Adultery Maids Conspiracy
(06-09-2024, 11:49 AM)The Thinker Wrote: If the orignal writer is not continuing this story..I would love to continue it and end it..

GIVE ME YOUR VIEWS IF YOU WANT THIS STORY TO GET CONTINUED AND ALSO IF ORGINAL WRITER IS READING THIS GIVE YOUR CONSENT TOO..

Please continue. This is one of the best story.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-09-2024, 11:49 AM)The Thinker Wrote: If the orignal writer is not continuing this story..I would love to continue it and end it..

You can start on different thread for sure. Besides , Author has already given consent [few threads above yours]:
(06-09-2024, 11:49 AM)Nostalgic Wrote: Sorry guys , I could not connect to this site from long time. Going through difficulties in professional and personal life. 
I know how it must be feeling since this story was not progressed since long time. If anyone would like to take it further I would be very happy. 

I am not sure when I can write next part, really not in that mood at this point.

This thread was pure gold - started superbly and continued well, but lost plot when to many characters and their parts came up.
But author did provide us entertainment for sure
=====
Like Reply
Thx. I like it ;)
Like Reply
go ahead...
we aal be anxiously waiting...
Like Reply
Ok thanks For your interest.
Story will be beginning soon ..
Let me know you want this continued in same thread or Shall I make new thread
[+] 1 user Likes The Thinker's post
Like Reply
(10-09-2024, 01:14 PM)The Thinker Wrote: Ok thanks For your interest.

New Thread.
Like Reply
(10-09-2024, 01:17 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: New Thread.

+1
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
(10-09-2024, 01:17 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: New Thread.

Same thread
Like Reply

Don't create new, plz update in the same thread
Like Reply

Continue with the same thread bro
[+] 1 user Likes WriterPK's post
Like Reply
[Image: images-2024-09-11-T003837-317.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like WriterPK's post
Like Reply
(06-09-2024, 02:23 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: You can start on different thread for sure. Besides , Author has already given consent [few threads above yours]:

This thread was pure gold - started superbly and continued well, but lost plot when to many characters and their parts came up.
But author did provide us entertainment for sure
=====
Totally agree.
And now, excited that the Thinker has taken it upon himslef to continue this story.
Please continue in same thread.
Like Reply
I request you all to read the previous parts and I will try to be true to the original writer's work , yet will remove some extra characters and will work on some hints given by him which are important to the story..
Extra female characters are not needed and some extra males might be added
Kindly post Two Images one of Aditi and One of spruha so we can consider that as our ladies
Also remember this Is Maid's Conspiracy ,not Anna's or Anyone else's ...
Wish me luck trying this first time
[+] 2 users Like The Thinker's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2024, 08:44 PM)The Thinker Wrote: Wish me luck trying this first time

Not just luck , u r going to get all big dick/small dick , b&w all sort of salutes ...
& fr the time being these r adita & spruha fr readers
ADITI

[Image: Screenshot-20240912-091238.jpg]

SPRUHA baby
[Image: Screenshot-20240912-091252.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: images-2024-09-13-T132031-323.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-09-2024, 01:21 PM)WriterPK Wrote: [Image: images-2024-09-13-T132031-323.jpg]

clps clps clps clps clps - proof a picture better than 1000 words.
Like Reply
(23-01-2024, 08:01 AM)Nostalgic said .. Wrote: Anna:” Gaadi wahan hai… jao baitho. “ ( Car is there… go and sit) 

This was too much for Aditi, no one ever ever talked to her in such an insulting way.  She felt how egoistic Anna is?  I went there to talk to him, for something he had done wrong… ideally he should have come to me to talk, that he didn't do… but when I approached he was insulting me… This damage escalated too quickly because both had pride and most importantly there was some emotional connection established between them.  More than the words they both are hurt because how can he/she talk to me like that?  If someone else would have talked to them in this way they would have definitely not cared much but here They were unaware so far but their relationship was already swinging on emotional attachments  and that is why this unexpected turn took this relationship to a different road now… . 

Aditi:” Fuck off… “  She said rudely , turned and started walking towards the car… she was fuming with anger now… 
What does he think of himself?  Does he think I am begging for it?   I won't let him come near me… . let him suffer now. 

Anna was expecting she would speak with him nicely because she insulted me in the first place. She was supposed to say sorry… he didn't want to drag this topic, he was thinking even if he showed disappointment and asked her to go to the car she would stay and talk to him, but instead Aditi said “Fuck off..” as if he is some pervert, his male ego was hurt now, he can't hear something from woman of his dream, woman he admires…..… even though it looked weird , he might not accept also… but he was emotionally attached to Aditi. 
He might not care if someone else fucks Nalini or Meena or Spruha also… but with Aditi he can't  accept it, he can't see anyone else that is why he was worried when Bhiva was gone upstairs….. 
     And now it might trigger a game to hurt each other emotionally….

This was the last post of orginal writer and I will continue from this ..

If you want to give any suggestion please give today as from tomorrow I will work on update and will give a update on Sunday .

SOME CHARACTERS WILL BE RESPECTFULLY REMOVED AND SOME MALES WILL BE ADDED.

I want you guys to give suggestions if you have any so that you are not disappointed
Like Reply
(12-09-2024, 09:24 AM)M¡L Wrote: SPRUHA baby
[Image: Screenshot-20240912-091252.jpg]

Spruha is great ...but need a better Aditi
Like Reply
(13-09-2024, 02:50 PM)The Thinker Wrote: This was the last post of orginal writer and I will continue from this ..

If you want to give any suggestion please give today as from tomorrow I will work on update and will give a update on Sunday .

SOME CHARACTERS WILL BE RESPECTFULLY REMOVED AND SOME MALES WILL BE ADDED.

I want you guys to give suggestions if you have any so that you are not disappointed

Keep bhiva, add one servant or driver or any ugly people
Like Reply
Hey Nostalgic Bro
Your Personal msgs are disabled and I got your msg and looking forward for your reply..

Please on Personal msg so I can connect with you..
Waiting for your reply
Like Reply