Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Worth for long wait and did a wonderful narration
Erotic funs
[+] 2 users Like krishkj's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superb update bro, narration was excellent
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
Very nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Thangaraasu's post
Like Reply
Half of the chaste is gone for 25 lakhs. Rest will go for another 25 lakhs. So the worth of Devika is 50 lakhs. She can earn this in one night after that.
Like Reply
Super hot update ....u have big talent ....narration is superb ....next harilal ji also take advantage pending 25lakhs ..i think ...he had a eye on her hot body ....maybe he fucked hardly ..no one did till now ....i think he is the 1st person after her hubby ...maybe he had big lund ...so she was also enjoyed i think ...this is my thought ...pls continue as on u r mind ...u r a good writer u have good ideas ...how to plan a erotic episode .....ThanQ ...pls update regularly
[+] 1 user Likes couples2k9's post
Like Reply
super
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Ganapathy has touched feeled her body, tasted her boobs and drank the milk. who is going to taste her pussy and asshole.
Like Reply
Nice update bro.
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
Update plsss
Like Reply
Update?
Like Reply
As per the title, the student and ganpat will deceive her by fucking her and making her complete slut. She will not feel the dick of her husband inside after that. Also, she will give birth to bastard child.
Like Reply
Chapter - 113

Previous night, she could not sleep as she was thinking how can she get away from everything.

She woke up, feeded her son. She took bath and tried to call venki. But unfortunately he was still out of network. She badly wanted to speak with Venki and tell about this. It will be at least one more week, before he will come online.

She received a call on her cellphone. It was Ganapati

Ganapati - hello madam, good morning . How are you?

Devika - im okay ganapati. What is it

Ganapati - madam, yesterday, i could not thank you. Thats why im calling to thank you for helping me. You are my friend and angel

Devika - listen Ganapati, as i told dont tell this to anyone and i did only to help you with your married life. Dont think otherwise or anything else

Ganapati - sure madam. I will not tell anyone. So madam you will come for my marriage right?

Devika - huhh…i dont know ganapati. Im in middle of lots problem. There are lots of things happening in my life. And i dont know what to do

Ganapati - madam , dont worry . Everything going to be alright.

Devika - nothing is going to be alright ganapati.

Saying that she started crying on the phone. She broke down to tears as she got someone to talk.

Ganapati got confused not understanding what's happening and what to tell

Ganapati - madam why are you crying. Is there anything i could help

Devika wiped her tears

Devika - no ganapati, its okay. You cant help me. Im leaving i have to go

Ganapati - wait madam, may be i cant help. But there is someone else who could help you

Devika - who?

Ganapati - CHAAMI

Devika - who?

Ganapati - yes madam, Chaami could help. He can solve everything. He has divine powers. Madam did you read his letter

Devika - what letter?

Ganapati - ohh, so you have not read the letter yet?. Dont you remember, last month in school I gave you a letter which was given to me by Chaami through one of his disciple. Did you forget? When he gave me the letter, he said it is very important and your family is in danger

Devika tried to recollect and now she remember Ganapati giving her a letter in school and she kept on her bag and forgot about it.

Devika - yeah, now i remember, but you never said my family is in danger

Ganapati - i dont know , but i would have if you had any problems, Chaami had predicted it before. And he will be able to help you. He is a Godman and can solve anything. He has divine powers.

Devika - do you know, where is chaami now?

Ganapati - i dont know where is he now?. But I know one of his follower. I think through him we can reach him

Devika - okay. I will tell you . Let me first check whats in the letter

Devika disconnected the call and went to her bedroom and searched in her bag. And she found a small envelope , outside its written “ To Devika beti”

Chapter - 114

She opened the letter

To,
Devika Beti

Hello,

Beti, This is Chaami. Im writing this letter to let you know about an immediate danger that could come upon your family.

I was doing my meditation and my inner sight told me that your family is going to be in danger soon. There will be problems coming one after another and beti you will not be able to lead a happy life. I see your husband will lose his job and I could see he even can be in jail.

And there will be people who will try to take advantage of your situations. I also see that your son also have a threat to his life.

All these happening to you because of the sins your forefathers had done centuries back.

The only solution to get everything alright and to have happiness in your life is by doing a puja.

There is no way out for you other than this. Only solution is puja. Beti, If you choose to ignore this letter and move on. Beware evil things will come up on you. And that could even be the death of your husband or son.

Please contact me through Ganapati as soon as you get this letter. And I will let him know how to reach me. And i will prepare for the puja.

Looking forward to see you soon. And god bless you and your family till then

God bless you,
Chaami

Devika raised her head from the letter with fear in her eyes. She is a religious innocent girl depending upon god for everything. She went to temple everyday and was brought up god fearing. She felt whatever said in the letter is now happening to her. Chaami has predicted everything. Problems one after another following her. First it was Rahim and Ramu. Then Vishnu, she treated him as her own little brother, tried to take advantage of her situation. Her husband got transferred away from her. Now Harilal is after her family.

She cant think of anything harm happening to her husband or son. If something like that happens, she will not be here in this world. The more she thought about it, the more she got scared.

She cant let anything happen, she slowly understood the only person now who could save her is Chaami.

Chapter - 115

Next day morning itself Devika called Ganapati

Ganapati - Hi madam, Good morning

Devika - hi Ganapati. I read that letter you had given me

Ganapati - okay

Devika - he said that there is something bad going to happen to my family

Ganapati - oh okay, if he said that,it will happen madam. He is very powerful person. Whatever he had predicted had happened

Devika - yeah, im also very worried about that. I dont want anything bad happening to my family

Ganapati - i will pray madam, you are my only friend

Devika - hey, ganapati. I want to see Chaami. How would i do that?

Ganapati - okay, madam. I dont know where he is. But i know a person near my house, he knows Chaami. Its through him i and invited him for my housewarming. So i will contact him and ask how we can reach chaami

Devika - okay thank you ganapati, that will be helpfull. Can you do it as soon as possible

Ganapati - sure, i will go and meet him right away and will let you know

Devika - okay

They cut the call, and devika went to the puja room and prayed to god to make everything all right. She cried alot as she doesnt have no idea how to get out of this. She hoped chami could help him. She tried calling Venki without any success.

But to her little relief Harilal has not contacted her for last 2 days. She felt may be he understood her condition and might have decided to leave her alone. Anyways she prayed for not getting his call again before she can speak with Venki. Which could take another week.

She spent next few hours, cooking and taking care of Adi. All the while, her thoughts were if ganapati was able to get in touch with chaami

Afternoon she received call from Ganapati and she quickly picked the call

Devika - Ganapati , where you able to get in touch with him

Ganapati - Hi, madam. I was able to speak with my friend. And I have given your phone number. He said Chaami will call you directly.

Devika - oh okay great, do you know by when

Ganapati - that im not sure

Devika - okay

The rest of the day, devika was impatiently waiting for the phone call from Chaami. It was 10 pm and still there wasnt any phone call. She fed Adi and made him sleep and slowly she also at some point of time drowsed off.

Suddenly her cell phone rang and she jolted and woke up hearing the phone call. She picked her cellphone. It was 12:30 in the night and the screen did not show any phone number. It simply said private number

She wondered who would that be. She thought it might be venki calling her from some other number. She picked the call.

And from the other end it was familiar sound. She immediately recognised it was chaami

Chaami - Beti, this is me

Devika - hello hello, is this chaami

Chaami - yes, how are you beti?

Devika immediately started crying on the phone. She exploded and bursted into tears as she was near breaking point from all these days without able to speak to anyone, alone and scared

Chaami consoled devika and devika told everything thats happening in her life. The accident that happened, someone got killed and this person blackmailing her family. Chaami patiently listened to her.

Chaami - Beti, I was waiting for you to contact me. I had sent a letter to you. What took you so long to reach me?

Devika - i only read the letter yesterday and i got terrified. I dont want anything to happen to my family

Chaami - As I said in the letter, your family is in real danger. The things what you are experiencing is the signs and start of something really bad thats going to happen

Chaami actually wrote that letter just to scare devika and was trying his luck if she would fall for his trap. But he never thought bad things will actually happen and she would be contacting him for help. So he thought this the chance he was waiting for and he need to make use of this and get her trapped. Literally he was jumping on the other side with happiness that beautiful devika is under his control. But he did not show that on the call and listened to her calmly

Chaami - beti, dont worry and please stop crying. You are still not late. All this is happening because the god is angry on your family for the sins your forefathers had done.

Devika - but why im facing this now. I always had a happy life with my family

Chaami got off guard by her question , but quickly managed to come with an answer

Chaami - it was because Beti, you always have been religious and praying for your family and god fearing. But that got disturbed with that accident and everything got reignited. The soul of that person who got killed is angry and have not received moksha. That soul is angry and is hunger for vengeance on your family. Then only the soul will get satisfied and can get moksha to reach heaven

Devika cried, chaami understood devika believed every nonsense what he said

Chaami - beti dont worry. We are not late. There is a way to save your family

Devika - chaami, please save us..please save us…please

She cried. Devika was in a different state of mind. The fear of something happening to her family made her weak and vulnerable

Chami - Beti, we have to do a puja immediately. We dont have much time. This puja is the only solution.

Devika - please chaami, anything that will save us

Chami - okay, this puja needs to happen this saturday itself before the full moon. Because after that the soul will get full power and someone in your family can even die. So we need to do this puja before that

Devika - okay chami

Chami - beti, so i will start preparation for puja here. And you have to come here

Devika - i dont know chaami, my husband is not here. Where will be the puja

Chami - as we dont have much time. It needs to be done on the temple here. So i can make all arrangements quickly. You have to come here on saturday.

Devika - but how will i be able to come alone. My husband is not here.

Chami - we cant delay this puja anymore. May be you can take ganapati with you

Devika was scared and as she doesnt want anything to happen. And as Venki is away, she understood she dont have option

Chaami - beti, i will let you know the location. Make sure you dont tell anyone else about this

Devika - okay

Chaami - okay beti, calm down and sleep peacefully. Everything will be alright

Chapter - 116

It was Thursday morning, and the puja will be happening on saturday. She doesnt know what to do and she was very anxious and scared. Morning itself she called Ganapati to check if he can come with her to the puja

Devika - Ganapati, Ganapati. I spoke with Chaami yesterday. And he said he needs to do a puja. And it will happen this Saturday. Im calling to check, if you could come with me

Ganapati - this saturday. Sorry madam. Tomorrow im going to my village. As i said my marriage is happening next week. So i have to prepare and invite everyone in the village. Sorry madam i cannot be there.

Devika got disappointed

Ganapati - do you know where is the puja happening

Devika - i dont know, chaami said he will inform me the location

Ganapati - if you can arrange the puja next month, i can come with you.

Devika - no ganapati , we cannot delay it

She disconnected the call, again now not knowing what to do next. She cannot go alone. Again tears came to her eyes when she looked at adi. The thought of something harmful happening to him made her scared. She cannot live without her child and husband.

She helplessly prayed to god and at the end a face came to her mind. Vishnu’s

***************************"
[+] 9 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Please motivate me to write more with your suggestions and reviews of the story.

If any of you could post hot pictures of our heroine devika, the story could be more sexy

Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Nice update. How many dicks waiting to enter inside Devika.
Like Reply
Great going & try to save devika from chami...  Try to update early.. Bring back vishnu & tell vishnu whole incidents & help her from these problems
Like Reply
Niceeeeeeee
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
[Image: 293163577.jpg]

Excellent buildup and narration

Using chaami was well executed plan

Now she needs to get help from Vishnu was good but
Vishnu already used her but

So she must go alone was also good idea

Chaami should took advantage more due to going alone so think and