Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(28-08-2024, 08:52 PM)RCF Wrote: Oh yea easily. She rejects Thomas and Swami in Part 1 and Krish is not involved. She only enjoys it when Krish is involved and being a cuck. Exceptions are also there with Arman and Ashish. So nothing is black and white here to judge some one.

Thank you so much for your response RCF. Is the first part best out of the three ? And is krish a cuck in all of these series?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Required an update
Like Reply
(29-08-2024, 06:52 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Required  an update

The writer did say two to three weeks. So don't expect any update until September end. Let him take his time , quality matters.
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
What can I doo no other one story at that time which can I read few lines it's very unfortunate for a big site not even here remain which can write any content based story le de kar yehi story bachi ha
Like Reply
(29-08-2024, 01:05 PM)Vineeth412 Wrote: Thank you so much for your response RCF. Is the first part best out of the three ? And is krish a cuck in all of these series?

In my opinion second part is the best. Krish discovers more about himself than his wife in this series. He becomes cuck as the story unfolds.
Like Reply
(29-08-2024, 09:46 PM)RCF Wrote: In my opinion second part is the best. Krish discovers more about himself than his wife in this series. He becomes cuck as the story unfolds.

Thanks RCF. Do you know of any story where the wife is decent but ends up cheating on her husband. And husband takes revenge on her, rather than turning into a cuckold? Thanks in advance
Like Reply
(30-08-2024, 12:45 PM)Vineeth412 Wrote: Thanks RCF. Do you know of any story where the wife is decent but ends up cheating on her husband. And husband takes revenge on her, rather than turning into a cuckold? Thanks in advance

Check stories from Game40it. Thanks
Like Reply
(30-08-2024, 07:32 PM)RCF Wrote: Check stories from Game40it. Thanks

Hey man , are there stories similar like this here? I tried to find some and only one I found was xleglover's old stories. Do you know any similar stories like this , which is similar to his style of writing?
Like Reply
Hey Krish , 

Absolutely loved the new modified approach to the ending chapters of this story. Now it feels more organic and engaging. But I would love to add an idea to the story which I believe can benefit the overall stuff. Krish is basically obsessed with wanting to see Meera and Desai intimate but he never got the chance. I strongly believe he should atleast get to fullfill his wish and get to watch them having sex but without their knowledge. And I believe the perfect idea to execute that was done in your last chapter when Desai sparked an interest in going outdoors with Meera and Krish. I believe that angle can help Krish finally fullfill his desire to see them in their act while at the same time make it oblivious to them that Krish is watching with the correct scenario. I believe letting that happen will help with closure to Krish's fetish and also explore the dynamic of the duality in Krish , like a part of him gets excited watching him having sex but at the same time another part dreads the sight. This will help with closing the idea and duality of Krish by having his wish fullfilled but also get to make him realize what he actually wants. Or maybe seeing the act makes him bring some necessary changes in him that eventually makes him let go off his cuckolding kinks. Because we all know Desai is a different kind of a lover for Meera , he has definitely impressed her in bed. So I believe Krish seeing them would eventually make him realize the right and wrong and that gradually builds the sanity in him. This is just a small opinion from me , though I am confident that your final product will be better. Take your time and end this story better than before!

Lots of Love!
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
(02-09-2024, 09:23 AM)Harry Jordan Wrote: Hey man , are there stories similar like this here? I tried to find some and only one I found was xleglover's old stories. Do you know any similar stories like this , which is similar to his style of writing?

Are you asking about stories like Krish's? If yes then there are no stories like Krish one's. No one can write better than Krish on these kind of stories.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
(03-09-2024, 09:59 AM)RCF Wrote: Are you asking about stories like Krish's? If yes then there are no stories like Krish one's. No one can write better than Krish on these kind of stories.

Yeah that figures , his stories are well constructed. I also dig his new rewrites as it only made the story much better
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-03-12-31-25-25-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

Like Reply
When is the next chapter coming ?
Like Reply
(06-09-2024, 10:56 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: When is the next chapter coming ?

Most likely by the end of this month or beginning of next month. The writer did say next chapter will come only after three weeks after the last update.
Like Reply

Days waiting

Krish999 brother

Next update

Appko pura 1 month diya he bro

Not a 3 week

20 /9/2024

, waiting next update

Next update ka intezar he hame

Ki ky hota he aage

Meera ke sath

Desai ky planning karta he

Ya merre sach me pregnant hogi desai se

???????????????
Like Reply
(08-09-2024, 12:50 PM)shake chilli Wrote: 12.

Days waiting

Krish999 brother

Next update

Appko pura 1 month diya he bro

Not a 3 week

20 /9/2024

, waiting next update

Next update ka intezar he hame

Ki ky hota he aage

Meera ke sath

Desai ky planning karta he

Ya merre sach me pregnant hogi desai se

???????????????

Be Patient Dude , he said in the last update that next chapter will come only by three weeks. Expect it only by this month end or next month beginning. Don't rush him , I am pretty sure he will be delivering a satisfying chapter eventually.
Like Reply
(08-09-2024, 04:36 PM)हैरी जॉर्डन Wrote: धैर्य रखें दोस्त, उन्होंने पिछले अपडेट में कहा था कि अगला अध्याय केवल तीन सप्ताह में आएगा। उम्मीद है कि यह इस महीने के अंत या अगले महीने की शुरुआत में ही आएगा। उसे जल्दी मत करो, मुझे पूरा यकीन है कि वह अंततः एक संतोषजनक अध्याय पेश करेगा।

Ha Mitra  me samaj Raha hu

Jo unhone bola he me wahi to bol raha hu

Pichla update 20 ko aaya tha

To iss month me aane ki me umeed karta hu 20 September tak
Like Reply
(08-09-2024, 09:35 PM)shake chilli Wrote: Ha Mitra  me samaj Raha hu

Jo unhone bola he me wahi to bol raha hu

Pichla update 20 ko aaya tha

To iss month me aane ki me umeed karta hu 20 September tak

Let him take his time. Quality matters , and judging by how the story is going on I believe some great stuffs are about to commence. Be Patient , let him do the story the true way and it will end up being good!
Like Reply
(09-09-2024, 08:46 AM)हैरी जॉर्डन Wrote: Let him take his time. Quality matters , and judging by how the story is going on I believe some great stuffs are about to commence. Be Patient , let him do the story the true way and it will end up being good!

Yes friend
[+] 1 user Likes shake chilli's post
Like Reply