Poll: Choose your favourite actress
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anushka Shetty
13.21%
7 13.21%
Nayanthara
5.66%
3 5.66%
Samantha
5.66%
3 5.66%
Keerthy Suresh
5.66%
3 5.66%
Kajal Aggarwal
7.55%
4 7.55%
Trisha
1.89%
1 1.89%
Asin
7.55%
4 7.55%
Aishwarya Rai
3.77%
2 3.77%
Katrina kaif
3.77%
2 3.77%
Priyanka Arul Mohan
3.77%
2 3.77%
Pooja Hegde
3.77%
2 3.77%
Regina Cassandra
3.77%
2 3.77%
Sree Leela
3.77%
2 3.77%
Rukmini Vasanth
1.89%
1 1.89%
Disha patani
7.55%
4 7.55%
Shraddha Kapoor
5.66%
3 5.66%
Alia Bhatt
1.89%
1 1.89%
Tamanna Bhatia
5.66%
3 5.66%
Jhanvi Kapoor
3.77%
2 3.77%
Raashi khanna
3.77%
2 3.77%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Haunted Palace Queen and a Hero Adventures
Heart 
cool2 Heart happy

It's a fantasy story already written in past name as ghost adventutes with celebrities...
Now it's rewriting with current situation 
[+] 1 user Likes krishkj's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 20240709-080952.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 20240709-073237.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like krishkj's post
Like Reply
[Image: 20240709-073257.jpg]
[Image: 20240709-072141.jpg]
[Image: 20240708-215021.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 20240630-220311.jpg]
[Image: 20240703-213245.jpg]
[Image: 20240707-074501.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 20240709-073257.jpg]

In the tranquil morning of August 21, 2020, Anushka Shetty stood at the expansive veranda of her luxurious bungalow nestled in one of the poshest areas along the OMR in Chennai. The bungalow, adorned with modern architecture and surrounded by manicured gardens, was a serene retreat from the bustling city life. Anushka, renowned for her stellar performances in South Indian cinema, had made this elegant abode her sanctuary, away from the glitz and glamor of the film industry.

She had woken up early, the sun casting a gentle glow over the landscaped grounds, when she reached for her phone. Anushka's brows furrowed in annoyance as she dialed her husband Arjun's number once again, only to hear the familiar voice message that his phone was unreachable. Arjun, newly ascended to the esteemed ranks of ace directors in South Indian cinema, had ventured into creating Hollywood-style movies, following the illustrious footsteps of directors like Shankar and Rajamouli. His recent successes had kept him occupied with shoots and meetings, often taking him away from their tranquil abode.

Anushka's irritation grew as she paced the elegant corridors of their bungalow, her thoughts racing. She wondered where Arjun could possibly be, given that they hadn't spoken since the previous evening. Little did she know, a series of unexpected events were unfolding elsewhere.

Arjun knew that if he attended the call, his wife would scold him for missing their wedding anniversary wish at midnight. He had been busy with the CGI work for superstar Mahesh Babu's new science fiction film at a Hollywood studio in New York. Meanwhile, his brother Krishna, known as Krish, arrived at the airport entrance with beautiful flowers to receive him. Arjun walked slowly, worried about whether to answer his wife Anushka Shetty's call. As he pondered, Krish came near, noticing Arjun’s preoccupied and worried expression. Arjun was so deep in thought about Anushka that he failed to notice his brother's arrival. Krish greeted him and observed his brother's troubled face.

[Image: images-268.jpg]
Like Reply
"Hey, bro! Any problem?" Krish asked, noticing the phone ringing silently in Arjun's hand.

Arjun sighed. "Yeah, bro. Last night, I missed wishing Anushka for our wedding anniversary. Now she's calling me continuously to scold me for it."

Krish smiled and patted Arjun on the shoulder. "Oh, that’s the problem? Don't worry, bro. Come with me. I have a surprise for you both—a trip to the Kerala border as my gift for your first wedding anniversary."

"Thanks, bro. Let's move now," Arjun replied, feeling slightly relieved.

They got into their BMW and drove along ECR Road. On the way, Arjun realized he had forgotten to buy a gift for Anushka in New York due to his tight work schedule. He asked Krish to stop at a jewelry shop, and Krish obliged, stopping at the famous Jos Alukkas jewelry store. They were warmly welcomed by the manager and soon found themselves browsing the jewelry section, where many beautiful pieces caught their eyes.

Krish, with the help of a salesgirl, selected the perfect gifts for his sister-in-law, while Arjun, not very familiar with modern trends, chose a beautiful belly chain for Anushka. Finally, they paid for five pieces of jewelry, leaving Arjun confused about why Krish was paying for so many. As they left the store and got back into the car, Krish noticed Arjun's confusion.

"Those extra pieces are for my new girlfriend, bro. Don't worry about it," Krish explained, placing the jewelry separately in the dashboard compartment.

Just then, Krish received a reminder message for a night shoot from Gautam Vasudev Menon (GVM). He used the latest software in the car dashboard to read the message. After reading, he called GVM to greet him.

"Good morning, sir. Thanks for the reminder about the shoot," Krish said.

"Good morning, Krish. Can you inform Pooja about the shoot? I sent her a message, but it wasn't delivered. I'm busy with editing and music work," GVM replied.

"It's my pleasure, sir. I'll inform her. Arjun is with me. Do you want to speak to him?" Krish asked, switching to loudspeaker.

Arjun took the phone and spoke with GVM for a few minutes before the call ended abruptly.

After the call, Arjun asked, "Is there any shooting now?"

Krish smiled. "No, bro, just a night scene. GVM sir was just reminding me."

"Is it a climax shoot?" Arjun inquired.

Krish laughed. "No, brother. It's a romance and intimate scene, leading to the climax."

Arjun chuckled. "Don't get too involved with the heroine, Pooja ," he said, laughing.

"I'm not overdoing it, bro. If they ask me to give my best, what can I do?" Krish replied, driving at 90 km/h. They chatted for a few more minutes. Arjun felt surprised that Anushka hadn't called again since he met Krish (because Krish had texted her, saying, "Arjun is with me, make Biryani at home"). Arjun grew nervous as they approached their home area.
[+] 3 users Like krishkj's post
Like Reply
[Image: images-269.jpg]

Anushka was waiting at the entrance of the house, looking furious like an angry bird, wearing a new branded saree that suited her beautifully. Arjun's romantic mood from a few minutes ago vanished upon seeing her red, angry face.

Krish patted his brother on the back. "Come on, get out of the car." He then handed the gifts to Anushka before Arjun could give her his gift. She calmed down slightly. Arjun tried to slip inside the house like a cat, but Krish signaled to Anushka, who quickly noticed and chased Arjun. Before he realized, she grabbed his ear and twisted it, causing him pain.

"Ow! Ow! Anu, please!" Arjun shouted in pain, as their parents came out and encouraged Anushka to punish him more.

Arjun looked at Krish for help, but Krish just smiled. "The sheep is caught, Anni (sister-in-law), cut the Biryani," he joked.

After a lot of pleading and apologies, Arjun explained his situation for the last two days and how he got a last-minute ticket. Anushka finally let go of him and asked him to get ready for breakfast.

Arjun, down on one knee, presented the jewelry box and said, "I love you, Anu." His parents had gone to the temple, and Krish had gone inside his room for bathing. Anushka and Arjun hugged and shared a few kisses on their cheeks before Arjun went to room for a quick bath. He came to the dining table, where Anushka served him food. He playfully touched her hips as she served him.
Like Reply
[Image: Bm-Ro-LMj-CYAAP4-N.jpg]

After bathing Krish entered the room back from bathroom same time bus phone rings, so he receiving a call from Samantha.

They discussed their next movie directed by A.R. Murugadoss (ARM), a spy-oriented film, and talked about adjusting their movie date schedules. After a long discussion, Samantha asked him to come over to her place, but Krish declined, citing his night shoot.

"Take your time. I'll be waiting," Samantha said.

"I have a night shoot today. We'll meet some other day. Don't wait for me," Krish replied, ending the call.

Krish then called ARM to discuss the clashing dates. ARM assured him there was no problem and asked him to convey his wishes to the couple. They spoke about their usual topics before ending the call.

Feeling hungry, Krish went to the dining table and gave the flight tickets to Arjun and Anushka, explaining the timings. He took his food and ate in his room, letting the couple enjoy their breakfast together.

Krish finished his breakfast and decided to call Pooja . She was happily helping her mom in the kitchen when she received Krish's call.
Like Reply
[Image: images-271.jpg]
Like Reply
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
(09-07-2024, 01:16 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Good start

thanks thanks buddy  Namaskar
Like Reply
[Image: images-272.jpg]

"Hey, Pooja! Tonight's shoot details are out. Are you ready?" Krish asked with a playful tone.
Pooja's voice perked up. "Krish, don't disappoint me today. You know how you tease," she teased back, kissing him over the phone.
Krish chuckled. "Sorry, dear. I'll make sure you're satisfied today. Don't worry." They exchanged a few more words in double entendre before ending the call.
Feeling content with how the morning was unfolding, Krish heard laughter outside. It was his younger cousins, Siva and Raju, his aunt's sons. He went out and greeted them warmly before they could react. They chatted about their respective love lives until Anushka and Arjun joined them outside.
Siva and Raju presented gift boxes to the couple, and they all discussed movies while enjoying sweets and ice cream served by Anushka. Excusing herself, Anushka went inside to pack a few outfits for their upcoming trip.
Arjun engaged his brothers in conversation, discussing Siva's new sci-fi movie with Shankar and Raju's studies in robotic engineering. Eventually, feeling tired, Arjun excused himself and left.
Krish continued chatting with Siva and Raju. When asked about his parents, Krish mentioned they were at the temple. Steering the conversation, Krish brought up Shiva's rumored romance with his co star Sreeleela...
"We're just friends, bro. Who said we're in love?" Shiva chuckled nervously.

[Image: 0bccb392c1b251570457d215df42feb5.jpg]

Krish grinned knowingly. "I know, Shiva. I've seen you both roaming around the city at night." He showed them a well-captured picture on his phone of Shiva and Sreeleela on the beach at night, taken by a friend with a high featured camera.
Like Reply
Raju burst out laughing at Siva's expense. Krish then showed Raju a video of him kissing a debut actress in a nightclub.
Raju was shocked. "How did you get this? And who knows about this?"
Krish shrugged nonchalantly. "My friends have their ways.you know my friend Murugan right he gave it to me before its hit the media. Accept it, Shiva. You're in love with her," Krish teased.
Shiva pleaded with Krish to keep it secret until they were ready to announce it.

Meanwhile Raju anxiously asked Krish to delete his video and pictures,but Krrish said it's already deleted so chill bro...

After settling the gossip, they talked about family matters. Shiva then prodded Krish about his rumored relationship with Pooja.
Krish grinned. "Yes, it's true. Maybe something will happen between us. I'm not sure about more progress between us."
Siva and Raju were surprised by Krish's candidness about his personal life. Meanwhile, Krish's parents returned home, and his mom greeted them with a traditional welcome, applying temple prasadam on their foreheads. His dad retired to his room for rest, while Krish mom went to the kitchen to prepare food for everyone.

[Image: Neelambari-Acharya-Movie-Song-jpg-webp.webp]
Like Reply
[Image: anushka-shetty-prabhas-images-photos-768x399.jpg]

Meanwhile, upstairs, Anushka changed into more comfortable attire—maxi and shorts—before Arjun entered the room without knocking. Anushka scolded him lightly, but Arjun ignored her and locked the door. He hugged her from behind and kissed the bare skin on her back.
Anushka moaned softly, "Just rest, dear. Save your energy for tonight in Kerala."
Arjun continued kissing her neck and turned her around to kiss her lips passionately. Their tongues danced as they exchanged saliva, deeply lost in each other's embrace. Arjun slid his hand under her shorts, feeling her warm skin and panties. He playfully spanked her bare bottom before her breasts pressed against his chest.
Just as things heated up, Arjun received a call from Mahesh. He reluctantly pulled away, leaving Anushka to catch her breath and adjust her attire shyly. She lay on the bed, cooling off with the air conditioner's remote.
Arjun took the call outside, assuring Mahesh that everything was on track with the film. Mahesh wished him well and shared a friendly chat before ending the call. Arjun returned to find Anushka fast asleep. He drank water and lay beside her, hugging her from behind as they both drifted into a peaceful sleep.
Downstairs, the brothers continued their discussion on cinema and studies as their sisters arrived simultaneously.

[Image: D3-OS8o-NVYAAGTJ3.jpg]

To be continued on weekend..
Like Reply
The story is very interesting. The illustrations are also very beautiful. I am looking forward to reading the next parts, krishkj. Watch more Shinshou Genmukan 2 on hentai 3d
[+] 1 user Likes ingridguerci94's post
Like Reply
(10-07-2024, 07:50 AM)ingridguerci94 Wrote: The story is very interesting. The illustrations are also very beautiful. I am looking forward to reading the next parts, krishkj.

Thank you very much for your valuable comment buddy keep supporting... I try to post further updates in coming days depends on my free time... Namaskar
Like Reply
[Image: Anushka-Launches-INTEX-Aqua-Smartphone-P...ree-13.jpg]

Next updates in a day stay tune
Like Reply
[Image: Bathra-movie-photos-22.jpg]

Family Introduction:
Krish and Arjun hailed from a middle-class family. Their father, Vijaya Kumar, a retired army man, received a modest pension, while their mother, Shanthi, managed the household. Their elder sister, Lakshmi, settled in Vellore with her husband, an army man.
Krish initially pursued aeronautical engineering but switched to the film industry due to his passion for storytelling. He teamed up with Arjun to direct their first film, a fantasy-based adventure starring Anushka. Despite initial challenges casting established actors, Arjun convinced Krish to act in the film. Krish, with a disciplined gym routine, quickly learned the ropes and delivered exceptional performances, earning praise alongside Arjun and Anushka.
During a crucial smooching scene with Anushka, tensions rose when Arjun grew frustrated with repeated takes. Eventually, following Anushka's suggestion, Arjun performed the scene himself as a body double for Krish. What began as a scripted kiss evolved into an intimate moment captured by the cameras, unnoticed by both until the crew called cut.
Krish, upset by the incident and Arjun's earlier scolding, briefly retreated to his caravan. Upon returning to shooting set and interrupting their smoothing scene due to too long time taking....

Later Arjunn and Anushka nadvertently sparked a deeper connection between Arjun and Anushka due to that, leading to their romantic involvement over the next few years and their eventual marriage in 2019.

Meanwhile Krish's acting career flourished with diverse roles, earning him a reputation as a charismatic playboy on set. He also penned compelling scripts for Arjun, who quickly ascended to become an ace director.

Anushka, at the pinnacle of her career, opted for cameo roles post-marriage, declining full-length offers due to her understanding of the film industry dynamics and her commitment to her marriage life with Arjun.

Arjun, having directed Anushka in their first film together, was aware of her past involvements in the industry. Despite initial familial concerns exacerbated by Krish's involvement, their marriage received approval from both families and was celebrated grandly.

Later They settled in Chennai permanantely where Krish and Arjun's unwavering bond continued various way due to their entertainment field.

In addition to Siva and Raju, their cousins pursuing careers in entertainment, Krish and Arjun's family dynamics evolved over time. Their mother's strained relationship with her sisters, driven by societal status, improved as Krish and Arjun gained prominence in the industry.

[Image: images-276.jpg]
[Image: images-277.jpg]
screenshot link online
Like Reply
[Image: EQMTb-RNUYAAQ2q-A.jpg]

To be continued soon...
Like Reply