Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(26-09-2024, 10:38 PM)RCF Wrote: Perfectly being written every chapter..do not bother about the impatient readers..this is how a story should be written. Once the high is gone there is nothing to look forward. Love the anticipation and suspense. We know they did not fuck but lot of foreplay..The story is going to be a master piece.

Exactly
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(Yesterday, 04:52 PM)bittu0211 Wrote: Suraj,

Off late from your comments, I came to know that this is your first story, but let me tell you, I didn't feel so impressed by any other story till now, you have great engagement and writing skill, request you not leave the story in between in near future. Created account today specifically to comment and thank you for your efforts in this story . Thanks mate !!!

Appreciate it bro, will definitely take the story to conclusion. I wanted to post another story but it will hamper regular updates to this one and mess both of them hence for a while this will be sole offering from my side.
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Suraj brother...reps added...
Will be waiting for update...

Just tear apart Shipra's arrogance.....
[+] 1 user Likes Luca Modric's post
Like Reply
(10 hours ago)olumannan Wrote: Its not just patode, but many men waiting to shove their dick in the holes of shipra.

True. Right now there are just three.
Like Reply
(9 hours ago)Luca Modric Wrote: Suraj brother...reps added...
Will be waiting for update...

Just tear apart Shipra's arrogance.....

I Don't see her as arrogant.  But a true sanskari bhabhi type. And with patode she's trying to maintain a professional relationship, a balanced one. She may come up on top even.
Like Reply
Though this story and the author have become my most favourite because of the fantastic plot and outstanding writing, now I with great disappointment I have to say that the story is losing its charm and becoming a bit boring because of its monotonous long conversations and a regular cliff-hanging of keeping everyone waiting at the end of each chapter for the real action of Shipra's sexual ordeal along with Namrata's ordeals.

A Big Chapter 21 is almost over and we are yet to see the physical ordeals of Shipra!

The theme of the ordeal is yet to start after 21 very big chapters!

So many actions and ordeals (By Saad, the real stud; by the village politicians, by the village elders and the village youngsters etc.) could have been written by the amazing sensual writing skills of the author which could have glued the whole Xossipy Community to this story!
Alas, nothing is happening and the disappointment is growing amongst us, the readers!

However, the plot still lingers, with the conflict between Shipra's characteristic principles and Patode's persuasions.

I am afraid that keeping the avid readers waiting and disappointing so much for the theme of the ordeal will make this story lose its valuable fan base and the story may become a stagnant one and eventually lose all its charm and attraction!

I hope the author would pay attention to the expectations of the avid fans of this story and come up with some outstanding plots of ordeals for both the high-class urban ladies in the hand of rural misogynist dick-head males!

As a super fan of the author and the story, I'll keep waiting for the updates to start the ordeals for both the urban ladies in the awesome signature style of the author.
[+] 1 user Likes neelchaand's post
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply