Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
पृष्ठ 170

से कहानियों का अपडेट का इंतज़ार रहेगा brother
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thanks

All tem

Krish

Room
Like Reply
(21-07-2024, 12:46 AM)krish_999 Wrote: I have deleted chapter 41 and 42.  The story will continue from chapter 41 with small changes, and from 42 and 43 onwards, the story will have more changes. At least four chapters will follow. I'm not sure about how many chapters will be there. If I make small chapters it can take up to 8 chapters as well. By small, I mean a chapter which can be told in one post. 
Now the most important but disappointing aspect about it ;) I'm just half way into my rewriting.
Hi Kris,

Thanks for offering to consider a rewrite!

While I was hoping for a happy ending, the rush at the end felt a little off.

Here's what could make it stronger:
  •    Deeper Dive into Meera: Explain her actions better. Let her realize she was wrong and understand Krish's love and insecurities.
  •    Krish's Growth: Have Krish address his own issues and open up to Meera. Maybe he needs to confront his past (his "ghosts").
  •    Focus on the Bigger Picture: Remind them Desai is just a temporary distraction. They have a future together and a ticking biological clock.
  •    Honest Communication: I don't want a lecture, but let them talk openly and honestly! Meera running off and back only adds spice without a convincing resolution.
Remember, you're a fantastic author! I trust your vision. Just hoping you had time to consider the ending and that any rewrite will stay true to your voice.

Thanks!
Bineesh!
[+] 1 user Likes bineeshm's post
Like Reply
Waiting dear
Like Reply
Waiting bosss
Like Reply
☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔

☔☔ raniy days for more felling that stories in alone life
Like Reply
Waiting boss
Like Reply
Mohan ki entry kar do sir isss barrrr

Fir se part 4

Mohan ka dhmaka baki he mere senior
Like Reply
Ab to update de do krish bro bohat time ho gya plzzz
Like Reply
(21-07-2024, 09:52 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Yeah nice idea.  Smile But then our friends here would demand continue the story from Krish the ghost, and to have him see how Meera is now enjoying with Desai.

Bro your passion to write quality stories is amazing. While I enjoyed the previous ending, I equally welcome your decision to rewrite last few chapters. But please don’t compromise and take away sanctity of story just because some filthy spammer wants to shag reading gross nonsense.
Like Reply
(26-07-2024, 09:22 PM)क्लियरलवर्स Wrote: भाई, गुणवत्तापरक कहानियाँ वॉइस का आपका जुनून का है। जबकि पिछला मुझे अंत पसंद आया, मैं पिछले कुछ अध्यायों का फिर से आपके निर्णय का भी स्वागत करता हूं। लेकिन कृपया समझौता न करें और कहानी की पवित्रता को न छीनें, बस इसलिए कि कोई घोटाला करने वाला कोई भी व्यक्ति चाहता है।

कोई होता वह हर जगह वो खुद कुछ नहीं करता

Or dusroko  भी कुछ नहीं देता
 नकारात्मक लोग दुनिया में बहुत हैं
Unse dur raho

ज़िन्दगी me कहानियाँ कभी ख़त्म नहीं होती

Or unka end koi bhi nahi janta kese hoga

Isss stories top 1 me he abhi is form pe

Kisi ko achaa nahi lagta itne like or views 

To unko or jala do

Aage ka update dekar
Like Reply
(21-07-2024, 09:01 AM)Rangushki Wrote: Krish please finish the story like Meera running with his lover to shimla and give birth to his babies and her husband krish committing suicide. This is the end many readers want to see. it is the reason they ask you to rewrite the climax of the story. Dirty minds in breaking families.

Like hell we want that ending lol
Who told you? Chapters that are being changed is only from 41. That means by that chapter already its confirmed that Desai has fucked Nidhi. There is no way that cheater would end up with Meera and have babies lol
Like Reply
(27-07-2024, 04:08 AM)आरसीएफ Wrote: हम तो बस यही अंत चाहते हैं, लोल,
तुम्हें किसने बताया? जो अध्याय बदले जा रहे हैं, वे सिर्फ़ 41 से हैं। इसका मतलब है कि उस अध्याय से यह पुष्टि हो चुकी है कि देसाई ने निधि को चोदा है। ऐसा कोई तरीका नहीं है कि धोखेबाज़ मीरा के साथ खत्म हो जाए और उसके बच्चे हों, लोल 
 Yes bade brother
Like Reply
Waiting 4 part
Like Reply
(27-07-2024, 05:11 AM)shake chilli Wrote:  Yes bade brother
Are fir new likhne ke kya jarurat ha Aisa hi end soch lo i don't know such reader's are  so hypocrites adultery me others person ke scenes ko full enjoy karenge multiple men ke saath sex ka maza lenge but aik person jo Meera ki or commit ha agar usne kisi or ke sath sex kiya bhi to usse nafarat  karenge wah bhai wah or end me krish ke saath hi Meera ko wish karenge chaahe after desaai krish kisi doosre mard ki or Meera ko bheje tab theek hoga desaai villain hi rahega as per your point of view salam karta hoo aisee hypocrisy par
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 02:38 PM)Paul5 Wrote: Are fir new likhne ke kya jarurat ha Aisa hi end soch lo i don't know such reader's are  so hypocrites adultery me others person ke scenes ko full enjoy karenge multiple men ke saath sex ka maza lenge but aik person jo Meera ki or commit ha agar usne kisi or ke sath sex kiya bhi to usse nafarat  karenge wah bhai wah or end me krish ke saath hi Meera ko wish karenge chaahe after desaai krish kisi doosre mard ki or Meera ko bheje tab theek hoga desaai villain hi rahega as per your point of view salam karta hoo aisee hypocrisy par

You are not getting the point obviously. It's not us that are hating Desai. Meera will hate Desai if he cheats her. Have you not understood her properly? She asked Desai long time back not to be with anyone while he is with her, and he promised he has changed and won't be with anyone. Meera always likes to be adventurous but she cannot stand her husband or lover to cheat her. 

Also, goal of writing last few chapters is not to change the ending but to tie many loose ends with more clarity and explain things better from both sides. Last few chapters are rushed and the dialogue with Meera and Krish are not deep and doesn't bring out the necessary emotion to justify the end that we saw...anyways that's how i see it but its up to Krish to give proper justification.
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 09:58 PM)RCF Wrote: You are not getting the point obviously. It's not us that are hating Desai. Meera will hate Desai if he cheats her. Have you not understood her properly? She asked Desai long time back not to be with anyone while he is with her, and he promised he has changed and won't be with anyone. Meera always likes to be adventurous but she cannot stand her husband or lover to cheat her. 

Also, goal of writing last few chapters is not to change the ending but to tie many loose ends with more clarity and explain things better from both sides. Last few chapters are rushed and the dialogue with Meera and Krish are not deep and doesn't bring out the necessary emotion to justify the end that we saw...anyways that's how i see it but its up to Krish to give proper justification.

But before last to episodes where we knows ki Desai cheats Meera tab bhi wahi readers Desai ko willan bata rahe the so mostly readers ki nazro me Desai vilian hi rahega rest depends on writers view we are with author
Like Reply
Meera cheating her husband do not have any rights to tell Desai/krish not to cheat her. A bitch deserve to be fucked well as she fuck the family and society.
[+] 1 user Likes chellaporukki's post
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 10:54 PM)chellaporukki Wrote: Meera cheating her husband do not have any rights to tell Desai/krish not to cheat her. A bitch deserve to be fucked well as she fuck the family and society.

She did not cheat her husband(Except Ashish)..Her husband wants her to get fcked. Every one understands this story differently and has different opinion.
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 10:54 PM)Paul5 Wrote: But before last to episodes where we knows ki Desai cheats Meera tab bhi wahi readers Desai ko willan bata rahe the so mostly readers ki nazro me Desai vilian hi rahega rest depends on writers view we are with author

Paul5. Its clear from the sounds that Krish listened that Desai cheated Meera with some one, even if that is revealed to be Nidhi later, doesn't change the fact that he did not change himself for Meera. he just wants to win her as she is a challenge for him and once he achieves that Meera will not mean anything to him over the yrs. So why do you guys want her to be with him when he is not loving her.
Like Reply