Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What is your kinkiest fantasy?
i like drinking pee straight from pussy
[+] 2 users Like arryn's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Want to watch my wife fuck with old man preferably my family Uncle or neighbor uncle
[+] 3 users Like Jeev_89's post
Like Reply
(22-12-2018, 10:38 PM)Sindhu Wrote: hai my fantasies are...fucked by a '. man....old man..and nigro

I too fucked a '. girl she is below 20, her body is perfect. What I dreamed in my life got at the age of 60. I enjoyed her from 2011 to 2013.
Like Reply
fucking my saali with wife joining the session
Like Reply
fucking my hot 25 year old sister
[+] 1 user Likes weed_brain's post
Like Reply
I want to fuck at an open place like on a beach or nearby a river...

I want to visit on a nude beach and get nude in open but alas we don't have such a place in India and it's not even legal here...

I like exhibitionist fantasies...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes honeysingh427's post
Like Reply
Like Reply
Fuck my friends mom.... chubby with big boobs and ass
[+] 1 user Likes Auntylover1466's post
Like Reply
I have fantasy to fuck my slutty bhabhi and keep her naked whole day.
Like Reply
I wanna see my horny young wife getting humiliated and roughly gangbanged by big cocked goons in public
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
(27-12-2018, 11:41 AM)juicypineapple Wrote: to see some really hot women i know to be fucked roughly by guys, mainly they getting exploited and unwillingly surrender to them. they use them to full extent and fuck the hell out of them.

Like fuck them without mercy??
Like Reply
i have got multiple wierd fantasies, some are 

1) making my best friends wife Mary suck my ass hole.. like literally spread my ass and make her lick the inner ass hole and i want her to go kiss him, and he should smell the smell of my ass in her tongue and mouth...and she should look at me while she kiss him

2) i wanna fuck my wife beofre an audience, like perverts watching us and jerking off ther cocks  looking at us fucking....

3) my wifes sister, i want to fuck her and fill her pussy with my cum and then , ask her to go to her husband without cleaning the cum in her cunt

4) taking my wife to a vacation in a island where no one knows us, and then making her wear as skimpy clothes as possible, that shows off her " hubbys slut " tatoo in her upper ass to anyone who stare at her,

these are just some of the fantasies that comes to my mind
everything is collected from internet unless said so... copyright belongs to the original uploader.
[+] 1 user Likes kingjoker's post
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 02:45 PM)kingjoker Wrote: i have got multiple wierd fantasies, some are 

1) making my best friends wife Mary suck my ass hole.. like literally spread my ass and make her lick the inner ass hole and i want her to go kiss him, and he should smell the smell of my ass in her tongue and mouth...and she should look at me while she kiss him

2) i wanna fuck my wife beofre an audience, like perverts watching us and jerking off ther cocks  looking at us fucking....

3) my wifes sister, i want to fuck her and fill her pussy with my cum and then , ask her to go to her husband without cleaning the cum in her cunt

4) taking my wife to a vacation in a island where no one knows us, and then making her wear as skimpy clothes as possible, that shows off her " hubbys slut " tatoo in her upper ass to anyone who stare at her,

these fantasies are awesome and worth trying... I would love to try no. 4 with my wife too... and I want her to enjoyyy showing her body in public...
Like Reply
1- Wanna see my wife suck cocks at a gloryhole
2- Want her to wear skimpy bikini and let strangers stare at her while she talks to them 
3- expose in tight see thru nightie to electrician or hotel boy
Like Reply
To fuck my wife and sister in a threesome.

Also wanna see them getting used by my friends while i watch.
[+] 1 user Likes weed_brain's post
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 02:45 PM)kingjoker Wrote: i have got multiple wierd fantasies, some are 

You may go to Krabi or Phi-Phi Island in Thailand to fulfill fantasy no 4.
Like Reply
1. Watching My Wife Fucked by a Nigro
2. Watching My Wife in a hot saree in s street
Like Reply
(30-12-2018, 02:38 PM)Rajesh Kumar Wrote: 1. Watching My Wife Fucked by a Nigro
2. Watching My Wife in a hot saree in s street

Nice one hope first one happens to my wife also
Second one she do may times and enjoys
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
Experience the feel of incest sex. never had any real experience though except watching sis nude few times and mastrubating. I want it by mutual approval, know its hard - but still the fantasy is there
[+] 2 users Like saj's post
Like Reply
1. Use my gf or a stranger in crowded bus or short distance train infront of other male. I will take her in proper wearing of saree and bang her infront of all and allow others to use her as a slut infront of me. All must cum on her and on her saree. I would not allow anyone to cum inside her. Allow people to take her panty, bra, blouse and petticoat. I will take back her in saree only wet by cum.
Take her in public with wearing that cum saree only and nothing under it.
2. Take pics of the above and make one album of it.
Like Reply