Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
[Image: e7b3fc71abb56252cb933e2b5b439bb0.jpg]
[Image: f8059a7697c2456ea0d2f866af9cc82f.jpg]
[Image: 10a7e85445b1e816875d0a7b12af85d4.jpg]

Hoping for big treat in upcoming episodes dude take ur time and rock dude
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update bro
Waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Waiting for your next update
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Chapter - 117

Devika opened the room located upstairs. She has Adi on her left arm. Vishnu was laying on his bed, sleeping. His room is a complete mess. There was opened booze bottles, glasses. Half finished food items.

Upon entering the room, smell of alcohol mixed with stale food filled her nose. Devika moved near the bed where Vishnu was laying. She felt very bad seeing Vishnu in this state. He was her favourite student and loved him as a brother. She thought what happened to ruin his life like this.

She knows, its must be guilt of misbehaving to her that caused this. He is punishing himself for the wrong thing he has done.

Whatever it is devika cannot let that happen. He is just a kid and has bright future ahead of him. He cannot let his life slip away. As a good teacher or loving sister, if she cant forgive him, Vishnu’s future will be spoiled. She can’t let that happen.

Tears appeared in her eyes, seeing the state of Vishnu. She wiped away her tearful eyes. And she kept Adi on the chair and came to bed and called Vishnu.

Devika - Vishnu, Vishnu

There was no response from him. She called few more times without success. Vishnu had completely lost his senses. Devika took some water from the water bottle and sprinkled to his face.

Vishnu moved and turned to the other side and continued to sleep. She felt very bad at seeing Vishnu.

Devika poured the whole jug of water to his face. And that worked. Vishnu opened his eyes and got up and sat on the bed without understanding what had happened. He was still not in his senses as he looked here and there speaking gibberish.

Devika went near vishnu and shaked him to bring him back to his senses. Vishnu looked at devika and it took him a minute to understand who is it

Devika - Vishnu, Vishnu wake up

Vishnu closed and opened his eyes couple of times in disbelief

Vishnu - Madam, madam. Is that really you. Madam. Or im i dreaming

His words were only half legible

Devika - Vishnu what are you saying. This is me devika

Vishnu - madam..madam..i cant believe

He could not even sit straight as his body swayed. Devika shaked him again

Devika - since when did you start drinking. This is so bad. Why are you spoiling your life

Vishnu - madam..madam

Saying that he puked straight at devika. She was sitting in the bed near him and she did not get a chance to move away from him and she did not anticipate that as well.

By the time she moved away, Vishnu had completely vomited on her.

Devika - what have you done. Oh my god

Devika stood up and looked. Her saree is all spoiled. As she was sitting on the bed, most of the vomit fell on her lap and arm

Devika - oh god.

Vishnu is laying on the bed, talking some nonsense

She called Anand and in a moment Anand came to the room and he was shocked seeing devika drenched in Vomit

Anand - what happened madam

Devika - Vishnu puked on me. Now what will i do?

Anand - sorry madam, he is totally drunk.

Devika - its on the bed, its everywhere. We have to clean it

Anand - dont worry madam , i will clean it

Devika - its okay, i will do it. Can you get a bucket of water, mop and dettol

Anand - sure madam i will get

Anand went downstairs to get the items. Devika looked at Vishnu, he was laying on bed and saying something. He is laying on his own puke itself. She looked at herself. She need to wash her saree. She cannot go outside like this. Its stinking

In a moment Anand came back to the room with bucket, water mop and dettol

Devika - okay

Anand - madam i will help you

Devika - its okay, i need another help.

Anand - what is it

Devika - my dress is all spoiled, i cannot go out like this. Even if i wash my saree it will not dry. So can you go outside and buy a saree for me

Anand - okay no problem

Devika from her bag got some money and gave it to anand

Anand - what colour madam

Devika - it doesnt matter, buy anything. May be dark one so it matches the blouse

Anand - okay madam

Saying that he went outside. Devika looked again at vishnu. He is laying down in his own puke saying something. The room smells really bad. She closed the door and took the water and mop to start cleaning the floor. She poured water and dettol and mopped the floor clean. The dirty water she drained in the attached bathroom. Now the floor is clean and now next is the bed.

She went near Vishnu and shaked him again

Devika - Vishnu, what did you do. Now get up you cannot lay here. Go get clean yourself up

Vishnu was in no state to get up himself without any support. Devika tried to pull him and make him stand. It was a tedious task for devika. She struggled to support him to stand up. After lot of effort, she succeeded in making him stand on his feet. She put his one hand over her shoulder and helped him walk to the bathroom.

On reaching the washroom, she made him sit on the bathroom floor below the shower. Vishnu from his sitting position, he laid down on the hard tiled floor. Devika stood straight up, without knowing what to do as Vishnu was fully drunk and did not know what he was doing.

Devika went outside and removed the bedsheet which had his vomit. She brought it to the washroom and put it in the bucket.

Next she went near vishnu. His T shirt and shorts also had vomit in it . She with some effort removed his tshirt and shorts from his body. And now vishnu is laying there in just in his underwear.

Devika then turned the shower on Vishnu who was lying on the floor in chaddi. The cold water falling on his body woke Vishnu as he sat up on the floor under the shower with his heads down.

Devika made him sit under the shower for 5 minutes, which made him half come back to his senses. She stopped the shower and took a towel. She bend down and wiped his head with towel

Devika - Vishnu get up

Devika again supported him to get up, but this time it was little easier as Vishnu was half in his senses. Vishnu stood up and supported the bathroom walls for balance. Devika proceeds to wipe the remaining of his body. His underwear was fully wet, so devika tied the towel around his waist and asked vishnu to remove his underwear. But he was struggling to stand straight without the support of the wall.

Devika seeing Vishnu cannot do it himself. Devika sighed and kneeled down on the bathroom floor in front of Vishnu and inserted her hand underneath the towel and held the waistband of his briefs from both sides and pulled it down to the floor. Vishnu stepped out of it. Devika took the underwear and threw it into the bucket.

Devika - okay lets go.

Devika again supported him and made him walk back to the bedroom. This time Vishnu was almost back into his senses realized what had happened

Vishnu - madam, im sorry. Im sorry for puking at you

Devika - shut up, im so pissed off at you. First you get back to your senses, then you will hear from me.

Vishnu - im sorry madam

Devika - so bad vishnu, when did you start drinking. I cant believe it. I thought you were a good boy

Vishnu remained silent. Devika made him sit on the bed again and brought him bottle of water.

Devika - drink this, you might have got dehydrated. And come back to senses

Vishnu took the water bottle and started sipping. Devika looked at Adi, he was sitting on the bedroom floor and playing with something.

Devika looked back to vishnu and he had tears in his eyes

Devika - I need to talk to you. But first let me clean myself. I'm stinking with your puke.

Devika went back to the bathroom with another towel and locked the bathroom door. While inside, she looked at herself. Half of her saree had his vomit. Some of her blouse near her arm is also stained.

She took a deep breath and started to remove the saree. She put the saree in another bucket and started the tap to fill the bucket with water. She removed the black blouse she wearing and dropped it into the water-filled bucket. Devika is now in her white bra and black underskirt.

She then put some soap to the bucket and started washing her saree and blouse. Next 10 minutes she washed her clothes and when it is done. She squeezed all the water out of it and made it as much dry as she could using her hands.

She then washed her hands and face and wiped with the towel. Now that's when she realized she is only wearing her bra and underskirt and if she has to go out, she does not have any other clothes,as her saree and blouse are wet.

If it was before, she would have been comfortable with vishnu and could have gone outside by just covering with towel. But now since that incident in lighthouse, she is not very comfortable doing that and again does not want to give any wrong impression to vishnu.

She thought for a moment and unlocked the door and opened it little and called vishnu

Devika - Vishnu

Vishnu was slowly coming back to his normal senses and had changed to another tshirt and pants.

Upon hearing devika calling, Vishnu came near the bathroom door.

Vishnu - yes madam

Devika - Vishnu, i had to wash my saree because of vomit. Anand has gone to get a new saree. Till then i don't have anything to wear. Can you give me your shirt or something, so i could wear till then

Devika was speaking from behind the door, so vishnu cannot see her through the door gap

Vishnu - Sure madam, give me moment

Vishnu went to his wardrobe quickly and got a white shirt and came back to devika

Vishnu - this is the only shirt I have, mostly i wear t shirt. I dont think it will fit you madam

Devika extended her white hand through the door opening, while remaining behind the door. Vishnu passed the shirt and Devika closed the door.

Vishnu regaining his senses and feeling fully normal, went outside the room to get tea for himself and devika. As he was feeling a bad headache due to the hangover.

He made 2 cups of tea and returned back to his room. Anand has not still reached back yet. He knocked on the door before entering the room

Devika was not there in the room. He placed the teacups on the table and lifted adi who was sitting on the floor in his arms and looked where did devika go.

He saw the door towards the balcony is open from his bedroom. He went to the balcony and saw devika was hanging her saree and blouse on the drying rope in the balcony. It was sunny day and devika was expecting her blouse to be at least dry soon. She turned back after hanging the clothes and saw Vishnu there at the door holding Adi.

The shirt vishnu gave was tight for devika especially at her breast area. It looked like the buttons near her breast could pop out anytime. Due to the sunlight and as the shirt was white, Vishnu could easily see the shades of her white bra she was wearing inside.

Devika - oh, are you back in your senses. Do you know what all you did? Seeing you like that was so pathetic. No teacher would want to see her student in that state

Vishnu looked down

Vishnu - sorry madam

Devika - what sorry?

Devika walked back to to the room and Vishnu made way for her. She took the baby from his hand and walked sat on the chair. She was wearing the shirt and the black underskirt. While she was walking to the chair. Vishnu couldnt help but to look at the swaying ass infront of him for a second. Just in underskirt it looked more curvy. Vishnu quickly shook his mind off from bad thoughts. He has to win her trust back. Vishnu actually felt bad after that incident.

When he stopped seeing her , he actually realised how much love he has for her. He felt very bad thinking about incident, and how his lust took over the good guy in him. He started drinking to forget about it and overcome the pain he felt when devika stopped seeing him.

Devika - what are you thinking? Are you able to think straight or your head is it still spinning

Vishnu looked down

Devika - Come and sit here?

Devika ordered him like a teacher. Vishnu without saying anything, came and sat on the chair infront of devika

Devika was really angry at vishnu, not because of him misbehaving on that day, she has already forgiven him about that. But her anger was because vishnu chose to spoil himself by starting to drink

Devika - why are you quiet, do you want more to drink?

Vishnu still looking down spoke in very feeble voice

Vishnu - I’m , I’m sorry madam

Devika - why? , what are you sorry for?

Vishnu now bursted into tears

Vishnu - I’m sorry madam for everything . For everything? Im sorry i misbehaved with you on that day. Im really sorry. Since that day i have not slept properly madam. Im so sorry. Please forgive me

Devika was silent looking vishnu

Vishnu - that day the devil in me overpowered. And i did things, i should not have done to any teacher or sister. Please forgive me madam

Vishnu folded his hand and begged for forgiveness

Devika - is that why you started drinking and chose to spoil your life

Vishnu still crying and tears rolling down. He stammered for words

Vishnu - i could not bear the pain and only solace i had was alcohol

Devika - you have no excuse in drinking. Whatever it is. How can you spoil your life. You have a bright future

Vishnu - please forgive me. Are you still mad at me for that day

Devika - im not mad because of that. Im mad because i had to see you in a condition that no teacher would want to see

Vishnu kept weeping

Devika - i also felt really bad about that day. Actually i was more disgusted about myself for events turned out on that day. Things happened that should have never happened. Im also equally to be blamed. Infact i cried days for all the things happened in that resort. I regret coming there. But again if it wasnt for you, Rahim and Ramu would toiled with my life. For that think im thankful to you. But the price i paid for that huge. After those days, i felt guilty facing Venki. And it took me months to recover from that depression

Vishnu listened to her silently and he saw tears in the eyes of devika

Devika continued

Devika - and again i dont blame you or anand solely for that events. I also have to be equally blamed. As a teacher i should have stopped you from beginning itself. But i dont know, what happened and thats why i was totally pissed off with myself

Vishnu - no madam, it was not you. It was us who misbehaved and tried to take advantage of the situation. Please punish us

Devika - no punishment. I cannot punish you vishnu. I still love you like my own brother. And do you know what is special about human beings. Because humans can forgive. And i have forgiven you for that

Vishnu wiped the tears from his eyes

Devika - And you should never drink, thats bad and it will spoil you forever. You are a good boy and i see a bright future in you. You should not spoil that.

Vishnu got up from his chair and kneeled down infront of devika and held her feet and cried

Vishnu - please forgive me madam. I will never behave that way with you. Can you consider me as your little brother

Tears filled her eyes, seeing vishnu begging for forgiveness

Devika - what are you doing get up vishnu.

As she was holding Adi, she could not make vishnu stand

Devika - Vishnu

Devika kept Adi on the floor and got up from her chair and pulled vishnu up. He was still crying. Both of them was crying.

Devika - hey, its okay. I still see you as my little naughty brother. Dont cry

Devika using her hand wiped the tears from his eyes

Devika - dont cry. Vishnu
She hugged Vishnu and patted on his back consoling him. Vishnu kept his face on her shoulder and weeped like a baby. They remained like that for couple of minutes until vishnu calmed down. Devika moved apart and held his face in her hands

Devika - stop crying like a baby vishnu. It does not suit you. You are my brave brother who saves his sister from evil people.

A faint smile came over his face

Devika - now cheer up and smile my brave brother

Vishnu smiled at devika

Devika - now no more cry

Vishnu moved away and he became happy and cheerful

Vishnu - madam I have made tea for you

He took the cup from the table and gave it to devika. Devika took the cup from vishnu and in few seconds her smiling face turned to serious one and a worrying look came to her face

Vishnu noticed that quickly

Vishnu - What happened madam?

Devika - Vishnu , I came to see you for a different thing a really serious one

Vishnu saw the fear in her eyes

Vishnu - what happened madam?

Devika explained him everything. From the accident they had during the journey back from the trip, meeting with harilal, letter from chami and the puja that needs to be done. She did not tell about the incident with Ganapati to vishnu

Vishnu when he heard about chami he also started to worry. He knows that chami is a fraud. But how can he explain that to devika madam. Because chami came into her life initially because of Vishnu, Anand and Rahim

Devika - so Vishnu, this puja needs to be done. Then only my family can live peacefully.

Vishnu - but madam , how can a puja save your life. I dont believe this

Devika - Vishnu, there are things beyond people can think. Its because of your age. You will understand once you grow up

Vishnu - madam, if it is harilal thats troubling you. We can find a solution. We can go to security officer

Devika - no, i cannot go to security officer. My husband would be in trouble if we do that. Its that accident that changed our life

Vishnu - madam dont worry. I can deal with him like I dealt with Rahim and ramu

Devika - no vishnu, the only solution is the puja. If it is not done. Its not only harilal. More and more bad things will happen to my family. Even my husbands and Adi’s life would be in danger. I cant let that happen

Vishnu - madam how can you still believe in these kind of things even at this century

Devika - im very religious. I do believe in these stuffs. How else he can send me a letter predicting future events that can happen to me. I cannot take any chance and put my loved ones life in danger

Vishnu understood that devika cannot be persuaded and change her mind on this. He did not understand how chami played with her mind and made her believe everything. He knows how cunning and bad is chami. He would be having bad intentions

Vishnu - madam, we can find another way

Devika got angry

Devika - why dont you understand vishnu. Can you come with me. I would not have called you if venki was here. Can you come with me please

Vishnu was silent and thinking what to do he cannot take devika to chami and put her life in danger. But no there is no way he could convince her out of this

Devika - its okay, if you cannot come i will go alone

Vishnu understood he does not have any other option. Its better to go with her, than letting her go alone. He thought he will find a way there and spoil whatever chaami’s plan and save her. And after that he will deal with harilal with his gunda friends and make him never appear infront of devika

Vishnu - okay madam, relax. I will come with you. Who else will come other than your brother

Devika felt relieved and smile came to her face

Vishnu - happy now

Devika - yes, thank you vishnu for understanding. She came near him and gave loving kiss on his forehead.

But vishnu in his mind was still thinking what is chami’s plan

Devika - so we have to go there this saturday

Vishnu - where is the location for the puja?

Devika - he said he will let me know. It his at his place , so he can make all the arrangements quickly

Vishnu - can we take more people along with us like your mother and kid

Devika - no I cannot let my mother know what im going through. And chami asked me to come alone. But i convinced to bring at least one person. And you are the only one i can trust on this. Because if the details about the accident leaks it will be harmful for us

Vishnu was so surprised, how blindly devika is believing chaami.

Devika - so i will let you know about the location and we are going saturday early morning. Be prepared

Vishnu - okay, madam

They heard the sound of Anand’s bike coming.

Vishnu - i think anand is here
Devika - dont let anand know about all these things

Vishnu - okay, sure madam. Let me get the saree for you.

Saying that vishnu left the room. He met Anand outside and took the saree from him. He did not tell the reason for devika’s visit.

He came back to the room, and devika was in the balcony checking if her blouse has dried. Her saree is still wet, but her blouse has somewhat dried. She took the blouse and came back to the room.

Vishnu gave the new saree to her and went outside the room. Devika wore the blouse and new saree and came outside the room within 10 minutes with Adi. She came downstairs and both Vishnu and Anand was there.

Devika - okay Vishnu, and dont drink anymore and anand thanks for the saree

Anand - sorry madam, for everything

Devika gave a faint smile to him and looked at vishnu. Vishnu gave reassuring smile indicating he will be there helping her

Devika left their house partly relieved but still worried about harilal and praying asking god to make everything alright after this puja.
[+] 10 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
(07-08-2024, 09:03 AM)krishkj Wrote: [Image: e7b3fc71abb56252cb933e2b5b439bb0.jpg]
[Image: f8059a7697c2456ea0d2f866af9cc82f.jpg]
[Image: 10a7e85445b1e816875d0a7b12af85d4.jpg]

Hoping for big treat in upcoming episodes dude take ur time and rock dude

Thanks brother for posting pics. It adds more spiciness. Keep it coming
[+] 1 user Likes Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 01:39 PM)parottamaster Wrote: Just cant understand how devika behaving like a educated fool. No woman in her senses will behave like her.

Can you please write a logical story in this platform and show everyone how a story should be written. I can learn from you
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 06:14 AM)krishkj Wrote: [Image: 1722477937618.jpg]

Nice placement of this update... waiting for quick recovery of Vishnu and chaami mis leads with devika

Waiting for big show...

Nice narration and bond Between them...
[Image: YARRDv.jpg]

I hope this above nude pics reminds the episode between devika and ganapati

This is superb
[+] 2 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Thanks guys, keep your suggestions and feedbacks coming. Keep posting more pics. The story is going to enter its final phase
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Superb
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
(10-08-2024, 07:51 AM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Thanks guys, keep your suggestions and feedbacks coming. Keep posting more pics. The story is going to enter its final phase

Super update, please update as early as possible
[+] 1 user Likes Albinopukki's post
Like Reply
Nice episode
[+] 1 user Likes Paachi's post
Like Reply
Very nice
[+] 1 user Likes Vicky Viknesh's post
Like Reply
I thought it's going to chaami and Vishnu but it seems like chaami vs Vishnu.
Let's see who wins.
Great update bro.
Keep the regular updates coming.
[+] 1 user Likes Gojo 6eyes's post
Like Reply
Nice realistic story moving and showing bond between them was nice
But not worth for waiting due to long wait

[Image: 1723336314071.jpg]
[Image: 1723287602270.jpg]
[Image: 1723336324618.jpg]
[Image: 1723287608627.jpg]
[Image: 1723257530966.jpg]

Hope for a maja episodes in coming days

Took ur time and rock dude

You said final phase so it's little curious whether it's like season one end or plan to end it fully

Dono anyway wait for ur final phase of the story

Chaami or Vishnu who is going to deceive and lucky too have her more waiting to know
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
Great going
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Fantastic dude
[+] 2 users Like adangamaru's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2024, 02:08 AM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Devika turned back again and this bend little and arched her ass and again pressed curvy gaand to his lund. Automatically ganapati without asking permission, brought his hands to front and herd breast , started holding and squeezing it by keeping her erect nipples in between his fingers.

Even though devika was trying to help ganapati and also she needs get her family saved from Harilal. Her body also started to get warmed because all fondling receiving on her sensitive breast and rubbing of penis on her ass. Ganapati again pulled her nipples both at the same time. She closed her eyes and gasped

Devika - uhhm..slowly ganapati

Ganapati - sorry madam

Devika - did you get more erection

Ganapati - im not sure, i cannot see. Can you check

[Image: 504190279_download-2024-08-08t162332-690.jpg]

Devika again turned back, ganapati kept his left hand on her shoulder for support and using right hand held his penis and brought it to her heavy ass. It touched her soft gaand. He then rubbed his lund on her gaand. He tapped it on her gaand. And when he moved a little left, it slipped to her ass valley. He then rubbed it up and down her ass crack. Devika could feel his lund moving up and down her tight ass.

For a moment she thought about venki and tears came to her eyes. She felt guilt and bad, she imagined what would happen if venki sees her like this. He will be heartbroken. At the same time, part of her mind said, she is doing this to save her family and save venki. What would happen if harilal give the clip to security officer. security officer will take case against venki for hit and run. And his  and her career. She couldn’t imagine that.

He kept crying, she has to divert him, as it is not helping and penis is shrinking back. Devika took his right hand and kept on her breast to divert his attentiona. Ganapati stopped crying and again started inspecting her breast like a kid got a toy. Without waiting for any permission he took his other hand and held the other breast. Ganapati stopped crying. Devika thought trying to make him more comfortable may talking to him in a spicy way might help

Devika - who asked you to hold my other breast as well

Ganapati got scared and immediately took both his hands away. Devika chuckled and said

Devika - no no its fine

She again held both his hands and brought it to her breast and placed

Devika - so do you like holding it

Ganapati - yes madam, it feels so good

Devika - how does it feel

Ganapati - it feels so soft and smooth. Like a cushion

Ganapati gave a squeeze and weighed each of her breast

Ganapati - its so round as well. I like how the nipples feels like. Like a cherry

[Image: 504190284_download-2024-08-08t161047-800.jpg][Image: 504190279_download-2024-08-08t162332-690.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Hotstarr's post
Like Reply