Posts: 98
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 36 in 29 posts
Likes Given: 27
Joined: May 2020
Reputation:
1
just came here to check whether author get courage to write story further !
Posts: 1,434
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 1,963 in 988 posts
Likes Given: 1,064
Joined: Jun 2019
Reputation:
32
Will this story resume?
Will Kavya back?
Posts: 515
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 107 in 85 posts
Likes Given: 8,996
Joined: Mar 2019
Reputation:
6
Well written, just wishing that this is completed
•
Posts: 925
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 1,583 in 348 posts
Likes Given: 34
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
32
Hello to every one.. Good story. But it's incomplete.. Any one can continue this storty....
Or any one can handle or support... We can continue this story..
•
Posts: 361
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,067 in 116 posts
Likes Given: 54
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
58
(24-02-2026, 08:19 AM)Suresh@123 Wrote: Hello to every one.. Good story. But it's incomplete.. Any one can continue this storty....
Or any one can handle or support... We can continue this story..
Yes any one pls continue this story.. Nice one..
•
Posts: 308
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 409 in 116 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
22
OK friends I will wait upto Saturday if any other person will not continue then I will restart this story from
continuation.. I need your full support. ? ? ?
Posts: 308
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 409 in 116 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
22
Posts: 695
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 207 in 171 posts
Likes Given: 15
Joined: Sep 2019
Reputation:
1
(24-02-2026, 09:58 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: OK friends I will wait upto Saturday if any other person will not continue then I will restart this story from
continuation.. I need your full support. ? ? ? pls start
•
Posts: 308
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 409 in 116 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
22
24-02-2026, 10:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2026, 06:42 AM by girrich9486. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
OK I will restart
Posts: 2,569
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 927 in 841 posts
Likes Given: 2,427
Joined: Dec 2019
Reputation:
12
(24-02-2026, 08:19 AM)Suresh@123 Wrote: Hello to every one.. Good story. But it's incomplete.. Any one can continue this storty....
Or any one can handle or support... We can continue this story..
Pls continue bro
•
Posts: 58
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 23 in 16 posts
Likes Given: 10
Joined: Apr 2019
Reputation:
0
•
Posts: 1,434
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 1,963 in 988 posts
Likes Given: 1,064
Joined: Jun 2019
Reputation:
32
26-02-2026, 03:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2026, 03:02 AM by Herbiee. Edited 2 times in total. Edited 2 times in total.)
(24-02-2026, 10:56 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: OK I will restart
Great…Good decision. Please continue this story Bro.
We support you.
•
Posts: 38
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 7 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 97
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
0
(24-02-2026, 09:58 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: OK friends I will wait upto Saturday if any other person will not continue then I will restart this story from
continuation.. I need your full support. ? ? ?
Full support
•
Posts: 925
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 1,583 in 348 posts
Likes Given: 34
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
32
(24-02-2026, 09:58 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: OK friends I will wait upto Saturday if any other person will not continue then I will restart this story from
continuation.. I need your full support. ? ? ?
OK bro thank you.. And continue... I think I can start but you start and
updates give regularly
Posts: 925
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 1,583 in 348 posts
Likes Given: 34
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
32
Make her semi nude by balraj and fuck her hard..
•
Posts: 308
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 409 in 116 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
22
Wait is over by today evening....
•
Posts: 2,569
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 927 in 841 posts
Likes Given: 2,427
Joined: Dec 2019
Reputation:
12
•
Posts: 38
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 7 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 97
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
0
(28-02-2026, 04:59 AM)girrich9486 Wrote: Wait is over by today evening....
Waiting for update,when it will come
•
Posts: 925
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 1,583 in 348 posts
Likes Given: 34
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
32
03-03-2026, 07:47 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2026, 07:49 AM by Suresh@123. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
(28-02-2026, 04:59 AM)girrich9486 Wrote: Wait is over by today evening....
Hi bro if you are not start story then I will continue story.. Pls confirm bro are you continue story or not? we are all eagerly waiting
Posts: 38
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 7 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 97
Joined: Nov 2025
Reputation:
0
(03-03-2026, 07:47 AM)Suresh@123 Wrote: Hi bro if you are not start story then I will continue story.. Pls confirm bro are you continue story or not? we are all eagerly waiting
Yes please confirm, and if he doesn't confirm in 2 -3 days then i think you should write it
•
|