Adultery ஒத்திகை
Information 
Please continue pannunga bro 
You wrote a fantastic story
[+] 1 user Likes samns's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
pls continue
[+] 1 user Likes venkygeethu's post
Like Reply
இன்னக்கி ஒரு அப்டேட் கொடுக்கலாமே பாஸ்
Like Reply
(15-09-2024, 08:22 PM)lifeisbeautiful.varun Wrote: Dear Guru, a friendly suggestion,  Yes I agree writers have their own real-life they need to take care of many things, they don't need to sacrifice their personal lives to come and continuously write stories daily basis, they have the freedom to choose when they want to write, nothing wrong.  But when you have good followers and supporters, and if you are planning to go away for a significant amount of time, you need to come and let your audience know that you will not be available for some time. Even if you don't have time immediately to let them know you could have done that.  I know people are reading author's work for free and not paying, but we cannot take it for granted, this will result in a loss of support and appreciation.  Please don't mistake me, just a suggestion.  If you disagree, I'm completely fine with it.

அருமையாக சொன்னீர்கள்
[+] 1 user Likes venkygeethu's post
Like Reply
Nalla story thodarnthu eluthunga bro..
[+] 1 user Likes Siva veri 20's post
Like Reply
Will the story continue?
Like Reply
Bro please continue pannunga
Like Reply
(14-10-2024, 03:05 PM)samns Wrote: Bro please continue pannunga

நெக்ஸ்ட் எபிசோடு அண்ட் சூப்பர்
கொஞ்சம் பெரிய எபிசோடை போடுங்கள்
Like Reply
நண்பா ரிஷி, இந்த கதையை நீங்கள் கைவிட்டுவிட்டீர்கள் என உணர்கிறேன், அதனால் இந்த கதையை இன்னும் ஒரு வாரத்தில் நீங்கள் தொடரவில்லை என்றால், இது கைவிடப்பட்ட கதையாக கருதி, நானோ இல்லை வேறு எழுத்தாளர் நண்பர்களோ இந்த கதையை தொடர்வார்கள், உங்களுக்கு ஆட்சேபனை இருந்தால் வந்து தொடருங்கள்
என் கதை:
  இது தப்பா ?
  என்னை ஞாபகம் இருக்கா?

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-42454.html][/url]
[+] 1 user Likes lifeisbeautiful.varun's post
Like Reply