Thread Rating:
  • 116 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Update kab aayega Bhai please reply???????????
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bhai sahab, weather badiya hai ..hum STORY ka intejaar kar rahe hai aur hamaara KLPD ho raha hai Kuch karo
[+] 1 user Likes roai80's post
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 02:19 PM)roai80 Wrote: Bhai sahab, weather badiya hai ..hum STORY ka intejaar kar rahe hai aur hamaara KLPD ho raha hai  Kuch karo

Yes it's true what you're saying..... But nothing can be done if Sean is not posting updates.... We just have to wait and wait and wait.... Hope he updates this weekend.
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
No updates this weekend..... So I'm assuming there won't be any updates for a month now..... We all readers have to be patient and wait for the update whenever it comes....

I'm just hoping Seans mood changes and posts atleast one update in one or two days.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
'Meri Fantasy' ( search it ) , IPS wife turns unfaithful ( search it ) , Tale of a lustful revenge by evil ...aur bahut si active sahi stories hain ...pls move ahead .. this story anyways was never meant to be finished ..just the pace of it ensured that it never finishes ..so here we are ..
[+] 1 user Likes shdas's post
Like Reply
(05-08-2024, 02:17 PM)shdas Wrote: 'Meri Fantasy'  ( search it ) , IPS wife turns unfaithful ( search it ) , Tale of a lustful revenge by evil  ...aur bahut si active sahi stories hain ...pls move ahead .. this story  anyways was never meant to be  finished ..just the pace of it ensured that it never finishes ..so here we are ..

Share story links for the first two stories please
Like Reply
(05-08-2024, 04:16 PM)Fuckstar Wrote: Share story links for the first two stories please

That might be violation as they are not from this forum...but you may search 'Meri Fantasy sex story' and it will take you there
Like Reply
Val, you may have observed that Sean will not post updates till at least 2 or 3 pgs fill up with feedback, reviews or comments. We just need to fill up another page of responses before we can motivate Sean to post a half page update. And here i thought he said he already had the whole story worked on in one of his previous updates
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 01:51 AM)srider69 Wrote: Val, you may have observed that Sean will not post updates till at least 2 or 3 pgs fill up with feedback, reviews or comments. We just need to fill up another page of responses before we can motivate Sean to post a half page update. And here i thought he said he already had the whole story worked on in one of his previous updates

Your correct bro
I have been following his writings/story since xossip was alive and kicking, even on that site it was the same thing..... During the start of Anita Singh story the updates were regular.... Then it started delaying.... After few weeks there was more delay in posting updates and the gap between updates kept increasing until ultimately the web site shut down and the story remained incomplete.... The same was posted by me here the incomplete and 1st version of the story..... Hope Sean posts updates regularly.... He should understand that fans like us wait for updates and even though a short/small update will keep the story alive otherwise all are going to lose hope and the story will go dead....I visit this page everyday in hope for update but in the end it's sadness that comes upon my face.... Anyways I have been going to helibase everyday to report to work but due to climate conditions helicopters are being cancelled and I'm going back home.... Once I board the chopper and reach the rig I work on then I will not be able to check this website for maybe a month or more than that.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 08:39 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Your correct bro
I have been following his writings/story since xossip was alive and kicking, even on that site it was the same thing..... During the start of Anita Singh story the updates were regular.... Then it started delaying.... After few weeks there was more delay in posting updates and the gap between updates kept increasing until ultimately the web site shut down and the story remained incomplete.... The same was posted by me here the incomplete and 1st version of the story..... Hope Sean posts updates regularly.... He should understand that fans like us wait for updates and even though a short/small update will keep the story alive otherwise all are going to lose hope and the story will go dead....I visit this page everyday in hope for update but in the end it's sadness that comes upon my face.... Anyways I have been going to helibase everyday to report to work but due to climate conditions helicopters are being cancelled and I'm going back home.... Once I board the chopper and reach the rig I work on then I will not be able to check this website for maybe a month or more than that.

Sorry to hear that you work on an oil rig. That can be very enduring. Stay safe. Hope Sean posts updates before you go offshore
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 08:39 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Your correct bro
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 10:35 AM)srider69 Wrote: Sorry to hear that you work on an oil rig. That can be very enduring. Stay safe. Hope Sean posts updates before you go offshore

Bro why your sorry about me working offshore.... I know it's dangerous natured job but that's what I chose to work for.... Plus less educated person like me won't get that much of salary in any other firm...

I don't think I will get to read any updates by the pace it's coming.... 

Thanks for the safe wishes.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Bhai yaar kaha chale gaye please update dedo
Like Reply
Please ???
Like Reply
Sean Bhai are you okay????
Like Reply
Atleast reply bro
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 04:37 PM)Kido67 Wrote: Atleast reply bro

Reply won't come bro Sean must be busy somewhere else.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 04:37 PM)Kido67 Wrote: Atleast reply bro

The writer, sean, has not visited since 17-July...so be a bit patient. Let's hope he returns within next week
Like Reply
(09-08-2024, 07:57 AM)threshlegend Wrote: The writer, sean, has not visited since 17-July...so be a bit patient. Let's hope he returns within next week

Hope what you say is true..... Otherwise his visit to this site is going to be next month.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Ufff Kitni realistic story he agar ek housewife himmat ker ley to to bilkul Anita ke jesey mazey krti phire buht himmat he is me to...
Himmat to mujh me bhi he har market me 1 , 2 budhhe hotey hi hen aisey magar Anita is ko ghar kesey le aai.... amazing 

[Image: 20866235.webp]
[+] 3 users Like Koyal's post
Like Reply