Adultery Twenty20 - Short Stories (End of S3)
The story is sexy. The pics are super duper sexy.
[+] 1 user Likes killthecheats's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-20-21-35-43-57-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
img host
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-19-07-08-48-03-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
anonymous pictures website

Like Reply
Hot story. Great premise and erotic writing
[+] 1 user Likes Curiousbull's post
Like Reply
Marvelous update
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2024, 12:25 AM)Curiousbull Wrote: Hot story. Great premise and erotic writing

Thanks bro
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
yourock with the pictures that are very apt
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
Very nice
[+] 1 user Likes jiivajothii's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-24-20-45-47-60-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-24-20-44-07-03-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Sexxxxyyyy
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
Fantastic going
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-19-07-01-03-62-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-27-13-31-08-28-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Vimala
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-25-13-23-42-38-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
 Fathima
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-17-18-56-36-90-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Nisha
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-27-21-39-01-72-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-23-08-04-28-08-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-22-21-49-32-03-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-10-11-09-57-04-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-25-13-05-21-05-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Anitha , Nisha, Lilly, Fathima, Vimala
Like Reply
S1 – E3  Hide N Seek

Suddenly some one rang the door bell, all girls got alerted and adjusted their dresses and assembled in the living room.. Kapil also came to living room , but his still erect dick has caught the attention of the girls who are giggling and laughing looking at him.. unable to control the dick, Kapil took a pillow from the couch and placed it in front of his dick and went and answered the door.. its opposite house aunty

“Kapil paaji… hope the girls are not troubling you”

“No..no.. Shilpa.. they are all nice girls.. “

“still.. I am troubling you “

“don’t worry Shilpa.. you focus on the function.. “

“ha.. bhayya.. take this desert.. seethafal pudding.. your favorite desert”

“wow.. I like it so much..thanks Shilpa”

“no issues.. ok.. I am leaving.. good night… girls, don’t trouble uncle.. ok?”

“ok .. aunty .. uncle is nice.. giving us freedom to play..”

“good.. thanks bhayya.. good night”

“good night Shilpa”

Shilpa goes and he locks the door.. while placing the pillow on couch he noticed his dick is still erect and feeling shy in front of the girls who are having a field day ..

The game continues..

Don’t know what happened.. its not Anitha.. its Fathima this time.. they pushed her inside as if they are sending a newly married bride.. sitting on the chair with his erect dick , he completely pulled his dhothi .. pushing himself a bit forward he leaned back on  the chair relaxing.. then came Fathima who has her pussy dripping with juices already due to fingering and kissing by Lilly in the bathroom

Fathima , acting innocence, looked at his erect dick and said “uncle, where should I sit ?” , as there is no place for her to sit.. Kapil by now knows the secret is out and all the girls know whats happening inside.. so he confidently asked her to sit on his lap with face facing him.. Fathima has assets defying her age..  she has slightly lifted her skirt and sat on his thighs with her pussy touching his  erect dick.. he could notice the wet pussy is itching for a rub..

Looking in to his eyes, she said “uncle.. this game has taught us few things.. that as girls we want some thing that’s pleasant and warm from boys.. to be frank, I never paid attention to my pussy.. see how dirty it is.. “ , showing the thick jungle around her pussy.. he smiled and replied back..”after the  function come to my room , I will do a clean shave there”..

13,14,15… she is moving forward rubbing her pussy on his dick.. he doesn’t need to do anything , just sit back and relax.. closed his eyes.. suddenly a new pussy is touching his nose.. without opening his eyes, he smelt the pussy and kissed it with his warm lips.. then he pulled out his tongue and touched the pussy..  hmmmmm… ahhhh.. the girl started moaning.. from her voice, he guessed its Anitha who has her turn ended abruptly as Shilpa aunty came in between. The taste of the young pussy is driving him crazy while his dick is dancing on Fathima’s pussy lips..

After 5 minutes of pure bliss he heard the sound 100 load.. then he woke up to see nobody there except Fathima.. that means it’s a dream ? Fathima kisses him and goes out..

The smell of a pussy is not allowing to think normally.. he decided to lick the pussy of next girl.. there is only one girl left .. Vimala.. opposite aunty Shilpa’s daughter .. he knows her from many years and in fact he likes her cuteness a lot..

After some commotion , they pushed Vimala in..

Kapil sitting in his chair with his dick erect invited Vimala to sit on his lap.. Vimala is completely shocked at the audacity of uncle.. displaying his erect dick and asking her to sit on it.. she now understood why all the girls are so happy.. but Vimala doesn’t like all this nonsense and also being the host she doesn’t want any bad name to come to the girls, so she politely says no and sits on the floor facing him..

3,4,5 .. counting starts..

Kapil understood she broke the rules .. instead of sitting on his lap, she sat on the floor… now he also wants to break the rules.. pushing his dick towards her mouth , he moves forward.. nine inch long dick smell is touching her nose.. she is getting irritated by his bold act and controlling her anger she continues counting.. 23,24,25.. now he is even touching her cheeks with his erect dick making her go mad..

Kapil took the desert box Shilpa gave and opened it and poured some putting on his dick head and he is touching her lips with his dick head.. dripping with pudding , his dick is itching to find its path towards her warm mouth which she tightly closed and after a minute of rubbing the dick on her lips, she decided enough is enough and she got up and slapped him hard and shouted..”you bastard.. what do you think.. behave yourself..”

Hearing the shouting all the girls came running to the room and switched on the main light and saw his dick head dripping in seethafal pudding and some marks of the desert on Vimala’s lips.. they understood the situation and scolded Vimala..”you think you are a virgin ? uncle is a nice gentleman and would have fucked all of us if he wanted but he understood his limits and made us happy.. whatever he did is with our consent.. say sorry to him” , shouts Anitha..

Vimala doesn’t budge and goes and sleeps on the sofa

Anitha lifting Kapil says “uncle don’t feel bad.. it’s just a game and we all consented to play the game with you and we all know the rules and you didn’t do any mistake.. lets go and sleep”

Kapil quietly gets up and prepares the beds for the girls to sleep on the floor in the living room.. while he is leaving, Fathima holds his hand and pulls him on to the bed “uncle.. you also sleep here.. just forget Vimala.. she will only feel jealous about your innocence .. we all came to this function .. but we cant enjoy the function much as it will be boring , at the same time cant be free with boys as they would take advantage and make us give blow job to them.. being a nice gentleman that you are, we all wanted to have fun with you.. be with us uncle”

Kapil lays down on the mattress and closes his eyes.. Vimala is a good girl, but she needs to be handled gently .. pushing dick directly into her mouth is not correct… anyway now that she is sleeping on the sofa next to us , she will probably say sorry after a while..

On one side is Fathima and other side is Anitha.. next to Anitha is Lilly and next to Fathima is Nisha

After a while all the girls have gone to sleep, but Kapil could not get sleep.. such beautiful innocent girls , his cock is itching.. but we need to handle them carefully else word would go out to Shilpa as Vimala is already angry.. so any thing we do we should do it quietly without attracting the attention of Vimala.. with just bed light there is enough light to see the beauty of the girls.. Kapil cant wait any longer as he badly needs a release or else his dick will not let him sleep.. among all the girls, Fathima seems to be easy to start with, so he has moved up so much that his dick is now on the face of Fathima.. acting sleep , he is pressing the cock on her lips and by now Fathima realized whats happening.. opening her eyes she saw the big throbbing dick doing dancing on her face.. seems uncle is in sleep but not his junior..

With a man’s cock few centimeters away she could not resist the temptation of giving it a kiss.. she closed her eyes and gave a warm kiss on the dick head whose pungent smell is driving her pussy to madness.. controlling pussy ache is becoming difficult these days.. she is kissing on the dick head with lot of warmth and love.. Kapil realized the girl fell for the trap.. as if in sleep he pushed hard his dick which now penetrated her lips and moved into her tiny mouth which anyway badly needs his cock meat..

Her mouth is full with his thick cock which he is moving forward every now and then and she is gladly sucking the dick as its first time to her she is conscious not to use her teeth..she is enjoying the thick cock and giving it a slurp blow job which Kapil is seriously enjoying.. Fathima is holding his cock in her hand and holding it tight she is moving the upper portion of the dick in and out of her tiny mouth and suddenly some movement she noticed, she quietly covered her face and uncle dick with the bed sheet and acted sleep..

After a minute she noticed some one is touching her pussy with their tongue.. she opened her eyes and saw through the bed sheet it is Nisha.. my god.. she is eating her pussy .. isss.. the girls are heated up that’s why they need some action.. Fathima is enjoying the hot kisses and the wet slurpy licking of her pussy by Nisha and that made her to resume the sucking of uncle’s dick.. she is now doing it quietly because if Nisha notices she will take away uncle’s dick.. before she notices I should have as much as possible

Nisha is fully immersed in cleaning up Fathima’s pussy and they do these things whenever they meet for such functions.. she has a dirty idea and took the desert box and applied some pudding on her pussy and started eating her pussy along with pudding.. my god.. what an idea.. Fathima felt the cold, soft pudding on her pussy and she started leaking her pussy as the thought of sucking uncle’s dick with pudding made her to shiver..

Without the knowledge of Nisha , Fathima picked up some pudding into her hand and applied it on uncle’s dick… ahhhh… so sweet.. Fathima is now wildly sucking his cock and in the process the bed sheet gave way and the throbbing cock in Fathima’s mouth has caught the attention of Nisha..Kapil is in heaven still acting sleep , after a minute he felt two tongues on his dick.. shittt.. the girls came to understanding and now they are openly sucking it..

Fathima from the tip of the dick head to center and Nisha from balls to center.. whenever they meet at centre they are licking each others lips.. the pudding on the cock is giving it a better taste and the dick is wriggling , twirling , twisting..  gawk..gwak…pch..pch.. they are giving hot slurp blow job to him and they are fighting for the cock as each wants it fully..

Another 3 minutes , he noticed third tongue on his balls.. shittt.. he cant open his eyes otherwise the party will be spoilt.. as if they don’t know I am acting… the third girl is Anitha.. one is sucking the balls , another dick base and another dick head.. they are extending their tongues out and licking each and every corner of the dick , by now Kapil is unable to control , so he forcefully thrusted his throbbing dick.. nine inch dick into Fathima’s mouth and it went all the way into her throat and now he stopped acting and woke up and sat on her boobs pulling her head onto his dick and fucking her throat hard

The fourth girl Lilly also woke up due to the commotion and now Kapil is in full swing resting on his arms , he is literally fucking her throat.. she is a sport… accepting the challenge she is coughing hard but now giving up and that’s when Nisha joined from back and poured some pudding onto Kapil’s as hole… my god.. what is she doing .. she is inserting her tongue right into his deep ass hole and eating the pudding.. the dripping pudding from his ass cheeks on to his balls.. Anitha is licking his balls from bottom..

Kapil is not stopping , he is fucking Fathima vigorously and the nine inch dick is completely inside her mouth and throat.. the saliva is making her face look like a whore ..

Fathima is having her throat fucked by uncle

Nisha is eating uncle’s ass hole

Anitha is licking uncle’s balls

Lilly is standing in front of uncle with wide open pussy which he is eating along with pudding..

When so much action is happening how can Vimala sleep? She guessed whats happening but decided to keep quite as the girls are willingly doing these things and as a guest cant disappoint them

Kapil now put his dick in Anitha who cleaned up his balls.. Fathima woke up and gave Nisha a warm kiss . exchanging her saliva with her in return getting uncle’s ass hole juices..

Kapil is wildly fucking Anitha’s mouth .. the girls are no newbees.. they know their art.. each and every girl is an expert in sucking the dick.. Kapil is putting maximum effort and fucked all the four mouths and finally he released in Lilly’s mouth with a huge moan which woke up Vimala once again , this time she opened her bed sheet and saw uncle’s dick dripping with pudding and his cum which all the four girls are fighting to have a piece of it..

They are sucking his fast retreating dick and sucking each and every drop of the fluid left there.. Nisha is sucking the balls where as Anitha is cleaning his base and Lilly his dick head and Fathima the middle of the dick.. another one minute, he pushed away the whores and pulled the bed sheet on and went to sleep

What a fuck.. even if it is not the holy hole, but still fucking those tiny mouths and throats.. four of them.. he fell in sleep fast so the girls

After a while Vimala woke up and she wants to go to rest room , but she needs a company as she is afraid of darkness.. she tried waking up each and every girl and each one of them didn’t respond .. finally she had to wake up Kapil.. he opened his eyes and saw Vimala so closely begging him to accompany her for rest room..

Kapil got up and went along with her till the entrance of bathroom and told her to go inside.. she is murmuring .. “uncle please come inside.. I am afraid of the nights..”

He could notice genuine fear and concern in her eyes , so went in along with Vimala.. he turned other side while Vimala pulled her panty down and started peeing.. seeing uncle turning his face, she realized her mistake.. such a nice person .. gentle man.. she unnecessarily slapped him.. he could have misbehaved with me the way he was having a blast with other girls but didn’t .. which means he respects our privacy and doesn’t want to do anything without our consent

Finishing the peeing she pressed the flush button while pulling her panty up.. then Kapil went to release his pressure.. the dick still with some droplets of his cum, pudding, girls saliva is shining.. noticing that she giggled and Kapil started a conversation with her.. “this is not fair Vimala.. while you are peeing, I turned away but when I am doing it you are noticing my dick”.. he completed the piss and pressed flush button.. as he is coming out, Vimala took him to shower area and cleaned his dick with warm water..

Kapil couldn’t believe his eyes as Vimala is being nice and cleaning his dick.. he understood her anger is gone.. and his dick is raising again.. Vimala jovially patted his dick and said bad boy.. cant allow the girls to sleep..
Cleaning his dick with dry towel, she bent down and took his meat in her mouth.. in the bathroom.. he cant believe his eyes.. she is sucking , licking and even biting his dick which got some rest and is now ready for second innings.. holding her head with one hand and pulling her closer he is making fast moves.. his dick is growing inside her tiny mouth and attacking her throat which initially resisted the thick dick but finally gave into his brute force.. gawk,, gawk.. she is giving him a slurpy blowjob gripping his dick tightly and in between hitting her face with that stiff dick

The saliva and the desire in her eyes are making him grow crazy and he lifted her and pulled down the panty and started kissing her pussy… ahhhh… uncle… isssss… hmmm… stop it.. ohhhhh… yeah… like that… ahhahhha.. more… mmmm.. she is pulling his hair and lifting her right leg and resting on shower rod, she is shivering and squirting … noticing this is the right time to fuck her.. he looks up and asks her.. is she ready for a fuck..

Man needs a reason for fuck.. woman needs a place.. that’s all..

He got up and took his thick dick head and started rubbing her pussy.. she is leaning back on the wall and allowing him to have a clear view of the aching pussy.. he cant wait and he inserted his thick dick into Vimala’s tight pussy which welcomed his warm thick long dick.. ahhhh.. isssss.. fuck me.. fuck hard… ummm.. ahh.. uncle.. you are so good…. Ummmmm… issss.. aaaa… ummmmuuu.. like that.. tear apart my pussy … my god… what a dick., always wanted it.. isss… ahhhh..

To quench her heat and desire he opened the shower tap.. with water falling from top direct onto her boobs she is feeling the nice sensation and looking into his eyes and inviting him to bite her swollen lips she pulled him closer while the dick is doing its job , his lips have taken over her lips and pressing the lower lip between his both lips and biting it and giving a wild thrust with his dick, he pulled her hair and slapped her face..

“you bitch.. how many times I wanted to fuck you in last one year.. you are so beautiful, even at this age my dick has fallen for your pussy… thapak.. thapak..dhadddd.. dhadddd.. thapak.. thapak..dhadddd.. dhadddd.. thapak.. thapak..dhadddd.. dhadddd.. thapak.. thapak..dhadddd.. dhadddd.. “

Pinching his nipples she throws her spit on his cheeks and started licking it and cleaning

“uncle.. I also wanted to sleep with you.. I know many times you came to my house, shamelessly I opened my frock up exposing my pink panty..”

He is enjoying the raunchy conversation and wild fuck..
“Yeah.. I even once touched your boobs when you are sleeping in your room .. your mom always encourages me to go to your room”

Vimala is surprised but not shocked…

“haa. I also noticed she has a soft corner on you ..”

“she likes my dick”

“don’t tell lies uncle”

“dear.. why did she give seethafal pudding? Why did she send the girls to my room?”

“you mean mom did these things purposefully?”

“when my dick is deep in her pussy I asked if I can fuck you”

“shitt.. you did ask that ? I thought you are a gentle man.. you are a rogue uncle”

“yeah.. rouge uncle.. who always wanted to  fuck this tender pussy.. finally doing it”

“chhi.. you are a cheater.. next you will fuck me and mom together”

“now.. you are putting words into my mouth”

“ok.. we will put our pussies into your mouth”

“haa.. that’s better.. now tell, why you acted like a pathivratha when I touched your mouth with my dick during the hide n seek game ?”

“because I wanted all of you to myself.. don’t want to share with other girls”

“that means this fear of darkness is fake”

“no”

“then”

“I would have fucked you anyway but doing it in bathroom is giving me extra kick uncle”

Another 10 minute of wild fuck he released it in her mouth..she gleefully drank all of his cum with so much joy.. yeah… she wanted a solo show.. licking the last drop of his cum, she sat up and gave him a warm hug and said “next time I will prepare banana pudding for you”

Early in the morning Shilpa rang the bell and came inside the living room and noticing the girls sleeping without any sensation and their skimpy dresses going helter skelter .. she asked Kapil

“bhayyaa.. hope you enjoyed the hide n seek”

“haa.. the seethafal pudding also”

“hmm. Next time you, me and my daughter Vimala will play the hide n seek”

“yeah.. with banana pudding”

“your banana ?”

“hahahhha..”

Shilpa wakes up all the girls and asked them to get ready here only for the function as bathrooms are already occupied in her flat..

While leaving Shilpa asked Kapil “Bhayya.. we need  your help this night also.. some new girls will come and sleep here”

“my pleasure ..but don’t forget to send Vimala also”

“you are so fast bhayyaa”

[+] 6 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Superb story
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply