Adultery Lockdown ruined everything
WAITING.
[Image: 524-B7322-C8-F3-460-E-88-BE-BCFD8-AC74324.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anyone legend complete this story plsss
Like Reply
She has lost her chastity, cheated her husband and profession by sleeping with a hardcore criminal. Now he will fuck her in the name of love and convert her to his religion and sell to terrorist groups. There she will find more better cock and spend rest of her life with them happily. Husband will say 'Lockdown ruined everything.' without knowing his small dick is reason for all these.

Story completed.

The End.
[+] 1 user Likes Vishal Ramana's post
Like Reply
Nice composition.
Like Reply
Heart 
[Image: 20067-B30-D64-B-49-EB-B8-E8-E618202-FD192.jpg]
Like Reply
Super narration and amazing story dear writer
Keep writing and keep us hard while reading
Like Reply
This story end
Like Reply
going to be one year
Like Reply
please continue
Like Reply
Lockdown over. Story over.
Like Reply
waiting for continuation.....
Like Reply
Heart
[Image: B4783915-7989-4-B69-BBA2-3-E9-BB5-AB0-C4-B.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
A awesome story dropped in midway. Anyone please bring her back.
[Image: IMG-2607.jpg]
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
THE END.
An another good story has been dropped in the midway.
[Image: 987-C49-F1-3406-4-D3-C-90-D5-49314082103-C.jpg]
Like Reply
(12-12-2021, 09:14 PM)justafantasydear Wrote: Oh man...that relegion conversation, hit straight in my dick !!

Interfaith is hot. And without consent is super hot.
Like Reply
Last update link >>>  https://xossipy.com/thread-42572-post-49...pid4980955

Unknown to her, allauddin was awake when she came to his room. He felt it's just a matter of time before she becomes a complete bitch.

He need to change his strategy now...The next morning, Krithika woke up early as usual and started doing her yoga. Allauddin watched her from his room. Her flexibility and discipline was something that he always admired in her.

He stepped into the hall and called out, "Good morning Krithi"

"Good morning, allauddin" she replied, without looking at him. She was still feeling guilty about last night.

Allauddin walked towards her, "Could I join you?"

Surprised by his sudden interest in yoga, she nodded. He was wearing only a shorts that barely covered his thighs and his bare muscular hairy chest, showing his powerful biceps and forearms were visible. His hair was still wet from his morning shower and he smelled like sandalwood.

They both started doing yoga together, Allauddin making sure to correct her postures and even helping her to balance. The way his hands touched her body was driving her crazy. Every time his hand brushed against her skin, she felt a jolt of electricity. She tried to ignore it but it was getting harder with every passing minute.

After an hour of intense yoga, they both were sweating like pigs. Allauddin looked at her and said, "You know, yoga is not just about physical fitness, it's about controlling your mind and soul too. You need to let go of your inhibitions and fears to achieve true peace"

Krithika looked at him, his words resonated deep within her. She knew that her fear of losing her dignity and being seen as a whore was holding her back. She wanted to be free from these societal shackles that were stopping her from exploring her desires.

"What do you mean?" she asked, her voice a bit shaky.

"Last night, you were so close to me. You felt something, didn't you?" He asked, his eyes boring into hers.

Krithika blushed, "I... I don't know what you're talking about"

"Don't lie to yourself, Krithi. You felt something and that's perfectly natural. We're both adults here and we both have needs. Your husband is not fulfilling your needs and you can't ignore that forever"

Krithika looked away, feeling a mix of embarrassment and anger. "My marriage is none of your business," she spat out.

"But your happiness is," he said, taking a step closer to her. "I can give you the pleasure that you're craving for, the kind that your husband can never give you"

Krithika's heart was racing. She knew what he was implying but she couldn't bring herself to say yes. "I can't," she whispered.

"Why not?" He asked, his voice soft and seductive. "You know you want it. You're a married woman but you're still a woman. And as a woman, you have every right to seek pleasure and satisfaction"

Her mind was in a whirlwind. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't resist the temptation. Allauddin stepped closer, "i will not force you, but tell me the truth"
"what truth," she murmured, her eyes cast down, avoiding his gaze.
"dont you enjoy when i fucked you that night?"Krithika's cheeks flushed at the memory. She had never felt such raw passion before, not even with her husband. It was wrong, but it felt so right. "i dont know" she said.
"but i know, you enjoyed a lot, the way you kissed me while i penetrate your tight pussy illustrate that. And your juices which flows down your legs when i inserted my cock into your pussy, i enjoyed every bit of it" He said with a wicked smile.
Her body responded involuntarily, her nipples hardened and her pussy began to throb. She was disgusted with herself but she couldn't deny the truth. She had enjoyed it. "Allauddin, please," she whispered.
He leaned closer, his breath hot against her ear. "I want to hear you say it," he demanded. "Say that you enjoyed it."
With a tremble in her voice, she admitted, "I... I enjoyed it."
He took a step back, his eyes gleaming with victory. "Good," he said. "so admit it" 
"yes Allauddin, i enjoyed it" she said with a sigh of relief.
Allauddin nodded, satisfied with her answer. He stood up, she was sat on the floor, his big cock stood inside the shorts and her eyes is 1 feet away from that.He looked down at her, his expression unreadable. her eyes locked in his sorts. "Do you want to see Krithika?" Krithika looked in to his eyes. but dont say anything.He slowly took off his shorts, revealing his manhood in all its glory. It was thick and long, with veins pulsing along the shaft. Krithika couldn't believe that she was sitting in front of a man, naked from waist down, and that she was the reason for it. she cant believe that the criminal standing naked in front of the lady security officer.
[Image: 509827713_download-2024-09-04t082059-824.jpg][Image: 509827714_download-2024-09-04t082054-185.jpg]

"Look at it," he said, stroking it gently. "It's all for you."
Her eyes widened and she looked away, feeling a strange mix of excitement and fear. "Sorry allauddin please put it back"But instead of putting it back, he took a step closer to her. "Don't be shy," he said. "You've seen it before."
"But...but that was different," she stuttered.
"How?" He asked, his hand still moving up and down his shaft. "You liked it then, why not now?"Her heart was racing, her breathing shallow. She couldn't believe she was having this conversation with a man she had only known for a few days. A man who was her professional enemy. But something about him made her feel alive in a way she never had before.
"please allauddin dont do this to me" "Why not?" He said, his voice low and smooth. "please dont ask me" He got an idea in his mind.
"ok i will not force you, but from now i will not wear my dress here"Krithika's eyes widened in shock. "What?!"
"You heard me," he said with a grin. "From now on, when we're alone in the house, I'll be naked. It's only fair, isn't it?"
"But...but that's not appropriate!" she protested.
"Why not?" He challenged her. "You're a married woman, but you're still a woman with desires. And I'm a man who can fulfill those desires."Her mind was racing. She didn't know what to do. On one hand, she knew it was wrong. On the other hand, she couldn't deny the attraction she felt towards him. She stood up, her legs shaking. "I... I need to go," she said, trying to escape the situation.
But Allauddin was not going to let her go that easily. He stepped closer, his nakedness unashamed. "Krithi," he said, his voice soothing. "We both know what we want. Why fight it?"
"no i dont fight, you can remain naked here" saying this she went to her room.Allauddin watched her leave, his smile growing wider. He knew she was playing hard to get, but he also knew that she was attracted to him. He had seen it in her eyes, the way she looked at him when she thought he wasn't looking. He knew she was curious, and he was going to use that to his advantage.
he went to kitchen and make some breakfast for them.Meanwhile Krithika was in her room, trying to compose herself. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She had promised herself that she would never betray her husband, no matter what. But here she was, lusting after a criminal. A man who had taken her hostage and was now living in her house, practically flaunting his body in front of her. suddenly she heard footstep and looking back. "krithika come, breakfast is ready"Her stomach growled in response, and she realized she was hungry. With a sigh, she stand up. she try to avoid looking at him.As they sat down to eat, Krithika felt his eyes on her. She couldn't help but feel self-conscious in her simple nightdress. She knew he was watching her, waiting for her to make the first move. She tried to focus on her food, but her thoughts kept drifting back to his naked body. She felt a warmth spread through her, and she knew that she was getting wet. allauddin stood and walked to the kitchen. she looked at his muscular body from behind, his ass tight and firm. she felt something stir inside her that she had never felt before.
The tension in the room was palpable, and it was all Krithika could do to keep herself from reaching out and touching him. But she knew she couldn't. She had to be strong.
Allauddin came back with a plate of hot idly and sambar. he went near her and serve idly to her plate. that time his cock brushed on her shoulder.As she took a bite, then he sat on the chair beside her. she finished her breakfast without saying anything. and took her plate and walked to kitchen. seeing her ass he sain in his mind "you will give me with all your consent Krithika"He knew he had to be patient. He had to make her want him as much as he wanted her. And he had a plan.
he went to kitchen, she was cleaning the plates. he put his plate in the sink. she try to avoid eye contact to him. "krithika, do you need a coffie?"
"no need, thank you"
she finished cleaning and went to her room. allauddin preparing lunch for them and he went to balcony. she not came out from her room. she was thinking of her past life.

around 1:30 pm he went to her room. "Krithika come, lets have lunch"
she opened her eyes and looked at him. "i am not hungry now"
"ok i will kept that on the table" and he left from there. he know that it will take time.around 3:30 she felt hungry and went to dining area and see the food was ready. she had lunch and washed all plates. she dont see him there. she went to his room and checked him from door. she see that he was sleeping. so she went back to her room. she really felt bored. her mobile also damaged. she try to sleep. but cant.

she went to bathroom and washed her clothes. after that she take some rest and then went outside for a walk. when she reached behind the house and she heard his sound of hissing. she know that he is doing exercise. she decided to go back, "hey kirthika come, join with me" she turned back and asked him "dont you felt shame to be naked openly in outdoor?"
"ha ha you dont understand what i am feel now, if you want to feel that, undress and come with me"
"cheee......" she then slowly towards him. "come lets do sit up"
"no i am tired after washing my clothes"
"ok" then he started sit up exercise. his big cock dancing with his motion. she was concentated on his cock. he stand up an said "hey krithi, dont you want my boy"
she looked at his eyes and dont say anything. "my boy is waiting for your pussy"
"what are you saying"
allauddin waked near her and looked in to her eyes and said "Krithi, ican force you, i can bang you and fullfill my need, but i dont want to spoil your life. i want you with all your consent and support, my door will be open for you any time"
then he turn back and started his exercise. she felt cry, she walked back to her room and lay on the bed.Her mind was in turmoil. The thought of giving in to Allauddin's advances filled her with both fear and excitement. She had never felt this way about any man before, not even her husband. And yet here she was, lusting after a man who was supposed to be her enemy. she need him badly, but her ego, circumstances and societal norms were preventing her. she know if he force her she will admit it. she really wanted to bang by him. she closed her eyes. his mind full of his naked muscular body and big penis, which was standing and calling her. she could feel her pussy getting wet just thinking about it. her right hand moved in to her track pant and start rubbing her pussy. she felt guilty but the pleasure was too much to resist. she was playing with herself, thinking of him fucking her hard. her other hand was lifted her top and bra and playing with her nipple. she was enjoying her own company with the thoughts of Allauddin. she moaned and rub her pussy hard. but she dont know that two eyes are capturing her acts.
she felt some movement in her room and open er eyes.It was Allauddin, standing at the door, watching her intently. He had seen everything, and his cock was now fully erect and he stoking by seeing the live show.Krithika felt a jolt of embarrassment and quickly sat up, covering herself with her top. "What are you doing here?" she demanded, her voice shaking.
"ha ha why are you using your small finger when a real cock available in front of you"
she really embarrassed by his words and started to cry.
"Krithi, i told you i will not force you. but if you want me to fuck you, i will do it without your permission"
Her heart was racing. She didn't know what to say. She was both terrified and turned on by his words."why are you doing this to me" she yelling at him.
"Because i know you want it," he said, his voice low and seductive. "I can see it in your eyes every time I look at you."
She didn't know how to respond. She was torn between her duty as a security officer and her desires as a woman. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help it.
"Please, just go," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.
But Allauddin didn't move. Instead, he took a step closer to her, his cock bobbing with every step. "You know you want it," he said. "Just say it."
Her eyes were filled with tears as she looked up at him. "yes i want it, why dont you bang me?" she again yelling and cried. he sat beside her and place his hand on her shoulder. she leaned on his shoulder and crying.He knew he had her. He had seen the longing in her eyes every time he walked around the house naked. He had felt her body respond to his touch during their yoga sessions. And now, here she was, begging for it. He couldn't resist anymore.
"krithi"
she looked in to his eyes.
"i dont want your body only, i want you with your love, thats why i doing like this"Her heart melted at his words. He didn't just want to use her; he wanted to love her. And she realized that she wanted the same. She looked at his cock and licked her lips. "Okay," she whispered. "I want it."
Without saying another word, Allauddin leaned in and kissed her. It was a gentle kiss, full of passion and promise. Krithika melted into it, her body responding to his touch. He pulled her closer, his hands roaming over her curves. She could feel his cock pressing against her leg, and she knew she wanted it inside her.

but he stop and stood up. "krithi, i love you, i am going to my room, i will wait their after a hot bath, you come there after freshen up and put all your thought about your family and status in this room, and come with a fresh mind"
he dont waited for her replay and went to his room.Krithika sat there on bed, she was feeling guilty, but her body was demanding something else. she took deep breath and wiped her tears. she went to bathroom and took a shower. she washed her pussy thoroughly, she knew that she will regret it if she did it. she wore fresh clothes and went to his room.
Her hand was shaking as she knocked on the door. "Come in," he called out. She took a deep breath and pushed the door open. Allauddin was sitting on the bed, completely naked. His cock was erect and ready, and the sight of him made her knees weak.
"I'm here," she said, her voice trembling.
He looked at her, his eyes filled with desire. "Are you sure about this?" he asked, his voice gentle.
She nodded, unable to speak. He patted the space beside him on the bed. "Then come here."
Krithika walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. He took her hand in his and placed it on his chest. "Feel my heart," he said. "It's racing for you."
Her heart was racing too. She had never felt so alive, so wanted. She leaned in and kissed him, he put her hand on his cock, her hand moving down to stroke his cock. It felt warm and solid in her hand, and she couldn't believe that she was actually doing this.
Allauddin groaned into her mouth, his hips bucking slightly. He pulled away, his eyes searching hers. "Are you sure?" he asked again.
This time, she whispered, "Yes."
And with that one word, she gave herself to him completely. "then undress yourself and lay on the bed for me"Her fingers fumbled with the buttons of her shirt, but she managed to get it off. She slipped out of her pants and underwear, and laid down on the bed, her heart pounding in her chest. He looked at her, his eyes dark with lust. He climbed onto the bed, He pushed her back onto the bed, his body covering hers. He kissed her neck, her breasts, her stomach, his tongue tracing patterns on her skin that made her arch and moan. His hands found their way to her panties, and he slowly slid them down her legs. He spread her legs wide, his eyes feasting on her pussy. "So beautiful," he murmured.
Her face flushed with arousal and embarrassment. No one had ever talked to her like this before. But she didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to keep going, to make her feel good.
He leaned in and kissed her pussy, his tongue flicking against her clit. She gasped, her hips rising off the bed. It felt so good, so wrong, but she couldn't stop herself from responding. Her hand went to his hair, pushing him closer, urging him on.
He licked and kissed her, his tongue delving into her wetness. She could feel herself getting closer to the edge, her moans filling the room. And then he stopped.
"Allauddin," she begged, her voice desperate.
He smiled at her, his eyes dark with passion. "Patience, my love," he said. "This time should be special."
He stood up and went to his drawer, pulling out a bottle of oil. He sat back down on the bed and began to massage her body, his strong hands working the tension out of her muscles. She relaxed under his touch, her body becoming pliant and willing.
And then he took his cock in his hand and began to rub the oil on it. She watched, mesmerized, as he stroked himself, his hand moving up and down the length of his shaft.
"Do you want to touch it?" he asked, holding it out to her.
She nodded, her hand reaching out tentatively. He guided her hand, showing her how to grip it, how to move it. She felt the power in his cock, the heat of his desire. And she wanted it.
He positioned himself between her legs, his cock nudging at her entrance. "Look at me," he said, his voice thick with need.
She looked into his eyes as he pushed into her, inch by inch. It hurt, but she didn't want him to stop. She could see the effort he was making to go slow, to be gentle.
And then he was all the way in, filling her completely. She gasped, her body stretching to accommodate him.
"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.
"Yes," she whispered. "Don't stop."
And he didn't. He began to move, his hips thrusting in a slow, steady rhythm that had her moaning with pain and pleasure.Her mind was a whirlwind of emotions—guilt, desire, fear, and excitement. But the pleasure was too intense to ignore. She felt her body begin to respond, her pussy clenching around him, her hips rising to meet his every thrust.
He leaned down and kissed her, his tongue mimicking the movements of his cock. She wrapped her legs around him, her heels digging into his back as she pulled him deeper.
He picked up the pace, his strokes becoming more urgent. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, her orgasm building.
And then it hit her, a wave of pleasure so intense it was almost painful. # "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed, her body shaking with the force of it. he stop for minute to allow her to breath."are you okay" he asked
she nodded with closed eyes.
"open your eyes and look at me"
she opened her eyes and look at him.
"now tell me who you want to fuck, your husband or me"Without thinking she replied "you"
He grinned, "I knew it," and then he began to move again, harder and faster. he stopped for a second and pull out his cock and told her to turn and stay on her four. she did it without any hesitation. He positioned himself behind her and pushed back in, his cock sliding into her wetness.

The new angle made her feel even fuller, and she moaned as he began to pound into her. She could feel his balls slapping against her clit, the sound echoing in the room. he hips move forward and back with a long stroke, he slapped her ass hard, "ahhhhhh...." her milky white ass become red. he like his aggressive move and he did it again and again.

Her orgasm was building again, and she knew it was going to be even more intense than the first one. She pushed back against him, taking him deeper, her pussy clenching around his cock.
he pumped hard, he is about climax, "ohhh krithikaaaa....." she understand he is about to cum, but she also want one more. she push back with full force, he hold her waist tight and thrust deep inside her. she felt his cock throb, and then he was coming, filling her with his hot seed.
It was the most amazing feeling she had ever experienced, and she knew that she was lost to him. She had crossed a line that she could never come back from. before yesterday she dont allow him to cum inside her. but today she is begging for his cum.
As they lay there, panting and sweaty, she realized that she didn't care anymore. She was his, completely and utterly. And she was okay with that. Both of them panting and sweaty. "That was amazing," he murmured into her ear.
"Yes," she said, her voice hoarse. "It was." They laid there for a few minutes, their bodies tangled together. And then she realized what she had done. She had just had sex with a notorious criminal.
But as she looked into his eyes, she knew that she didn't care. She wanted him, and she knew that she would do it again.
And so, their secret affair began, hidden from the world, in the confines of the very house that was supposed to be her prison. 
"i love you krithika""I love you too Allauddin" she whispered back, knowing that she had crossed a line she could never return from.

[Image: 509827710_download-2024-09-04t083314-348.jpg][Image: 509827712_download-2024-09-04t083309-911.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Hotstarr's post
Like Reply
Wow superb. One request... Why dnt u destroy her beauty?? I am not asking to do violent things... Just by fucking, making her drink smoke, make her loose interest on her body, fuck her regularly and nake her shapeless ... Wont tat be a good idea... Because as a girl i feel every guy like to c a beautiful girl loose her beauty because of his involvement...

For example any girl before marriage will be slim and fresh... After marriage they become aunty with tummy coming out and shapeless... Basically guys enjoy seeing girls like tat... It is like an appreciation for their manhood... So y dont u try something like tat...
Like Reply
(04-09-2024, 05:57 PM)Uma aananthi Wrote: Wow superb.  One request... Why dnt u destroy her beauty?? I am not asking to do violent things... Just by fucking, making her drink smoke, make her loose interest on her body, fuck her regularly and nake her shapeless ... Wont tat be a good idea... Because as a girl i feel every guy like to c a beautiful girl loose her beauty because of his involvement...

For example any girl before marriage will be slim and fresh... After marriage they become aunty with tummy coming out and shapeless... Basically guys enjoy seeing girls like tat... It is like an appreciation for their manhood... So y dont u try something like tat...

Namaskar
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply