Conservative '. wife Exposed
Pls include armpit smell, armpit fetish, armpit licking in the story will make more erotic
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update 8:

The taxi driver, an older man with a greasy mustache, studied her in the rearview mirror, his eyes lingering on her legs as she slid into the backseat beside Rahman Uncle. She felt a thrill of excitement knowing that she was the object of his attention, a feeling that was both empowering and a little bit scary.

Rahman Uncle took her hand, his grip firm and comforting. "Sameena," he said, his voice low and gruff, "from now on, you are my daughter. Do not call me anything else."

Sameena felt a thrill at his words, a delicious shiver of excitement. She nodded, her heart racing as she whispered, "Okay, Dad." The title felt strange on her tongue, but also oddly fitting. It was a role that she had never played before, one that came with a new set of rules and expectations.
The taxi pulled up to the station, the sounds of the bustling city outside a stark contrast to the quiet, intimate world they had created within the car. The driver turned to them, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. "Your payment," he said, his voice gruff.

Rahman Uncle leaned forward, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "How about this?" he offered, his eyes flicking to Sameena. "My daughter here, she'll show you something special. Is that alright?"

The driver's eyes lit up, greed shining in his gaze as he nodded eagerly. Sameena felt a blush creep up her neck, her heart racing in her chest. She hesitated for a moment, but the thrill of the forbidden was too much to resist. With trembling hands, she pulled her t-shirt up, exposing her breasts to the driver's hungry eyes. They stared at her, his pupils dilating as he took in the sight of her bare flesh.

[Image: 25258247.webp]

For a brief moment, she felt like a commodity, something to be bought and sold with a flash of skin. But then she saw the way his eyes devoured her, the way his breath hitched in his throat, and she felt a surge of power. This was her choice, her secret, and she reveled in the control she had over these two men. She held the pose for thirty seconds, her nipples hardening in the cool air of the taxi, before pulling her shirt back down and smoothing the fabric over her curves.

The driver's eyes remained glued to the rearview mirror as they exited the car, his expression one of pure satisfaction. Sameena felt a strange mix of embarrassment and exhilaration as she stepped out onto the station platform, the sound of her heels echoing through the air. She knew she was playing with fire, but the thrill was addictive.
They boarded the train, the cabin a small, intimate space that seemed to hum with the promise of what was to come. The seats were comfortable, the curtains drawn tight against the prying eyes of the world outside. As the train pulled away from the station, she felt a sense of liberation, a thrill that sent her heart racing.

Rahman Uncle leaned back in his seat, his eyes never leaving hers. "Sameena," he said, his voice a low growl, "today, you are going to make my fantasy come true."

Sameena's heart raced as she nodded, a thrill of excitement mingling with the fear that danced along her spine. She knew what he was asking of her, and she was both terrified and exhilarated by the prospect. The train lurched forward, the motion sending her closer to the young man who had just entered their cabin. She took a deep breath, her eyes flicking to Ben, who was busy with his phone, unaware of the storm of desire brewing just feet away from him.

Rahman uncle introduced himself and Sameena as his daughter.

"Hi Uncle, Hi Akka," Ben said, his eyes flicking up from his screen. He was tall and lean, with a mop of hair that reminded her of Raju's. The resemblance was uncanny, and she felt a sudden pang of longing for the servant she had just sent away. "My name is Ben. I study engineering in Chennai, and I'm on my way to Pondicherry to meet my parents for the holidays."

This was it—the moment she had been both dreading and craving. She looked over at Rahman Uncle, who gave her a nod so subtle it was almost imperceptible. He leaned back in his seat, feigning exhaustion. "I think I'll go get some rest," he murmured, his eyes never leaving hers. "You two keep each other company."

With a knowing smile, she watched as he rose and made his way to the upper berth, pulling the curtain shut behind him. She knew he wasn't really sleeping; he was watching, waiting for her to make her move. Her heart racing, she turned her full attention to Ben, who was watching her with an open curiosity that made her stomach flip.

"So, Ben," she began, her voice a seductive purr. "What do you do when you're not studying engineering?"

Ben leaned in closer, his eyes never leaving hers. "Well, Akka," he said, his tone teasing, "I have my ways of... relieving stress."

Sameena's pulse quickened. "Oh?" she asked, her voice a coy challenge. "And what might those ways be?"

Ben grinned, his eyes flicking to her breasts before returning to her face. "Well, Akka," he said, his voice dropping to a whisper, "why don't you find out?"

Sameena leaned forward, the fabric of her tight t-shirt stretching to reveal an ample amount of cleavage. Ben's gaze dropped to her chest, his eyes darkening with desire. She felt a thrill of power as she watched him take in the sight of her barely contained curves. "I think I'd like that," she murmured, her voice a seductive whisper.

[Image: 5e4e6ec2-bbef-40f0-bcce-6abb5dc904bb.jpg]

Her hand reached out, brushing lightly against his thigh. He sucked in a breath, his eyes snapping back to hers. "You're sure?" he asked, his voice hoarse with need.

Sameena nodded, her own breathing shallow. "Yes," she murmured, her eyes dropping to the bulge in his pants. "I'm sure."

With deliberate slowness, she leaned back in her seat, crossing her legs and then raising them onto the cushion. The skirt slid up, revealing the top of her black thong, the fabric so thin it was almost transparent. Ben's gaze was drawn to the sight, his eyes wide with shock and desire. She watched him, her own need building as she saw his reaction.

[Image: usj-aston-wilde-cure-me-quick-preview-c427x240.jpg]

"Akka," he breathed, his hand reaching out to brush the fabric aside. "You're so beautiful."

Sameena caught his wrist, her grip firm. "No," she said, her voice a sultry command. "Don't touch. Just watch and... entertain yourself."

Ben's eyes widened, his pupils dilating as he took in her words. He looked over at the curtained upper berth, where Rahman Uncle lay, his eyes glued to the small slit that allowed him to watch the unfolding scene. "Akka," he whispered, his voice thick with lust, "are you sure about this?"

Sameena's eyes never left Ben's as she nodded. "Yes," she said firmly, her voice a whisper of command. "I want you to show me how much you want me." She released his wrist, her own hand sliding down to rest on the top of her thigh, her fingers playing idly with the hem of her skirt.

Ben's hand hovered over his crotch for a moment, his gaze flicking to the curtain and then back to her. With a shaky exhale, he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, his hand disappearing into the fabric. Sameena watched, her own breathing growing shallow as she waited for him to reveal himself.

Finally, he pulled his cock out, and she couldn't help but stare. It was thick and hard, a testament to his desire for her. Her own body responded, her pussy growing wet with anticipation. "Like what you see?" he asked, his voice a low rumble.

[Image: 26449654.webp]

"Yes," she murmured, her eyes never leaving his shaft. "I want to taste you, Ben. To see if you're as good as you look."
Without another word, she knelt before him, her knees pressing into the cool floor of the cabin. The fabric of her skirt bunched up around her thighs, leaving her almost completely exposed. Ben's eyes grew even wider as she leaned in, her hot breath ghosting over his cock. He groaned, his hand reaching out to thread through her hair. "Please, Akka," he begged, his voice strained with need. "Suck me."

[Image: 21724672.webp]

Her mouth closed around him, the warm wetness enveloping him in a way that made him gasp. His hips jerked involuntarily, and she took it as a sign to deepen her suction. She moaned around his length, the vibration sending shockwaves through his body. The train rumbled beneath them, the rhythmic motion setting a tempo for her movements.

Ben's hand tightened in her hair, guiding her with gentle tugs and pushes. His eyes were closed, his head thrown back as he moaned her name—no, not her name, she reminded herself. Akka. It was a term of respect, a role she had agreed to play for this thrilling encounter. But in this moment, it was a declaration of his desire, a surrender to the power she held over him.

Her mouth was a symphony of pleasure, her tongue swirling around his shaft, her teeth grazing him just enough to make him gasp. She felt him thicken in her mouth, his arousal growing with every stroke. The sounds of his pleasure filled the cabin, the soft slurps and moans a delicious soundtrack to their illicit rendezvous.

Through the corner of her eye, she could see Rahman Uncle, his eyes glued to the slit in the curtain. His chest rose and fell with shallow breaths, his hand moving beneath the cover of his blanket. She knew he was watching, that he was getting off on the sight of her with another man. The knowledge sent a thrill through her, a dark thrill that only served to enhance her own arousal.

Ben's hips began to rock, his hand guiding her faster and faster. She could feel his orgasm building, his grip on her hair tightening. And yet, she was in control, her mouth the conductor of his pleasure. She pulled away for a moment, licking her lips and looking up at him. "Are you going to cum for me, Ben?" she asked, her voice a teasing purr.

He nodded, his eyes glazed with lust. "Yes, Akka," he groaned. "I'm going to cum."

Sameena took him back into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock as she worked him with renewed vigor. She could feel his thighs tense, his body coiled like a spring ready to snap. And then it happened—his hips bucked upward, and she was flooded with the warm, salty taste of his cum. She took it all, swallowing mouthful after mouthful, her eyes never leaving his.

[Image: gifs-sluts-swallowing-cum-cumshot-in-mou...wallow.gif]

Ben's moans grew louder, his hand gripping her hair almost painfully. But she didn't stop, not until every drop had been claimed. She pulled away, her mouth still full, and swallowed with a dramatic flourish. Ben's eyes were wide with shock and awe, his cock still twitching in the aftermath of his orgasm. She licked her lips, a satisfied smile playing across her face.
"I want more," she said, standing up and shimmying out of her panties under the skirt. She lifted the fabric, revealing her glistening pussy to Ben's hungry gaze. She sat back down on the edge of the seat, her legs spread wide, and patted her inner thigh. "Suck it, Thambi," she ordered, using the Tamil term for 'younger brother'.

Without hesitation, Ben knelt before her, his eyes widening at the sight of her bare pussy. He leaned in, his breath hot against her skin, and began to lick and suck at her clit with a fervor that sent waves of pleasure through her body. Sameena's moans grew louder, filling the cabin as she threw her head back, her hands tangling in his hair.

[Image: tumblr-nak91gvru-R1tahaz0o1-250.gif]

"Oh, ,.'," she gasped, her hips bucking against his face. "Yes, Ben, yes." Her eyes flicked up to the curtain, where she knew Rahman Uncle was watching, and she couldn't help but smile. The thrill of being watched by him only served to heighten her pleasure.

Ben's tongue swirled around her clit, his teeth grazing her sensitive flesh as he eagerly lapped up her juices. Sameena's breath hitched, her body tensing as she approached the precipice of climax. The tension in the cabin was palpable, the only sounds the muffled slurps of Ben's mouth and the rhythmic rocking of the train.
Suddenly, his mouth left her, and she looked down at him with a mix of frustration and bewilderment. "What's wrong?" she panted, her hand reaching down to guide him back to her pussy.

Ben sat back on his heels, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Akka," he whispered, "what if your father hears us?"

Sameena's smile grew wider, her eyes flicking up to the curtain that concealed Rahman Uncle's watching gaze. "Don't worry, Ben," she murmured, her voice a seductive purr. "He won't."

With renewed enthusiasm, Ben's tongue delved back into her folds, lapping at her clit with a fervor that sent waves of pleasure crashing through her body. She threw her head back, her moans growing louder, her hips bucking against his face as she approached the edge of climax. The thought of her lover watching them, getting off on the sight of her with another man, only added to the intensity of the moment.

Her orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt, the most intense she had ever experienced. Her body arched off the seat, her back bowing as she screamed out her pleasure. Ben's mouth remained on her, his tongue working in tandem with her spasming muscles, drawing out every last drop of ecstasy. She felt her walls clench around his tongue, her toes curling in her high heels as she rode the wave of sensation.

The curtain to the upper berth twitched, and she knew Rahman Uncle was watching, his eyes greedy as he took in the sight of her, his own hand working beneath the blanket. The thrill of his voyeurism was like a drug, fueling her desire even as she reached the peak of her climax.

As she came down from the high, she looked into Ben's eyes, a silent challenge in her gaze. He took a deep breath and nodded, his cock already hardening again at the sight of her sprawled before him. Without a word, he sat back on the seat, his eyes never leaving hers as she stood up, the skirt still hiked up around her waist. She stepped closer, her pussy glistening with her juices, and straddled him, her thighs quivering with anticipation.

With a moan that was part passion and part possession, Sameena began to ride Ben, her hips moving in a rhythm that was both fierce and sensual. She threw her head back, her hair cascading down her bare back as she took him deep inside her. His hands found her breasts, squeezing and fondling them through the fabric of her t-shirt, his thumbs teasing her nipples into tight peaks.
"Faster," she begged, her voice hoarse and needy. "Oh yeah, come on, fuck your Akka, Ben."

Her words were like a spell, igniting a fire in Ben's eyes as he responded with a growl, his hands gripping her hips tightly. "You're so wet," he whispered, his voice thick with lust. "Your pussy is so tight around me."

Sameena leaned down, her breasts brushing against his chest as she whispered back, "Tell me how much you love it, Ben. Tell me how much you want to fuck your Akka."

Ben's eyes darkened, and he met her challenge with a feral grin. "I love the way you feel," he groaned, his voice a delicious mix of pleasure and filth. "Your pussy is so tight, so wet for me."

[Image: 5C5BB99.gif]

Sameena's eyes locked onto his, a silent demand in her gaze. "Tell me," she whispered, her hips moving faster, her pussy clenching around him. "I want to feel you, but not inside me."

Ben's eyes glazed over with lust, his breath coming in ragged pants. "Akka," he groaned, his voice strained. "I'm... I'm going to cum."

Sameena's own desire was a wildfire within her, but she had other plans. With a swift motion, she lifted herself off him, his cock slipping from her warm, tight embrace. Ben looked up at her, a question in his eyes, but she merely smirked as she knelt before him. She reached up, her hand wrapping around his girth, and leaned in to take him into her mouth once more.

Her movements were swift and deliberate, her tongue swirling around the head of his penis as she felt him throb in her grip. Ben's eyes rolled back in his head, his grip on the armrests of the seat tightening as she worked him closer to the edge. The train's rhythm seemed to sync with their own, a sensual symphony that played out in the confined space of the cabin.

As she sucked him, Sameena couldn't help but feel a twinge of power, a delicious thrill at the thought of her Rahman uncle watching her with another man. It was a secret that bound them together, a silent understanding that added an extra layer of excitement to their already forbidden encounters. And now, with Ben's cum in her mouth, she felt that bond grow stronger, a shared experience that would forever be theirs alone.

With a final, lingering kiss to the tip of his cock, she sat back on her heels, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Ben stared at her, his eyes glazed with lust and a hint of awe. "Akka," he murmured, his voice thick with desire. "That was... amazing."

Sameena couldn't help but feel a thrill of satisfaction at his words. She stood up, smoothing her skirt back down over her thighs and adjusting her t-shirt. Ben did the same, his gaze never leaving her as they both straightened their clothes and sat back down on the bench seat. The curtain to the upper berth remained still, the silence from Rahman Uncle speaking volumes.

Minutes later, she felt a gentle tug on her arm. She turned to find Rahman Uncle standing there, his eyes dark with a hunger she had never seen before. "Sameena," he whispered, his voice a command, "come with me to the toilet."

Her heart racing, she followed him through the swaying corridor of the train, her body still humming with the aftershocks of her recent climax. The toilet was a cramped space, the smell of disinfectant barely masking the scent of past encounters. He locked the door behind them, the sound echoing in the small cabin.

"Sameena," he said, his voice low and demanding. "Kneel."

Her knees hit the cold, hard floor of the toilet, the jolting impact sending a shiver up her spine. She looked up at him, her eyes wide with anticipation and a hint of fear. He unzipped his pants, revealing his thick, hard cock. "Take it," he ordered, his voice a mix of lust and authority.

Sameena leaned forward, her mouth watering at the sight of him. She wrapped her lips around the head, feeling his girth stretch her mouth. His hands tangled in her hair, guiding her movements as she took him deeper, her cheeks hollowing with the effort. The sound of his zipper echoed in the small space, a metallic counterpoint to the slick sounds of her sucking.

[Image: 28636544.webp]
He was already so close, she could feel the tension in his thighs, the way his cock twitched in her mouth. She worked him with a fervor that surprised even herself, her desire for him a living, breathing entity that demanded to be fed. His hand moved to the back of her head, pushing her down harder, his hips thrusting into her mouth. She moaned around him, the vibration sending shockwaves through his body.

Sameena's eyes watered, her jaw aching from the effort, but she didn't stop. This was what she wanted, what she needed. The taste of Ben's cum still lingered on her tongue, a reminder of the power she held. And now, with Rahman Uncle's cock in her mouth, she felt it again—that sweet, intoxicating power that came from being desired so fiercely.

With a final, deep thrust, he came, his warm seed filling her mouth. She took it all, her eyes never leaving his as she swallowed with a gulp, savoring the taste of his release. He grunted, his hips bucking as his orgasm overtook him. Then, with a final shudder, he was still, his grip on her hair loosening.

Sameena stood up, her knees wobbly, and reached for the sink. She rinsed her mouth, the water cold against her burning cheeks. In the mirror, she saw the smudged lipstick and the wild look in her eyes—the mark of a woman who had just been thoroughly used. She felt a thrill at the sight, a dark sense of satisfaction that only added to her arousal.

When she turned around, Rahman Uncle was already dressed, his pants zipped up and his shirt smoothed over his stomach. He looked at her with a smoldering gaze, his eyes filled with a mix of possessiveness and pride. "You're a natural," he murmured, his voice a low rumble of approval.

Her cheeks flushed at his words, a strange sense of accomplishment swelling in her chest. She nodded, her own eyes dropping to his crotch. "Thank you," she murmured, her voice still hoarse from the exertion. "It's all thanks to you."

Rahuam Uncle's hand came up to cup her cheek, his thumb tracing the line of her jaw. "Don't thank me," he said, his voice gruff. "You're the one who's been driving me crazy."

Sameena couldn't help but smile, a secret thrill bubbling up inside her. She had never felt so alive, so powerful. "Let's go back to our cabin," she murmured, her hand slipping into his.

They stepped out of the bathroom, the cool air of the corridor hitting her flushed skin. The train rocked gently beneath them as they made their way back, the swaying motion seemingly in sync with the tumultuous emotions roiling inside her. When they entered the cabin, it was empty. Ben's must have left in a hurry.

Rahman Uncle's eyes narrowed as he took in the sight. "The poor boy," he murmured, a hint of amusement in his voice. "He must have enjoyed you too much and got scared of me."

Sameena's heart skipped a beat at his words. She had never felt so alive, so wanted. She reached up, her hand cupping his cheek, and kissed him deeply, her tongue delving into his mouth. "Thank you, Uncle," she whispered against his lips, her voice filled with genuine gratitude. "I enjoyed him too."

They stepped off the train, the cool evening air of Pondichery a stark contrast to the heated confines of their cabin. The station was a flurry of activity, but they moved through it with a sense of purpose, their eyes locked on the exit. They hailed an auto rickshaw, the bright lights of the city blurring around them as they sped through the streets. The driver's eyes widened when they requested the motel.
[+] 7 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply
Excellent hot erotic
[+] 1 user Likes santhu304's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update
Like Reply
Once they reached the motel, Sameena felt a thrill run down her spine as they checked in. The desk clerk barely glanced at her, too busy watching the sway of her hips as she walked across the lobby. The room was small but clean, with a single bed that looked far too inviting. Rahman Uncle handed over the cash, his voice firm and authoritative. As the clerk left, a sense of excitement filled the space between them, the air thick with anticipation.

"Uncle," she said, her voice a sultry whisper. "I want to go for a swim. Will you wait for me at the pool?"
Rahman Uncle's eyes lit up with excitement, his gaze sweeping over her body in a way that made her feel both exposed and desired. "Of course, Sameena," he murmured, his voice thick with anticipation.

Sameena retreated to the room to change into her swimsuit. She had bought the red two-piece bikini on a whim, never intending to wear it in front of anyone, let alone the man who had become the center of her most illicit desires. But as she slipped the material over her skin, she felt a thrill of rebellion, a sense of liberation that was both terrifying and exhilarating.

When she emerged from the bathroom, she saw the look on Rahman Uncle's face and knew she had made the right choice. His eyes were wide with shock, his mouth slightly agape as he took in the sight of her in the revealing swimsuit. The fabric clung to her curves, the deep V of the top showcasing the swells of her breasts, and the bottoms leaving little to the imagination.

[Image: swimsuit-girl-in-bikini.gif]

"Sameena," he breathed, his voice filled with a mix of awe and lust. She could see the outline of his erection through his shorts, and she felt a thrill of power at the effect she had on him.

They walked out to the pool, hand in hand, the warmth of his palm a stark contrast to the cool evening air. The pool was dimly lit, the water shimmering like a dark jewel under the moonlight. Sameena's heart raced as she felt the weight of his gaze on her body, the anticipation of their shared secret growing heavier with every step.

Rahman Uncle had changed into his swim trunks, his bare chest a testament to the years of hard work and discipline. His eyes remained glued to Sameena, drinking in every inch of her as if he hadn't already had his fill. When they reached the poolside, he couldn't resist the urge to trace a finger along the curve of her hip, his touch sending a shiver down her spine.

"Uncle," she whispered, a mischievous smile playing on her lips as she leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek. His eyes darkened, his breath catching in his throat at the feel of her soft skin against his.

Rahman Uncle's gaze followed her as she sashayed towards the pool, the water glistening in the moonlight. She didn't dive in—instead, she took a graceful leap, the arch of her body a silent invitation to his eyes. The splash echoed in the quiet night, and she surfaced with a laugh, her hair plastered to her face, the red bikini leaving nothing to the imagination.

Her breasts bobbed with the water, the dark areolae standing out starkly against the pale fabric. The sight was too much for him to resist, and he followed her into the pool with a splash, the water cooling his burning desire. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. She giggled, feeling the warmth of his body against hers, the heat of his erection pressing into her stomach.

[Image: kissing-billy-currington.gif]

With a sudden movement, he turned her around, her back to his chest, and pushed her against the pool's edge. His hands found the strings of her bikini bottom, and with a swift tug, they gave way, revealing her bare ass to the night air. His cock, now free from the confines of his trunks, nudged at her ass cheeks, the head slick with anticipation. She gasped as he reached around and began to fondle her breasts, his thumbs teasing her nipples into hard peaks.

Sameena felt the water ripple against her skin as Rahman Uncle positioned himself behind her. She tensed as she felt the tip of his cock against her unexplored hole, but his hands were firm and reassuring on her hips. "Relax," he murmured in her ear, his breath hot against her neck. "Let me show you how good it can feel."

With a gentle push, he entered her, the sensation of fullness and slight pain making her gasp. She squeezed her eyes shut, focusing on the sound of the water lapping against the pool's edge and the distant chatter of the hotel staff. The room boy looked over, a concerned expression on his face, but she managed to smile back, her voice strained. "It's just a cramp," she lied, her cheeks flushing with the effort of maintaining composure.

[Image: 85fec02b21904aee6420.gif]

Rahman Uncle began to move, his strokes slow and deliberate at first, giving her time to adjust to the new sensation. The shock of the initial penetration gave way to a burning curiosity, and she found herself leaning back into him, her hips pushing back to meet his thrusts. His hands roamed her body, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples, sending sparks of pleasure through her body.

Her moans grew louder, echoing through the night air, and she could feel the room boy's eyes on her, but she didn't care. The illicit nature of their encounter only served to heighten her arousal. She could feel the tension building in her stomach, a knot of pleasure that grew tighter with every stroke.

"You like that, don't you?" Rahman Uncle murmured in her ear, his voice low and guttural. "You like being my little slut, taking it in the ass."

Sameena couldn't deny it; the feeling was unlike anything she had ever experienced. The pain had transformed into a deep, burning pleasure that was consuming her. She nodded, biting her lower lip to keep from crying out too loudly.

Rahman Uncle's hands gripped her hips tightly, his movements growing more urgent as he pushed into her. She felt her body begin to shake, the orgasm building like a crescendo inside her. "I'm going to cum," she whimpered, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Cum for me, Sameena," he grunted, his own release imminent. "Cum for your uncle."

Her body tensed, and she did as he ordered, the orgasm ripping through her like a storm, making her entire body quiver. She bit down hard on her lip to muffle the scream that threatened to escape, her eyes squeezed shut, lost in the intensity of the moment. The room boy hovered nearby, his expression concerned, but she kept up the charade, her voice strained as she assured him she was fine.

Rahman Uncle didn't let up, his grip on her hips tightening as he chased his own release. The sound of his heavy breathing in her ear was the only indication of his efforts, his strokes deep and powerful. She could feel his cock pulse inside her, and the knowledge that she was bringing him such pleasure was intoxicating.

Finally, with a roar that seemed to shake the very walls of the hotel, he came, filling her up with his hot seed. The sensation was almost too much, and she leaned back into him, her body going limp as the aftershocks of her orgasm washed over her.

Rahman Uncle's arms tightened around her waist, holding her up as he panted against her neck. "You're incredible," he murmured, his voice filled with awe and lust. "I've never felt anything like that."

Sameena's heart raced, her body still trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm. "Neither have I," she whispered, her voice barely above a whisper.

Rahman Uncle pulled out of her with a groan, his cock still hard and glistening in the moonlight. He gave her a gentle pat on the ass before turning and striding out of the pool, the water dripping from his body like a Greek god emerging from the sea. She watched him go, her eyes lingering on the muscles of his back, the proud arch of his spine, the firmness of his ass.

"I'll go grab a beer from the room," he said, his voice still thick with lust. "You stay here and enjoy the water. But don't take too long, I'll be waiting for you."

Sameena nodded, her cheeks still flushed from their encounter. She watched as Rahman Uncle climbed out of the pool, the water running in rivulets down his muscular frame. He didn't bother to put his trunks back on, instead wrapping a towel around his waist and heading back to the room. She took a deep breath, the coolness of the night air a stark contrast to the heat that still suffused her body.

With a sigh of contentment, she slipped her panties back on and readjusted her bikini top, ensuring everything was in place before stepping out of the water. The sensation of the fabric clinging to her damp skin was almost as erotic as the act itself, a reminder of what they had just shared. She took a moment to appreciate the sight of him disappearing into the hotel, his confidence unshaken by their illicit tryst.

Sameena took a deep breath and settled into the reclining chair, her body still trembling with the aftershocks of their encounter. The cool fabric against her hot skin was a stark contrast to the warmth of the water, and she felt a sudden pang of emptiness without the weight of him inside her. She wrapped a towel around herself, tucking it in tightly, and leaned back, closing her eyes to the soothing sounds of the pool's gentle lapping.

As she lay there, she felt the weight of the room boy's gaze upon her, and she knew he was still watching, his curiosity piqued by their exchange. With a sly smile, she patted the chair beside her. "Come," she called out softly, her voice a siren's song in the quiet night. "Sit with me."

The young man approached hesitantly, his eyes never leaving hers as he took a seat. She noticed the way his eyes lingered on the bikini that barely covered her breasts, the water droplets still clinging to her skin. "I've never told anyone this before," she began, her voice a sultry whisper. "But after that day with Raju, everything changed for me."

She took a deep breath, her hand sliding over to rest on his shoulder. "It was like a switch had been flipped," she said, her eyes glazed with the memory. "I went from being a good wife, a good '., to...this."

The room boy leaned in, his eyes never leaving hers as she spoke. "What happened with Raju?" he asked, his voice barely a whisper.

Sameena took a deep breath, her eyes drifting shut as she remembered that fateful day. "It was an accident," she began, her voice low and throaty. "I didn't mean for it to happen. I was changing, and he walked in without knocking."

The room boy leaned in closer, his eyes wide with curiosity. "What did he do?" he whispered, his voice hoarse with anticipation.

Sameena's hand slid from his shoulder to his chest, her fingertips playing with the fabric of his shirt. "He saw me," she murmured, her eyes half-lidded with the remembered heat of that day. "Saw me in a way no one ever had before. And I liked it."

The room boy's breath hitched, his eyes wide with a mix of shock and excitement. "What do you mean?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Sameena leaned closer, her breath warm against his ear. "He saw me naked," she murmured, her hand sliding down to rest on his thigh. "And he liked what he saw." She could feel the tension in his muscles, the way his body leaned into her touch. "It was the first time I realized that I had power over men," she continued, her voice a seductive purr. "That my body could make them do things they never thought they would."

The room boy nodded, his eyes glued to her face as she spoke. "And what did he do?" he asked, his voice tight with desire.

Sameena's hand slid down to the bulge in his pants, her touch feather-light. "He couldn't help but stare," she said, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "And I couldn't help but let him." She began to stroke him through the fabric, her movements slow and deliberate. "It was like I had been given a taste of something I never knew I wanted."

The room boy's breath hitched, his eyes never leaving hers. "What happened next?" he asked, his voice strained.

Sameena's hand continued to trace patterns on his leg, her fingers inching closer to his growing erection. "I didn't say anything at first," she confessed, her voice a whisper. "But then, I started to flirt with him. It was like a game, a dance of desire that neither of us knew how to resist."

The room boy's eyes were wide, his breath shallow as he listened, his body responding to her every word. "What did you do?" he managed to ask, his voice thick with lust.

Sameena leaned closer, her breasts brushing against his arm, making him gasp. "I let him touch me," she said, her voice a whisper that seemed to carry the weight of a thousand secrets. "And I touched him in return." Her hand slid up his thigh, the fabric of his trousers growing taut under her touch. "It was like nothing I had ever felt before."

The room boy's eyes were glued to her chest, his breathing growing heavier with every word she spoke. "What did it feel like?" he asked, his voice strained.

Sameena's smile grew wider, enjoying the power she held over him. "It was like...like nothing I've ever felt before," she murmured, her hand now resting gently on his crotch. "It was as if I had been handed the key to a whole new world of pleasure."

The room boy's eyes were wide with lust, his breathing shallow and erratic. "Please," he begged, his voice a hoarse whisper. "Tell me more."

Sameena leaned back, a knowing smile playing on her lips. "I will," she promised, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "But not now." She rose from the chair, the towel falling away to reveal her still-damp bikini-clad body. "We'll finish the story next time."

The room boy's eyes followed her as she sashayed away, his own desire a palpable presence in the air. She felt a thrill of power at the effect she had on him, the way his gaze lingered on her swaying hips and the way his cock strained against his pants. It was a heady feeling, one she had never experienced before.

Sameena knew she had him hooked, and the promise of more was a sweet victory. She sauntered back to the hotel room, her heart racing with excitement. The door was unlocked, and she slipped inside, the heavy curtains drawn to keep their secrets safe from prying eyes.

Rahman Uncle was sprawled on the bed, his chest rising and falling with the steady rhythm of sleep. The sight of him, so powerful and commanding during the day, now vulnerable and unguarded, filled her with a strange sense of tenderness. She peeled off her damp bikini, letting it fall to the floor, and slid beneath the covers next to him.

The scent of chlorine from the pool mingled with the musky aroma of their earlier encounter, a heady mix that made her heart race. She lay there for a moment, listening to his snores and the distant sounds of the hotel, feeling the coolness of the air-conditioned room against her still-flushed skin. Despite her earlier excitement, she felt a pang of sadness, a gnawing emptiness that no amount of sex could fill.

Sameena slid into bed next to Rahman Uncle, his chest rising and falling steadily with each deep, oblivious breath. His arm was flung over his head, the sheets tangled around his waist. He looked so peaceful, so untouched by the storm of passion that had just raged between them. She snuggled closer, the fabric of his shirt rough against her bare breasts.

The room was still dark, the only light coming from the crack under the door, casting a thin strip of yellow across the floor. She could hear the distant sounds of the city waking up, the faint honk of a car, the murmur of early morning conversations. But in their little bubble, it was just the two of them, their breathing the only sound that mattered.

Rahuam Uncle's hand slid over her shoulder, his calloused fingers brushing against the softness of her skin. "Sameena," he murmured, his voice thick with sleep. "Wake up, my daughter. We've got to get going."

Sameena stirred, her eyes fluttering open to find his concerned gaze upon her. She had slept deeply, the events of the night playing out in vivid dreams that left her body feeling both satisfied and sore. "What time is it?" she mumbled, her voice still groggy with sleep.

Rahman Uncle glanced at his watch, the leather strap stark against his tanned wrist. "Almost six," he said, his voice filled with urgency. "We need to get ready and leave soon."

Sameena's eyes snapped open, the reality of their situation crashing down on her like a cold wave. The room was still bathed in darkness, but the digital clock on the bedside table read 5:45 AM. The thought of Jamal returning home to an empty house sent a shiver down her spine. She sat up abruptly, the sheet pooling around her waist, and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

Rahman Uncle was already dressed, his suitcase open on the chair, clothes neatly folded and packed. He had showered and shaved, looking every inch the respectable businessman he was. "Quickly," he urged, his eyes lingering on her naked form for a brief moment before averting his gaze. "We don't have much time."

Sameena jumped out of bed, the coldness of the floor against her feet jolting her into action. She grabbed her clothes from the floor where they had been discarded the night before, pulling on her underwear and salwar kameez with trembling hands. The room spun around her as she tried to process the gravity of what they had done, the secret they had to keep hidden.

They had reached the station in the early hours of the morning, the air thick with the scent of diesel and the cacophony of early-morning travelers. The train to Chennai had been a blur of faces and sounds, the seats sticky with the residue of countless journeys. The return journey had been a stark contrast to their passionate interlude, filled with the mundane reality of the world outside their cocoon. The excitement of their tryst had been replaced by a heavy silence that weighed down on them like a thick blanket.

The dullness of the journey back to her house was almost a relief for Sameena. It gave her time to think, to process the tumult of emotions that raged within her. The guilt of her infidelity mixed with the thrill of her newfound power, leaving her feeling both conflicted and exhilarated. She stared out the window, watching the scenery fly by, her thoughts racing faster than the train itself.

When they finally reached Chennai, the hustle and bustle of the station was a stark contrast to the quiet tension that had filled the train cabin. As they gathered their luggage, Sameena felt a strange sense of finality, as if the act of leaving the train would also mean leaving behind the illicit adventure they had shared.

The journey back had been a blur of stolen glances and unspoken words, the weight of their secret pressing down on them like a thick fog. They had taken a compartment to themselves, the privacy allowing for a brief and passionate kiss before the reality of their situation had intruded once more.

The train pulled into Chennai station with a screech, the early morning light filtering through the dusty windows and casting a yellowish hue over the platform. Sameena's heart raced as they stepped out into the bustling crowd, the smell of samosas and chai mingling with the scent of diesel and damp earth. They walked side by side, their arms brushing together, the electricity of their shared secret crackling in the air between them.

The journey back had been a stark contrast to their passionate escapade in Pondichery. The excitement had given way to a tense silence, their stolen glances speaking volumes of unspoken words and unfulfilled desires. The seats had felt like a prison, confining them in their respectability as they sat upright, surrounded by sleeping passengers and the occasional curious glance.

As they arrived at Chennai station, the cacophony of the city's early morning rush was a jolting return to reality. Sameena took a deep breath, the chilly air of the early dawn piercing through the haze of their shared secret. She turned to Rahman Uncle, her voice firm and resolute. "Uncle, don't come to me again," she said, her eyes meeting his with a mix of pain and determination. "From now on, I need to be loyal to Jamal."

Rahman Uncle's expression was unreadable, his eyes dark and stormy. For a moment, she thought she saw a flicker of disappointment, but then he nodded, a single, curt motion that spoke volumes. "Ok," he said, his voice tight with unspoken emotions. "But remember, this is your choice, Sameena."

With that, she turned and disappeared into the crowd, the clack of her heels echoing on the platform as she walked away from him. She felt a strange mix of relief and sadness, a sense of loss that was almost physical. But she knew what she had to do. She had crossed a line that could never be uncrossed, and she had to find a way to live with the consequences of her actions.
[+] 6 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply
Hot updates! The slut in her is satiated.. but for how long??
Like Reply
oh whata ot journey.. the cabbie getting a view, the room boy get aroused.. wow sameena had a hot n sexy journey

now uncle could have had more of her... wish she open her sluttiness again

Like Reply