Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Bro aaj ek update de do yaar bohat din se hilaya nahi hu tumhari story ke bad koi story hi nhi hai is platform par jise padh kar hila sake 
U know shagging happy Smile
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-07-2024, 09:52 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Yeah nice idea.  Smile But then our friends here would demand continue the story from Krish the ghost, and to have him see how Meera is now enjoying with Desai.

Desai is a old man with more wealth and might die any time. Only thing she will be left out in the life with him is his money. But, krish can be with her and shower full of love for life.
Like Reply
Pity is that krish does not know how to treat/handle a woman and make her feel special. Desai is master in that. It is that a woman yearns for. If a man can have two wives. So a woman can have two husband too.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Like Reply
(21-07-2024, 09:52 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Yeah nice idea.  Smile But then our friends here would demand continue the story from Krish the ghost, and to have him see how Meera is now enjoying with Desai.

Krish please don't teas  anymore
We can't tolerate .
Why you playing before updates.
First update then you reply any comments.
I think you posted next chapter.
I swear you for you can spead to type keypad.
Like Reply
Mera is bar do do se maje lagi

Jese desai ka shetani demag hoga

Desai apne business me Mera ka istemal karega

Ky

Basss desai ka character Jada strong karda sir

Baddd me Mera pura badla leti he desai ka

Or bhi fuhad merra ho jati he iss bar

Or dic hard all readers

First updet and washroom ☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔
Like Reply
☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔
Like Reply
Waiting shack chill

Or shack chilli ki 2

Storie aane wali he to support

Jald hi announcement

Hogi

Or teacher he

Krish

Jese stories me jan dal dete he

Jese sach hi he ye sab

Hardarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Verrrrrrrrryy6yyyy

Hardddddddddfffffffddd
☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔
Like Reply
Waiting any days and ☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔??????????????????
Like Reply
Waiting next
Like Reply
??????????????????????
Like Reply
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Like Reply
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Like Reply
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️?❤️
Like Reply
☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔
Like Reply
☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔
Like Reply
☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔?❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☔☔☔☔☔❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔
Like Reply
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Like Reply
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Like Reply
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☔☔☔☔❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Like Reply
☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔❤️☔☔☔☔☔❤️❤️❤️❤️☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔❤️❤️☔❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Like Reply