Adultery Twenty20 - Short Stories (End of S3)
S2 E2  Window

(Note : There is some incest content in this episode, those who are not comfortable can skip)

I pushed him hard but the strength of a bulky man has pinned me onto the bed and I yielded to his wild desire and manly body.. the girls are not there, must be they have gone to school and Rahul came from his trip..

He is pushing his dick hard into opened mouth and giving strong thrusts..

“bitch.. suck..how many times I tried to fuck you .. finally I caught you”

I am pushing and resisting and finally I could throw him out… immediately I took my phone and started recording… covering his fully erect dick…

He is shocked and covered his dick with his hands and went to bathroom…

I ran away from that place after quickly changing my dress..

Came home , rammed the windows hard closing them and slept on the bed crying .. I should have kept myself to the house.. Simran is a very good friend of mine , the girls are also good but Rahul is nasty.. never thought he has his eyes on me…

Should I tell Simran about this ? her life will spoil.. I kept quite, cursing myself.. I didn’t even have food.. its around 3 PM .. some one rang the bell, its Vidya, Divya with lunch box..they came in and gave the lunch box..

“Aunty, sorry for what has happened to you.. never thought dad will be like that”

“what? You were there ?”

“ha.. we were in kitchen making breakfast, we saw you crying and running away from our house.. we could imagine , dad must have done something to you”

“Vidya, Divya… you girls are so nice.. thanks for your concern”

“Aunty first eat, then we can talk”

I took the lunch box and happily ate each and every item.. thanking them once again “Simran must be very lucky to have you”

“Aunty.. mom also likes you so much.. she only said you girls go and sleep at Aunty’s place tonight as she is alone.. “

“wow .. so good.. thank you so much.. I will make yoy girls happy”

The girls started blushing.. thinking something else…

She again opened the window and saw the beautiful parrots kissing passionately

After a while suddenly a tennis ball came through the window hitting the wall… Nisha got furious.. this is second day in a row..

Two different boys came.. Raja, Ravi

Looks like these boys are doing it purposefully ? I will teach them a strong lesson..

She asked them to squat in chair position.. the girls are giggling looking the boys and Nisha has warned the boys  not to repeat and she went to bathroom to take shower…

After a while she came out in towel.. the girls are shocked !!! boys not so much.. may be they would have known from his friends what happened yesterday.. she pulled their shorts down and the girls are not able to believe what the aunty is doing.. she is spreading perfume on her body raising her arms and exposing her smoothly shaven under arms..

this is looking like a dream.. the girls are sitting in the chairs watching this whole drama..

Nisha sat on the bed leaning back and spreading her legs a bit relaxing her thighs .. without being asked to come, the boys came and sat in their positions.. one on each side.. Nisha smiled inside and started stroking the boys dicks.. the girls are seeing it like a movie.. the boys completely relaxed and looking at the girls they are slowly moaning and making sounds to arise deep desires concealed inside them so far…

Nisha is waving her magic wand while kissing the boys ear lobes and necks.. as they looked back gave them an erotic look while increasing the speed on the dicks… those little tender dicks are melting in her palms.. she is even touching their cheeks with tip of her tounge making them go wild and one boy is raising his hip and attacking her hand with his dick… a sign that he is unable to control and she pressed hard on the other dick while brushing his balls with her finger nails..

The boys go mad and are moaning hard by now.. the girls are controlling their desire to come and join them and even pressing their inner thighs without being noticed.. Nisha observed the pleasure in girls faces and she now increased the thrusts and another 10 sec…ahhhhh…ummmmm..issss… one boy twirled and kissing her on neck and moved down to pluck the towel out with his mouth.. she didn’t say any thing.. the big round melons are making every one in the room go mad… as he is bending down to pull one into his mouth, he exploded loudly and released his thick sperm in her hands while other boy could succeed to grab one mound into his mouth and is sucking that inch wide sharp pencil like nipple.. and another 10 sec of being in heaven he also released his cum in other hand..

Without any instructions the boys got up, dressed and left..

That’s when the actual magic happens.. the girls came and sat in front of her took her hand into their mouth and started cleaning the boys sperm ..licking the fingers and looking sexily at Nisha they lied down in front of Nisha and while sucking her hand and fingers , started rubbing her pussy as the towel already slipped long back while lifting their legs up and spreading their thighs and showing pink panty and taking Nisha’s hands and putting inside their panties and rubbing their pussies ..

Nisha is not expecting this and she politely warned the girls and got up and went to bathroom to clean her hands .. the girls are not happy but being obedient to aunty decided to buy time

After coming out of bathroom Nisha explained the reason why she did shack the boys ?

“Girls.. you are so innocent and beautiful , I wish I was like you at your age, I missed that fun and was always focused on my career.. after getting married the life had gone into routine .. not that uncle is bad, I love my husband and son.. but something has been hitting me inside to explore the world as after all I am still not old.. so one day I opened this window and saw the parrots flirting and fucking , kissing without any inhibitions.. the female parrot is equally romantic with her husband and lover.. why cant we humans be like those sweet birds ? no we cant.. being a psychology major , I always over think and complicate the life.. now after seeing those parrots I left my window to the outside world open.. then came a tennis ball hitting my wall mirror , I let the boys enter my new world and gave  them the ultimate pleasure and I also enjoyed it..

as I was feeling confident of my decision to explore the world and see through the window I came to your house yesterday and saw you both enjoying each other forgetting about the presence of me in the room.. that’s the sort of life I missed when I was like you.. I felt happy for you.. but then your dad misbehaved with me.. I somehow escaped and then started doubting my decision.. as everything in life comes with pros and cons.. I wanted to ignore cons but could not, then you girls came with lunch box and I realized I would be missing your type of innocence and joy.. so decided to rollback and open the window again.. then came the ball and you saw what happened.. if any dick enters my house I should feel it .. I should touch it.. and that too they did a mistake and deserve punishment which I gave promptly .. ok you will say that’s not a punishment but a pleasure.. yes you are right .. pleasure now but punishment later as they would be itching to have their dicks shacked by girls like that which is not so easy, so they feel the pain”

the girls are awe struck at the clarity and vision the aunty has… reaching out and placing their heads on her shoulders , they said “aunty we are glad that you decided to be like us.. we will try our best to make you happy.. aunty you should not over think and say no what we say.. if so tell us, we have a plan for you”

Nisha by now is in her new world and kissing the girls on their fore head… “you girls know what this aunty wants .. go ahead .. but on one condition of maintaining confidentiality …” , says Nisha… Vidya takes our phone and says “of course.. confidentiality is top most important thing..ok, we have come prepared to stay here for night, we have a plan” , she goes out to balcony to make few calls and comes back..

Time is 6 pm , the girls take shower and change into night dress…. Nisha is not surprised at that skimpy night gown and surprisingly Vidya pulls out  a transparent gown to Nisha.. “this is mom’s gown , whenever she wears like, she always wakes up late that day.. wear this , you will look good” , says Vidya…

Nisha cant say no to these simple things..

Exactly at 7 PM door bell rang and Nisha and goes and answers the door and in came Rahul and two boys.. Nisha is fuming at Rahul and shouting how dare you come to my house.. closing the door Divya calms down aunty and tries to convince her.. “aunty , we only called him.. yes what he did is wrong but understand the love, not the lust.. did he ever behave with you like that ? no… he deserves a second chance.. after seeing you like that in that gown he got tempted as mom is not in house.. anyway let him speak out.. dad, tell what you want to say”

Rahul holding Nisha’s hands says “I know I should have not done like that.. I immediately told this matter to my wife Simran who is your best friend… she told me , darling she would need some spark in her life as she is dull these days, if both of you hit off, I will be more than happy.. see the messages “ , he opens his phone and shows the messages..

Slowly her anger is giving way to new desires and thrills.. Rahul is nice person except on that occasion .. after being silent , I looked at the other two boys..  Vidya says “aunty these are my cousins , I know you like boys of this age, that’s why we asked them to come..”

Nisha is still puzzled .. how can Rahul be here along with their daughters ? will these girls go out ? if so why they brought these boys then ? something is not matching.. ok ok first Rahul matter

“ok Rahul, I am giving you another chance.. don’t force things on me ok?”

He comes and sits next to me “that’s the mistake I did.. anyway just be with you itself is enough for this poor soul”

“stop this over action Rahul.. be yourself , go with the flow”

“Hi aunty, I am Rishab”

“Hi aunty , I am Sandeep”

Vidya opens the dinner stuff they brought and started serving them.. while watching TV , they are having dinner.. some sitting on sofa, some on the floor and every one comes to lighter mood.

Now about the combinations, Nisha is still thinking where will Rahul be ? what about these boys.. after seeing aunty calm down and coming to relaxing mode, Vidya says “aunty , you and dad can use the bed room , we will use this living room as it is spacious “

Nisha is not comfortable with Rahul alone.. she wants another person .. takes Rishab also with her to bed room..

Now Nisha, Rahul, Rishab in one room. Rest outside..
Rahul, Rishab change to comfortable night dress ..

Rishab trying to make aunty comfortable says “aunty.. don’t worry.. uncle and our father are very close and we will have regular sleep outs together.. even Simran aunty is so hot like you”

Nisha is shocked.. I am hearing new things about Simran.. anyway she opened her window long back..

As Nisha sat between them and trying to be normal and getting prepared for a memorable night.. she decided to throw her past through the window and be like a new Nisha.. from both sides the dick is on the raise and Nisha is waiting for them to make the first move… as tension and silence is growing in the room came Vidya with a wine bottle.. Nisha is shocked as she is fully naked and lied next to Rahul “Dad.. you forgot the wine.. doctor told you to have a drink every day, did you forget” , she is leaning on Rahul and making his drink..

Nisha’s heart stopped for a while as Vidya is giving his drink and in between sipping some herself , she is rubbing him on his pyjama and is even moaning a bit.. Nisha’s shock is being taken care by Rishab , as he pulled out his dick and took Nisha’s hand and put it on it.. after completing the drink, Vidya puts the glass aside and gives Rahul a warm kiss on his dick and says “Dad.. take care of aunty.. she is a nice guest” , as she is walking out , Nisha uttered something vague which nobody listened..

Turning back, Vidya taking advantage of her state says “Aunty, you want us also to be here.. ok, no issues , we have sofa also”.. Nisha is clueless as Rahul has slipped in his hand in her gown and feeling her warm juicy pussy.. She is speechless and before she could say any thing came Sandeep with his dick hanging and the two beautiful girls fully naked and with a wine glass in each of their hand..

Sandeep, Vidya sat on the sofa while Divya comes and lies next to Rahul and scolds him “how can you be so mean Dad.. give her the drink.. you already drank once” .. what is happening ? Nisha is not able to believe what she is seeing.. Rahul pouring the drink in her mouth says “You are too shy dear… see these young girls, they are so bold.. you should be like them.. “ , he is pouring more and more.. as an occasional drinker Nisha is enjoying the drink as it is making her relax a bit … she herself took the glass from Rahul’s hand and starts drinking..

Rishab removes his pyjama , shirt completely and slides down on Nisha’s thighs and pulling her gown up and noticing pink pussy swollen with emotions he let out his tongue and touched her pussy lips.. Nisha put her hand on his head and caressing his hair.. while Divya removed Rahul’s dress and made him get up and took his dick in hands and hitting aunty’s face , opened her gown completely .. now all are fully naked..

Vidya , Divya joined Sandeep giving him a memorable blow job.. he is sitting on the sofa completely relaxing while the girls put their faces on his dick and licking it while he is feeling their warm pussies on both sides with his hands.. the way girls are licking and sucking the dick, Nisha thinks these are not so innocent and naïve as she thought..

Nisha is having Rahul’s dick in her mouth while Rishab is licking her pussy like a dog

In a minute Rahul is ready and he took her in doggy and started fucking from back while Rishab sat in front of her and put his dick in her mouth

Thappak.. Thappak.. Dhadd.. Dhadd

“Dad, bang her hard.. she is so nice, needs to be treated well”

“haa.. I know baby.. her pussy says it all.. so warm and juicy”

“yeah.. aunty spread your ass, Sandeep is getting ready..”

“oh no… one by one.. uffff… ahhh… slow Rahul… slow..”

“Rishab fuck aunty’s mouth hard.. put your nine inch dick completely in her throat .. oh yeah.. like that.. more.. pull her hair dad, fuck her hard , show no mercy on aunty”

Thappak .. Thappak…

Rahul has increased the pace.. then came the call from Simran,, he presses speaker mode by mistake..

“Rahul, where are you ? I called those girls so many times, they put their phones in silent mode when they are with their cousins”

“Ha.. Simran.. I am here in Nisha’s house”

“why you went there darling”

“Vidya, Divya took me here, looks like your friend needs some counselling “

“oh yeah.. take care of her.. she is almost in depression state.. sleep there only take care of her”

“take care of her means?”

“Rahul, I trust you and I trust her.. just take her into your warm hug and make her relax and feel for you”

“my dick will raise if she does that”

“its ok darling.. make her happy whichever way you both think…”

“means fucking?”

“isss.. darling don’t annoy me.. anyway those two monkeys will make sure Nisha’s pussy is torn my morning”

She cuts off the call..

Nisha is now in cloud nine.. she got approval from her friend also..

Rahul now is in full swing hitting her, slapping her, pulling her hair and giving solid thrusts from back deep into her pussy hole.. Nisha is showing her happiness on Rishab’s dick and is giving him wild kisses and blow job

Another minute, Rahul is shivering and shaking his whole body, the girls sensed he is going to be out, so left Sandeep and joined Rahul on bed and as he is about to release, Vidya pulled his dick out and Divya twisted Nisha on to his dick and then came a fountain of thick cum spreading on Nisha’s face and some dripping on to her lips and mouth.. she wanted to cry but then the two girls are caressing and licking and kissing her face and eating their dad’s thick cum and spewing some in aunty’s mouth and making her gulp.. Nisha is not able to believe whats happening and as she got her face  wiped clean , she opened her eyes and is shocked when Divya is licking Rahul’s dick clean and Vidya slapping him hard on his buttocks is shouting “Dad.. you came so fast.. you always fuck mom for half hour.. what happened ? get up , fuck her again ..” , pouring some drink into his mouth

Divya is sucking and biting his limp dick while Rishab has thrown aunty down and entered her in missionary while Sandeep sat on Nisha’s face putting his balls in her mouth.. Vidya is licking Rahul’s nipples and kissing his chest.. both the girls efforts are yielding results as Rahul’s dick started raising again..

He has thrown Rishab onto Divya and he entered Nisha’s pussy again in military .. Rishab lied down and got Divya ride his dick in cow girl style while Vidya sat on his face pressing her pussy on his face..  Sandeep having his balls, ass hole licked my Nisha, turns to his left and takes Vidya’s mouth and starts giving her wild lip lock

Nisha is looking in erotic manner looking into Rahul’s eyes and making him go mad… he bent down and took her melons in his mouth and started sucking them hard..

The room is fully heated  up and the six people there are in heaven..

After a while Rahul lays down and Nisha sat on his dick riding him in cow girl style while Sandeep decided to put his dick in some hole.. Vidya has shown aunties ass hole.. he went behind and lifted her waist up a little an d started feeling her ass hole.. by now Nisha has thrown all her inhibitions out through the window and in a minute the thick dick pierced her ass hole while she is still raiding Rahul from top…

Little bit of pain gave way to immense pleasure .. with two dicks in two holes, she is feeling the ultimate pleasure and looked the girls with gratitude..

Another 2 minutes, Rishab is getting out and he came and put his dick in Nisha’s mouth and fucked her mouth for 10 sec and released truck load of thick cum which she gulped without giving the girls a chance.. but they have their own ways to extract juice, took the limping dick of Rishab and gave him hot kisses and blows and he somehow got up and went and sat on the sofa ..

In next two min, Sandeep is out and joined Rishab on sofa… finally Rahul is also out second time.. every time some one is out there is a competition among the girls and Nisha for the thick cum..  

Laying down completely exhausted ,  Rahul opened his cigar box and lit up a cigar.. after couple of puffs, Vidya pulls the cigar from her dad’s lips and puts it into her mouth.. Nisha stopped being surprised , as the other girl also have a puff.. there of them are smoking and relaxing and after a while Rahul looks at Nisha to have a puff which she declined.. “Aunty , have  a puff, it will be nice.. once a while its ok”

As Nisha is hesitating came Sandeep with his cigar and put in Nisha’s mouth.. khangg.. khanggg.. she coughs for a while but slowly the kick it is giving she starts licking it and she is taking deep puffs and also drinking in the middle ..

Every one is relaxing lazily and no none is making any moves hastily…

Rahul made his daughters to relax in his lap with their face hitting his dick which is still limp.. he is feeling their bodies..

Meanwhile Nisha gets up and sat on the sofa with both the boys sitting next to her on each side… slowly every one dozed off after such a long fucking session..
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 7 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Superb update
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
(08-09-2024, 07:11 AM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Superb update

I am glad you liked it, please read my other stories too
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-07-13-28-13-52-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-07-23-00-31-48-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
That must be house of bitches Smile
[+] 1 user Likes King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
Wonderful dude
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Thanks KK, NN
Like Reply
Will Nisha has three men seen her pussy other than her husband. No guilt at all. Broken the barriers. To what extend she will go from here.
[+] 1 user Likes Karmayogee's post
Like Reply
(08-09-2024, 03:08 PM)Karmayogee Wrote: Will Nisha has three men seen her pussy other than her husband. No guilt at all. Broken the barriers. To what extend she will go from here.

once window is opened, outside world is much , much bigger than the four walls you are in

Like Reply
Awesome update friend
[+] 1 user Likes Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
S2 E3  Window

Don’t know when I woke up..  as I was feeling hungry I woke up and saw every one left and the room is in helter skelter condition with smells of cums , sweat and pussy juices… I ordered some food to eat and put all the bed sheets in laundry and took fresh hot bath…

After eating some food my senses came back.. what did I do ? so much fun and action in the night.. never thought I will be a pussy aching real slut like that.. even drinking and smoking… Simran being so nice is something that tilted the balance .. Rahul , except his rude behavior in his house, has treated me with respect and dignity … my pussy is hammered much by his dick only… matching the stamina of those young lads, he played the game well and of course has the support of those young beautiful girls..

Time is around 12:30… the door bell rang.. opened the door… its Ankit, Saketh.. they are quite and murmuring something .. letting them in , I closed the door and took them to bed room.. made them sit comfortably on the sofa..

After letting their nerves settle, I asked them what is the matter ?

Ankith murmured “Aunty.. whatever you did day before yesterday was so good.. we both are brothers.. we wanted to have similar pleasure again and we asked our sister to do and she slapped on us and threatened she will complaint to mom.. now we are scared.. what to do ?”

“why are you telling your sob stories to me boys?”

“aunty, its you how played with our dicks and aroused those feelings .. since then we could not sleep..you only have to solve this problem .. please aunty”

“you are putting in me a spot … what’s your doing ?”

“studying in same class .. we all three are studying same class”

“ehe.. how it is possible ? 3 kids of same parents in same class ?”

“aunty.. in fact she is slightly younger than us.. our mothers are different and fathers also”

“what?”

“our mother got separated from first husband due to some issues  and married this father who separated from his first wife”

“ok.. ok.. you have clarity who is your mother and father.. that’s enough”

“aunty what about our problem ?”

“ok.. do one thing , around 3 PM , come  with your sister.. don’t tell your mother, father”

“his mother is very strict on him while his father is nice on him.. my mother who is actually his mother is very good with me but not my father.. her father is nice with her but not her mother who is not her actual mother”

“stop.. stop.. don’t tell me all your bullshit stories.. I ask some  questions, please answer”

“ok aunty”

“why did you want your sister to do what I did ?”

“don’t  know aunty.. but our dicks are not listening to us”

“but she is your sister right ? asking her to touch your dick is not correct right ?”

“actually aunty.. her mother and my father are not same.. he and she are not born to same mother”

“issshh… why this headache.. ok, so she is your sister but not sister”

“kind off”

“ok, will you be willing to touch her pussy?”

“what aunty?”

“don’t act smart.. would you lick her pussy ?”

“hmm.. may be..”

“would she be willing to accept your dicks in her mouth ?”

“may be not”

“leave that to me.. ok.. don’t tell her all these.. 3 of you come here by 4 PM “

“what we should tell to parents ?”

“which parents ?”

“our father.. his mother ….”

“they are not your parents .. ok.. you are born to a mother who is no more with you..then these are not parents right?

“aunty.. you have lot of clarity.. but still right now they are our parents.. what should we tell ?”

“tell they we are going to play in my house.. tell my name.. Nisha.. English teacher”

“but you don’t have kids right”

“isss.. tell some thing and manage .. use mind also.. not dick always”

Exactly at 4 PM those three came and by then I called Rahul also..

Saketh, Ankith, Sruthi

Sruthi looking at Rahul says “uncle you are father of Vidya , Divya right?” ..  Rahul trying  to identify Sruthi says “You are Sruthi ? the best student in the class”

Sruthi giggles and says “not the best but yeah .. along with your daughters .. so nice to see you uncle”

Rahul is sitting in the sofa inside the bed room while I am sitting on the bed… I asked the boys to come and sit on the bed… Rahul being Rahul took Sruthi and made her sit in his lap and praising her a lot , he is putting his hand around her waist and started pulling her as much as possible onto his chest…

She is sitting with her back onto his chest.. “uncle I am envious about Vidya, Divya for having such a nice dad like you.. they always praise you so much… the kind of love you show on them pampering and giving them whatever they asked.. my father is not even my father.. sorry to bother you uncle”, she started crying

Rahul turned her towards him and wiping her tears , consoles her “dear.. don’t worry.. you are also like my daughters .. such beautiful girls should not cry ..” , he is pulling her close and giving her tight hug.. he is in lungee.. she is looking at Rahul and asking “uncle you are here in aunties house alone ?”

Kissing on her cheeks he says “aunty is alone , so Simran aunty asked me and kids to spend some time with Nisha aunty.. Divya, Vidya just now left , they will come back soon” , he winks at me to start my  act

“boys, you are listening to what uncle said right ? you kids need parental love, you are in a state not tell who is your exact father and mother.. its not your mistake, remember .. adults always selfish.. your parents are busy separating marrying again and again… you need so parental love.. boys, feel free and relax… life is beautiful and you should enjoy at your age when the body is strong and imagination  is wild.. I will show you the path… a path that I discovered recently which is so beautiful and pleasant .. don’t over complicate things , you have a responsibility to keep your sister happy.. ok ? promise me that you will keep your sister happy ?” , I ask them.. when  Sruthi turns back and sees..

With their eyes moist the boys hugs me and promise me “aunty , I love our sister so much, she also deserves all the parental love she and we all lost all these days.. we will do our best to keep her happy.. its our promise” , they are almost crying..

Sruthi couldn’t control and went and hugged the boys “sorry brothers for denying your requests.. now we have aunty and uncle to support us.. we will be happy… together..” , wiping her eyes I said “good girl.. go and give company to uncle , he will show you want you missed while I will take care of your loving brothers.. one thing guys, never tell anyone all these things.. some people are not happy at others being happy..ok.. Rahul , why don’t you also come here and sit” , I asked Rahul

While he got up and started coming onto the bed, his lungee slipped displaying his semi hard hanging dick which Sruthi giggled and told “be careful uncle”.. the innocence , beauty and the natural smell of a girl of that age (Divya, Vidya are modern and always wear lot of cosmetics and perfume) , Sruthi is making his go nuts, he is sitting on bed with his back to the wall and pulled Sruthi to sit on his dick without bothering about the lungee..

Sruthi got stunned .. before she could utter anything , I took out the dicks of the boys from their shorts and smelling them complimented them for keeping it tidy.. their tender dicks are making my mouth to shiver a bit… I looked at Sruthi and told her… “girl.. being a sister doesn’t mean receiving chocolates from brothers.. you should say thank you by kissing these small dicks will grow big with your company.. ok” , my mesmerizing looks and words are having effect on her as she started lifting her left leg up giving way to Rahul’s dick to feel her panty.. Rahul knows his game as he is expert in this and played several young pussies who are friends of his daughters

I took out both the dicks into my mouth at same time.. the boys moaned and put their hands on my head.. this is first time that they are having their dicks in a woman’s mouth… they are shivering and twirling in joy as the pleasure is uncontrollable.. looking at her sister with love and strong desire are talking to their little sister .. eyes to eyes..

“Sruthi… ahhhh… this is pure bliss… ummmm.. we missed so much”

“sorry Ankith .. I can see your happiness in your eyes.. something I didn’t see so far”

“haa.. Sruthi… you also deserve this magic my dear.. uncle is nice… ahhhh.. ancle, treat my sister well… like your daughters… Vidya , Divya who are so…. hot…”

“don’t worry Saketh… I will make sure your little angel sees heaven.. be kind to aunty.. she knows how to make the dicks happy”

“uncle…”

“haa.. as she is alone.. Nisha aunty asked me to put my dick in Nisha aunty’s mouth which she savored a lot.. lonely house wife should never sleep hungry … I filled her mouth with my thick cum which she likes a lot”

As the dirty talk is going on, Rahul put his hand into Sruthi’s panty and moaned and kissed her ear lobes… “wow… such a tender pussy …. Isss so warm.. did you shave there baby” , he asked.. Sruthi giggled and said “no uncle.. I don’t ever know that we should shave there..” , Sruthi is getting into mood..

I increased the pace on Ankit’s dick first as its growing faster and covering the entire dick in my palm and pressing I am moaning “haaa… such a small , thin dick.. so cute my boy… its so warm and making me worship your dick… isss… aahhhh.. yeah… more… fuck my mouth… ahhh” , I am struggling to speak and at same time licking , sucking the tender dick .. with my tongue tip on his dick head I am making circles… in fact l am starting to like these innocent , gullible , naïve, vulnerable dicks than stronger, bigger dicks of yesterdays boys as they seem to be fucking pussies since long.. these boys are new to the trade.. before I could conclude my thoughts ,
Ankit is moving wildly and giving faster thrusts fucking my mouth and he is pulling my head hard on his dick and finally ejaculated in my mouth .. warm, thick cum and I gulped quickly, Ankit collapsed on the bed with his limp dick exposed to Sruthi.. looking at Ankit and seeing the immense happiness in his eyes.. she bent and slept next to his dick.. Rahul took advantage of her situation and nudged her to lick that dick ..

Sruthis is just waiting for such advice , she took the limp dick drenched in his cum and started kissing his dick… Ankit is feeling like in a heaven has put his hands on his sister head… now Rahul has taken out his dick completely and started rubbing it on her panty by lifting her left leg completely up.. Rahul is itching to see and lick her pussy which he is sure will be very tender, rosy, smell good..

After Ankit is out , now I increased speed on Saketh and his dick is now in heaven.. first time.. blow job .. looking at Sruthi giving Ankith head, his dick is now dancing in joy and that shows in his inexperience and he is also out and collapsed.. gulping his thick cum , I winked at Rahul .. he pulled Sruthi’s panty down and made her lie up right and lifted her both legs and spread her thighs to see a beautiful pink pussy which is so tender and without any trace of pussy hair there.. that young virgin pussy is already leaking profusely

Don’t know what happened.. Rahul got up and dressed himself and asked Sruthi to show her ID card… every one is stunned.. she got up and pulled her phone and shown him the ID card.. checking her age, Rahul murmers.. “Sruthi you are older enough to have sex.. no issues.. but make up your mind first… boys have no isssues.. having two daughters I want girls to be extra careful.. lets do one thing dear.. now its 5 PM.. think through and if you are still ok, then call me.. I will send Divya, Vidya to pick you up and we will meet in our house.. full night..”

I am also stunned … his thinking is correct.. I took Sruthi into my arms and consoled her “what  uncle told is correct .. be alone.. sit in your room.. think independently and tale decision.. you are a smart girl.. know where to go, I will guide you dear, but you need to make your first step.. you are not a kid anymore as your age suggests and have every right to make your pussy happy.. but question is with whom and when.. if uncle is not there , still you have two loving brothers you can make love to.. go girl go.. think and decide.. once you open your window , be ready to embrace new experience and newer horizons .. but think thrice before you open your window.. all the best”

The kids go out quietly .. Rahul making a move invites me to his house regardless

[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Sruthi

[Image: 48f8f7-629b9fb58f04459eb6b56d3a92e152b5-mv2.jpg]

Nisha

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Rm-Vd-Sa2ir-AUFOV7-...0-Qd-F.jpg]
Like Reply
thanks every one for reading this story
Like Reply
S2 E4  Window

When your pussy is tender you start to think through your pussy.. same thing with dicks.. but when you mature and your  dick grows, you will think twice  before tasting new pussies as once your dick is addicted to that pussy its hard to stop then.

When Rahul saw her young virgin pussy without any hair and looking so shining, he wanted to double confirm as such pussies are rare and once you become slave to such pussies your mind will start thinking in a crazy manner, that’s why he gave her time

As expected Sruthi gave consent and told they will only come here, no need for Divya, Vidya to pick up.. Once your pussy loses control , it can find innovative ideas to convince parents for a night out permission

Its 8 PM and they came to Rahul’s house.. receiving them at door, Vidya took them upstairs .. Dinner is arranged there only..

Sruthi is looking shy and thanked uncle for taking a step back and think.. now that she got clarity all is well..

Rahul gave them dinner plates and served biryani .. I already ate a little .. Divya, Vidya also ate little only as the girls at  that age are diet conscious..  Rahul opened the wine bottle and some glasses.. Vidya helping pour the drinks looked at the boys who are shy and said no.. Rahul took some and the girls also joined in drinks and sipped one peg..

Sruthi , boys completed the dinner.. Vidya gave a nice comfortable night gown to Sruthi .. after changing into that dress, she is feeling cozy and the whole atmosphere is so new and exciting .. they all settle down and being lazy on the bed are waiting for some one to take initiative …

Vidya slept on Rahul’s thighs and pulled out his semi hard dick .. Sruthi is looking at in awe and  is licking her lips.. Divya has lifted my night gown to expose my neatly shaven pussy and is playing with her hand…

Rahul tapping Vidya on her back and caressing her body is looking at Sruthi with half closed eyes and said “darling .. ask Sruthi if she would have some drink” , which Sruthi immediately said no uncle, I don’t drink.. Rahul laughed and said “no .. I mean soft drinks.. mix some juice and give to aunty and the girls.. you can also have them boys “

Divya got up and went to fridge and mixed some juices and offered to all.. I tasted it and I felt weird but after taking some more started liking it..  Sruthi and boys also liked it .. Rahul looks at Divya and smiles..

The drink she has mixed has some special medicine that would enhance your desire and power.. nothing dangerous , but some kick.. it will start giving effect after 5 min

Divya is sucking Rahul’s dick while Sruthi is feeling the heat..

I am pressing Vidya’s face on my crotch and moaning and seeing my expressions the boys took out their dicks.. they are so small… Divya looking at their dicks and dad’s dick laughed inside..  

Rahul could not control any more and asked Sruthi to come and sit on his lap which she obliged and she lifted her legs up and sat in squat position spreading her pussy wide enough which Divya noticed and took dad’s dick and hit on her tender pussy.. Rahul turned her face and started biting and kissing her tender cheeks and giving wild moans “dear you are so beautiful .. you are looking like a doll.. let me eat your face “ , he is spreading his saliva and licking her innocent face while Divya is licking the dick base..

I offered my pussy to Vidya and pulled the boys towards me to give them hard hot kisses… the boys are kissing and biting my face and they even turned Vidya to put their dicks in her mouth.. those tender dicks have a different feel to Vidya

After wiping her face, Rahul could not control and thrown her down and lifted her legs up , spreading the thighs , took a deep look at that beautiful innocent pussy and shouted at his daughters “girls.. see this pussy.. it should be like this.. every young tender pussy should be rosy and juice like this”

Vidya got angry and pinched his nipples and slapped him hard on his ass cheeks while Divya bite his dick head and warned not to compare pussies..

Without getting distracted Rahul started licking that young pussy… in fact even though I am enjoying with two boys, my eyes are also on Sruthi’s pussy… Rahul has  a point.. its definitely beautiful..

I pulled Ankit and placed my hand on his soft dick and balls , pressing them gently I inquired if he got some rest.. the boy nodded in shy and said haa..aunty…

He is now standing on the bed and I cupped his dick which started growing in size and looking at him erotically , stretching out my whole tongue like a wild dog I started licking his dick from base to head while caressing his balls with my nails… that soft tender dick is no pure , natural, tiny to erose natural feelings in me as things that are genuine, natural, pure will give you nice erotic feelings that would last long.

I don’t want a mechanical fucking, I want intensive steaming erotic fore play to start off and at this age I am a slow goer.. licking the side of his dick, I kissed his head and complimented him for maintaining his tool so well.. now my saliva is all over that small dick and I am giving slurpy blow job and kisses as if there is no tomorrow.. I took all of his dick into my warm slurp mouth and even pushed his balls into my mouth and remained like that for a while… Ankit started making small moves, twisting, twirling.. pulling my hair and pressing my head hard on his crotch….

Ahhhh… Nisha…. Ummmm… so beautiful…. Ummmm…. Yeah… like that… Nisha.. my janoo…

I am shocked at him calling by name instead of as aunty which gave a special feeling to me.. love doesn’t see age and the genuine voice and the honest eyes made me shiver in pure joy and I cant control this emotion any more, pulled Saket onto my pussy and begged him to lick it, bite it and thrown Vidya, Divya away , on to their dad as I wanted these boys, all to myself only

Now Ankit is giving some slow but firm pushes into my warm juicy mouth and I decided these boy wont last long , so better to put that dick where it belongs and as Saket licked and made my juicy pussy rosy and beautiful , I asked Ankit to fuck her in missionary… Ankit kneeled in front of me, taking his little cock in his hands, he is shivering…

Is this the first time your dick is entering any pussy

Hmmm… yeah Nisha..

You need some help ?

Haa…

I took his dick, wiped its head with my thumb and started hitting that head on my pussy lips and rubbing my pussy hole with that head and looked at him and smiled and he only pushed it hard inside my juicy pussy which welcomed this thin but lovely dick with a flow of juices as my pussy wall is shrinking and cupping that thin dick making his passage a little hard which he immediately leant how to maneuver his dick in my narrow pussy by bending and kissing my nipple which arose my deep senses and made me relax my grip on that dick and let lose my pussy to have its healthy fight with the new inexperienced dick as I don’t want to dominate newbies, I am holding all my trick to much experienced studs like Rahul  etc

Ankit is a quick learner and is finding his way in and out easily in my narrow juicy pussy and started giving nice rhythmic thrusts , while sucking my beautiful twins are melting in his mouth, the boy has a childish behavior as he is sucking my nipples to extract milk out of boobs, I tapped him playfully on his head and advised him to try this on his mom ..

Don’t know what happened , bringing her mom into conversation made him to go wild and started fucking me with so much force and biting my nipples hard and the dick is growing some more in my tight pussy and that wildness in a tender and innocent boy added a new kick to my feelings and I also started fucking him hard from bottom

“Fuck Ankit.. fuck me hard.. hhhh… so good.. hmmm.. more… iike that…”

“ufff… Nisha … so cute you are.. giving me this ultimate pleasure , ahhhh, my darling .. ufff.. fuck my little cock .. ummmmm… aaaaaaaa…. Vvvvuuuvvvvvv..”

“Ankit … my janoo.. come and fuck this aunty…no no .. your lover… show me no mercy… fu…ck… ahhh… every day…. Ufff.. hit six through my window.. and crush my balls .. lick my pussy.. hit my asses… fuck me hard .. every day… ahhhh… so good you are already”

“ummmm.. nice idea Nisha… my bat will play rough on your pitch.. like this.. mmmmm.. so tight your pussy.. I am cumming… ahhh.. cumming…”

“pull out your dick… don’t cum inside my pussy” (actually I wanted him to cum inside to get that extra thrill to both of us, anyway I am on pills to be on safe side)

“no.. bitch… sorry… my janoo… I will cum inside and make your pussy happy , ahhh… my god…. Uffff… phew…… ahhhhh.. uhhhhhh.. hmmmmm.. ummmmm… aaaaa….. Ni….. sha….. ahhhh I am cumming, cumming … ahhhhhh”

Ankit’s wild moans attracted every ones attention especially those girls and as soon he collapsed on with his dick inside my pussy, I gave him a motherly kiss on his forehead and thanked him for being such a nice boy… be good, be brave, be independent my boy.. make your mom happy.. don’t go after young pussies as they have multiple options .. have a trusted tender younger pussy like Sruthi and make that move towards your mom .. spread love and joy.. not hate and fight.. use your dick wisely .. doesn’t matter who big it is.. what matters a pussy is the care and love and intention to make your partner happy.  He gave me a warm kiss and rolled down to the bed with his limp dick drenched in his cum

Divya took notice of that and settled near his thighs, inspecting and kissing that young dick which she started liking it now.. licking the cum and making it clean, she kissed, licked each and every corner of that area and gave a sexy look at him while swallowing that small limp dick in her wet wild mouth ..

As soon as Ankit rolled down entered Saketh , without even asking my permission and he is hungry enough to get a pie of that pure bliss that his brother got and hence the urgency , when you are above your threshold levels you tend to under perform.. which is what his boy is doing.. making wild moves inside my wet pussy filled with his brother’s cum, my juices he is finding it easy to slide in and out and the warmth of my pussy is making his dick happy

I tried to calm him down a bit by engaging in some erotic conversation like Ankit , but his focus is on act and he has reached greater depths even though the dick size is same..  Saket is fuming , pinching my waist and even biting my nipples in between.. I decided to take the fire on and hit that wild dick from bottom of my pussy and my counter attack made him to fight even harder…

In less than 2 min of entering my pussy he is already shaking his body in ecstasy and closing his eyes he is giving his best and finally gave up and without releasing in my pussy which is craving for another bucket load of the thick cum, he swiftly moved away and put his mouth in Sruthi’s mouth and started fucking her hard for a minute and released a huge sum of cum in his little sisters mouth which she thrown out immediately and crying and hitting him with her legs, she complained to me “aunty, punish this bas*rd.. such dirty things” .. she is looking so innocent when she cries like that..

By then Rahul licked her young pussy so much she is itching for something more..

I slept next to Sruthi and kissed her on forehead and counseled her.. “baby.. don’t fight with your brothers.. yes what he did is wrong , but try to think from his side.. she likes you so much he could not control..” , I am talking and licking her lips, cheeks to clean the cum..

Now Rahul started getting on his knees to start inserting his mammoth dick in that tiny young pussy.. I scolded  him..  Rahul be gentle to this girl.. she cant handle hit straightaway.. let Ankit have the honors of inaugurating this tender itching pussy, make her comfortable with that small lean dick and as she gets prepared then you can put your thick long dick in her which she will like at that time

Sounds like a plan..

Rahul withdrew and Ankit came forward with his hard dick after getting enough attention from Divya

I stopped Ankit for a while , got up , picked some ice pieces from fridge and made an ice pack and came and slightly applied on the tender pussy of Sruthi, making it numb a bit and lose sensation before I winked at Ankit who is eager to put that throbbing dick in his sisters young pussy…

Now after getting clearance he is hitting her pussy with his dick and lifted Sruthi a bit and put my right boob in her mouth and asked her to chew my nipple.. as her attention is diverted Ankit slipped in his lean erected dick slowly and then like a piercing knife on hot cake pushed his hot dick into the deep tight juicy hole of Sruthi.. with ice pack on her pussy she didn’t feel the pinch yet started feeling the thick object inside and seeing her comfort levels I removed the ice pack..

Now the thrusts are picking up pace and Sruthi is enjoying the fuck , as her tender pussy is acclimatized to the dick… there is some red droplets on her young pussy but no pain and seeing his sister being happy Ankit increased pace and started fucking her real hard which is being reciprocated by young girl from bottom..

Now my job is over and let the siblings have the fun, I picked up some drink from the wine bottle and went out to the balcony to get some fresh air.. and came back to see Ankit spreading his thick cum on the young pussy and giving way to his brother to do his part.. the brothers have some sense and decided to cum outside only … after 5 min , he also came.. then Rahul lifted her up and got up from bed and on the floor he is walking with Sruthi in his lap and the thick dick is trying to penetrate that young tight.. Vidya helped her dad in inserting his dick slowly in that tender pussy filled with her brothers cum

He is lifting her up and down sliding on his huge dick and Sruthi is in heaven.. moaning , crying, shouting  she is enjoying every sec…

I decided to take some nap as things are in order.. as I got some thrashing from the boys earlier I am tired and closed my eyes..

Don’t know what the time is when Ankit is putting his limp dick in my mouth whereas Saket is eating my pussy.. I barely opened my eyes and the boys are enjoying my body.. I decided to act sleep and see what they will do… another one minute .. Ankit has stopped fucking my mouth , when I half opened my eyes I am shocked he is standing and peeing into the widely opened mouth of Divya.. I couldn’t believe what I am seeing and Divya is happily drinking his pee and then sucking his dick clean.. she fell down with mouthful of his pee and started kissing her sister Divya and transferring some pee into her… half asleep Divya is liking her lips and started savoring it

I could not take any more and got up and sat on Rahul’s face and started thrusting my aching pussy on face and not bothered that he is sleeping I let his mouth opened and started releasing my pee in his mouth, he got up and saw what I am doing and he pulled my waist in and pressing me hard on his mouth. he is drinking and liking and sucking.. after a minute I collapsed in relief on him.. he also went back to sleep

I closed my eyes, but the window is still opened..

How long ?

After  my husband and son came back from the town.. I closed the window but those memorable thoughts will never be closed .. but I have enough control on me and decided to go back to my normal life… every year they go out to town , I thought of opening the window but resisted the temptation .. I never opened my window since then..

But… but .. after many many years I started getting back some of those memories back… how ? that’s a secret I don’t want to reveal !!!  not to my husband too..

********  Completed ********

[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
(12-09-2024, 07:07 AM)Gandhi krishna Wrote: Awesome update

thanks bro

Like Reply