Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Next episode****

So later that day, after we all got fresh up, my atthe made my daughter sleep and I was resting in the hall, and my sexy atthe walked in and sat next to me holding my hands with eyes filled with tears.
A: Vishnu please forgive me I have done big mistake without your permission.
V: with relaxed tone, atthe i know about you whatever decision you have done it's all for our goodness so don't worry ( I was indirectly appreciating her, so that she believes i understand her intentions and don't take it wrong this was much needed in this circumstance)
A: thanks maga.
V: tell me atthe, what you need to talk.
A: not sure, how to explain all this maga, but while doctor was explaining i had recorded everything over the phone, so please take.my mobile hear the complete conversation. I will be in the room and once you complete listening, take your time to understand my intentions behind this, don't take me wrong and lets plan to help our muddu to get cured.
V: I gave a fake nervous reaction and took headset to listen the audio, and my atthe walked inside the room.

After 20min I completed listening to the audio, and sat on the sofa with cunning smile on my face, with excitement because i knew my atthe has only me as her option to try all these as my father in law is bed ridden. And after sometime I changed my facial reaction and went to room, my atthe was looking tension filled in her face and i just sneaked inside the room, gave her phone and without any reaction came back to hall.

I just wanted to build an emotional mannerism as i wanted to make things difficult to my atthe rather making her believe that even i was desperate atleast until when we both get physically close. So intentional i had built pressure on her.

On the other side my atthe State of mind was different, she had 100 questions in her mind as i didn't react to her, tears started flowing from room her eye's 

Her mind is a battlefield of conflicting emotions a sense of hopelessness, feeling trapped in a situation she can't escape.
Her  Anxiety about the consequences of refusing, fear of physical or emotional harm and guilt for not being able to resist or escape the situation emotional numbing, disconnecting from her body and feelings to cope with the trauma and started Questioning her own value, wondering if she's worthy of love and respect, does her daughter ever forget her? Feeling like she's lost control over her own life, her body, and her choices.

Her inner voice whispers:

- "I don't want this, but I have no choice."
- "I'm dirty, I'm worthless."
- "I'll never escape this."
- "I'm all alone."
- "I'll do whatever it takes to survive."

Her heart aches, her soul feels crushed, She felt as a prisoner in her own life, longing for freedom, after all this mixed feelings in her heart, Kamala dozed off to sleep.

Here's a rephrased version of your statement:

"Later that night, I returned home and deliberately avoided interacting with my atthe. I made a conscious effort to evade her presence, constantly changing my location to avoid her. If she came into the room, I would leave for the hall, and if she entered the hall, I would retreat to the room. My actions were creating tension and uncertainty in her mind, leaving her wondering about my intentions and feelings towards her.

A: Vishu, why have you been avoiding me since then, son?

V (Vishu): Atthe, I'm still reeling from the recording I heard on my phone. My mind is racing, and I can't understand why you agreed to it. It seems impossible or unrealistic.

A : (nervously) Vishu...

V (Vishu): (calmly) Atthe, come sit beside me. I know you did it for my well-being, but can we discuss how to fulfill the doctor's requirements? It involves sexual intimacy... How do you propose we handle this?
A : Listen, son, I know the requirements are tough, but I wanted my granddaughter to be healthy naturally, so I agreed to breastfeed when the doctor asked. Was that wrong of me?

V (Vishu): No, Atthe, you're selfless like your daughter, always putting others first. But my question is, how do you plan to breastfeed when you're not lactating? And to stimulate milk production, the doctor mentioned intimacy... How do you plan to navigate that aspect?

A : Actually, I was thinking... (pauses, hesitant) ...your father-in-law could be an option?

V (Vishu): But, Atthe, he's bedridden and unable to assist us in this way.

A: (nervously) I-I was thinking... (struggling to suggest an alternative)

V (Vishu): (aware of her intentions, but seeking clarification) Okay, Atthe, let's visit the doctor tomorrow and ask for medication to help my daughter. That way, we can forget about breastfeeding, which requires sexual intimacy... (acknowledging the impossibility in their situation)

That night, as we lay in bed, my daughter Muddu slept against the wall, while I occupied the corner and my mother-in-law (Atthe) rested in the middle. I noticed Atthe's sadness, stemming from my rejection of her breastfeeding offer and suggestion to use medication instead. She stared blankly at the wall, but my gaze drifting to her own body, her soft and flat stomach, her big slight cleavage exposed boobs but my inner feelings wanted to  wait for the right moment.

V (Vishu): Atthe, did my words earlier upset you? I understand your perspective, but I prioritized avoiding any sexual discomfort for you. Medicine is a viable option for my daughter's recovery.

A (Atthe): I understand, son, but consider my viewpoint. Breastfeeding ensures better health, as the doctor suggested. Can't we explore alternative solutions instead of medication?

V (Vishu): But Atthe, how? Should we find a lactating mother willing to donate milk? Who would agree to that? I'm willing to spend money for it. (Knowing Atthe wouldn't agree)

A (Atthe): That's not a good option, son. If my granddaughter needs breast milk, it should come from our family.

V (Vishu): Who do we have in our family, Atthe? Do you know any lactating mothers?

A (Atthe): (pausing) Ahhh... okay, Vishu... we have one person.

V (Vishu): Who, Atthe?

My mother-in-law (Atthe) didn't respond to my question. Instead, she slid closer, her thighs resting on my leg, and her breasts brushing against my chest. The intimate proximity had a mesmerizing effect on me.

A (Atthe): Son, I'll tell you about that person later. But can you tell me why you became emotional in the auto when I mentioned Sarala's name? Were you thinking of your wife? I'm sorry, son; it's her third death anniversary, and it crossed my mind. Don't feel sad.

As she spoke, Atthe gently wiped away my tears and kissed my cheek. I looked at her and embraced her warmly. 

As I held my mother-in-law (Atthe) close, my hand slid behind her back, grasping her waist. The initial chill gave way to a surge of warmth, igniting a passionate spark within me. Atthe pressed against me, her breasts brushing against my chest, our eyes locked in a silent understanding.

Without a word, the tension between us grew thicker. Atthe broke the silence, her voice husky.

A (Atthe): Maga, shall we finish your kissing session? We wouldn't want your nerve treatment to suffer.

I met her gaze, my eyes burning with desire, yearning to taste her lips.

My mother-in-law (Atthe) slowly lifted her head, her reddish-pink lips inches from mine. Her gaze was different today, filled with a lustful longing that left me uncertain if it was genuine or feigned. Nevertheless, I was drawn to this intimate moment between us. My hand behind her waist pulled her closer, our lips almost touching. My mind urged me to taste them, but my racing heart and nerves held me back. Atthe made the first move, placing a gentle, dry kiss on my lips. Her eyes, filled with desire, searched for my response. She parted her lips slightly, inviting me to take the next step. My body responded, and I leaned in, pressing my lips to hers without parting them

As our lips remained locked, I felt goosebumps wash over me. I lifted my leg and dbangd it over Atthe's, our legs entwining as I began to rub them together. My hand, still behind her, slid up to her flat stomach, nearing her navel. Our eyes remained fixed on each other, the tension building as we waited for the next step.

A (Atthe): Vishu, why are you hesitating today? Is something different, or did I hurt you? (her voice intense with longing)

V (Vishu): No, Atthe, I was captivated by your eyes. The way you looked at me was unlike any other time.

A (Atthe): Hmm, maga... (her words trailed off as our lips met again)

Our mouths merged, exchanging saliva, love, care, and romance. A tear escaped Atthe's eye as our lips moved in unison. Slowly, my tongue entered her partially open mouth, exploring her tongue and the saliva within. For 10 minutes, our mouths remained locked, my hands roaming her waist, navel, and occasionally brushing against her curves.

I paused, glancing at my daughter to ensure she was still asleep. Atthe understood my concern.

A (Atthe): Don't worry, maga, she's asleep and won't wake up.

V (Vishu): Hmm, okay...

I continued to gaze at Atthe, and she initiated another passionate kiss, pulling my hair and deepening our lip lock. I was taken aback by her intensity but couldn't help enjoying the intimacy. I pressed her navel and curves, our bodies entwined as we kissed.

In the heat of the moment, I broke away, gently laying Atthe down on the bed. As I positioned myself over her, my chest crushed her breast i enjoyed the soft and sharpness of her boobs, and I held her face, staring into her eyes. We shared another passionate kiss, my hand instinctively moving towards her breast. However, Atthe grasped my hand, her eyes locked on mine, breathing heavily. Her gaze conveyed a mix of emotions, leaving me unsure of everything.

My intense gaze persisted as I freed my hand from Atthe's grasp and gently moved it down, pulling her pallu aside. Atthe's tongue darted out, and her saliva spilled onto her chin. I leaned in, licking the droplet, and continued kissing her neck. Atthe's body swayed like a pendulum, her sexual intimacy explored. I pressed my hands against hers, kissing her neck, focusing on the mole above her right breast. I softly kissed her breast, then trailed down to her navel, kissing her belly. Atthe released my hands, holding my head, urging me to continue exploring her navel. However, something struck my mind, and I paused, getting up to gaze at Atthe. She stared at me with mixed emotions, unsure why I stopped. She couldn't ask or request me to continue. I took a deep breath, then stepped out to the balcony, lighting a cigarette.

Atthe remained on the bed, lost in thought. Had she failed to control her desires? Or had her focus on helping her granddaughter clouded her judgment, leading her to cross boundaries? She feared being judged as a slut or questioned about her intentions. Overwhelmed, she adjusted her saree, tied her hair, and joined Vishu on the balcony, her eyes brimming with tears.

A (Atthe): Maga, I need to talk to you.

V (Vishu): What is it, Atthe?

A (Atthe): Can we explore the first option the doctor suggested? If it doesn't work, we can consider other treatments. (Though she secretly hoped to progress to the second option, she needed time to persuade Vishu.)

V (Vishu): What are you saying, Atthe? How can we engage in sexual intimacy? The instructions require foreplay, but that's not possible for me. You're like a mother to me. (Vishu broke down in tears.)

After that my atthe went back to bed and slept next to my daughter.

Kamala thought to herself, "Vishu will likely opt for the doctor's treatment, so I need to focus on finding a way to arouse him and engage in foreplay. That way, my granddaughter's treatment won't be affected. But what can I do to make that happen?"

In the balcony, I chuckled to myself, amused by the situation I had created for Atthe. She would now have to persuade me to engage in foreplay, and I would dictate the terms. I knew she would try to seduce me, but I had to resist and wait for the perfect moment to reveal my desires.

After finishing my cigarette, I entered the room and found Atthe asleep, facing away from my daughter. I lay down beside her, and as I turned towards her, I was drawn to her attractive ass. Despite my initial intention to resist, I couldn't help but cuddle her, moving close and positioning my bulge between her back. I gently pushed against her, and she moaned in her sleep, pressing her back into me. I placed my hand on her navel, pulled down her saree, and exposed her belly. I traced my finger around her belly button before drifting off to sleep.
[+] 3 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wonderful update.. keep it up bro
Like Reply
The next morning as I got up, I rushed into the kitchen after hearing a loud scream. I found Atthe with a severe cut on her fingers, blood dripping profusely. Without hesitation, I took her fingers into my mouth, sucking the blood to stop the bleeding. Tears streamed down her face, and her face turned bright red like a strawberry. I scolded her, concerned, and quickly applied first aid to stem the blood flow. To my surprise, she had cut four fingers, which seemed suspiciously unlikely. However, I didn't dwell on it, as my mind was preoccupied with anticipating what lay ahead.

Vishu: Atthe, be honest with me, how did you manage to cut four fingers? It seems unlikely.

Atthe: (irritated) Why are you so concerned? You'll do as you please, regardless of what others think.

Vishu: But Atthe, what have I done to upset you? I only spoke up for our own well-being.

Atthe: (angrily) So you think you're the authority on what's good and bad? Stop lecturing me!

(Atthe storms out of the kitchen and goes to the room, where she falls asleep. Vishu chooses not to disturb her.)

Later that night, I helped Atthe change her bandage before she retired to the room. As she struggled to adjust her pallu, tied below her navel, due to her injured fingers, I approached her. Standing behind her, I caught a glimpse of her cleavage, a soft, milk-white boobs peeking out from her jacket. I gently took the saree pallu from her hand and gathered the layers together, positioning them between her navel and my hands, my fingers almost reaching the elastic waistband of her panty atthe took a deep breath and shivered as my hand accidentally brushed against her intimate area. Regaining her composure, she pushed me away and lay down on the bed.

Vishu: Atthe, are you sleeping?

Atthe: (irritated) Yes, why? Am I not allowed to?

Vishu: No, no, it's not like that. I was thinking about our kissing session...

Atthe turned towards me, her voice laced with sarcasm: Oh, now this isn't an offense? You're willing to engage in physical intimacy for your own health, but not for our daughter's treatment? How selfish of you.

Vishu: But Atthe, listen, things are different in her case...

Atthe: I don't think so. Both involve physical intimacy; there's no difference. Just leave me alone and let me sleep.

Vishu: Atthe, I'll consider your input on Muddu's treatment, but on one condition.

Atthe turned towards me, her eyes sparkling with excitement, her breast pressing against my chest, and her leg entwining with mine. She placed her soft hands on my chest.

Atthe: I'll agree to anything, maga. Just help Muddu.
V: ok atthe, i would listen to you with regards to muddu's treatment, but on one condition.
A: oh ( she turns towards me with excitement,her breast crushes on my chest, her left leg cuddles on my right leg, she placed her soft hands on my chest) I shall agree to all your condition, i just want to help in muddu's health treatment maga, tell me what do you expect from me, and don't hesitate to ask ( her eyes were glaring at me to accept anything)

My atthe lifted her head and placed it close to my neck. I was excited with her immediate reaction, at the down my bulge was getting excited as the topic which i would be discussing is seductive and it was obvious to grow my bulge there.

A: tell me maga what's that, what you thinking so much?

I slowly moved my hands on to my favourite place, i.e her bare back waist and started caressing it and moving on to her bum area and felt her grievance, my heart was pretty excited with what I'm gonna discuss with her. I slowly pulled her even more close so that I felt even more of her soft breast. 

V: atthe do you know foreplay? And how couples would enjoy it? The reason why am asking is because I'm sure you wouldn't have done this before with father in law as you are too traditional. So tell me what you understand.
A: ah actually ( her trembling voice hesitated to answer) hmm maga I'm ah
V: see atthe , you are not able answer to my question confidently and you need to have foreplay physically with me? That's why i dropped that plan.

My atthe with nervous shifted her shy filled face towards me, and placed a sensual kiss on lips, and her looks were killing me, she slowly slided her half body on me and reached my lips even more closer, now she kissed my forehead, cheeks and she came towards my lips and stopped her actions, and slowly again she placed her lips on mine, and she again shifted her head back and pulled my down lip from her thumb and caressed my cheeks with her hands and saw me with sexual excitement,I was trembling below her, but my hands had gained proper access to her bare waist and it was trying to slide behind her big soft ass , meanwhile my atthe after pulling my down lip, she slowly came forward and bite it slowly from her lips and gave a stare, and her looks were indicating me that though hesitant to discuss foreplay verbally, Atthe's bold, non-verbal cues indicated her willingness to engage physically.

Vishu: Atthe, I appreciate your boldness, but foreplay involves more. Let me explain, and you decide if you're willing to proceed for Muddu's treatment.

Atthe: Okay, maga, go ahead.

Vishu: As per the doctor's instructions, option 1—inducing lactation through tablets—is unlikely due to the long gap since your last breastfeeding. However, option 2—getting pregnant—would naturally stimulate milk production with medication.

Atthe: That's correct.

Vishu: Honestly, Atthe, option 2 isn't feasible for me. I can't imagine intimate relations with you I mean i cannot think of sexual intercourse, and I hope you understand.

Atthe nodded, seeming dissatisfied, but continued caressing my chest.

Vishu: But we can explore foreplay to stimulate lactation, despite slim chances. This way, we avoid option 2.

Atthe: That makes sense, maga. I'm also uncomfortable with intimate relations, so I agree to your plan.

Vishu: Alright, Atthe. Now, I'll explain how foreplay works. You decide if you're willing to proceed.

Atthe: Okay, maga.

V: so atthe, Foreplay refers to the intimate and sensual interactions between partners before sexual intercourse. It involves physical and emotional stimulation to build arousal, trust, and connection, only then we can achieve what we are looking as per doctor advise.

So, I will explain what does physical foreplay involves.

1. Kissing: lips, neck, shoulders, and other erogenous zones to create sexual intimacy.
2. Touching: caressing body i mean pressing boobs nipples, stroking the dick for my sexual erection, massaging eachother body, and exploring each other's bodies.
3. Sensual massage: focusing on pleasure, not just relaxation atthe, I mean our facial reaction should showcase the sexual intimacy, it should indicate what our body needs.
4. Oral stimulation: kissing, licking, or sucking sensitive areas, here basically atthe we both need to be naked completely, even remove our inner wears, and then we need to do oral sex, by sucking eachother parts like i would suck your boobs , play with your boobs, lick your pussy I mean your uterus, insert my fingers inside your uterus and give sex pleasure to you atthe ( my atthe was slowly getting uneasy and uncomfortable, but i continued to describe) and you too need to take my dick I mean my penis in your mouth suck it like ice cream and give sexual intimacy to me.

And next comes Emotional foreplay atthe 

1. Verbal intimacy: sharing desires, fantasies, and affection, here i would share my desires of sex, how i would like to get pleasure eg: i would say that I like to ejaculate my sperms on your body after sex? Something like that atthe
2. Eye contact: maintaining a deep, sensual connection, as I mentioned this is very important, because we should not feel shy when we have conversation so we should maintain eye contact without any hesitation.
3. Teasing: playful, gentle, and arousing interactions, here i would mostly do all this to get sexually close to you atthe, I will try to be naughty by teasing you sexually or making some double meaning jokes
4. Trust-building: vulnerable, open communication, here i would expect to talk openly with you atthe, like i would talk about your body parts, what i like most, ex: i would explain your boobs, talk about your was size or boobs size, would request sexual intercourse etc.

Atthe all this is required in foreplay to Setting the mood creating a comfortable, intimate atmosphere atthe and remember one thing atthe, foreplay is essential for building connection, trust, and pleasure. It's crucial to prioritize mutual consent, respect, and open communication.
Ahhaa , so now you tell me are you willing to sacrifice all this for the sake of muddu?

Atthe: (pausing, choosing her words carefully) Maga, I understand what you're proposing. While I'm willing to explore this for Muddu's sake, I need to ensure our boundaries are respected. I agree to engage in foreplay, but we must prioritize mutual comfort and consent. No pressure, no expectations. We'll communicate openly and adjust our approach as needed. (smiling softly) Let's focus on building intimacy and connection, rather than solely on physical stimulation. I want to feel secure and respected throughout this process.
 I'm willing to try this, maga. For Muddu's well-being and our unique circumstances.

Vishnu: (sighs, frustration evident) Atthe, I can't proceed if you're not fully committed. Foreplay requires vulnerability, trust, and intimacy. If you're hesitant, it's pointless,(firmly) I need your unconditional submission, Atthe. No holding back, no reservations. Our bodies, our desires, our pleasure – everything must be open and accessible.
(My Atthe's eyes widen, sensing the weight of his words)

Vishnu: If you can't surrender completely, I'd rather cancel this entire idea. I won't settle for half-hearted attempts or hesitation. It's all or nothing, Atthe.

Now my gaze intensifies, awaiting her decision, as i needed herself fully submitting to me.

Atthe: (hesitant, looking down) Maga... I understand. (pauses) I'll try... (her voice barely above a whisper)

Vishnu: (intently) Try? Atthe, I need certainty. Your full surrender, I mean how a wife submits herself to her husband.

Atthe: (taking a deep breath, resignation in her eyes) Okay, maga... I'll do it. (her voice laced with reluctance)

Vishnu: (searching her face) And you'll submit fully, without hesitation?

Atthe: (nervously) yes, maga... I'll try my best. (her eyes well up with unshed tears)

Vishnu: (softening slightly) Atthe, don't cry. This is for Muddu's sake, for our family. You know i don't have any bad intentions, and knowing that this the only option we have to be bold else i cannot do the 2nd option atthe, hence i need to force to submit yourself fully ( had a fake tears in my eyes)

Atthe: (forced smile) I know, maga... I never judge your loyalty (her voice cracking)

Vishnu: (gentle, reassuring smile) Atthe, my love, don't worry. I'll guide you through this. We'll explore together, at your pace.

My Atthe's eyes meets mine seeking comfort.

Vishnu: (softly) You're safe with me. I promise to cherish and honor your body, your heart. Trust me.

My hands cradle Atthe's face, my thumbs tracing gentle circles on her cheeks and rubs her lips.

Vishnu: (warmly) We'll create a sanctuary of love, where our desires and pleasure meeting to find solution for this problem. No fear, no hesitation. Just us.

My Atthe's tension eases, replaced by a fragile smile

Vishnu: (whispering) You're beautiful, inside and out. Your submission is a gift, and I'll treasure it. My lips brush against Atthe's, a tender lips.

Atthe: (her voice husky, eyes locked on Vishnu's) Maga, I'm ready... to surrender.
(Atthe's fingers trace Vishnu's jawline, her touch sending shivers her lips graze Vishnu's ear) Take me on this journey. Explore my body, my soul. (Atthe's breath whispers against Vishnu's skin, her warmth intoxicating her hands slide down Vishnu's chest) I crave your touch, your pleasure. (Atthe's eyes sparkle with desire, her voice barely above a whisper her lips brush against Vishnu's) Show me the bliss we can create together. (Vishnu's arms encircle Atthe, drawing her closer, her voice dissolves into a whisper) Make me yours, maga... completely.

Atthe: (snuggling closer) Maga, I'm tired now.

Vishnu: (whispering) Okay, my love. Sleep tight.

Atthe: (softly) Thank you for tonight... maga.

Vishnu: (smiling) Anytime, Atthe. I love you.
(Atthe's lips brush against Vishnu's, a gentle kiss)

Atthe: (whispering) I love you too, maga.

(Atthe's hand trails down Vishnu's chest, a seductive touch)

Vishnu: (breathlessly) Atthe...

Atthe: (smiling slyly) Just securing my spot, maga. (Atthe snuggles into Vishnu's side, her head on his shoulder)

Vishnu: (laughing) You're always secure, my love. (Vishnu wraps his arms around Atthe, holding her close)

Vishnu: (gently) Atthe before you sleep one last thing I had in my mind

Atthe: (curious) Of course, maga tell me.

Vishnu: (serious) I want to be clear about our intimacy. It's not just about desire; it's about creating a deeper bond to help with Muddu's lactation treatment.

Atthe: (understanding) I know, maga. I feel it too.

Vishnu: (reassuring) I promise, my love, my intentions are pure. I only want to support your efforts for Muddu treatment.

Atthe: (smiling) I trust you, maga. You've always been selfless.

Vishnu: (smiling back) And you've always been my rock. (They share a tender kiss, and whispers) Our love and intimacy will nourish Muddu, and our bond will grow stronger.

Atthe: (whispering) Together, maga.

Atthe: (yawns) Maga if that
's the only thing then... goodnight i m too sleepy today.

Vishnu: (whispering) Goodnight, Atthe. Sleep tight.

(They drift off to sleep, entwined in each other's arms)
Like Reply
Nice update bro.. waiting to see what lies ahead with Kamala and Rashmi
[+] 1 user Likes SK100's post
Like Reply
(21-09-2024, 01:02 PM)SK100 Wrote: Nice update bro.. waiting to see what lies ahead with Kamala and Rashmi

Thank you, for supporting
Like Reply
Later that evening, after Muddu has been fed and soothed, his grandmother tucks her into bed. Vishnu and Atthe sit by her side, their earlier moment forgotten for now. Muddu snuggles under her blanket, her earlier tears replaced by sleepy contentment. SHe looks up at Atthe with big, trusting eyes. 
Muddu: whispers ajji 

Atthe: hmm(she smiles softly, leaning over to gently brush a strand of hair out of Muddu's face) What is it, beta? 

Muddu: yawns, her voice growing sleepy Can papa and you.. will sleep with me tonight, right? Like we always do... She murmurs, snuggling closer to Atthe, her arm dbangd over her grandmother shoulder as they cuddle together in bed. 

Vishnu: gently kisses Muddu's forehead, smiling softly Of course, little one. We're your family, after all.

(As Muddu's breathing grows heavy and even, Vishnu carefully extricates himself from under the child's limbs)

In the dimly lit room, the three of them are settled in bed. Muddu is fast asleep on the far left corner, curled up with her favorite stuffed toy. Atthe is sleeping in the middle, her arms wrapped around a pillow, her face relaxed in sleep. Vishnu is on the far right corner, his arm dbangd over Atthe protectively. 

Vishnu: whispers, his breath warm against Atthe's ear Atthe...

Atthe: What is it, Vishnu? Is something wrong?(stirs awake, blinking drowsily as she lifts her head to look at Vishnu. Her hair is mussed from sleep, and she looks adorably rumpled. She turns her body towards him, resting her head on his shoulder)

Vishnu: gently runs his fingers through her hair, his voice barely a whisper No... nothing's wrong. I just... I wanted a moment alone with you. He leans in closer, his breath warm against her neck. Atthe's eyes flutter closed as she tilts her head to give him better access. 

Atthe: whispers back Muddu's asleep...

Vishnu: he responds, his voice deep and husky. His hand is now gently cradling the back of Atthe's head as he leans in closer to her, tracing the curve of her ear with his lips. I know... that's why I wanted this moment alone with you. He presses a gentle kiss to her temple, feeling a surge of affection towards this woman who has become so important to him.

Vishnu's hand slowly inches upwards from Atthe's waist, slipping beneath the folds of her saree and finding the hem of her blouse. He slides his hand underneath, his touch warm against her skin. He gently squeezes her breasts, his fingers playing with her peaks through the thin fabric of her blouse. Atthe bites her lip to keep from moaning too loudly. Vishnu: whispers You're so beautiful... Vishnu's hand continues to wander, exploring Atthe's body even as he manages to lay her down on the bed, making sure she is lying flat on her back. Her saree is carefully arranged around her, leaving her blouse-covered breasts accessible to his touch.Vishnu leans over Atthe, his touch gentle yet insistent. He continues to caress her breasts, feeling her hardening peaks through the thin cloth of her blouse. He can hear her breathing grow heavier, and her eyes flutter shut, lost in the sensations he's evoking. Vishnu: whispers Atthe... His voice trails off as he leans down to press his lips to the base of her neck, kissing and sucking gently. Atthe lets out a soft sigh, her body relaxing into the bed as Vishnu's touch becomes more confident. His hands roam over her curves, tracing the swell of her hips and the length of her thighs. He gathers the fabric of her saree in his hands, slowly inching it upwards to reveal her legs. ...

Vishnu's hands now move to Atthe's blouse, his fingers starts unbuttoning it. He pushes the blouse open, revealing the black bra she's wearing underneath. He hooks his fingers into the cups and slowly pulls them down, baring her breasts to his hungry gaze. He leans down, his mouth finding her peaks and sucking on them hungrily. Atthe: whispers Vishnu... Atthe's voice trails off into a soft moan as Vishnu's mouth continues to lavish attention on her breasts. His hands grip her waist, pulling her closer as he suckles. She can feel the warmth of his touch spreading throughout her body, igniting a fire within her. She arches her back, pressing herself closer to him, eager for more. Vishnu: mumbles You taste so sweet...Vishnu pauses in his suckling to admire Atthe's breasts, his eyes drinking in their beauty. He reaches out to gently squeeze them, his thumbs rubbing over her sensitive nipples. Vishnu: breathlessly Atthe, your breasts are perfection. They're so full and soft, like two plump pillows just begging to be sucked. And your nipples... they're so hard and pink, just made for my mouth.

Umm ahhh Atthe's breath hitches as Vishnu continues to worship her breasts. She can feel a warmth pooling between her thighs, a telltale sign of her arousal. She spreads her legs wider, an invitation for Vishnu to touch her more intimately. She hears herself say, "Vishnu... it's getting so warm down there..." her voice barely a whisper.
 Vishnu: looks up, his eyes filled with desire Show me...

Atthe's face flushes a deep red as she tries to avoid eye contact, her hands fumbling with the saree. She hesitates for a moment before finally speaking in a barely audible whisper. Atthe: shyly It's just... it feels funny down there... like it's all warm and tingly... She quickly looks away, embarrassed by her own words. Vishnu, understanding her shyness, smiles tenderly at her. He gently grasps her waist and turns her onto her side, so she's facing away from him. He positions himself behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist. Through their clothes, he rubs his erection against her backside, his breath hot against her neck. Vishnu: whispers Like this, Atthe? Vishnu reaches down and pulls Atthe's saree up towards her waist, the cool air hitting her backside as it's exposed. He rubs his hardness against her, the fabric of his pants and her saree the only thing separating them. He leans forward, his mouth finding the shell of her ear. Vishnu: whispers So pretty, Atthe. Your saree is like a soft cushion for my dick.

Atthe: maga, I'm feeling something discomfort, umm
Vishnu pulls back slightly, his hands still wrapped around Atthe's waist as he looks down at her. He brushes a strand of hair behind her ear, his expression soft but determined. Vishnu: whispers Atthe, we're doing this for Muddu. She needs us to be close like this, to make her feel loved and wanted. And it's not like we're actually having sex, it's just foreplay. Atthe, we're doing this for Muddu. We need to stimulate your breasts so that you can produce milk for her. And the best way to do that is through foreplay.

Atthe: (nervously) i agree, but (Atthe blinks, her eyes meeting Vishnu's gaze. She bites her lower lip, a sign of her inner turmoil. Atthe: whispers )Vishnu, this is happening so fast... just yesterday we were barely speaking to each other, and now... now we're doing all this just to get milk for Muddu... Vishnu silences her with a kiss, his hands continuing to explore her body. 
. Atthe: whispers Vishnu, I think that's enough for today. We've progressed really fast, and I need some time to process everything. Can we just take it step by step from here? Maybe we can continue tomorrow.

Vishnu forces a smile, hiding his disappointment as he agrees to Atthe's request. He pulls back slightly, his hands leaving her body as he helps her adjust her saree back into place. 

Vishnu: smiles softly Of course, Atthe. We'll take it slow. Whatever you're comfortable with, I'm fine with it. He leans down and kisses her gently on the forehead.
Atthe pulls the blanket up to her chest, feeling a pang of guilt. Atthe: whispers to herself as she lies down I hope I'm not making a mistake... God, forgive me for these impure thoughts... but it's all for Muddu, isn't it? This is just the price of my past mistakes...
Like Reply
Waiting to see will our hero make Kamala pregnant or not
Like Reply