Thread Rating:
  • 116 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(25-08-2024, 02:47 AM)Kinkpink Wrote: Why don't you try and write your own story, instead of continuing this?

It's a good plot & interesting characters. Good emotional quotient.  And hate to see so many followers asking and having to wait.

And maybe - Sean is actually indisposed - I dint believe any author would want to leave his creation incomplete.

If I start - willl try and match the style, interactions BUT will make the pace faster.
[+] 4 users Like Justapal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-08-2024, 08:58 AM)ShadowRising321 Wrote: Start writing, I don't think he will reply

Will post here.. @sean : Hope u don't mind ..... Don't mean to hijack your good work.
[+] 1 user Likes Justapal's post
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 02:16 AM)Justapal Wrote: Will post here.. @sean : Hope u don't mind ..... Don't mean to hijack your good work.

Go ahead bro....... Let's see how you take the story forward...... Also hope that Sean doesn't mind or get angry
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 02:16 AM)Justapal Wrote: Will post here.. @sean : Hope u don't mind ..... Don't mean to hijack your good work.

It would be best to start a new thread for yourself.
[+] 1 user Likes dragonslair's post
Like Reply

Start writing bro, good luck.
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

I think if you are willing to start, the. Kindly restart the older version that is also posted here and is much advanced in plot. Sean will also not mind. Just do that
[+] 1 user Likes Hellybelly's post
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 10:50 AM)Hellybelly Wrote: I think if you are willing to start, the. Kindly restart the older version that is also posted here and is much advanced in plot. Sean will also not mind. Just do that

Yes that would be a good Idea...... You can go ahead and post updates it's on my profile..,.... Leave this version for Sean to complete
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 02:14 AM)Justapal Wrote: It's a good plot & interesting characters. Good emotional quotient.  And hate to see so many followers asking and having to wait.

And maybe - Sean is actually indisposed - I dint believe any author would want to leave his creation incomplete.

If I start - willl try and match the style, interactions BUT will make the pace faster.

Pal
Go ahead with the older version of Anita singh story on my profile...... You take that version of the story ahead
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Awes5
[+] 1 user Likes ayush2017's post
Like Reply
clps clps clps clps clps yourock
Like Reply
This story is dead I think....... Sean is not interested in taking the story ahead. It's been more than a month and there has been no reply from him since the last update or any post from him.

I think this is the end of Anita Singh now and it's pointless to keep visiting this thread.
Val Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
Acha ji... apko bahut hi pata he

Writer busy honge jab free honge to update bhi de hi denge
[+] 2 users Like Koyal's post
Like Reply
(01-09-2024, 01:26 AM)Koyal Wrote: Acha ji... apko bahut hi pata he

Writer busy honge jab free honge to update bhi de hi denge

Hanji mujhe pata hai kyu ke is writer ko main xossip.com ke time se follow kar raha hu.... Us website par bhi isi writer ne Anita Singh wali story adhuri chhod di thi jo abhi tak adhuri hai aur yeh wali Anita Singh ki story nayi taur se likhi gayi hai. Ab shaayad yeh wali edition bhi incomplete hi reh jaayegi.
Val Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 01:21 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: Pal
Go ahead with the older version of Anita singh story on my profile...... You take that version of the story ahead

Where's it....
Like Reply
(01-09-2024, 03:48 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: Hanji mujhe pata hai kyu ke is writer ko main xossipy.com ke time se follow kar raha hu.... Us website par bhi isi writer ne Anita Singh wali story adhuri chhod di thi jo abhi tak adhuri hai aur yeh wali Anita Singh ki story nayi taur se likhi gayi hai. Ab shaayad yeh wali edition bhi incomplete hi reh jaayegi.

Ohhhhh.....
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 02:14 AM)Justapal Wrote: It's a good plot & interesting characters. Good emotional quotient.  And hate to see so many followers asking and having to wait.

Yes sure dude do it if you can
[+] 2 users Like Koyal's post
Like Reply
At this point whoever is interested in taking this forward, just start writing. As most people have said Sean has dropped the idea of taking this forward.
[+] 3 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
(05-09-2024, 09:10 AM)ShadowRising321 Wrote: At this point whoever is interested in taking this forward, just start writing. As most people have said Sean has dropped the idea of taking this forward.

Haaaaa re baaaadmaass.....koi to aage baddhe..... mujhe mere sath bazar me mere aage....piche ke globes ....goliao par 15 sal ke bachho....aaaur 70 saal budhhe ke hath lagte hai  to mere sab jagah se paani aate hai  ...aaaur saaale kate sadhe 4"i maaaaaadrchoood to apna lund hi bahar nikaaal ke jab lagate hai to......
[+] 2 users Like imles4le's post
Like Reply
(05-09-2024, 12:23 AM)imles4le Wrote: Don't know what's this link about....

Spam link
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(05-09-2024, 10:00 AM)imles4le Wrote: Haaaaa re baaaadmaass.....koi to aage baddhe..... mujhe mere sath bazar me mere aage....piche ke globes ....goliao par 15 sal ke bachho....aaaur 70 saal budhhe ke hath lagte hai  to mere sab jagah se paani aate hai  ...aaaur saaale kate sadhe 4"i maaaaaadrchoood to apna lund hi bahar nikaaal ke jab lagate hai to......

Hahahahahaha sach bol rahi ho kya ???
Val Namaskar
Like Reply