Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
perma link for update index
(31-12-2018, 04:23 PM)Casinar Wrote: this does not work!!

If it is not working, you can type text and highlight the text with mouse cursor and press the hyperlink icon (2nd left button from video icon) and paste URL, you get the highlighted text link (leave the Description field (optional) as blank.....don't use it)
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: cutvi7kgfu8g0m86g.jpg]
Like Reply
(31-12-2018, 04:35 PM)pastispresent Wrote: Just as an example, I will post links for your stories:

Update 2

Update 3

Update 4

What I did was RIGHT CLICK on hashtag of the post and copied link address and simply follow the procedure I posted in my comment above......
I hv already created my update index... but got to create it by myself on my own. That's why i am asking admins to implement the direct permanent link on each and every posts so that we do not need to CREATE it but we post it directly to index and just wtite the post number.  I am asking for a permalink like i posted in the screetshot earlier . If admins check the screenshot he will understand what i am asking
Like Reply
(31-12-2018, 04:43 PM)Casinar Wrote: I hv already created my update index... but got to create it by myself on my own. That's why i am asking admins to implement the direct permanent link on each and every posts so that we do not need to CREATE it but we post it directly to index and just wtite the post number.  I am asking for a permalink like i posted in the screetshot earlier . If admins check the screenshot he will understand what i am asking

Yeah I understood it now.......
Like Reply
(31-12-2018, 04:44 PM)pastispresent Wrote: Yeah I understood it now.......

look this is an EXAMPLE of a permalink

the first link is the link of the page, the second link below is the exact link of post number 63 as indicated on the link above. now when i post this on the index i only get to add the update number pls title if needed.

please send this to admins he knows how to do it on the posts!  YOU CAN DELETE IF YOU DO NOT WANT OTHER FORUM LINKS HERE!
Like Reply
^ I believe your suggestion will be considered by the administrators here Smile
Like Reply
(31-12-2018, 05:02 PM)~rp Wrote: ^ I believe your suggestion will be considered by the administrators here Smile

Thanks very much. i believe the same :D
Like Reply