Adultery Tuition Master (Updated on Sep 17)
Young Pavithra

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-12-23-27-55-83-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes NityaSakti's post
Like Reply
Anu

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-15-06-53-32-64-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Rajesh playing his cards perfectly to bed pavitra and anu same time.
[+] 1 user Likes Ragasiyananban's post
Like Reply
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes kangaani's post
Like Reply
Pavithra

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-18-23-03-53-72-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Waiting to see pavi and anu giving blow job to Rajesh cock.
[+] 1 user Likes Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
After a long time, Tuition master cock is going to work round the clock on the holes of these four women.
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
Anupama

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-20-08-16-55-44-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Pavithra

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-18-23-02-02-22-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

Like Reply
The pictures are really hot. hope the coming update is hotter than these
Like Reply
**** 13 ****

Anu gets up and sets the dining table, helping mom in the kitchen she has set up only two plates.. Rajesh thought may be Pavithra is fasting today.. after a while Pavithra comes and sits for dinner.. looking at only two plates she scolds Anu “Anu, how many times I told you not to skip dinner.. its not good for health..”

Anu sitting next to Rajesh says “mom.. its ok.. don’t make it a big deal.. I am not hungry”

Rajesh is quietly listening their conversation and after a while he picks up some tamarind rice with spoon and tries to feed Anu.. she says no.. then he picks up it with his fingers and looks at her and says “Anu.. you are such a beautiful girl that every boy wants to fuck.. you need energy to even kiss me.. you know what ? a passionate kiss consumes 200 calories.. we need more than a kiss right ? at your age you should eat a lot and do gym .. Anu dear, beauty is not about being skinny.. its about being confident with whatever body shape you have.. some like flesh on the bones.. I like a girl who is like a married woman with right amount of flesh , shining skin, glowing face with confident looks.. not a skinny skeleton like you are looking now”

With his comforting words, Anu opens her mouth and Rajesh starts feeding her with his fingers.. eat this cashew nut, it has all your mom’s love in it.. eat this ground nut, it gives you enough energy to kiss me.. eat some more rice , you will feel happy and look more glamorous to my eyes darling…

The way Rajesh is feeding her daughter, Pavithra recollects her past.. when Anu was kid, she used to feed her like this.. now she completely lost touch with her.. mainly focusing on my own comforts and gossips.. not focusing on the teenage daughter who needs her comforting words and some counselling… not after her BF ditched her..

Rajesh has almost fed half his food to her.. Pavithra takes some rice from her plate and gives to Rajesh… Rajesh smiles and says “Pavithra you also need energy , but you are already looking healthy.. even without husband you are looking so happy, beautiful.. “

Rajesh can see her face turn apologetic .. “no no.. I didn’t mean like that Pavithra… husband is not there, doesn’t mean wife should not enjoy her life.. each has their own life when they are alone and has a combined life when they are together.. its not your fault your husband is not with you.. in fact you are fighting for that.. just because he is not there your pussy wont stop its itchiness.. your bulging boobs wont stop yearning for a handsome man’s company.. you are still young and has a body to die for.. thank god for giving you such a beautiful body and on top of that you are such a noble , helping woman.. you need a better life honey.. you need your desires to be fulfilled once in a while.. world wont stop for any one… in Singapore your husband every whore he likes.. why you should not quench your thirst and desire.. god has given equal desires to man and woman.. you sleep with man of your choice.. sleeping , fucking doesn’t mean you are bound to be in a relation like a teenager like Anu.. you can fuck and move on.. but Anu cant do that as society will say she is a bitch and whore and she cant get married.. whereas your case is different.. without husband you are fucking others.. society will not say you are a bitch but would say you are doing a mistake.. who cares what they think about us.. Pavithra , don’t waste your beautiful body and life.. enjoy.. be responsible mother and take care of Anu and you enjoy your life”

Both Anu and Pavithra are stunned by his clarity.. so simple.. logical .. now there is no fear of doing something wrong.. yes.. as girl, woman we have the body that boys die for.. its our choice how to live our life..if there is such a nice gentleman like Rajesh, why not get crushed under his masculine military body.. after all its human nature to fall in love with who you think will lead your life better..

In that mood they happily ate every drop of the rice and got up for next session which is going to be tuition class

Anu hands over lungee of her dad to Rajesh to wear.. to feel comfortable as he is going to sleep there only.. immediately Pavithra pulls that lungee and throws it away… “Don’t give that bastard’s lungee to such a nice person like Rajesh.. I don’t want any of your dad’s shadow in this house any more” , yells and cries Pavithra… taking her into his arms and consoling her, Rajesh says “take it is Pavithra.. I can understand your feelings.. ok, you have a point.. you want to see me as you are.. not as your husband.. ok,, I will go to my room and come back.. give me a minute”

Rajesh quickly goes to his room and comes back with a small bag.. he changed into lungee

He sat on the floor for tuition.. understanding that Anu also sat with her books..

Looking at Pavithra , Rajesh says “darling.. from on tuition is for you also.. you are still young, why waste time gossiping , shopping , chatting.. learn some simple HR policies .. you can get a job easily as HR and admin.. men like me need to see a beautiful HR manager like you in office.. with your beauty and mind, you can easily get a job.. it will help Anu also as she needs to take care of her things herself without depending on you.. dear.. my philosophy is simple.. work hard.. fuck hard.. life is short.. don’t think of this and that… you like someone spread your pussy.. there is no one in this world to say no when a beautiful woman like you spreads her pussy.. sleeping with any random person is wrong.. sleeping with someone you liked.. is not wrong.. its right.. your right ..”

Every word of his is a gem.. they are spellbound by his wisdom.. he stops with a final word..”Darling.. if you go to work you may find some one who can be your husband and Anu’s father… she also needs her father at this age.. she will feel more secured in her life and don’t commit mistakes like she did with her BF.. atleast for her sake you need a husband”

Pavithra also sits on the floor and opens her phone to read some HR related stuff… meanwhile Rajesh orders some books online for her.. he says its my return gift.. she knows what gift he and Anu need to give him..

Ok.. serious time.. tuition time.. Anu , not knowing his discipline and rules sits inappropriately showing her panty and boobs.. he said many times to sit right and focus on studies ,.. not luring him.. but still being a teenager she has that little naughtiness in her mind , so once a while she leans forward to show her hanging melons and sits with one leg pulled up , showing her panty from wide open skirt..

After the tuition time is over.. he gets up and says “Anu you need discipline .. when I am in tuition class, I need 100% focus on studies.. after tuition whatever you do is your wish.. in spite of telling so many times you took it easy… if I don’t punish you , this will repeat ..i am a military man.. discipline is a must.. so.. get up dear.. be ready for my punishment .. Pavithra, forget she is your daughter.. if I do something to Anu , its for both of your benefit.. you also will get same punishment if you do same mistake in tuition class.. but you did exactly what you need to do.. focus on studies..asking relevant doubts in between and minding your dress and posture .. in work you wont bend and show your boobs to every one right ? same thing here..”

He pulls Anu by her hair and drags her on the floor and throws her on the sofa there.. they both are stunned by his acts.. till now he behaved like such a nice gentle man .. now different mood and avathaar.. he removes his lungee displaying nine inch long hanging dick which is half a sleep and sat on the sofa.. pulling her roughly he throws her on his lap.. with her face down and her hips on his lap.. he looks at her tender ass cheeks and slaps them hard.. “you bitch.. you need your ego to be tamed.. your tender body and smooth skin, falling hair, golden color body.. I need a fucking hot girl like you to quench my foot long dick’s desire.. Anu dear, just close your eyes and enjoys my punishment”, he slaps hard one more time.. ouch.. yells Anu..

Pavithra is sitting on chair opposite to them and watching them curiously

The transparent gown which is not able to hide any of her beauty is being torn apart by him.. “you bitch.. you are not even fully grown up and you are wearing such sexy dress to reveal your beautiful body.. why wear even this.. from now on sit nude in my tuition class.. god gave you this beautiful body to satisfy us male egos.. pch.. I will eat your ass hole.. pussy .. boobs.. lips.. every inch of your beauty is mine.. I will kiss, you should enjoy.. I will bite, you should not cry.. I will like, you should encourage .. I will torture, hit , bite.. do anything I like.. you should enjoy.. “

He has thrown away the torn night gown and looking at the nude body, he puts his fingers into her ass hole.. spreading her ass cheeks with other hand… slowly inserts one finger .. ouch… more deeper.. he starts pumping hard with one finger up and down.. her juices are flowing.. bitch is enjoying.. ha.. another finger .. tight ass hole is welcoming his rough fingers and getting ready to be mauled.. fingers are better than his 4 inch wide , 12 inch long dick.. my god.. how that dick will go inside such a tiny hole.. shittt.. shivering with that thought..

He is roughly fucking her ass with three fingers and in between slapping her ass cheeks with other palm.. in between he lifts her light body up and smells and bites her ass cheeks and licks her tiny ass hole , spreading his saliva .. making his fingers go easily now.. the bitch is fucked in her ass hole by her BF.. its evident , that’s why not much pain .. after playing with her ass for another five minutes, he removes his hand and puts his fingers into her mouth, asking her to lick her own own ass juices.. she is happing licking , sucking, biting his fingers passionately .. looking at her daughter’s eagerness and her involvement in the whole act, Pavithra is stunned.. this is a different angle and perspective..Anu is not a kid any more.. she needs to be taken care well from now on..

Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
What a philosophy. Work hard fuck hard live a whore life. This bastard is using them as typical sluts in the name of love.
[+] 1 user Likes jiivajothii's post
Like Reply
Well deserved treatment for Anu and next pavitra.
[+] 1 user Likes veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply
(21-07-2024, 12:00 PM)jiivajothii Wrote: What a philosophy. Work hard fuck hard live a whore life. This bastard is using them as typical sluts in the name of love.

thanks bro.. follow my other stories also
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
Anu

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-21-00-25-57-32-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply