Posts: 98
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 36 in 29 posts
Likes Given: 27
Joined: May 2020
Reputation:
1
just came here to check whether author get courage to write story further !
Posts: 1,437
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 1,965 in 989 posts
Likes Given: 1,064
Joined: Jun 2019
Reputation:
32
Will this story resume?
Will Kavya back?
Posts: 515
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 107 in 85 posts
Likes Given: 8,996
Joined: Mar 2019
Reputation:
6
Well written, just wishing that this is completed
•
Posts: 935
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 1,597 in 355 posts
Likes Given: 34
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
32
Hello to every one.. Good story. But it's incomplete.. Any one can continue this storty....
Or any one can handle or support... We can continue this story..
•
Posts: 363
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,070 in 116 posts
Likes Given: 54
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
58
(24-02-2026, 08:19 AM)Suresh@123 Wrote: Hello to every one.. Good story. But it's incomplete.. Any one can continue this storty....
Or any one can handle or support... We can continue this story..
Yes any one pls continue this story.. Nice one..
•
Posts: 339
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 463 in 129 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
27
OK friends I will wait upto Saturday if any other person will not continue then I will restart this story from
continuation.. I need your full support. ? ? ?
Posts: 339
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 463 in 129 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
27
Posts: 695
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 207 in 171 posts
Likes Given: 15
Joined: Sep 2019
Reputation:
1
(24-02-2026, 09:58 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: OK friends I will wait upto Saturday if any other person will not continue then I will restart this story from
continuation.. I need your full support. ? ? ? pls start
•
Posts: 339
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 463 in 129 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
27
24-02-2026, 10:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2026, 06:42 AM by girrich9486. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
OK I will restart
Posts: 2,581
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 928 in 842 posts
Likes Given: 2,446
Joined: Dec 2019
Reputation:
12
(24-02-2026, 08:19 AM)Suresh@123 Wrote: Hello to every one.. Good story. But it's incomplete.. Any one can continue this storty....
Or any one can handle or support... We can continue this story..
Pls continue bro
•
Posts: 58
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 23 in 16 posts
Likes Given: 10
Joined: Apr 2019
Reputation:
0
•
Posts: 1,437
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 1,965 in 989 posts
Likes Given: 1,064
Joined: Jun 2019
Reputation:
32
26-02-2026, 03:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2026, 03:02 AM by Herbiee. Edited 2 times in total. Edited 2 times in total.)
(24-02-2026, 10:56 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: OK I will restart
Great…Good decision. Please continue this story Bro.
We support you.
•
Posts: 38
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 7 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 100
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
0
(24-02-2026, 09:58 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: OK friends I will wait upto Saturday if any other person will not continue then I will restart this story from
continuation.. I need your full support. ? ? ?
Full support
•
Posts: 935
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 1,597 in 355 posts
Likes Given: 34
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
32
(24-02-2026, 09:58 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: OK friends I will wait upto Saturday if any other person will not continue then I will restart this story from
continuation.. I need your full support. ? ? ?
OK bro thank you.. And continue... I think I can start but you start and
updates give regularly
Posts: 935
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 1,597 in 355 posts
Likes Given: 34
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
32
Make her semi nude by balraj and fuck her hard..
•
Posts: 339
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 463 in 129 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
27
Wait is over by today evening....
•
Posts: 2,581
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 928 in 842 posts
Likes Given: 2,446
Joined: Dec 2019
Reputation:
12
•
Posts: 38
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 7 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 100
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
0
(28-02-2026, 04:59 AM)girrich9486 Wrote: Wait is over by today evening....
Waiting for update,when it will come
•
Posts: 935
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 1,597 in 355 posts
Likes Given: 34
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
32
03-03-2026, 07:47 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2026, 07:49 AM by Suresh@123. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
(28-02-2026, 04:59 AM)girrich9486 Wrote: Wait is over by today evening....
Hi bro if you are not start story then I will continue story.. Pls confirm bro are you continue story or not? we are all eagerly waiting
Posts: 38
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 7 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 100
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
0
(03-03-2026, 07:47 AM)Suresh@123 Wrote: Hi bro if you are not start story then I will continue story.. Pls confirm bro are you continue story or not? we are all eagerly waiting
Yes please confirm, and if he doesn't confirm in 2 -3 days then i think you should write it
•
|