Adultery Tuition Master (Updated on Sep 17)
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes santhu304's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
waiting for next update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Pentagon's post
Like Reply
sooper
[+] 1 user Likes unluckykrish's post
Like Reply
Nice going...
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-14-07-27-42-39-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-14-08-41-13-35-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-07-10-30-93-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-15-11-44-17-59-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
Kalyani need dirty and nasty fuck
[+] 1 user Likes Yen_iniya_thanimaye's post
Like Reply
Interesting update
[+] 1 user Likes Manikandarajesh's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-10-23-04-58-80-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
image upload site

Like Reply
Very short episode
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-17-17-24-19-37-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
-18-

Every journey has ups and downs.. If the path is straight forward , we make it complex and try to find short cuts.. life is all about keeping it simple.. you have a wife who loves you so much .. not content with her , he tried to find happiness elsewhere.. happiness is not always about fucking a pussy hole.. its about having an intelligent conversation with a beautiful young girl ..  solacing a smart house wife who needs some words of comfort in the absence of her husband and sharing her the beautiful bonding he has with his friend and conveying her how much her husband who is his closest friend loves her..

If a married woman comes regularly to see him.. there is something more behind that.. wife may be her best friend.. but he knows she is coming to see him.. not her.. keeping my wife’s best friend happy is my duty also.. chatting with her and in between praising her beauty gives lot of kick to him..

“Rajesh.. I never knew you have so many friends in your life.. I thought you are alone”

Rajesh comes back from his thoughts and replies to Kalyani

“Kalyani.. I am an orphan.. but lot of beautiful women in my life never made me feel like that.. if I fuck Sumithra, she will cry.. beg me to marry her… if I fuck Sanjana, she will also do the same.. they are in my heart .. just like you.. they have seen their lives.. unlike you .. if I fuck them they will use emotional card and ask for marriage… on the other hand, if I fuck you, I wont have that problem”

Kalyani starts crying in the car… he doesn’t care.. every pussy needs a dick.. every girl needs a boy .. doesn’t mean boy needs to obey the girl.. if the pussy is after the dick, whose fault it is? Pussy ? dick? All these sour pussies are after this military body and mammoth dick.. Sumithra.. Sanjana.. Anupama.. Pavithra.. Kalyani…  but not Sriya

Who is Sriya ?

The car stops in front of an old house.. they get down.. Kalyani wiping her tears is walking along with Rajesh..

Answering the door is a very very beautiful young girl.. in simple make up.. white lehenga and black blouse and red chunni .. she welcomes them with a charming smile.. Kalyani feels jealous about her natural beauty..

Wishing a old man sleeping in a old cot.. “sir , how are you .. how is your health” , inquires holding his hand with reverence .. Seeing the warmth in Rajesh touch the old man says “Rajesh.. I have never seen a sincere and thankful student like you.. just because I happened to be your PT teacher , just because I took special care about your fitness, you were selected for army.. I may be your guru.. but its all your hard work”

Tapping his arms “Sir.. don’t say that.. just like every boy at that age I also neglected physical fitness, but its your perseverance and strict discipline I understood the importance of fitness.. anyway that’s all past.. seeing you like this in the bed is making me feel sad sir.. you used to run 100 meters in 12 seconds.. “

After a while getting up and introducing Kalyani to them.. “She is our neighbor and my tuition student”.

Sriya goes inside to make coffee.. Kalyani looks at the house.. its very old and looks like they are poor.. the way Sriya has dressed shows her old style..

After a while Sriya comes with coffee. Inquiring about her studies , he places the cover on the table.. After completing the coffee, he gets up and asks Sriya “Can I talk to you for a while ?” , she takes him to a room and locks it… Kalyani is surprised.. in case of Sumithra, Sanjana it’s the women who asked him can I talk to you for a while.. here it is reverse.. Rajesh has asked… may be he is clean bowled by her charm

“Sriya.. how long you will be like this.. you have a bright future.. come to our apartment .. I will show sir to a good doctor and find you a good college “ , holding her hand..

“Rajesh.. I don’t want to be a burden for you .. already you are giving money every month for my studies.. “

“Dear.. you will never be a burden to me.. I am alone, I have enough money.. how can you be a burden to me”

“Rajesh.. your kind hearted nature.. I can understand.. but look at society.. they will talk bad about me and you”

“I don’t care”

“I care”

“You are so adamant”

“Rajesh.. if you want to be with me.. I told you many times.. lets meet here only .. in our house.. you want to kiss me.. I am ok.. you want to hug me.. I am ok.. you want to do anything .. I am ready”

Pulling her close to him and looking into her innocent eyes “Sriya.. you are not like any other girl.. you are special .. your character.. your courage .. your conviction.. Sriya, I told you many times.. if there is another wife in my like that will be you”

Hugging him and crying “Rajesh.. I am not that lucky.. I don’t deserve to be your wife… you will get a matured rich beautiful woman.. if you want to be with me, I am always ready”

Patting her on her back.. lifting her chin, looking into her eyes, he says “Sriya.. I will come every month.. I will ask you this every time.. until you change your mind” , he is holding her hand and kisses them and tries to go out.. “Rajesh.. sorry.. I know you want to be with me.. ok… I will only come once to your room” , says Sriya

Turning back, he says

“Sriya.. if you are coming to me room.. you are coming as my wife.. otherwise don’t come”

“Rajesh.. how can you be so cruel “

“Sriya.. I have never seen such a beautiful girl like you.. first time.. after seeing a girl my heart is beating fast.. every time its my dick who dances whenever I see a girl..”

“saying mere words is not enough Rajesh.. I also like you”

“fucking and leaving… many such girls are there.. you wont be in that list”

“ok.. I will prove .. fucking , marriage should not be mixed”

“no need to prove .. I already fucked Anupama, Pavithra, Kalyani.. I wont marry any of these.. I may fuck Sumithra, Sanjana also.. again , I wont marry them..”

“then why don’t you do the same to me”

“I cant”

“why?”

“because I need a wife.. again.. that will be you”

“you are an idiot Rajesh.. emotionally black mailing me”

“Sriya.. lets be friends like this.. ok”

“Rajesh.. right now I cant say anything .. until father is there.. I cant think of my marriage”

He opens the door and comes out..

While leaving Kalyani holds Sriya’s hands and says “Sriya.. you will get a diamond .. you are so nice”.. Sriya says thanks and goes to kitchen and comes back with a tray.. full of fruits, sweets and 500 rs note.. “Kalyani.. study well, you will get a nice husband.. someone strong and kind” , looking at Rajesh

Kalyani feels happy with those words and hugs her “Sriya.. please come to our house once” , asks Kalyani..  looking at Rajesh, Sriya says “no Kalyani.. I cant come leaving father alone”

Rajesh giving Sriya a warm hug and starts leaving.. holding Kalyani’s hands..

Its about to become dark.. he starts the car and says “thanks Kalyani for bearing with me.. such a long boring journey right?”

“No Rajesh.. I could see your life.. many beautiful women and girls”

“Yes.. they are all beautiful.. both inside and outside”

After driving a while.. Kalyani says “I need a bio break.. stop near a good spot to pee”

Laughing and heckling her “girls never pee on the high way” , says Rajesh

“Rajesh.. anyway its becoming dark.. stop near some bushes”

After couple of minutes , finds some secluded place with big rocks which can act as good hiding point.. he stops the car on the side..

Showing the big rock.. he says “go and pee there”.. holding his hand.. she takes him also.. “I cant go alone.. you also come”

Rajesh also feels her safety is important.. they both go behind the bushes and the big rock.. no way anyone can see them from that spot..

Kalyani pulls her jeans down along with the panty and spreading her pussy lips while standing she is trying to pee… Rajesh is curiously watching her.. its not dark yet.. can see the pink spot.. conscious about another person , she is not able to pee… even though she has that sensation to pee..  looking at Rajesh she says “Rajesh you go away from here.. I am not able to pee.. please”

Coming behind her and kissing her on the neck he whispers “dear can I help you in this .. I know you want to pee in my presence” , biting her ear lobes..  she couldn’t say no to him and in fact he is reading my mind so well I cant say no.. nodding my head in silence, bending my head back a little looking into his magnetic eyes.. he got the signal.. lifting my right leg a little up and placing it on a small rock there.. he places his right hand between my ass and pussy.. caressing and feeling with his sharp nails.. while his left hand is coming from front and holding my wide pussy.. cupping my pussy like that and eating my ear lobes with wild hot kisses.. I am leaking.. pussy juices.. not the piss..

“Haaaa…ummmmm.. rajesh.. please .. don’t hold your rough hand on my swollen pussy.. issss… you know how to make a girl go on her knees… hmmmm.. issss”

My moans are growing bigger.. he is not listening to me and spreading my juicy pussy lips , he touches my clitoris… I twisted and turned with  joy and my body is shivering and I could feel the sensation to pee… his rough fingers are rubbing my pussy lips and the smooth trimmed hair around that.. my pussy is in complete pleasure zone.. feeling for his dick… feeling to pee… feeling for a rough hard core sex.. looking at the bushes and the trees and abandoned place, she recollects her trauma… when she was ruthlessly fucked on the hot floor on a sunny after noon in this kind of abandoned area.. that was in the village few years back and couldn’t forget that bad experience.. now things have changed.. I want same rough fuck.. this time from Rajesh whom I love so much..

He is waving his magic wand on my pussy and its dancing to his tunes.. with such a pleasure .. I am not able to hold back my piss and sensing that he swiftly comes in front of her and kneeling down and cupping her pussy with his wide mouth and touching my clitoris sensitively I lost control of my self and released the fountain… right into his waiting mouth and he is inserting his sharp tongue into my pussy hole through which I am peeing.. his tongue is controlling my flow and he is fucking hard his with lounge while drinking my pee with a great satisfaction

My pussy is in his control and I am holding his head tight and and pressing his head onto my pussy and moaning loudly.. “fuck me Rajesh.. ahhhh.. super… isss… eat my pussy… issss… mmmm.. uhhhhh… ahahhaha.. ahhhhh.. drink my piss.. hot piss… shhhh.., today I am releasing so much … ahhhh… issss… yeah… like that… more.. more deep into my pussy… issss… fuck me .. hard..”

I lost my control and with week legs and the unlimited pleasure I am about to collapse.. but he is holding me tight and placing me on that small rock and pushing me back.. he pulled my jeans completely down and lifting my both legs up into the area , spreading my juicy pussy , he started cleaning the piss and juices around my pussy.. the way he is licking my pussy like a dog.. opening his tongue and spreading it along the width of my pussy, he is drinking my last drop of piss and kissing my clitoris.. his tongue is kissing every milli meter of my pussy and in that fresh air, open air , my pussy is feeling relaxed with his love and desire to make me happy..

I am mentally getting ready for a hard rough fuck.. there.. in the bushes.. on the rocks.. with his strong military dick.. for which many hungry pussies are waiting in queue.. Sumithra, Sanjana.. what about Sriya ? every pussy will have to fall for a brave dick.. but a strong dick also has to fall for a beautiful pussy ? who knows.. cant trust a man with strong dick and a girl with a beautiful pussy.. will bring her home once and make her fall for Rajesh.. that’s the only way I can give return gift to him..

[+] 7 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Nice small update
Like Reply
(17-08-2024, 10:58 PM)Yen_iniya_thanimaye Wrote: Nice small update

Small ? You didn't even click Like button ..
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
A man with a strong and long dick is always considered as good man by all women even though he is a womanizer.
[+] 1 user Likes Thangaraasu's post
Like Reply
nice one
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-18-06-48-29-62-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply