Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Her legs spread wide, her knees deeply bent, she ground her hips round and round, moving faster and faster, gasping and moaning, her elbows pushed up and out.

Her breasts wobbled and jiggled as she moved and he slid his hands up her body and squeezed them, making her groan loudly. Again and again her wicked tongue arched over her upper lip in a curiously wanton action that aroused him intensely.

Now she slid her hands down to her buttocks and under them, pulling the curved lobes open, her fingertips reached beneath for his shaft, teasing it gently.

"Ohhh yes, baby ... ohhh that's so good, lover! Fuck ... yes ... oh fuck yes! That's it ... mm, c'mon ... squeeze my tits, Salman! Squeeze them hard! Ohhh yes ... that's it!"

Biting her lower lip, she leaned forward from the waist, her hands on the insides of her thighs and, gradually, began lowering her cunt onto the sheathed cock. She gasped and winced as the first spikes and knobs bit into her cunt-flesh.

Slowing, she moaned, her nostrils flared, her eyes bright and sharp with lust.

"Slowly," she gasped. "I want to feel every inch of it going in ... mm, yes ... that's it ... ohhh yes ... oh god that's so good ... fuck, your cock's so big!"

Salman fought to contain himself as her taut, fiery cunt slid down on his armoured penis, engulfing him in her volcanic flesh. Lower and lower her cunt sank, taking his cock deeper and deeper into her flesh.

She gasped and moaned and groaned loud obscenities as the hard spikes and thick knobs and ribbed ridges crushed her wet cunt-flesh. The gold chain down her crotch glittered against the villainous black of his cock-sheath, an intensely sexy sight set against the wet black curls of her pubic hair and the soft brightness of her cunt-flesh.

At last she had him entirely inside her, her buttocks on his thighs, his balls pressed to her cunt-lips. She whimpered and rocked forward, her hands on his deep chest. Her head tilted to one side, she looked at him with glittering eyes.

"Fuck me slowly," she whispered, and bending over, kissed him lasciviously, slipping her tongue erotically in and out of his mouth, tonguing his nipples.

He squeezed her breasts and slid his hands up and down her sweating back, fingering her anus. He had no doubt that she would like being fucked in the ass, and he intended to do it.

As she rose, he squeezed her breasts together and sucked on them simultaneously, whipping her rigid nipples with his tongue, scbanging his teeth over the hard points. Anuja shuddered, gasping in joy. Her necklaces rasped between their bodies.

Their hips ground together, undulating and rocking and swaying. Anuja arched her head and gasped. Her face was suffused with pleasure: Her eyes were half-closed, her mouth open in an erotic O, her nostrils flared.

The little nose-stud winked in her left nostril.

"Oh god yes ... ohhhhhh uhhh yes!" she moaned.

Slowly, she straightened above him, gasping and panting heavily. The thick, armour-clad cock ground in her sodden, steaming cunt. With a deep shudder, she began to move slowly, lifting her hips, sliding her cunt up the length of his reinforced erection.

As the hard knobs and spikes scbangd out of her flesh, she gasped thickly, chewing her lower lip in tension. Higher and higher she lifted her cunt, till the sheath was out of her flesh and only the cock-head was between her cunt-lips.

Then, with a sobbing gasp, she sank her hips again, her buttocks unflexing. Simultaneously, Salman arched his hips in unison, to meet hers in descent. The thick penis rasped into her flesh again and her mouth tore open and her face contorted in a rictus of lust as the sharp spikes and thick studs pierced her flesh.

"Oh ma uhhhhhhh yes!" she gasped in delight, her hands on her breasts, squeezing and crushing them in wanton excitement. "Oh god yes!"

Again she lifted her hips and again they sank. Salman controlled himself and moved with her. Up and down she went, her cunt rising and falling slowly along the length of his shaft. Gradually, they hit a rhythm, their hips and loins bucking together.

Her face contorted in pleasure and joy as his sheathed cock ran in and out of her cunt.

"Oh yes!" she gasped. "Ohhhhhhhuhhhh yes!"

"C'mon! Take it! Yeh, take it, bitch! Take it!" he gasped.

Her hands on his chest, Anuja rocked and lurched his hips, her cunt running up and down the length of his armoured cock. Her buttocks flexed and unflexed rhythmically. Her belly sucked in with tension.

Her hips gyrated and ground around as she moved, mashing her cunt-flesh with his penis. Her shoulders were hunched with deep, sexy hollows in the shoulder-bones. Her face was tilted up, her neck craned, her face a suffusion of joy.

Her mouth was open in a wide 'O', her white teeth glistening, her nostrils were flared and her eyes were half-closed and glassy. Up and down she moved, faster and faster, her buttocks bouncing off his thighs.

Her breasts jumped and bounced with her movements and her thick, heavy jewellery tossed and slapped on her tawny skin, tinkling loudly. Salman pumped his hips up and down beneath her, his hands under her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes! Ohhh yes ohh yes oh yes oh yes ohh uhhh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh ohhhhhhh!" she gasped.

"C'mon uhhhh yeh c'mon take it oh fuck yes take it ohhhhhhhhhhh yes!" he grunted, his face flushed with excitement and tension. "C'mon, whore, c'mon!"

Faster and faster they moved, their gasps and cries loud and rising. Anuja's body bucked and tossed and bounced feverishly on his pumping hips, her cunt grinding up and down the length of his enormous, latex-clad erection.

Hissing in pleasure, she jammed her cunt down onto his cock, feeling the spikes and studs bite into her flesh and, leaning forward, her head arched, her breasts pendulous over his face, snapped her buttocks together rapidly, squeezing his cock in her cunt.

Salman gasped and crushed her breasts in his hands, scbanging the hard metal of her necklaces over her rigid nipples, making her shudder in joy. Up and down she moved again, straightening her back, her head tilted up, her hands on her breasts, lifting and squeezing them erotically.

He thumbed her clitoris and she groaned and gasped loudly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Teetering on the brink of a violent orgasm, she paused and slipped off his cock. Looking down at him, she thought she had seldom seen a sexier sight than the black leather-clad cock with its thick leather girdle.

Bending, she sucked his cock again hungrily, taking his cock-head in her mouth. He groaned and pushed her head away.

Anuja staggered back onto the coffee-table, bent on her forearms and knees like a rutting bitch, with her knees at the edge, her buttocks thrust up high. Her swollen breasts were pendulous and her necklaces swayed.

Salman stood behind her and, pushing her buttocks open, eased his swollen penis into her cunt. Anuja cried out, her mouth opening in a wide 'O', her eyes fluttering shut as the huge cock surged into her flesh.

"OHHHHHHHH yes! Ohh ma yes, Salman, yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! Ohhhh yes! That's it! C'mon! Do it!"

Salman gripped her hips and, gasping, arching his handsome head, flexed his buttocks and swung his hips forward, driving his cock into her hot cunt. She lurched under his thrust and cried out as the big penis bit into her cunt-flesh.

"OHHHHHH ma uhh *hanh* uhhhh ohhh uhhhhhh OHHHHHH!" she cried.

"Ahhhhhhhh uhhh yeh! Ffff YEH! Ohh fuck yes!" he gasped.

Her body lurched forward, her breasts swinging, her necklaces dancing. Her buttocks writhed against his thighs. He groaned and began to fuck her with long, swift, punishing thrusts, plunging deeply and smoothly into her cunt, his hips rocking seamlessly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his armoured cock glistening black as it stroked in and out of her flesh.

She rocked and swayed under him, her head tilted up, her eyes closed, her face a vision of lust. She moaned and cried out incessantly, pushing her cunt back and forth along the length of his penis.

Her breasts wobbled and jiggled. He went faster, his thighs slapping loudly at her buttocks, his balls pressing to her cunt-lips as he drove deep into her cunt and drew a shuddering, sobbing, gasping response.

Salman tired of the sheath. He wanted to feel her cunt heat and wetness on his flesh. He paused, slid out of her, ripped off the sheath and quickly ground into her flesh again with a groan of pleasure.

Anuja's face creased in delight. The sudden change from the hard sharpness of the sheath to the hot thickness of his smoothly shorn shaft was delightful.

"C'mon, Salman ... fuck me hard ... fuck me as hard as you can!" she murmured, turning her face over her shoulder.

He slid his hands up her body, cupping her breasts and kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She writhed against him, sucking erotically on his tongue.

He straightened and, grunting, began to fuck her rapidly and hard, rocking his hips swiftly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his cock plunging and pistoning and reaming and ramming in and out of her cunt.

She cried out, in sharp, staccato Ohs and Ahs and Uhs and Oh mas, her body rocking and jerking and snapping under his. Gritting her teeth, she hissed in pleasure, panting heavily, rocking her body back and forth on his penis.

Her necklaces dragged along the glass surface, crinkling prettily. She turned her face over her shoulder, running her tongue over her upper lip and moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh yes! Oh fuck yes, Salman, yes ... c'mon ... fuck me, baby ... fuck me harder! Ohhhh uhhh yeh! That's it ... c'mon, do it!"

He moved faster, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hips, rocking his hips rapidly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, driving his cock in and out of her cunt.
Like Reply
His hips snapped sharply as he plunged and pistoned and rammed into her flesh, his thighs whacking her buttocks and thighs, his balls slapping at her cunt-lips.

"Yeh c'mon! Yeh c'mon! Yeh oh yeh oh yeh oh yeh c'mon bitch take it! Oh fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes oh uh yeh uh yeh uh yeh uh that's it c'mon whore take it c'mon you fucking bitch take my dick oh fuck oh fuck oh uh oh uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ahhhhhh!" he rasped erotically.

"Salman," she moaned, between her gasps. "Salman ... please ... fuck ... fuck my ass ... butt-fuck me! Quickly! Fuck it hard!"

It was an offer he could not possibly refuse. He slid quickly out of her cunt and, pushed her buttocks apart with his hands. Her puckered anus winked temptingly at him. Salman throbbed with pleasure.

He pushed his cock-head to her asshole. She tensed fractionally, her fingers tightening on the leading edge of the table. He paused and she relaxed with a soft moan. Her sphincter loosened.

Instantly, Salman dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her buttocks and, flexing his buttocks, slid his hips forward. His cock-head popped through into her tight rear channel.

"OHMAUHOHUHAHUHOHSUHHLMA ... uhhhh ... AHHHH uhhhhhh AHHHHHHN
uhhhh OHHHHHH!" Anuja cried out thinly, her face twisting and contorting in a savage grimace of lust.

Salman gasped as her asshole convulsed and contracted fiercely on his throbbing penis. Her buttocks trembled and her hips swayed. He groaned and slowly pushed his cock deeper into her anus, flexing his buttocks gradually.

In and in his cock went, burrowing and tunnelling into her tight rear orifice. Anuja gasped and moaned, her breath coming in shuddering, heaving sobs. His cock was incredibly hot and thick and long. It seared her asshole.

The sensation was exquisite, and the deep throb in her anus aroused her to fever pitch.

Salman began to sodomise her slowly and deeply. Gripping her buttocks, he moved his hips slowly back and forth, flexing and unflexing his firm buttocks, pushing his cock in and out of her asshole.

Anuja gasped and whimpered, her chest heaving, her head hanging between her arms, her shoulders hunched. Her breasts jiggled and swung with his thrusts. She groaned, forcing her anus back onto his long, thick penis.

Her gold necklaces dragged and scbangd noisily along the glass surface of the table top. Salman gasped, his belly sucked inward, his head flung back, his mouth open, his muscles rippling and cording with tension.

He was nearing the end now. The fires in his loins raged out of control, consuming his loins. Her anus was hot and tight and it contracted and spasmed on his penis with a feverish, undeniable hunger. He kept moving relentlessly.

"C'mon! Take it ... ohhhh uhhh yeh ... oh fuck yes ... oh fuck that's so good ... c'mon whore ... take my cock ... ohhhhhh uhhh ohhhhh uhhhh ohhhhhhhh uhh ohhhhhhh uhhh yes!" he gasped.

"Oh ma ... oh ma ... oh ma ... ohhh uhhh *hanh* ... uhhh oh ma uhhh ohhh uhh ohhh!" she whimpered, her voice heavy and hoarse, her breathing ragged.

He felt her orgasm violently, her body shuddering and stiffening and her anus convulsed frenetically on his penis. Anuja's head swam with pleasure. This was her third major orgasm and she had countless smaller ones in between.

It was too much for Salman to bear. With a shuddering gasp, he pulled out of her and masturbated violently for a few seconds. Then he groaned in relief as the heat broke from its confines and spewed from the slit in his cock-head.

Anuja gasped in pleasure as she felt the hot splash of his gunk on her buttocks and back and thighs, dribbling over her anus and down her cunt-lips.

With a soft groan, Salman squeezed his cock into her cunt. She groaned and rocked back against him, pushing her cunt down deep onto his cock. She turned her face over her shoulder.

He leaned over, his hands under her breasts, squeezing them eagerly, and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She writhed her buttocks against him, sucking erotically on his tongue.

"Keep fucking me," she moaned thickly, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth. "Don't stop fucking me."

Behind his cameras, Avinash smiled in satisfaction. He masturbated slowly and began to orgasm as he watched his wife fornicate for his pleasure.

End of Part 15
Camera Candida 1 : Honeymoon Sweat

Next Part 15
Camera Candida 2 : Housekeeping
Like Reply
Earlier that day, Avinash kept his promise and arranged for Anuja to have

two lovers that afternoon. Over a light lunch of iced tea and a cold salad, he teased her when she attempted to get him to reveal her lovers' identities.

"Come on, Avinash, tell me!" she said, feigning annoyance.

He laughed at her expression. "No. It will be a surprise."

"I'm fed up of your surprises."

"You'll enjoy this one."

"You're mean." She pouted, but her eyes were twinkling.

He grinned. "Yes, you said that. I understand your feelings."

Suddenly, her eyes darkened and her smile vanished. "Frankly, I doubt it," she said quietly.

He shook his head. "No. I mean it. I don't particularly respect what I am doing to you."

"Then don't."

"Anuja, please. It's not possible. I just can't give you what you want."

"I'm not even sure I want it any longer."

"Then that's perfect. Neither of us wants it, and both of us gets what we do."

"You're speaking in riddles."

"Am I?"

"Aren't you?"

"No, not really. Think about it. We don't have sex ..."

"We don't fuck."

"All right, have it your way. We don't fuck each other. You fuck other guys. You enjoy them. They enjoy you. I enjoy watching you. I enjoy making my films. It's perfect."

"What a relationship."

He arched an eyebrow. "You know, it might just work."

"Meaning what?"

"We could even become friends. Barring this one thing, there's no other area of friction, really, is there?"

"Not yet."

"There won't be."

"I don't know if I want this kind of a friendship."

"It's not so bad."

She relaxed and, inwardly, he sighed in relief. She smiled at him.

"Okay, I'm willing to give it a try. But first tell me who you've got for me."

He threw back his head and laughed and she giggled.

"Come, you horny bitch," he murmured, leaning forward and touching her fingers with his. "Let's go back. I'm feeling randy. I want to see you get fucked."

Back in their suite, Anuja changed into a light outfit. It was a knee-length gown or smock in white cotton. It had broad shoulder straps and a square, button-down yoke in front that was closely contoured to her chest.

She left the buttons undone so that her breasts were squeezed together by the tightly configured cloth to form a deep and tantalising cleavage in which her gold necklace nestled.

The back of the gown dropped low to just above her buttocks. She wore no underwear and her hair was coiled in a cute bun behind her head. Anuja looked bewitching.

She pirouetted for him, smiling. "Like it?"

"Terrific."

"You think they'll find it sexy?"

"They'd be crazy not to."

"You mean it."

"Absolutely."

She swayed up to him and put her arms around his neck. He did not attempt to push her away and she quickened with hope.

"And you, Avinash? Don't you find me sexy?"

She was irresistible. "Yes," he mumbled. "God, yes."

"Then fuck me, Avinash. Please. I want your cock."

Time stood still. He drowned in her eyes. Her breath was warm and sweet on his face. Her lips fluttered open and gently met his.

Avinash's heart pounded. His pulse raced. Of their own, his lips parted. Anuja exulted and quickly slid her tongue into his mouth and, sliding her hand to his crotch, squeezed the thick bulge of his cock through his trousers.

She felt his cock stir. The kiss deepened, lengthened and now he responded, his tongue flicking at hers.

Suddenly, he pushed her away. "No, god, no. Please! Don't!"

Anuja stepped back. He was panting, his eyes wild with a fear she could not understand. He moaned and buried his face in his hands.

Anuja cupped his face gently and kissed his forehead.

"All right, Avinash. Leave it for now. Eventually. Soon."

He shook his head, not looking her in the eye and stumbling across the room, started fiddling with his cameras.

"Sir! Housekeeping!" There was a sharp rap on the door.

For a second, Anuja and Avinash looked at each other. The knock and call were repeated. Anuja took a deep breath and stepped back.
Like Reply
"Will you answer it, please?" she murmured. "I want them inside."

She stepped past him and went into the bedroom. Avinash answered the door. A few minutes later, he entered the bedroom with two men behind him lugging his gear. He directed them to set it down and then turned to his wife.

"Peter, Mahesh, my wife, Anuja."

Standing by the bed, Anuja looked at the two men and felt a quick rush of pleasure. She smiled warmly at them. They were handsome and exciting, both clean-shaven and rugged with good, hard bodies.

They grinned at her, their hunger naked in their eyes as they raked her body up and down. Flicking a glance to Avinash, she nodded imperceptibly in approval. He stifled a grin.

"Okay guys, all set?" he murmured.

"Yes, sir." Peter smiled broadly and Mahesh chuckled.

They moved up to her by the bed and Avinash bent his head to his cameras.

By the bed, Anuja stood between the two men, Peter in front and Mahesh behind her. The bodies closed together. Avinash flicked a glance at them and saw Peter slide his hands down her face and neck, pulling open the neck of her smock, freeing her breasts.

She murmured in pleasure as he cupped her breasts and fondled them gently. They swelled and grew heavy and her nipples hardened. She began to unbutton his shirt. Behind her, Mahesh slid his hands under her dress and drew it up around her waist and caressed her naked buttocks and, reaching around, her thighs and crotch.

He dropped his trousers. His cock bounced out, already hardening, thick and long. He rubbed it against her soft, rounded buttocks, while Peter squeezed her breasts and bent his head to kiss her.

Her hands went into her crotches, one in Peter's, the other behind in Mahesh's and she fondled their cocks lovingly.

"Mm, nice juicy ass," Mahesh chuckled softly. "I'm gonna get me some of this soon. I like raiding butt. Hope you like it in the ass, bitch."

She turned her face to Mahesh and he kissed her over her shoulder, his hands on her breasts, while Peter unbuckled his trousers and dropped them.

"Yes," she murmured to Mahesh. "I like it in the ass."

"Actually, she just likes fucking, period," Avinash chuckled across the room. "You guys go ahead and have a good time."

Peter laughed. "And this is their fucking honeymoon!"

He slid the gown's straps off her shoulders; Mahesh let it fall over her hips and it rustled to her feet. Now she stood naked between the two hotel servants, her body writhing between theirs.

Peter's penis, too, was thick and large. He shrugged off his shirt and, behind her, Mahesh did the same.

Through his viewfinders, Avinash watched as the three naked bodies fell writhing to the bed. Peter flopped on his back with his hips at the edge, his legs hanging over. He spread his thighs and masturbated slowly, his head craned, watching Anuja.

Standing before him, Anuja spread her legs and bent steeply forward from the wait. Her breasts swung heavy and low, pendulous. Her buttocks creased open, exposing the puckered flesh of her anus.

Her cunt-lips parted, revealing the moist bright flesh within. Lifting her eyes to Peter's face, his cock in her hand, she opened her mouth and dragged her tongue lasciviously up his shaft and swirled it over his cock-head.

He gasped and bucked his hips at her face. She whimpered and slowly slipped her lips around his cock-head. He groaned and his head flopped back. She took more of his cock-head and part of his shaft in her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes!" Peter gasped, his hands flying to her head, his hips bucking under her face. "Oh yes, suck it, baby, suck my dick!"

Anuja moaned deep in her cock-filled throat and began to suck the man's cock slowly and heavily, plying his bulging cock-head with her tongue. Behind her, Mahesh grinned and, sinking to his knees, pushed his face between her buttocks.

She gasped, her head rising momentarily, her buttocks swaying and writhing as Mahesh swept his tongue over her puckered anus, rimming her tenderly. The musky odour of her asshole filled his nostrils and aroused him.

Her cunt-lips were distended and he dragged his tongue down to them, lapping at the sweet, tangy juices that were beginning to flow freely. Anuja groaned and bent her head to Peter's crotch and resumed sucking his cock deeply.

Avinash worked his cameras deftly, zooming in, trolleying and panning around them, taking lingering close-ups and erotic mid-shots. He took a close-up of her face, distended by Peter's cock filling her mouth, her head rocking up and down, her tongue winding lasciviously around the bulging cock-head, her dark, *kajal* rimmed eyes glassy and bright with lust, her nostrils flared.

He lingered in a shot of her breasts jiggling and swaying, her gold necklace dragging along Peter's thighs. Panning downward, he took another shot of her spread buttocks, the dark, puckered anus winking temptingly under Mahesh's tongue, her unfurled cunt-lips, wet and moist, delicately rimmed by neatly trimmed cunt-hair and Mahesh's tongue rippling up and down through them, probing gently in the soft flesh within.

He retreated to a mid-shot that showed her rocking her head up and down over Peter's groin while she squeezed and fondled her pendulous breasts. Then her hands moved back to her buttocks, opening them wider for Mahesh's tongue.

They broke apart and quickly took new positions. Anuja turned on her back on the bed, replacing Peter, who got off the bed and, kneeling between her spread thighs, pushed his tongue into her crotch and began licking her slit.

Mahesh knelt over her face and pushed his cock into her mouth. She groaned and sucked his cock eagerly, her head rocking up and down under his lap as her hips bucked and writhed and swayed under Peter's face.

"Yeh ... suck it! Oh fuck yes ... c'mon, whore! Suck my prick!" Mahesh gasped, kneeling over her face, leaning on his outstretched arms, his hips pumping up and down as he fucked her mouth.

Between her thighs, Peter jabbed his tongue in and out of her cunt, flipping it at her stiff clitoris. She groaned thickly, her hips writhing and bucking under his face.

He slid his finger into her hot, wet slit and she gasped, arching her back and hips, spluttering on Mahesh's cock in her mouth.
Like Reply
They turned her on her front on the bed and began fucking her together. Avinash watched as Peter knelt behind her and slowly squeezed his cock into her cunt. She groaned and lurched forward, then pushed her cunt back down onto his penis.

He grunted and started fucking her heavily, gripping her hips and rocking his own back and forth, grinding his cock in and out of her cunt. Mahesh was on his knees in front of her, his hands on her head, his hips pumping back and forth, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth.

Her body rocked and lurched between theirs. Her breasts jiggled and wobbled and the two men fondled them eagerly, their hands rough and hard on her swollen breasts.

"Man, what a fuck!" Peter grunted. "What a hot piece of ass!"

"Fuck, you said it!" Mahesh gasped. "Sucks prick like a fucking vice!"

"Yeh! C'mon! Take it! Ohhh fuck yes! Ohhhhhh yes!" Peter groaned, driving his hips back and forth, plunging greedily in and out of her cunt.

Several minutes later, they paused, swapping places. Anuja groaned happily, deliriously, not caring who was fucking her where. Mahesh's distended penis surged into her cunt and she gasped her joy and took Peter's penis deep in her mouth.

It was hot and hard and it tasted of his jizz and her cunt-juice, an erotic, heady, potent cocktail. Her body throbbed and quivered with lust and she abandoned herself to her lovers, drowning in the pleasures of their hard flesh.

Peter's cock spurted pre-cum gunk into her mouth and she swallowed it lovingly. Mahesh fucked her hard, gripping her hips and slamming his own back and forth, plunging his cock greedily in and out of her cunt.

His thighs whacked her buttocks loudly. Her breasts jiggled and wobbled as she lurched under his greedy thrusts. He pressed his thumbs to her anus.

"C'mon, bitch," he grunted. "C'mon, take it! C'mon, yes!"

They broke apart, gasping and groaning, their bodies glittering with sweat from their exertions.

"Fuck me one by one," she gasped. "Peter, you first. Fuck me from behind ... come on ... quickly!"

She bent forward on her forearms and knees and Peter knelt behind her and slowly squeezed his cock into her cunt. She gasped, her head arching, her face suffused with pleasure.

Peter groaned, his head arching back, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her buttocks. His buttocks flexed taut and his hips rolled forward. His cock vanished deep into her cunt. She groaned and whimpered, gasping and panting, squirming her buttocks erotically against his groin.

His cock was wonderful in her cunt, hot and hard and thick. She hissed softly, turning her face over her shoulder.

"C'mon Peter ... fuck me ... yes ... ohhhhhhh yes ... that's it ... ohhh fuck yes ... c'mon ... do it ... yeh ... ohhhhh yeh ... that's it ... mm ... that's so good baby yes ... ohhhhhh uhhh
ohhhhh uhhh ohhhhh!"

Peter fucked her heavily, gasping and groaning, rocking his cock in and out of her cunt. She gasped and moaned, jerking and lurching back and forth under him, her breasts swinging, her gold necklace tossing and flapping to and fro.

He was a strong and powerful lover and quickly steadied his rhythm, prolonging the pleasure for both of them. He moved swiftly, yet unhurriedly, his buttocks flexing and unflexing alternately, his hips snapping sharply.

His cock pistoned in and out of her cunt, appearing and disappearing between the smoothly curved lobes of her buttocks. His thighs slapped softly against her buttocks.

"C'mon ... take it ... yeh take it bitch ... oh fuck yes ... c'mon yes ... Ohhhh uhhhhhh yes! Take it, whore! Take my cock!"

Whimpering and keening, Anuja orgasmed. Her cunt convulsed on his penis and he gasped, grinding heavily down deep into her cunt, making her gasp and cry out with each thrust that sent her body lurching and snapping forward.

Her orgasm ebbed and he drew out of her cunt slowly.

Anuja flipped on her back, spreading her legs and, immediately, Mahesh was there, bending over her and running his cock into her cunt in one smooth, long, rushing thrust.

She gasped loudly, arching steeply under him, her legs forking wide open, her hands under her breasts, lifting and squeezing them erotically.

Mahesh grunted and tossed his head back, flexing his buttocks taut and burying his cock in her slit.

"C'mon whore c'mon!" he groaned. "C'mon whore, take it! C'mon yeh! Ohhhhh uhhhh yeh!"

He fucked her rapidly and hard and feverishly, rocking his hips swiftly up and down with a wicked snapping roll that sent his cock plunging into her cunt from all angles. Anuja cried out sharply, writhing and tossing under him, her chest heaving, her breasts bouncing and jiggling, her gold necklace tossing on her tawny, sweating skin.

Faster and faster he went, his hips rocking up and down, his buttocks bobbing and bouncing furiously over her thighs.
Like Reply
She cried out, her hips bucking and heaving under his and hit another orgasm within minutes. He gasped as her cunt spasmed frenetically on his penis and rammed his cock into her repeatedly till her orgasm waned.

The two men waited patiently, masturbating, while she caught her breath. She groaned, lying on the bed, her body glistening with sweat, fondling her breasts and cunt slowly.

She smiled at them, her eyes bright and glassy.

"Now ... fuck me together, guys ... in my cunt and ass."

The men grinned. Anuja pulled Peter down on the bed and, gasping and moaning thickly, straddled his hips. Bending over, she kissed him hungrily, thrusting her tongue into his mouth as she sank her cunt on his cock, engulfing his penis in her tight, wet warmth.

He grunted and thrust up into her. She gasped, arching her head. He craned his neck and, squeezing her breasts together, sucked on them simultaneously. She moaned loudly.

"C'mon Mahesh ... take my ass ... shove your cock into my butt!"

Mahesh whooped and dropped to his knees behind her. Spreading her buttocks open with both hands, he pushed his cock-head to her anus. She tensed, biting her lower lip as she felt the huge cock-head at her asshole.

Then her sphincter yielded and her tight little anus opened up. Mahesh flexed his buttocks slowly and eased his hips forward. His cock-head popped into her anus.

"OHMAUHHHHOHHH MUHHHHHHHHHHSH UHHHH OHHHH!"

The breath rushed from her throat. Her head snapped up and her face contorted in a savage rictus, her lips snapping back, her mouth jerking open, her eyes screwed shut.

Mahesh dug his fingers into her buttocks and slowly pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her anus. He gasped loudly as her asshole convulsed uncontrollably on his throbbing, invading penis.

His belly sucked in with strain. Beneath her, Peter grunted as her cunt, too, contracted savagely on his penis, separated from Mahesh's by the merest membrane of flesh. Deeper and deeper Mahesh went, and Anuja's body thrashed between theirs, wracked by huge, heaving, sobbing gasps. She felt dizzy with lust.

The two penises felt wonderful, filling her cunt and ass. She squirmed between the two men, moaning and gasping.

The two men began to fuck her together, rocking slowly in and out of her cunt and ass simultaneously in accidentally fortuitous rhythm. Anuja thrashed and writhed between them, gasping and moaning, her voice ragged and hoarse, her breathing heavy and hot.

The men fucked her heavily and deeply, their cocks sawing in and out of her cunt and ass. Every thrust from Mahesh forced her cunt down hard and deep on Peter's massive erection; and when Peter bucked his hips under her, her anus was jammed back on Mahesh's huge penis.

"Oh ma ohhhhhh uhhhhh *hanh* uhhh *hanh* uhh ohhh yes oh god yes ohh uh ohh uhh ohhh uhh ohhh uhh ohhh uhhh ohhhhhh!" she gasped. "Ohhhh uhh ohhhh uhhh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma OHHHHHH!"

"C'mon! Take it! Oh fuck yes, take it!" Mahesh groaned, sodomising her slowly and heavily, his hands on her breasts, squeezing and crushing them hard.

Peter grunted under her, heaving his hips up and down under her cunt, gripping her buttocks and holding them open for his comrade.

On and on they went, the two men pummelling her body between theirs, invading her innermost recesses, gasping and moaning.

Avinash watched, astounded, his eyes glued to his cameras.

Several minutes later, the trio broke apart. Anuja's body was streaming with sweat from the tension and exertion. She moaned softly and slowly turned on her back above Peter. Kneeling over his lap, she moved his cock between her buttocks to her anus and eased her asshole down onto his upright cock.

He gasped as his cock burst into her rear channel. She cried out, her head arching back, her body bending backwards in a steep bow, her elbows on the bed on either side of his chest. Gingerly, she spread her knees.

Peter squeezed her breasts hard. Mahesh grunted and moved over her, kneeling between her spread thighs. He bent and kissed her deeply and slowly pushed his cock into her open cunt. Anuja's face twisted wildly and she moaned, writhing her hips uncontrollably.

Peter's cock churned her rear channel and Mahesh drilled her cunt slowly and deeply.

They began to fuck her together again, moving slowly and rhythmically, pumping their hips back and forth in unison, both penises invading her flesh as one.

She orgasmed repeatedly and now it was too much for either man to bear. One by one, they drove into her and exploded, making her gasp and moan when she felt the sharp, hot, delightful spurt of their hot seed in her molten flesh.

End of Part 15 Camera Candida 2 : Housekeeping

New Part 15 Camera Candida 3 : Lifesaver
Like Reply
For the rest of their honeymoon, Anuja took a succession of lovers, indulging herself freely. Avinash was overjoyed and shot tape after tape of raw footage. She was incredible in bed, hot and insatiable with other men.

With him, she was gentle and tender, undemanding. He saw no trace of anger, but could not fail to notice the echoes of a deep, aching sorrow in her voice and eyes. Time and again he caught himself falling over the edge of his desire.

Each time, he drew back and the darkness enveloped his soul and left him moaning in grief.

On a hot afternoon, he sat on the beach, a pair of binoculars around his neck and a camera fitted with a powerful telephoto lens on a tripod before him and watched her on a raft out at sea.

Earlier, they swam together in the high, rolling waves, bobbing around in the water, splashing and laughing. She looked lovely in her tiny string bikini with the water glittering off her tawny skin, her coiled hair damp.

They were in neck-deep water and she floated into his arms and, with a small hop, wound her legs about his hips and her arms about his shoulders and kissed him gently.

He returned the kiss tenderly. By now, he had begun to yield in small measure. He never went much further. This was no threat.

"I'm feeling horny," she smiled, her tongue slithering along his lips.

"Again? You just fucked the room-service guy."

"So? Am I on rations, or what?"

He laughed. "All right. Who do you want to fuck?"

"You."

"No."

"Yes."

"Someone else."

"No."

"Please."

She was only teasing, he knew, there was no serious demand. He cupped her breasts. They were heavy and hot and her nipples stiffened. He thumbed her nipples gently. Her eyes widened in surprise.

He grinned and shook his head. She pouted, feigning disappointment. It wasn't altogether a pretence. She slid her hands into his briefs and fondled his penis. It remained limp. She sighed.

"Oh, all right. Get me someone."

"Who?"

"That dishy lifeguard on the beach."

"Ravi."

"Is that his name."

"Yes."

"Okay, Ravi."

"Where do you want to fuck?"

She turned her face and nodded to a wood frame raft bobbing further out. "There. On the raft."

"Okay. You go ahead, I'll send him to you."

"You're a pet."

They kissed again, lingering and he continued fondling her breasts, tormenting her. When he released her, she was breathing heavily, her nostrils flared and her eyes bright and sharp, glittering like the droplets of water that splintered in the hard sunlight.

He recognized the now-familiar telltale signs and laughed softly.

"Go on," he said. "Go and wait."

He turned to the beach and began to swim away from her, stroking smoothly and easily in a powerful freestyle action.

Anuja watched him go and sighed to herself with regret. It was going to be a long haul, but she had made a beginning. The hostility had gone and now there was an easy, comfortable friendship between them.

They conversed easily and over a range of subjects, and the interspersed silences were gentle and relaxed. Watching her have sex with other men excited him enormously and she had begun to revel in his enjoyment of her pleasure.

When he watched her, he had a sexy, hard, glittering look in his eyes that made her lust for his body. His cock was beautiful and she longed to feel it in her mouth, between her breasts, in her cunt and in her ass, to feel the sharp sting of his seed when he came.

Soon, she promised herself. She would have him soon.

Turning, she swam lazily to the raft and levered herself onto the jute-hemp covered platform. Wiping the water from her face, shading her eyes from the sun, she squinted at the shore and spotted Avinash talking to the lifeguard.

She saw the lifeguard jump off his high chair, nod, grin and then mime a fucking action, pumping his hips with his arms wide as though holding a woman's thighs. Avinash laughed and nodded, clapping him on the back and pointed to the raft. Ravi looked at the raft.

Anuja lifted her arm and waved. The men waved back. Then Ravi jogged down the sand and crashed through the waves, striding in till he was in to his waist. Diving into the water, he began swimming out to the raft, stroking powerfully. Anuja saw Avinash move to a colourful beach umbrella.

He rummaged in his camera bag and began setting up his rig.

Anuja lay back on the rough surface of the raft, her eyes closed, one leg stretched out, the other bent at the knee, her arms above her head, fingers trailing in the water. The sun beat down on her wet body.

The raft bobbed gently. She felt it rock sharply to one side and turned her face. Ravi grinned at her, treading water by the raft.
Like Reply
"Hello, lover," she murmured. "Come on up."

He chuckled and levered himself smoothly out of the water. Anuja noticed that he had a superb, muscular body. From his broad shoulders to his slim waist and high hips, his torso was a sharply tapering V.

His chest was broad and deep and cleaved, and the belly was flat and hard as a washboard. His torso was hairless and smooth, a sexy sunburned brown. His arms and legs were long and thick with strong muscle.

He had a lean-featured, sharply handsome face with a slightly curved, fine nose, a thick shock of hair swept back and sleek with the water, a rugged, square jaw with a sexy cleft in his chin. He was clean-shaven, and his cheeks were sexily hollowed.

His eyes were deep and dark. His mouth was lean and wide and, as he smiled, he showed strong, white, even teeth. He wore very small, very tight swimming briefs, and there was a promising bulge in his crotch. He was very much the macho, outdoor type. He knelt comfortably by her, his legs folded under his buttocks.

"Hi, I'm Anuja," she murmured, smiling at him.

"Ravi. How are you?"

She giggled. "Hot. Wet."

He laughed, his eyes roving her body.

"Your husband sent me. You're on your honeymoon, aren't you?"

"We've just got married, yes. But it's not the sort of honeymoon most people think of."

"So I hear."

"News travels."

"Very fast."

"So you know what I want."

"Yes."

"So come on, my sexy lifeguard. Fuck me."

He grinned and stretched on his side by her. Bending over, he kissed her gently. She sighed in pleasure and slowly wound her arm around his thick shoulders. Her lips fluttered open beneath his.

His tongue slipped in and out of her mouth. She sucked on it gently while her fingers traced the contours of his hard, deep chest and wonderfully muscled body. He slid his hand up her belly to her breasts.

They swelled at his touch and her nipples stiffened in the tiny bikini cups. He swept his tongue through her ear and flicked the bikini straps off her shoulders. She wriggled her arms out of them and he pulled off the top and fondled her naked breasts.

Anuja murmured in pleasure, kissing him tenderly. Her fingers crawled down his hard belly to his crotch, wriggled into the legs of his swimming briefs. She quickened in pleasure as her fingers closed around his penis. It was long and thick and, she noticed as she caressed it, smoothly shorn to the hilt.

His balls were thick and heavy and low and his pubic hair was short and springy.

Ravi moved his head lower, dragging his tongue down her neck to her breasts. Anuja closed her eyes and moaned softly, her soft, luscious lips parted. Ravi noticed the dainty little birth-mark on the inside of her left breast and another lower down on her midriff.

He found them exciting and sexy. Her nipples were stiff and hard. He swirled his tongue around one stiff nipple, whipped it back and forth. She shuddered and groaned. Opening his mouth, he drew the succulent mound between his lips and began to suck on it, gently at first and then with a steadily increasing pressure.

Tiny flames of lust leaped from her breast-tips. His other hand worked her free breast. Anuja clenched his head and groaned thickly.

"Mm, yes ... oh that's good, baby ... yes!"

The pressure of his mouth grew and now he nibbled on her hard nipple, scbangd it across his teeth and the roof his mouth. Anuja gasped and twisted under him. Instantly, he let go. She moaned.

He resumed sucking and nibbling. His hand slid down her belly and into the tiny bikini panties that barely covered her cunt-lips. She groaned as his finger slid down her crack. It was already wet.

She spread her legs apart. His finger rippled down her crack, probed her clitoris.

Ravi moved his lips and mouth and teeth to her other breast. She arched her back and her fingers tightened on his penis, squeezing it eagerly. Ravi slid his hand out of her crotch and, moving further across her body, squeezed her breasts together and sucked on both nipples simultaneously.

Anuja gasped and arched stiffly. His sharp, hard teeth scbangd across her quivering nipples and his tongue whipped the hard points mercilessly. Her body writhed under his.

His lips and tongue trickled lower, descending between her deep cleavage and rippling down her flat belly. He swirled his tongue through her navel, then moved lower still.

Anuja lifted her hips when he hooked his thumbs in her bikini panties and pulled them down her legs. He pulled them off and tossed them aside on the raft. Anuja smiled wantonly at him, spreading her legs and bending her knees, her arms stretching, her finger clawing her cunt-lips open.

"C'mon, Ravi ... lick my slit," she whimpered.

Ravi thought she was one of the loveliest women he had seen. Her tawny naked body glistened in the brittle sunlight. Her face was soft and radiant with lust. The tiny, light freckles and darker birth-marks on the sides of her face twinkled enticingly.

Ravi moved between her legs and caressed her naked body tenderly. Anuja shuddered in pleasure, her eyes closed, her hands under her breasts, lifting and squeezing them erotically.

Ravi slid his hands down to her cunt-lips and pried them open. Her cunt was already wet; her cunt-juices flowed in a thick stream. Ravi shuffled back slightly, his knees at the edge of the raft and, bending steeply forward, thrust his face into her crotch.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh uhhhh yes!" Anuja gasped, her back arching stiffly, her hands working her breasts in excitement. "Ohhhh Ravi yes!"

Her hips bucked and writhed under his face. Ravi dragged his tongue up and down her wet slit, narrowed it to a spade-point and jabbed it in and out of her cunt, flicking her gorged clitoris rapidly.

Anuja hissed and gasped in pleasure, spreading her legs wider still, her fingers twining in his hair, moving his head around in her crotch. Ravi burrowed deeper, sucking on her stiff clitoris, thrusting his tongue in and out of her hot, wet cunt.

Anuja gasped and moaned, her hips heaving and bucking under his face. Slowly, he slid a thick forefinger into her tight cunt-channel and finger- and tongue-fucked her simultaneously.

"Oh ma uhhhhhh *hanh* uhhhh yes!" Anuja gasped.

Her head rolled from side to side. Her hands flew to her breasts, squeezing them ecstatically. His tongue and finger felt wonderful in her cunt. Her body was hot with lust and desire.

Ravi continued plying his tongue in her slit relentlessly, running it in and out of the molten flesh, whipping her gorged clitoris back and forth, while his finger twisted and turned in her tight, hot, convulsive channel.

Her breathing grew sharper and more rapid as she soared towards a blinding orgasm. Just as she was about to peak, her body thrashing joyously, he stopped and rose. She moaned in frustration and hunger. He laughed softly and quickly got to his feet.

"C'mon, bitch ... give me some head," he grunted.

Anuja flipped around on her knees before him and slowly, wantonly, dragged her tongue up his muscular thighs, rising higher and higher. Craning her head, she licked his heavy, low balls and sucked them one by one.

Some replies and comments appreciated among you readers. Waiting for the same
Like Reply
His cock brushed her face. She stroked it gently with her fingers and, whimpering, turned her face to it. Rolling back the foreskin, her eyes half-closed, her head tilted to one side, she opened her mouth slowly and swept her tongue over the bulging cock-head.

Ravi gasped. His penis quivered and began to thicken and harden and lengthen in her hands. Anuja groaned softly and swirled her tongue adroitly around the thick cock-head.

His cock grew harder still. Slowly, she slipped her lips around his cock-head and took it in her mouth and began sucking it, plying it steadily with her tongue.

"Oh fuck yes!" Ravi gasped sharply, his head arching back, his hips lurching forward at her face, his hands on her head. "C'mon! Suck it! Ohhhhhh uhhh yeh ... that's it ... oh fuck yes!"

Anuja began sucking his cock deeply and heavily. She loved the tangy taste and musky odour of his cock in her mouth. Her head swam with excitement. His cock spurted pre-cum gunk and she swallowed them lasciviously.

His lewd love-calls aroused her, ringing in her ears above the hissing wind and growling sea. Ravi groaned and fucked her mouth slowly, gasping and grunting. His belly sucked in with the strain.

His hips rocked back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing. His cock glistened and shone as it slid back and forth between her lips. Her mouth was warm and moist, her tongue wicked and relentless. He rocked her head to and fro before him as he fucked her mouth.

"Mm ... ohhh yeh ... oh fuck yes ... suck it, babe ... yeh ... suck it harder ... mm, yeh, that's it ... ohhhhhh uhhh yeh ... oh fuck yes! C'mon, bitch, do it!"

The heat roiled in his belly and balls and his jizz surged in his loins, pumping upward, threatening to burst into her delightfully greedy mouth. He kept fucking her mouth as long as he could without orgasming.

At the last minute, as his gonads clamoured for release, he pushed her head back with a gasp. Jizz dribbled from his cock-head. Anuja moaned and, opening her mouth under his cock, lapped at the trickling gunk and swallowed it lasciviously.

She went down on her back on the raft again, spreading her legs and lifting her knees. Reaching down, she pulled her cunt-lips open for him.

"C'mon, Ravi ... fuck me ... fuck me hard!" she gasped.

Ravi knelt between her forked thighs and bent over her on outstretched arms with his hands on either side of her torso. She reached down and, lifting her hips, held his cock and guided it to her cunt.

His cock-head pushed between her cunt-lips; Anuja tensed, biting her lower lip sexily as she felt its searing heat.

Then he flexed his buttocks and dipped his hips and his penis surged powerfully into her belly, running in deeply in one smooth, long thrust.

"Oh ma uhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHH uhhh OHH!"

Anuja gasped, arching her back, the breath shooting from her throat as the huge penis burst into her flesh, burrowing and tunnelling deep, throbbing, rock-hard, burning hot.

Her cunt convulsed frantically on the enormous invader and Ravi gasped, his powerful muscles rippling, his head flung back, his buttocks flexed taut, his groin pressed to hers.

She whimpered sexily, her hands caressing his magnificently muscled torso and strong back, her cunt raised and squirming against his crotch.

"Yes," she gasped. "Fuck me, Ravi! Fuck me like a whore!"

Her face was suffused with passion. The little nose-stud in her left nostril winked and the two earrings in each ear, one smaller than the other, glittered in the sunlight that beat down on their naked bodies. Ravi's body felt hot and flushed.

He groaned and slid his hips back and up, unflexing his buttocks and she gasped as his cock slipped outward, retreating further and further till only his cock-head was still within her flesh.

He paused fractionally and then slowly ground into her again, skewering her deeply. Her body arched with his thrust, her back cambering beneath him, her cunt rising to meet his descending loins.

"Ahhhhhh uhhh yes!" he gasped as he drove into her hot, tight, clonic cunt. "Ohh baby yes!"

"Oh ma uhhhh *hanh* uhhhh OHHHHHH!" she cried simultaneously.

Her legs spread wider, her knees bending down and out to give him deeper access to her flesh. He began fucking her slowly and smoothly, with long, steady, rhythmic strokes, his hips sliding up and down, back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his cock grinding in and out of her cunt.

Anuja moaned and gasped, writhing and squirming erotically beneath him, her hips heaving up and down. Her body jerked and lurched with his thrusts, her head rolling languorously from side to side, her breasts jiggling and bouncing erotically.

They began to sweat with their exertions and the heat. Dewdrops of perspiration beaded her upper lip and forehead; a thin rivulet coursed through her cleavage. Sweat dripped from his glistening torso onto her body.

She gasped loudly and lewdly, squeezing her breasts, rolling her palms erotically over her hard nipples and, craning her head, lapped sexily at the sweat on his chest, sucked his nipple.

"Ohhhh yeh ... take it ... c'mon ... take it ... take it, bitch ... take my cock!" Ravi groaned, his head flung back.

"Yes ... ohhh fuck yes ... fuck me ... fuck me, baby ... ohhh that's so good ... c'mon ... shove it in deeper ... ahhhhhh yes ... shove it in all the way, lover ... ohhhhh uhhh yes! That's it!"

On the beach, Avinash masturbated slowly, watching them through his powerful binoculars, taking shots with the expensive still cameras, shooting on both black-and-white and transparency film.

Two video cameras with big zoom lenses were trained on the raft that bobbed on the waves. He watched the handsome lifeguard fucking his bride methodically, his body rocking over hers, her body thrashing and writhing under his.

The waves rocked the raft, adding another dimension to their pleasure. Gradually, Ravi moved faster and faster, swinging his hips swiftly up and down, back and forth, gathering speed by the second.

His cock plunged deeply in and out of her cunt, glistening and gleaming with their comingled coital fluids. His hips snapped and his buttocks flexed and unflexed alternately, rapidly.

Beneath him, Anuja rocked and writhed and heaved and thrashed uncontrollably, mouthing a litany of erotic obscenities. He rammed his cock greedily in and out of her cunt, thrusting and plunging and pistoning furiously, forcing choking, shuddering moans from her throat.

"Oh Ravi! Ravi uhhh OHHHHHH uhhh RUHHHH ... uhhhh OHHH uhh Oh ma uhh *hanh* uhh oh ma uhhh *hanh* uhhh Ohhh Ravi! Uhhh OHHHHH!" she cried, her voice ragged and hoarse.

"Ah-huh-ah-uh-ah-uh-ah-uh-ah-uh-ah-uh-OHHHHH!" He groaned, his penis plundering in and out of her flesh.

Anuja orgasmed violently, her back arching and cambering under him. Her cunt convulsed frantically on his penis and she dug her fingers into his shoulders and cried out thinly, her cunt heaving up to his crotch, contracting fiercely on his throbbing penis.

He groaned and rammed into her wildly once, twice, three, four, five times. Each thrust made her gasp and cry out, arching and writhing under him. Gradually, her orgasm ebbed and the clonic convulsions of her cunt waned in intensity and frequency.

He slowed, too, rocking slowly and gently in and out of her flesh. Bending his head, he kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She groaned, sucking on his tongue, her breasts hot under his chest, her arms winding around his back.

Like Reply
"Want more?" he murmured, his tongue in her ear.

"Mm. Definitely," she gasped. "Lots more."

"You like it in the ass?"

"Very much."

"Good. Turn over."

"My cunt first, again. From behind. Then my ass."

"Okay."

The lifeguard slid out of Anuja's cunt. She rolled over languorously, turning on her front, her face turned to the beach and pillowed her head on her crossed forearms. Shuffling her legs apart, she lifted her hips and buttocks, her back curving in a wide U.

Ravi knelt between her legs and bent over her, his body supported on one forearm, gripping his erect penis with his other hand. Slowly, he squeezed it between her buttocks and pushed it into her slit.

The handsome lifeguard's cock ground slowly between Anuja's buttocks and disappeared into her wet cunt. She gasped loudly, her face twisting in pleasure as the huge, hot, hard penis surged into her flesh, tunnelling and squeezing between her buttocks, grinding in deeper and deeper.

"Oh ma uhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh uhhh yes!" she gasped in joy.

"C'mon! Take it! Ohhhhhh uhhh yes!" Ravi groaned, straightening his body over hers, leaning on his forearms. "C'mon, bitch, take it!"

Her buttocks rose and pressed against his groin, writhing and squirming erotically. Her cunt convulsed eagerly on his penis.

"Slowly," she moaned. "Fuck me slowly ... don't stop ..."

She turned her face and he bent his head and kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She sucked his tongue wantonly, writhing her buttocks against his groin. Ravi began fucking her slowly, rocking his hips up and down and back and forth, flexing and unflexing his buttocks.

His cock slid in and out, in and out, in and out, appearing and disappearing between the delectably rounded curves of her buttocks. Her cunt was hot and wet and tight as a glove, and it squeezed and convulsed eagerly on his throbbing penis.

Breaking the kiss, he nuzzled the nape of her neck, swirled his tongue through her ear. Their bodies glistened with the streaming sweat.

"Ahhh hunhhh ahhhh hunhh uhhhh hunhhhhh uhhh hunhhhhh uhhhh ahhh uhhh yeh uhhh oh yes ohhhh uhh hunh uhhh yeh ... take it ... c'mon ... take it ... unhh yeh unhh yeh!" His gasps rang in her ear, arousing her intensely.

As his hips bucked and rocked steeply up and down over her buttocks, his cock rising and falling, plunging and pistoning up and down and in and out, her buttocks heaved and writhed and bobbed under him, meeting his hips in descent.

He moved faster, and her body jerked and rocked with his thrusts. Gasping and whimpering, she rose slightly on her forearms, her breasts squeezed between her arms, her head arched.

His cock felt wonderful as it surged in and out of her cunt, forcing tidal waves of pleasure to wash through her flesh.

"Ohh uhhhh yes uhhhh ohhh yes ohhhhhh uhhh yes uhhh oh ma uhhh *hanh* uhhh Ohhhhh Ravi! Ravi uhhhhh ohhhhh uhhhh yes! Fuck me ahhhh uhh yeh ... shove it in baby ... fuck me harder ... ohhhh uhhhh yeh, that's it ... ohhhhh uhhhhh yeh, that's it!"

She was teetering on the verge of a cataclysmic orgasm when he paused and slid out of her cunt. Anuja groaned in dismay.

"Now," he growled. "I want your ass."

Anuja moaned and bent her body in submission. Drawing her knees up higher under her belly, she lifted her buttocks and bent forward. Ravi knelt behind her and, squeezing his cock-head between her buttocks, pressed it to the puckered flesh of her anus.

She yielded without hesitation and he flexed his buttocks and eased his hips forward. His cock-head popped into her anus. She gasped, chewing her lower lip, her head rising, her face contorting in a grimace of algedonic lust.

Ravi groaned. Her asshole was hot and tight and it convulsed and spasmed frenetically on his cock. Digging his fingers into the soft flesh of her buttocks, he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her rear channel.

Anuja's mouth opened in a wide 'O' and the breath rushed from her throat in a series of choking gasps as the huge penis seared and surged into her anus.

"OH! OHHHHHH UHHHH OHH UHHH OHMA UHHH *hanh* UHHH OH RUH-UNHH-OHRAVIUNHHH AHHHHHH UNHHH *hanh* UHHHH OHHHHHHH!" she
cried.

"C'mon! Take it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhuhhh yes take it!" he gasped, tossing his handsome head back, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her gloriously hot and tight anus. "Take it! Ohhhhh uhhhh ohhhh uhhh ohhhhh!"

From the beach, Avinash watched through his binoculars and cameras as the handsome lifeguard sodomised his bride thoroughly.

Ravi fucked her ass slowly and heavily, rocking his hips back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his cock going in and out of her anus, appearing and disappearing between the smoothly rounded curves of her buttocks.

Anuja gasped and moaned, rocking and lurching and jerking back and forth under him, her buttocks writhing and squirming against his hips and groin. Ravi slid his hands under her body and squeezed her heavy, swollen, pendulous breasts.

Anuja enjoyed being sodomised, and Ravi was fucking her ass superbly. His cock felt wonderful in her anus, grinding heavily and slowly and deeply in and out of the taut, spasming channel.

The sensation was exquisite, finely balanced on knife-edge between a deep, throbbing ache and intense pleasure. Anuja rocked back and forth under him, moving her ass up and down the length of his thick, hard, hot cock.

She gasped and, moaning and crying out, orgasmed violently, shuddering and trembling. The intense convulsions of her anus on his cock overpowered him. Ravi gasped and jerked out of her asshole. He masturbated rapidly for a few seconds and then, with a loud moan, exploded.

Avinash was ready. He had zoomed in to a tight close-up and, doubling the camera speed for an erotic slow-motion playback effect, caught a shot of Ravi's jizz spurting from his cock-head and spattering her back and buttocks, dribbling down her thighs.

With a soft gasp, Ravi pushed his cock back between her buttocks and into her anus, making her groan and lurch forward under him. He fucked her ass gently for a few seconds and then, sliding out, pushed it into her cunt again. Anuja groaned and sank to the raft under her lover.

Through the lens, Avinash watched the lifeguard slide out of her and flip on his back beside her. She lifted her head, smiled, said something and kissed him tenderly, fondling his crotch.

He cupped and squeezed her breasts. They laughed and then the lifeguard rose and dived cleanly off the rocking raft into the waves, still naked. Anuja followed him and Avinash filmed them swimming lazily through the water, frolicking like children for several minutes.

The couple returned to the raft and, as Ravi sprawled on his back, Anuja bent her head over his crotch and took his cock in her mouth again.

End of Part 15 Camera Candida 3 : Lifesaver

Next Part 15 Camera Candida 4 : Beachcombing
Like Reply
The tide began to rise as the sun dipped below the horizon. The sky was streaked with purple and gold. Scudding clouds arched up into an inky night. The wind rustled the leaves of the tall palm trees fronting the beach.

The white caps of the waves glistened as the moon rose, a pale globe climbing steadily.

At the edge of the beach, where the waves rushed up and crawled back, a pair of naked figures writhed in a sexual frenzy. On her back, her legs drawn up, her knees gripping the hips of the handsome, muscular youth who was bent over her, fucking her furiously, Anuja moaned and gasped ecstatically, her hips bucking and heaving under his.

"Ohhhhh uhhhh yes uhhhhhh yes uhhhh ohhhhh yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me! Fuck me, baby ohhhhhhhh uhhh yeh ... fuck me harder! Fuck me like a whore, baby ... do it!"

"Ahhhh uhhh ahhh uhhh ahhhh uhhh ahhhhh uhhh ahhhh!" her lover gasped, swinging his lean hips back and forth and up and down, flexing and unflexing his taut buttocks, plunging his swollen penis in and out of her cunt.

The youth was a complete stranger; she did not even know his name. Earlier that evening, she woke from a light siesta. Yawning, she stretched luxuriously. Beside her, the handsome young man from room service stirred.

They had spent the better part of the afternoon fucking eagerly and, finally sated, slipped into slumber. He smiled sleepily at her. Anuja grinned, caressing his face and head.

He grunted and rested his head on her chest, gently teasing her nipple. She sighed in pleasure.

"Want to fuck again?" he murmured.

"Mm. And again, and again."

He chuckled. "You're one crazy, horny, wonderful broad."

"Lucky you," she giggled. "Come on."

For the next half an hour or more, they fucked unhurriedly and slowly, with intense enjoyment. She sucked his cock deeply, arousing him steadily to fever pitch with her cunning tongue and lips and teeth.

He took his revenge, licking her slit relentlessly till she was thrashing and gasping and moaning, rocking on the brink of a violent orgasm. Grinning, he moved over her and slid his cock slowly and deeply into her cunt and began fucking her with measured, rhythmic thrusts.

Anuja whimpered joyously, rocking and lurching under him. The youth fucked her without respite, groaning and panting as her hot, tight cunt convulsed and cramped eagerly on his throbbing penis.

She entranced him; he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her lustrous eyes, rimmed with *kajal*, glittered with lust. Sensuous, curved, voluptuous, erotic, tawny-skinned and hungry, she whimpered in undisguised joy under him.

Her dark hair was bound in a long braid. The gold necklace twinkled around her neck. Her full breasts jiggled with his thrusts, the nipples stiff and hard. The little birth-marks on her face and neck, on the inside of her left breast and on her midriff were enchanting.

Her jewellery – two earrings in each ear, a small nose-stud, diamond and gold finger-rings -- glittered in the softly filtered light. The man bent his head and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

She groaned and, sucking his tongue, arched under him, her cunt rising and pressing to his groin. They orgasmed almost simultaneously. She came first, gasping and mewing in pleasure and he followed seconds later, groaning as the heat erupted from his loins and burst into her flesh.

She whimpered, her body jerking and twitching up and down as his hot jizz spurted into her cunt in an endless flood.

The man left, reluctantly, wanting more. She laughed and promised to see him again. She showered and douched. Slipping into a thick terry-cloth robe, leaving it unbelted, she strolled out into the suite.

Avinash was at his computer, fiddling with the controls, editing the movies he had made of their honeymoon. He looked up as she came and stood beside him, and smiled. She slipped her hand around his shoulders, ruffled his head.

Like Reply
The film he was working on was very sexy. It showed her being fucked by two men simultaneously, in her cunt and mouth, her body bridging theirs, rocking and swaying back and forth on all fours.

"Hot stuff," he murmured. "Very steamy."

She grinned. "I really enjoyed it."

"Good."

"I'm having a good time, actually."

"I'm glad."

"That doesn't mean I don't want to fuck you. I do."

"Anuja."

"Sorry. Forget I said that."

He smiled and she bent and kissed him. He did not break the kiss but responded gently, slipping his tongue in and out of her mouth and cupped her pendulous breast. It warmed and swelled at his touch, her nipple hardening in his fingers.

She quivered and trembled, moaned softly, but stepped back quickly.

"Thank you," he murmured.

She nodded. "I'm going for a walk. Do you want to come along?"

He shook his head. "Not today. I want to finish editing this."

"Okay. I'll be back in an hour or so."

"Fine. Enjoy yourself."

She kissed him again, lightly, brushing his lips with hers. He turned back to his screens and his fingers flew over the keyboard.

Anuja stopped for a few minutes, watching him at work. The film was very sexy. He moved on to the next sequence of the two men fucking her together in her cunt and ass.

She lay on her side between them, thrashing and writhing in joy, her face contorted in a wild rictus of pleasure as the hugely swollen penises sawed in and out of her cunt and anus.

The man behind her gripped her buttocks and lifted her leg high, gasping and groaning as he squeezed his cock as deep into her ass as he could. In front of her, the other man held her hip with one hand and jerked his hips back and forth, thrusting mightily in and out of her wet cunt.

Anuja's upper leg was raised and drawn up and her head jerked and tossed as the two men raided her adjacent orifices without respite.

Anuja moaned, the scene arousing her. She remembered vividly how good the two lovers had been, how masterfully and frequently they had fucked her. Sighing, she turned and went back to the bedroom to dress.

A few minutes later, she left the suite and, crossing the hotel's lush lawns and gardens, headed for the beach. Several employees smiled. Many of them had fucked her over the past few days; others had heard the news and awaited their turn.

She stopped to chat with some of them, laughing brightly. A couple of others were attractive and she noted their names on their identification tags.

Anuja kicked off her sandals at the wicker gate that led from the hotel to the beach and walked down to the sea. The beach was almost deserted. The sand was soft and clean underfoot.

She took several deep breaths and headed north, walking steadily and quickly along the edge of the water. The wind rippled across the open sea and plucked at her hair and the lapels of her shirt.

It felt good, being caressed by nature. Her nipples hardened in pleasure. She continued walking, clearing her mind, relaxed and calm.

The sun sidled to the sea. It grew darker. The breeze picked up. Anuja walked on and, inevitably, began fantasizing. Her arousal sharpened. She wore a loose white button-down shirt with the ends knotted below her breasts, the buttons left open, and a pair of tight white shorts.

Her midriff was bare. Her breasts were squeezed together under the shirt deepening her cleavage and exposing the luscious swell of her breasts.

The shirt was translucent and even her dark aureoles and nipples were visible. She undid her shorts, unzipped them and walked on, caressing her breasts occasionally.

Through the lowering gloom, she spotted a figure ahead of her walking down the beach to the water's edge. She walked on, peering into the dusk. The figure paused. Anuja slowed, seeing that it was a man.

He had not seen her. He stripped off his vest and shorts, flung them casually on the sand and, naked, stepped down into the water. Anuja sucked in her breath and slowed. The man continued walking slowly into the waves, stretching his arms, bending and twisting, flexing his muscles.

Anuja saw that he was tall and lean and superbly muscled. He had broad shoulders, a wide, cleaved chest, a flat, hard belly, lean hips and long limbs that bulged with rounded bunches of muscle.

The man bent from side to side, clasped his hands behind his head and twisted his trunk around. Anuja saw that his limp cock was thick and long, hanging in a curve from his groin like a hose over a large, low scrotum.

He was clean-shaven and good-looking, with a fine, straight nose, dark eyes and full, wide lips. His torso was smooth and hairless.

He still had not seen her. Anuja felt a rush of excitement. She opened the knot of her shirt, letting it hang open and moved forward quickly towards him. The man continued exercising, oblivious of her presence.

He saw her only when she was very close and, for a moment, looked startled. Then his eyes swept over her body, taking in her exposed breasts and crotch and a small smile danced on his lips. He turned to face her.

Anuja shrugged off her shirt and flung it away to the beach. Still moving, slowly slightly, she wriggled out of her shorts and tossed them aside, too. The man waited. Anuja walked right on, moving into the water herself, getting closer.
Like Reply
The man lifted his penis in his hand and began masturbating, his grin widening, showing pearly teeth that flashed in the darkness.

Without a word, Anuja dropped to her knees before her and, flipping back the foreskin, took his cock in her mouth. The man grunted softly. She groaned and began to suck his penis hungrily, deeply aroused.

The entire incident was erotic beyond belief -- walking alone, finding a handsome stranger, naked in the dark and, without a moment's hesitation or pause, without introduction or explanation, kneeling before him and to suck his cock.

This was the best kind of sex -- anonymous, primal, essential, two strangers yielding to desire.

The man's cock swelled rapidly in her mouth, distending her face. It grew longer and harder and thicker, and she could feel its throbbing heat as she swirled her tongue over the bulging cock-head and scbangd her teeth along the rough-skinned shaft which was shorn smoothly down to the base.

His cock grew and grew, becoming full ten inches long and correspondingly thick. The veins in the shaft bulged and throbbed between her lips. Anuja whimpered deep in her cock-filled throat and sucked his cock faster and faster, rocking her head back and forth between his legs, her fingers encircling the base of his penis.

The man grunted thickly as he fucked her face, jerking his hips back and forth, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. He held her head and moved it to and fro to suit his pleasure.

Thick, heady pre-cum spurted from the slit in his cock-head. Anuja moaned deep in her throat; she loved the tangy taste and odour of jizz.

"Yeh ... suck it ... c'mon, bitch ... suck my dick, whore," the man gasped as the fires roiled in his belly and balls. "C'mon! Suck it harder, whore! Harder! Ahhh yes thas it ... oh fuck yes! Ohhhh yeh thas good ... c'mon! Do it!"

He continued fucking her mouth without respite. Anuja moaned thickly, her lust mounting every second.

She wanted this never to end. The young man grunted loudly and, looking down, grinned in pleasure. Her mouth was wonderful, warm and moist, and her tongue was electric on throbbing cock.

"Mm ... jes keep sucking, whore ... keep sucking!" he grunted. "Yeh ... oh fuck yes! Thas it ... yeh ... suck harder, bitch ... ahhhhh yeh ... thas good!"

At last he pushed her head away. Anuja moaned and looked up at him, her lips shining with his gunk, her eyes glittering with lust. Gripping his throbbing penis, she caressed her face with it lasciviously.

"Fuck me," she murmured above the whisper of the wind and grumble of the surf. "Fuck me like a whore!"

She went down on her back on the fine, gritty sand and, spreading her legs and bending her knees, offered her body to her anonymous lover, a stranger till a few minutes ago, now intimate with her in the most elemental fashion.

The youth bent over her on his knees and outstretched arms and paused for a second with his cock-head at her cunt-lips, looking down at her.

She looked bewitching lying there on the sand under him, her body bent in half, her legs raised, her breasts hot and swollen, the nipples rigid and stiff, her gold necklace twinkling on her tawny skin, her face radiant with excitement.

"Fuck me," she moaned again, her lips parted. "C'mon ... shove your cock into my slit, lover! Do it!"

With a soft groan, the man dipped his hips. His cock sank into the soft wetness of her cunt like a hot knife into butter. He gasped, his muscles rippling, his handsome head arching and craning back.

Beneath him, Anuja's breath rattled from her open mouth and she arched steeply under him, her hips rising up to meet his in descent. His cock was huge and hot and hard and it went in and in and in, plowing relentlessly deeper and deeper into her flesh, piercing and filling her flesh.

"OHHHH uhhh Oh ma uhhh ahhhh uhhhh yes!" she gasped. "OHHHHH uhhh yes Oh god yes!"

The man's hips dipped further and further and his buttocks flexed taut as he drove his penis into her cunt till he was fully embedded in her cunt-flesh. He groaned loudly, squirming his buttocks delicately.

Her cunt was hot and wet and soft and it spasmed and convulsed eagerly on his throbbing erection.

"Oh god yes!" she gasped again, her fingers digging into his bulging biceps. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, lover! C'mon! Do it!"

With a shuddering groan, the youth lifted his hips, unflexing his buttocks and sliding his cock outward. Anuja gasped at the sudden release in pressure in her cunt.

"C'mon! Take it!" the young man grunted and thrust into her again.

Beneath him, Anuja gasped and arched, her head tilting upward, her mouth open in a wide 'O'.

"Ohhhhh uhhh yes! Ohh god yes!" she cried as the huge, hot, hard, throbbing penis surged into her sodden cunt-flesh. "Ohhhhh uhhhh yes ... c'mon, baby ... shove it in ... ahhhhhh uhhh yes! Oh fuck yes!"

"Take it! Take it, whore! Take it!" the man cried.
Like Reply
He began fucking her rapidly, yet with masterful control, swinging his hips up and down with a snap of his waist, flexing and unflexing his taut buttocks rhythmically, thrusting his cock deeply in and out of her convulsing cunt.

Her body rocked and jiggled under his thrusts, curling up onto the small of her back as he plunged greedily in and out of her slit. Her hips moved up and down in unison with his. Her heavy, swollen breasts jiggled as he fucked her.

Her face was a vision of lust, her eyes hooded and half-closed, her mouth open in a wide 'O', her head arched and tilted back.

"Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uhhhh OHHHH uh oh ma uhh oh ma oh ma oh ma uhhh OHHH uhh yes uhh oh god yes uhhh Ohhh uh oh uh oh uh OHH!" Anuja gasped joyously.

"Yeh ... oh fuck yes ... take it ... oh yeh ... oh yeh ... ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ahhh uh Oh uhh oh yeh oh fuck yes ... c'mon ... take it! Oh fuck yes ... take it! Take it, whore! Take it! Ohh uhhh Ohhhh uhhh oh fuck yes oh baby yes!" the youth responded.

Faster and faster they went, flesh piercing flesh, their bodies pounding and rocking together on the sand. The tide began to come in and Anuja gasped as fingers of sea slipped under her body and, as it grew stronger, splashed over her warm, sweat-flecked flesh.

The man was magnificent, relentless, unstoppable. Her body burned with lust and she soared high and free, coasting to a wild orgasm. She could do nothing to stop its onset and it crashed over her like a thunderstorm, driving the breath from her throat in a choking, cracked groan, making her arch steeply, her mouth wide, her face screwed up in lust.

Her cunt convulsed frantically on his throbbing erection and the man groaned and rammed his cock into her with deeply satisfying, skewering thrusts, drawing a choking moan of unbridled pleasure with each lunge.

"You're a bloody hot bitch," he said and she knew at once he was a local from his odd accent. "Come on, turnoer ... I want to fuck you from behind!"

He slid out of her and, with a soft moan, Anuja turned over on her front, rising on her hands and knees. The youth chuckled softly as he creased her lovely buttocks apart.

His thumbs pressed to her anus.

"Betchu like it in your arsole, donchu?" he said.

"Yes," she groaned, writhing her hips. "God yes!"

"Jes knew it, men!" he laughed. "I jes knew it! Okay, bitch ... jes you wait ... first lemme screw your slit sommor, then I'll fuck your arsole!"

He pressed his cock-head between her buttocks to her cunt-lips. Anuja bit her lower lip, quivering in eager anticipation. The man paused, chuckled softly, then flexed his buttocks and slid his hips forward.

His penis surged into her belly, driving deeper and deeper inward. Anuja cried out, her head snapping up, her mouth jerking open in a wide 'O'. The man gasped and, sliding his hands up her body, squeezed her pendulous breasts greedily.

"Fuck yeh! Take it, bitch!" he cried.

"Oh ma uhhhh OHHHHHHH!" she moaned.

He flexed his buttocks taut and pinned his hips to her buttocks, burying his cock deep in her cunt. His fingers squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Anuja gasped, squirming her buttocks against him and turned her face over her shoulder.

Her little nose-stud glinted sexily. The man nuzzled the nape of her neck, dragged his tongue through her ear and then, for the first time since they met, kissed her, pushing his tongue in and out of her mouth.

Suddenly, he lifted his hips and unflexed his buttocks, pulling his cock outward. Anuja gasped in surprise. He paused and then, without warning again, rammed his cock into her hard.

Anuja cried out, her face twisting in delight and shock as the huge penis thundered and seared into her flesh.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH UHH OH MA UHHHH OHHHHH!" she went.

"Like it, heh?" he said softly. "Like my cock in your slit, heh bitch?"

"Yes," she moaned. "Oh god yes ... yes!"

"Then take it, whore!" he cackled. "Take it!"

And, with that, he began ram-fucking her furiously. Gripping her breasts, he swung his hips back and forth and up and down, flexing and unflexing his buttocks rapidly, snapping his waist, thrusting his cock steeply in and out of her cunt, pummelling her buttocks with his thighs.

Beneath him, Anuja moaned and gasped and cried out, her body jerking and rocking with his thrusts, her gold necklace flipping madly, her face contorted in a rictus of lust.

His cock was like a battering ram, plunging and pistoning and ramming and reaming in and out of her cunt without respite.

"Oh uh oh uh oh ma uh oh ma uh oh uh ohhh uh oh ohh ohhhh uhh oh uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma ohhhhhhhh!" Anuja called, rocking and jerking and thrashing under his demonic thrusts.

"Yeh oh fuck yes oh yeh c'mon whore take it yeh oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes oh fuck yes!" the man cried.

Anuja orgasmed yet again, her cunt contracting and convulsing frantically on his pistoning, throbbing penis. The man gasped and, gripping her shoulders, rammed his cock deep into her with slow, skewering thrusts, each drawing a cracked groan from her throat.

Her orgasm intensified and he squeezed her breasts hard, making her whimper in pleasure. As it ebbed, he rocked slowly into her and ground to a halt. Anuja quivered in pleasure at the knowledge that he had not come.
Like Reply
Evidently, he intended to keep his promise to sodomise her.

"Good fuck, bitch," he said, his lips at the nape of her neck.

"Now I want it again. Hard!"

He was a powerful, muscular man and, with the smoothest of movements, shuffled his legs apart so that he was astride her flared hips with his knees deeply bent. He leaned forward over her, his hands and toes digging into the sand, in the surf that was now up to her thighs, bent over her body like a dog mounting a bitch in rut.

Anuja groaned and waited, trembling in anticipation.

The man's cock-head and about two inches of his cock-shaft were still in her slit. He withdrew slightly further till just his cock-head was in her cunt and then, without warning, rammed his crotch against her buttocks.

Arched under him, Anuja cried out, her head snapping up, her mouth jerking open, her face contorting and twisting in rictus of delight as the huge cock plunged into her again.

This time, he didn't pause but instantly hit a maniacal rhythm, ramming and reaming furiously in and out of her cunt. His hips rocked and bounced up and down, his buttocks flexing and unflexing rapidly and his cock glistened and gleamed as it pistoned in and out of her cunt like a trip-hammer at full blast.

The heavy hammering drove the breath from her body in rushing gasps and moans of unbridled joy.

"OHHHH! OH MA UHH OH UH OH UH OH UH OHHHHH!" she went.

"C'mon! C'mon, whore take it! Take it, you fucking bitch!" he roared.

On and on he went and, incredibly, Anuja found herself soaring towards a third orgasm. He sensed its imminence and, abruptly, stopped, drilling his cock deep into her cunt in a piercing thrust. He squeezed her breasts hungrily.

"Now, bitch," he panted, his tongue in her ear. "Now for your arsole!"

Anuja groaned in excitement. She loved being sodomized, for there was nothing quite like the bitter-sweet algedonic pleasure of a hot, hard, large cock in her anus.

"Do it!" she gasped. "I want it! Do it!"

"Yeh, I know," the man chuckled. "Wait."

Incredibly, he slid out of her cunt and moved away. Anuja collapsed into the surf that now surged against her pendulous breasts. The man rose to his feet, slapping her buttocks.

"You wanna drown or what, slut? Better move up to the sand and wait."

He turned and stepped away. Anuja couldn't believe what was happening. He had abandoned her, and he was treating her like a plaything. Strangely, it was very erotic. Unsteadily, she rose to her feet.

The waves rocked against her thighs. She stepped into the water. It lapped at her crotch. It felt very good. She moved in deeper and sank into the waves, thrilling at the touch of the cool salt water on her naked body.

Turning her face, she saw the man rummaging in his clothes. He turned back and there was a small bottle in his hand. His erection stuck out like a beautiful, mammoth pile-driver.

As he moved towards her, Anuja turned and walked out of the sea. The man watched her, waiting on the side where the tide rushed at his feet, studying the way her body moved, her lovely, heavy breasts bouncing freely, the nipples still stiff and hard. She was gorgeous, irresistible.

He masturbated slowly, waiting for her.

She came up to him and smiled sexily, her eyes dancing. Her fingers curled around his penis and she jerked his cock tenderly, tilting her face to his. He kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue, meeting her response.

"You're very good," she murmured, bending her head to lick one nipple.

"So're you."

"I had good orgasms. Great one."

"Yeah. I know."

"I want to suck your cock again."

"Okay. Then I'll fuck your arsole."

"Yes."

She slipped to her knees before him and took his cock in her mouth again. It tasted heavenly, a heady, erotic amalgam of his jizz and her cunt-juice. She sucked his cock hungrily, jerking the shaft in her fist, plying the bulging, slippery cock-head with her tongue.

The man chuckled softly, his head bent, watching her suck his cock, moving her head back and forth with one hand, pumping his hips to and fro, fucking her mouth with pleasure.

She was very good, this one, he thought, better than any in a long time, possibly the best. His balls roiled with jizz and there was deep ache in the pit of his stomach. He savored the sensation.

"Yeh ... that's good ... mm ... keep sucking, bitch ... fuck yes ... that's good ... yeh ... jes keep sucking my prick, whore ... yeh ... ofuckyes!"

He pushed her head away after several minutes.

"Awright, whore. Now for your arsole. C'mon, get on your front!"

Anuja's eyes glittered with pleasure. She turned around on the sand and went down on her front in a deep *,,.,* position, with her buttocks raised and thrust back, her legs spread, her shoulders and face on the sand, her face turned to one side.

Reaching back she clawed her buttocks open, exposing the puckered temptation of her anus to him.

"C'mon lover ... fuck my butt!" she said.

The man chuckled. She saw him uncap the bottle and tip it over his cock. Cream oozed from the mouth and he anointed his cock slowly. It glistened and shone in the starlit darkness.

"Thas better," he muttered. "Now you."

Anuja stiffened as she felt him push the mouth of the bottle between her buttocks. Cold lotion dribbled through the cleft, over her anus and cunt-lips. He smeared it carefully around her anus.

She trembled, her buttocks writhing in pleasure. It felt wonderful. The bottle had a small conical mouth and now he moved it to her anus and pressed it inward. Anuja gasped. Her anus yielded and the mouth slipped inward. She groaned in pleasure.

He pressed the soft plastic container and lotion oozed into her rear channel. Anuja whimpered joyously. She could feel the smooth, oily fluid slipping up through her rectum.

"Please," she moaned. "Shove your cock in! Fuck my ass! Please!"

The man withdrew the bottle and tossed it aside. He crouched over her hips again and pressed his cock-head to her anus. Anuja tensed; her fingers clawed on her buttocks, keeping them splayed open.

The man paused with his huge cock-head at the portals of her rear channel.

"Do it!" she gasped. "I want it!"

Slowly, the man flexed his buttocks and eased his hips forward. His cock-head popped into her anus. Anuja's neck craned and her face contorted, her eyes squeezing shut, her lips jerking back in a wild rictus of lust.

The cock-head was huge and it filled her anus, stretching it wide. The breath rushed from her throat. Her pulse hammered wildly. Her breath came in heaving, broken sobs.

"OH! UH! OH! UH! OH!" she gasped.

"Oh fuck yes!" the man groaned as her tight anus, fully lubricated, squeezed and contracted powerfully on his rigid erection.
Like Reply
Slowly, he pushed his cock deeper into her anus, inching further and further and simultaneously driving the breath from her body. Anuja's body was rigid with tension; yet she kept her hands pinned on her buttocks.

His cock was enormous, heavy and thick and hard and long, and it went in and in and in without stopping, piercing and penetrating the innermost recesses of her anus. At last he stopped, his cock buried in her rear channel to the hilt, his balls pressed to her lovely, curved buttocks.

The man groaned, his head spinning in delight and awe. He had never known a woman to take his cock fully in her ass before. Truly, this one was exceptional. He groaned, his muscles tensed and quivering, every nerve strained.

Beneath him, Anuja's chest heaved in cracked sobs, and her hands slid slowly off her buttocks, sliding up under her breasts which pressed into the sand. The man groaned, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her waist and hips and then he began to sodomise her slowly and deeply and thoroughly.

His hips moved gently back and forth, his buttocks flexed and unflexed evenly and his cock ground heavily in and out of her anus, glistening and gleaming with their comingled juices and the lubricant.

Anuja gasped and moaned, her body angled forward on the sand, rocking and lurching with his thrusts. Her breasts felt hot and heavy, the nipples rigid in her fingers.

"Oh uh Oh ma uhh Ohhh uhh oh fuck yes! Ohhhh uhhh yes! Do it! Ohhh uhhh OHHHHHHHH!" she cried. "Oh ma! Oh ma! Oh ma! Oh ma uhhh ahhh uhhhh OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Fuck yes ... take it ... oh fuck yes ... take it, bitch! Take it! Ohhhh fuck yes! Thas it! Oh yes baby yes thas it yes oh fuck oh fuck yes!" the man gasped, his head flung back, his face screwed up in a rictus of pleasure as the heat surged in his loins.

On and on he went, stroking steadily and heavily in and out of her anus. Thrusting a hand under her belly, he fingered her gorged clitoris.

Anuja exploded. A violent orgasm wracked her frame. She squeezed her breasts hard, crushing them in her palms. The man gasped as her cunt contracted fiercely on his pistoning penis.

He thrust into her once, twice, three times and then, buried deep in her anus, began to orgasm. His load was prodigious. He kept coming. With each spurting jet of jizz, he twitched his hips at her buttocks and her body jerked under his thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh uhhhh yes! Ohh god yes!" he groaned.

Beneath him, Anuja moaned and whimpered, squirming her buttocks against his thighs, her head swimming in delirious joy as she felt the hot seed spume out into her anus. There seemed to be no end to the flood.

The man slid out, still spurting jizz. It squirted over her buttocks and thighs, dribbled into the cleft between her buttocks. He gasped and pushed his cock down and into her cunt.

She groaned in pleasure as his cock surged into her cunt, spurting jizz before it. The man thrust into her repeatedly, emptying himself till at last he was spent. Slowly, he drew out of her and sank back on his haunches.

Anuja moaned, her body trembling and shaking, dizzy in the aftermath, her chest heaving, sucking air into her lung in deep, rattling gasps. For several minutes they remained on the sand while the tension gradually ebbed from their bodies.

Groggily, Anuja lurched up on all fours. The man got to his feet. Slowly, she got up, too. The man put his arms around her from behind and nuzzled the nape of her neck, his hands cupping her breasts. Anuja squirmed against him.

"You were ver' good," the man said. "The bes."

"Thank you," she murmured, turning her face to kiss him. "It's late. I must go."

"You're at the hotel?" He pointed to the lights down the beach.

"Yes."

"I'll walk there wi' you. It's not safe so late."

"Thank you."

"You come back tomorrow, you hear? I'll fuck you 'gain, and my brudder will come also. He's even better. You will come?"

"Maybe."

"No maybe. Yes."

"We'll see."

"No. Say yes."

"Oh, all right. Yes."

The man smiled, his perfect teeth flashing in the darkness. He kissed her again and, turning, retrieved their clothes. They dressed quickly, in silence. He took her hand and they walked back to the hotel.

At the beach entrance, he stopped, kissed her again, pushing his hands under her shirt and cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples which were still stiff. She squeezed his cock through his shorts.

"Till tomorrow," he murmured.

"Yes. Till tomorrow."

"Same time, same place."

"Yes."

She turned and walked quickly up the path to the hotel's beach entrance. She rinsed her feet under the tap in the small, tiled, slightly sunken pit just inside the hotel's garden.

Anuja collected her sandals from the stand by the wicker gate and, slipping her feet into them, stepped onto the flagstone path to the hotel building and suddenly realised that she didn't even know her lover's name.

She stopped, her pulse quickening, and turned back. At the entrance to the beach, she looked out, but there was no one there, nothing but the sea and the sand and dark sky.

Anuja sighed and went back to the hotel. Somehow, it was even sexier this way. To be fucked, and fucked so well and for so long by someone she didn't know till then, and, later, to find she still didn't know him despite her promise of yet another assignation was extraordinarily appealing. All she had was the memory of a stranger.

Back in their suite, Avinash looked tense and drawn.

"Where the hell were you?" he snapped as she walked in.

"On the beach," she said in surprise. "I told you I was going for a walk."

"Do you know what time it is?"

"I'm sorry." She looked at him. "You really were worried."

"Bloody hell, of course I was worried!"

Anuja smiled. "Thank you."

"What?" He looked incredulous.

"Thank you for caring," she murmured.

He smiled. "Obviously, I'm not such a monster. I do have some feelings, you know. You've been very kind so far, in the face of quite a lot."

She grinned impishly. "That's true. Actually, I'm enjoying myself. I didn't expect to, after that first night."

"I'm sorry about that."

"We might have worked out our -- arrangement -- a little more gently."

"I suppose we might."

She shrugged and turned away, stripping off her shirt and shorts as she went through the bedroom to the bath. He followed her, studying her beautiful body.

"You really are very sexy."

"It doesn't seem to do anything for you."

"As I said."

"Yes. Well, never mind, at least for now. There are others who like it."

"I like it, too. I like you."

"The others fuck me. I like that."

"So I've noticed."

They both laughed. He followed her into the bathroom. She stepped into the tub and began to draw the curtain.

"Leave it open. I want to watch."

"Never tire of it, do you?" she grinned, turning on the spray and shaking her hair loose under it.

"No. Never."

"Well, watch away, then."

Humming to herself, Anuja showered, turning under the spray, shampooing her hair and lathering her body. He watched as she ran a loofah pad over her body, scrubbing her skin, massaging her breasts, douching her crotch.

"Did you have a good walk?"

"What?" she squinted through the loud hiss of the shower.

"I said did you have a good walk?"

She turned off the shower. "Yes. Hand me the towel, would you?"

He gave her a fluffy white towel and watched as she dried herself. Tilting her head to one side, she began to dry her hair with it.

"Use the drier."

"No. Split ends."

"I see."

"Except for my cunt." She grinned and, hopping up on the granite washbasin counter, plucked the hair-drier from the wall socket unit and began to blow dry her crotch.

"Shouldn't you get your camera?" she asked slyly, looking at him as she spread her legs and ran the hot air-spray over her crotch and open cunt-lips.

"Another time."

"I met a guy on the beach."

"Yes? Who?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. He didn't give me his name. We just fucked."

He stared at her. "You fucked a guy on the beach and you don't know his name?"

She laughed at his expression as she replaced the drier. "It wasn't his name I was interested in, you know.

He had a great body and a terrific cock. Four orgasms, no less. He even fucked my ass."

"My god! Are you meeting him again?"

"He asked me to. Tomorrow evening. Same time. Said he'd have his brother along."

"Why don't you bring them back here so I can shoot some footage?"

"It's sexier on location."

He laughed. "Yes, you'd know about that, wouldn't you? You've done enough of that in the past, god knows."

She smiled and went out to the bedroom. "Yes, I have and it's damn good out there. Can't you do low light work?"

"Of course."

"Do it then."

"I intend to."

"Good. Now, darling husband," she said, turning as she finished doing her eye make-up, looking ravishing in a crisp *sari* with a sexily contoured blouse. "Take me to dinner. I'm starving."

She took his arm and they moved to the door of the suite. As he opened it, she stopped him with a hand on his arm.

"Avinash."

"Yes."

"Have you got someone for me tonight?"

"I've asked for one stud. You want more?"

"I want three. I'm feeling very sexy. I think I'll fuck all night."

He grinned. "Good. I'll arrange that."

"Thank you. Now, about that dinner we spoke of?"

End of Part 15 Camera Candida 4 : Beachcombing

Next Part 15 Camera Candida 5 : Local Heroes

Some words of appreciation could be nice. Waiting for your comment you all Exbii readers
Like Reply
Avinash was glad he came. After what she told him about her liaison on the beach with a stranger, he did not want to miss a single opportunity. What he was witnessing now was better than he had dared hope.

Anuja lay naked on her back on a large rectangular dining table of rough untreated wood in an open shack by the beach. There were three men with her. Her face was turned to one side and one of the men was fucking her mouth, holding her head with one hand and rocking it to and fro as he pumped his hips back and forth at her face.

A second man played with her breasts, squeezing the fleshy mounds. The third, chortling, stood between her forked, spread legs, masturbating her slowly with a green glass beer bottle.

Anuja thrashed on the table as the men pawed her body. The man with the beer bottle laughed lewdly, twisting the open bottle round and round in his hands, moving its neck slowly in and out of her cunt.

Her hips heaved and jerked up and down on the table. Cold beer trickled between her thighs. The man slipped the bottle out and lifted it to his lips and took a deep swig.

"Ahh," he said is satisfaction. "Tays reel nice like this! Want more, bitch? Betchado!"

Without waiting for a response, he pushed the bottle between her legs again. Anuja gasped, sputtering on the huge cock filling her mouth. Her face was distended with its size.

The man playing with her breasts pushed the one fucking her mouth away and jerked her head around to his crotch and forced his penis into her mouth. Anuja moaned and started sucking the second man's penis hungrily, her head rocking back and forth.

Crouched behind a low wooden side-wall, Avinash clicked furiously. This was fantastic, erotic beyond belief.

The men were unaware of his presence and couldn't hear his shutter and motor drive over the wind and the sea and their own sounds and grunts.

It was two days after Anuja fucked with the stranger on the beach. The next evening she returned, with Avinash following at a discrete distance, walking parallel to her path higher along the beach.

Her lover was waiting for her, and there was another man with him, also superbly built and stark naked, with a thick, long cock. She went up to them. For the next hour, crouched in the shrubbery, Avinash filmed his wife fucking the two strangers by the seashore.

He had a clear and unobstructed view: she ensured that by moving so that neither man blocked Avinash's line of sight.

They fucked her in turns at first, the second man taking her first, fucking her mouth and then ram-fucking her on her back on the side. Then the second one took her astride his lap after he had fucked her mouth.

Then they fucked her together, in her cunt and mouth, swapping places frequently. Finally, they fucked her in her cunt and ass together, their huge penises sawing rhythmically in and out of her adjacent orifices, her body trembling and thrashing ecstatically between theirs.

The evening after, they avoided that side of the beach and walked in the opposite direction instead. There were several small thatched shacks on this stretch, serving beer and local liquor and delicious seafood.

There weren't many hotels on this beach, and it wasn't peak season. There were no foreign tourists. Most of the shacks were deserted, wrapped up awaiting the pending monsoon.

The ones that were open had no women, just local men who eyed her body hungrily. She was wearing a sarong knotted behind her neck and waist and nothing else. It came down from her neck in a halter loop, twin strips of cloth barely covering her breasts.

It was wound low on her hips, exposing most of her midriff and, in profile, the swell and underside of her breasts. Behind, her butt-cleavage was prominently displayed. The sarong hung down to her shins and she was barefoot.

The material was fine and translucent and hid very little. The gold necklace twinkled against her honey skin.

They walked on for the better part of an hour. The shacks grew fewer and further apart. Anuja stopped.

"Want to turn back?" Avinash said.

"Mm. Might as well. No one here for me to fuck and you to photograph."

"No, more's the pity."

She grinned. "You could take me frigging. Out in the open."

He wrinkled his face. "Not sexy enough. I've got plenty of that now."

She giggled and pecked him on the cheek. "You could set the motor drive and video and let it run while you fucked me."

He laughed. "Good try, but no, Anji. I told you," he said without rancour.

"Oh well," she sighed. "I'll just have to keep trying."

"You do that," he chuckled. "Let's see who wins."

"Oh, I will. Sooner or later."

"Never."

"Take a bet."

"You're on."

"Give me odds."

"Hundred to one."

"Fine. A thousand."

"Big stakes."

"For the jackpot."

"Is there a time limit on this?"

"You decide. Depends on how confident you are about resisting me."

"Okay, fine. No time limit."

She laughed and squeezed his cock. He did nothing to push her hand away, but there was no response.

"Soon," she murmured huskily, her lips parted. "Soon I'll suck it and have it in my cunt and in my ass. Just watch."

He grinned and let her fondle him, knowing that nothing would happen. She abandoned her caresses and turned away.

"See, I'm ahead already," he mocked her gently.

"For now, lover. Just for now. Don't count your chickens just yet!"

He laughed and stepped beside her.

"I'm very thirsty," she said after a bit. "Let's stop somewhere. I'd like some coconut-water."

"Fine."

They saw a shack ahead, set back from the beach. Anuja pointed to it.

"There's a shack. We'll get something there."

They moved to the shack. Avinash never knew what instinct made him drop back. She looked over her shoulder once. He waved her on.
Like Reply
She looked at the shack and saw three men in it and, smiling, walked to it. Avinash dropped into the surrounding shrubs and ducked behind trees, edging closer to the hut.

Anuja sauntered into the shack. The three men stopped their conversation and looked at her in silence, their eyes raking her body up and down. It was getting darker. A lone naked bulb swung on a wire from the pitched roof.

"Yes?" one of them said. He was a tall, broad-shouldered, beefy man, dark and swarthy, wearing shorts and a tight T-shirt with horizontal stripes.

"I'd like something to drink," Anuja said.

The shack had three long wooden tables with rough-hewn benches. Towards the rear of the shack there was a tall counter with jars of sweets and biscuits and chocolates. An ancient refrigerator groaned and clunked in one corner.

Behind the counter, a curtain hung over an opening that evidently led to a room beyond.

The men were seated at the table closest to the beach. The edges of the shack were lined with waist-high plates of tin. Sturdy wooden poles propped up the roof. Anuja flicked a glance at the other two men.

They were wearing swimming briefs and nothing else. Their bodies were hard and lean and muscular, smooth and dark with very little body hair. They were clean-shaven and had hard faces.

Their trunks were tight and short and their crotches bulged thickly. There was a bottle of pale liquid with three glasses and a pack of cigarettes on the table.

Anuja sat down at the centre table. The men looked at her in silence. Finally, the one in the striped T-shirt spoke.

"The bar's closed."

"A glass of water is all I want. I'd like a coconut, if you have one, actually." And then she added, softly, looking at them directly, "with thick cream."

The men looked at her, then at each other.

"I said, the bar's closed," the man in the T-shirt scowled.

"Hey, c'mon, Moses, men. Give the dame a drink," one of the swimmers said.

The other swimmer sniggered and Anuja saw him wink quickly. Her pulse quickened. These were rough, tough men. She wondered what they would do with her body.

The barman, Moses, hesitated, then nodded briefly and levered himself from the table. He was tall and hefty and Anuja noticed how powerful his body was despite the bulk, for he walked smoothly and easily with a light step.

"So whaddya wanna drink?" he growled.

"What have you got?"

"Beer. Whisky. Rum. Gin. Feni."

"A soft drink?"

"No soft drinks."

"Mineral water."

"No mineral water. Tap water."

"Not good," one of the swimmers interrupted.

She looked at him.

"The tap water's not good," he repeated. "Well's bad."

"No coconuts either, I suppose?" Anuja said softly.

"No." The barman crossed his arms.

"Oh well, I'll just have to move along, I guess. Pity." She got up.

"Wait." One of the swimmers spoke. "Have a beer with soda. It's lighter. Not so bad. Have a drink with us, lady."

Anuja hesitated. The man grinned. He nodded to the barman. "Moses, get Khajuraho. And two soda."

The barman went to the refrigerator and pulled out the bottles. The swimmer motioned to Anuja to sit with them. She sat down opposite, on the bench where the barman had been sitting when she arrived.

"Hi," one of them said.

"Hi."

"My name's Eric. And this is my cousin-bro, Joe."

"I'm Anuja."

"You're alone?" Eric said.

"Yes. I came out of the hotel for a walk."

The men nodded. Moses ferried the bottles and more glasses to the table. He popped the caps with a rusty opener.

Joe half-filled a glass with beer and added soda and pushed it across to Anuja. Joe filled the other three glasses. Anuja lifted her glass.

"Cheers," Eric said.

Anuja sipped the drink. Even with the soda, the beer was vile, strong and sharp. For one who didn't drink, it was unpalatable. But it was liquid and cool and it quenched her raging thirst.

"Good?" Joe grinned.

"No. Terrible." She made a face.

The men laughed. "Wanna try the feni? Toddy? Home made. Ver' good."

"No thank you."

"C'mon, try it. Moses, get the feni."

"No. Please."

"Then finish the beer."

"Okay."

"Moses, two more."

Anuja sipped her drink. Moses sat down beside her. She could feel the hard heat of his body, the erotic, slightly musky smell of his flesh. The men opposite were very sexy, with hard, lean bodies, muscular and toned, their torsos V-shaped and hairless with broad, cleaved chests and flat bellies and broad shoulders
Like Reply
They had handsome, rugged, clean-shaven faces. The men sat in silence, their eyes on her body. Joe put down his drink and grinned wolfishly.

"You're pretty."

"Thank you."

"Nice tits."

"What?"

"You've got nice tits."

Anuja tensed. The men fell silent. A frisson of excitement and fear rippled through her. She took the plunge.

"You've got nice bodies, too," she murmured. "At least I like what I see." She turned to Moses. "You, I can't see enough."

"Wanna see my dick?"

"Is it worth seeing?"

"So they say."

Anuja grinned. "And what about the two of you? Do they say your pricks are worth seeing, too?"

Eric and Moses chuckled softly. "Yeh. And not jes worth seeing, babe."

"What then?"

"Worth sucking, too, they sez, and taking in a slit and arsole."

"Really."

"Wanna see?" Eric grinned.

"Mm. Yes."

"See. Look."

He rolled his swimming trunks down his thighs. Anuja peered across and over the table. His uncircumcised cock was genuinely impressive, long and thick, with heavy balls.

"Nice, heh?"

"Interesting," she admitted.

"Wanna try it out?"

"Maybe."

"Lemme feel your tits," Moses grunted beside her.

Anuja smiled sexily and lifted her arms, clasping her hands behind her head. Her breasts moved under the sarong.

Moses slipped a dark, thickly muscled arm around her and slid it under her sarong, cupping and squeezing her breasts.

"Nice. Real nice," he grunted.

Her nipple jumped erect in his fingers. Her lips parted sensually and she ran her tongue sexily over her upper lip. He squeezed her breast again and chuckled.

"Show me your tits, babe," Joe grunted.

She bent her head forward so that Moses could reach the sarong knot on the nape of her neck. He flicked open the loose bow.

The sarong collapsed down her front. Anuja's breasts sprang into view. Joe pulled his swimming trunks down and showed her his cock. Like Eric's, it was thick and long. Moses continued kneading her breasts.

"I'm hot," she said suddenly.

"Here, this'll cool you off reel naice," Eric laughed.

He popped open a bottle and, with his thumb over the mouth, shook it vigourously, then sprayed it across the table. Anuja gasped as the frothing beer hit her face and breasts, drenching her body and the sarong.

She tried to dodge the spray and the men laughed as she ducked and weaved. She laughed, too, and, springing up from the table ran across the shack, her sarong falling off, leaving her completely naked.

The men jumped up after her, Joe and Eric dropping their swimming briefs, Moses stripping off his T-shirt and shucking down his shorts. As she pranced around a table, Anuja saw that Moses' cock, too, was thick and long and he had heavy, low balls.

His barrel-chested torso was matted with hair. His belly was round and hard. She laughed and dodged Eric and moved to the other side of the table. The other two moved around on the other side of the table in a pincer movement. She tried to duck past them, squealing and laughing but they caught her between them.

"C'mon bitch, let's fuck!" Joe shouted.

Six hands pawed her naked body. They lifted her between them and shoved her down on her back on the table. Anuja gasped, laughing brightly, and spread her legs.

"C'mon, guys! Fuck me!" she cried, her body hot with excitement and lust. "I want your cocks! Take me!"

She turned her face to one side and Joe pushed his cock into her mouth. She started sucking it hard and it ballooned rapidly in her mouth. Moses fingered her slit and found her wet.

"Horny slut," he cackled. "Her cunt's thirsty, too!"

"Give her sum beer, jock!" Eric shouted.

Moses grabbed the bottle and shoved it between her thighs. Anuja gasped as the cold glass and even colder liquid hit her cunt and clitoris.

Moses laughed and pushed the neck of the bottle into her slit and started masturbating her with it. Anuja gasped, thrashing and writhing on the table, her hips pumping and jerking up and down in excitement. It felt wonderful. Eric pushed Joe away and pulled her head to his crotch.

Now Moses discarded the bottle. He elbowed Eric aside and shoved his fat cock at her mouth. Anuja groaned in joy and began sucking it hungrily. Joe moved between her legs and pushed his erect penis between her thighs.

He held her thighs in his hands, then flexed his buttocks and slid his hips forward. His cock surged into her cunt. Anuja gasped deep in her cock-filled throat and arched steeply on the rough wooden table.

Her hand flew up and she grabbed Eric's cock and began masturbating him feverishly.

"Hey, leave off, men!" Joe shouted. "Lemme fuck her proply, men!"

"Fuck you!" Moses bellowed.

"Yeh! She is!"

Anuja restored peace and averted a violent squabble. She stopped sucking Moses' cock and masturbating Eric.

"C'mon guys ... you can all have me," she said. "Let him finish, okay? Then you can have your turns."

Moses and Eric seemed mollified by her tone and words. They stepped back. Anuja smiled at Joe, who had his throbbing, monstrous erection buried in her slit. He gasped thickly as she squeezed his cock with her strong cunt muscles.

"Feels good, Joe? Like it?"

"Fuck yes!" he gasped.

"C'mon ... fuck me, Joe ... fuck me hard!" she called.

She lifted and squeezed her breasts erotically, opening her mouth and arching her tongue over her upper lip. Joe groaned and exhaled sharply, rapidly, breathing in through his nose, out through his mouth, struggling for control. His chest heaved.

"Thas better," he muttered. "C'mon ... now take it, whore!"

He began fucking her rhythmically, rocking his cock in and out of her cunt, swinging his hips steadily from the waist, flexing and unflexing his buttocks. He used a strangely sexy metronomic rhythm, hammering in and out for precisely three strokes, pausing with his cock buried in her slit, grinding his hips between her thighs to churn her cunt with his cock, then returning to the rapid thrusts.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply