Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(17-09-2024, 05:56 PM)krish_999 Wrote: आप सभी को इतना इंतज़ार करवाने के लिए माफ़ी चाहता हूँ। जब पिछला अध्याय पोस्ट किया गया था, तो मैंने कहा था कि अगला अध्याय लिखने के लिए मुझे कम से कम तीन हफ़्ते चाहिए। इसलिए मैं आप सभी को इंतज़ार करने के लिए भी धन्यवाद देता हूँ।
आज रात मैं अध्याय-42 पोस्ट करूँगा। इस अध्याय का अधिकांश भाग भी पुराने संस्करण के घटनाक्रमों के प्रवाह का अनुसरण करता है। लेकिन इसमें और भी बदलाव हैं। इसलिए मुझे उम्मीद है कि आपको यह पसंद आएगा।

अगला अपडेट दो हफ़्ते बाद आएगा। जैसा कि मैं देख रहा हूँ, 42वाँ और 43वाँ अध्याय दोनों ही छोटे होने वाले हैं। और पूरी कहानी के अंतिम रूप के बारे में, अब ऐसा लग रहा है कि कहानी को पूरा करने में 7-10 अध्याय लगेंगे। मुझे उम्मीद है कि मैं बाद में जल्दी अपडेट दे पाऊँगा। लेकिन अभी के लिए, मैं कह सकता हूँ कि 43वाँ अध्याय कम से कम दो हफ़्ते बाद ही आने वाला है।
एक बार फिर इंतज़ार करने के लिए धन्यवाद।
आप सभी को प्यार।

Thanks dear friend 

Apko jitna time lene he le lo lakin 

Update time pe Dene sineier writer krish999
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Once again Desai started game where in the batch Meera has fallen, Now Meera has given the cleenchit for Desai for his agreeval, consolation for krish is temporary
Like Reply
All we asked for is explanation on some of the gaps in conversations and here we get a different ending and unnecessary drama and story that never ends. Tired of Meera and Krish story. The emotional connection that I felt as a reader is lost, now all I feel is Meera is dumb and Krish is even worse.
Now the couple will let Desai again into their life and He will destroy them but this time not with manipulation but with his true love.
1. It seems the story is rewritten in such a way that Desai is indeed a good person but couldn't control his urges and fucked Nidhi but only twice and Meera has no concern that he betrayed her on his promise that he wouldn't sleep with any one while he is with her. Dumb Meera lol
2. So Desai is really in love with Meera now since he confessed by himself..there is no other explanation as Desai have no idea that Nidhi will reveal this to Krish.
3. Meera will have to now choose Desai or Krish..and circumstances will be further be revealed that Krish will be put in a situation where Meera will choose Desai.

What happens to the past deeds Desai did? He destroyed Ananya and her husband's life and so many more before them.

Is that all Krish(Author)..If you had to write this then why come back lol
From a legendary story this has become a daily soap opera.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
(17-09-2024, 05:56 PM)krish_999 Wrote: आप सभी को इतना इंतज़ार करवाने के लिए माफ़ी चाहता हूँ। जब पिछला अध्याय पोस्ट किया गया था, तब मैंने कहा था कि अगला अध्याय लिखने के लिए मुझे कम से कम तीन हफ़्ते चाहिए। इसलिए मैं आप सभी को इंतज़ार करने के लिए भी धन्यवाद देता हूँ।
आज रात मैं अध्याय-42 पोस्ट करूँगा। इस अध्याय का अधिकांश भाग भी पुराने संस्करण के घटनाक्रमों के प्रवाह का अनुसरण करता है। लेकिन इसमें और भी बदलाव हैं। इसलिए मुझे उम्मीद है कि आपको यह पसंद आएगा।

अगला अपडेट दो हफ़्ते बाद आएगा। जैसा कि मैं देख रहा हूँ, 42वाँ और 43वाँ अध्याय दोनों ही छोटे होने वाले हैं। और पूरी कहानी के अंतिम रूप के बारे में, अब ऐसा लग रहा है कि कहानी को पूरा करने में 7-10 अध्याय लगेंगे। मुझे उम्मीद है कि मैं बाद में जल्दी अपडेट दे पाऊँगा। लेकिन अभी के लिए, मैं कह सकता हूँ कि 43वाँ अध्याय कम से कम दो हफ़्ते बाद ही आने वाला है।
एक बार फिर इंतज़ार करने के लिए धन्यवाद।
आप सभी को प्यार।
Nisse update 

Ye month end ko dena bhai agala update 

Abbbb desai aage ky planning karega ye 

Abbbbb 2 week bad hi pata chalega 

Thanks app apne shabdo ke pake he

Time pe update Dene ke liye
Like Reply
So this update is a buildup and something new is coming, interesting. Eagerly waiting to see what happens next.
Like Reply
(17-09-2024, 10:21 PM)आरसीएफ Wrote: हमने बातचीत में कुछ अंतरालों पर स्पष्टीकरण मांगा था और यहां हमें एक अलग अंत और अनावश्यक नाटक और कहानी मिलती है जो कभी खत्म नहीं होती। मीरा और कृष की कहानी से थक गए। एक पाठक के रूप में मुझे जो भावनात्मक जुड़ाव महसूस हुआ वह खो गया है, अब मुझे लगता है कि मीरा मूर्ख है और कृष और भी बुरा है।
अब दंपति देसाई को फिर से अपने जीवन में आने देंगे और वह उन्हें नष्ट कर देगा लेकिन इस बार चालाकी से नहीं बल्कि अपने सच्चे प्यार से।
1. ऐसा लगता है कि कहानी को इस तरह से फिर से लिखा गया है कि देसाई वास्तव में एक अच्छा व्यक्ति है, लेकिन अपनी इच्छाओं को नियंत्रित नहीं कर सका और निधि के साथ संभोग किया, लेकिन केवल दो बार और मीरा को कोई चिंता नहीं है कि उसने अपने वादे को तोड़ दिया कि वह उसके साथ रहते हुए किसी के साथ नहीं सोएगा। मूर्ख मीरा लोल
2. तो देसाई अब मीरा से वास्तव में प्यार करता है
3. मीरा को अब देसाई या कृष में से किसी एक को चुनना होगा..और आगे चलकर परिस्थितियाँ सामने आएंगी कि कृष को ऐसी स्थिति में डाल दिया जाएगा जहाँ मीरा देसाई को चुनेगी।

देसाई ने जो पिछले कर्म किए थे उनका क्या होगा? उसने अनन्या और उसके पति की ज़िंदगी बर्बाद कर दी और उनसे पहले और भी बहुत कुछ किया।

क्या बस इतना ही है कृष (लेखक)...अगर आपको यह लिखना ही था तो वापस क्यों आए?
एक पौराणिक कहानी से यह एक डेली सोप ओपेरा बन गया है।

एमere sineier writer ko bahot acche se pata he merra ko ky chhiye

Or wo hi aage hoga

Merra har tarike se maje legi

Ye real life stories ban gai he meri

Q ki mere sath bhi asea kuch had tak huva he lekin

Me aajjjjj tak samaj nahi paya ki ek female ko sex ke alawa or bhi kuch chiye hota he 

Lakin ye ham log nahi jante 

Ye desai janta he bade bhai

Relaxxxxxx
[+] 1 user Likes shake chilli's post
Like Reply
Very small updates and pretty much the same paragraphs with small changes towards the end of the episode . It seems you still have not decided the plot of the next chapters .
In my opnion , Meera pretty much forgiving Desai for having sex with Nidhi by coercion changes the character depiction of Meera and her moral values in the story . It means she was Ok with sexual assualting Nidhi just because Desai has confessed .

A better plot would have been separation between Meera and Krish with Krish moving on and Meera trying to woo her back .
Like Reply
Thanks krish for much better part now I have got allmost all answers in this part which remained unanswered your previous part only one answer missing about Desai i think in hole story you never shows in Desai behaviour about Desai blackmailing any lady why in this part suddenly you blame Desai as blackmailing which don't suit on Desai hopes you explained in future
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
(17-09-2024, 11:06 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Very small updates and pretty much the same paragraphs with small changes towards the end of the episode . It seems you still have not decided the plot of the next chapters .
In my opnion , Meera pretty much forgiving Desai for having sex with Nidhi by coercion changes the character depiction of Meera and her moral values  in the story . It means she was Ok with sexual assualting Nidhi just because Desai has confessed .  

A better plot would have been separation  between Meera and Krish with Krish moving on and Meera trying to woo her back .

He decided the plot already, Aren't you reading in between the lines how Desai's faults are being rewritten as non faults...He is being clean slated in prep for final union with Meera.

Agreed. Meera is changed now and no consistency. As she is wife of some one else , its not my concern what he does to others..what happened to her moral conscience? 
She knows how it is with women once they experience with Desai and Desai using Nidhi to relieve of his frustration is fine for her as its none of her concern WOW...Also what happened to the discussion of Piyush? She is fine with Krish accepting that she will sleep with him , Isn't that why fight started , with out resolving that how come they both are back to normal? Desai clearly manipulated Krish here and She didn't accept that yet.
Like Reply
For me the story was over during the previous version itself. However, author decided to rewrite the last few chapters which triggered my curiosity. However, I am quite disappointed after reading this chapter. According to meera , desai is a changed man and she is proud about his changes as she is the cause for this. She trust his words morethan krish and admire him. Now Desai revelaed about his blackmailing Nidhi for sexual favour which meera just brushed off this and happy that he confessed this to her. Feeling pity on the characterisation of meera again. How she could give a clean chit to a man who she belive as a changed/ good man who truly love her? How she can give a clean chit to someone that blackmailed a youn girls during her most vulnerable state for sexual favour when the girl is working for her husband? Meera told that when desai is with her he should not seek sex outside. Now meera is ok with desai bringing Nidhi to her own home and have luck session after blackmailing the girl and pretending desai was waiting for krish to recover so that she can have sex with meera and he is storing his semen for that day. Very loyal? How easily meera as a character says that she is not concerned about Nidhi ? Where is her morals or common sense. Now about krish. From Nidhi, krish understand that Desai is way more danger than he expected. He is determined to confront desai. When meera given clean chit to desai, why krish become so naive and didn't confront meera's stand. Both krish and meera admit that desai made the drift between the couple and then in this opportunity why krish didn't demaned that they should stop seeing desai and concentrate on their family? Krish got an opportunity to confront meera's doublestand about Nidhi incident and also to stop desai from.their life. As usual auther made krish agian as a dumb and Meera as someone which readers don't know till now ( an epitome of hypocrisy). DESAI as a good player moved his chess pawn much earlier than krish. And still krish is not getting the move of Desai surprise me. A cat who fell on hot water will always fearful about the water itself. After going through all this ,krish is depicted as a dumb and naive in this part. Now meera don't have any deal breaking with desai. Wheather he sleep with others, bang others or even blackmail others, or luck others in her home or even try to separate the couple, she is ready to give clean chit to the " changed Man". Now the story is may fo.like this. Meera will find out krish was staying with Parvati and doubt him and leave with desai or she may accuse the video recording of Nidhi as a symptom of krish fetish mind and leave him. Or find out krish have a baby in chapter 2 and leave. Any way thus chapter is quite disappointing
[+] 1 user Likes Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply
This update solidifies your status as a master storyteller. Truly remarkable work, Krish! You're the KING of authors.

1. In the Update 41, the way the fight started & evolved between Krish and Meera, I felt story again heading towards the same path like last ending. However, Desai played a good role there which he didn't have to yet he chose to convince Meera to have a one-on-one conversation with Krish and to give him a chance to hear him out. It somewhere will later click Krish's mind that it was Desai who made that chance possible for him.

One thing that definitely bugged me about Meera in chapter 41 was where she during heated moments claimed that Desai is nowhere like Krish and he is not cuckold like him and Desai never wishes to share her with other men. While her words might have been fueled by anger, they cast a shadow on her double character.
Her statements kind of implied that she never wanted to be involved with other men and Krish was responsible for making her do it. Meera words portrayed as if it was always a forced upon her and she did it without her consent which is not at all true and somewhat signifies Meera's double face. True, she never initiated any encounter, but when it happened she always embraced and enjoyed the moments with other men & never ran away from it. She infact used to encourage Krish in her own smart witty exciting dialogs, may it be with Desai or any other guy. So blaming solely Krish sounded very weird of Meera and her statements sounded to show that Krish being cuckold is a hateful thing which she never wants from her man. It kind of showed Krish less of a man in front of Desai which is not true. In truth she wanted it when Krish wanted it & always loved it as well. They are a special couple deeply in love who explore their sex life doing all these stuff. May this low mindset society call it anything but they were happy doing it with each other. They are far better than those fake  couple who claim to be in love but get separated when things turn even a bit ugly. Story has always shown that Krish and Meera become closer to each other when they explore their sexual boundaries which is a true in real life as well. 

2.  Chapter 42 is nothing short of breathtaking—a pivotal moment in the story. 
How smartly author managed everything is kind of work which we can't expect from any other writer on this platform.

Had Krish revealed the truth about Desai and Nidhi to Meera, it would have led to a disastrous outcome similar to past ending. Meera would instantly hated Desai to a level that she would have thrown him out of her home and everything would have remained same like the last ending. But now possibilities have changed. 
However, the author skillfully altered the course by having Desai disclose the truth himself, though Desai manipulated the confession a bit in his favor but who wouldn't do it as a person.  It was a good strategy to keep Meera calm.
This revelation is likely to soften Krish’s stance, as Desai’s willingness to expose himself for Meera and Krish’s sake demonstrates his intention to mend their relationship. Krish won't forget this and neither would Meera.

Meera seemed quite calmed down after Desai's revelations, may be she is just content that finally her Krish is back to her which is the only thing matters to her at this point but  it’s crucial that she addresses her feelings towards Desai, who still betrayed her trust despite his assurances. How can she simply give Desai a clean slate so easily. We'll get to see that part in future I guess. May be Krish would do it on Desai's behalf to return Desai's favor lol.

With this amazing update, there could be a possibility that Krish and Meera might forgive Desai which they should after a while and Desai after sometime might convince Meera or Krish for Shimoga or any trip together where we can expect something exciting which we have been expecting from start of this story . i.e. to let Krish unobstructed witness Desai's sexual episode with Meera without 'both' of them knowing about him watching. This part was added to last ending in a very bad way which was like a mental trauma to Krish and to us readers as well. Hopefully, it would be exciting in this ending.

As far as I understand agenda is not to make Desai an enemy to make Meera and Krish unite again but to explore how relationships evolve and heal. Things can be done in a better way which  author just did.
                    Desai may have developed feelings for Meera but that doesn't mean he wants to steal her away from Krish which is quite evident from his confession. He knows Meera's loves only Krish and may be he now understands that love means to give freedom and to want your loved one to be happy and he knows Meera's happiness lies with Krish but yes wanting Meera for a little while is what he can always expect which is not wrong at all on his part and this is what Desai did here. Desai knows if a day comes when she has to choose between Desai and Krish, it would be always Krish (if no other twists follow), although Meera might have little feelings for Desai which is actually expected when you spend so pleasurable physical moments with a guy who is monster in bed. 

For me this is just not a story anymore. It has already become a saga. I’m grateful to be part of this journey through your work, Krish_999.

Can’t wait for the next update!
Like Reply
Loved the latest chapter Krish , though I have to say as a fan. I would love to see you explore Krish as a character more. To be honest , him getting super posessed and desperate for stuff is getting repetative for any usual Cuckold stories. Its already established that Krish is not exactly a full cuckold since he has slept with other women and also satisfied them. This over obsession of himself being a cuckold won't help in his arc. Which is why I was thinking my earlier post that somehow Krish should get his wish fullfilled and see Meera with Desai and overcome that phase of cuckoldry so that the seeds of redemption can be put on his mind. I don't want Krish to be generic angry man , I want him to improvise , adapt to his surroundings. I want him to become a calculative strategist and eventually win back Meera from Desai and I want Meera to see the change in Krish and starts to love him more and realize that he is the one mean't for her. Regardless , I like that you've decided to expand the story and I cannot wait how this saga develops.
Like Reply
I am great fan of this story as well as as author Krish ki writing skills ka poori tarah kayal hoo I am here only for this story here because yaha Aaj ki date me koi bhi or story is story ke near by bhi ha ma hindi me likh raha hoo because I am not perfect to explain my real rhaghts in english although I know English can read can write but I can't explain so deeply my real feelings so I preferred hindi hinglish to explain
I aik to is story ko jab tak aap teeno parts ko combine karke nahi padoge aap kisi bhi dicision tak can't reached mat be ist two parts same writer ke nahi ha so pl read full story starts by part I to three
2 now I came on Krish is story ka main character Jo ki story ka centre part ha usme i can't type so long i explained next part after some time pl be with me
Like Reply
(18-09-2024, 04:25 AM)आलोचक_ईमानदार Wrote: यह अपडेट एक मास्टर स्टोरीटेलर के रूप में आपकी स्थिति को मजबूत करता है। वास्तव में उल्लेखनीय काम, कृष! आप लेखकों के राजा हैं।

1. अपडेट 41 में, जिस तरह से कृष और मीरा के बीच लड़ाई शुरू हुई और विकसित हुई, मुझे लगा कि कहानी फिर से पिछले अंत की तरह उसी रास्ते पर जा रही है। हालाँकि, देसाई ने वहाँ एक अच्छी भूमिका निभाई, जो उसे करने की ज़रूरत नहीं थी, फिर भी उसने मीरा को कृष के साथ आमने-सामने बात करने और उसे सुनने का मौका देने के लिए मनाने का विकल्प चुना। यह कहीं न कहीं बाद में कृष के दिमाग में क्लिक करेगा कि यह देसाई ही था जिसने उसके लिए वह मौका संभव बनाया।

अध्याय 41 में मीरा के बारे में एक बात जिसने मुझे निश्चित रूप से परेशान किया, वह यह थी कि जब उसने गर्मजोशी के क्षणों के दौरान दावा किया कि देसाई कृष की तरह बिल्कुल नहीं है और वह उसकी तरह व्यभिचारी नहीं है और देसाई उसे कभी भी अन्य पुरुषों के साथ साझा नहीं करना चाहता। जबकि उसके शब्द गुस्से से भरे हुए हो सकते हैं, वे उसके दोहरे चरित्र पर छाया डालते हैं।
उसके बयानों से यह पता चलता है कि वह कभी भी अन्य पुरुषों के साथ संबंध नहीं बनाना चाहती थी और कृष उसे ऐसा करने के लिए मजबूर करने के लिए जिम्मेदार था। मीरा के शब्दों को इस तरह से दर्शाया गया है जैसे कि यह हमेशा उस पर थोपा गया था और उसने ऐसा उसकी सहमति के बिना किया जो कि बिल्कुल भी सच नहीं है और कुछ हद तक मीरा के दोहरे चेहरे को दर्शाता है। सच है, उसने कभी किसी से मिलने की पहल नहीं की, लेकिन जब भी ऐसा हुआ उसने हमेशा दूसरे पुरुषों के साथ पलों को गले लगाया और उसका आनंद लिया और कभी उससे दूर नहीं भागी। वह वास्तव में अपने खुद के स्मार्ट मजाकिया रोमांचक संवादों में कृष को प्रोत्साहित करती थी, चाहे वह देसाई के साथ हो या किसी और के साथ। इसलिए केवल कृष को दोषी ठहराना मीरा के लिए बहुत अजीब लग रहा था और उसके बयानों से ऐसा लग रहा था कि कृष का व्यभिचारी होना एक घृणित बात है जो वह अपने पति से कभी नहीं चाहती। यह कृष को देसाई के सामने कमतर दिखाता है जो कि सच नहीं है। सच में वह चाहती थी जब कृष चाहता था और हमेशा इसे प्यार करती थी। वे एक विशेष जोड़े हैं जो गहराई से प्यार करते हैं और ये सब करके अपने यौन जीवन का पता लगाते हैं। यह निम्न मानसिकता वाला समाज इसे कुछ भी कहे लेकिन वे एक दूसरे के साथ ऐसा करके खुश थे। वे उन नकली जोड़ों से कहीं बेहतर हैं जो प्यार में होने का दावा करते हैं लेकिन जब चीजें थोड़ी भी खराब हो जाती हैं तो अलग हो जाते हैं। कहानी ने हमेशा दिखाया है कि कृष और मीरा एक-दूसरे के करीब आते हैं जब वे अपनी यौन सीमाओं का पता लगाते हैं जो वास्तविक जीवन में भी सच है। 

2। अध्याय 42 लुभावने से कम नहीं है - कहानी में एक महत्वपूर्ण क्षण। 
लेखक ने कितनी चतुराई से सब कुछ प्रबंधित किया है, यह इस तरह का काम है जिसकी हम इस मंच पर किसी अन्य लेखक से उम्मीद नहीं कर सकते हैं।

अगर कृष ने मीरा को देसाई और निधि के बारे में सच्चाई बताई होती, तो यह पिछले अंत की तरह ही विनाशकारी परिणाम देता। मीरा तुरंत देसाई से इस स्तर तक नफरत करती कि वह उसे अपने घर से निकाल देती और सब कुछ पिछले अंत की तरह ही रहता। लेकिन अब संभावनाएँ बदल गई हैं। 
हालांकि, लेखक ने देसाई से खुद सच्चाई का खुलासा करवाकर कुशलता से पाठ्यक्रम बदल दिया, हालांकि देसाई ने अपने पक्ष में स्वीकारोक्ति को थोड़ा सा बदल दिया, लेकिन एक व्यक्ति के रूप में ऐसा कौन नहीं करेगा। मीरा को शांत रखने के लिए यह एक अच्छी रणनीति थी।
इस खुलासे से कृष के रुख में नरमी आने की संभावना है, क्योंकि मीरा और कृष की खातिर खुद को उजागर करने की देसाई की इच्छा उनके रिश्ते को सुधारने के उनके इरादे को दर्शाती है। कृष इसे नहीं भूलेगा और न ही मीरा।

देसाई के खुलासे के बाद मीरा काफी शांत लग रही थी, हो सकता है कि वह बस इस बात से संतुष्ट हो कि आखिरकार उसका कृष उसके पास वापस आ गया है, जो इस समय उसके लिए एकमात्र चीज है, लेकिन यह महत्वपूर्ण है कि वह देसाई के प्रति अपनी भावनाओं को संबोधित करे, जिसने अपने आश्वासनों के बावजूद भी उसके साथ विश्वासघात किया। वह देसाई को इतनी आसानी से कैसे साफ-सुथरा कर सकती है। मुझे लगता है कि हम भविष्य में उस हिस्से को देखेंगे। हो सकता है कि कृष देसाई के पक्ष में देसाई का एहसान चुकाने के लिए ऐसा करे।

इस अद्भुत अपडेट के साथ, यह संभावना हो सकती है कि कृष और मीरा देसाई को माफ कर दें, जो उन्हें कुछ समय बाद करना चाहिए और देसाई कुछ समय बाद मीरा या कृष को शिमोगा या किसी साथ की यात्रा के लिए मना सकता है, जहाँ हम कुछ रोमांचक की उम्मीद कर सकते हैं, जिसकी हम इस कहानी की शुरुआत से ही उम्मीद कर रहे हैं। यानी कृष को मीरा के साथ देसाई के यौन प्रसंग को बिना किसी बाधा के देखने देना, बिना 'दोनों' को पता चले कि वह देख रहा है। इस हिस्से को आखिरी अंत में बहुत बुरे तरीके से जोड़ा गया था जो कृष और हम पाठकों के लिए एक मानसिक आघात की तरह था। उम्मीद है, यह इस अंत में रोमांचक होगा।

जहाँ तक मैं समझता हूँ एजेंडा मीरा और कृष को फिर से एक करने के लिए देसाई को दुश्मन बनाना नहीं है, बल्कि यह पता लगाना है कि रिश्ते कैसे विकसित होते हैं और ठीक होते हैं। चीजों को बेहतर तरीके से किया जा सकता है, जो लेखक ने अभी किया है।
                    देसाई ने मीरा के लिए भावनाएँ विकसित की होंगी, लेकिन इसका मतलब यह नहीं है कि वह उसे कृष से दूर करना चाहता है, जो उसके कबूलनामे से काफी स्पष्ट है। वह जानता है कि मीरा केवल कृष से प्यार करती है और शायद अब वह समझता है कि प्यार का मतलब स्वतंत्रता देना और अपने प्रियजन को खुश देखना है और वह जानता है कि मीरा की खुशी कृष के साथ है लेकिन हां, मीरा को थोड़े समय के लिए चाहना वह हमेशा उम्मीद कर सकता है जो उसकी ओर से बिल्कुल भी गलत नहीं है और यही देसाई ने यहां किया है। देसाई जानती है कि अगर ऐसा दिन आता है जब उसे देसाई और कृष के बीच चयन करना होगा, तो वह हमेशा कृष ही होगा (यदि कोई और मोड़ नहीं आता है), हालांकि मीरा के मन में देसाई के लिए थोड़ी भावनाएँ हो सकती हैं जो वास्तव में अपेक्षित है जब आप एक ऐसे आदमी के साथ इतने सुखद शारीरिक क्षण बिताते हैं जो बिस्तर में राक्षस है।  मेरे लिए यह अब केवल एक कहानी नहीं

है। यह पहले से ही एक गाथा बन गई है। मैं आपके काम के माध्यम से इस यात्रा का हिस्सा बनने के लिए आभारी
हा apne bahot hi dil se comment diya he

Or achi tipni ki he thank
Like Reply
1 ab ma Krish ke charchter par ata hoo jaisa ma samjh paya wo imotional ha masoom ha I think he is as good being a normal man good on bed also although wo Desai ki tarh nahi ha ska kasoor bas itna ha wo Meera ka husband ha in part 2 he was a good lover on bed with Shalini and ananya allso lekin Meera ke saath kabhi nahi kyoki Meera hi uski kamjori majboori ka fayada utha rahi ha may be he will be more happy with parwati also.
No 2 Meera charchter shayad wo hi in saari conspiracy ko rachne waali ha wo bed par kisi bhi mard ke saath enjoy kar sakti ha par usko bhi sex ke time kisi or ke sahare ki need hoti ha wo ha krish wo tabhi satisfaction feel karti ha jab krish aaspaas ho wo shekhar daas ya Dessi kyoo na ho wo Ashish ke saath bhi satisfied nahi hui tab krish aaspaas nahi tha same wo Desai ke saath bhi ist time satisfied nahi hui ki tab waha krish nahi tha aap hi bataaiye Desai jaise alpha mard ke saath full night sex ke baad bhi wo satisfied nahi hui how can posible yaar or anniversary ki raat kewal half hour me wo full satisfied ho gai how can posible yaar use har baar gair mard ke saath sex me maza tabhi ata ha jab krish aaspaas ho is liye wo Krish ko kabhi nahi chidegi but I think Krish ko use chodne hi hoga apne future ke liye warna Meera uska use karti rahegi chahe Desai ho ya na ho
3 ab ma Desai par ata hoo I know wo har married' lady ko fasata ha uske sath sex karta ha magar kisi ki family life kharb nahi karta wo itna bhi easy nahi ha wo aik Alpha man ha he knows very well wo har lady ko chod kar bhi uski life me apni chaap chodna chahta ha wo wish karta ha har wo aurat usse sex ke baad jab apne lover ya husband ke saath bed par ho wo use feel kare isme wo aik sadistic feeling rakhta ha yehi anannya ke saath Meera ke saath or Nidhi ko bhi bola ke apne lover ke paas jaaye jab bhi wo sex kare usko feel kare Mera ke saath ist time sex ke time wo desprate tha wo ist lady thi jo usse impress nahi hui uski ego heart hui tabhi usne uska peecha jaari rakha baad me wo samjh gaya ki Meera bhi aik normal lady nahi ha wo bhi krish ke presence me satisfied hoti ha to usne ye haal buna wo Meera ko akele apne home town kabhi nahi le jayega Bina krish ke or Meera bhi nahi jaayengi I think Krish ke future' ke liye uski Meera ko chodna hi chahiye warna Meera uska use karti rahegi chahe Desai ho ya or koi ma is story ko apni Nazar se samjh paya koi or reader na ho may bhi author hi iska reply de paaye story is too good may bi ye story ma part one se ab tak kitni baar padi ha don't know story is top most story on my hole life writer ko many many thanks all the best ??????
Like Reply
I would like to remind all friends who write their comments in Hindi and/or Hinglish that 
many readers and fans of this story and the author Krish do not understand either language. 
To make your comments understandable to everyone else, I request you to write your 
thoughts and comments in English in future.

Thank you very much for your attention ...

"Ebony and Ivory"

In my previous comment, I emphasized the piano as an instrument. 
And for good reason.
For me, Krish and Meera are like the keys of a piano that only become one “side by side”. 
If one part is missing, the other does not work.
For me, all men are conductors for certain concert units, which are seasonal and limited 
in time and end at the end of the season.

They are inseparable ... otherwise they both die !..

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
I think Meera and Desai have own destoted mind set where Meera need her own satisfaction in the presence of krish and Desai his own he want after him Meera do sex with Krish but in her subscene she feels his presence Desai ka distroted mind ha so why Krish always used by them although he love Meera but Meera not love him he is innocent person need lot of care and love which I think only Parvati can give him he left Meera with her own definately she dnt left her toys mean krish easily but he must be leve Meera which he can best of luck for krish
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
But I think Meera is not going with Desai without Krish Desai allso dnt do this he want to fuck Meera in the presence of Krish so please left both alone with there own guilt
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
I read this story long ago and now author updating what we expect in this
[+] 1 user Likes Srissss's post
Like Reply