Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(22-08-2024, 07:21 PM)RCF Wrote: 100% agreed. Missed this point. For once I want to see Meera agree to a fact that..despite Krish being a cuck, He always gives her a choice on the adventures. She could always say a firm NO. The reason she never says no is because she has a secret desire for adventure too. If she is so traumatized on the fact that she could not stop Jai from fucking her then the blame should be on both of them not just Krish, she could have simply refused to flirt with Jai in the first place and said a firm NO in the train.
 I thought so far she understands this fact and that's why she always believed that if she stays away from Krish he will change. Now with this statement I feel we are deviating from the Meera we knew, for the first time she is thinking about herself than about Krish.
Meera is an adultress,simple as that .Once she fucked Ashish just to console him says a lot about her Character . She has taken the lead in most of cases ,starting from the first installment of the series .I think the 3rd part was similar to the first part in terms of ending with Meera suddenly becoming righteous and pious wife ,a complete u turn of her character .It would be better if Krish leaves Meera ,and Meera chases Krish and tries to win him back rather than the opposite .
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-08-2024, 11:08 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Meera is an adultress,simple as that .Once she fucked Ashish just to console him says a lot about her Character . She has taken the lead in most of cases ,starting from the first installment of the series .I think the 3rd part was similar to the first part in terms of ending with Meera suddenly becoming righteous and pious wife ,a complete u turn of her character .It would be better if Krish leaves Meera ,and Meera chases Krish and tries to win him back rather than the opposite .

Why to speak only on her character? Krish is no saint. He is the first one to cheat and slept with Ananya in part 1. Both are equally part of the games they play, no need for character judgement. All I say is when they play games together they should share the consequences together. If Krish carries the weight of 60% as he initiates all games then Meera should take the blunt for 40% for carrying it with her will and enthusiasm. If she wants Desai so be it, as readers we know he is not worth the way she is thinking at this point so realization should hit her on own judgement rather than Nidhi or some one clarifying it for her. End of the day this couple love each other madly despite their flaws and nothing else should matter and esp sex with others should be a mere sport for them but here too much emotional buildup from Meera and unnecessary drama. If she really decides to be a regular wife with no adventures then no one can stop or deviate her from her stand.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2024, 11:08 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Meera is an adultress,simple as that .Once she fucked Ashish just to console him says a lot about her Character . She has taken the lead in most of cases ,starting from the first installment of the series .I think the 3rd part was similar to the first part in terms of ending with Meera suddenly becoming righteous and pious wife ,a complete u turn of her character .It would be better if Krish leaves Meera ,and Meera chases Krish and tries to win him back rather than the opposite .

Agreed. She likes "lying under" men other than Krish. In Part 2, she tells Krish

"I found a fact that I had enjoyed making love with Shekhar more than I would have with Sunny. Though we both tried to behave and make believe it was just another accident, I secretly cherished the experience of lying under someone other than you. I knew it was foolish as well as dangerous and I tried my best to resist it."

Apparently, she has no guilt, if she has Krish's implicit consent. She manipulates Krish to assume his consent (Das and Anniversary Night with Desai).

She feels guilty if she fucks other people without Krish's consent / knowledge (Jai (??) and Ashish).

Her relationship with Desai is complicated. Obviously, she is a fan of Desai since her first night with Desai in his flat. (Meera and Krish were separated). About her irst night with Desai she tells Krish
“I had enjoyed it. It was a forced one bit never a bang. By the way, are you jealous?”.
Even after getting back with Krish (Part 2), she asks Krish
“Desai is asking me out for a dinner tomorrow. What should I say?” This time Krish says no.
Desai keeps offering Coffee, Lunch and Dinner dates to Meera, she keeps rejecting them (No consent from Krish).
This makes Krish "uneasy". To make Krish feel better, Meera tells Krish
“He was pathetic, in bed; that night. You should be laughing at him when you see him next time.”
Krish asks Meera
“Do you laugh at him when you meet him?”
Meera replies

“I have a feeling that he’s trying to prove himself that he can do better.” (if he is given another chance).
She side steps the question -- she does not say she laughs at Deasi.
“I am not that goddess. I have been seduced by many men in the past.” She later tells Krish when Desai compares her to a goddess who can not be impressed.
The stories is told from Krish's viewpoint.
Later on, Meera goes for Coffee and Lunch dates with Desai. What happened there, we are not told, but it appears Desai manged to brea her resistance.
[+] 2 users Like spica308's post
Like Reply
Right now story is at crossroads, early update is appreciated
Like Reply
(23-08-2024, 12:28 PM) pid=\5706791' Wrote:Agreed. She likes "lying under" men other than Krish. In Part 2, she tells Krish

"I found a fact that I had enjoyed making love with Shekhar more than I would have with Sunny. Though we both tried to behave and make believe it was just another accident, I secretly cherished the experience of lying under someone other than you. I knew it was foolish as well as dangerous and I tried my best to resist it."

Apparently, she has no guilt, if she has Krish's implicit consent. She manipulates Krish to assume his consent (Das and Anniversary Night with Desai).

She feels guilty if she fucks other people without Krish's consent / knowledge (Jai (??) and Ashish).

Her relationship with Desai is complicated. Obviously, she is a fan of Desai since her first night with Desai in his flat. (Meera and Krish were separated). About her irst night with Desai she tells Krish
“I had enjoyed it. It was a forced one bit never a bang. By the way, are you jealous?”.
Even after getting back with Krish (Part 2), she asks Krish
“Desai is asking me out for a dinner tomorrow. What should I say?” This time Krish says no.
Desai keeps offering Coffee, Lunch and Dinner dates to Meera, she keeps rejecting them (No consent from Krish).
This makes Krish "uneasy". To make Krish feel better, Meera tells Krish
“He was pathetic, in bed; that night. You should be laughing at him when you see him next time.”
Krish asks Meera
“Do you laugh at him when you meet him?”
Meera replies

“I have a feeling that he’s trying to prove himself that he can do better.” (if he is given another chance).
She side steps the question -- she does not say she laughs at Deasi.
“I am not that goddess. I have been seduced by many men in the past.” She later tells Krish when Desai compares her to a goddess who can not be impressed.
The stories is told from Krish's viewpoint.
Later on, Meera goes for Coffee and Lunch dates with Desai. What happened there, we are not told, but it appears Desai manged to brea her resistance.
[+] 1 user Likes Manoj710's post
Like Reply
Early update plz
Like Reply
(24-08-2024, 09:12 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Early update plz

Honeslty don't make the writer rush it. He already said before posting Chapter 41 that next one will come only after two to three weeks. And I think we should respect his decision because quality is important than quantity. So we should let him do his work and eventually we'll see how the story goes. Me as a fan I would sujjest Krish finally gets his wish granted and get to watch Meera and Desai in coitus but without their knowledge wih some spying scenario. That would open an interesting dynamic to explore.
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Jordan's post
Like Reply
Super update. Time for krish to move out thanking desai and meera for everything.
Like Reply
I do't think why the writer rewrite this last two or three episodes of this third season of the story. Because if the writer want to write the fourth season of this story he has tremendous ability to write the fourth season of this story and also has the ability to draw more attraction from the readers and creating huge interest and the suspense in fourth season of this story. Because in this way though writer can create some suspense or interest why he needs to rewrite these last episodes and in that case the rewritings not meet the such requirements of the readers, I apprehend that this story also b loose interest of its readers in season four if the writer think to write its fourth seasons.
Any way welcome back on this story after the long time and I expect writer consistently draw the more attraction from the readers for this story. Because the writer is magical script creating ability and his master stoke make more vibrations in this story.
Best of luck from the readership group of this story.
Like Reply
(25-08-2024, 07:27 PM)नुकी Wrote: मुझे नहीं लगता कि लेखक ने कहानी के तीसरे सीज़न के आखिरी दो या तीन एपिसोड फिर से क्यों लिखे। क्योंकि अगर लेखक इस कहानी का चौथा सीज़न लिखना चाहता है, तो उसके पास इस कहानी के चौथे सीज़न को लिखने की जबरदस्त क्षमता है और पाठकों से अधिक आकर्षण पाने और इस कहानी के चौथे सीज़न में भारी रुचि और रहस्य पैदा करने की क्षमता भी है। क्योंकि इस तरह से लेखक कुछ रहस्य या रुचि पैदा कर सकता है, फिर भी उसे इन अंतिम एपिसोड को फिर से लिखने की क्या ज़रूरत है और उस स्थिति में पुनर्लेखन पाठकों की ऐसी ज़रूरतों को पूरा नहीं करता है, मुझे लगता है कि अगर लेखक अपने चौथे सीज़न को लिखने के बारे में सोचता है, तो यह कहानी सीज़न चार में अपने पाठकों की रुचि भी खो देगी।
खैर, लंबे समय के बाद इस कहानी पर वापस स्वागत है और मुझे उम्मीद है कि लेखक इस कहानी के लिए पाठकों से लगातार अधिक आकर्षण प्राप्त करेगा। क्योंकि लेखक जादुई पटकथा लेखन क्षमता रखता है और उसका मास्टर स्टोक इस कहानी में और अधिक कंपन पैदा करता है। इस कहानी के
पाठक समूह की ओर से शुभकामनाएँ।
Yes brother
Like Reply
(20-08-2024, 12:11 AM)krish_999 Wrote: (chapter 41 continues)

But her words turned Desai's attention towards her.

“Meera, you don’t have to decide hastily. Just give yourself some time.”
“For what, Susheel?” Meera looked at him. “For what should I wait? I’m surprised to see you so cool. He has drilled hole on your doors, he’s been spying on us. He’s probably heard every conversation you’ve had with me in the past few days. I’m unable to shake it off my head.” Meera took a deep breath and went on, “you were right, Susheel. Love can die in the hands of the wrong person. It has just died. Krish and I… we were not meant for each other. This can’t be worse than that.”
She got up and began to leave. But Desai called her back.
“Meera we need to talk.”
Meera stopped and looked him in the eyes.
"There is nothing to talk Susheel, it is over."
She said.
“Meera, this is not what I meant to create. I only wanted to correct him. I don’t want you to leave him.”
“What makes you think I should stay with him?”
“Because I know he loves you. But for him, love has got a different meaning that we are failing to understand.”
“So you suggest we change our perception on love for his sake?”
“No, baby. That’s not what I meant. He loves you; that’s a fact. Everything else comes after that. You only need to make him understand what you enjoy and what you regret. When you told me about the trauma that you had to live after what happened on that train, I could feel the pain. Krish, with all the love and care he possess for you, should have felt the same way. But when you tried to open up, he did not understand your pain. That’s what makes me sad. But that’s something that you can talk to each other and solve. What I was trying to do while bringing up a fake proposal from my friend was to prove that Krish is a man who knows where to draw the line and where to stop. But he didn’t get it. He was thinking something else. Let’s drop that subject and pretend that I didn’t run this stupid test. Please, don’t leave him. I’d say, for my sake, if not for anything else.” “
“You are now trying to take his side. Strange.”
“Yes I am because I don’t want to be the reason for your separation. I love you guys.”
Meera stood silent for a couple of seconds and then spoke.
“Okay, I will talk to him. But you should go to your room.”
Desai agreed.
Desai looked at me and nodded slightly. I wanted to nod back at him gratefully, for miraculously buying me another chance to convince my wife to stay. But he looked away too soon as he started walking toward his room. We watched on until he disappeared behind the closed door.

“If you want me to talk to Krish, then I will.” Meera turned to me. “Krish, you need to ask yourself one thing. If I had agreed to the idea of having sex with Piyush, then what would have been your reaction? Would you have called me a slut who is happy to accept any man out there, or would you have thought why should you disturb me if I like it?"
"I will never call you a slut," I blurted. Meera looked unconvinced.
I took a step towards her. "Meera just think about it. Today morning we were in a temple and had everything perfect. What has changed in a matter of a few hours? Have I become a stranger in just fourteen hours? And how is this Desai suddenly became so close to your heart that you became confident enough to tell him all the secrets that you haven't even told me? What was stopping you from telling that to me for so long?"
Meera looked down for a moment and then started talking.
"Krish, Susheel is nurturing some secret feeling for me; like imagining me as his lover or something. But I don’t want him to be my lover. I don’t need one, except you. I wanted him to understand the game we’ve been playing, and know that I’m not such a lovable, perfect woman that he’s been portraying me. I like it when he calls me goddess and all when in bed, but beyond that…you know it is rubbish. When I decided to talk about what happened on the train, I thought Susheel would hate me. Because that incident had happened at a time when we were turning down every proposal of friendship with him. On the one hand, we were living as husband and wife who never compromised, and on the other hand, I had allowed a stranger to have sex with me, that too with your blessing. How ironic it was! I thought he would laugh at me. But I was going to tell him everything about us. What we have done in our past four years. I thought if he hates me and walks away then it was good. Because I would at least know what I have become. So many secrets to hide from the world that we live in; we can't live like this forever, Krish. You know, there are bits of information about us spreading in our neighbourhood. About Susheel staying in our house. What is your true relationship with him? A friend... A brother... More than a friend... Whatever you name it, there is a lot of ambiguity over it. People have seen me going out and having a good time with him. There are stories. Reshma had the other day asked me how I was managing after you were bedridden. And she casually asked if I am taking help from my husband's friend. I was like, 'no; what are you talking'. She laughed and said 'now I understand what the truth is.' I was shocked but I couldn't say anything as justifying it more would only make it worse. I can feel the vibe when I go for my evening walk. People kinda have assumed that I am sleeping with your friend. It must be their favourite story to cook up but unfortunately for us, it is the truth. We can show our anger to them, but it's not a solution. I don't have the guts to face it, Krish. I know I have to stop but I can't stop welcoming Susheel into my bed. Like we jokingly have said many times, he has become my other husband. There is nothing I can make me detach from him. There is nothing that I can see myself parting ways with him for. There is nothing that can make me hate him. And when I told him about the Jai incident, he consoled me. And he refused to hear about the other men in my life. For him, it didn’t matter. He said, for him, I can be what I wanted to be. Last night, we did not have sex. We kept talking all night. He's a great man, Krish, with a lot of heart. And that was what I expected from you when I tried to tell you about the incident on the train. But what happened was entirely different. Instead of anger, instead of empathy, what I saw in your eyes that night was lust. You wanted me to be screwed by that stranger. That night you were excited to make love to me. You were excited. You were going to celebrate it. If I had told you how I got screwed by a stranger in that loo, against my wish, you would have enjoyed it and celebrated it. I am sorry to say this so late, Krish, but I hated you that night.”
Tears flew down her cheeks. And I kept staring at her, stunned. I was at loss for words.
“That’s why I didn’t tell you, Krish. Even after that day, I could never tell you the truth because I had envisaged your reaction and I hated it.”
“But Meera I have a feeling that Desai is making you remember all this because he’s not what he’s talking. He wants you to leave me for him. He loves you, doesn’t he? He has been a mastermind behind what I have become, Meera. He let Ananya sleep with this friend earlier. He is not a pure heart like you think."
I argued.
"He has told me about Ananya.” Meera said. “It happened because of two reasons, Krish. One is that Ananya was just a woman for his entertainment. And you know what the second is? Ananya was interested in his friend."
"No, she wasn't."
"If she wasn't interested, then why did she sleep with that man again?"
"To help Desai watch."
Meera laughed a little, with contempt for having to talk about it at the moment.
"Krish, Desai might have shared with you a lot of fantasies. But he is not like you. He has no interest in getting his woman fucked by another man. He has got the right amount of possessiveness. I experienced it when I went out with him to those parties and weddings. He has seen me speaking with my friends, he has seen me sharing jokes and laughing with men but he has never told me that a particular guy has the hots for me. If you were him, you would have found at least one opportunity to tease me about it. Susheel is not a cuckold type of person."
"Oh," I said slowly. "So you have found reasons to make up your mind about him."
"Come on Krish, I haven't fallen head over heels for him. I am not choosing him over you. I’ve just got tired of your tricks. That’s why I’m leaving. I’ll be hundred times better than living with you.”
“Meera let me be honest with you.” I finally decided to speak my mind. “I’m becoming intimidated by his presence. Maybe because he’s the perfect guy. I’m no match for him. He’s rich…that’s not a matter… but… I mean he’s got the qualities that make me feel inferior. I’m scared that you are falling for him. I have no problem to hear about how a man loves you, but to know that you have the same feeling towards him is different. I feel insecure, to be honest. That’s why when he told me about the Piyush proposal, initially I hated it but then I wanted him to share it with you because I wanted you to react to him. I knew you would kick him out of that house, because I know whatever you have done with any man in your life, that’s because of my persistence. You will never say yes to Piyush unless I endorse it. I know that. I am not saying this to say I am the last word in your life, but I mean to say whatever mistake you have done in your life, I am the one to take the blame. If I were to buy into the Piyush proposal, I would have talked to you about it myself. Wouldn’t I?”
Meera kept staring at me for long. She did not say anything but her facial expression told me that she was not buying any of my words. I waited for a moment and before I could speak further, she shook her head.
“I need a break, Krish. We have spoken enough. Please go to sleep.”
“Are you going to…” I started to wonder and Meera interrupted me.
“No. I’m not going to sleep with him. I need peace of mind, not sex.”
Her words were firm enough to stop me from asking anything else.
Meera went to her room, leaving me alone.

I too retired to my bed. The whole house had fallen asleep, though the people in it were going to struggle to find sleep. I drank some water to calm myself down but I couldn’t kill my restlessness. I had to talk. I needed to talk to Meera. But I was sure she would not entertain me anymore.
I decided to go on a drive. It was the only thing that came to my mind. I was getting tired of being between those walls. Lying in bed for many weeks suddenly seemed less tiring compared to the two days I lived after they were over.
I changed my shirt and came out of the room. I could not find the car key.  I guessed it would be with Meera and I went to her room. The door was not bolted from inside but the light was off. I turned it on and Meera got up from the bed instantly.
“What?”
I asked her the car key and she pointed to the table. It was there.
“Where are you going, Krish?”
Meera asked.
“I too can't stay here. It's suffocating. I need some fresh air.”
Meera looked at the clock.
“It's too late. Just go and sleep, Krish.”
“I too need some peace of mind.” I grabbed the key and said.
Meera followed me as I reached the main door.
“Krish, tell me the truth. What are you going to do?”
“Nothing. Just a drive, Meera.”
Meera forwarded her hand to me.
“I'm scared, Krish.”
“Don't be. I'll come back. I'm not going to commit stupid things.”
I said and quickly opened the door to get out.

Even though I went for the drive, I did not know where to go. I drove aimlessly around the town but it left me more restless.
I felt all this conflict arose because Desai had already gotten into Meera's heart. All the bed time talks, all those ‘I love you’ whispers, have gotten into her subconscious mind.
He's a great man, Krish, with a lot of heart. And that was what I expected from you...
I remembered her words.
She was trying to see him in me.
But I am not what he is. I shook my head.
She had told me she’s not fallen heads over heals for Desai. But hasn’t she already conveyed that it is Desai whom she deserved?
All was right until the evening. But suddenly everything changed. The timing of sharing of Jai incident and fake proposal from Piyush were just tools to bring about that change. Whether I liked it or not, the fate of the night was to have my wife walk out of my life!
Suddenly I felt a conspiracy was being played, and Desai was the mastermind to it. He’s just a wolf in sheep’s clothes. He claimed to have no intention to separate us, but he claimed so only after it became so clear that we were going to separate!
Didn’t he rob me of my wife?
The faster I drove, the harder that realisation hit me. I didn’t know what to do.

As the drive went on and on, I realised that I need to find a destination if I were I were looking for peace.
I decided to go to my office. I was a few kilometres from there. But then I figured that I needed to have the key to enter the building. It was supposed to be with Nidhi.
I stopped the car and picked up my phone to call Nidhi. But it was switched off. And I couldn't find the phone charger in the car. I felt my fate was plotting to push me into a dark pit of loneliness and solitude.
I thought of heading back home. When I thought of my home, I thought the people in it. My wife in one room, and they guy who wanted her in the other room.
Or are they in the same room?
The thought woke me up like an alarm. From the noise Meera made when I left would have helped Desai know about it. He could come out of his room and initiated a conversation with her. And he could offer her comfort and peace. He could take her back to his bed and then live his fantasy one last time. At this very moment when I was wandering on the road with no place to go, Desai could be pushing his dick hard into my wife’s pussy, making her scream with pleasure, helping her forget the unpleasant moments of the night.
And helping her forget me.

====xxxx====

Thanks boss

Waiting 20 September next update boss

I am noted this date 20 September Friday
Like Reply
Fantastic. Krish understood Meera deserves a man like desai. Time for him to move out of her life signnig the divorce papers. Hope it happens this time.
Like Reply
20 setember of 2030 update time
Like Reply
(26-08-2024, 11:29 PM)nooki Wrote: 20 setember of 2030 update time

20 September 2024 boss
Like Reply
Krish is a pimp. He will make Meera sleep with any man for his fantasies. Meera should divorce him without any second thought.
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Desai is jackal, really he don't love any women, he will act as if he loves meera, at rhe same time krish loves his wife and he will rub the his fantasies on meera and meerr accepts willingly, No pimp is required for her, he herself is a pros mentally
Like Reply
Mostly this time there is a high chance Meera would leave both Desai and Krish if Author wants to change the ending. If no change in ending then we should just see more conversations and closing open gaps thats all.
Like Reply
Is there any part of this where meera is loyal to krish and tries not to sleep with others, or act like a slut? Where she tries not to have sex and be only for krish. I am fine if there's some forced by others but not her inviting or agreeing to them. To be precise something where she doesn't encourage them or be romantic to them. Maybe somewhere where krish is not a cuck who wants his wife to sleep with others?
Like Reply
(28-08-2024, 01:45 AM)Vineeth412 Wrote: Is there any part of this where meera is loyal to krish and tries not to sleep with others, or act like a slut? Where she tries not to have sex and be only for krish. I am fine if there's some forced by others but not her inviting or agreeing to them. To be precise something where she doesn't encourage them or be romantic to them. Maybe somewhere where krish is not a cuck who wants his wife to sleep with others?

Oh yea easily. She rejects Thomas and Swami in Part 1 and Krish is not involved. She only enjoys it when Krish is involved and being a cuck. Exceptions are also there with Arman and Ashish. So nothing is black and white here to judge some one.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
(28-08-2024, 08:52 PM)RCF Wrote: Oh yea easily. She rejects Thomas and Swami in Part 1 and Krish is not involved. She only enjoys it when Krish is involved and being a cuck. Exceptions are also there with Arman and Ashish. So nothing is black and white here to judge some one.

I agree with RCF ...

Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on our heart's, oh people, why do not we?
We all know that people are the same whereever you go
There is good and bad in everryone ...

In this sense
All the best ...

Enjoy this wonderful song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply