Adultery Maids Conspiracy
(15-09-2024, 06:14 PM)The Thinker Wrote: Hey Nostalgic Bro
Your Personal msgs are disabled and I got your msg and looking forward for your reply..

Please on Personal msg so I can connect with you..
Waiting for your reply

Toh dost , updt ta kya hua? Aa rha hy na aj?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-09-2024, 06:14 PM)The Thinker Wrote: Hey Nostalgic Bro
Your Personal msgs are disabled and I got your msg and looking forward for your reply..

Please on Personal msg so I can connect with you..
Waiting for your reply

This is such a great news !!

Dear Nostalgic it would be great if you'd come back and continue this story!

Let The Thinker also write his version or If you both want to collaborate and write iam ok with it. As long as original essense of story is upheld All the best to both of you!! 

Dont know if im late, I have some points i'll write it tomorrow,
Like Reply
[Image: images-2024-09-17-T173655-770.jpg]

Anna & Aditi
Like Reply
Let's continue
With some discussion with Nostalgic and some my creation this story is started again..

It will be smooth transition form Nostalgic to Me..

I am a first time writer so I can't be perfect and will take some time as I am working and have other priorities too ,hope everyone can understand..

Let's Begin MAID'S CONSPIRACY (credit to Nostalgic)
______________________-----------__________________________

After that incident Aditi was fuming with anger, she tried her best to keep ca so that no one notice her and ask questions. They came to the hotel in that rural area that was booked by Meenal and Spruha. The town nearby was very small rather you call it a village. This hotel was on a hill and isolated from town. Behind this hotel… there was jungle and after that the sea….. When. They reached hotel, they were welcomed by the owner of this hotel, a 60 year old man. Earlier plan was to stay in sharing but Spruha said I am tired and I am going to take a separate room. In her mind she was hoping some action with Anna and she was so eager to ask Anna how he managed to seduce Aditi. Yes that's what she thinks as per her analysis Anna has already taken Aditi and that is why her Panty was in Anna's bag. But she didn't know that Anna was still few hours or days away from that moment but with the unexpected events on beach that caused uncertainty in everything between Anna and Aditi. Some things needs to be handled very carefully it takes lots of time and efforts to fix it.
Even Divya also said she would need separate room..saying I want to watch some movies and she winked looking at Meenal. Everyone understood that she was talking about video of Zubi ( That Doberman dog) and Raja and most importantly the video of Bhiva peeing she wanted to masturbate. Sometimes Divya was so blunt that even Meenal is so close to her she feels awkward.
As this was off season very few rooms were booked and the owner gave big discount on private rooms. So now the private room was for everyone.
This 2 story long building has single rooms on 1st floor and some double bed rooms on 2nd floor and then terrace on top where they serve breakfast and dinner. They serve it in a ground floor restaurant also…
Since Sudha aunty has knee pain she told she will stay on ground floor, Nalini told she will stay with Sundha aunty. 2nd floor has total 8 rooms. There were stairs that goes to terrace in between and 4 rooms on each side, On 2nd floor rooms were taken in this order.
Left most was for Anna, then Spruha then Aditi and then Divya… then stairs and the Meenals rooms. There were stairs between Meenal and Divyas room and the gap was around 20 feets. As Spruha was near counter and talking to owner on discount she arranged and assigned rooms. As it was off season that is why other part of hotel was under renewal process. Staff was also limited… owner told same to Spruha but told they won't face any issue. He called “Chotu” To move bags to respective rooms.
Chotu appeared from one room… A tall guy but very lean.. Or Very very lean and poor guy.

((Enters chotu a thin lean poor shy village boy....))
[+] 4 users Like The Thinker's post
Like Reply
Wowwww..
Like Reply
Hats off to you bro..

Though the update was short... but nice to hear that you are going to continue the story.
[+] 2 users Like pussylover1978's post
Like Reply
[Image: images-2.jpg]
Meenal

[Image: images-1.jpg]

Spurha

[Image: IMG-20240921-070108.jpg]

Bhiva
[+] 1 user Likes The Thinker's post
Like Reply
SITE FOR YOUR SEX FANTASIES WITHOUT LIMITS -
Like Reply