Thread Rating:
  • 116 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Sean bro update please.... It's been too long now
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(11-08-2024, 07:24 PM)Koyal Wrote: Ufff Kitni realistic story he agar ek housewife himmat ker ley to to bilkul Anita ke jesey mazey krti phire buht himmat he is me to...
Himmat to mujh me bhi he har market me 1 , 2 budhhe hotey hi hen aisey magar Anita is ko ghar kesey le aai.... amazing 

[Image: 20866235.webp]
Oye bhen ji ap ko kasa pata lagta he hr markat ma apka chakkar fixed ha ?
Like Reply
Dead post ?
Like Reply
[Image: independence-day-instagram-captions.jpg]
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(15-08-2024, 12:37 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: Dead post ?

No Idea but there always delay with Sean's updates..... He must be busy somewhere. I just hope he continues to update the story or it might get dead in sometime
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(15-08-2024, 12:46 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: No Idea but there always delay with Sean's updates..... He must be busy somewhere. I just hope he continues to update the story or it might get dead in sometime

Apka dost lagta he but jabrdast story laya he rozmarra ki zindagi ki asal ghatnaon ko jo hum eastern women ek jaga se aagy nhi ja sakti ye Anita ko wahan le ja ker dikhaya he.... 

Meri stories to kisi ko achi lagi nhi kyu ke me shayad khul ker khuwabon ki duniya me ja nhi saki
Like Reply
(15-08-2024, 06:13 AM)Koyal Wrote: Apka dost lagta he but jabrdast story laya he rozmarra ki zindagi ki asal ghatnaon ko jo hum eastern women ek jaga se aagy nhi ja sakti ye Anita ko wahan le ja ker dikhaya he.... 

Meri stories to kisi ko achi lagi nhi kyu ke me shayad khul ker khuwabon ki duniya me ja nhi saki

Koyal ji....
Sean Mera dost nahi hai..... Main uski yehi story jab xossip website thi tab se padh raha hu.... Yeh jo story hai change ki hui hai pehli edition maine apne thread mein post ki thi jo incomplete hai.

Aisa mat boliye ki aapki stories kisi ko achi nahi lagti... Maine abhi tak aapke thread check nahi kiya..... Jab check karunga toh aapko bata dunga kaisi hai.... Ok
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Dear Sean

Is this story going to be continued or like in xossip the story here on xossipy also is going to be held incomplete just at the main part of the story. The last update posted was on 15th July 2024. Today is 17th August 2024...... How many more days we readers have to wait..... There has been 22 likes to your last update and now you have kept us stranded and anxious about what's going to happen next..... If there will be so much delay in updates this story might go dead and people/fans of your writing will visit this thread less compared to before.

Requesting you to post atleast one update by this weekend.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
I hope koi update aa jaye
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20240819-063833.jpg]

please update can't wait to see more action
[+] 1 user Likes poonam_thewife's post
Like Reply
Hey sean, where are you? It's been a month and haven't heard anything from you.
Like Reply
Sean Bhai please update do abhi toh bohot din ho gaye hain sabhi reader's interjar kar rahe hain
Like Reply
Kitna bhi request karlo ...... Sean apni marji ke maalik hai aur apni marji ki hi karte hai..... Ab ya toh wait karlo ya fir is story ka yaha par hi the end samaj lo.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
AGAIN......with your permission Sean ...? Should I try and continue this for u ?
Like Reply
(25-08-2024, 02:25 AM)Justapal Wrote: AGAIN......with your permission Sean ...?    Should I try and continue this for u ?

Why don't you try and write your own story, instead of continuing this?
Like Reply
(25-08-2024, 02:25 AM)Justapal Wrote: AGAIN......with your permission Sean ...?    Should I try and continue this for u ?

Start writing, I don't think he will reply
Like Reply
Wondering if some enthusiastic catalyst can take over the authoring of this story for Seansean as poor guy is stuck somewhere between a hard place and a rock. And better yet, that person who takes over can also accelerate the pace by giving frequent updates to this slow seduction and make it fast. Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes srider69's post
Like Reply
(25-08-2024, 01:17 PM)srider69 Wrote: Wondering if some enthusiastic catalyst can take over the authoring of this story for Seansean as poor guy is stuck somewhere between a hard place and a rock. And better yet, that person who takes over can also accelerate the pace by giving frequent updates to this slow seduction and make it fast.  Thanks

Going by history, quite a few tried, but later Sean went hard after them to not write and story only belongs to him, so no one can continue.
But I think if someone has the talent and has the flair, he shud give a shot with a different name or so
Myself a noob writer
[+] 2 users Like Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply
Sean bro
Where are you don't kill the thread.... Please update soon..... now scammers also have started posting ads here please come back and update the story... All your fans have started disappearing slowly.... Please update and keep the story alive and your fans happy ASAP.... Don't kill the thread and story like you did few years ago on xossip
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply