Thread Rating:
  • 117 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
hey Sean,

We have seen your love in describing the events that lead up to sexual activities especially the dirty talk, how about at this point in this episode since we are finally there we take the conversation between the two to focus on how anitas boobs and the areas around them which are poking out of the blouse are like before the blouse comes off -
1. small mole just between the boobs on the top to the right/left side and then one somewhere in the bottom
2. the shape of the nipples and now that hariya has been sucking on them the fact that they are hardened and poking through the blouse
3. if the blouse is transparent in color then the esp white in color and if Anita is not wearing a bra which i think she is not because of the tyoe of the blouse then nipples are definitely showing through
4. the size of the nipples.
5. may be there is a mole around one of the nipple, may be that will come later when the blouse comes off
6. as Hariya pours oil on his dick which is now bw her boobs the way the oil has stained the blouse and blouse is all messy so the traditional hariya dailogues of how he points out on how he has ruined the pristine blouse
7. how hariyas hairy dick looks between her boobs
8. how hariyas public hairs are all wet with oil and tickling anitas bare skin may be anita can talk about that and then that conversation leads upto them talking about public hairs
9. may be hariya also uses the juice that he is drinking to be poured on to the boobs instead of the oil saying

i mean these are just ideas and suggestions to stoke ur thoughts, its upto you to use them or not ...

Not sure if u want to hear such suggestions or if this is something that turns u off as a writer... do let me know so that i know i should avoid it

Regards,
Teebone
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I thought you'd never come back, but it's awesome to have you here again.
Like Reply
Thank you, Seansean. I loved this update just as the previous one. Loved it. Thanks. Hope I was not one of those readers who caused you grief
Like Reply
Dude you are such a writer yaar, Anita and hariya us stuck in my mind, although it's quite distracting but I am loving this distraction, update soon bro, restless night without your updates...love from a fan ?, bro...
Like Reply
Welcome back sean bro humko laga xossipy aur anita dono khatam hue but aap laut aaye thank you
Like Reply
Heart 
Welcome back !!  yourock
[+] 1 user Likes roai80's post
Like Reply
Again same plot chuchi gnd dats it dead story nyway
Like Reply
(26-09-2024, 09:42 AM)Xhmster Wrote: Again same plot chuchi gnd dats it dead story nyway

Bro if you think the thread is not worth reading please don't visit it any more..... Let us readers who want to read this story read it peacefully...... 

If you're not liking the story stop visiting it man.... Nobody is forcing you to be here. If you want to be here and read the chunchi gand and chut..... Be a silent spectator and don't comment negative.

If you think this story is dead then bury it and move on from your side (point of view) let us readers who like/love it read it peacefully.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 07:50 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Bro if you think the thread is not worth reading please don't visit it any more..... Let us readers who want to read this story read it peacefully...... 

If you're not liking the story stop visiting it man.... Nobody is forcing you to be here. If you want to be here and read the chunchi gand and chut..... Be a silent spectator and don't comment negative.

If you think this story is dead then bury it and move on from your side (point of view) let us readers who like/love it read it peacefully.

Yes we love the stroy yourock
Like Reply
We love Anita -

[Image: 47ffd13f469727e72ce10326bd6785e0027434b7-high.webp]

Read my stroy-
Forbidden Love "अंजलि का अनजान सफर"
https://xossipy.com/thread-64879.html
[+] 1 user Likes Slave.'s post
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 03:16 PM)Slave. Wrote: We love Anita -

[Image: 47ffd13f469727e72ce10326bd6785e0027434b7-high.webp]

Read my stroy-