Adultery Tuition Master (Updated on Sep 17)
Super update. Once a lone man has now 4 woman for him.
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 49405357.jpg]
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Great update
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
The night is still young for Rajesh. Will he drop anupama and her mom and end up in her bed in their house.
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Next mating with aunty or a threesome? very hot going.
[+] 1 user Likes Prabhas Rasigan's post
Like Reply
Please update
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
(29-06-2024, 08:42 AM)xbiilove Wrote: Please update

Please click on Like button bro
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Superb. please go ahead.
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
[Image: main-qimg-da52c044a11a1b3ec68dbb2d85061884-lq.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-06-06-54-13-93-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Anupama
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Anupama is hottt
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
**** 11 ****

The way Rajesh is ogling at Anupama’s mom , Kalyani feels embarrassed and stamps his feet.. Rajesh comes back to this world and feels sorry the way his thoughts went.. “Hi Rajesh .. I am Pavithra.. this is my daughter Anupama” , the auntie introduces offering her tender palms.. Rajesh felt nice feeling her soft hands and tender body.. the imported perfume is making him go mad… before he could come put of that .. she gave him a warm hug.. feeling her soft boobs and nice ass.. oh my god.. difficult to control the bulge in the pant.. murmuring his name , Rajesh introduced himself

Looking at his innocence.. Nirmala aunty says “Pavithra.. Rajesh is very innocent and is a perfect gentleman.. that’s why I feel so much comfortable leaving Kalyani to him”

Rajesh didn’t feel comfortable with the choice of words .. “Auntie means she is comfortable sending Kalyani alone to the tuition” , Rajesh tries to cover.. Pavithra while laughing takes Kalyani’s hand and tells “I can see the glow in your face Kalyani.. not only you secured first rank in school , you seem to be so much happy these days”..  Kalyani giving hug to auntie whispers in her ears “send Anu also to tuition”

Till then Anupama is staring at Rajesh only .. as if he is someone that was lost in the childhood and food again after many years..

Pavithra looking at her daughter feels sorry for her.. such a beautiful girl and innocent girl.. spoilt her life.. fell in love with an idiot and lost her everything .. these days the girls cant wait till marriage .. that guy has completely looted her body and have her hand and moved on with another girl.. Anu is yet to come out of that trauma and she needs help and counselling and Kalyani suggested Rajesh name.. that’s why she brought her daughter to introduce to Rajesh… he seems like a gem.. don’t know what he did.. Kalyani’s life has changed a lot.. now can he do the same with Anupama ?

While having dinner.. Pavithra requests Rajesh that from tomorrow Anu also will come for tuition.. Rajesh couldn’t say no.. “aunty .. sorry..akkaa.. definitely .. I didn’t want to make this tuition as public.. I just wanted only 1 or 2 good students as I can focus more.. since you are auntie's friend I cant say no”

Pavithra is touched by his words.. “Rajesh.. why did you call me akkaa.. instead of auntie?”

“akkaa.. cant say lies to you… you are younger and cant believe you have a daughter of that age.. also you look beautiful , may be because of that you look much younger.. also it feels good to call you akkaa instead of auntie”

“Rajesh..  you look innocent but have nice observation.. yes.. many call me santoor mom.. anyway, thanks for accepting Anu into your class”

“akkaa.. by next exam, I will make sure Anu gets first rank”

Kalyani is shocked and stares at Rajesh.. she knows what it means after getting first rank… Rajesh winks at Kalyani and says to Pavithra “akkaa.. I can only teach subjects .. Anu is not speaking.. I cant teach her how to speak”

Nirmala while serving some more prawns , says “Rajesh.. getting first rank is one thing and making these girls learn how to live a peaceful life is another.. life is not about exams and marks.. you brought lot of change in Kalyani.. she is now so much responsible and helping me while studying well.. you need to bring spark in Anu’s eyes.. she is such an innocent girl she believes everyone easily.. teach her self confidence and be brave… sorry Pavithra.. I am talking on your behalf”

“ayyo.. akkaa.. she is also like your daughter .. yes, she needs to be more energetic , confident and take care of her life.. she needs to handle herself.. now she has attained the age where she should know what is good , what is bad.. I cant be with her all the time.. now I have full confidence in Rajesh.. with his help she will become normal soon.. hopefully”

“auntie.. you don’t worry about Anu.. Rajesh and I will help her out.. just have faith on us and your daughter .. everything will be fine..”

“ha.. ha.. haa.. I know Kalyani.. that’s why I am so confident “

“akkaa.. the way you dressed yourself , you are very clear, this is not a big problem and you can enjoy your life with bava”

That’s when he realized he uttered something without knowing the facts.. Kalyani is trying to cover up ..”Rajesh.. I didn’t tell you auntie is single and her husband is staying in Singapore with another woman”

Rajesh immediately says sorry “akkaa.. so sorry.. didn’t really know this.. god always punishes such beautiful people like you and Anu.. you deserve a better life akka.. at this young age.. sorry.. I am crossing limits”

Wiping her eyes, Pavithra says “its ok Rajesh.. I am feeling so close to you now.. your concern for me and Anu.. thanks a lot Rajesh.. I will tell my story some other day.. lets enjoy the dinner”

“Sure akka.. I can do whatever I can.. I know many friends in Singapore.. you will get justice.. Anu needs her dad.. anyway lets discuss this later”

While eating , they are laughing cracking jokes at each other and some times being the only man there Rajesh feels little uncomfortable..

After dinner , while leaving Anu gives Rajesh a hug.. which no one expected.. something changed.. which is a good signal.. “ok.. Rajesh sir.. I will come to tuition from tomorrow only” , you can notice some glow in her face when saying that.. Kalyani is also very happy and gives a kiss on her cheeks..

Every one goes to their houses.. that night Rajesh could not sleep .. innocence of Anu and beauty of Pavithra akka.. blowing his mind..

Next day as expected both girls come to Rajesh flat for tuition. since there are two girls , he takes them straight to bed room and puts two chairs in front of study table.. he gave them some work and taught how to solve the sums and goes back and sits on the bed relaxing.. while teaching his focus is always on studies . its only after the tuition , he will do all naughty things.. 2 days back Kalyani stayed with him through out the night , did lot of sucking .. did everything except fucking which is balance and tomorrow Nirmala auntie is going to village for 3 days and that’s when he decided to fuck her.. but now new characters entered.. need to see how things go on

After half hour , the regular tuition is done.. while getting up , Kalyani says “ok Rajesh , I am leaving.. Anu will stay back for her second part of the tuition , that is about life lessons .. how to be confident , strong , brave girl.. teach her those lessons as auntie .. sorry your akka told..”

Rajesh notices the sarcasm .. akka .. instead of auntie… girls are so jealous .. the way Rajesh was ogling while watching the beauty of Pavithra , Kalyani didn’t like that.. Rajesh wants to tease Kalyani.. he says.. “ok Kalyani.. you can leave but take my juice”.. “what ?” questions Kalyani.. “I mean fruit juice .. one sec” , he goes to kitchen and yells Kalyani

Kalyani goes to Kitchen to pick up fruit juice , but Rajesh cant wait to pounce on her and gives her a violent lip lock and lifts his lungee up and throws her down and puts his semi hard dick into her mouth and starts fucking her throat… Kalyani is completely shocked .. didn’t expect this .. while she is enjoying, she is afraid Anu might come.. so she throws him away and wipes her mouth.. gathering her breath she says “Rajesh .. wait another 24 hours.. auntie is going to village, we will meet tomorrow night and you can fuck me.. I am also feeling the heat Rajesh.. please understand” , she begs..

Rajesh cant say any thing.. pouring the juice into 3 glasses.. he comes to the bed room with Kalyani..  looking at her hair and dress, Anu looks at Kalyani doubtfully .. Kalyani doesn’t want to stay there much as she needs to give Rajesh some time with Anu , so hurriedly she gulps the juice and leaves..

After locking the main door, Rajesh comes back to bed room and asks Anu to feel comfortable.. while sitting on bed opposite to him, she starts sipping the juice with her head down with shy.. her innocence and shyness and the beauty of her tender body he clearly notices the difference between both the girls.. Anu is lean , fair, light weight and looks much much younger than her age.. the skirt she is wearing is struggling to cover her vital parts when she is sitting like that..

Few minutes of silence and she hands over the empty glass to him and immediately realizes, “I will go and put in the kitchen, give me your also sir” , she murmurs .. he laughs and takes the glass from her hand and says “after the tuition , no need to call me sir”.. she says with a shy look “sir.. tuition is not over yet naa.. second part is still there”

That’s when he realized her smartness and spontaneity.. “ha… tuition is not over , but in this part I am not a teacher and you are not a student.. we are friends and we need to be closer and have trust in each other..”, while taking the glass from her hand he tries to grab it hard as she says, she will put in kitchen , during this tussle , the left over juice spills over top and some goes inside her top,  between her melons.. he accidentally touches her breasts and starts cleaning the juice marks.. that’s when he realized his mistake.. not one.. but two.. he didn’t notice his lungee fell off displaying his semi hard nine inch dick and also accidentally unhooked couple of her top buttons exposing her shining young twins..

Both are shocked looking at each other !!!!
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Wonderful bro
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Superb
[+] 1 user Likes Karmayogee's post
Like Reply
Good one
[+] 1 user Likes parottamaster's post
Like Reply
Interesting update.

Kalyani and Anu both are virgins to Rajesh. His dick is gonna have good time.
Will kalyani make anu stay with her while the auntie is away. They have threesome.
[+] 1 user Likes olumannan's post
Like Reply
Supeer update
[+] 1 user Likes Thalaidhoni's post
Like Reply