Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
We need more stories and ref pic few are always welcome.. no doubts pics are great, but nothing compared to your wirings
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-08-2024, 09:11 PM)veenaimo Wrote: We need more stories and ref pic few are always welcome.. no doubts pics are great, but nothing compared to your wirings

I'll defiantly write the story. And I don't have much pics left. Just one last series and the the story will start again.
And I realized that writing is much more easier than creating AI pics.
Just one last series of pics will come
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
AI generated picturess are superbly great. Highly erotic. Went along with the story. Really appreciate spending your precious long period of time for making the picture and uploading it. But there is one problem. Each reader would have imagined and fantasized about Purva and other characters in their own way. It's deeply personal in some sort of way and it cannot be explained. That is the difference joy of reading a story brings against pictures or videos. The pictures might somewhat spoils the readers imagination of Purva and story backgroud. My suggestion will be to start a new thread for pictures only. Hope you will appreciate my suggestion. I want your precious time to write stories. Thanks.
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 02:46 PM)SSboySS Wrote: AI generated picturess are superbly great. Highly erotic. Went along with the story. Really appreciate spending your precious long period of time for making the picture and uploading it. But there is one problem. Each reader would have imagined and fantasized about Purva and other characters in their own way. It's deeply personal in some sort of way and it cannot be explained.  That is the difference joy of reading a story brings against pictures or videos. The pictures might somewhat spoils the readers imagination of Purva and story backgroud. My suggestion will be to start a new thread for pictures only. Hope you will appreciate my suggestion. I want your precious time to write stories. Thanks.
He is right....
These pictures are good but As u mentioned in the story purva is very fair and high class looking lady. But these pictures lady doesn't look like that. Adding pretty face will definitely make it kinky. 
Make her look like exactly as u mentioned in the story or late everyone fantasize their own figure.
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 08:20 PM)batman20 Wrote: He is right....
These pictures are good but As u mentioned in the story purva is very fair and high class looking lady. But these pictures lady doesn't look like that. Adding pretty face will definitely make it kinky. 
Make her look like exactly as u mentioned in the story or late everyone fantasize their own figure.

I also think like you. Everyone has their own imagination. 
And I'll only concentrate on the story. It was my fascination that I made these pics and sharing with you. And will share the last series of pics tomorrow. And will end the picture part. 
About her brown body and lean figure. Imaging a lady continuously roaming fully naked in dusty humid slum all the day in the summer of may. And having constant sex with multiple men. Then what will be her condition? 
If you read the story properly then you'll defiantly know that Purva had lost her weight there and her skin color become tanned due to the humid sunlight. That's it.
If you don't want to relate these pics with the story then no issue. Just take it as a different part and only as my imagination. And a story will be a story. Defiantly. I made these pics in three whole nights without sleeping. And there are other readers who used to see these. And thease pics for them and for me. And if you want then for you too.
Like Reply
Purva.... in my kind of Imagination.

[Image: 20221202-142302.jpg]

[Image: 20221202-142251.jpg]

[Image: images-3.jpg]

[Image: images-4.jpg]

[Image: images-2.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sultan's post
Like Reply
I stopped uploading the last part of pics. If everyone said then I'll upload. And this will be the last pictorial upload
Like Reply
(03-08-2024, 09:13 PM)sultan Wrote: Purva.... in my kind of Imagination.

[Image: 20221202-142302.jpg]

[Image: 20221202-142251.jpg]

[Image: images-3.jpg]

[Image: images-4.jpg]

Heart [Image: images-2.jpg]
Love these   
Heart Heart Heart Heart
Like Reply
(03-08-2024, 11:54 PM)Tunkai Wrote: I stopped uploading the last part of pics. If everyone said then I'll upload. And this will be the last pictorial upload

U should upload what u have created....
I just want to say that u should focus on writing a story more than creating images.
In those three nights u could have wrote an episode..
I hope u understand me...
U have amazing writing skills...
[+] 1 user Likes batman20's post
Like Reply
(03-08-2024, 11:54 PM)Tunkai Wrote: I stopped uploading the last part of pics. If everyone said then I'll upload. And this will be the last pictorial upload
Like Reply
(03-08-2024, 11:54 PM)Tunkai Wrote: I stopped uploading the last part of pics. If everyone said then I'll upload. And this will be the last pictorial 
After completing jabalpur visit..
Purva wants to visit Mumbai too.
Which part tarun doesn't know.
Then tarun wants to know that incident in details...
I hope u add this in your story....
If u like to
[+] 1 user Likes batman20's post
Like Reply
It's very difficult to get those ai generated pic plz do tell us the website.. and you have done ana amazing job sir, hope you don't mind me asking. Can I get the scat version plzz
Like Reply
Superb episode....

Please write an episode on Purva's breastfeeding experience.
Where Purva had brought the medicine from the medical stores to produce milk from her beast.
She feeds her milk to Apu & Sami in front of Pankaj, bhola
Purva got excited where she roleplay with pankaj and Bhola and she breastfeed like their step sons and having 3sum.
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(09-08-2024, 08:42 PM)sultan Wrote: Superb episode....

Please write an episode on Purva's breastfeeding experience.
Where Purva had brought the medicine from the medical stores to produce milk from her beast.
She feeds her milk to Apu & Sami in front of Pankaj, bhola
Purva got excited where she roleplay with pankaj and Bhola and she breastfeed like their step sons and having 3sum.

Sure. That's why she went to the medicine shop.
Like Reply
Loved the pictures. So erotic. Thanks for your time and effort. If you feel like posting pictures just post it. Each reader, including me, have their own preferences. some may like it some others don't. The baseline is that it is your own story born out of your own imagination. You are the author and yor decide how the story goes and whether pictures are required or not. So all decision will be yours. Hope readers get another one your superb updates soon, despite your personal problems.
[+] 2 users Like SSboySS's post
Like Reply
(10-08-2024, 09:54 PM)SSboySS Wrote: Loved the pictures. So erotic. Thanks for your time and effort. If you feel like posting pictures just post it. Each reader, including me, have their own preferences. some may like it some others don't.  The baseline is that it is your own story born out of your own imagination. You are the author and yor decide how the story goes and whether pictures are required or not.  So all decision will be yours. Hope readers get another one your superb updates soon, despite your personal problems.

Thank you sir.
Like Reply
when is the next update?
Like Reply
(14-08-2024, 08:12 AM)veenaimo Wrote: when is the next update?

In two to three weeks
Like Reply
Remembering the days of my posts in Xossip with pictures of my wife posing for the construction workers in next plot.. great going.
[+] 1 user Likes charlies1978's post
Like Reply
(16-08-2024, 06:55 PM)charlies1978 Wrote: Remembering the days of my posts in Xossip with pictures of my wife posing for the construction workers in next plot.. great going.

Please share those pics here again
Like Reply