Adultery Tuition Master (Updated on Sep 17)
Seems the boyfriend of anu used her well and ditched her. Did he use pavitra also like Rajesh?
[+] 1 user Likes Thalaidhoni's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Pavithra

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-21-00-43-45-08-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Hot updated
[+] 1 user Likes santhu304's post
Like Reply
Finger for Anu, penis for pavitra.
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
Good one. Pavitra will finger herself seeing her daughter handfucked. Rajesh can make anu and pavitra do lesbian and eat each other labia and beg for fuck.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-22-23-42-50-46-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
Cant wait to read next moves of Pavitra.
[+] 1 user Likes Chitrarassu's post
Like Reply
Great going friend
[+] 1 user Likes Gitaranjan's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-15-21-34-15-77-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
-14-

Looking at the satisfaction and happiness in Pavitra’s eyes, Rajesh gathers more courage and decides to give his best to the tender looking innocent Anu who is like a small rabbit in his strong wide lap.. looking at the bulge in his lungee , Anu is salivating her lips .. with her face down and almost hitting his dick, she has surrendered herself completely to the masculine military man.. he means discipline and she crossed it , that’s why the punishment ..

Without removing his hand in her tight ass , he pushed her head down onto his cock which slipped out of his lungee by now.. looking at the semi hard long dick, both pussies became wet.. my god .. what a tool.. Anu is completely stunned looking at the breadth and length of the dick and she lifts her head up a bit looking into Rajesh face and begging him with tears… “Rajesh.. I love you so much.. please.. put that dick in my pussy.. don’t show mercy if I cry while you are inserting this mammoth dick.. I want it.. all of it .. in my tine pussy hole.. mmmmm.. Rajesh fuck me hard.. in front of my mom… don’t be nice .. ahhhhh.. fuck my mouth first.. “ , she is looking at him in a trans..

Rajesh understood her situation and lifted her from his lap and made her sleep on the sofa with her head towards the edge of the sofa.. he went to that side and pulls her head some more making sure its hanging in the air.. she could see his face from that position and she understood this is the best position to fuck my throat.. he took his strong tool and hit her on the chin… issss… one more time

Whore.. open your mouth.. I will show how to be a slave to a man like me.. I will teach you to lick my ass..

He puts his limp dick in her mouth and pushes a little.. it almost touches her throat.. pushing more and more he starts moving his hip back and forth.. looking into Pavithra’s eyes , he says.. “Pavithra.. you have a beautiful young slut.. her body is asking to be melted in a man’s body.. at this age she has so much desire and understanding of her needs.. you must be a whore at her age then” , he is provoking Pavithra who is surprisingly keeping silence

gwak.. gwak.. Anu is giving slurpy blow job with her head down, she is feeling omitting sensation, but the thought of such a huge dick in her mouth and taste of it is keeping her calm and focusing on the act.. the saliva is dripping down her face.. cheeks ..his dick is hard like a iron rod now.. he is showing no mercy, pulling her by her jaws towards him, he is pushing his dick completely into her tiny mouth and with his full dick inside, he grips her throat with one hand, closes her nose with another .. making her fight for her breath, she is trying to throw her legs up to hit him, but from that position she cant reach him.. her body is shaking wildly and he knows the limit and exactly at the last minute he releases the grips and she is grasping for breath and shouting , using foul language

the kid in her is woken up and she gave him a nasty abuse and scolds him with her choicest cuss words.. he is enjoying all this.. after a minute of releasing her tension… looking at the mammoth dick and the saliva dripping from the cock, she takes it again into her mouth and starts sucking it like  a toy.. kissing, patting , smelling , pinching..

you are mine.. never enter any other pussy.. mom pussy is ok.. no other girl.. ok.. you are my best friend, come here, every day.. my pussy will be waiting for you.. pch..pch..pch..

she is fully involved in the act and the way she has become addicted to his dick..Pavithra is little bit annoyed.. if everything goes well, if Rajesh becomes my husband.. this bitch wont leave Rajesh.. his dick will obviously like a young tight pussy.. so we need to stop this dick worship..

“Anu.. enough baby.. tuition time is over.. give rest to Rajesh” , Pavithra tries to stop her..

Rajesh patting her head with love , looking at her childish energy, he says “Anu dear, you seem to like my tool a lot.. as mom told tuition is done for today.. lets stop it darling” , he wants to test her.. he should not yield too much to the girl.. he should tease her a lot and make her a slave to his dick.. but Anu is not listening, she is playing his dick happily .. sucking , licking, chewing and even biting..

After another five minutes.. his dicks has become rock solid and its itching now enter a pussy hole.. Anu is also in a mood for a fuck.. Rajesh lifts her up and takes her to bed and throws her on it.. he looks at Pavithra and asks

“Pavithra.. I might be in a stage where I may be thinking through my dick .. not mind.. if you think what I am doing is right , go and get Vaseline or take your daughter to another room and lock yourself.. once I start fucking, it will be very wild.. don’t give lectures later”

Pavithra is stunned and Anu is completely disappointed.. now what will mom do ? she knows what her daughter wants.. but is it right ? at this young age getting addicted a dick ? the girl without a father.. she can easily get spoiled.. if Rajesh is not there her pussy will look for Vignesh or Kamesh or Kamalesh… but at the same time she is a girl who went into her shell till recently .. one more shock.. she may not like it..

Pavithra takes final call.. “Anu.. I know your state now.. pulling chocolate from a kid.. but you are not a kid anymore dear.. you should enjoy your life but don’t get addicted to dicks.. yes, Rajesh is good but what if he is not there.. you should have self control.. lets do one thing .. Rajesh will fuck me.. you watch and enjoy .. try to control yourself and be a normal girl.. if you behave well , you will get marks and soon I will only ask Rajesh to fuck you”

Anu is crying like a baby.. she didn’t like that idea , she is controlling her anger on mom and looking at Rajesh with a begging face .. “Rajesh.. your dick is tasting good ..not because its huge.. because you are such a nice person.. your punishment was like a gift to me because I could feel your love even in your punishment … you wanted me to be happy , you made me feel good.. ok.. now mom said something.. one side she says I am not a kid , other side she is putting these conditions.. Rajesh.. depression is not new to me.. I don’t know how long I can control myself without you.. I wont ask for your dick anymore.. you take a call.. if I am matured enough to be fucked, my pussy is always wide opened for you .. meanwhile your dick needs some happiness look no further than mom.. she is living without her husband , I know how hard it is to control the pussy hunger.. I can eat her pussy and quench her thirst.. but that’s not natural.. she needs a dick.. man’s dick like you who can give her ultimate pleasure .. Rajesh.. fuck her.. hard enough this bitch will feel the pain that I am undergoing .. its ok.. both of you fuck like wife and husband in front of me”

Rajesh feels ecstatic at the maturity of her thinking.. he kisses her on cheeks and praises.. “darling .. forget about what mom told.. you are matured enough to be taken care well.. I will lick your pussy while fucking your mom.. “ , he pats her pussy lovingly and starts walking towards Pavithra who is wearing a sexy see through nightie
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Very nice
[+] 1 user Likes Gilmalover's post
Like Reply
Niceeeeeee
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky Rakesh's post
Like Reply
Awesome dude