incest.

-------------

Friends I had started this as a short story but Log aate gaye aur Caravan banta gaya. Am deciding to end this story since will not venture into direct blood line incest.

Thanks for support from you guys as always.

Wrote one Non Incest Story “My Story” and this one was about incest. Entire gamut covered.

I thank you again for continued support.

Regards
Vinman

welcome   

Like Reply
NICE STORY
Like Reply