Fantasy **** Adult Games ****
Guys,  first of all thanks  a lot for your excellent support to my stories in English, Telugu sections. You can follow my stories by clicking my id

Now i am encouraged to start a new story which is based on family drama, fantasy, fun.  Don't look for logic , look for magic and there will be plenty.  There will be hard core sex scenes and some between family members, those who don't like this type of content , please stay away

My style is write in a language that we are speak and write.. not grammatical or text book or novel type English.. i will use simple vocabulary and some desi words in between.

My speed is as good as yours... if you support, like, comment .. my pen will be faster or else it will be slow.. on an average every week one update will be there...this story has scope for 100 episodes at least, provided you guys encourage me.. this is not a one way street , i write , you read , you tell, i will listen, i will tweak... i am not writing for myself.. i am writing for you.. so tell what you want and i will incorporate those ideas

finally.. 

this is a fictitious , imaginative story and some content involves sex between family members and some content involves hard core sex involving multiple characters and all the characters are over 18 years and don't link age with their studies or behavior  biological age and physical age are two different things..

while it is fantasy , there will be family drama and emotions ..

ok, enough of my ranting ... will upload first episode today itself

(as i type fast sometimes there will be typos, i may not have time to correct them, i am  writing to entertain the readers, not to get literature award.. so be patient with my typos)
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Weekly assignments

Week 1 :  Suresh, Subhadra, Sushma, Surendra .. in Bhavana , out Subhadra to Bhoopathy, Bhargavi , Bhavana , Bhavesh house
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
Reserved - 2
Like Reply
Looking awesome, please start the story sir
Like Reply
-1-

This story takes place in a metropolitan city. In the heart of the city there is a 3 storied building with 9 families living there. Three floors, each floor having 3 flats. Since all them work in same MNC , they all pooled the funds together , formed a society , bought land and built this beautiful building long back.. since then their kids grew up and all of them having great fun living in that building. As they accumulated lot of money recently they bought a big farm house also in the out skirts..

Once in a quarter they have a picnic in the farm house and enjoy the whole day.. When kids are younger they used to enjoy a lot participating in the games.. but as they are becoming older , their interest in those kids games is lost.. even the adults have same typical games like rope pulling, anthyakshari , in and out …

As interest is waning , the response and attendance has come down a lot in recent times.. also kids are not mingling with each other they are stuck in their social media chats and phones..

The association secretory Santhosh is worried and in one of those picnics expresses the same.. he asks for suggestions

“Uncle.. who wants these type of old games.. there is no fun and are boring..”

“ok .. beta.. tell what you want then”

“uncle .. lets do one thing , lets seek 2 volunteers and give this assignment to them, let them come up with ideas”

“why don’t you be one of them since you seem to be bored with this format”

“no issues uncle.. I will be there.. I need one more.. hey, Amala you want to work with me”

“no Hari.. I wont trust you”

“what happened beta.. Hari is a nice boy”

“ha.. he looks like that.. you guys don’t know what he does in college bus.. he always presses my boobs from behind”

“isssss.. why are they allowing boys and girls to sit together”

“uncle.. this is not school bus.. this is college bus.. we all sit together.. in class also.. you will be shocked, Padmini sits on the lap of Suresh in the bus and you know these bumpy roads…”

“hmm.. anyway lets comeback to our subject”

“Amala, if you are not interested , its fine.. I will look for another girl”

“rey.. why do you need only girls.. why not boys”

“Amala.. keep quite or else I will tell your episode with science teacher”

“ok.. ok.. take your jigiri dosth Harshini”

“you don’t need to tell my name Amala.. I am always with Hari.. but since you guys always feel jealous about us, I want to give chance to another girl.. if no one is coming forward I and Hari will work on this”

“beta.. we have trust on you both… you make a beautiful pair and you guys have very good understanding.. go ahead and comeback with a super duper plan”

“ok.. uncle.. tomorrow night 9 PM , lets meet at the apartment terrace.. ok?”

“ok”

… … ….

As expected every one assembles next day 9 PM on the terrace
Harshini starts the conversation.. she is very active and articulate and knows how to impress anyone

“ok.. first of all good evening to all of you.. we all have a problem in our society”

“osey.. stop that non sense and come to the subject”

“who is that coward .. Amar, is it you ? come here rey.. stand next to me”

“its ok beta.. leave him.. lets focus on the subject”

“no uncle , I want seriousness in every one..orey Amar come here and stand on your knees here”

Amar knows Harshini means business .. she doesn’t want these type of silly things.. so he goes and kneels next to her.. and to everyone’s shock, she pulls his shorts exposing his hanging manhood.. all girls and aunties started laughing including his parents

“sorry Aparna auntie, I don’t like indiscipline .. when serious we should be serious , when in fun, have fun”

“ok ok Harshini, I have trust on you beta.. lets move on”

“ok.. listen carefully , this is a serious subject, I wont tolerate any cross talk , after I am done there will be Q&A”

“ok .. proceed”

“is there any one below 18 year old here ?”

No one is there

"Is there any one living with you who are below 18 year old ?”

No one is there

“cool.. I know we are all above 18 , but want to confirm.. this game we are going to play will last for a year.. all these days we use to play games on one day every quarter.. but this is a different game and every one MUST play.. before I proceed further, I need to get your nod on one important thing .. this game involves adult activities which may involve sex.. any one not comfortable ?”

Seetha raises her hand.. Harshini says you can leave Seetha now.. if you change your mind , we will add you to the list.. Seetha leaves

“I am not asking parents consent since we are all adults, but still if there is any parent who doesn’t want their kid to participate in this, raise your hand”

Two people raise their hands..

“ok.. I am giving 24 hours time to the kids to convince their parents to get the consent , if not you are out”

Those 4 kids look angrily at their parents

“ok.. if those parents don’t allow their kids, then those parents are also out”

All kids clap and express their happiness.. now one parent changes his mind and allows.. still there is one family to give consent

“ok.. rules are simple.. we have 9 families here.. and roughly 36 people.. every individual will get a chance to participate in this game which lasts for a week.. and also after 36 weeks, there will be group games and idea is to have this activity for 52 weeks.. ok, what do you do in that one week ?

We will draw lots and pick individuals.. there is another lot with list of activities .. the individual needs to pick his/her activity and perform that act as written there.. at the end of the week, the organizing team will interview the concerned and gives marks based on their performance.. group activity rules I will tell later.. important thing is to maintain confidentiality and the participant should not reveal what is the activity they are performing and there should be some surprise element to all.. now exceptions.. if any one has periods at that time, we will pick another.. also exams is not a reason to skip the activity and finally no one will ever force anything on anyone.. mutual consent is crucial , if we come to know about that they will be out of the game.. any questions ?”

Hari picks up “before questions, let me clear the air.. lot of doubting parents here.. lets think broadly.. I can clearly say all the kids are so disciplined and I can tell confidently no one lost their virginity yet.. girl or boy .. we all should be proud of our parents here who gave us that freedom.. ok, pressing boobs or light kiss or being cozy .. this is nothing these days.. in our college ground back side, I see some girls giving blow job to get the weed.. some boys fucking their girl friends and even worse some of them meet in the house itself in the name of sleep overs and have group sex with sisters and brothers and you will be shocked some uncles fuck their son’s girl friend.. society is like this.. I am not saying we also should do all these.. no.. but at same time we should not curb our natural feelings.. see.. Harshini removed Amar shorts in front of every one here.. that’s the freedom and trust we should have.. if I want to fuck Harshini or Amala or Siri I should fuck them in front of their parents with their consent.. not clandestine affairs or illegal multiple relations.. we are new generation kids.. our needs are different from yours.. if your sex life started after marriage.. ours is starting in school bus.. but I am not saying we should be irresponsible and start fucking every girl or auntie here.. we like, we fuck.. no need to explain to others..i can go on and on, let me stop here for Q&A”

Thunderous applause from kids and also parents..

“so .. Hari you say free sex is fine at your age ? have you seen the world ? do you know what happens if the girl becomes pregnant ?”

“auntie.. good question.. our 18 is your 28.. at the age of 18 we know what happens if you do sex.. before sex itself we think, decide and then perform.. I am not advocating for a free sex.. I respect girls like Seetha and I wish more girls are like that.. I want my wife to be virgin when I marry her.. but rare to get girls like Seetha.. auntie, sex doesn’t mean irresponsibility and its not about physical pleasure.. we do sex only when we both align ourselves on many matters”

“ok.. then 1 week is enough to understand other person and involve in sex ?”

“uncle.. all of us are born here in this building.. we all know each and every one.. Sudha auntie used to take me to tennis classes .. Mohan uncle taught me chess.. Sudhakar uncle used to leave their daughter in our house whenever they were going out of town.. we all knew each other so much.. I can tell the bra size of every auntie here.. no disrespect to their privacy but the point is we all know each other enough to decide on sex in one week.. I am not advocating an instantaneous sex , if uncle hugs my sister she may get aroused and want to be with uncle, that’s not the feeling I am advocating.. there is a 18 years of trust, love on all the kids here by all the parents and 25 years of trust and friendship among you all.. we are a closed knit society , there may be 9 families for legal reasons , but we are one family.. we share our joys, sorrows and everything “

“ok.. nice explanation..i want to participate in this game but don’t want to do it in front of my kids.. what to do”

“uncle.. its your choice , you can skip this game.. as I told we are one big family.. its not your family, my family.. you want to fuck someone in front of some one else, and you are not comfortable , then you will get less marks.. also sex is not mandatory thing ..”

“another question.. so by end of the year there will not be any virgin here right ?”

“yes.. except Seetha”

“ok.. so if someone has already have a relation how it will effect that”

"auntie, for example you have a relation with next door uncle and that next door uncle fucks your daughter in front of you and your daughter comes to know about relation, what happens ? is that the question ? this is the perfect time to wash out all your past sins..”

“orey Hari gaa.. one question.. as part of this game, I fuck your jigiri Harshini in front of you , what would be your feeling?”

“ha ha.. I don’t answer specific individual situations , ask about game rules .. not about each ones feelings”

‘so you are escaping.. giving lengthy bhaashan is fine but when it comes to you…”

“ok raa.. Bhushan gaa.. come and fuck Harshini tonight itself if she likes you .. I like Harshini , doesn’t mean she should have sex with me only.. if that’s the case I should not fuck your sister nor mom .. sorry auntie.. if I am fucking another pussy , Harshini can suck any other dick.. its as simple as that”

“ok , another question.. during exams , lets extend the period to 2 weeks as we need to focus on exams also”

“ok , no issues.. also 1 week is maximum time, if you finish your assignment in 1 day , we will start next batch.. any other question, lets take it offline.. no discussion on this in social media or friends.. we are doing it for our good .. so don’t spoil.. if you are not comfortable you can walk out any time.. “

Every one claps and hugs each other and congrats Hari, Harshini for this great idea.. so innovative and exciting..

First lot is picked tomorrow only… lets see what happens.. after couple of weeks every one will get more clarity

[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Nice starting
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-07-07-00-00-78-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Harshini
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-07-11-37-24-79-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Bhavana
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-07-06-50-34-58-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Sushma
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes Rockket Raja's post
Like Reply
(07-07-2024, 09:46 AM)opendoor Wrote:
Now i am encouraged to start a new story which is based on family drama, fantasy, fun.  Don't look for logic , look for magic and there will be plenty.  There will be hard core sex scenes and some between family members, those who don't like this type of content , please stay away
Good start
Can you reduce font size. 
9 families with about 36 people - looks to complex??
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(07-07-2024, 06:27 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Good start
Can you reduce font size. 
9 families with about 36 people - looks to complex??

at a time there will be only 4-5 characters , so there wont be any confusion .. games happen in sequence , so no issues

font is big on mobile or laptop ?
Like Reply
-2-

They want to keep the process of picking up participant and activities a low profile affair to keep  the suspense element high. To be fair , they asked Secretary to pick the participant name.. Hari, Harshini got the list of those whose birthday is falling in this month.. among them one name is picked by lots by secretary. Its Bhavana !!!

They called her to pick up the activity by lottery .. she picked up one chit and handed over to Hari.. He asked her to read it to herself

You need to identify a person that you should kiss (lip lock) within 24 hours and fuck him/her in a week. Then you need to stay in their flat for a week, but after you enter the flat  , you need to pick one of their family members to do the same in your flat. You should not reveal the activity to any one including the person you want to kiss and fuck..

Bhavana got 5 min to decide where she wants to go… but within she decided the name and informed the team.. Harshini giving her a hug wishes her good luck.. Hari also tried to do same and Bhavana offers her hand and says Hari, you did over action the other day, you don’t deserve my hug and she goes off.. Hari doesn’t care .. he hates the girls with attitude..  Harshini trying to control her laugh , looks at Hari and says .. dude.. I also felt you did lot of over action… Hari got angry and retorts you bitch.. you made that poor guy kneel naked in front of every one.. looks like you wanted to see his dick… Pressing his dick from the pant she says .. as long as this is there I don’t need another… meanwhile secretary uncle goes off

Ok, its time for action.. Bhavana wants to really surprise the guests.. if she goes with her bag with one week of clothes and stuff they will get doubt.. at least for a day until she kisses the person she wants to maintain the secrecy , in any case today is Friday and no college till Monday.. so she goes just like that without even picking up her inners.. she goes to the guest flat and knocks the door..

This is the flat of Suresh uncle.. his wife name is Subhadra and daughter name Sushma, son name Surendra..

(note to readers.. to avoid confusion, all the names in same family start with same alphabet.. in this case S)

Subhadra opens the door and Bhavana secretly reveals the activity in her ears. All others are inside in their rooms.. Subhadra immediately goes out to Bhavana’s flat

While entering the living room she yells “Hey, Sushma are you there”

Hearing her sweat voice Surendra, Suresh come out while Sushma is in bathroom. Time is 6 PM

Suresh asks Bhavana to sit and enquires about her dad.. “Uncle , he is fine and anyway you would have seen him in office today no” , she asks.. Suresh nodding his head says “no dear.. I have small headache, took leave” , while offering her juice.. she politely refuses “uncle.. I am also having slight headache and we should not drink juices”.  Surendra tries to make a joke and laughs “oh really .. I am also having headache , I just drank juice”

Bhavana looks at him angrily and goes and sits next to uncle on sofa and opens her phone and shows the doctor prescription.. “Uncle I am not telling lies.. I had my periods till yesterday and because of the aftermath I am having the headache..”

Suresh feeling uncomfortable says its ok Bhavan , I trust you .. don’t take Surendra’s words seriously .. he is always like that

Surendra got angry .. while walking off to his room utters “these girls have this one excuse for everything ..”

Suresh feels sorry for her and consoles her “Bhavana.. don’t take his words seriously .. god is unfair .. giving this four days of punishment to girls every month.. I know Bhavana how tough it is .. Sushma takes at least one day leave every month.. Bhavana, girls have to endure pain through out their life.. insulting words like this from irresponsible guys like Surendra .. unbearable pain while giving birth.. leaving parents behind and going off with an unknown person to an unknown family after wedding .. Bhavana.. its always unfair treatment and injustice to girls only.. boys don’t have any shame and no empathy.. relax baby.. “

Uncles comforting words are so soothing .. she looks at him and says with moist eyes “uncle .. there are very few like you who understands our pain.. you said so many things about pain… you forgot the first night pain.. if it turns out later that she has endured her pain and offered her virginity to an idiot who has already opened many seals by then.. that pain of getting cheated .. uncle.. world is unfair to girls.. only few loving souls like you understand this”

Suresh wanted to lay his hand around her shoulders and offer some comfort but feels shy and thinks inappropriate and stays away from that.. looking at his uneasiness, Bhavana says “uncle you are insulting me.. I am also like your daughter .. be friendly with me.. I feel so much happy listening to your wisdom.. uncle you saw since I was in diapers.. I might have grown up .. so is our bonding uncle.. you and my dad are close friends .. you used to tell me stories and put me to sleep.. uncle .. one request.. before Sushma comes “ , she raises her head and looking into his eyes and asks .. no .. begs..

Feeling uneasy and being in a position not to be close intimate like in her childhood .. he says “Bhavana, you should not ask.. you should demand.. tell what you want”

She takes his hand and puts it on hers and asks “promise me.. talking to you every minute is so precious and pleasurable to me uncle.. I want to spend more time with you like a baby.. like in childhood.. tell me bed time stories and put me to bed.. please.. I need that comfort.. I need those beautiful moments back uncle.. don’t think otherwise.. I will manage Sushma and auntie.. please.. before Sushma comes from her bathroom” , she is almost crying , begging and weeping..

Suresh saw the sincerity in her eyes.. he saw the genuine feelings in her face .. she is not faking .. she is not lying .. she is grown up adult now.. she knows what it means to be with a man like this.. even though I am so close to her and her family..

Suresh couldn’t say no and nods his head.. I will do my best to make you happy baby.. but don’t tell this to anyone..

Just after he completed his last word comes Sushma in her night dress.. wearing short gown till her thighs and opening up top button.. needless to say she is not wearing inners.. looking at Bhavana and being so cozy with her dad.. she feels jealous and says “hey Bhavana.. no one knows the trick to impress my dad than you.. you are the only girl who can be so close with my dad.. not even me..” , while sitting next to Suresh on other side..

Bhavana says .. laughingly… “nothing like that re… it depends on how you talk , how to dress, how you behave.. uncle likes simplicity and genuineness ..anyway.. your dad.. you know better”

Suresh gathers courage and pulls both of them closer and says “you both are good girls.. after an age this bridge is built between the individuals and its natural to keep the distance and to be frank.. look at this monkey’s dress.. revealing her body like this.. how can I be comfortable with her.. yes, its your body and your house.. but I am not that modern thinking to ignore and move on.. I am not saying I am trying to curtail your freedom.. in your room  you do whatever you want but when you are with others.. even family members.. there should be boundaries .. just my view”

This is the first time dad is pulling her close.. Sushma feels happy.. “dad.. I understand where you are coming from .. but try to change .. time changes, you also need to change .. anyway what's the matter Bhavana you came here” , asks Sushma

Bhavana wants to tease Sushma.. “Sush.. I had my periods and cramps.. just today only feeling better and wanted to see uncle as he is also having headache .. “

[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Super great update
Like Reply
(07-07-2024, 07:23 PM)opendoor Wrote: font is big on mobile or laptop ?

Both I feel.
Like Reply
(08-07-2024, 07:56 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Both I feel.

What about episode 2 ? I reduced it to 5 from 6
Like Reply
(08-07-2024, 08:00 AM)opendoor Wrote: What about episode 2 ? I reduced it to 5 from 6

It was better but pls try one lower.   Thank You.
Like Reply
Good begining...
Like Reply
-3-

Note to readers : As mentioned in the initial note, this is a fantasy story, don’t look for logic, look for magic.. some of the conversations between the characters might look bold and inappropriate based on their roles, but its writers liberty to induce naughtiness , flirting .. hope you understand

Sushma is taken back the way Bhavana mentioned about her periods in front of dad and what is even more surprising is the casual approach of dad in this conversation

“Bhavana dear.. as I told you girls have to endure this monthly pain and get over it..”

“ha.. true uncle.. pain in those 4 days is one thing and the itching sensation there is another…”

“hmm.. got it … I can see how impatient auntie is the day after her periods.. she wont let me sleep”

“dad.. stop this.. you are never this open with me”

(pulling Sushma more closer towards him) “darling .. I am opening up now since that rakshasi is not in house.. where she went ?”

“uncle.. I think she went to my house as mom called her”

“oh ok.. let her be there only.. I will get some peace”

“uncle .. why are you afraid of auntie so much?”

“Bhavana, ask that question to your dad, you will get the answer.. its not the question of getting afraid, its nuisance issue and nagging nature”

“dad.. come on.. mom is not like that.. she is much better than many”

“may be.. can I be so close with both of you like this in front of her?”

“uncle.. what's wrong.. you know me since child hood”

“dear.. you just turned 18 recently , you are not a kid anymore.. fully grown up adult.. is it appropriate to be like this with you?”

“uncle ask that question to your daughter as she also turned 18 recently”

“yeah.. dad.. you were never this close with me also.. why this change ?”

“cant explain dear.. may be the maturity in your thinking , clarity in your thoughts, boldness and yet that innocence of your age.. I will be telling lie if I don’t talk about your beauty and the charm and the glow.. Bhavana, you may be kid to my heart but a fully grown up adult”

“uncle.. you are right… your words don’t tell lies nor your eyes.. I can see the subtle difference the way you are looking at me uncle”

“dad.. eyes wont lie.. your frankness and genuine feelings and love and warmth you have shown on us, may be its not inappropriate for you to be like this close.. dad.. we cant trust boys as they fuck and forget.. we trust gentlemen like you who value girls and treat them with respect and love”

“Sushma.. shame on me for not being this open with you till now and thanks Bhavana for making this happen.. I am hesitant till now to open up this discussion with you young girls.. now that you are adults I don’t feel that hesitation any more.. you guys need to know the world.. normally moms take up this task but you know mom.. she is more interested in herself than the grown up kids”

“uncle.. may be if moms tell these things we take it light , also no one can articulate so well like you.. the genuine concern you have on our periods and pain in various stages of life shows what a gentleman you are.. uncle , its shame on me not to have this conversation with you long back.. pain is unavoidable but the comforting words will reduce it a lot.. anyway.. you know biology , psychology so well tell me about this itchiness after periods”

(looking into Bhavana’s eyes) “ darling.. biology .. itchiness after periods is natural like the rough see after strong tides.. psychology .. itchiness is not just a physical thing, its more about wanting something else on which you don’t have full clarity yet.. you want to be with someone you love.. you want to be felt there by someone you trust.. I told you auntie wont make me sleep day after periods exactly for these reasons.. having sex is not the only solution.. there is more to it.. I will stop here”

“wow.. superb dad.. you have so much knowledge on these things”

“darling … I study these to keep my loved ones happy… I spend time on these matters as they are part of parenting .. I don’t waste time in chatting, gossiping , partying , drinking.. if I bring a smile in you everyday what else I want.. If I guide Surendra in his career what else we want.. in general boys are tough to handle .. many will tell you daughters are reckless , they leave at 9 AM and comeback at 10 PM.. its wrong.. why they prefer being outside ? to avoid nagging parents .. give them the freedom and space, they would want to be at home and spend quality time with parents .. I never scolded you for wearing this kind of see through night dresses, yes I told my view.. its your call.. many parents don’t give this freedom and stereotype girls as reckless. If a boy has girl friend and fuck her and forget her, no parent feels bad.. if same thing is don’t by girl ? this is how society is.. see this guy Suresh.. its not even 7 PM , he left the house to join party with friends.. he didn’t even tell us he needs dinner or not…”

Bhavana cant avoid the temptation of kissing uncle on his cheeks and claps with joy..

“yes uncle.. we want to look pretty .. we want to dress as we like.. doesn’t mean we are whores.. once in a while we go out with friends to watch a movie or have a drink..doesnt mean we are reckless.. uncle I wish you are my dad”

“ha..ha..haa.. you used to come to my house when you are a kid.. may be to play with Sushma.. but I end up playing with you a lot..”

“yes uncle.. mom told me about this.. ok.. getting late for dinner.. give us an hour we will make sumptuous dinner”

“wow.. you know cooking ?”

“uncle.. little bit.. you go and relax.. we will prepare food”

Both girls went to kitchen and Suresh goes to his room and relaxes

Meanwhile they prepare the dinner and Bhavana takes shower and gets into night dress given by Sushma.. without inners.. my god looking in the mirror she herself got shocked.. her boobs are bigger than Sushma , so the top two buttons could not be hooked up.. half of her boobs are revealed and the dark triangle there down below .. she feels uncomfortable but Sushma insists.. its ok dear, dad wont mind and anyway you cant wear this type of dresses at home.. feel comfy and act as if its natural or else dad may think otherwise..

While walking her boobs are bouncing .. hmm.. what to do.. uncle noticed it..

While setting up the dinner on the table, looking at her bouncing boobs.. Suresh laughs and says “Bhavana, you are looking gorgeous in this dress, just be little more confident you can participate in miss india competition “

Taking that as an insult “uncle is it a compliment or complaint ?”

“darling you told my eyes wont lie , my words may lie.. leaving to you to decide”

“now I feel comfortable uncle.. god has given this beauty , its not my effort.. anyway how is the dinner”

“you follow me on social media right ?”

“yes of course.. why you are asking uncle”

“dear.. I just mentioned last week only I like carrot and coconut curry and you made it now”

“uncle.. you are so brilliant .. yes, I leant this yesterday only from mom and I am glad it came out well”

“darling there is no greater feeling than making favorite food for your loved ones”

“ha.. ha.. so true.. so am I ready for wedding then ?”

“ha.. ha.. lets park that subject aside , you guys need to learn more before that”

“like ?”

“how to handle boys and their desires”

“so you have desires ?”

“who wont have”

“like ?’

“like I want to sleep with a heroine… no..no.. just kidding.. just normal desires..”

“dad.. can I ask you a straight question”

“ask dear”

“assume no body objects.. do you have the desire to fuck Bhavana”

Every one is shocked and Bhavana looks at her angrily.. after a minute

“dear.. I am glad you have that freedom to ask that question.. answer is not about knowing yes or no.. I don’t want this to cause gap between us.. so lets park this”

“so.. dad.. you are dodging .. parking means revisiting .. you are not saying lets not talk about it”

“Sushma.. may be you are right .. lets leave it for now.. what you say Bhavana”

“ha.. ha..” (adjusting her top and trying to cover her bulging boobs)

“Sushma.. I haven’t fucked anyone other than your mom.. but I cant say so after a year.. in our society all kids are of similar age right .. I can see many smart young girls in the lift and many of them I know closely enough I can see the difference.. some with huge boobs , some with glowing face, some with innocent looks.. some with sweat voice.. looking at boobs is natural for man.. now also I am looking at Bhavana’s boobs.. it might cause some embarrassment initially but at the end.. its gods gift.. looking and stalking is not wrong.. pressing them and pinching them is..  I normally look at the boobs of any girl and smile.. if the girl feels uncomfortable then I wont look at her.. if she smiles back , I thank her inside”

Bhavana is feeling more comfortable with uncles frankness and he has explained what he does.. may be its my mistake to dress like this but if its making uncle happy I am also happy.. once I got this clarity I stopped focusing on my boobs and trying to be normal

“so uncle.. same question.. do you want to fuck Sushma” .. almost about to ask this question but restrained some how.. in fact Sushma is also revealing her boobs, there is no need to unbutton top two buttons as her boobs are much smaller but still she did.. so something inside her.. being beautiful and showing it is something most girls want .. Sushma is no exception , so am I

After completing dinner.. while going to their respective rooms , Bhavana whispers in Sushma’s ears “Sush.. I texted Surendra’s friend to call this idiot for sleep over.. so that we can be free like this here.. it worked out well.. I wouldn’t have been like if your bro is here..”

Sushma understands that and compliments her “true dear.. I never feel uncomfortable with dad’s looks .. but the way bro looks at me, it annoys me.. he tried to press my boobs many times in the pretext of sibling love.. I never encouraged that.. anyway I am also feeling happy for you.. if you want to talk to dad for some more time go ahead.. I wont come in between.. this is your opportunity baby.. dad is also in nice mood today and trust me mom wont come tonight as she is engaged with your mom about next week vacation trip”

Bhavana starts thinking about going to uncle room.. there is also an assignment about lip lock within 24 hours.. this might be the right time

“are you sure Sush.. you wont get bored ? once I keep talking to uncle it will become so late and we will lose track of the time”

“darling .. go and sleep there.. I have faith on both you and why should I worry about anything .. if my dad is happy kissing you it will make me also happy.. at his age he never had any illegal affairs.. yes, looking and stalking girls.. after all he is a human, he also has feelings , he is just 45 .. not some old sick man.. still young and fit.. go ahead and enjoy.. Bhavana , don’t keep that question in your mind.. whatever happens will happen.. fucking someone you like with his/her consent is not a sin in my view.. I am not saying you guys should fuck.. but being cozy , feeling each ones body, little flirting and kissing .. make you happy.. go girl , have fun.. if you are sleeping with an irresponsible boy like my bro, I would have said no.. sleeping with a gentleman like my dad whom you love so much is not a sin.. go and enjoy”

Sushma is always someone who thinks for my good.. if I am happy she is happy ..

“ok darling .. let me go and be with uncle .. good night darling .. I promise I will lick your pussy tomorrow and make you happy.. ok?”

“shhhh.. don’t talk about that darling .. I am feeling itchiness there already”

“you also come to uncle.. he will take care of your itchiness there”

“osey rakshasi .. fuck off from here..go and fulfil all your and dad desires”

“good night”

“good night”

Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply