Misc. Erotica My wife from slut to whore.
weating
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Brother update ?
Like Reply
Amazing Story
Like Reply
Brother update been months since last update
Like Reply
Hi sorry guys I got really busy. I will be free post 20 th may I will definitely update a lot after that ok. Have a good summer.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 07:33 PM)Rainman Wrote: Hi sorry guys I got really busy. I will be free post 20 th may I will definitely update a lot after that ok. Have a good summer.

waiting brother
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 07:33 PM)Rainman Wrote: Hi sorry guys I got really busy. I will be free post 20 th may I will definitely update a lot after that ok. Have a good summer.

Kb aaye ga update bhai bhut time ho gya h ab wait nh hota story ke liye
Like Reply
Please update as we all are eagerly waiting for it
Like Reply
Hi guys I am really sorry my Rainman account for some reason got locked and I cannot get it re opened. I will be updating it from this account. Many of you are familiar with this account as I used to share her pics from here when the forum allowed pics.
Give me a day you will get an update.
[+] 2 users Like sexyfox's post
Like Reply
Kb aaye ga update , 2 din ho gye h update denea bhi h ya nahi ?
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
Ye story bhi gayi lg rha h ,no new update bus bc aate bole ki update 2 din me denge phir sale gyeb ho gye ab koi pta nh kha h kya kr rhe h kb update aaye ga btana bhi nh h sala chutiyapa chal raha h aacha khasa bc.
Like Reply
Everything good bro? No updates!!
Like Reply
Hey good day to all of you. I have managed to get back into this account finally. I was swamped with work and did not get a lot of time on hand. So I will give you an update today. 
Like Reply
So to continue ....

The boy as promised came back later that evening to fuck Soni. I was super exhausted from the drive to goa and the afternoon fuck session. I woke up at about 7 pm to go to the toilet walked out still naked and saw this boy pounding her like a cheap slut. He face on the bare floor he was pressing her head down and fucking her hard from behind. Her face gave me an instant hard on her hair stuck to the sweat on her forehead her boobs swining freely with each stroke. I could see cum on the floor so i knew this was not their first round. 
He looked at me and said you like to see your slut fucked like this don't you. I said " it turns me on yes." 
He said ok watch now I am about to cum anyway... he told her to turn about. He was standing over her now and she was sitting on the floor propped up by her hands behind her legs straight out he held her chin and lifted her face towards his cock. Told her "open your mouth slut" Then he held his dick just like and inch away from her mouth and shot loads of cum into her mouth. When her mouth was full she swallowed it and opened up for more. He said look your slut is thirsty I will show you a neat trick I just learnt about her.... He started to piss right into her mouth she just sat ther and took it all in. When she closed her mouth to swallow it hit her all in the face she opened her mouth again very quickly. He told me this is her second drink of the day good thing I drank a lot of water after my first round. She knows now this is what she will need to do for me and anyone else I bring to fuck her. 

Soni was not new to being used like this just that he did not know that. I let him think my wife was specially hungry for him. He finished with her made her lick his cock and balls clean and said he needs to go he will see us tomorrow. We jumped into the shower and I let the warm water run all over our bodies as we kissed. I could taste a mix of his sperm and piss in her mouth and my cock was very hard and needed urgent attention now. I turned her to face the wall and my cock just slipped into her well used cunt. I could not last too long even with her pussy being so well used and opened up in hardly 10 mins of fucking her i came deep into her squeezing her boobs tight as I pressed my cock balls deep into her whore cunt til i was done. We had a nice long shower together making out kissing soaping each other. I love to lick and suck her nipples as droplets of water run down them they ar always hard like buttons and stick out straight. The one thing she has is awesome boobs. Most of you fans have seen them during the time xossipy had a pic thread I regularly posted her pics on it. 

We finished a long and sensual shower she said lets take a nap then order food. I said ok fine that sounds like a good plan. I was in no mood to head out and just wanted a little to eat and sleep back again. We just stayed nude cuddled and slept till about 9 pm. We woke up and I was looking up places where we normally order from. I told her lets get dressed a bit the boy will come anytime now. I ordered from a nice place we visited often and the boy always eyed her skimpy clothes each time he came to deliver food. He would definitely be happy seeing her again. She looked at me and said "I am particularly horny today. Why not I just stay naked and let the boy finally enjoy my naked body today?" I thought good plan but he will definitely want to fuck. She said " so that fine he seems nice and i dont think he will be getting a lot of sex so let him finally get the prize hes been shagging on all this time. He had never seen her fully nude but he always saw her in a t shirt or skimpy night dress or just my banyan with nothing under it. 
She looked at me we both laughed " this trip is going to be fun, and a little diffrent" she said.
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Finally an update!!!! I have a request buddy! Can you start a separate thread about anita! I loved her more even if you wanna continue that as a fiction I would love it!! Please give it a thought!
[+] 1 user Likes Reader0501's post
Like Reply
In about 30 mins the food arrived by then we had a lot of the bottle of fireball and we were both decently bussed and happy. Both of us stark nude sitting in our balcony drinking. We did not care if the entire complex saw us it not illegal to be nude in your own house hehe. The door bell rang she got up and went to open the door I just turned the chair to face inwards. From where I was sitting I could see the entire hall and main door as the french windows were fully drawn. The boy was stunned to see her completely nude. He just stood there with the parcel in his hand she smiled and took it from him told him to wait she will bring the money. 

He was just glaring at her could not stop himself from scanning her head to toe. She took her time turned around and faced me gave me a wink so I knew she was upto something. Walked slowly kept the parcel on the open kitchen counter then went walking to her bag took out cash,looked at him asked him if he had change, he just nodded. Then she slowly counted the money put the balance back into her wallet and gave him 2x500 rupee notes and asked him for the change. He could not concentrate on what he was doing he gave her the change she kept it on the dining table right beside the door. Then she looked at him and asked him "have you not seen a naked woman before?" He replied that hes only seen the randis he has fucked not such a beautiful high class woman before. Madam sorry I am staring becoz I will never get a chance to see someone like you fully nude again." She said "dont worry we are here for a while I will order more food you make sure you come ok". She stood there lingering to see what he will do next if he left or try to ask something. Then there it was. "madam can I ask you something if you and sir dont mind. Since you are fully nangi and he is also you are very open minded. Can I just touch you, I will never get to touch a girl like you in my life. Just let me touch you and I will go peacefully." She said "I am standing here naked you can do what ever you liek with me I will not stop you. And if you need me to do something dont feel bad just ask I will do it. I am not madam now you can treat me like any of those randi girls you pay to have sex with." His eyes lit up at the offer. She just felt may as well lay it out no point in making him suffer he will touch then slowly as for more and more and more. Just tell him its ok he can do what he likes and she fine with it. 

His nervously shivering hand reached out straight for her boob and he touched it. Very gently at first then began to squeeze it a bit harder. He moved closer to her his other hand rubbing her shoulders feeling her smooth soft skin. All this is happening with the main door wide open and they are just inside of the door. There is only one flat above us and its normally rented out so we did not care who came and saw. The flat by the side of our had 3 boys from Delhi living there for a few days but it was locked so they had probably gone out for the night.

His touches got more rough he began to maul her boobs squeezing them hard till she winced. "Slowly" she told him im not going anywhere enjoy it. He bent down to suck her boobs his hands moving down to her ass he grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them pulling them apart. As he sucked on her erect nipples he was kneading her bum like he was making bread dough. she started to moan and i knew she would be very wet by now. the thrill of watching them do all this infront of an open door was very erotic for me and I had this really hard bone sticking straight up while I sipped on my fireball and looked at them.

to be continued
[+] 3 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Continued...

They stood at the door in full view of anyone coming up or down the stairwell. I sat there sipping on some fireball and stroking my cock watching this boy feeling every inch of my wifes body. She was stroking his naked cock while her sucked on her boobs and felt and squeezed her ass. She slowly made him stand up kissed him on the lips smiled and knelt down infront of him. He understood what she wanted to do. Holding his dick in one hand he guided it into her warm mouth. His other hand behind her head he started to fuck her mouth like a shag toy..... ACK ACK ACK ACK the spit was drooling down her chin and onto her boobs she was grabbing his bum for support and to squeeze his skinny ass.

Looking at this thin dark young boy mouth fuck my wife made me very hard. She felt his cock swelling in her mouth and immediately pulled away from him. He was confused she told him "dont cum yet just relax come inside". They walked inside she made him sit on the sofa she straddled him and guided his cock into her pussy. I could see his face form and O shape as she slid down onto his long thick shaft. He was skinny but he was bigger than me and my wife always made it a point to inform me while shes being fucked by these big cocks. He had definitly never been inside of a hot house wife before not of our social class. She held onto his shoulders and started to grind into him. For those who are not aware if she grinds you she gets more pleasure as your cock is always deep into her and you last longer as well better than in and out pounding. Her clit rubbing on the base of his cock was sending shock waves thru her body. He was just there getting used to this amazing fuck he was getting. he grabbed her boobs and squeezed hard she winced but smiled so he continued to maul her. His warm mouth descended on her nipple she ran her fingers thru his hair as she rode him at a steady constant pace. She could feel his large cock swelling up even more inside her.

She knew well he was going to cum she told him cum it ok cum as much as you like. He shot thick jets of cum into her. His body went tense as his sperm spewed into her warm wet pussy she just continued riding him. Finally as she felt him growing soft she climbed off him. His still hard cock popped out of her with their thick juices around the base of his dick a testimony to him fucking this hot house wife. She knelt before him and started to lick him clean. His hand playing with her hair as he relaxed back onto the sofa and let her lick him completely clean. She got up smiling kissed him and said thank you dear come when ever you like we will be here for a while. 

He dressed gave her a hug and turned to go. As we looked towards the door the watchman ws standing right there. He saw the whole thing we never noticed him. She looked at me and then looked at him and told him "I am very hungry and my food will get cold, but if you want to fuck me do it quickly and go after I eat i will come down to your cabin and you can enjoy me more." 

He unzipped his pant in few seconds he was nude from waist down she went to him and bent over the dining table by the door giving her pussy or asshole open to him for sex. He aimed his cock at her pussy and just started fucking her. He kept saying wow such a randi slut even the cheap ones that come here make some fuss to allow to fuck. I did not even ask and this slut offered. Dont worry madam I will make sure I fuck you till we are both satisfied. I could just see her body moving fwd with each stroke he pumped into her. He fucked her for 10 mins and then shot his load into her. When he was done he pulled out and a stream of cum spat out of her pussy and onto the floor. She told him wait knelt down and licked him clean like the slut she been trained to be. He pulled up his pants and told her come to the cabin later he has all night a lots of paani for her.
Like Reply
Continued...

As we sat down to eat dinner at the table she was still naked and cum drooling out of her pussy onto the cushion of the dining chair. Its fine we have old cum stains on a lot of our furniture we wipe them off but leave the stain as a rememberance of all the sex she has had over the yrs. The men that have visited us to fuck her and leave some we know some just came with a friend and got treated to some awesome sex. 

We finished dinner she very sweetly helped me to wash the dishes like a good wife. I told her the drive and the sex had drained me and I would like to sleep. She went down to meet the watchman I told her just latch the door from out I will not put the yale so you can come any time. It was already about a little past mid night when she left. I went off to sleep and was so tired in a few mins I was fast asleep. I woke up hrs later becoz my dick was super hard and unconfortable and I felt in my sleep like i really needed to pee. It was sunlight and as I opened my eyes I was greeted to the pleasant site of my wife sucking my cock. She looked like a mess she was full of cum every inch of her had cum some dried some still sticky and farely fresh I sat up and reached over her to touch her asshole it was soaked with cum. I asked her how much cum did this man have?? 

She silently just kept sucking on my cock no reply. I felt my orgasm welling up and I held her face shoved my dick into her mouth and sprayed my entire load into her mouth. She expertly swallowed every drop of it. I flopped back onto the bed she came up beside me and cuddled her sticky cum soaked body against me. i started to play with her nipples as I spoke to her... "Ok now talk I want every detail of last night." So she started she said I went out of the flat to go down..

"As i left the flat and was locking the door the 3 boys from next door came back. They saw me standing there fully nude and I still had some drops of half dried cum running along my inner thighs" They just looked at me and the lust in their eyes told me that I was going to get fucked really soon. They started saying "wow, what is this? where are you going all naked and ready for sex? One of the guys noticed the cum and said the slut has already been fucked see between her legs there is cum dripping from her pussy. One bold boy just walked to me put his hand between my legs and squeezed my pussy really hard sending  of his fingers deep into me. His hand came out with thick half dried cum stuck to it. OMG this slut has been loaded already and she leaving the house to go somewhere for more. One of the boys said haha maybe she was coming to our house. We all laughed they saw even I had laughed they said you are coming to our house aren't you? I just giggled at them and said yes I can come. We enterd their door and they were all over me. Before i knew anything they were fully nude One guy sat on a chair and made me suck his dick he had a really nice dick it was bigger than yours luv everyone is bigger than you but this was really nice and fat. I felt the other guy get behind me he rubbed my pussy with his fingers t check if I was wet and i felt the head of his large cock push at the entrance of my hole. I could not see him becoz I was very engrossed in the cock in my mouth but I could tell he was very large. mmmfff I could not even moan properly as there was a fat cock being stuffed into my mouth the guy behind started to fuck me and fuck hard. He was slamming up against my bum with each stroke going balls deep into my pussy. As he fucked me I could feel his sweaty body on my ass. He slapped my ass a few times telling his friends what a soft ass she has her body is so soft we have no had something like this in a long time. I could see the other guy ws feeling left out and standing there stroking his cock in one hand reached down to fondle my tits with his other hand. It felt so good babe there was a cock in my mouth, one on my pussy and this guy was pinching my boobs pulling my nipples everything went black and my pussy was on fire. I felt my orgasm rush down and out of my body I bathed his cock with my  juice an squirted all over the floor. I think that was too much for him he als shot his warm load into my pussy. He continued to stroke me till I felt his cock going soft and he pulled out and just lay exhausted on the floor. 

The guy waiting patiently for his turn took his place and started to fuck me hard like he was using me to shag his cock. He was ramming my face down onto his friends cock. The cock in my mouth was now begining to get really hard was swollen up more. I knew he would cum soon so I started tosuck him harder using my hands also to pump him as I supported myself only on one hand to allow the guy behind me to fuck me properly. In few mins his warm tasty cum shot into my mouth I drank it all and he was very impressed. Oblivious to being fucked hard in my pussy I looked at him and smiled he also smiled and ran his fingers thru my hair. He said tomorrow I would like to fuck you. They were both spent and sat down deflated and watched on as their friend ploughed my pussy. My face pressed into the cushion of the sofa I was being rammed like a jack hammer by this guy. He ws clearly the strongest of the 3 and he was fucking me with full force. He pulled out turned me around I saw him dripping with sweat from head to toe. he lay me onto the sofa legs spread wide open and inserted his cock back into me. I was stretched so wide it started to hurt but I knew why he did it. The feeling of being fucked hard while being stretched open a was out of this world.  He smiled and told me the expressions on my face are very cute and continued to fuck me. A lot of men find me cute and thats arousing becoz to them I actually dont look like a slut but i am and I am super proud of it. 

He slapped my tits hard leaving red marks all over them. He bit down on my nipples and pulled hard with a nipple in his teeth as I screamed in pain he shot his warm cum into my pussy. I felt like such a cheap whore I had taken so many cum shots today It was way more than my target amount for the day. I felt satified and proud of how many men I had serviced today. He went limp still fucking me planted a deep kiss on my mouth and squeezing my boob one last time he left me. I jsut lay there on the sofa naked and sweating and a major load of cum rolling out of my pussy. I asked them for water which they gave me I drank some waited a few mins to catch my breath and stood up to go. They asked where are you going like this have a wash and go. I smiled and told them Im going to get fucked for the rest of the night no point in washing this. But I will see you guys for another session tomorrow ok. 
Like Reply
super update vai
Like Reply