Adultery Twenty20 - Short Stories (End of S3)
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-18-23-17-31-28-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-07-06-52-39-04-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
photo sharing
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-21-00-27-48-71-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
thanks all for reading this short story... please click Like button

i will come up with a different story soon...
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
(30-08-2024, 08:59 PM)opendoor Wrote: thanks all for reading this short story... please click Like button

i will come up with a different story soon...

Eagerly waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Curiousbull's post
Like Reply
Please continue this for few more nights where all these girls are fucked hard and deep. lose their virginity, workship this man dick
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Superb narration, but please continue this.
[+] 1 user Likes Rangushki's post
Like Reply
Nice story update. Add some gifs to make it more spicy.
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
Based on popular demand I will extend this story for 2 more episodes
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

Like Reply
Ayesha

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-29-14-21-08-21-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
Priya

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-28-19-30-08-77-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
Sriya

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-30-21-57-50-48-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply
S1 E4  Hide N Seek

The function starts at 9 AM and all the beautiful girls are making the function interesting to uncles like Kapil.. the girls who came night to his flat are showing extra attention to him and giving juice and snacks.. Shilpa has come many times to esquire about how he is doing and many times she told bhabhiji should have been there.. but Kapil whispered if she was there how can we play hide n seek games with the girls.. she gave a naughty look and murmured keep some juices for tonight also as new set of girls will be coming

Space is short for the girls to sleep at night and also every girl wants comforts , they cant sleep on floor.. after the function , Kapil goes back to flat and takes some rest.. around 4 PM , his friend Sharma calls him

“hmm.. tell bro”

“why are you so dull Kapil”

“no.. just sleeping Sharma”

“sorry.. should I call later?”

“anyway you woke me up, tell me”

“my wife.. my wife..”

“arre tell fast.. why are you afraid of wife”

“no yaar… my wife went to her home town with kids”

“that’s great news Sharma.. lets celebrate”

“for that only I called you Kapil.. please come here.. we will have drinks”

“Sharma.. we can have drinks and more at my flat”

“more means ? I am not that type”

“which type bro? we are not bringing girls to flat… they will only come”

“still.. I don’t like all these”

“ok.. then don’t waste my time”

Around 6 PM, friends have started the session in the living room..

“You told you wont come”

“but the pics you sent made my dick dance”

“don’t share those pics with others”

“why will I ?  Kapil bro .. manage Shilpa somehow.. she is close to my wife”

“I will take care of those things..”

“order some snacks Kapil”

“no need.. Shilpa sent some snacks from her function”

Around 9 PM, Shilpa knocks the door.. Kapil opens the door and Shilpa notices Sharma.. she hesitates for a second and asks Kapil “why is he here?”

“Shilpa, don’t worry .. he is my close friend.. you also know him”

“bhayyaa.. I know. But I wont send Vimala.. I will send other girls”

“its your wish Shilpa.. anyway , promise from my side.. we wont don’t do any thing without the girls consent”

“I know bhayya.. that’s why I am not so much worried”

“ok.. ok..send the girls fast”

After a while 3 girls knock the door and come in… still in party were as they couldn’t find bathroom to shower, so they came with night dress packet..

As Kapil locks the door, the three beautiful girls come and sit quietly on the coauch.. Sharma is sitting on the chair and Kapil sitting next to girls .. says “girls.. aunty would have told you already.. you came here to sleep.. whatever happens here will not go out..also you must have talked to the girls who came yesterday night right?”

One girl opens her mouth..

”yes uncle, my sister told me”

“whats your sister name ?”

“Fathima”

“good girl.. cant believe you are her sister.. whats your name baby ?”

“Ayesha”

“beautiful name.. what about others?”

“Priya”

“Sriya”

“ok.. good.. he is my best friend Sharma.. say hi to him”

“Hi uncle”

“ok..girls  .. geyser is on.. can take shower and change to night dress”

Quietly the girls go to the bed room..

After a while Sriya shouts “uncle..need help”

Kapil goes to the bed room and notices Sriya is struggling with her zip on the backside.. looking her front side in mirror he whispers “baby.. this dress is so tight… keep the zipper opened” .. but she insists lets try… he holds her waist from bottom and pulls her close to him and presses both boobs with his hand and pushes her back and immediately he closes the zip from back.. she is stunned at the speed with which he did that…

“uncle.. what did you do? I struggles for so long”

“dear.. you became little fat.. may be this is old dress”

“yeah uncle this is old dress”

Meanwhile the other two girls came out from bathroom in short gown.. looking at them his dick is dancing.. he pulls Ayesha and looks at her eyes and tells “like your sister Fathima, your beauty is in your eyes darling”.., she is wriggling and saying “ha..every one tells that only.. leave me uncle” , she moves away..

“ok girls.. lets play blind fold game”

“ok uncle”

“Sharma, you also come.. we are playing a game in bed room..”

Sharma walks in and after watching the girls his body is shivering .. what a beauty… each girl is unique..

“ok uncle.. tell what gane ? blind fold ? what are the rules?”

“Priya.. you seem to be in a hurry”

“haa. .. uncle.. that function is so boring and the boys especially that cameraman is so annoying… focusing on us only”

“Priya.. that’s not his mistake.. anyway.. Sharma.. you tell the rules bro”

“ok girls.. its simple.. all the girls have to close their eyes.. they will be blind folded.. then we will put some thing in your mouth and asks questions… simple.. after that we will close the eyes and you can have your rules.. one thing is .. at any time if you are uncomfortable you should raise your both hands and say I am done.. no forcing. Ok ?” , Sharma explains the rules

Ok.. they are sitting on the edge of the bed with their eyes closed and blind folded.. Sharma, Kapil have charted a plan..

First its Sriya..

Kapil : Sriya baby.. slightly open your mouth

Sriya throws her hair to back side and opens her mouth..

Sharma takes out a lollipop from his fridge and unwraps it and slowly caresses her lips with lollipop.. Sriya is feeling and tasting and smelling the lollipop.. she opens her mouth and stretches her tongue in anticipation of the lollipop which is so tasty… now he pulls out his dick from his dhothi and rubs some wet lollipop on his dick head and slowly moves his dick head to her lips which are shivering after the smell of a strange object.. her wide opened mouth is touched by a lollipop like object and taste is similar.. Sharma puts only the dick head in her mouth and also makes sure the lollipop juice is spread on it..
Sriya is now chewing his dick head thinking its lollipop and then he  winks at Kapil to start from Ayesha who is sitting on far off..

Kapil took  the liquor bottle and poured  some onto his finger.. he puts his finger close to her nose and keeps it there for a while..  Ayesha has extended her tongue tip to taste his finger and she adjusted her gown a bit and loosening up a bit is licking his finger and cleaned it up.. this time he took some more in to the lid and places it on her lips which she drank gleefully and cleaning her lips with her tongue savoring each and every drop of the alcohol

This time he poured some on his dick head and moved a bit forward.. smelling the liquor she pounced on his dick head and chewing and sucking it to take everything that’s there.. with the dick head in her mouth, he poured some drink on his dick and moved forward.. Ayesh is eagerly taking all the dick into her mouth.. sucking it like a novice , she is chewing, sucking and licking his dick.,, the way she is sucking Kapil understood she is not an expert in this..he likes such innocent beautiful girls instead of experienced women who want only action..

After a while Sharma with his dick in Sriya’s mouth, took out a banana and peels it and touched Priya’s lips.. sensing something is going on other girls, Priya took the banana in and sucking it sexily she even throws out a moan.. bending forward without disturbing Sriya, Sharma whispers in Priya’s ears, you like it ? you want a harder one baby? She giggles and nods her head in acceptance. Sharma moves to Priya and he slips in his dick which is laden with Sriya’s saliva .. not worrying about the smell, texture Priya gleefully accepts the dick meat.. He now presses Sriya’s tender lips with his right hand fingers and he is circling her lower lip with his fingers , in between letting it in which is being sucked vigorously by Sriya

Ayesha drank enough drink from Kapil’s dick, she is in heaven and sucking his dick..

All the girls are playing the games within the rules and after exchanging and turning around both Kapil, Sharma have got their dicks sucked, chewed , licked by all the three girls..

While putting the dicks back in their Dhothis , they removed their blinds.. the girls are looking at each other and giggling and laughing.. while laying on the bed, Sharma enquired did you girls enjoy the fun ?  all the girls nodded their head and told them the game was short and could have ben longer… Kapil pulling Priya closer onto his lap and says “slow start is good.. we have a long night .. if you have will we have stamina..” , while kissing her on her neck..

She looks at Ayesha and noticing that she is drunk, Priya complaints why this partiality ? Both the friends winks at each other and ask Ayesha to give the bottle, Ayesha hands over the bottle and tells the girl how to drink… Kapil has loosened his dhothi and places Sriya’s  head on his lap and opens the bottle a little and pours some in her mouth.. savoring the drink, she looks at Kapil with a thanking smile and keeps her mouth open asking for more..

Similar thing Sharma is doing with Priya..

After a while , Ayesha also joins Priya from other side.. this time he is playing hide n seek game with the girls and ask them to close their eyes.. he took out the dick and put inside Priya’s mouth and while she is sucking the dick he pours some drink on his dick making Priya to feel for it and then asks both of them to open their mouth… they got shocked looking at the dick and the way dick is dancing, they got up.. sat upright on the bed and kept mum..

Seeing them Kapil also opens his dick and puts in Sriya’s mouth and even moving his head a bit up and down.. Sriya noticed her mouth is full with uncle’s dick and she immediately threw his dick away and sat on the bed.. now all the three girls are half drunk and looking at uncles dicks are in confused state..  

Kapil says politely “you are at a liberty to stop the game and go and sleep.. otherwise whoever is interested can play a new game..”

Sriya says ”uncle I need time to think.. I will be sitting on the sofa”

Kapil replies “your wish Sriya, but you cant join in the middle .. ok?”

“ok.. uncle”

By now the other two girls are reconciling themselves to next step while drawing some courage from the drink which started acting on their body and mind..

“ok girls.. next game is simple.. we are doing a role play.. I am the head of the family and Kapil is my son.. Priya is the mother of Ayesha and they both come to my house for holidays.. what happens one day is what we play” , explains Sharma..  every one nods ..

The role play starts

One day night Sharma is watching tv at 10 PM and Ayesha comes from outside in a skimpy dress with high heels and she is not stable, looks like fully drunk.. seeing her Sharma got angry and shouts at Ayesha

“stop .. from where you are coming ?”

“unlce.. we had a all girls party”

“you look like fully drunk and look at your dress”

As Sharma is shouting at her daughter Priya comes out and begs Sharma “Sharmaji, please pardon this girl.. I will mend her” … Kapil also comes out from his room and seeing Ayesha like that “dad.. don’t show mercy to this girl.. every day she is coming late on one excuse or other.. even her mother Priya aunty is also supporting her.. if something happens to her while she is drunk, we will get bad name.. she deserves some punishment..”

Sharma thinks and looks at Priya… “Sharmaji.. your wish.. I cant fully support her as she is not listening to me also” , says Priya..

“ok.. both of you come to my room” , orders Sharma

“dad.. you need my help or you can handle both” , quietly asks Kapil

“these two are wild animals, one man cant handle , son you also come..”

After entering the bed room both  son and father are sitting leaning on to the bed.. orders dunk Ayesh to come and sit on his lap.. Priya throws her shows away and lies down on Sharma lap with her face touching his crotch while her pussy is hitting Kapil’s dick.. by now both son and father remove their pants and their dicks are semi hard.. “aunt, come and sleep this side” , orders Kapil showing the space on his lap on other side.. she quietly comes and sleeps with her head between her daughter pussy

Putting his semi hard dick in Ayesha’s mouth and pressing her head down on his dick Sharma slaps her ass cheeks and yells “you bitch.. you have become a bad girl.. already drinking and eating pussies.. you need a punishment..”  .. “ouch.. slow uncle.. it hurts , unable to talk much with the dick in her mouth.. Kapil has lifted her skirt from back and rubbing her pussy from the panty.. taking his dick out and hitting her pussy , Kapil shouts at Priya “see what kind of dress your daughter is wearing.. the panty is not even covering her wide pussy.. what the fuck you are doing aunty gossiping and chatting” , he slaps Priya hard on her cheeks and orders her to lick his balls while he is pressing his dick on Ayesha’s pussy..   both the girls didn’t expect this kind of rough start while the other girl Sriya is sitting on the sofa and watching eagerly..

Sharma is fucking Ayesha mouth from bottom and he is caressing her boobs from bottom.. “suck.. fast.. suck baby.. ahhhh… you are so good… hmmm… you bitch .. how many dicks you sucked already… ummmm… you seem to know this game well.. ahhhhhh… A.. ye… sha….. my darling.. ummmm.. suck my dick .. more.. more” he is pressing her face down as much as possible making sure entire dick is inside her tiny throat and even hitting her throat violently making her gasping for breathe while Kapil is inserting fingers into her warm pussy and picking her cunt juices and putting in the waiting mouth of Priya who is alternating between licking his balls and licking his fingers drenched with Ayesha pussy juices..

By now both girls are deep in the game and decided to throw caution to wind and start enjoying the act.. Ayesha is gripping Sharma dick and roughly sucking it while throwing spit on it before licking it from top and bottom…”issss.. uncle.. so nice.. you dick… ahhhh.. pch.. pch.. your dick is so nice looking… ahhh.. I will take you to the girls party…. Ahhhh.. ummmmm.. so many pussys would want to ride you … ahhhhhh.. isssss..” , Ayesha is in cloud nine and she immediately turned up and in one swift move removed her panty and pulled Priya with both legs onto her crotch while holding her tight and opening her goun top side and pulling her boobs out , she is moaning and looking at Sharma with half closed eyes and slightly biting her lower lip, she begs “uncle.. punish this bitch… with your dick.. don’t show mercy… ahhhhh.. please..” , she again takes his fully erect dick into her mouth..
Seeing Ayesha’s aggression Priya gets into mood and while licking her pussy , she settles into doggy style letting Kapil to lick her pussy from back.. Kapil gets up and bends on his knees in front of Priya and holding her hair with his hand, he slaps hard on her ass cheeks.. ouch.. slow baby… Kapil wouldn’t listen.. he slams hard again and immediately bends down and licks her ass cheeks making her feel the warm mouth and licks.. he stretches her panty a bit and releases it.. with spring action it slams her pussy lips.. Priya got angry and coming out Ayesha’s form grip.. she turns back and slams Kapil back..

Kapil is shocked.. did she do it as part of role play or she really got angry ? every one stops and looks at Kapil who has his eyes wet !!!

[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Super excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Ayesha, Sriya, Priya

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-31-09-08-17-47-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
Hot update
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post