Adultery Twenty20 - Short Stories (End of S3)
if there is enough interest will come up with new short story

thanks for reading
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very hot. please write more.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
(13-09-2024, 11:08 PM)fuckandforget Wrote: Very hot. please write more.

sure.. what type/joner you want ?
Like Reply
Go with a adultery one
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-14-08-33-28-42-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-14-08-34-11-00-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
S3 E1  Ageless

Bhooshan is 60 year old rich man living in a big bungalow outside the city limits. Without his wife he is alone but would not allow his kids to stay with him.. He wants them to be independent and earn money on their own.. All the wealth he has generated is all due to his hard work and shrewdness .. at least till he is alive he doesn’t want to share his wealth with kids

But wealth alone wont make man happy.. health is also important and of course the love and affection of kith and kin… he is missing all these and depends on servants.  For now atleast another 5-10 years he doesn’t want kids to come and stay with him. They can come for vacation for a week in a year.. that’s all !!!

One day after having early dinner, he is having a stroll in the garden when a vehicle is stopped by the security guard… as Bhooshan sir is in garden itself, the security guard came and told some visitors have come.. Bhooshan asked him to let them in..

The driver dropped them there and left..

He saw three beautiful young girls, in modern dress.. Unable to recognize any of them, one girl came near to him and bending her head and hiding her head in Bhooshan’s stomach murmured “grandpa.. I am Sheethal.. daughter of your last son”

Bhooshan is shocked hearing that name !!!  his eyes have become wet and silently walked along with them into the house and kept quite.. all the girls are tense.. at least he allowed them to come inside but is not talking..

After a while wiping his eyes, asked Sheethal to come near and looking at her with his lit eyes , he says “Sheethal.. I never heard that name in our house.. your name is Seetha right?”

Sheethal coming more close to him , looking into Bhooshan’s eyes says “Grandpa .. you are right.. My name is Seetha, but when I went to London to do my schooling there changed myself to Sheethal..”..  His heart is beating fast.. lifting her chin up and looking in to her eyes like a old lover “Sheethal.. why that name only ? why not some other name ?” .. noticing shiver in his voice and controlling tears she says “Because Sheethal is so dear to you grandpa.. as long as she was with you you were so happy.. now.. without grandma.. you are looking aged, jaded and weak..”

He gave her a hug and says “yeah.. she left me alone and that made me become like this..my wife.. Sheethal.. so beautiful.. like you Sheethal..”

Now all the girls are happy.. one girl asked “Grandpa.. you have so many kids and grandkids..why don’t you allow them to be with you.. atleast you wont be alone”

Bhooshan replies “dear.. they all want my wealth.. there is no love , there is only money involved in our relation… at this age I want peace, love and happiness, girls, go get ready.. we have guest room in first floor, I will call the cook to make food for you”

Sheethal says “don’t worry grandpa.. we had our dinner.. we will go and freshen up”

Bhooshan while walking with them to the first floor says “Sheethal.. you should have called me before coming , I would have come to airport… coming alone in cabs in this route is not safe for girls, that too in dark”…

He showed a big guest room with all amenities like fridge, microwave, bar, king size bed, big sofa and a very big attached bathroom.. its looking like a 7 star luxury hotel room..

“Hi grandpa.. I am Aditi”

“Hi grandpa.. I am Ishita”

“Beautiful names.. please enjoy your vacation.. there is a calling bell device near to the bed, if any need is required press that bell, I will come from my room”

“Grandpa.. why the trouble.. we came hear to rest and relax.. not make you work.. we will take care of ourselves”

“Sheethal.. ok. Take rest, we will meet tomorrow morning”

“Grandpa..we came here to spend time with you… not eat, sleep, roam around”

“ok..let me close the house and come..”

Bhooshan goes down and closes all the doors, in case of emergency the security guard has the key to come in and also there is an emergency alarm in all the rooms including bathrooms to let security guards be aware

He comes up to the guest room and sits in the sofa as they all go to bathroom at once and take shower and come in night dresses.. feeling tired they all lied down on the bed which is so good..

He is looking at them and complimenting their beauty he says “girls.. you all look so pretty.. you are in a way lucky to get that beauty , keep grounded and focus on your life”

Sheethal gets up and sits next to Bhooshan.. holding his hands , she says “Grandpa.. all of us are raised in modern foreign countries , we all miss the family .. values, love, warmth .. yes, we have parents with us, but again its always mechanical , calculated life.. I told these girls I will show what the real family means .. what the pure love means.. unconditional love .. Grandpa.. we couldn’t come early as parents didn’t allow us to go alone… now that we are majors we have the freedom and choice .. we will be here for a week if its ok with you”

Bhooshan pulling her closer says “dear.. you can stay here as long as you girls wish..yes, the family values are diminishing every where..the more you earn the more the distance with the rest.. love pulls people together.. money pushes them away.. at such an young age your thinking is so matured Sheethal.. beauty with brains”, he laughs

The other two girls are watching them and hearing the conversation with interest..

Aditi says “Grandpa.. you please sleep here only.. we can pickup some wisdom from you.. “

Bhooshan calls that girl and makes her sit in his lap and praises her “you are so cute Aditi.. I like your cat eyes.. “..  Aditi feels so happy.. looking at Ishita, he calls her also and asks her to sit on other side..

He is talking talking and in between cracking some jokes.. he is making them all feel at home..

All the girls are so happy.. that grandpa is so nice..

Sheethal asks Bhooshan “grandpa.. you are so good , but you have a bad reputation outside as a very strict person, now I can understand.. but being little bit soft doesn’t hurt right ?” … looking at Sheetal and pulling her into his left side of the chest replies “I know my kids from 40 years, I know what type of persons they are .. I cant be nice to them.. I don’t know guys much, I can be soft with you.. but if you show your attitude then I wont be soft..”

Aditi turns her head back looking into Bhooshan’s eyes and says “grandpa.. good deal.. we will be like good girls and you be like a gentleman… we can be happy together” .. rolling her eyes and talking in a sweet voice.. the innocence , beauty, girlish expressions , all these are making him feel good.. he kisses her cheeks and says “yes… deal..ok, go and sleep.. “ , he says

Sheethal laughs and says “Grandpa.. no hurry to sleep.. anyway we brought you some imported cigars if you don’t mind” , she goes and opens her bag and gives to him… he is so happy , but immediately says “smoking is injurious to health” and keeps it aside..

“ok.. your wish grandpa..atleast you wont say no to this” , handing him imported scotch… he couldn’t believe his eyes.. “alcohol is dangerous to health” , comments Ishita from side.. pulling her and giving her a peck he says “true..any thing in moderation is ok”

Aditi picks up the glasses from the bar area and mixes his glass and hands over to him.. he takes a sip and feels relaxed.. this kind of imported scotch is difficult to get here.. while talking and joking , he completes the round.. he is fully relaxed now and is not giving lectures about values, family etc..

He gets up and goes to bathroom and comes back.. by then the three girls are on the bed.. inviting him to join them on the bed, Sheethal shows place between her and Aditi… he comes and joins them on the bed.. Aditi sleeping next to Sheethal says “grandpa.. we are also grand kids to you like Sheethal.. I brought you a special gift to you “ , she gets up and pulls a special candy and gives to him…

“dear.. am I a kid to eat candies.. Scotch is ok, cigars are ok. But candies?”

She comes and directly lays on him and looking into his eyes, holding one end of the candy in her mouth and bending down and pushing that candy into his mouth and laughs.. he pats her on the head and says “you are so naughty .. any way..it’s tasting nice.. give to all” , she actually is holding three more and gave to all and takes one...

Still sleeping on top of him, she says “grandpa, I should have made you eat with my mouth”.. looking into her top and cleavage , he replies “hahaa.. anyway I like the way you make the things happen.. the candy is so good”, putting his hand on her buttocks..

She puts her head down on Bhooshan’s chest and closes her eyes .. while other two girls have turned towards him and wrap around his arms in each side.. pulling them and feeling all the three girls he feels happy..

All of them maintain that silence and feeling those moments.. his mind has gone back to his youth days.. always busy with business, he ignored the pleasures at that time and after marriage , his life is with his wife only.. Sheethal.. such a beautiful girl. Innocent and saved me from depression many times due to losses in business.. every time I came out I became more stronger.. all due to Sheethal.. she is such a pillar of strength to me..

As thoughts of my wife surrounded me, my attention went to Sheethal , my grand daughter on left side, looking her beauty , innocence and above all the kindhearted nature to make me happy with cigars, scotch ..  I am losing control over my thoughts and the effect of scotch is taking its toll ? with one peg only ? no way.. I am looking at her with love and passion as she is raising her eyebrows and asking me what..

Those cute expressions and talking with eyes and  the fact that Aditi is sleeping on my body and with three girls around, my dick started raising and in a sudden spurt of heat, I pushed Aditi down and rolled my self on Sheethal and started kissing her cheeks passionately .. as she didn’t expect this onslaught , she is puzzled and before she could notice what is happening, I started giving thrusts through my dhothi on her crotch and my dick is in rage, hitting her thighs and pussy while I took her lips into my control and started licking , sucking , kissing them and moaning

“Sheethal.. come back.. into my life… ah..ah..ah… ah..ah..ah… ah..ah..ah...uffff....ummmm..hmmmmm..
ah..ah..ah… please… shee….tha…l….”

seeing redness in my eyes the other two girls didn’t dare to stop me.. my weight , force is too much to Sheethal and she surrendered herself and is expressionless.. I am giving her wild pushes from bottom and in 2 minutes I roared big and closing me eyes shivering and shaking my whole body , I released huge amount of cum in my dhothi.. making it and her gown wet..

I rolled down from Sheethal and closed my eyes in ecstasy ..

Noticing what has happened, Aditi went to bathroom and came out with wet wipes..  she removed his dhothi and pulled his limp dick out and started cleaning with wipes.. He opened his eyes and noticed whats happening .. Both Aditi and Ishita wiped the cum from his dick , balls and cleaned with wet towel..

Sheethal woke up from shock and realizing what has happened is seeing the girls cleaning his dick..  she got up, noticing the cum on her gown, she pulled her gown , removed it and holding it in one hand, bending down and holding his limp dick in another hand, she started giving the dick head some kisses and putting the cum on her gown into his mouth..

Bhooshan is shocked.. reality is sinking in and tears rolling on his eyes, he is holding Sheethal head with his hands and pulled her up onto him and kissing on her cheeks, says “Sheethal , I am extremely sorry at what I did.. for a moment I thought you are my wife.. couldn’t control”… wiping his eyes with her tongue , she replies “I can understand grandpa.. I am glad your love towards grandma is still in tact” , she is kissing his cheeks..

Meanwhile the other girls are looking at his limp dick and giggling ..”grandpa.. you couldn’t last even 2 minutes.. you are in a hurry” .. pulling Aditi up “don’t challenge my dick.. due to that spur of the moment I didn’t last long” , he got up naked and mixed one more glass of scotch and came and sat on the bed with his glass.. Aditi, Ishita also picked up a glass and come onto the bed..

“should I bring a new dhothi grandpa?” , asked Sheetal

He says no and asks Sheethal .. why are you not drinking sweety ?

She comes and sits in his lap and takes his glass and sips a bit .. she is without her gown which means only with panty.. no bra.. her whitish body and silken hair is making her look gorgeous with those medium size breasts which are so cute.. firm and round topped with inch wide honey color pencil sharp nipples..  he couldn’t take his eyes off while Ishita puts a candy in Sheethal’s mouth and asks her to feed grandpa..

Putting the glass aside, he slides down completely and Sheethal laying on him and bending down holding the candy in her mouth is pushing her mouth into his and feeding that sweet candy is licking his lips, tongue and giving wild kisses.. the candy juice is so good , he gives some to her while she mixes that juice with her saliva and gives it back.. one more candy and they are eating it like kids but enjoying like adults

What they don’t know and only Aditi knows is those are special candies that will raise your desire levels high and make you not sleep and wanting something between the thighs.

The effect is visible as Ishita is pushing Sheethal forward and picking Bhooshan’s dick and kissing it.. the small cute dick is getting the attention it deserves and she is kissing, chewing , sucking the dick, balls… while Sheethal is in deep French kiss session with grandpa..

Aditi has joined the kissing session from side and started licking his saliva that he is plucking from Sheethal’s mouth.. Bhooshan is in cloud nine… young beautiful girls making him happy.. his dick has started coming to life.. after another passionate session of kissing, he pushes them and says enough.. while Ishitha is still giving him blow job.. he caresses her head and moans and says enough dear

Not satisfied she stops and comes up..
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Sheethal

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-13-15-31-54-99-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Aditi

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-11-16-17-04-15-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply
Ishitha

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-10-14-56-12-11-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Cant wait to read more.
[+] 1 user Likes drillhot's post
Like Reply
(15-09-2024, 02:40 PM)drillhot Wrote: Cant wait to read more.

thanks bro
Like Reply
Sheethal

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-17-19-18-21-42-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
Aditi

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-15-21-04-41-30-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
Ishita