Adultery Tuition Master (Updated on Sep 17)
Thanks everyone
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply
4 woman waiting for one dick.
[+] 1 user Likes sexycharan's post
Like Reply
Rajesh should stay in pavi house for few days and fuck mother and daughter alternatively and keep those cock hungry sluts happy.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilmalover's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
Read my other story

Adult Games
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
Awesome bro
[+] 1 user Likes Naveena komaali's post
Like Reply
Nice writing
[+] 1 user Likes Gitaranjan's post
Like Reply
Good one
[+] 1 user Likes Pattaasu Balu's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-08-22-58-35-64-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Sexy update
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
Wonderful
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
**** 12 ****

Anupama is in a trans.. looking at Rajesh semi hard thick military dick..  she got bitched by her boy friend recently and her old memories of being with a boy came back.. even though boy friend thoughts are traumatic , now Rajesh sir’s sincerity and the respect he gives to girls has made her pussy to start itching ..

After 2 minutes of deliberate display of his manhood, he pulls Anu into his lap and thrusts his dick between her thighs to see her reaction.. she is melting, moaning , hugging Rajesh.. one minute of bliss.. both are separated .. Rajesh throws her away and says “Anu, get up .. adjust your dress, I will drop you in your house”

Anu is disappointed and says “What happened sir.. this is part of the tuition only naa..” , can see disappointment in her eyes.. Rajesh is not talking.. he gets up, changes dress and pulls her up, adjusts her dress and takes her to her flat.. which 2 floors above.. in same apartment building..  Anu is puzzled, not expecting him to drop .. he rang the bell and Pavithra auntie opened the door.. she is looking stunning in black nightie with her full round mounds hugging tightly to her nightie which is not able to hide her beauty

“auntie, I cant teach Anu.. from tomorrow don’t send her to tuition” , he hands over Anu to auntie..  Pavithra is stunned.. “what happened Rajesh.. why this harsh decision ?” , he turned his back and about to leave without answering .. Pavithra held his hand and asks in a trembling voice “Rajesh.. after so many years I thought I found some one so dear to us who can solve our problems”.. not able to look into her eyes, he looks down and maintains silence.. after a minute, he slowly walks inside and sits on sofa..

“Anu, please go to your room and study.. I need to talk to your mom”

Both Anu, Pavitra are surprised by his words.. Pavithra looks at her daughter and moves her head asking her to go inside..

Anu goes to her room and closes the door..

Pavithra opening the fridge , asks him Coke or Thums up ?  He says milk looking at her huge melons.. Pavithra is stunned.. Rajesh is talking boldly looking at my huge breasts.. He is difficult to understand.. He has distanced himself from Anu, but trying to be close to me..

Pavithra smiles naughtily and says.. “oh ok.. so you like milk.. not oranges ..hahaha..” , she comes and sits next to him on sofa.. leaning on him she says “now tell me what you want”

Rajesh politely takes away her head and says “Anutie.. I am not a gentleman like you are thinking.. I cant handle Anu in tuition”

Pavithra still trying to come closer to him , says “You tell what happened and then lets figure out next steps”

“Auntie .. don’t send Anu to strangers even to gentle man looking men like me.. she is very innocent and can be easily trapped and she is very vulnerable .. with just 2 days of acquittance , I could fuck her if I wanted.. she has strong desire on cocks.. she wants extreme happiness from boys.. she is not aware that she is not that matured to handle boys.. its not his BF mistake to deceive her.. Anu is innocent young beautiful angel.. protect her auntie.. everybody wont be like me”

Pavithra is shocked.. he is very straight forward and open to discuss this sensitive matter with me

“so.. you could have fucked her today.. why you didn’t fuck her then ? you are a gentleman”

“no.. I am not a gentleman.. I want to fuck her.. but not in my room.. but in your house.. with your knowledge..”

Again Pavithra is shocked.. this guy is a gem.. touch to read his mind..

“ha.. ha.. so you are directly me that I want to fuck your daughter in front me.. you don’t have shame ? what if I complain to security officer?”

“Anutie you cant do that as i know you want your daughter to be fucked by me.. “

“how do you know ?”

“no mother would send her daughter in such short skimpy dress”

“ok.. Rajesh.. I cant say lie to you and escape.. your kindness and helping nature and the way Kalyani spoke so high about you, I have a hope you would counsel her and make her a good girl like Kalyani and also you told you know some friends in Singapore who can bring my husband back..”

“auntie.. don’t cry.. I can understand your situation .. all I am saying is protect Anu.. till I change her.. I wanted to change her, counsel her in my room only, but seeing her innocence and beauty my dick was not listening to me and Anu has succumbed to my dick completely .. yes, I want to fuck her.. but not clandestinely in my room.. but in your house and that too after changing her..”

“great Rajesh.. ok you can carry on with your plans.. so tuition will be in our house then?”

“yes.. Kalyani doesn’t need any tuition as she can do things on her own”

“ok. We can ask her to come here .. it will help”

“ok.. no issues”

“ok.. then you want milk.. my milk?”

“Auntie.. looking at mammoth boobs I said so.. don’t mean literally..”

“chi.. you don’t have any shame Rajesh to talk like this ? is it my fault to have such huge boobs”

“you told.. I want all aunties to be like you .. huge melons.. unable to hook top three hooks.. wearing transparent nighties with pencil sharp nipples piercing the gown and huge melons popping out of the gown.. looking at your beauty made my dick dance the day I saw in Kalyani house”

“Rajesh.. you talk dirty like this .. I can feel itchiness there.. you wont mind dining”

“where?”

“chhi… you are spoiled man without wife having all these dirty thoughts..”

“I don’t have wife.. you don’t have husband”

(Pavithra is shocked by his words).. few minutes of silence..

Then came Anu from her in night dress… when mom is like this how daughter would be different.. she is wearing very vey short and skinny gown that’s not able to cover any private part.. looking her his dick started dancing.. looking at his bulge.. Pavithra whispers in his ears “dine at Y.. you have two pussies to eat” .. Rajesh is not in a mood to say no… “Auntie I am hungry.. will eat in your house today.. I didn’t make my dinner yet”

Anupama jumps in joy and says “Rajesh, you should have dinner here at our house.. mom makes nice chicken curry”

“Anu dear.. today I wont eat non veg”

“why ? “

“Soujanya also doesn’t eat non veg today”

“who is she?”

“my wife”

Few minutes of silence.. after a while, Pavithra gets up and says “ok, I will make tamarind rice, that’s quick.. ok.. Anu give Rajesh company , I will go to kitchen”

Pavithra goes to kitchen.. Anu comes and sits next to Rajesh.. she is little angry the way he has cut short the tuition.. Rajesh is looking at her .. beautiful smile and nice flower design gown making her look still younger… “Anu, you will look beautiful in school uniform with two pony tails.. “ , pulling her into his strong arms and crushing her… she is shocked he is not afraid of mom.. doing all this here.. looking into her innocent eyes, he caresses her cheeks and says “dear.. don’t trust any man just like that.. I am not a gentle man..ask Kalyani”..

She kisses his hand and says “if I don’t trust you, whom I can trust in this world.. yes, Kalyani told me about your relationship.. I am happy for her.. I want exactly that kind and love and happiness from you.. that’s why my eyes brightened looking at your mammoth dick.. “

Rajesh putting his hand into her gown from inside and clubbing her boobs , pinching her erect nipples, he says “don’t worry dear.. I promised your mom, I will fuck you in front of her”.. she is almost fainted… she heard about his brave ness but this is too much..”so you want to fuck my mom also?”

Rajesh kissing her tender lips .. “darling.. you can say so.. If your mom wants me, I want her.. if you want me , I want you.. it’s a promise given to Kalyani that I will bring cheers into your lives.. its possible with my dick and mind.. “

The way he is talking that day is not very far away.. with her skinny body getting crushed in his arms, she is unable to bear his strength and is willing to lay down spreading her pussy to be eaten before the dinner is ready.. such is the heat he is generating..
With the dirty talk and gentle kisses pinches, he made her sweat in her pussy already.. in such a transparent gown her trimmed triangle is visible with few droplets dripping from her tender pussy lips..

Meanwhile Pavithra yells from kitchen .. Anu.. come and set the dining table.. food is ready
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

Like Reply
Super update. What a sluts the mother and daughter are.
[+] 1 user Likes Vicky Viknesh's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Jayam Ramana's post
Like Reply
Very nice, now the title can be changed as Sluts of Tuition master Smile
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
No mom will agree to make her daughter sleep with another man. This bitch must be a crack.
[+] 1 user Likes Deepak Sanjeev's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes Rockket Raja's post
Like Reply
Very hot update
[+] 2 users Like hornyfromchennai's post
Like Reply
This night is going to be a memorable one for pavitra and anu.
[+] 2 users Like veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply