Adultery Tuition Master (Updated on Sep 17)
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Gilmalover's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super narration
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-07-13-24-34-40-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-07-15-34-01-82-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Update?
Like Reply
(09-09-2024, 08:23 AM)Yen_iniya_thanimaye Wrote: Update?

did u click on Like button on my last episode ? how will I know you liked it or not ?
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
-22-

Rajesh slept that night without any pussy on his bed.. we wanted to take a break for a while from this mindless fucking and wanted to take a step back and retrospect..

Meanwhile Kalyani is becoming restless as aunty is not there and she planned lot of stuff with Rajesh, now Rajesh is not even talking much

Next day around 7 PM , somebody knocked the door and he went and answered , its Soujanya … the 4th floor lady… with tears in her eyes , she is crying “Rajesh,  my daughter Kavya has not come back from school, I am worried , she normally comes around 3 PM..”

I immediately jumped into action, changed my dress took out my car along with Soujanya and started making calls to the auto driver number that Soujanya shared… after 4-5 calls he lifted..
It seems his auto had a break down and hence asked his friend to pick up Kavya from school..

When asked to share his friend number initially he refused by saying he doesn’t have it.. after threating that I am ex-service man and will complaint to security officer, he gave his friend number… called that number, its coming as switched off.. I called my friend in telecom department to track the last known  location and cell tower.. within 5 min he shared that data.. I know it’s a remote outskirt area and as I am driving around that area.. I saw a old aluminum factory whiic is abandoned

I went in and came out in 10 minutes with Kavya.. one hold holding Kavya and other hand slightly bleeding.. which I didn’t notice..

As soon as Soujanya saw Kavya, she started crying and hugging her daughter , she woke her up .. Kavya is looking tired , weak and scared… after seeing mom she started crying

After few min, Soujanya recovered and said thanks to Rajesh..

“Soujanya, luckily there is no other girl except Kavya.. he is a rougue and wanted to extract some money from you.. “

“Thanks Rajesh for such brave action.. I can never forget your help”

The house came, while getting down from car, Soujanya noticed bruises on Rajesh hand and immediately told “Rajesh.. your hand is bleeding , I will give some first aid , please come to my flat”

Rajesh refusing that offer said “Soujanya.. first take care of Kavya.. she is scared and is in fear still.. take care of her.. these are small bruises for a military man.. I can do first aid myself .. we will meet tomorrow.. don’t send her to school for couple of days.. I am tution master, I can teach her what she misses in school”

Soujanya is surprised that Rajesh is a tuition master.. Soujanya leaves along with Kavya and Rajesh goes to his flat..

There are messages from Kalyani .. it seems Anu, Asha, Sriya are coming to her flat for night out and asked him to join..

Rajesh ignoring that message , went and slept as its already 10 PM

Next day around 11 AM , Soujanya with a sweet box and asked Rajesh if she can come in..

“Ayyo… Soujanya.. why these formalities , you can anytime came in”

As she came in, she noticed he didn’t close the main door..

Soujanya sitting on the couch is inspecting the house.. saw a beautiful photo of Rajesh and hi beautiful wife

“Rajesh.. such a beautiful pair you are… “

“Soujanya.. yes she is beautiful but is in a hurry”

“hurry ?”

“she left me alone and disappeared from my life”

“Rajesh… god always call nice people early”

“haa.. Souju is so dear to me, I am almost in depression till 2 months back”

“Rajesh.. if you don’t mind can I ask you a question?”

“It might be a coincidence that my husband name and your names are matching , similarly my name and your wife name.. I am not saying this is scripted by god that we met like this.. in fact my hopes on giving my daughter a father have brightened ..”

Rajesh understood what Soujanya is meaning..

“Soujanya.. you are such a beautiful soul.. deserve a better partner “

“better? Am I mad ? how can there be a better person than you.. risking your life, you got my daughter back from those goons.. “

“Soujanya.. that little angel stole my heart on that day itself she was raising funds for orphan kids.. I would have saved any girl in that position Soujanya”

“true Rajesh .. but why the hesitation is accepting my proposal”

“ok.. I need to test you”

“what test ?”

“come in the night Soujanya”

“what ?”

“Soujanya.. if you don’t pass my test , then I cant proceed.. trust you I wont do any harm to you”

“no .. no.. I have complete faith in you Rajesh”

“good.. I will ask Kalyani to take care the kid for tonight and you can come to my room..we will have dinner here”

“hmm… you have some plans.. ok.. will come”

Around 7 PM, Soujanya comes in blue chiffon sari that’s so beautiful on her…

After dinner he goes to bed room and Soujanya also follows.. sitting on sofa , Rajesh starts the conversation

“Soujanya.. you need to know few things about me before we can move together”

“what ?”

“ok.. I am a womanizer”

“don’t believe”

“I fucked opposite girl Kalyani”

“I know”

“I fucked Anupama”

“I know.. you fucked her mom also”

“so you know all these things already”

“Rajesh.. do you think I will propose just like that ?”

“I fucked Asha and her mom”

“I don’t care”

“I might fuck Sriya”

“ok”

“Sumithra”

“no issues”

“Sneha “

“no issues… any one”

“Nirmala aunty may be”

“Rajesh, you can fuck any one you want but would you marry anyone from that list?”

“might be Sriya”

“who else?”

“no one… Sumithra, Sneha might be interested from their side.. but I am not”

“Rajesh.. you are free to do what you want till marriage so am I but after marriage all these should be stopped”

“its not that simple dear”

“I know.. but that’s the only condition from my side.. “

“Soujanya.. if  say yes now and later break that ?”

“Rajesh.. is it because of lack of will or lack of control”

“lack of control”

“I will try my best to quench all your desires”

“my dick is huge..”

“I know”

“so Kalyani told everything ?”

“Rajesh.. if you are interested in my proposal and condition , we can start living like wife and husband from now itself”

“Souju.. I cant promise now.. I also need time to convince Sriya”

“Rajesh.. do whatever you want.. after marriage you should stop.. that’s all I want”

“give me time dear”

“ok Rajesh.. time to sleep”

“here ?”

“yeah”

“I might press your boobs”

“its ok”

“I might touch you there”

“no issues”

“I might put my dick in any hole I want”

“Rajesh.. you can do so after accepting my condition”

“you are coming back to same point”

“yes..”

“ok.. first lets spend some time together”

“sure”

Lights are off… fun is on..

Soujanya is a house wife material whereas the girls he has been fucking off late are young and inexperienced even though they have matched him in the act..

Rajesh mind is not so much on the act itself but wants to  treat her like  a wife.. cuddling, hugging and kissing.. as she slept on her chest, her back blouse is looking so attractive to him.. the wide, whiteish color, smooth skin made him bend and kiss her skin there… she moaned a bit and loosened up a bit and Rajesh has started removing the blouse knots from back as he wanted to see her beauty from back first..

With bare back and loose blouse and preview of her armpits is driving him crazy , its such a vast area to cover and his kisses there are making her to recollect the past glory.. woman needs a man.. always in the bed.. however bad he is.. how many pussies he is drilling.. as long as he is giving her the share she deserves , there should not be any concern..

While she is in deep thought , Rajesh has played with her body for some time and asked Soujanya should we act like wife and husband to get the real feel ? she is also excited about that idea and nodded … yeah , lets do it honey

Ok the act starts

Rajesh comes from outside around 6 PM after attending the business tasks, opening the door for him is the newly wed Soujanya who is eagerly waiting for her husband

While picking up the laptop bag, she gave a warm hug even without closing the main door.. sensing the strong desire in his wife, he quickly closed the door and lifted Soujanya and went to bed room.. eh has thrown her on the bed and jumped on her to give a tight hug..

Now all he wants to insert his itching dick deep into her pussy layers.. he started exploring her body while Soujanya is unable to bear the few hours of absence of her husband is eager to offer Rajesh unlimited happiness.. she felt Rajesh is in such a hurry there is something special going to happen..

Rajesh started kissing her neck as Soujanya has hugged him tight…  mmmmm.. Rajesh… so good.. she started moaning

Rajesh started peeling off her clothes.. removing her sari from her shoulders, he started unhooking her blouse.. as her lips are locked by his lips , her weak attempt to wriggle out of his bear hug has not yielded any results and the last hook of the blouse also came off, and the huge melons 38DD size have sprang life and are looking at him to maul, press, bite, lick, suck endlessly

As he is holding both the melons in his big hands and caressing them.. she is moaning and politely complaining even after so many years of marriage you are still like a newly married man.. but she is adjusting herself so that he can get access to the maximum extent.

Rajesh took this twins into his mouth and started sucking them hard.. mmmm… Rajesh… haahhh.. you are killing me… ufff.. slow.. and she removed his shirt off as her body wants some action immediately .. Rajesh is also in a hurry to see his wife naked and pulled her sari off completely. Except the petticoat nothing else is there on her

As he bent and started kissing her navel, she got aroused and pulled of his trousers … she is stunned !!  such a huge dick… thick, long, black dick… semi hard… she is in fear looking at that mammoth dick

The reason why Saujanya was so torn was because of Rajesh's roughness between his thighs, 9 inches long and 3 inches thick, and when she saw his masculinity swinging between her husband's two thighs like a cobra, Saujanya rolled her eyes in shock and awe

Saujanya didn't know that men's dick can be so long and so fat any way  they have been married recently only. That's why Saujanya was shocked to see her husband Rajesh's dick swinging between his thighs.  Her ex husband's penis was small with 5 to 5.5 inches.. Such a big penis is  seen swinging between the thighs of her husband Rajesh so much that the husband's penis had such an effect on Saujanya that it was like a current shock in Saujanya's thighs and her lust was aroused in her pussy.

Soujanya was so intoxicated that she was trembling all over because of the lust she felt in her. She began to yearn for her husband as the blood rose in her veins and all the blood in it entered the veins between her thighs and veins and wants to be crushed in the hands of the strong man.

After a while, Saujanya regained consciousness and regained consciousness. But all her gaze was between the thighs of her husband Rajesh.

In the same drunkenness, in the same passion, in the same breath, Saujanya put her hand on her husband Rajesh's cock and caressed his husband's cock with heavy hot desire with both her hands, she is looking at her nervous husband's cock. ., Rajesh is going crazy looking at it..

She closed her eyes while smearing her husband's dick all over her face and smeared her husband's dick on her eyes, on her forehead, on her cheeks and on her lips.. Opened her eyes and smeared her husband's dick on her lips. While putting the tip of the husband's dick on her lips, she looked into Rajesh's eyes and opened her mouth and was about to take his penis in her mouth

Rajesh pulling his cock out of his wife's hands. That's not possible, I have to see you completely naked today, I have to take my fat buddy and take him to the depths of your flower and suck you.

With that, Saujanya's last garment slipped off and Saujanya was left completely naked in Rajesh's arms. But what Rajesh is doing and talking, Saujanya has no idea. Her whole mind is fixed on her newly married  husband's dick.

In fact, it has been a long time since Soujana warmed up. That's why she has been chasing her husband Rajesh who is kissing him and has been crushing him for an hour. As Saujanya invites him  to come, Rajesh falls on Saujanya and begins to occupy her naked body. Saujanya adjusts her body to welcome her husband Rajesh's new fat cock that is encroaching on her vertically, spreads her thighs and stretches out her arms to get her husband Rajesh  into her embrace.
When he saw the beauty of his wife Saujanya's femininity, who spread her thighs open to welcome him and spread her thighs to welcome him, like a lotus that had blossomed in the moonlight, his wife Saujanya's beauty is intoxicated. What is the situation of Soujanya, when will her husband Rajesh hide his masculinity in his manhood, Soujanya eagerly waits her husband
In order to further provoke his wife Saujanya, Rajesh leaned over her and poked between her breasts with his manhood but kept teasing her. Soujanya mutters a kiss to her husband Rajesh's mischief.

In reply, Rajesh said if you are in such a hurry, put it inside yourself .. Day by day you are getting more and more naughty.. Saujanya said, putting her hand between her husband and hiding her husband's growth and separating her thighs further and placing his head between her untied pussy.. Enough of the mischief done so far

Since her husband's masculinity has never gone beyond the folds of her vagina, today the same husband's head is breaking through the folds of the vagina and descending into the vagina , thighs ,She hugged him tightly to her heart

Still being surprised to see that Saujanya finished without going down to the level of his penis, his wife, who had become a swamp, threw her waist forward and pushed his penis strongly through Saujanya's vagina His wife's cunt was turning against the way her clitoris was blocking Rajesh's cock, not letting it go down easily. Rajesh continued to enjoy the sweetness

Since his duck never passed through her vagina, today the same penis suddenly passed through her vagina, breaking the vaginal muscles, forcing its way into her vagina and descending into her vagina. .. Rajesh .. you are killing me muttering drunkenly, Soujanya pushed her husband into her panties and pushed both her thighs down and pushed her husband's waist further into the depths of her womanhood.

As Saujanya entwined her husband's legs with both of her legs, she opened her pussy further and paved the way for Rajesh's cock to descend into the depths of her vaginal folds. With that, Rajesh thrusts his waist forward more strongly
Rajesh makes Saujanya feel the pleasure of his cock for a moment and leans on her and closes his  lips with his lips and takes a moan from her mouth and puts both his hands on his wife Saujanya's boobs and gently massages her boobs and gently moves his waist and starts thrusting

While her husband's dick was rolling like a wasp in her vagina, every time Rajesh moved his waist back and forth, her husband's penis, which was full of her vagina, started from the folds of her vagina and began to flow in the depths of her vagina until the end  .. Saujanya's body is fully enjoying the pleasure of the nearby flowers as Saujanya reaches her first orgasm, and the lustful vibrations of her husband's penis penetrate the depths of her vagina It bounced in his arms

Even after marriage, Rajesh has not enjoyed his wife's pleasure, so Rajesh also enjoys his wife Saujanya, just as Saujanya's husband enjoys the fuck. Observing how much his wife is amorous in his cock, Rajesh gets smarter and wants to satisfy Saujanya more and he wants to win his wife's heart.

Whenever Rajesh increases the speed of banging his wife, Rajesh's banging effect, which till then was limited to minor friction   in Saujanya's vagina, starts to vibrate in Saujanya's pussy as he increases the intensity of his banging.

Soujanya, has descended through the depths of the folds of the flower, who does not know how much pleasure a woman can feel. Her husband Rajesh, who is moving vigorously in the depths of her vagina, is moving forward and backward in the depths of her vagina, pressing hard on the walls of her vagina and making her feel pleasure for the first time from new husband. Whenever the man thrusts his waist forward so as to touch her soft pussy and thrusts his cock into her vagina .. his cock plunged into her deep pussy and every time the tip of his cock hit the level of his cock ..

Ah.. What.. ..Sss.. Huh.. What are you punching .. Ahh.. Wow.. Awesome.. Mm.. ah.. well.. abbaa.. well punch.. ss.. ah.. never felt so much pleasure.. oh.. push me.. push me harder.. ah.. Ah.. ah.. oh.. oh.. ss.. mm.. in fucking.. oh.. ss.. ah.. that there is happiness.. oh.. ss.. hmmm.. I know today.. wow.. fuck me.. .. still more fuck .. Rajesh .. oh.. ah.. in fucking.. that there is happiness.. ooh.. till now .. mm.. I .. ss.. ah.. I don't know.. Rajesh .. All these years.. oh.. why did you take me away from this pleasure.. ah.. ss.. mm.. Rajesh .. ah.. crush me.. with your dick.. make me a slave to you.. ah.. .. ah.. ah.. mmm.. Rajesh .. ah.. running out .. I .. running out.. what.. what.. ah.. ah... ah... ah.. ahh .... A .. Mm.. Dee ... Ah..

Saying Saujanya got a strong and deep feeling which she never got in her life till now and suddenly fell on her side .. Till then .. Saujanya's hands, that are holding her husband Rajesh in her tight embrace, gripped him. They drifted aside.
It took a long time for Saujanya to completely recover from the mesmerizing intoxication caused by that supremely strong sensation. Rajesh is very worried when he saw Saujanya leaning on the side like that. But at the same time he understood the situation and is happy.

For a long time now, Rajesh dick has been soaking in his wife Saujanya's wetness. Moreover, Saujanya is drunk as if unconscious. As his wife has never experienced the right taste of fucking till now, his wife Soujanya's pussy remained like an eyeball, and Rajesh's penis fell in the tight folds of the pussy. He starts teasing Saujanya
As Rajesh poured half a dozen more thrusts into his wife's pussy, Saujanya was blinded. Happiness in her eyes, happiness in her eyes, tears in her eyes, looking into her husband's eyes with those tears filled her eyes, she smiled a luscious smile that made him even more intoxicated. Rajesh got mad at the sight of his wife. Rajesh fell on Saujanya and closed her lips with his lips and filled her mouth with a full lick of saliva.

As Saujanya is already coming out of the intoxication of the love that she got earlier, she raised her waist and raised her waist in accordance with Rajesh's stubbornness, while Raje kept telling her how much pleasure she is enjoying with her husband by putting her tongue in his mouth , he redoubled his speed, bursting with joy , He starts beating his wife

While her husband Rajesh was pounding hard on her pussy, Saujanya's lust is spreading all over her. When Saujanya's throat was full of soft moans, Rajesh was getting closer to orgasm, and Rajesh felt a little pain in his dick before he ejaculated Rajesh keeps kissing the neck of Soujanya to get access With his tongue behind her ear, he is biting her ear little by little with his teeth, sliding down his face and not stopping patiently, we got married fiercely without stopping. Saujanya now started making small cries

Rajesh understood that it would not take much time for his wife to understand him. With that, Rajesh lifted his waist up and pulled his cock out to the edge of his wife's nipples ..Ah.. Rajesh .. Oh.. Hmmm.. You are killing me Rajesh.. You are killing me.. while Soujanya is having sex with her husband saying in a drunken state.. As Rajesh is also getting close to having orgasm, he is talking to his wife and thinks that it will be more fun   .. Rajesh starts talking to his wife Soujanya
How's it going for the first attempt, courtesy my new dick, are you enjoying yourself? said Rajesh

Ah.. Heaven is visible.. Heaven.. is visible.. Oh.. do not stop.. fuck.. Ah.. And more harder… fuck..  .. Oh.. In life.. I never thought that I would ever taste this much happiness.. Ah.. Sss. .. Hmmm.. Ah.. Wonderful.. Your devil .. Wonderful .. I would like to die playing with you like this.. I got the chance to make you happy as your wife for many years now. All these years I have been able to prove to you that I too am a woman.. Now I am telling you Rajesh .. From now on.. This courtesy is yours. From now on, whenever you want.. come and take your dick.. in the folds of my flower.. your dick.. make a bubble.. what.. .. oh.. ss.. ah.. I am yours.. I have been yours for years.. mine Everything is yours .. treat me like a whore .. a girl who has not fulfilled your desires for years .. so now make me a bitch .. whatever is your courtesy .. this courtesy is your whore
. Ah.. Rajesh .. running out.. what.. I'm running out.. ah.. this bitch .. fuck me.... ..

I swear to you.. I am a bitch.... ah.. h.. ss.. s .. s.. S.. Mm.. Mm.. Ah.. A .. Mm .. Dee .. ... A.. Mm.. Dee .. Ah.. Ah.. fuck.. Rajesh .. your whore .. fuck more .. take this bitch  .. to your jigiri dosths.. Kalyani.. Anu, Asha… fuck me along with them… uhhhhh. ah.. Rajesh .. this is the punishment you will impose on your marriage which has not made you happy like a marriage for all these years . .. damn it .. I'm .. getting it .. make me lie next to those girls.. fuck me  along with them.. Rajesh .. hmm .. ah .. .. ah .. ah .. ah .. Aa.. Mm.. Sss.. Ah..

saying that, suddenly she got tight in Rajesh's arms and got another strong orgasm. Rajesh is anointing his penis with her juices while Soujanya was leaning in her husband's arms.. Listening to Saujanya's words.. Till then he had never heard a woman speak in such a raw manner.. Rajesh who is going crazy listening to his wife Saujanya's words also lost his composure.. Saujanya.. are you the wife or a slut.. ah.. I will hurt you.. I will hurt you.. I will fuck you along with the girls soon.. Do you have the guts to be fucked by those pussies with dildos ?.. Rajesh thrusts his penis into the courtesan cunt as he also reached his peak. surrr..surrr..surrr..Rajesh fills his wife's abdomen with the warmest semen she  has ever tasted and then leans intoxicatingly on Saujanya.

[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Hot update
[+] 1 user Likes Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
Kalyani, Anu, Asha

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-12-18-25-56-22-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-12-18-28-24-55-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-12-18-33-08-39-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-12-18-35-15-91-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
quick image upload

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-12-18-36-21-51-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-12-18-36-58-42-1c3376...10f9-2.jpg]
Like Reply
Soujanya

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-12-18-53-19-92-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-12-18-54-22-58-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Great going
[+] 1 user Likes Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-14-08-35-28-71-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-13-21-02-39-11-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply
-23-

Your mind and body will work best and find fullest expression only when you are joyful and peaceful

Rajesh has been going through some emotional turmoil recently with so many pussies wanting his military dick. Just when he found some peace in the company of Soujanya, the old relations keep haunting him. He needs to settle all dues before settling with Soujanya. Till then some more turmoil is in the horizon

Full day he didn’t let Kalyani enter his house. Soujanya called him for dinner to her house. After talking shower , he goes to Soujanya’s house for dinner. Soujanya has left the kid with Kalyani. After having a quick dinner, she took him to her bed room and he finds Sriya there !!!

Rajesh is stunned seeing her there.. she comes running with tears and tightly hugs him.. Rajesh didn’t expect her to be hear… looking at Soujanya with a question mark face Rajesh is wondering how Soujanya knows about Sriya..

While getting into night dress, Soujanya says “Rajesh.. before we marry we need to settle the old scores. Kalyani told about Sriya… I called her

“Hi Sriya..”

“Who is this ?”

“I am Soujanya.. to be wife to Rajesh”

Sudden silence from that side

“Are you there Sriya ?”

“haa… akka I am there”

“ok.. I know you like Rajesh and he also likes you and in fact wants you to be his next wife”

“true akkaa…. But that’s past.. now that you will be his wife, lets close that topic”

“Sriya.. yeah.. before closing I need some clarification so that after marriage I wont have issues”

“what clarifications akka?”

“do you have the feelings towards Rajesh”

“yes.. but I can remove them now”

“how?”

“akka.. I want Rajesh to be happy and if he found you who am I to come in between”

“Sriya.. no need for sacrifices “

“then ?”

“you wanted to come to his house right?”

“yes.. that time”

“true and Rajesh told if at all you are coming to my house, it will be as my wife right?”

“haa..”

“you said , marriage is too for you as taking care of your father is important”

“haa..”

“but you also said fucking and marriage need not be mixed”

“akkaa.. that’s all past”

“Sriya.. Rajesh didn’t want to apply that rule to you .. fucking and not marrying .. like Pavithra, Sumithra etc. but you insisted he can fuck you and not marry”

“why are you telling all this now?”

“Sriya.. can you come to my house tonight ? I know you cant come to Rajesh house”

“why?”

“your wish will be fulfilled”

“what wish?”

“Sriya.. don’t act .. fucking .. also remember my marriage with Rajesh is not finalized yet.. you still are in race to be his wife”

“Akka.. you are confusing me..i cant come”

“ok.. if you don’t want to come, forget about Rajesh.. you should never talk to him from now on”

“I cant do that.. I need Rajesh”

“Sriya.. you are a young girl.. don’t take emotional decisions .. as a well wisher I am telling you to come… let him either marry you or fuck you… how long you will be like this?”

After a minute of silence.. Sriya accepts and she is here..”

Rajesh is shocked.. these girls are playing with my life.. physical intimacy, emotional blackmail and taking advantage of my goodwill

Without my consent, Soujanya takes Sriya to bathroom and gives her the night dress that Kalyani gave her…

They both come out.. Sriya looking like an angel.. always innocent, beautiful, orthodox, god fearing type.. but in this sexy transparent gown she is looking like a sex goddess.. seeing her my mind goes blank and we are acting as per instructions of Soujanya

Sitting on the sofa, I took Sriya into my lap and looking into her innocent eyes I asked “do you really want this Sriya ? if sir comes to know about this all my reputation will be spoilt. “ , kissing her on her cheeks.. she kept silence and finally told “Rajesh… father didn’t know my love towards you.. I will manage this.. don’t worry” , she asserts

When your pussy is in control of your mind, many bold things can happen..

Rajesh has this certain charm that all girls fall flat for.. not just the huge dick… the wany he speaks, respects, loves the girls they will immediately fall in place..

Hugging her tender, soft body , he is convincing his mind to give her what she wants..

“Sriya… from my side I need to be clear.. Before I saw Soujanya, I always thought you will be my wife.. now things are different.. Soujanya has come into my life.. I may not marry you but can certainly fuck you if that’s what you want baby”

His piercing eyes and sweet voice is causing ripples in her pussy.. Sriya

Just when they are getting into mood , door bell rang.. Soujanya went and answered the door, its Pavithra with a whisky bottle.

Coming inside, without being invited, she came to bed room and gave the whisky bottle to Rajesh.

Rajesh is initially annoyed but then an idea to came him. After introducing Sriya to Pavithra, Rajesh asks “Pavithra thanks for bringing the bottle, how do you know I am here dear”

Pavithra says “Rajesh.. we are all close friends.. through Kalyani we came to know about this.. I thought having drinks will add spice to the party” , looking at innocent Sriya..

This is all new learning for Sriya about Rajesh.. same thing to Soujanya

“Darling , anyway you came all the way here, you only pour the whisky , looks like Soujanya doesn’t drink”

“Dear.. I need to go.. anyway one round for your sake”

She poured into glass and given to Rajesh.. he drank.. He poured into another glass and offers to Pavithra… she says no first but after insisting she gulped the whisky

Rajesh drank the second round and given to Pavithra also… her resistance is waning.. Soujanya, Sriya are watching in curiosity

Rajesh starred Pavithra from top to bottom and said ..... wooww.....looking beautiful

After another round , he starts nagging “see Pavithra… these tow pussies want to marry me.. they don’t know my dick wants more than one pussy… dear, If I marry, should I not fuck you ?”

“Dear.. no man should fuck another woman after marriage”

“same rule applies to women ? why you are fucking me”

“because I am a bitch.. I will keep coming to you even after your marraiage”

“that’s exactly the problem dear.. these girls don’t understand”

“Rajesh.. do as your dick says.. not as your wife’s pussy says”

Rajesh pour one strong cup whisky and given to innocent Pavithra .. and said come on Pavithra .. do it ..

After a minute Pavithra holding her head with hand and bent down
Rajesh used this chance and pour whisky on both the cup

Rajesh said , Pavithra what happened … ???? come on one more drink .. which help you to feel comfortable

Pavithra said .. no dear .. its enough for me … I have to go home .. Anu is alone

Rajesh said .. Pavithra come on .. this is the last drink ..

Rajesh took the glass and placed on Pavithra hand and asked her to drink ...

She hesitate to do .. suddenly he pushed her hand up to her mouth .. Pavithra wash helpless .. she finally accepted and drank the one more round ..

After few minutes , Pavithra felt intractable and lied on the sofa…

Rajesh stand from the sofa and sat near by Pavithra and rub her face on his palm and said … hey Pavithra are you feeling ok … Come on let we take rest on the bedroom

Pavithra slightly moaned .. Rajesh.. Rajesh..

Rajesh said ... yes Pavithra

Rajesh took Pavithra from his both hand and put on his right shoulder..and walked towards the bed

Rajesh threw Pavithra on the bed ..

Pavithra again moaned ... ahhhhhhh Rajesh …

Rajesh got anger and he pulled her pallu from her body and threw it on the floor ...

Pavithra again moaned .. aahhhhh please leave me … I have to go home ...

Rajesh unhooked her blouse and threw it on the floor ..

Pavithra is on her black bra and paavada .. her white huge melon is pooping outside from her bra...

Rajesh ..., said you fucking bitch ... you are too hot ...

Pavithra cant react .. tears came from her eyes ... he started rub her face on his palm for some time and .. used his tongue and started licking all over her face .. he spit saliva on her face and started licking all over the face for 10 minutes .. then he purse her lips and started licking and sucking her lips for almost 30 minutes..

Soujanya, Sriya are watching in shock !!!

After that he moved his tongue on her neck area and started licking ...

Pavithra moaned ….. aahhhhh ..., please leave me …..

Rajesh got anger and slap on her face and said ..., chupp..

He again started licking all over her face and keeping his one hand on her hair and the other hand he pressed her boobs hardly .. Pavithra was screamed on pain ...he squeezed her boobs with his full power .. Pavithra started crying ..

Rajesh moved his face in to her face and asked ... hey bitch you feel paining ... ??? say yes or no ... ??

Pavithra said yes ..., please leave me ...,

Rajesh again slapped her face and said …..i am going to fuck you today ...,

Again tears came from Pavithra eyes ...
Rajesh said ... common drink this and insert whisky bottle inside her mouth ... she drunk some amount and spit remaining on Rajesh face ...,

Rajesh got anger and slapped on her face again ..., you bitch … how dare you spitting on my face .. ??

Pavithra drank excess amount of alcohol .. she slightly losing her conscious ..
Rajesh again started lick licking her face and pressing her boobs on his hands ...
After few minutes he removed her bra and ..., threw it on the floor ..

Rajesh said you bitch .. you having such an amazing boobs .. her boobs became red because of hard press from Rajesh ..

Pavithra moaned aahhhhh slightly with pain .....

He sucked both boobs for half an hour.. he drank almost all the milk from her boobs ,
Rajesh moved his mouth o to Pavithra ear and said... hey bitch your milk is very tasty......

After tasting and drinking all her milks .. he moved his tongue to her navel area and started licking all over her navel , this given little pleasure to Pavithra ..

Rajesh noticed and said ... you bitch …. You feeling under pleasure .. ?? and bite her navel hard .....

Pavithra again screamed aahhhhhhhhhh wih pain ..his teeth mark almost printed on her navel ...

Rajesh pulled her paavada to her legs ... Pavithra moaned ahhhhh please leave me ...

Rajesh started licking and biting her thighs ... finally he removed her panty and seen her delicious pussy ..

Its clean shaved pussy ...

Rajesh said ... wow .. Pavithra .. its looking nice ... but I don’t give pleasure to you now .. before that I have to do some thing bigger ..

He pulled her hip and rotate her ... now her white spongy ass given perfect treat to Rajesh ...

Rajesh said wow .....its amazing

You bitch you want my dick after marriage also ?? and started slapping her ass using his palm hardly

Pavithra screamed and cried louder ..., aahhhhhh please leave me ..

Rajesh licked her shoulder back and asked ..., Pavithra you getting pain …??? Say yes or no… ???
Pavithra said yes ... please leave..., me ...

Rajesh laughed and .. again started slapping on her ass hardly ... more than 100 times he slapped on her ass ...

Her ass became red ...

Pavithra screamed and cried louder ... Rajesh its ok Pavithra now don’t have anger on you .. now I am going to give you a treatment and started licking her ass for 30 minutes

Rajesh asked ... Pavithra now you feeling ok ... ??

Pavithra didn’t react ...
Rajesh said .. say yes or no ...?
Pavithra said ... yes ...
Rajesh said …. Ha ha good ... now punishment is over .. and pulled her hip and rotate ..

He moved his tongue on to her pussy and started licking .. he fully inserted his large tongue in to her pussy ..

Pavithra moaned ..., ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ..

After 15 minutes of licking ... Pavithra ejected first orgasm in to his mouth ...

Rajesh yelled you bitch ... what did you did … ??

Pavithra got scared and said ... sorry please don’t beat me again...,

Rajesh ... hey bitch , say I love you ... if you say ..I love you ... I cant beat you .. if not I will..

He then insert his two finger in to pussy and started moving up and down hardly ...
Rajesh said .. bitch say I love you ..., Rajesh

Pavithra said slowly with low tune Rajesh I love you .....

Rajesh said ... bitch say louder and insert his third finger in to her pussy ..
Pavithra moaned ... aahhhhhhhh and said louder ...,
Rajesh I love you ..

After 30 minutes fingering her pussy .. Pavithra reached the second orgasm ...
Rajesh went out of control ... he removed his shorts... Pavithra was shocked after seeing his dick .. its 5 times greater than her husband’s dick .. its look like and steel rod .. even though she was fucked by that same steel rod earlier , now its looking even more bigger, stronger making her scary

Pavithra hold both her hands and beg Rajesh to stop this ..
Rajesh didn’t mind her .. he placed both her legs on his shoulder and started rub his dick on Pavithra s outer layer of the pussy ...for some time ..

Pavithra enjoyed the feelings .. but she again pleaded Rajesh to stop doing ..
Rajesh placed his lip to her lip and started licking and inserted his anaconda dick slowly ...

Pavithra was screamed in pain ...

Rajesh started increase his speed and moving his hip front and back …..

Pavithra pussy started to loose ..

Pavithra screamed for starting 10 minutes , after that she bite her teeth and closed her eyes with pain ..

Rajesh fucked her pussy continuously 1 hour to eject the sperm out ...

He un loaded the huge amount of sperm in to Pavithra womb ...

Rajesh asked Hey .. bitch ... did you enjoyed ..??

Tears came from Pavithra eyes ... she didn’t react ...,

Rajesh said its not over and started the second round ... Rajesh fucked her pussy almost 2 hours again ..., after that Rajesh slowly removed his dick from her pussy...

Pavithra was very tired ...

Rajesh asked Pavithra to show her ass..and stand like a dog
Pavithra said no Rajesh ..., its enough ... please leave me ...,

Rajesh said ……again slap on her face and said ... If you don’t obey ..., damage is only for you ...

Pavithra was scared and slowly stand like a doggy position on the bed ..
Rajesh said wowww good ...,

Rajesh spit saliva on his palm and rub her ass hole ...,
Pavithra said .. please Rajesh .. don’t do this to me ...,

Rajesh didn’t mind her ... he slowly inserted his dick in her ass hole ...,

Pavithra screamed ..., ahhhhhhhhhhhh in pain ...

Rajesh told Pavithra to bite the pillow ......
Pavithra don’t have idea to get slap from him again ... so she obeyed his words ,
Pavithra bite the pillow ... Rajesh started move his dick inside her ass..
Pavithra cant control the pain ... her eyes full of water ...

Rajesh increased his speed and moved his hip front and back... he fucked her ass for 1 hour and ejected the sperm inside her ass ...

Pavithra was tired and unconscious ... he slowly removed his dick from her ass..
Pavithra fell on the bed ...,

Rajesh liked the style of Pavithra lying nude on the bed ...
Rajesh used his palm on her face and called hey Pavithra.. ???

She didn’t react … he placed his finger on her nose ,she is breathing fine ...
Rajesh used both his hands and took Pavithra from the bed and put her on his right shoulder and moved to bathroom shower ..

Rajesh opened the shower ... water drops fall on the Rajesh and Pavithra body ...
Rajesh heard the slight moaning sound from Pavithra ...

Rajesh let loose Pavithra from his shoulder and made her stand ...

Pavithra felt shy and traumatized standing nude.. suddenly she covered both boobs with her palm ...

Rajesh said you bitch ... remove your hand ... I want to see your body ...,

Pavithra said ... No ..... please ..., leave me .. and tried to come out from the shower ... suddenly Rajesh hold his hand and turn her back started slapping her ass with hand ...,

Pavithra again screamed aaahhh with pain ...
Rajesh said ..... obey my order.....
Pavithra knew she was help less .. she put her hand down from the boobs ..
Rajesh said that’s my girl ...... good …

Rajesh enjoyed watched her beauty in shower .. his dick started to erect again ...
Rajesh ordered Pavithra to knee down ...

Pavithra did ... Rajesh inserted his dick in to Pavithra mouth ..., and hold her hair on his hand started fucking in her mouth ... he moved his dick deep in to her mouth and started moving ..

He pulled her head and fucked in to her mouth for 30 minutes .. Pavithra faced difficult to breath ...his dick almost entered in to her throat ...

After 30 minutes of mouth fuck .. Rajesh moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhh Pavithra and he again unloaded huge amount of sperm in her deep throat .. Pavithra almost drank his sperm .. remaining he ejected in her face ..

Pavithra face drenched full of Rajesh semen...,
Time is around … early morning 2.00am
Rajesh came out from the shower and wore his shorts and fire cigarette and sat on the sofa …
Rajesh done what he thinks ...

Pavithra cleaned her face , body and came out from the shower and took her dresses from the floor and wore it…

Pavithra was still crying ...,

Rajesh hold Pavithra hair from back and said hey bitch .. don’t act smart with me.. I know you fully enjoyed my fuck

Pavithra cried and left from the room ..

With his dick still fully erect is looking at Sriya and Soujanya who watched his ferocious fuck and are shivering now !!!

What will he do now ?

His dick is raging but there is peace and joy in his face..

Your mind and body will work best and find fullest expression only when you are joyful and peaceful

[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Amazing update
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
Superb update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Pavithra

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-18-16-23-55-07-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post