Misc. Erotica Politics And/Or Pleasure
******** Part - 16 (continued) ********

Nazroof kept biting Shalini’s boobs. The soft yet firm flesh with brown perky nipples were any man’s dreams. And with the availability of milk in those just made Nazroof lucky. He was crushing her boobs not only with his hands but was also biting her areolas.

[Image: 22431941.webp]

Within 5 mins, Shalini’s creamy skin had redness all over with bite marks. Shalini was enjoying this pain. Shalini reached her orgasm and started rubbing her cunt and squirted. Nazroof who was enjoying the heavenly globes realized about Shalini’s orgasm when her arch was strong enough to overpower his weight on her body.

As Shalini hit her orgasm, Nazroof started licking the hickey’s he just planted very softly. He knew this will ignite the fire once again, and within 2 mins, Shalini had her eyes open and started kissing Nazroof.

[Image: ezgif-4-c8b37359a0.gif]
[Image: ezgif-4-45ce64b5e0.gif]

Shalini’s trance was broken when Nazroof broke of the kiss. Shalini opened her eyes and saw Nazroof looking at her lustily. She was going to say what is he looking for, but as soon she opened her mouth, Nazroof spat of saliva in her mouth. Shalini was surprised as the spit hit her throat.

Shalini’s trance was broken when Nazroof broke of the kiss. Shalini opened her eyes and saw Nazroof looking at her lustily. She was going to say what is he looking for, but as soon she opened her mouth, Nazroof spat of saliva in her mouth. Shalini was surprised as the spit hit her throat. She started coughing and in 10 secs she regained herself. Nazroof was looking at her, and Shalini also looked at him. She smiled mischievously and opened her mouth wide open. Nazroof’s eyes lit up and this time he spat a huge glob of saliva in her mouth.

Shalini happily swallowed it and said, “I swallowed your cum, this is nothing.”
Nazroof laughed and said, “Hahaha…. You are such a whore. Even whores are ashamed of you… hahaha.”
Shalini: They should be. They are not beautiful as me. And if they are, their cunt isn’t as tight as mine.
Nazroof: That’s true you fucking bitch.

Shalini was in mood again to show her skills. She pushed Nazroof and got over him. She made herself sit between his legs. She gently caressed her boobs and areolas, and exclaimed, “What should we call these? Evidence of cheating wife or a corrupt govt official?

Nazroof: Evidence of a cock hungry slut.
Shalini: Yess.. that should be it.
Shalini looked at rock had dick of Nazroof. It was just half an hour ago when she milked it and swallowed his sperm. She caressed her boobs again and bend down. She brought both her boobs together and pushed his dick between them and slowly starting milking the dick again.

[Image: australian-bimbo-savannah-bond-gets-a-bb...pool-8.jpg]

As Shalini started doing that, Nazroof felt the pleasure of having his dick between two softest of boobs ever.
Shalini: I always wanted to do this. But alas! Vishal’s dick is nowhere the one you got.

Yousuf had fucked Shalini’s boobs earlier but this was Shalini’s ploy to make Nazroof trust her. Because if Nazroof had sinister motives with Shalini, Shalini had more sinister motives than him.

Nazroof: You don’t need to think about him. The day is not far when both of us will sleep in that govt house of yours and Vishal will listen to everything.

Shalini’s doubt regarding those bruises on Vishal’s ass were getting stronger and stronger, but there was still some physical evidence required.

” Ohh yes… I would love for that to happen”, Shalini said. This was true on Shalini’s part. Shalini wanted to get fucked all the time. Her only conditions dicks must be like this of Nazroof and Yousuf. She is not going to spread her legs for nunni’s.

Shalini who has milking Nazroof’s dick with her boobs only couldn’t help but notice small drop of precum oozing out.

[Image: 18101182.webp]

Now Shalini started playing with Nazroof. She kept rubbing his dick between her boobs, and occasionally kept sucking the circumcised purple head of this huge big brown dick that Nazroof got.

It had been 20 mins and it had been difficult for Shalini now as Nazroof was still far away from cumming. His dick was all in glory. Shining with Shalini’s saliva.

Nazroof realized that it was getting difficult for Shalini to continue like this. He finally pulled her over himself and turned her down. Now again Shalini was under Nazroof.
Nazroof planted a soft kiss on her lips and said, “You did you part but now let me finish it and show what really is boob fucking.”

He positioned himself between her boobs. Shalini brought her tits together, and Nazroof slowly made his dick go in the pathway. He slowly started fucking Shalini’s boobs and within mins he started fucking her boobs in good rhythm. This was lot easier for Shalini.

[Image: 23915848.webp]

Nazroof’s dick started hitting Shalini’s chin and she bent her neck slightly so that she can taste his dick everytime he fucks her boobs.

[Image: huge-titty-savannah-bond-sodom.webp]

In next 20 mins Nazroof was finally at the verge of ejaculating. And he started grunting. Shalini realized Nazroof is going to cum. She brought her tits more closer and held them tighter to give Nazroof the pleasure. Nazroof gave couple of more pushes and started ejaculating.

As usual he ejaculated for more than 2 mins,but Shalini was not able to get it inside her mouth. Nazroof at the time of ejaculation broke free of the position which Shalini was expecting. As a result of that he ejaculated over her face and her boobs. Shalini’s face was completely filled with his cum.
[+] 4 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
***** continued ******

As usual he ejaculated for more than 2 mins,but Shalini was not able to get it inside her mouth. Nazroof at the time of ejaculation broke free of the position which Shalini was expecting. As a result of that he ejaculated over her face and her boobs. Shalini’s face was completely filled with his cum.

[Image: 29989946.webp]

As Nazroof stopped ejaculating he saw Shalini’s face. It was so surreal for him. A hot married, govt official had face filled with his semen.
Shalini sat on the bed and looked herself on the mirror and, “Ohh I look so beautiful.”
Both of them started laughing.

[Image: sbhdkjwejk.jpg]

Shalini started collecting semen in her fingers and swallowed it. In next 30 secs, there was few drops left and she saw Nazroof staring at her. She thought of something and called Nazroof and said, “Oyye! Look at this.”

Nazroof was already staring her, and what Shalini did filled Nazroof’s ball with more semen. It felt like his dick will burst due to excessive semen.
Shalini took a nice amount of semen on her right hands index and thumbs and applied it on the parting of her hair. This was the portion where married woman use to apply vermillion on their forehead.

Shalini knew what she did. The dick which she just drained a minute ago was hard again. Nazroof was physically dominating Shalini but Shalini was playing extremely small tricks and slowly dominating Nazroof’s mind.

[Image: 72105018-016-fa89.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
(13-08-2024, 05:19 PM)Nymphomania Wrote: I heard that the author of this epic is no more so don't expect any updates.
                          "THE END"

Was that sarcasm?
Like Reply
(13-08-2024, 08:47 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: I request  the nimphomania to continue  the story plz

Feel free to write, but on a different thread
Like Reply
why your all thread has so much delayed update.
Like Reply
There's no doubt that a woman like Shalini deserves to be fucked by big dicks, not tiny ones, and I'm so eager to see her both holes get stuffed by Nazroof and Yosuf.
Like Reply
Very interesting. Naz will not be good person and he will like to use shalini for everything he gives. primarily for his business benefits.
Like Reply
(16-08-2024, 07:42 PM)EvilStone Wrote: Was that sarcasm?

Definitely.U know how desperately we were waiting for this story.Finally the legend is back with a bang.please continue this with regular updates.
Like Reply
Requesting you @evilstone to add some kinky and erotic stuffs like armpits licking,giving rimjob,exchange of saliva,licking entire body with full of sweat and foot licking by Shalini Mehta to her lovers.
Like Reply
It's awesome 2 c u again, bro
shalini... she's such a smart ass bitch, she knows how to play men like a fiddle.
Like Reply
With the shameless husband getting anal fuck from wife lover, why would the wife stay with him is the big question comes first.
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
We have to eagerly wait for another 6 months to get the next update
Like Reply
When are you going to update the story
Like Reply
(17-08-2024, 12:20 AM)mahamatherchod Wrote: why your all thread has so much delayed update.

To give an honest answer, when I imagine the next chapters and then I masturbate, and after that the guilt seeps in...
Sorry, can't help it
Like Reply
(25-08-2024, 05:27 PM)Nymphomania Wrote: We have to eagerly wait for another 6 months to get the next update

Maybe if you can open your DMs if you are going to send a text to someone, then they might oblige.

Nothing of that sort actually, was working on my story on Hindi forum. You guys will get update sooner
Like Reply
Nice update.
[Image: IMG-5979.png]

[Image: IMG-5978.gif]
Like Reply
(27-08-2024, 08:10 PM)EvilStone Wrote: To give an honest answer, when I imagine the next chapters and then I masturbate, and after that the guilt seeps in...
Sorry, can't help it

Big Grin
Like Reply
It's an excellent plot. Be a bit frequent pls.
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
Waiting for shalini
Like Reply