Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Great update & try to update regularly & as early as possible
[+] 1 user Likes Albinopukki's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
So ganapati doing this drama with harilal
Excellent narration
Like Reply
Woww what a great update ...its slowly poision ....really eager to waiting for next update ....superb narration ....excellent thinking ...u r a superb writer ...thanks for u update...
[+] 1 user Likes couples2k9's post
Like Reply
Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes StoryReader1's post
Like Reply
Wow what a exciting update slowwww very intresting
[+] 1 user Likes balamurali161's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Waiting for your next update. I think it will be superb.  Please don't take much time.
[+] 1 user Likes Albinopukki's post
Like Reply
waiting to know how devika to handle this situation
[+] 1 user Likes prady12191's post
Like Reply
Good update.
Waiting for next one
[+] 1 user Likes Gojo 6eyes's post
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Waiting for big update
Like Reply
Update plsss.....
Like Reply
updated please
Like Reply
Any update?
Like Reply
Update please
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
Update?
Like Reply
When?
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Chapter - 113

Devika closed the room behind her. Ganapati had still tears in his eyes. On the bed, her son Adi was sleeping.

Ganapati - oh madam , he is sleeping. Should i bring his gift i brought

Devika - thats okay, let him sleep. When he wakes up i will give him

Ganapati - so madam, do you actually think im alright. Or do i have this disorder

Devika - no ganapathi, i dont think you have any problem

Ganapathi - but harilal ji was saying i actually have problem. And i never got any erection before

Devika - dont worry, first you relax. Then we will see if you have any problem

Devika gave him bottle water, which he drank

Devika - so you have never spoken with any girls before

Ganapati - you are the only friend i have

Devika - have you seen hot movie songs or scene

Ganapati - movies i have seen, but i never got any erection watching. Thats why i think i have disease harilal ji was talking about

Devika - leave that. Lets do one think. Give me your hand

Devika held ganapati hand and using her soft finger she touched her palm and rubbed it for a moment

Devika - do you feel anything

Ganapathi - no

She rubbed his whole hand and also touched face and neck with her soft hand

Devika - how about now

Devika understood thats not working and she doesnt want to touch him any more. She thought may be easiest way is may be some visual stimulation

Devika - As i told one way guys get excited is through visual stimulation.

Ganapati - okay

Devika went to the cupboard and got one of her husband’s lungi and came back

Devika - do one thing, for you to be little feel free, wear this lungi . You can to the washroom , leave all your clothes there and wear just the lungi

Ganapati - not even my chaddi

Devika smiled and said

Devika - yes leave everything there wear just the lungi and come back. So that way i can easily see if you are getting erection

Ganapati - okay madam

He took the lungi and and went to the attached bathroom. He stripped all his clothes and looked at his limp penis. He felt was thinking why he is not having erection. Ganapati wore the lungi given by devika. Only the lungi, he was naked inside. He opened the door and went back to the room.

Devika was sitting on the bed, making her baby sleep. Devika looked at Ganapati and smiled.

Ganapati - madam im feeling shy standing like this infront of you

Devika smiled and got up from the bed

Devika - okay, ganapati bhaiya. Im just trying to help you and wanted to make sure you can have a good married life. Dont think in any other way and dont tell anything at the school or to anyone else. Im trying to help you as a friend

Ganapati -i know madam . You are my friend and like a angel to me. You are the only one helps me

Devika - okay. I dont think you have any disorder. Its just you dont know the feeling. Lets try something

Devika came near ganapati and raised her hand and touched his hairy chest softly and ran her fingers through his hairs. He smelled little bad, due to the sweat and the drinks he had. But devika tried to let it go and concentrated on making him erect as soon as possible and get over with this. And get both these males out of her house.

Usually Venki easily gets erect by just touching him here and there or if she gives him a kiss. Devika definitely doesnt want to go that way and kiss stinky ganapathi. But she thought she can easily get him excited just touching him here and there

Devika - do you feel anything

Ganapati - im feeling ticklish

Devika - do you feel anything else or feeling any excitement

Ganapati - no , i dont feel anything else

Devika felt little disappointment

Devika - okay, so tell me ganapati , do you find me beautiful

Ganapati - Harilal ji told me you are beautiful. He asked me to look at your face, eyes lips and asked me how it looks

Devika - how does it look?

Ganapati - its beautiful

Devika - what else he asked you to look

Ganapati - he then asked me to look at your neck

Devika - then

Ganapati lowered his eyes to her breast

Ganapati - he asked me to look there and said it is round and big

Devika - okay

Devika looked down at his crotch and there was no erection visible. She understood its not working and have to do something else

Devika - okay. Earlier i said something about visual stimulation. Lets try that

Devika took few steps back and slowly raised her hand to her shoulders and removed the safety pin on her saree and slowly dropped the pallu down , showing the blouse clad boobs of her. Her blouse was full and looked like it will burst open. Her mangalsutra was hanging down and slight cleavage is peeking out.

Devika - Does it look round and big

Ganapati looked at her breast

Ganapati - i have seen in movies actresses wearing blouse but have not felt anything

Devika took out the whole saree out of her body and threw it to the bed. She is now standing in just her blouse and petticoat

Devika - are you still not feeling anything

Ganapati - no madam, i dont. I think harilal is correct. I have problem

Saying tears started flowing to his eyes. Devika felt bad and she went near him

Devika - no dont feel that way. Lets try

Devika took ganapati’s right hand and placed it on her milky hips.

Devika - try feeling my skin a bit. You can hold my stomach and feel little

Ganapati slowly moved his hand on her stomach and started feeling the skin

Ganapati - its so soft. And madam your navel is much deep than mine.

Saying that he entered his index finger in her navel. She felt ticklish

Ganapati - sorry, if i tickled you

Devika - its okay are feeling anything

Ganapati - no madam

Devika took a deep breath and brought her hands to her blouse and slowly opened two hooks of her blouse, showing more of her cleavage

Ganapati looked at her in surprise. Devika smiled at him

Devika - what are you looking?

Ganapati - madam you have opened the blouse hooks

Devika - yes. You can look if you want

Ganapati looked at her cleavage and one of his hand was still placed on her stomach feeling her skin

Ganapati - madam it looks beautiful, i have never seen a woman’s choochi. Hope my wife’s also will have beautiful choochi

Devika smiled

Ganapati - madam i thought breast are only feeding babies but harilalji told its not. Is it correct?

Devika - yeah. Usually a woman’s breast excites men. During foreplay they play with it

Ganapati - how will they play?

Devika - hmm, they will hold it and kiss

Ganapati - oh i see. Can i hold it and see ?

Devika - no Ganapti. I cant let you do that. Its bad and im married. So only my husband can do that

Ganapati - but madam, i still dont have erection. Im scared now that i might have that disorder

Devika looked down and there is no change in his lungi. She is also worried now thinking if he actually has the disorder. If thats the case, she will not be able to make him erect and then harilal will ask for 50 lakhs. She cannot let that happen. And she understood, its not easy task to make Ganapati excited as he never thought about any women in sexual way.

She needs to push more and try hard. She told in her mind that it is to save her family and to tried to calm down. She took a deep breath and brought her hand to her blouse again and opened the remaining hooks and he opened the flaps and removed the blouse from her body. She is now standing in her white bra and blue petticoat

Ganapati - Harilalji is correct it is actually round and big

Devika smiled at Ganapati

Devika - please dont tell this to anyone else

Ganapati - i promise madam

Devika again looked down at his lungi to see if there are any signs of erection . To her disappointment there was nothing

Devika - do you want to have closer look

Ganapati came near devika and slight bend down to have a closer look. His face is in level with her breast. Devika felt very shy, but for her family she try to keep away her inhibitions

Ganapati - madam, what is that thing which is poking out through the bra

He was looking at her nipple pokies, which can be clearly seen through the bra

Devika smiled and said

Devika - thats the nipples, thats from where babies drink milk.

Ganapati - i also have nipple, but why yours is like a small gbang fruit

Devika laughed at his innocent question

Devika - girls will have big nipples than men. And as im feeding baby, its more big

Ganapati - madam , can i see it. Please

Devika - no ganapati, you cant

Ganapati - please madam. Please

Devika - no

Ganapati - can I atleast feel it madam

Devika - do you feel any excitement

Ganapati - no madam. I know you are trying to help me. But my thing is not working at all

Devika did not know, what else needs to be done to get him erected. Then as a final try an idea came to her mind

Devika - okay, we will do one thing. Bur before that

Devika went to the cupboard and brought small towel and asked him to cover his eyes

Ganapati - why madam

Devika - i will let you touch me , but i dont want you to see me

Ganapati - okay

Ganapati took the towell and covered his eyes

Devika - are you able to see me

Ganapati - no

There was silence for a moment and ganapati could hear the noise of clothes. After a moment he felt devika holding his hand and placed it on her shoulder. And slowly she moved his hand to her neck and ganapati did not feel her bra strap

Ganapati - madam did you remove your bra, i did not touch the bra strap

He could hear devika chuckling for his comment. Devika slowly moved his hand to her chest and slowly moved down. Ganapati could feel goosebumps on her body while his hand travelled down and reached her soft naked breast. His fingers rubbed over her erect protruding nipple. Ganapati felt her body trembling little and she breathing fast

Ganapati - what is that madam?

Devika - that how a woman’s breast feels like and you are touching my nipple

Ganapati - ok wow, it feels so soft.

He started using his hand and explored her breast without the guidance. He felt her skin and firmness of her breast. He explored as if he found something new. He touched her nipples again and felt it between his fingers.

Ganapati - harilal ji told I can try squeezing it. Can i madam?

Devika - yes

Ganapati held the whole breast in his hand and gave a hard squeeze.

Devika - ouch. Slowly

Ganapati - sorry madam

He again squeezed it and suddenly milk got sprayed to his chest

Ganapati - what is it madam

Devika couldn't help but laugh

Devika - sorry ganapati, its the milk

Ganapati used both his hands to feel both her breast. He held it, squeezed it. Pressed her nipples

Ganapati - your nipples are like rubber bullets

Devika smiled

Devika - are you feeling any erection

Ganapati - no madam

Devika could not believe it, what if he actually got a disorder. Oh my god , she cant think of that. There is no way she could afford to pay 50 lakhs to harilal. She needs to something

She dropped her hand and she opened the knot of his lungi and it felt to ground

Ganapati - oh madam my lungi got dropped. Oh my god im naked

Devika - thats okay ganapati , relax. I dropped it . Let me see if there is any erection

Devika looked at his penis, it did not show any sign of life. It was cold and limp. It looked very ugly and he had lots of hair there

Ganapati - do i have any disorder madam

Devika didnt know what to tell, venki would have had full erection by this time. Ganapati felt devika removing his hand from her breast. And after a moment she again took his hand and placed it on her shoulder. But he understood that she is turned back and facing the other side.

Soon she pressed her body to ganapati and made him hug her from behind. He felt her naked ass pressing onto his lund. And he understood she is also fully naked.

Ganapati - madam , did you remove your clothes as well

Devika - yes

She pressed on to him and rubbed his lund using her ass feeling it. She took his hands from the shoulder and brought it to her front side and placed it on her breast.

Ganapati again started squeezing the breast and hugged while devika kept wiggling her gaand to rubbed it on his lund. He pulled her breast and devika unknowingly made moaning sound

Ganapati - what happened madam,

Devika - nothing, are you feeling excited

Ganapati - i dont know but im getting a strange feeling on my lund

Devika turned and looked down and found his penis has grown little. Its not limp, but its not hard as well. Devika atlast got relieved a bit. His penis atlast has got some little life. Now she knows, Ganapati does not have any disorder

Ganapati - what is it madam, did i get any erection

Devika smiled at ganapati, his eyes are still covered with cloth

Devika - you dont have to worry. It looks like you dont have have any disorder. I can see some movement there

Ganapati - oh thank god, so i dont have any disorder then. So i can marry now

Devika - not yet, its not fully erect. You need to get more excited to get fully erect

Devika looked at his half grown penis. It looked ugly, with all the hairs. She has more work to do

Devika - so by doing what, you got this erection

Ganapati - madam, i think i liked the way , how your back touched my tool and i also liked touching your nipples

Devika - okay, so you are learning. This is how you do foreplay

Devika turned back again and this bend little and arched her ass and again pressed curvy gaand to his lund. Automatically ganapati without asking permission, brought his hands to front and herd breast , started holding and squeezing it by keeping her erect nipples in between his fingers.

Even though devika was trying to help ganapati and also she needs get her family saved from Harilal. Her body also started to get warmed because all fondling receiving on her sensitive breast and rubbing of penis on her ass. Ganapati again pulled her nipples both at the same time. She closed her eyes and gasped

Devika - uhhm..slowly ganapati

Ganapati - sorry madam

Devika - did you get more erection

Ganapati - im not sure, i cannot see. Can you check

Devika turned back and looked at his penis. But this time there wasnt any improvement from previous state. Its still the same size. Devika got little disappointed

Devika - no it has not

Ganapati - what we will do then?

Devika - do one thing, try holding your penis and rub it on my back few times

Ganapati - okay

Devika again turned back, ganapati kept his left hand on her shoulder for support and using right hand held his penis and brought it to her heavy ass. It touched her soft gaand. He then rubbed his lund on her gaand. He tapped it on her gaand. And when he moved a little left, it slipped to her ass valley. He then rubbed it up and down her ass crack. Devika could feel his lund moving up and down her tight ass.

For a moment she thought about venki and tears came to her eyes. She felt guilt and bad, she imagined what would happen if venki sees her like this. He will be heartbroken. At the same time, part of her mind said, she is doing this to save her family and save venki. What would happen if harilal give the clip to security officer. security officer will take case against venki for hit and run. And his and her career. She couldn’t imagine that.

She convinced herself by saying its okay, im doing this for family, im not doing any sin. God will forgive as he knows im faithful and i dont have any option.

She wiped her tears, stood straight and turned to look at Ganapati. He was holding his penis in his hand. It has grown little more. Its almost half erect. She wondered why its taking this long for him to get erect. Venki would have by now would got fully erect, might ejaculated as well.

Ganapati - any improvement madam

Devika - yeah, it has grown little more. I was wondering why its taking so long.

Ganapati - do i have the disease madam. Its taking so long. You tried this hard and still im not getting excited. Im good for nothing madam

Ganapati started sobbing and devika could see from the blindfold he is wearing , wet spots from tears. She felt bad. And also she noticed, his penis which was half grown , now slowly returning back to original state. She doesnt want that to happen. All the hard work she did.

Devika - hey dont cry ganapati, lets try one more time. Come here

Devika quickly guided him to the bed and made him sit there

Devika - sit here

Ganapati sat on the edge of the bed, he is still wearing the blindfold. Devika came and stood infront of Ganapati. Devika was confident to be naked, as Ganapati is not seeing her. Ganapati was still crying, thinking he wont be able to marry and he has the disorder. And his lund is going back to normal shape.

Devika - Ganapati, dont cry. You dont have any problem.

Ganapati - no madam, i dont think so

He kept crying, she has to divert him, as it is not helping and penis is shrinking back. Devika took his right hand and kept on her breast to divert his attentiona. Ganapati stopped crying and again started inspecting her breast like a kid got a toy. Without waiting for any permission he took his other hand and held the other breast. Ganapati stopped crying. Devika thought trying to make him more comfortable may talking to him in a spicy way might help

Devika - who asked you to hold my other breast as well

Ganapati got scared and immediately took both his hands away. Devika chuckled and said

Devika - no no its fine

She again held both his hands and brought it to her breast and placed

Devika - so do you like holding it

Ganapati - yes madam, it feels so good

Devika - how does it feel

Ganapati - it feels so soft and smooth. Like a cushion

Ganapati gave a squeeze and weighed each of her breast

Ganapati - its so round as well. I like how the nipples feels like. Like a cherry

Ganapati held the nipple in between his fingers and rolled. A chill went through her body, when he did that. And devika held his shoulders for support. She saw his lund is growing back and half erect again. Devika understood its working

Devika - whats the most you like in me

Ganapati - i dont know, you are my only friend. You have heart of a devi

Devika - no in my body, what do you like most

Ganapati - i dont know, i have never thought that. But I have heard students in school talking about your body

Devika got surprised

Devika - what did they talk?

Ganapati - Oh those kids, they talk all dirty, you dont want to listen

Devika - Tell, so i can be aware, what these students talk about teachers

Ganapati - Do you know, these kids, when you take class they watch your body. Like your body moves in the saree, they try to watch through your saree gap

Devika - that mostly all guys tend to do that. And its their age as well

Ganapati - i have heard students discussing , how your saree moved and watched your stomach or cleavage. And there is a huge fan following on school for your back

Devika was surprised

Devika - what you mean by my back

Ganapati - i mean your ass, i have seen students watching you from behind while you are walking. And the admire how your ass swings in that saree. They say that it is very curvy and round

Devika - oh wow, it seems our school has lot of naughty kids. Okay Ganapati have you also watched me from behind while walking

Ganapati just smiled in shyness

Devika - why are you smiling, so you have also watched my ass

Ganapati - sometimes when these students tell, i also watches. Im sorry

Devika - hehe, Acha so i thought you are a good friend but you also have been watching me

Ganapati - no madam, its because of the students

Even though devika did not much enjoy the conversation, she is doing this only to make ganapati comfortable and thought little spicy talk might help him to attain full erection and she can get over with this ordeal as soon as possible. She again and again told to herself she is just doing this save her family. While talking with Ganapati, she watched how his dark rough hands mauling her milky soft breasts. Devika wanted to get over with this as quickly as possible.

Devika - So you were also watching me, so tell if what students telling is correct.

Ganapati - what madam?

Devika - how do i look from behind?

Ganapati - actually students are correct. In saree when you walk. Your ass swings like a pendulum

Devika chuckled hearing Ganapati relating her ass to pendulum. She looked at his lund and it is still staying half erect not grown beyond that.

Devika - and did you like the view like the students

Ganapati again smiled with shyness. Devika is trying all ways to expedite the process. Devika took his hands from her breast and slowly moved it behind and placed it on her naked gaand and said

Devika - you can check, if it is actually the same as what students have been talking about

Ganapati’s hands slowly started moving on the soft skin of her ass.

Ganapati - wow

Ganapati held her ass cheek and squeezed it

Ganapati - its so fleshy

He again and again squeezed it and palmed both her cheeks. He even pinched her gaand

Devika - ouch..what you are doing

Ganapati - he he sorry

Devika - ganapati , while you touch me, can you use one hand to hold on to your penis

Ganapati took back his right hand and held his half erect penis

Devika - now hold it and move your hand , back and forth and shake it. Try to make your penis more erect

Ganapati tried to do what devika said, while rubbing his hand all over her fleshy gaand. He gripped her round ass one by one , while trying to shag himself.

Devika looked at him holding his lund, and was surprised how he doesnt even know how to masturbate himself. He was just holding and shaking his dick and its not helping. Devika tried giving him instructions , but that also was not working. And also its been sometime they have been trying to get him excited.

Devika is loosing patience, as she is not at all enjoying standing naked infront of a man who is not her husband, even though he has covered his eyes. Someone other than her husband, is touching her sacred body. She wanted to get done with this quickly. So at last she has to take that decision, to expedite the process get over with this quickly.

Devika - okay ganapathi , it seems its not working we will do one thing. And please be aware im doing this for helping you and dont tell to anyone and take this is any other sense.

Ganapati - im so grateful that you are willing to help me and I know, no one else would do that

Devika - okay, Can I touch you there?

Ganapati - where madam?

Devika slowly moved her right hand which was on his shoulder down to his chest brushing through his hairs. She slowly touched his chest and held his nipples and pulled it

Ganapati - ooh

Devika - does it feel good, you have been doing that to my nipples right

She again dropped her hand brushing along his stomach and travelled down and touched his half erect ugly penis. Ganapati jolted, when her beautiful fingers touched his lund

Devika - relax, its okay. Move your hand

Ganapati moved his hand away from his cock and went and held her gaand. Devika wrapped her hand around his lund. It felt warm on her hand. It looked ugly but thicker than her husbands.

She slowly started stroking his lund. And Ganapati started feeling unknown sensations to him as he moaned and gripped her soft gaand hard

Ganapati - ha..humm, madam it feels so good

Devika understood that its working as she immediately felt his dick growing inside her hand. As Ganapati was sitting and devika was stroking him while standing infront of him, she had to bend a little to reach his lund. By doing do her hanging breast started brushing up against ganapati’s face.

As Ganapati could not see, he took his hands from her ass and brought up to see, whats touching his face. He immediately felt her breast. As new pleasure sensation was building in him, he held her breast and twisted her nipples. It has been some time devika is getting touched on her and breast. Even though she did not want, her body is also feeling the heat, when Ganapati held on to her nipples.

She involuntarily bent even more and her breast got pressed more onto his face as she increased the speed of stroking his lund. This excited Ganapati more as he started to kiss her breast while holding. He gave it a hard squeeze, and few drops of milk sprayed out

Devika - hmm, ganapati slowly

Ganapati - it feels so good madam. Your choochi is so round

He pressed her nipple and nibbled with his thumb and Devika also getting excited, held his lund tightly. Ganapati opened his mouth got her nipple inside and touched it with his tongue and tasted the milk coming from it. A shiver came to her body and devika used her left hand which till now on his shoulder, went to the back of his head and pushed his head more into her breast while he started sucking her breast

Devika - hmmmm..ohhhh. Ganapati..hmm

Ganapati played with her nipple with his tongue and lips. He licked it and sucked her hard while squeezing her other breast. Meanwhile devika increased speed of her hand. His lund is almost fully erect. Devika was also getting excited and her pussy lips got moist and wet. The taste of milk excited ganapati as he eagerly sucked her breast milk. The force at which he was sucking her breast made her weak.

Ganapati - hmmm…

He released the mouth from her left breast and was searching for the right one. Devika’s body unknowingly responded by arching her back and pushing her breast towards his mouth. Ganapati immediately latched to her nipple and started chewing it with his lips. Devika moaned in pleasure

Devika - hmmm

She increased the speed and ganapati is fully erect. And an orgasm started building in him

Ganapati - madam…hmm it feels so good. Im feeling something strange on lund.

Devika understood, he is going to reach climax. She increased the speed. Ganapati couldnt control anymore, he released her breast and laid back to bed. Devika sat near him and continued stroking him.

Ganapati - oooh hmm…madam

And in few seconds, Ganapati exploded with huge moan. His cum flowed to her hand as she was still stroking. She took the lungi which was near and kept below his lund so the cum will not flow to her bed. Devika was very surprised at the amount of load coming out of his lund. His penis is pulsating and his white liquid is all over her hand.

A smile came to her lips as at last she got succeeded and now only have to pay harilal 25 lakhs

Devika - ganapati, see i told you , you dont have any issue. Now you can happily marry

Ganapati - madam , what is coming out my lund

Devika laughed

Devika - thats the peak point of your excitement. You had a orgasm. And this liquid coming out is what make girls pregnant. You will have to do the same while your penis is inside your wife’s vagina

Devika - you have made my hand all dirty

She squeezed the last drop of cum from his penis and she had pool of Ganapati’s cum in her hand. She used the lungi to wipe her hand clean

Devika - now let me clean you

With the same lungi, she cleaned his lund. Wiped it clean. His lund returned to the normal state and got limp. Devika smiled looking at his lund and She gave a pat on the flaccid penis and said

Devika - okay your little monster is clean and you know its fully working

Devika got up from the bed, Ganapati also followed her. And he was about to open his blindfold

Devika - no no. Let me first change.

Ganapati - okay

Devika took out a nighty from the cupboard as it will take time to wear the saree back. She wore the panty and white bra. And wore the nighty.

Devika - Ganapati , you can now open the blindfold. Get dressed and come downstairs. I will be there downstairs

Saying that she went down , leaving Ganapati to get dressed. Downstairs Harilal had finished the bottle and was drunk. When he saw devika coming down

Harilal - oh , what took you guys so long. What were you doing inside. Where you able to complete the task beti?

Devika gave the lungi to him showing the wet spots on the lungi

Harilal - oh , it looks like you made him cum. Wow, so he did not have any problem. So you passed the task

Devika folded her hands and requested

Devika - sir, i did, what you asked. Now please Ji, leave my family alone. Please please

Devika started crying

Harilal - haha, dont cry beti. As per our agreement. You have to now pay only 25 lakhs and have one month to pay

Devika - please harilal ji

Harilal got up from the sofa and walked near to her. He cant walk straight. He kept his hand on her shoulder

Harilal - dont worry beti, i will always give you a chance to negotiate

By saying that, he slowly dropped his hand from her shoulder brushing along her back and stopped at her bulging gaand and gave a squeeze and he smiled at her. Devika quickly pushed away his hand and moved away from him.

By that time ganapati came down after getting dressed.

Harilal - come on beta, so you have proved that you dont have any issue

Ganapati smiled

Harilal - so how was the experience, did you enjoy it. Did your madam took good care of you

Ganapati - yes

Devika doesnt want to listen to any of these. And she was holding back her tears. The move from harilal scared her and she doesnt know, what else is waiting for her to get everything resolved

Devika - okay you guys can leave now. My parents would be coming soon

Harilal - okay beti, its late for me as well.

And he gave a evil smile to devika and said

Harilal - beti, i will contact you later. And remember as I said , you can negotiate with me. Hehe

Both Harilal and Ganapati left the house, leaving devika there to cry. She kept on crying thinking about what is happening with her life. Why she cannot have happy time? Why is everyone after her and her family?

She prayed to god to get everything alright and live happily with her family.

[+] 11 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Please try to update quickly..  & Bring back vishnu. Only my opinion.. Waiting for vishnu's part.. Try to save from harilal using vishnu's help
Like Reply