Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
(12-07-2024, 12:15 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Waiting eagerly.
[Image: IMG-5361.jpg]

(25-08-2024, 02:16 PM)anu p Wrote: Dear all
Sorry for the delay. Today by end of the day will post next episode. Who is waiting for the next episode?
thanks
More people than you can imagine, are waiting for the next update.
Please go ahead as it has been a very, very long wait......
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next episode pls
Like Reply
Please update bro. That old man's friend is waiting eagerly like us to use that young slut
  sex  happy  
Like Reply

While Ramu is happy to see that Gunda has prepared a bed with flowers for their union, Priyanka is embarrassed.
Ramu: "See. Didn't I say? Gunda is my childhood friend. How much he has worked hard for his friend."
Priyanka: "You go. We didn't want this. You have done everything with me. What else is left?"
Ramu's giant dick stiffened as he imagined himself having intercourse with Priyanka on this flower-decorated bed. It made his lungi a tent. Priyanka giggled seeing his tent.
Ramu: "Why are you smiling?"
Priyanka showed him his tent. Now it was Ramu's turn to be ashamed.
Ramu now started unwrapping the dinner parcel that Gunda had brought. He opened everything up. Priyanka came. She is shocked to see the food there. Everything is Non Veg. She was disgusted.
Priyanka: "What did you bring?"
Ramu: "I brought everything for you from a nice hotel."
Priyanka: "That's not what I'm saying. All these are non-veg."
Gunda: "Yes"
Priyanka: "I'm vegetarian. You know I don't eat this."
Ramu: "Dear, you are having a dinner at your husband's house for the first time. I have brought a non-veg meal to make it memorable in your life."
Saying this, Ramu came and sat beside her.

Ramu pressed her bare shoulder "My dear wife. Are you upset with your husband?"
Priyanka: "It's not like that."
Ramu pressed her bare shoulders gently, "Why are you making such a sad face again?"
Priyanka: "It's not like that. I come from a pure vegetarian family. No one eats meat in our house. I'm not used to it."
Ramu is enjoying himself while listening to her. Because he had already sexually defiled her pure body. He prepared her mentally by playing a play called Marriage with her who turned eighteen recently. Then he would indulge his perverse sexual desire by having abnormal sex with little beauty, like having sex with prostitutes. Her place in his mind is just a sex toy. But Priyanka came to his hut believing him to be her husband. Priyanka is a natural beauty but her boobs and buttocks are not plump. The purpose of Ramu feeding her non veg now is to increase her body fat and make her breast and buttocks bigger. Priyanka trusted Ramu, a cunning man with such evil intentions.
Ramu: "Dear wife, let me ask you a question."
Ramu: "Dear wife let me ask you a question."
Priyanka: "Ask it."
Ramu: "Which family does a girl join after marriage?"
Priyanka: "Husband's family."
Ramu: "What rituals should she observe?"
Priyanka: "Husband's household rituals."
Ramu: "Yes. Whose family do you belong to now?"
Priyanka: "Your family."
Ramu: "Isn't it? We are non-vegetarians. When you come to my house, you have to follow the rules here. Isn't that right?"
Priyanka is confused. She remained silent, not knowing what to answer.
Ramu unwrapped all the dinner parcels. The non-veg smell is overwhelming. Priyanka is tolerating it. Ramu opened all the dinner parcels and made Priyanka sit in front of him.
Priyanka is mentally preparing herself to eat non-vegetarian food as she had no choice. Ramu first poured a bowl of mutton soup. Knowing that Priyanka would not eat this alone, Ramu did not keep a separate plate for her. First he ate mutton soup. He then brought the spoon near Priyanka's mouth. Priyanka could not stand the smell and turned away. Ramu understands that Priyanka does not eat so easily. After a couple of spoonfuls of soup, Ramu pulled Priyanka and made her sit on his lap with her legs on the side of his waist. While Priyanka is sitting on his lap, the lungi she is wearing had moved up to her upper thighs. Their faces are very close. Ramu took the soup in a spoon and brought it to Priyanka's lips again. Priyanka did not open her lips. Ramu tried to make her drink. Soup hit Priyanka's lips. Ramu now drank the soup from the spoon and licked the soup on Priyanka's lips with his tongue.
This process continued two or three times. Every time Ramu licked the soup on her lips he tried to open her lips with his tongue. Priyanka's closed lips slowly loosened each time. Ramu now filled his mouth with soup and kissed Priyanka. He parted Priyanka's relaxed lips and put the soup inside her mouth making her taste non-veg soup for the first time. Priyanka drank the soup that Ramu stuffed into her mouth without any other choice. Ramu is very happy watching Priyanka drinking the soup with a strange look on his face. Similarly, Ramu made Priyanka, who is a vegetarian, a non-vegetarian by making her drink non-veg soup. Ramu spoils Priyanka at another level. He continued like this until the soup was empty.
Ramu: "How does the soup taste? I brought it for you from a good hotel."
Priyanka: "It is good."
Ramu: "The soup I drink from your mouth tastes different than the soup in the bowl."
Priyanka: "Mmmm"
Ramu bent down to kiss her once more.
Priyanka moved her face aside "Eat first"
Ramu: "Hmm hmm first I will eat my wife. Then I will eat this meal."
He bent down and kissed her deeply once more.
Priyanka: "Ummmmm ummm ahhh"
Ramu: "Chap chhap"
As Priyanka is sitting on Ramu's lap with her legs spread, Ramu's erect dick is dangling between Priyanka's thighs from inside his lungi. The two are kissing deeply. Priyanka is holding Ramu's face with her hands. Ramu brought one of his hands forward to grab her breast. Ramu grabbed her left boob with his left hand while sucking Priyanka's tongue. Priyanka now stopped kissing and looked at him holding his face. Lust filled his eyes. Priyanka kisses his cheek "Ree"
Ramu: "Hmm hmm what?"
Priyanka nudged Ramu's lips with her tongue, "Ree why are you in such a hurry today?"
Ramu: "Why my dear?"
Priyanka licked Ramu's lips and said softly, "What's wrong with you, you're in such a hurry since I came home from college?"
Ramu stuck out his tongue and played with her tongue and said "Dear you don't understand the plight of a man."
Priyanka: "I know everything. See how my king is in such a hurry." Saying that, she grabbed Ramu's dick which was flopping between her thighs.
Priyanka gently caressing Ramu's fully engorged dick with her tender hand, "Ree finish your meal quickly. Look at my king, he is fully prepared. Don't let him down again."
Ramu: "Hmm hmm ahhh"
Priyanka gripped his dick a little harder" what happened?"
Ramu: "Your king is trembling in your hands. Ahhh ahhh. Give your attention to him."
Priyanka: "Hmmmm I know very well. What he wants. First you finish the meal. Then I will take care of him."
Saying that, Priyanka opened the chicken biryani, took a bite and fed it to Ramu. Now Ramuvihe felt like he is in heaven. Because his beautiful young wife is sitting on his lap, feeding him with one hand and holding his snotty dick in the other. She also ate while playing with her husband's dick and feeding him. Priyanka, is intoxicated with lust, naturally ate the chicken with Ramu without hesitation. Only ice cream is left. Priyanka tried to open it. Then Ramu stopped her. Priyanka looked at Ramu questioningly as to why.
Ramu: "Not now. Let's eat later. Today I will teach you how to eat ice cream differently."
Priyanka: "How is that?"
Ramu: "Later you will know."
Both Priyanka and Ramu washed their hands. Priyanka picked up everything and washed the dishes. Then a thought came to Priyanka's mind. That is, when Priyanka came to Ramu's hut, game they  had started the "college girl and uncle" she decided to continue . She picked up her clothes and left for the bathroom. Then Ramu stopped her and said, "Why are you taking the clothes?" He asked. Then Priyanka said, "Wait a minute, there is a surprise for you." Ramu is wondering what surprise she might give him. He could not resist the excitement of curiosity. He wanted to smoke beedi. He stood up to thought to go outside. But he decided to smoke beedi right in front of Priyanka and sat there on the bed. As soon as he heard the bathroom door open, he lit the beedi.
When Priyanka came out wearing her college uniform, Ramu is sitting inside the house smoking beedi. She got angry seeing that.
Priyanka: "Uncle I already told you not to smoke beedi. But you are doing it again. I will go outside."
Ramu understood now. Priyanka want that she wanted to resume the game which they had stopped halfway. Immediately he got up and came to Priyanka. He still had the beedi in his hand. Priyanka is standing with her back to Ramu. Ramu took a puff and placed his hand on Priyanka's shoulder. Squeezing her shoulder gently, "Why are you angry with Uncle, little one?"
Priyanka pushed his hand "why are you smoking beedi again?"
Ramu grabbed her arm and tried to turn her towards him, "You have come to my house for the first time. Your uncle is smoking beedi, who is happy about it. How can you get angry at this?"
Saying this, Ramu turned Priyanka towards him and took a puff. He tried to hug Priyanka while blowing smoke from his mouth. Beedi smoke is wafting into Priyanka's face. She coughed at it. Pulling another beedi's dum, he hugged Priyanka with his hand. Both faces came close to each other. Priyanka is watching Ramu smoking beedi very closely.
Ramu: "Priyanka. Will you give me what Uncle wants?" He said and blew the smoke of the beedi in his mouth on her chest.
Ramu left the beedi smoke near her face. When Ramu again put the beedi in his mouth, Priyanka removed it and threw it away.
Ramu now cupped her face with both his hands and put his mouth on hers. Priyanka could not bear the smell of beedi coming from his mouth now and is coughing into his mouth. After kissing her continuously for about ten minutes, Ramu stopped. Now Priyanka turned her face away and was breathing heavily.
Ramu: "Priyanka, my wife is not at home today. Today you are my wife. Shall we start the game of husband and wife in bed? Look, this bed is waiting for us."
Priyanka did not say anything. Knowing that this was the consent, Ramu dragged Priyanka, who looked like a little girl, to the bed. Now Priyanka's face is on Ramu's chest. Holding her chin and looking at her face, Ramu directly pressed his lips to hers. Ramu kept kissing her lips and rubbing her shoulders. After five minutes he looks at Priyanka's face and says tonight you are my wife and I have given you full right to give to my wife. Do whatever you want, I don't ask.
Priyanka: "Uncle I don't ask for anything else. Do as you like. There is no condom so just don't leave your sperm inside."
Ramu: "Okay"
Priyanka: "Sure?"
Ramu: "Sure"
Then Ramu separated her shirt from her body and put his hand inside and weighed her breast and asked her how she grew such a thick breast at such a young age.
Then she said I will tell you all that big story later. He said ok and again untied her skirt. Her pussy is hidden inside a small panty. Her boobs are smiling inside the bra. He is also touching her neck with his lip whiskers. This game of his is new to her. Her body is shaking as his whiskers pierced her neck.
Ramu slowly caressed her chin forehead neck parts and pressed the first seal on her chest. Ramu is licking the upper part of her boobs with his tongue while she is biting her lip with half closed eyes, stroking his hair and caressing his ears.
He gently bit her on one shoulder while brushing her breast with his tongue. Her whole body went numb. As he came up and breathed near her ears, taking her earlobe into his mouth and biting the soft part of the ear, her body was shaking so hard at the rush of his breath, "Hahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahaha," she mumbled. After biting her a couple of times, Ramu brought his face near her shoulder again and bit her shoulder softly, she felt happy.
Her body heated up and she said to Ramu in a narcissistic tone, "bite hard". Then Ramu bit her bare shoulder hard. Priyanka mumbled "Ah.. Aah.." His teeth marks rose on her white shoulder. Biting like that, he came back to the chest area and undid her small bra. Both her boobs appeared suddenly like birds out of captivity. Ramu held her boobs in his hands with desire and weighed them saying "Wow Priyanka no other woman I have ever met has boobs like this. Wow" he held both her boobs together and kissed her. Her boobs are already hard.
Ramu would then put one nipple in his mouth and squeal while pinching the other nipple between his index finger and thumb. Priyanka's nipples swelled further and yearned for more of that tingling pleasure. Then Priyanka mumbled "S.. s... s... s... s.. s.. ah.. hahahahahahahahahahahaha" as Ramu twisted one nipple around the other nipple and poked it with his pointed moustache. For the first time, pussy juice dripped from her cunt. As the cold juice penetrated her hot body, the throbbing started between her thighs. While Ramu is nibbling her nipples one after the other, rubbing them, poking them with his whiskers, squeezing them, biting them gently with his teeth every now and then, Priyanka was drooling and drooling again and again saying "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."
The Ramu is rubbing her  nipples suddenly lifted one of her hands and stretched out his tongue and slowly played his tongue on her armpit. Priyanka "Ahhh hahaha." She said happily. After Ramu fondly felt her nipples which he liked so much, his red  teeth marks are red on her shoulder and nipples due to repeated bites. Ramu had been licking the center of her boobs with his tongue for about ten minutes, biting her nipples and moistening them with his saliva, now left her nipples and came to the navel area. He is playing with his tongue around her navel. He is just in a lungi. Even though she had panties on her body, they are already soaked with her juices. Then Ramu is playing with his tongue inside her navel, his mustache poking at the top of her navel making her moan again and again "Ah.. oh.. ah… ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss."
Ramu is licking Priyanka's navel and gently caressing her bare hips. Ramu's sex game is giving Priyanka a heavenly bliss. Then Ramui s still rubbing and squeezing the hips, now sprinkled the jasmine and rose petals on the bed with his hand on Priyanka's body. After sprinkling the flowers, the smell of the room is very fragrant and a new world of lust is created there. However, Ramu is very experienced. Later, Ramu kept kissing Priyanka's body by taking one by one flowers in his mouth. Every time Ramu's lips touched her body, she felt a tingling sensation.
Today Priyanka is taking great pleasure only in foreplay. After removing all the flower petals, Ramu again and again sprinkled the flower on her body. After continuing this for some time, Ramu then came to the middle region of her thighs. He undid her panty which is already wet and threw it aside. He planted a kiss on her oozing pussy. He bit the overgrown hairs with his teeth and pulled them out. Priyanka said “Mom… ahhh ahhh”. Ramu asked "does it hurt Priyanka". Priyanka replied in a sexy voice, "No, it's good, do it again. Ramu again bit the hairs on her pussy which is wet.
Then when Ramu touched the center of her thigh with his index finger, Priyanka moaned "Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss." Her nerves tensed.
Ramu immediately turned Priyanka on her back and laid her down. Ramu came with his lips kissing her from her ribcage to her buttocks. He kissed and bit my little buttocks and poked them with his mustache. Ramu then caressed her bare back with his fingers, rousing and enraging her inner lust. Priyanka turned around and pulled Ramu's lungi. Ramu's dick is pouring precum juice is standing upright. Priyanka is so frantic today that without a moment's delay she put Ramu's dick straight into my mouth. She moved back the foreskin of his dick and started sucking his cock, sliding it down her throat with her tongue.
Ramu is also pressing her head and still trying to penetrate her. Priyanka sucked for about six minutes without letting up. When Ramu found it difficult to control himself, he broke free and laid her down, spread both her legs  licked the center of her soles with his tongue. All her juices stuck to Ramu's tongue. Priyanka is in lust pulled Ramu and sucked his tongue. She is floating in a frenzy of lust and is not aware of what she is doing. Again Ramu spread her legs and rubbed his finger on the walls of her pussy while sucking the juice. Priyanka is allowing him to spread her legs further. Sticking out his tongue, Ramu touched her G spot on the top of her pussy. Priyanka is holding Ramu's head tightly and pressing it to her thigh. The lust demon in her started pounding her thigh.
As Ramu licked her G spot again and again with his tongue like a snake sticking out its tongue, she floated on the brink of heaven. Losing to his tongue game, Priyanka's pussy is spilling quickly. All the nerves of Priyanka's body are tight and pinched, she began to crave Ramu's dick. She is bawling "Come on Ramu..Fuck...my fucker Ramu...Oh mom...I can't stop Ramu uuuuu". This is the first time that Priyanka is so mad with lust that she forgot this world. Spreading both her legs and taking a pillow and placing it under her thighs, Ramu knelt down and took his dick and thrust it hard into her cunt. Priyanka widened her eyes saying "Mom…..Mom.." As Ramu put the pillow and pushed her, it felt like his lump came up to her throat. He is thrusting hard like a brave man and her full breasts are touching her chin with every stroke.
Priyanka is jumping up and down with every shot. Every shot is an experienced shot. All in all, she could feel another body entering her body. Ramu thrusting his dick without letting up for about ten to twelve minutes, is now a little tired. Priyanka also felt a bit of pain in her back and moved away from him, laid him down and placed her pussy right on his dick, placed her legs on the sides of his thighs and pierced his dick. Priyanka spread her hair and put half of her hair on her nipples and moving up and down, her nipples were fluttering. Every now and then, Ramu would move her hairs and biting her boobs while standing half up. She was living in lustful disguise and wanted him to bite her.
After having intercourse for about seven or eight minutes, she moved away from him and lay down next to him. Then Ramu made her stand like a dog, knelt between her legs and started thrusting his dick from behind. "Dap dap dap" is heard as his thighs hit her hips with his strokes. Priyanka said "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... aah.. aah.. .m.. m.. m.. mom.. mom… mom.. mom… ah.. ah.. ah.. ah.. ah.. ah.. ush.. ush.. ush… dad… mom. ." She is shouting. Ramu is having sex from behind started to beat after increasing his speed after about six minutes.
Her boobs are hanging in air.  Ramu had reached the point of pouring juice.
Ramu: "Priyanka, your uncle wants to release his semen. Where should I pour my semen?"
Priyanka, who was intoxicated with lust, said without thinking, "Uncle pour inside me".
Ramu is having sex so fast that once he screamed hahahahahahahahahahahaha Priyanka sssssssssssssssssed released his hot sperm deep inside her. He moved back and forth four or five times, draining every drop of his sperm deep into her pussy, and tiredly leaned on her back.
[+] 11 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Sexy update. Waiting for Gunda turn
Like Reply
nice good update we expecting one long update 3months onwards story is roaming between ramu Gunda Priyanka so please move ramu and priyanka to there banglow and discussion with Priyanka and Suma about marriage life introducing her to ramu
Like Reply
Ramu - suma, Gunda - suma, Gunda - priyanka, Foursome and much more
Like Reply
Good Update! Expected a lengthy one.
[+] 1 user Likes Rowdybaby's post
Like Reply
(26-08-2024, 06:49 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Ramu - suma, Gunda - suma, Gunda - priyanka, Foursome and much more

Yes... We want the poor Gunda to enjoy cute little cunts.

Cunt for the Gunda banana   sex
  sex  happy  
Like Reply
(25-08-2024, 10:25 PM)Rocky Rakesh Wrote: Super update

Thanks for your comments.
Like Reply
(25-08-2024, 10:59 PM)Vasanthan Wrote: Sexy update. Waiting for Gunda turn

Thanks for your comments.
Like Reply
(26-08-2024, 01:18 AM)Dirtyboyee Wrote: nice good update we expecting one long update 3months onwards story is roaming between ramu Gunda Priyanka so please move ramu and priyanka to there banglow and discussion with Priyanka and Suma about marriage life introducing her to ramu

Thanks for your comments. Lets see what will happen future.
Like Reply
(26-08-2024, 08:49 AM)Rowdybaby Wrote: Good Update! Expected a lengthy one.

Thanks for your comments
Like Reply
(26-08-2024, 06:49 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Ramu - suma, Gunda - suma, Gunda - priyanka, Foursome and much more

Thanks for your comments. Its not right time for that
Like Reply
(26-08-2024, 11:30 AM)dubukh Wrote: Yes... We want the poor Gunda to enjoy cute little cunts.

Cunt for the Gunda banana   sex

Thanks for your comments. But at this point Priyanka Loyal to her husband Ramu.
[+] 2 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply
anu p

Thanks for your comments. But at this point Priyanka Loyal to her husband Ramu.

This is what I expect from you from start
[+] 1 user Likes Arun_zuneh's post
Like Reply
(26-08-2024, 01:48 PM)anu p Wrote: Thanks for your comments. But at this point Priyanka Loyal to her husband Ramu.

But Ramu is still NOT Loyal to her. So he himself can tell some lies and then convince Priyanka to fuck Gunda as a return help or some bloody tradition.

Please consider this bro, else story is going in same single path with zero twists and NO new excitements, imho.
  sex  happy  
Like Reply
(26-08-2024, 05:42 PM)dubukh Wrote: But Ramu is still NOT Loyal to her. So he himself can tell some lies and then convince Priyanka to fuck Gunda as a return help or some bloody tradition.

Please consider this bro, else story is going in same single path with zero twists and NO new excitements, imho.
Ramu made Priyanka to eat Non-Veg, against her will, tricked and broke her virginity, etc... So what is wrong if he tricked her to fuck Gunda as well?

The most boring sex story ever will be, "the Sex between husband and wife". No matter how different their age / status / etc is. Here Priyanka and Ramu being Husband and Wife and repeatedly involving in coitus is simply boring, imho. Kindly bring some unexpected turns and twists in the story bro

At least, Gunda must be allowed to watch their fucking - by sitting near them + shagging. Even he should be allowed to touch Priyanka's assets during their intercourse. At least allow him to suck her juicy pussy. These things will surely bring more excitement to this great story, imho bro

Someone has given idea to include the servant girl as well. That's thinking out of the box and I like it. Threesome and foursome brings unlimited excitement, than some husband fucking his beautiful wife, bro

This IS a sex story and there is no need to maintain moral or ethics here, as it is a super fantasy story bro. Break the Rules, OH YEAH

I have Just given my humble opinions. Rest,  the decision is yours, bro.
  sex  happy  
[+] 1 user Likes dubukh's post
Like Reply
Bro this is a very very hot update.

Don't change angle of story for others, bcas we know Priyanka is not a whore. Move the story as you think.

Move the location back Priyanka house and involve as you mentioned earlier

Once again thanks for this update and don't take so much time for the next update.
[+] 2 users Like Virus42's post
Like Reply