Adultery Undercover Desires
-Each and every movement was described so beautifully and erotically.
- The detailing of the atmosphere itself was thrilling
- The use of the word 'desire' as in the title.
- Words are less to describe it.
But dear author thank you for your time for this beautiful creation. This is certainly one of the best erotica. It was hard to read it in one go - IYKTYK.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very errotic and well described... It was fantastic reading.. Hope the writer doesn't end the story here.. There's scope for continuation..
Like Reply
Wow, truly outstanding,,
No matter how much I try to praise you, words will not be enough.
Like Reply
Thank you guys for your valuable comments, it motivates me to write better for my readers so that they wont feel that they have waste their time. I am thinking of continuing the story coz it has scope. And i am also planning to write short stories for you guys with same thrill and hotness.
[+] 2 users Like John446's post
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 08:28 AM)Projectmp Wrote: -Each and every movement was described so beautifully and erotically.
- The detailing of the atmosphere itself was thrilling
- The use of the word 'desire' as in the title.
- Words are less to describe it.
But dear author thank you for your time for this beautiful creation. This is certainly one of the best erotica. It was hard to read it in one go - IYKTYK.

Thank you very much bro i appreciate that. CHeck your dm
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 05:22 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: Wow, truly outstanding,,
No matter how much I try to praise you, words will not be enough.

Thanks alot bro....!!!
Like Reply
Make the Khan Bhai fuck the living daylights out of the B r a h m i n girl in all holes
Like Reply
Make the Khan Bhai fuck the living daylights out of the B r a h m i n girl in all holes
Like Reply
(10 hours ago)masti.bhai Wrote: Make the Khan Bhai fuck the living daylights out of the B r a h m i n girl in all holes

i will try to make it as erotic as possible, the whole concept of the story is to bring out that taboo of m u s l i m and b r a h m i n together to make it even hotter.
Like Reply
When is next update coming?
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Loving the story. Previous update was fire. A slight suggestion make danish more dominant and demanding towards kavya. Also try rough things in next encounter.
Like Reply