Fantasy Actress Roleplays
#Keerthi Update 03
Keerthi this time laughed abundantly and in the silence of the night, it made Ananth really lose his cum but somehow he controlled. ' I do not wear bras, panties and petticoats when preparing for fucks of this magnitude'. lifting her body a bit above touching his torso, she showed him the strain of coupling which kept the 6m long saree together and in front of his wanton lustful eyes removed the strain and became totally nude for the first time.

[Image: DcfdmI4V4AA0PTh.jpg]
Ananth caught hold of her waist with his left hand and brought the cock ravished pussy to his mouth, and for the first time tasted the sis in law's pussy.it tasted bitter for sometime but soon became tangy and salty. Ananth had read a lot and seen quite a few 3X movies to know that this was really a very interesting part of a sexual bout. He kept tasting her outer pussy and darting his tongue in and out of the insides of the cuntal spread. 
[Image: Keerthy-Suresh-nude-hairy-pussy-without-dress.jpg]
In no time his tongue was met with a wad of viscous nectar which just kept pasting on to his tongue. He knew from his knowledge, Keerthi was cumming and gobbled up the juice. His nose, lips and all the face was drenched with the aroma and leak of heavenly nectar coming out of Keerthi's hole. Keerthi has finally delivered another load, on a new face and felt really victorious. 
Ananth was lost and had no idea what was happening to him.He lost total control and finally came in Lakshmi's cunt. It was like a long cycle of pistoning but all got over and he collapsed on Lakshmi's chest who in turn was sucking the edge of Keerthi's ass just above her.
[Image: Singer-Lakshmi-Menon-bondage-naked-fucking.jpg]
Keerthi lifted herself away from both and reached between the legs of the two and scooped the mingled juices. She looked towards both who were staring at her, wide eyed. She forwarded the palm to Lakshmi who darted her tongue around the fingers of Keerthi and licked out the viscous leak, and the rest Keerthi licked off with her own mouth and this time she drank it all. ' I am not going to waste this moment, mingling of a virgin cock with a servant pussy'.
[Image: BAIRAVVA%20HEROINE%20sexy%20keerthi%20su...0photo.jpg]
Saying so she quickly glanced at the clock on the table. ' 5:00 am'. She was happy. Another 2 hours before Venkaji would return. Thinking so, she climbed out of the bed, dbangd the saree around her in a disorderly manner and asked Lakshmi to get into the nightie. Both the women left Ananth to himself and sneaked out of the bedroom into the creeping in daylight of the dawn. 
Ananth was not to forget this night. Thus began his dangerous journey into the world of Sex and Lust.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice one bro update next part soon
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
#Keerthi Update 4:

Keerthi was sounding asleep when Venkaji came in at around 7 am.Keerthi was sleeping in the nightie. Keerthi had not forgotten the handycam, in fact after leaving Lakshmi at the door she quickly went back to retrieve the same from Ananth’s room. There were 3 videos of 90 minutes each.

Ananth was absolutely gone into bliss of his own and did not have a clue when she came and how she went. To make sure there were no traces left of their fuck and orgy, Keerthi quickly cleaned up the place and made up the room to look as normal as possible. Before leaving the room she bent upon Ananth and kissed him on his lips.

Venkaji left for his office at 8 AM. He had no idea of what really happened the previous night and on his way down was accosted by Niveda . She bumped in to him and profusely excused herself before getting into the house. Venkaji told her that Keerthi was asleep, Niveda smiled at him and told him that she had come to pick up a book and spend time with his mother. 
[Image: DvzAJU1VAAUw-oS.jpg]
Niveda came on to the servant floor and could see Selvam stretching his arms early morning, and understood he had got up a little while ago, must be getting ready to do the morning regulars. Niveda had a fetish for raw sex and ‘raw’ meant unclean. She knew men were untidy early morning, she just loved that feeling. She had fucked with her brother in law couple of times early morning and what made the intercourse real interesting was the mingling of saliva which was raw and coarse that early in the day. 

As she was still staring at him, Selvam got into the house again and fortunately did not see Niveda, who walked up rapidly to reach Keerthi’s room. She found Keerthi sleeping and curled up next to her in the bed. Within a few minutes Keerthi woke up startled, only to realize the arrival of the ‘neighborhood fuck queen’. 
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
It was too early for Keerthi to get up, she had barely slept for 2 hours. Shrugging away the incessant pull of Niveda’s hand to get up, Keerthi dozed back and was fast asleep in no time. Niveda got bored with this reaction and started wondering what could be the reason for this damsel’s (Keerthi) yearning sleep. Her eyes fell on the handycam through the slightly ajar door of the almirah, Niveda got naughty and pouting her sexy lips, she moved towards the object. She was not surprised to see a tape inside but was with the state of the camcorder. Though off, it still showed itself in ‘camera’ position, Niveda switched on the camcorder and programmed it to ‘play’ and rewound the tape. And what she saw was real interesting. 
She quickly took the tape out and went to her friend Bashir in the next lane, ‘ Bashir, make a copy of this tape immediately, VHS will do’, and saying so let the chuni of her salwar fall on the floor, giving Bashir a glimpse of her cleavage show.
[Image: ca620eaf1ddd90c4b71d8336cc3c0cf7.jpg]
Bashir was one of her ex-lovers and it was quite a while since she had given up on him. This was her second visit to his house in 6 months. From the time they met Rajam, Bashir was nearly sidelined and was just left with his hands around his own dick savoring the oldie moments, Niveda lying on his body as naked as the new born but also as luscious as a green apple on the US west coast.

He quickly went in side the house and after an hour returned with both the tapes. Unknown to Niveda, Bashir had made a copy of the same for himself too, he was desperate for her pussy and knew why she had ditched him. She wanted to go up the corporate ladder at ‘The *****’ a newspaper company in Chennai, if anybody could help her to achieve it, nobody less than Rajam could do it. Rajam was close to the influential in the newspaper office. Besides this, Niveda had no reason to give up on him. 

In fact in the innumerous fucks these two enjoyed, Niveda never tired herself of sucking on or getting sucked by Bashir. She personally confessed to their mutual friend Saira, that if any cock could satisfy her pussy it was the circumcised tip of Bashir’s dick. 

Niveda quickly returned to Keerthi’s place and though the time was well past noon, Keerthi was still sleeping. Niveda slipped the cassette into the camcorder and returned to the bed. Keerthi turned around and started breathing through her mouth, which came ajar. Niveda kept watching the same and also could see the remnants of the vermilion marks on the forehead and the callous hanging of the mangalsutra. Niveda got excited and though she rarely took on a woman, this was too much. Before she could do anything, ‘When did you come Niveda, inquired Keerthi’s ma in law who was standing at the doorway with a small casket of flowers, cinnamon . I am going to the temple and will come back in 1 hour, please wake her up and have a nice coffee before you go’ saying, she departed. 

Niveda needed no further courage. This was godsend and she quickly closed the door from inside and returned to the bed and slowly started running her fingers on Keerthi’s lips. Keerthi closed her mouth and started breathing normally but Niveda continued, she wet the fingers with her saliva and again started running them on Keerthi’s lips, and slowly traced them up to her nose . Seeing no reaction from Keerthi, Niveda became bolder. She quietly undressed to her panties and bra and started rubbing her bra-clad boobs on Keerthi’s face. 
img
Keerthi woke up but maintained the stupefied pose only to gain some more pleasure. She knew her body’s ache for a soft and silky feminine body and after the gains she had made with Lakshmi, Niveda was going to be some thing special. 

A full blew 5'0” of sexual odyssey, Niveda was a slut par excellence. At home she would wear all traditional clothes and once at work or in the college earlier, change into the skimpiest of briefs and tops. Of course never wear bra or panty. She believed in women w/o underwear were the purest of all for sex. 

Keerthi kept her lips tight and did not allow any scent of her enjoyment reach Niveda. Niveda started getting frustrated, she started rubbing the black bra more vigorously but in vain. Then she did the inevitable, released the straps and out fell the boobs –32” tits on to Keerthi’s face. Keerthi knew the smell, it was an overnight left over from a tit fucking by Niveda’s brother in law. Keerthi had used shyamala’s handkerchief a couple of months ago and was told the smell was a leak from Suresh’s pounding in the early hours of that day. 
[img] https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-icqCU-4qgLE/W...%2Bpic.jpg[/img]
Both the sisters savored their fucks and did not clean for days. They would bathe just before an orgy or on incessant request from partners who wanted them clean. That was the other side of erotica, dirty but very inviting. Keerthi let the secret out and ‘ So had a tit fucking bout from Suresh a couple of hours back?’ Niveda was not all surprised, ‘ Well he was bored watching one of the old shyamala-Ash bouts and wanted some change, I let him come on my tits.

And saying that, Niveda slowly raised her body to a neat high and slowly flexed her thighs to let the pussy land a few mms of Keerthi’s nose and mouth. Just above her head Niveda discovered a metal rod, and really did not know what it meant to be doing but at this point of time helped to clutch on that while Keerthi would suck on her pussy. Keerthi surprisingly found Niveda pretty clean between the legs and through the panty did not smell any pungent. Niveda was wearing a panty since she was at home, this was new to Keerthi. She started licking the pussy on the panty and in no time drenched the pussy with her saliva and Niveda’s incessant leak.
[Image: Nude%2Bmallu%2Bboobs%2BNiveda%2BThomas%2...%2Bpic.jpg]

Niveda was in the seventh heaven and after a while nearly fainted when she saw in front of her the panty neatly cut in two, dangling from one of Keerthi’s hands. This was a neat job done, Keerthi who was ready for all occasions had used the scissors meant for Venkaji’s mouche to cut the panty. Niveda could not control herself and flexing her legs adroitly bent inside onto her thighs and balancing on them removed the two hands from the rod. 

The twin fingers of 1 and 2 on both hands dexterously separated the outer lips of her own pussy and while the wide eyed Keerthi was left to watch the acrobatic calisthenics, Niveda slowly planted the new finding on the round but pointed nose of Keerthi, drowning the object completely. Keerthi was nearly dead and felt a discharge of a liter of Niveda’s cum. She desperately removed the same from her nose and thrust her thirsty tongue into the gash. Niveda went back to holding on to the rod and was tired in the legs. She was getting bewildered. All her earlier escapades were coming to a naught and she convinced her self that the best sex partners are the demure innocent housewives. 

She just fainted and slowly but surely fell on Keerthi. Keerthi was nearly crushed but had no option to enjoy the sweat laden body of Niveda. She licked Niveda all over and in no time the whole king size bed of the Venkaji couple bore all signs of a bed in a whorehouse. Keerthi’s own resolve of not using her own bedroom came under attack. 

She consoled herself, ‘that is true if I fuck men not women. So many times Lakshmi has stripped in this very room’. 

Niveda removed the hair strands from Keerthi’s pouting lips and stood up by the side of the bed and started dressing, Keerthi looked at her seductively and said ‘ What about this’, pointing to her own pussy, ‘This also needs a quick eat’. “Excuse me Keerthi, I am very exhausted, 5 am was the time when Suresh downed his dong on my tits and I just came to see you and get the Kush book back, anyway will take it later. Need to get to work. I have a work i am living yaar’. 

Keerthi laughed’ You can make a million a night by just flashing your tit’. Niveda was not amused. She glared at her and retorted ‘ Yes and you can too, Ananth can find you all the clients’. 

Niveda stormed out of the house leaving Keerthi gaping at the ass and the vacuum behind - trouble, trouble trouble…Keerthi’s day started with trouble. She opened the Almirah to get something decent to wear and saw the positioning of the Handycam had changed. She understood that something was fishy. The tape was rewound. 

Keerthi smiled at her self. This tape did contain some scenes but none of the juicy ones, this was in the handycam during the final stages. The actual stuff was all in the other tapes.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
Hello guys i have newly Opened this thread ispired by many others..

In this thread u can find Fantasy stories on Actress and fakes too

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11125

-_-_-_-_-:-_-_-_-_-_-:_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

My new thread
Celebrity Mixed Fakes Collection

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1...#pid575096
Like Reply
Great, expecting your big updates
Like Reply
Pics by Billad980

#Keerthi Update 5:

Keerthi lay back on the rumpled bed thinking of the days gone by especially her new found relationship with Ananth. It was working out well, they both had enjoyed a few more sexual bouts after that night full of orgy with Lakshmi and were nearly in know-how of all the birth and wound marks on each other's bodies. The last fuck session for the lovelorn couple was at Coimbatore a few weeks ago and lasted two full nights and days in the cool confines of his house. The landlady became very suspicious and in fact questioned the relationship between Keerthi and Ananth, by the time Keerthi left for Chennai this lady had more or less understood the situation.

[Image: download-20190623-164245.jpg]

Keerthi came back to Coimbatore within 2 weeks again since the issue was serious Ananth had lost his job. The reason was 'prolonged leave of absence w/o notice'. It happened on her previous visit, Keerthi's lust was taking its toll on poor Ananth, it was her silly mistake.

She really felt bad about it and wanted to help him out, though she had ulterior motives too behind this 1) She was still infatuated with Ananth and his youthful dick and 2) She had to get him to marry Niveda.

With her breast jutting out from her chest and one hand across her sperm-filled stomach, she was watching her brother in law getting ready for the office, the man who had just sucked and fucked her with his clothes on.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-04-26-13-16-05-com-andro...456581.jpg]

She had come by the early morning train, was received by Ananth at the station, they both sneaked into his house not knowing that the landlady had noticed it, strangely once again.

Once inside the house which was a one room accommodation with an attached kitchen and bathroom both the lovers stripped to their nudity once again and Ananth had little choice but to dip his fiery rod in to the always ready pussy of his sis-in-law.

After they arrived home it was another round of intrigue for Ananth as Keerthi remained an enigma and was so coy in her sluttish behavior that at times he really did not know how to take control of the sexual combat. For all practical purposes Keerthi controlled the act and the sequences with little or no choice for Ananth, so much so that even the copulation and orgasms happened as if defined and dictated by her highness.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-07-13-31-com-andro...176247.jpg]

Today was a day to be bold and Ananth began pretty well, " Darling Keerthi…can I ask you something, will you show me your pussy? I've been with you all these times but haven't had the pleasure of exploring and delving into your pussy at length. I really am interested to see it all as never before. And now that that we're exotic lovers, can I see yours?"

Keerthi was burning with lust from inside when he said that, "Of course you can, silly. You just have to take down my salwar and the panty after that, then you can look at my pussy all you want and you can touch it, you are my good lover, I'll let you kiss and suck it."

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-07-13-13-com-andro...148185.jpg]

Keerthi raised her ass to help him remove the garment, which quickly fell around her ankles and then on the floor, her hips were still covered with the pair of flimsy white panties, which he rolled and pulled down the well oiled thighs and finally away from sight.

Darling Keerthi on the rumpled dirty bed raised both her legs straight up in the air in a jack knife position, allowing him to pull her body towards him who was kneeling on the floor in front of her.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-07-15-03-com-andro...244137.jpg]

"There's my cunt, or what you call as a pretty pussy, it's all naked just for you, do anything that you want with it," saying Keerthi's thighs moved with her legs and hips shaking at the same time.

Ananth touched the curly soft red hair feeling the spongy moss move and started running his hand over the smooth skin of her belly and back to the dark hair of her cunt, his fingers continued caressing the warm curly hair and kept at her hidden cunt.

Keerthi moved the thigh of one leg slightly, opening the thigh enough to let Ananth see the dark red top of her pussy through the hair.

Keerthi let her fingers move between her legs into her cunt pressing sharply on her clit.

"This is my clit, also known as clitoris, it gets very sensitive and almost hurts, if it's touched too roughly, kiss me on the cunt, stick your hot tongue inside me and suck on me," shrieked Keerthi, finally losing all control this time and wanting Ananth to drill into her night long unwashed pussy.

Keerthi's voice really sounded as if imploring and this pleased Ananth who didn't really need any more prodding, he bent forward into her pussy and started licking as if he had been eating pussy all his life.

His tongue he speared deep into her wet open cunt as he began to taste and suck the juicy wetness, it flickered and explored the rising love nest and around the Vee, he clasped her sexy ass pulling her tighter to his seeking lips.

Keerthi's hands held his head deeper into her heated pussy and pointed his nose firmly against her rising clit and suddenly she began on his tongue and nose and mouth profusely, while his tongue continued fucking and sucking the elusive vortex of pleasure and sexual combat.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-07-15-15-com-andro...222586.jpg]

Keerthi started expending her peaking orgasm in multitudes of tidal pleasure, his powerful sucking was secreting more of the oily, lubricating juices from her pussy which was going down his gullet through his mouth which he eagerly swallowed, taking all the copious juices coming out the dirty but sweet cunt.

Shortly after that Ananth seized her by her hair and shoved his prick into the lubricated pussy, the copulation lasted full 30 minutes, Keerthi climaxed 4 times and by the time Ananth came to the end, she was totally in a delirious state fumbling to speak coherently.

Ananth sprayed the entire cum into her cunt but the last drops were dropped into her mouth in a strange manner this time. He came up on the bed and straddling her chest, opened her mouth with his hands and dipped his dick into the hollow cavity only to make her get the taste straight on her tongue. He was behaving different.

[Image: 1538812459794.png]

She looked at him from the depth of her dark eyes, infatuated and wanting him more and more, strangely Venkaji never appealed to her so much.

Ananth buttoned his shirt carefully and glanced at the voluptuous young Keerthi lying on the bed, her thighs sprawled, still open and wet, and desperately wanted to go back to her and this time put his prick into her ass.

Thinking about it was anyway only a dream for now, since time was running out and he had to reach RS Puram as early as possible, he reached inside the underwear and adjusted his still half erect prick so that it was where it should be and then took up his trousers and put them on, buttoned the same turned to face her.

"Keerthi, you can help me out of this mess and that is one reason why I wanted to rush you here, look," he hesitated talking down to her on the bed.

"You are a real vixen in bed and I know you enjoy fucking like a rabbit, my boss Dayal is a lusty character and will be willing to save my job if you could get him over after I leave, pacify him in your own inimitable style. Do it just for me, you know what I am saying, you will have to make it look like he is getting to force you a little at first."

She did hear him but looked into his eyes as if it was a void, it did really matter to Keerthi that Ananth held his respectable job, in fact Venkaji was still not aware of the same and they both wanted to somehow reveal it to him only after the whole issue displayed a polished outlook.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-23-16-17-38-com-andro...079579.jpg]

Though it shocked her and that too coming from Ananth, Keerthi knew it did not really matter, he obviously had to think of some desperate solution and if this worked, let it.

Of course for Keerthi, sex was okay only with people who appealed and just hoped that this 'Dayal' guy was somebody who would be good in bed but the scales were reversed in this case, it was he who had to be satisfied.

This was somewhat not pleasant to Keerthi but she decided to make the most out of the situation.

Not only had he got her here but apparently was planning to use her as he had just done, and also in a more perverse way shortly for some more time. The shy boy had come of age.

Mr. Dayal the MD of Tractors Ltd had called Ananth for a final hearing and later to give him his final settlement. Ananth gave a last look at the bitchy body lying on the bed,' You know what you will do, call him and tell him exactly why you are here and what you expect', saying he started to leave for the office.

Like Reply
Pics by Billad980

#Keerthi Update 5:

Keerthi was left on the bed long after he had gone thinking and devising the action plan. She got up naked from the bed and took out the shaving and the antidote cream. She picked up the latest Braun series hair removing razor and came back to the bed and lying on her back reached between the legs only to find the cunt still wet and tingling. She felt very erotic and was eagerly looking forward to sawing the crack with the razor while it removed the left over pubic strands and bush.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-07-14-33-com-andro...195270.jpg]

Her concentration was intact for the next 10 minutes and she shaved the entire pubic area to a clean spotless hairless surface and then went into the bathroom, took a tumbler of hot water from the tap and washed the cunt thoroughly.

'Aaaaahhhh…Ooohhhhhhh' she exclaimed for a while, the feeling was too good to be given up in a haste. Keerthi finally got under the shower and took a luxurious bath, shampooing her self with the latest lube from Pantene and used the sexy lingering and erotically sensuous soap 'Sundar Madhuri' to wash herself.

[Image: K3.jpg]

Her thoughts went back to the morning, to the beginning of the day, her arrival at the house and all the events that followed. She was now very clear that Ananth was becoming smart and was planning to use her. Keerthi smiled, Ananth was a kid on the block if he thought so, she will get him to retain his job but on her terms.

Returning to the bedroom she reached for her bag and pulled out the sexy sleeveless kameez and the shimmering Salwar. This set was sold without any 'chuni' and the kameez was not only sleeveless but also with thin straps which went around the 'naked' shoulders, reason being that area on the kameez was without any cloth, a latest design in women wear.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-07-14-56-com-andro...274518.jpg]

She looked at herself in the mirror and fairly knew that this was going to cause quite an eye to flutter at the office and could even spark a riot. She quickly applied her usual makeup but made sure the Iyengar mangalsutra was dangling on the bodice and applied makeup to the eyelashes for the final time and sprayed the erotic spray between the legs before getting out of the house.

To be continued.....

Sorry for the delay guys.. i was busy with some personal work... next update will be soon..

[Image: 9ce016554755ee2fc9030f049003076e.jpg]

Thanks Billad980..... yourock [url=https://freeonlinedice.com/][/url]
Like Reply
Any time bro...
Like Reply
Pics by Billad980
#Keerthi Update 6:

Keerthi’s dark life really begins- pleasure is replaced by fear and betrayal…

Keerthi excited the Taxi driver, who for most of his time was eyeing the Homly-slut through the rear view mirror while driving her to the RS Puram office of Tractors Ltd, he was sure she was a high priced whore.He somehow suppressed his inner desire of propositioning to her with rich clients, only because of the 'mangalsutra'. 

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-19-28-56-com-andro...992910.jpg]

Anyway, he knew where she stayed and since he belonged to the same area made up his mind to track her down soon, either today or whenever possible. He had not seen this pussy earlier so was sure she had come new to the town and was not very conversant with Coimbatore, a town famous for the ultimate in cases of 'wife swapping' and 'illicit sex'.

[Image: images-14.jpg]

If Guinness Book had to do a study in this subject, they could straight away descend on Coimbatore. Keerthi reached Dayal's office, it was on the first floor and his secretary Suma ushered her in to the chambers, Keerthi could not trace Ananth who would be upset that she came all the way instead of making a telephone call to Dayal and calling him over to their home.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

Keerthi treated her sexual life differently and took adventure real seriously. She was not in the least surprised when told to go straight through his office into the private apartment at the rear. She had heard of Ash having such arrangements in Chennai from Niveda, upon entering the plush room she saw Dayal for the first time, standing in a silk dressing robe and she knew from her past experience with men that he was naked, quite naked beneath it. 

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-19-56-19-com-andro...042023.jpg]

She really felt disappointed, he was a horrible looking man, balding with thick eyebrows that made a mockery of his 35 years of age, she started trembling when she saw how he ogled her legs, eyes piercing through the shimmering salwar as soon as he saw her.
"Nice to see you Keerthi, Ash recommended I meet you in person" he greeted her, shocking the wind out of Keerthi's sails who nearly fainted upon hearing this statement, "Have a drink, let me see if I remember correctly, you're a teetotaler right?"
She nodded, and he closed the door behind her, and went to the cocktail bar and poured a soft drink with a slice of big lemon and handed the glass to her, his other hand touched the naked shoulders over the silk straps, as he stood close.

[Image: images-10.jpg]

She sipped at the potent drink and tried not to show her displeasure of the way his hand had moved to caress over her rounded corners on the shoulders, that entire stretch on both the sides was naked, Keerthi had dressed for a kill and she was getting it.
"Has Ananth come in.?" blurted Keerthi darling to Dayal, who sneered at that name, ' Bastard, should have known better than fucking you in his house and telling all of us that he is in Chennai attending to his sick mother", she nodded apologetically, 'I am sorry, please don't punish him for that mistake'.

He pointed her towards the very comfortable and expensive sofa and Keerthi moved across to it and settled herself down. He brought a footstool and couched down in front of her, " I will fuck you and suck you and then again fuck you, after that you have a surprise pack of the day, Ash will be coming here at around 2pm, he will take you to the Club and the rooms there are really made for fucking wives of other men, that is exactly what he will be doing. 

He wanted a king size photo of Venkaji, you know why...Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha...' laughed Dayal, 'he wants to keep it in front of the bed while he fucks you, by the way the Niveda is with him, so you can resume your bisexual interest while he reams your ass and creams your pussy'.

[Image: keerthy-suresh-wearing-default.jpg]

Keerthi was getting too much on a single day. Her jet set erotic private life, full of sexual odyssey was going over the trees crashing into oblivion. She felt like a trapped kitten and was absolutely without escape. She pleaded with him to leave her and told him to do whatever he wanted with Ananth.

Just then Ananth entered the room, "You did real good work there Bhabhi, that shows your true character', he said softly."I am so pleased with you that I've got your little reward over there." and he nodded towards an envelope kept on the table.

Keerthi was not able to guess but whatever it maybe, she did not deserve to be treated like this, it now looked clear to her that she was being thoroughly betrayed by Ananth.
She opened the envelope and out dropped more than 200 photographs of all her fuckings with Ananth and Lakshmi including the one she had in the early part of today immediately upon her arrival from Chennai.

[Image: JDNv8-E3-C-emj3a4l-U4vaqg-r.jpg]

[Image: sic-Qd-ZLi-BOb-OLHto-HLVRpw-r.jpg]

[Image: Is-Ux8-PL7v-Yosl-Cicw-JGy-EA-r.jpg]

She winced, this was pure betrayal, 'Brother will divorce you in 2 seconds and I will sell you to a brothel immediately after that, bitch, do you deserve to wear that Mangalsutra,' saying he was about to snap the ornament off her body when Dayal pinched him.

she started fainting, Ananth's hands slid undo her top and helped her back to the sofa.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-23-16-17-38-com-andro...079579.jpg]

Dayal started moving his hands slowly over the salwar, she had to please this man or she would not get that envelope at all, his strong hands slid up to the tops of her salwar, paused for a moment or so to grip at the strong bind of the ‘nada’. The hot palms slid on to her bare flesh below it resulting in snapping of the rope and letting the garment come off her legs easily.
Like Reply
Pics by Billad980

#Keerthi Update 6:

Her pussy was nude, Keerthi was not wearing a panty. She saw his face turn devilish, Keerthi knew she had the best pair of legs and she also knew exactly how much a man enjoyed touching her thighs thoroughly.

Dayal moved his hands down and gripped her legs and stretched her legs well apart, then he placed her sandals firmly on the corners of the stool and with slow deliberate care he raised her legs higher and higher until all her delicious pussy in its pristine glory was revealed.

Then the inevitable happened which startled Keerthi, Ananth came from behind to catch hold of her boobs and started pressing them through the kameez and without warning snapped at the straps on the shoulders. 

Keerthi was left with a garment that had no use now, Dayal immediately grabbed the kameez over both her boobs and shoving Ananth away from the body, he made sure the kameez was rolled down to her navel. It was left there as a proof of a garment Keerthi had worn and she was expected to keep that on through the morning, into the late afternoon, as long as they fucked.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-07-13-13-com-andro...148185.jpg]

Ananth once again descended on her boobs instructing Dayal,' Dayal, kiss her pussy and suck hard on the clit, spread the fuckin cunt with both your hands and press the tongue on her clit and keep it like that for some time, she will ooze cum in seconds. She is a pro and always ready, once she starts leaking, there is no going back. By the way that bastard Manjit is on his way, the surdy wants to fuck her ass. Last time as a voyeur he had watched us enjoying ourselves and promptly reported to you,’

'Only then we realized you are resourceful, don't worry, you retain your job and we get this pussy to compensate for what you don't bring to the job anyway' said Dayal, while his fingers were gently separating the outer lips of Keerthi's pussy.

[Image: My-Porn-Snap-top-nude-keerthi-suresh-xxx-photo.jpg]

The pussy was black in color but very shiny, for that matter Keerthi was shimmering all over her body.

Keerthi was sweating in parts even with the AC on, but overall she looked the classic beauty who deserved this treatment from men. She was a sexy woman and had everything ripe on her body, very attractive and was full at the right places. Her boobs were glistening between the alternating teeth of Ananth who was laving them with his saliva while kissing and sucking on them. They were big and bouncy, 34" of course. 

Her midriff though covered by the rolled up cloth showed the curvy sensuality at its best, the navel was but a masterpiece and for some reasons, Keerthi had got the point just above the spot pierced with a gold ring a few weeks ago which made the whole supple flesh look more erotic.

Dayal could not stand the metal playing hide and seek beneath the garment and tore the garment away from her, kameez was now in smithereens. 

The lewd strangeness of his nature began to show itself, Dayal's face started contorting and he was taking deep breath at an uneven pace. His hands roamed slowly and carefully all over the shaven area of her pussy and around the pubic area, she knew men loved to roam their hands over the naked flesh of a woman.

It always was a major portion of their plans whenever they got hold of a woman alone.Slavishly he fondled her knees, her calves, her ankles, and slowly back upwards again to the pussy while she looked down at his kneeling form. 

Whatever he did, seemed obscene to her and could not understand how a man could do this, what strange pleasure would he get from feeling a woman's legs as he was doing.

She wanted to slap him or better still kick him with her high sandals and yet she knew she dared not.

Now, he continued kissing her pussy and legs alternately making her hate him more than anything else, suddenly she screamed, he had swiftly descended on her pussy and inserted the tongue right into the gap and lay it below the clit with all pressure on the love button. 

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-07-15-15-com-andro...222586.jpg]

Keerthi started squirming and in no time was filled with ecstatic pleasure as she felt the tongue sawing in and out of the hole, gracefully at first and easily a few minutes later and very luxuriously but joyfully now.

Her cunt was well lubricated and was oozing juice at a very fast pace, Dayal's tongue was in an unrestricted area, and a woman's pussy usually renders a tongue hopeless especially if it is that of the wife of the house.

It was natural knowledge that housewives do not give in to their husbands as much as they do to their paramours. In this case Keerthi was giving it to a man whom she met just a few minutes ago, lying on her back with nothing to hide on her body Keerthi looked a masterpiece of a slut. 

She looked like one of those 'blue movie' heroines and Dayal was tempted to start his video recorder.

She looked real mind blowing she was sexy. The bitchy cat purred and she had it in her to raise a dead man's cock, no doubt that Venkaji was getting all favors from Ash.

Ash would not mind to do whatever for Venkaji as long as this pussy remained desirable and today the reward of his 2 year long patience was waiting, being enjoyed by Dayal right now.

Ananth was sweating and shaking. "Come on baby," he mumbled to her. "Come on, you know what to do, honey.”

She took his hanging prick in her hand and started massaging Ananth in front of the leering eyes of Manjit who had just come into the room, her hands shook as she started to unfasten the fly and draw down the zipper, lying on the sofa with him standing in that position, she knew what she had to do, she lowered her face to Ananth's rampant cock.

[Image: images-12.jpg]

Meanwhile Dayal was gripping the backs of her thighs just below the overhanging swell of her buttocks, as he started to drill his tongue more sharply inside the young woman's pussy. She knew when men did this, she had to keep her thighs wide apart and enjoy it as much as possible, only if Venkaji knew all this- poor man had not even once touched this bitch on her cunt, forget about all these acrobatics. 

Keerthi came back to her mouth on Ananth's prick, she had to let him do the actioning with his cock, she had to let him use her mouth as he would have used her cunt ... pushing inwards, withdrawing almost to the tip of his rock-hard cock, then plunging in again to the back of her throat, almost making her choke.

Manjit was getting restless during the going on in front of him, slowly strode up to the trio and very hesitantly, taking advantage of the light started fondling the young woman's lovely 34" tits, it was too much for him.

Manjit was a 45 year old man and was unmarried, he was still a bachelor and his only sexual experience was with his sister whom he fucked when he was 21 at her in laws place. It was a sin to commit oneself to incest but she was his first cousin so the impact was that much less.

Here back to the sofa with his hands massaging the oily boobs and with Keerthi showing her relish at such petting, he ran his hand down onto her body and his hand met the metal on the navel. He felt himself to be on cloud nine and quickly descended onto the button and started sucking on the same. 

Basically Keerthi was a dirty girl and here it was proven without doubt. Manjit encountered only muck in the beauty spot, around and inside the navel but for him who had seen all of the orgy which this bhabhi-devar put up a few weeks ago, really enjoyed the dirt and literally ate all that with relish.

Keerthi started enjoying the afternoon, it was 12:15 and she knew this was not going to end so soon. Three men were attacking her from all sides. He mouth was busy, boobs and navel were alternatively between two men well shared and taken care, pussy was still getting grilled and drilled by Dayal's tongue for more than 30 minutes now. Dayal rarely got a pussy to taste and this was a rare occasion, which he did not want to let go without having the best of the hole in front of him, of course with his mouth.

There was a long afternoon in front of them and in the course of the same, he may get to do everything but would not get to suck on her pussy again. She would become untouchable down there shortly, after every one fucks her one by one.

Keerthi would be reamed, fucked and screwed. She will get loads of sperm on her boobs, navel, face and into her pussy, thinking of all this Dayal grabbed more of her pussy and this time he had most if it in his mouth. If one peeped at the junction, the triangle between Keerthi's legs was well placed inside his mouth.

Keerthi's body was becoming a real torment for Manjit, she knew the effect it was having on him after all it was luscious and ripe. 

Manjit got up from her navel and started gaping at her, Keerthi left Ananth's cock and swayed up to the 45yr old tilting her face to his and started unbuckling his trousers and slipped her hand into his crotch, fondling his thick prick.

[Image: th.jpg]

"I want you, my darling Manjit," she murmured. "I want your cock. Fuck me."

His trousers rustled to his feet as he kissed her hard on her mouth with his hands squeezing the breasts eagerly, Keerthi was enjoying all this with her nipples already turgid turning stiffer in his fingers. She slid on to her side on the sofa without many disturbances to Dayal who was still busy with sucking of her pussy. 

She started nuzzling Manjit's crotch and took his cock out, which was hard and erect, a sizable nine inches long and really thick.

She flipped back the foreskin and with a soft moan swirled her tongue lasciviously around the bulging knob making Manjit really groan loudly, she slipped her lips around his cock-head and part of his shaft with an increasingly loud noise of slurping and pumping. 

Keerthi's head started rocking to and for on his dick and also started jerking and pumping the cock in her fist, watching both of them had its effect on Ananth who really got turned on.

The sight of her slender fingers curled around the base of the dark cock moving in and out of her mouth was very erotic and the icing on the cake was the beautiful gold ring on her navel, twinkling in the soft light of the room.

[Image: download-20190625-212034.png]

"Yeh ... oh fuck yes!" Manjit started shouting, his face contorted with excitement and lust. "C'mon ... suck my cock ... suck it, you bitch Keerthi, suck it, you mother fucker, you raand, you bhabhi of that bastard Ananth, suck my cock, bitch, ... yes ... suck harder!" and he kept blabbering.

"I want to fuck your ass," Manjit gasped. "I want to fuck your butt"

Finally Manjit pushed her head away and she got up, leaving Dayal gasping for air and left with nothing to lap. 

Even before anyone could realize, Manjit sat on the sofa and Keerthi surprised the entire audience by going across to him and lovingly kissing him on his beard while straddling his lap with her back to him.

That was pure sex never seen before for Ananth. 

He was surprised at the performance she had reserved in the hands of Manjit, the old Sikh was really fortunate, getting it from a 25-year-old pussy and that too so easily.

Leaning forward over the front with her arms stretched out in the open, Keerthi lifted her hips slightly, and quickly lowered her cunt onto Manjit's upright erection and with a soft, shuddering gasp, biting her lower lip in an exquisite tension released a very infectious smile to Dayal and Ananth.

After a while Manjit started grunting and both these guys reached out to her chest and started licking her on both the breasts at the same time. ‘Manjit! If you're going to fuck her ass, do it now!" Ananth snapped. .

Keerthi eased herself off Manjit's throbbing cock and spread her buttocks open as she lowered them so that his cock-head was at her anus, Manjit heaved while arching his hips, spearing her ass well and cleanly, he was surprised that it was neatly lubricated and ready for his dong.

[Image: images-13.jpg]

But Keerthi felt the pain and her face twisted in an agony for a while, she did not feel any joy and cried out, impaled on Manjit’s penis. She kept crying in a high-pitched voice as she continued to rock her ass up and down on his cock.

"OHHH uhhh OHHHHH uhhh OH ma uh Ohma uhh OHH!" she cried. "Oh uhh OHHH uhhh OHHHHHH!"

"Yeh ... oh fuck yes ... c'mon whore, c'mon! ... c'mon ... take it!" Manjit was shouting deliriously, he buggered her peacefully for several minutes, with Ananth and Dayal fondling and sucking her breasts while her own hands were busy dilating and playing with the cunt and clitoris, Manjit gripped her buttocks to move her ass up and down the length of his penis, her anus convulsed helplessly on his throbbing erection bringing her to verge of an orgasm when suddenly Keerthi stopped and moved the cock out of the ass to put it back into her cunt again.

[Image: 174160-03bigcopy-md.jpg]

"Quickly now!" she cried,"C'mon! Quickly! OHHH uhh yes uhh OH uhh yes uhh OHMA uh yes ... c'mon ... c'mon ... fuck me.... fuck me.... fuck me... yes...yes... c'mon, Manjit, c'mon!"

She jerked and rocked furiously on his cock, her breasts bouncing, her mangalsutra tossing and slapping on her boobs, and soon began to cum while biting her lower lip in sheer ecstasy, just below her Manjit moved his hips rapidly up and down, pushing into her over and over again till, at last, his end too came and with a loud noise, he lost himself into her, holding her hips and ramming her cunt on his cock.

[Image: download-20190625-164052.png]

He came violently, shooting thick volumes of sperm deep into her.Keerthi had the first taste of cock in her cunt and ass this morning, with lot more to come she got up from the Sardar and went to the adjoining toilet in the apartment.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-25-07-14-33-com-andro...195270.jpg]

" Come fast, she is already on a high but can lose her peak soon.' blurted Ananth to Ash in the phone,' Bring that bitch Niveda, she thinks I will marry her, I want to fuck her in front of everyone. That will close the chapter forever' saying all of them laughed.He was a grown up now. Wry and smart, he knew what to do with Keerthi and her sexy friend...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Next update will be soon...
Like Reply
Bro write story on rashmika mandanna based geetha govindam or chalo movie
Like Reply
Update Bro...
Like Reply
Pics by Billad980

#Keerthi Update 7:

While Keerthi was getting fucked in Dayal's office, out there in a plush sprawled out room at the 'Coimbatore High rise club' was being enacted a more serious erotic stuff, there in the room were Niveda and Ash. 

It was Ash's birthday and he chose to celebrate it out of Chennai in the cool confines of Coimbatore, joining him shortly was his best friend from Delhi, Ripu. 

Ripu and Ash enjoyed a very interesting relationship, both had common interests and were from the same college, studied together. Their first fuck in life was together at Hyderabad when they got to screw a high society housewife but in bed a real slut in those days, Gautami- mother of Mehreen . 

[Image: 302385.jpg]

[Image: mehreen-pirzada-latest-pics%2B%25284%2529.jpg]

Ash was talking to Ripu on the phone giving him directions to reach the club. 

Niveda heard the name 'Keerthi' and walked out of the room to Ash in the balcony who looked at her discreetly, 'Your friend is in town, right now at Dayal's office, her putty secret is out, this could be a nightmare filled morning for her'. Saying this, Ash with his bare chest and the gold chain around his neck turned around and kissed her fully on the lips. 

The sky was full of dark clouds and it was bound to rain, Niveda turned on the lights in the room and stood at the balcony looking out at the downpour, a cool wind started up and she shivered as it breezed through the sleeveless Salwar. 

She could feel her nipples jumping erect, barefoot she stepped out into the pouring rain and walked across the balcony and stepped down out into the open terrace adjoining the balcony. 

She shook her hair loose and turned her face to the driving rain, holding her arms wide, her eyes closed and enjoyed the sensation of the water streaming over and between her breasts, down her back, between her ass cheeks, over her navel, thighs, legs and of course between the precious cunt lips.  

The atmosphere made her feel horny, filled with arousal she went back to the room and laid back on the carpeted floor, y down on her back, she gasped at the cold twitch sensation from the wet clothes on her naked body beneath, her nipples were stiff, her breasts swollen, her aureoles taut and hard. 

Lying back in that pose, Niveda continued to caress her breasts and slowly spread her legs and forked her knees drawing her fingers on both the hands down to her body, right into her groin, her buttocks flexed and her hips shaped up as she continued to gasp with her back arching.  

She began to twist and turn the fingers inside herself as she enjoyed the hard bites of the wet cloth on her nipples as folds of the same tauntingly scbangd against her inflamed clitoris inside the dress, she soared high and free toward an orgasm, her hands moving the fingers faster and faster, jerking it furiously in and out of her cunt through the salwar.  

She climaxed with her back rubbing furiously on the floor, her hips bucking and writhing frantically and she plunged the fingers into herself and hit the orgasm. 
[Image: images-18.jpg] 

Suddenly she heard voices and looked up to find two faces looking into her and on her body intently that of Ash and Ripu. They stood at the door of the room, grinning at the sight of her masturbating out on the carpet in her rain soaked clothes. 

"Couldn't wait for us, My darling Niveda?" Ripu smiled at her, he always will have a special place in her life after all took her cherry a years ago at the resort while Mehreen  watched the fun. . 

Ripu and Ash started taking off their clothes, laughing and grinning with excitement as they crossed the floor, . She slid the wet salwar off her legs and rolled over and got to her knees, waiting for them.  

She lifted her breasts inside the kameez and squeezed them gently with wild abandonment. 

They stood looking down at her naked and with their penises thickening before her face, Niveda blitzed in pleasure, she began to caress them simultaneously, jerking and stroking their cocks, kissing and licking them alternately and after sometime began to suck them off, first taking one in her mouth and then the other. Ash and Ripu fucked her face one after the other and sometime simultaneously, shaking their hips back and forth, moving her head back and forth on their pricks.  
[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-26-19-02-41-com-andro...210433.jpg] 

Niveda got wild with erotic pleasure and took both cock-heads in her mouth and began to lick and suck them in combo, The big guys were filled with delight. Suddenly she slipped back on the carpet, down on her back with Ripu's cock in her mouth who twisted himself, kneeling over her face on all fours, he fucked her mouth deeply, his buttocks going up and down and cock sliding in and out of her mouth, Ash lay on the carpet thrusting his head between her pussy lips, her hips jerked as she felt his tongue swirl into her slit. 

She moaned deep in her prick-holed gullet and slurped harder and harder on Ripu's cock, Ash's tongue was smooth but gritty and she shook ecstatically when he began to flick her clit with his tongue, sucking and nibbling it gently.  

Half an hour later of getting her to enjoy and be enjoyed, Ripu and Ash took the other hole for a change and darling Niveda got filled up with different pricks in her two holes. She was fully blown up now and there was no looking back, ' Ananth is being proposed to be your marriage partner, are you keen' said Ash while she was intensely excited, having a different cock in her mouth within minutes of the first along with a different tongue in her cunt.  

She writhed and danced on her back against the carpet as Ripu slid his finger into her cunt and started frigging her. 

She allowed them their pleasure, fucked her in turns with Ash getting the first chance, after all it was his birthday and she was here for the occasion so he fucked her first, she lying on her back, and he ramming his hard prick hard into her cunt, making her run her fingered nails at his back while Ripu encouraged his friend to fuck her harder.  
[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-26-19-10-13-com-andro...137821.jpg] 
She whimpered and her legs wound tight around Ash's torso and his buttocks, trying to get more of his cock into her. He began to pound her, gradually increasing speed, driving her breath away and clutching her throat that made her arch, her face flushed and inflamed with erotic joy. She looked the epitome of sexual pleasure and ultimate target for a man's yearning demand for an enjoyable pussy. 

Ash fucked her for a long time and as if it was an understanding, got up without ejaculating, giving his place to Ripu, who took her straight away thrusting in and out at a furious speed. 

She sank down into the delirious fucking with a shuddering moan, and began to burn and shake in a frenzy,' Ash, shove your cock in my mouth' as she lifted her buttocks to accommodate more of Ripu's dick. Ash was more than pleased and put his cock in her mouth as he grinned while doing so, fucking her face with pleasure as Ripu speared hard into her cunt. 

Both the friends took good turns on all parts of her sexy, luxurious and steamy body. She was fucked from behind, on all fours, her breasts swinging through the kameez as they thrust hard into her cunt, their cocks running in deep, burning and throbbing inside her.  
[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-26-19-01-32-com-andro...229157.jpg] 

Finally the orgy had to get on to the trios, they were enjoyed by her together, with one in her cunt and the other in her mouth, and this combination kept changing positions till she was climaxed multiple times and ran out count as to who fucked her in which hole and how many times. 

She came repeatedly. 

Sitting on the sofa watching her catch breath and finally get up to remove the kameez from her svelte body, "Now," Ash said softly. "Now we will fuck your cunt and ass together!" 

That was not to be rebuked or rejected, it was next to heaven, and moaning with pure pleasure, Niveda turned on her side in willing surrender to her paramours' demand.  

Ripu slid down and went behind her, lifted her leg up enabling him to press his cock-head into her hole between the ass cheeks, she became tentative for a while and then finally succumbed as he flexed his buttocks to push his cock forcefully into her anus.  
[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-26-19-08-43-com-andro...162090.jpg]

One could her cry out thinly experiencing an alternating series of pain and lust, Ripu was in the seventh heaven and was groaning with delight while his cock began to rock and jerk rapidly in and out of her anus, his hands crushing her breasts.  

At this point of time, Ash obviously could not keep quiet and slowly laid down in front of her and pressed his cock to her cunt, Niveda moaned, her hand between his legs, guiding it to her hole.  

As Ash's prick went into her cunt, Niveda nearly fainted with pleasure, she had two cocks plugging both cunt and anus, both these guys went about their act in a clock work precision, forward and backward thrusting their cocks into her simultaneously.  

Niveda enjoyed the pleasure and pain together, she was made for men's pleasure and their pleasure gave her pleasure. Her body twisted and her face twitched in pleasure and erotic ecstasy. Both these guys had heavy and real  pricks, pungent smell erotically interesting and extremely attractive, both were pounding her hard, separated now by the a thin cartilage of flesh as they began to fuck her asshole and cunt together, groaning and gasping, taken over by excitement.  

They moved faster and deeper into her two holes, she writhed and whined and thrashed between them and her cries were loud and erotic as their pricks sawed into her cunt and ass together, running in deeper and deeper making Niveda to start her second round of climax. 

[Image: images-19.jpg] 

She started to bite Ash with her cunt on his cock and he shivered and ranted by ramming his prick deeper into her and finally shot his load, his cock spurting hot sequences of cum and scum and sperm into the pussy, a few minutes later, dear Ripu drove deep into her ass and finally delivered his load too making Niveda fully complete, she was hot and felt real hot. Her body really was weary but mind still desiring more of the callisthenics as she felt the searing heat of his sperm flooding her other hole. 

They split apart slowly and lay on the carpet, the willing maid and her two masters, slowly but surely she took both the pricks back into her mouth by turn, sucking them steadily till they were erect again. On one cock she tasted her cunt, on the other her ass. 
[Image: images-16.jpg] 
She sucked and sucked, till they could hold back no more and each came in her mouth, splashed the sperm on her full blown boobs, face, eyes and all over her belly. 
 [Image: images-15-1561559352095.jpg] 
Niveda's body was all spunk and looked the real slut, a real high priced slut. If there was a stock market in this world she was the highest priced scrip or ‘whore'. 

She sat back and smiled gently at them and told her thanks. 

Ash and Ripu grimaced, they like enjoying a pussy but this time it looked like they had performed a 'gigolo' on her. 

They did not like it, it wasn't nice to be thanked after a fuck except when they gave good rewards. 
Like Reply
Pics by Billad980

#Keerthi Update 7:

After fucking her, both Ash and Ripu told her to take care of llherself and retired to the other room for a quick drink.

Our darling Niveda quickly went into the bathroom to tidy her and got into the wonderful tub to take a luxurious bath. Her mind was still fluttering and felt very satisfied, she was in true sense of the term, a 'nympho' who loved to get her holes filled. She had earned crores of rupees in just 2 years of this sluttish life, which actually began as a prick teasing activity and slowly became a full-blown avocation. Back to her memories how this starts . (I will update this later in next season) 

Now come to present. Ripu asked her to get ready to start Dayal office. in the next 1 hour they reached to Dayal office. at that time they stopped fucking keerthi and started drinking. Mean while keerthi went for bath. Ash, Ripu and Niveda join with them. Keerthi came from bathroom with towel.Keerthi was surprised to see them and Ash looked and moved towards her he gave her an Evil Smile..  

[Image: indian-glamour-actress-babilona-item-dan...20-650.jpg]

In few seconds Ash started  to lip lock her. Keerthi left her lips open. their tongue started playing with each other. They were enojying each other gentle french kiss. Then during the kiss, he slowly put his one hand on her right boob over the towel and started massaging it. She broke the kiss and started removing his shirt.Then she started kissing. she came down and started licking his neck, started kissing his hairy chest, kiss his both nipples. And then again they started kissing each other. While kissing he removed towel. Now she was totally nude against Ash. she removed his pant and he was only in his underwear. 

Now he started kissing her neck and cleavage. Then he took her one boob in his hand and started sucking and baiting it. she was moaning loudly due to pain. While sucking her one boob, he was pressing  other boob with his hand. After some time he started sucking other boob. Keerthi was moaning hard and she was wet. 

After some time she kissed his dick with his underwear. She slowly removed his underwear, took his dick in her hand and started stroking it. Ash told her c'mon Keerthi lets start the fun.. then she kissed the head of his dick. Then lick the forehead. she was teasing him by doing this. 
[Image: th.jpg]

she licked all his dick and then put his dick in her mouth. Keerthi was sucking it like a mad. He was stroking it in her mouth by holding her hair. she licked his balls also. After some time he gave her a tight hug. her boobs were pressing against his chest. His dick was pressing against her thighs. 

After that he made her lie down on the bed. He started kissing her. They kissed for 2-3 minutes. Then he went down to her neck, cleavage. He sucked  both boobs, licked belly,thighs, then he kissed her wet pussy. He started licking her pussy with his tongue. 

she was pressing her boobs and moaning loudly. He came on top of her and Kissed. And gave her a smile.. he spread her leg widely and put his dick in her wet pussy in single stroke . Started stroking it  slowly and then he suddenly raised his speed of fucking. While fucking they were kissing each other. she was moaning loudly. And Keerthi was so Horny and Started shouting "c'mon Ash Fuck me harder ahh.. ahhh... ah... ah...yes fuck me like that.... ohhh... ahhh... " 

After 15 minutes, he took his dick out of her pussy and loaded his cum on her face.  

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-26-16-50-38-com-andro...321156.jpg]

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Like Reply
Pics by Billad980

#Keerthi Update 8:

Ash felt Keerthi body squirming and thrusting against his with a lot of action, it was not at all a new thing but did give him a mild surprise. 
He didn't expect this married pussy to be so easy on his meat and the way Keerthi choked herself on his cock was too much, the sequence of events was really too erotic to be lived in any kind of past, forget the recent one. 

It was nothing short of a sudden stormy encounter to arouse such deep explicit passions in both of them, passions that could not be chilled by any dousing whats ever. .... 

He kissed Keerthi with her eyes gazing at the huge portrait of Venkaji in the room and shutting her eyes thought what had become of her. 

This day, she was no more or no less than 'A High class whore' and it all happened in a space of 8-10 hours since 6 am in the morning. 

She just thoughts of all the pricks which had ravished her since that time. there was Ananth who started the day for her, then it was Manjeet followed by the 2-in-1: Ananth and his boss Dayal and finally Ash. 

She was now supposed to service Ripu who was waiting in the other room after a long rest since the early part of the day Ash and he got together screw Niveda darling.  

Niveda was sprawled on the bed near to Ash's groin and her lips gently grazed the pubic hair making the sensitive jewels just below quiver, the foreskin on the Dick was partially covering the cock head and the coital juices of the just concluded trios fuck between her, Ash and Keerthi darling was visible, the shimmering liquid still oozing out of the prick hole gave it away, amply. 

Ash kissed Keerthi again and this time on the lids of her wide set eyes, then he pulled away from her and bent his head, his hand coming back to her cheek. "I know you," he whispered into her ear, "I know you so well Keerthi ... even though we've just met. I have fucked many women but none have been like you. Demure but sexy, elusive but available finally and last but not the least, married and still tight between your legs". 

Keerthi felt ashamed. 

She did not want this, fucking Ash and she afraid this moment. 

She knew that this was going to be a tough call and there will be no going back after this, he was a knight and had all blue blood in his prick veins. They sang a beautiful song, the Dick played the violin while the cunt was juicily getting milked giving the feel of 'jal tarang'. 

[Image: images-13.jpg]

Niveda was stunned when she saw Keerthi clasp the face of Ash around her legs and suck his cock - while he was seated on the sofa with Keerthi lying on him, it was a scene which one can concoct but not enact. How could she balance her self?  

Without Ash catching her anywhere on the body and to be in that acrobatic position for 16 minutes was anybody's guess.  

The only answer probably 'Passionate clutches of peaking sex'. 

With this single act, made Keerthi's entry into the real world of sexual slavery and business was sealed. 

The next round was well negotiated and she was promised 15 lakhs for that one fuck which Ripu was to have with her. Ripu had heard enough and he was prepared to go that far. This was nearly 3 times what he paid to get the cherry from Niveda. 

Times had changed and also tastes, virgin pussies were a craze that time and now it was for married pussies.  

Keerthi quickly got up and logged into her Citibank account over the phone, it showed up '5 lakhs' already. 

The remaining was to be transferred after Ripu got back to Delhi. Ripu was floundering money over pussies, he had enough to do all this and a lot more. She dressed quickly for Ripu and wore a shimmering Nylon saree for a change- Ripu was a Northie. She took special care to wear a low neck with a low back blouse. Of course no bra or panty and of course no petticoat.  
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Niveda knocked on the door and was led straight into the cool confines with no delay, in fact Niveda as naked as a bird shooed her in and greeted,' Ripu darling- this is the latest in our menu for you and we know it will not be the last, she will come to Delhi whenever you want, she is a member of the club now'. 

Keerthi enter the room and watching.He stopped talking with Niveda who quietly went out of the room and locked it from the other side, Ripu started rubbing and unzipping his pants. 

He moved off the chair slightly as he pulled down both his pants and his underwear and immediately his long, hard cock which stood a good size came out as if to breathe fresh air, Ripu was very shameless and continued rubbing it with his hands for Keerthi's viewing. 

Keerthi watched him and his doings with fascination, and to tease him out of his wits, she licked her lips as a drop of pre-cum formed on the cock tip. "What should I do?" She asked him very innocently. 

"Suck my cock darling, after tasting Niveda my taste for the south pussies has really gone up. I am planning to start a farm of south beauties in Delhi, would you like to manage that for me?" Ripu shouted, very sarcastically. 

She moved towards Ripu and with all the clothes still on her sexy body bent down and knelt on the floor as Ripu watched in fascination when she took his manhood and started caressing it and the balls with her skillful hands. 

[Image: 1538812459794.png]

He really fainted when she suddenly moved forward and licked the tip, tasting the drop that had formed there. "Well?" she said, "Is this what you want me to do?" .  

Ripu quickly moved her out of the ways and completed undressed and rubbed the dick slowly against her very sexy cheeks and really got aroused much more when she rubbed her scented fingers  across the lips and nose in a very erotic manner while smiling and again started licking Ripu's Dick. 

Then she took the head of it into her mouth, moistening it with her tongue and tickled at it a little while sliding her lips slowly down the shaft, then she slid the foreskin off the cock head slowly and gently back and forth. The cavity area of the cockhead really was smelling and very dirty. 

Keerthi was an expert in such situations and sucked the entire accumulation from there and before he realized, Ripu felt clean and extremely wet because of her saliva. 

She continued to tickle Ripu's shaft with her tongue, running it up and down the underside and began sucking in earnest, her head bobbing up and down on the stranger's cock, this was too much for Ripu and was sure that there was little to compare between the other 2 (Mehreen , Niveda) and this one when it came to cock sucking. It was becoming unbearable and for the first time Ripu did nothing to stop the descending avalanche of pleasure and started cumming. 

Keerthi started to remove her mouth, but realized that if she did, Ripu would squirt all over her Nylon saree, so, instead, she took all of his juices into her mouth, Ripu was a tarzan when it came to ejaculating and juicing and he came so much that a small trickle started to flow down from the corner of her lips. 

[Image: download-20190625-212034.png]

Finally, the flow subsided, and Ripu's cock started to go down and became small.  

And quick it was. Within half an hour of her entry into the room, he began squirting his load into her mouth and his first orgasm was complete.  

Keerthi on her part suck and swallowing his load until he was dry.  

Keerthi was wearing a Very light dress, a simple braided gold chain hung around her neck and there was the black beaded mangalsutra. Her huge breasts and the stiff nipples were clearly visible through the cloth. 

As Ripu watched from beneath her grinning and chuckling softly. He opened the buttons of her blouse and slid his hands up her slender, superbly curved body to cup her breasts. 

They were more than his hands could weigh and filled his palms as he was marveled at their perfection, Ripu pinched the hard nipples making the 25-year-old Keerthi shudder in pleasure. 

Her sari was still on her clinging to her body just by the hook at the waist and was all rolled up onto her midriff. Her hips started sinking lower and lower.  

Ripu was patiently waiting and snorted, bending his knees and arching his hips, and thrust his thick but long cock deep into her hot, wet cunt. It was very tight he could feel the sinews contracting on his throbbing prick.  

The moment was too much as he watched in the mirror just above both of them, Keerthi's face radiating with lust, her lips parted showing her tongue well placed within- wet and sexy tongue moving inside between the shining white teeth with abandoned, shameless slowness over her sexy upper lip. 

In the mirror, it was very sexy to watch and he started to hurry up and gripped her buttocks. 

"Slowly, Ripu darling- I am yours, enjoy me otherwise you will again ejaculate, I can give you pleasure as long as you want. I know how to please men" she whispered, "Don't be in a rush." 

Ripu strained his neck and somehow managed to reach one of her nipples with his tongue, and started snaking the same around it, Keerthi was enjoying all this and in response started biting her lower lip, moaning softly. 

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-27-03-35-08-com-andro...909470.jpg]

"OHHHHHH UH OH UH OH OH A OH A OH OH RIPU! NO... UHHH NO NO NO FUCK FUCK FUCK ME................. OHHHH OHHHHHH!", Keerthi started crying as he squeezed her breasts and moved his hips under her.  

Keerthi started enjoying this more and more and began rocking back and forth over him.  

Ripu could feel and see the wave of lust on her face and he had no doubt that she had a really lovely face, really sexy and extremely erotic that he had ever known, with her nostrils flared up and her mouth open, and her dark eyes which were wet with desire.  

Keerthi was now on her hands and knees over him, and moved her body up and down, back and forth, sliding her cunt along the length of his dick, her cunt was burning hot and wet and tight, again moaned softly, her face arched while the mangalsutra around her neck made her look more sexy. 

Ripu gripped her buttocks and moved his dick inside matching her torso's up and down,.,this was well synchronized. 

Her breasts bounced and swayed freely in the wild display of sexual pleasure. 

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-26-00-10-27-com-andro...563237.jpg]

"Ohhhhh uhhh yes! Oh god yes! Oh that's so good, Ripu ... uhh Ripu uhhhh Ohhh fuck yes! Oh ma OHHHHH yes! Oh yes!" Keerthi cried out. 

The bitch was fucked in this position for more than an hour by Ripu who gained a lot of strength in this round and did not want to look stupid in front of the slut.  

Keerthi allowed him to spray his entire spendings on her cuntal lips, waist and breasts and last but not the least, sizeable portion of the cum was delivered on her sexy face and eyes and some managing to slip into her ears. 

Now Keerthi was look like a true slut.  

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Like Reply
Nice  bro
Like Reply
(29-06-2019, 03:07 AM)King1996 Wrote: Bro write story on rashmika mandanna based geetha govindam or chalo movie

Bro i will write on Rashmika Mandanna but not movie based.

[Image: tumblr_p6j2ovODSO1spf8nxo1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_p6j2ovODSO1spf8nxo2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_p6j2ovODSO1spf8nxo4_500.gif]
Like Reply
Ripu  was paid 15 lakhs to Keerthi , for that all the three lusty characters Ripu, Ash and Niveda all through the next day of course enjoyed fuck till her cunt started dripping blood - drilled it.

Niveda and Keerthi performed an exclusive lesbian show for the duo, which was joined by Dayal and Manjeet that evening.

[Image: Pics-Art-06-25-11-04-36.jpg]

This morning Ash, Niveda and Keerthi returned to Chennai in Ash's private jet. In those 30 minutes Keerthi was allowed some sleep while Ash was busy with some accounts issue back in his office. she got to know right at the airport from Selvam things were not too good at home. While she was fucking with Ripu , Ananth had quietly left for Chennai and at home a day before.

Venkaji and Ananth made it very clear to her that divorce was a natural result and there was no going back. Keerthi had all cards well in place, she picked up the phone and just uttered ' Speak to the bloke' and gave the receiver to Venkaji. Venka, do not get down to doing anything stupid, your wife is a very important friend of mine, What about me, Ash, you know me since childhood, my first wife was your own sister in law's, Yes Venka that is all fine. Keerthi is also my sis in law's saying there was a loud laughter at the other end.

[Image: images-9.jpg]

Venka, just let life be as usual, okay, you have seen me fucking so many women but  this time is your wife, don't get worried, let her enjoy herself and forget the rest. No, Ash. Ananth and I are not going to allow our family name and cultural past to get depraved like this.

Ananth is a big bastard, I know you still carry the male superiority but anyway. If Keerthi is divorced, we both will need to split, think about it' and every one in the room could hear a click at the other end. ' Keerthi why did you do this to me, what is my mistake. Even though I was aware that half your class had fucked while in the college, I went ahead and married you because your father was very insistent that it would change you.

Keerthi was unrepentant. She had learnt in these few days what it meant to be an 'original'. She walked up to Ananth and in front of his brother gave him a loud slap and spat on him. 'Bastard, I gave you what no bhabhi would have in her life time and this is what you have done to my married life, I will not divorce Venkaji and he will suffer because of you.

By the by, Ananth, you will also lose your job. I gave the incentive which Dayal wanted and am meeting Gregory from Deutsche Babcock next. I will spend the night with the American, which I have agreed. My only worry is the 10 inches of his prick, which I will need to accommodate. It gives me 10 Lakhs for that one night and also a promise from Dayal that you will be finished' ' Ananth will be finished', saying she turned around like a whiff in the wind leaving a scent of sexual aroma floating in the air.

Venkaji was caught in a quagmire. Ananth started pleading and turned towards his brother, ' Get out of my house and never show up again' retorted Venkaji.

End of Season 1.....
Like Reply
superrrrrrrrr
Like Reply