Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Super update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very interesting
Pls continue
Like Reply
Good one. Bastard Venki is only responsible for all the miseries of Devika.
Like Reply
Nice one.
Bro try to give regular updates if possible.
[+] 1 user Likes Gojo 6eyes's post
Like Reply
Build up looks good, waiting for the update
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes StoryReader1's post
Like Reply
Again, the teaser of a great erotic situations for Devika on cards. If it not an another usual demand for sex. Rather, Devika could be drawn to that village where accident happened and made her to remorse or something like that.
Well, what's in his mind, who knows but eagerly waiting for the magical text version of his imagination.
[+] 1 user Likes Sitman's post
Like Reply
Ur very intilegent writer ....superb continue ...eagerly waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes couples2k9's post
Like Reply
Update?
Like Reply
waiting for quick update
Like Reply
Really eager to waiting for next update
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
Any update?
Like Reply
(19-09-2019, 08:40 AM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Chapter - 47

Everyone got stunned seeing chami entering the househouse, especially devika. After some initial conversation with Ganapati, chami came directly towards were devika and students were standing.

Chaami - hello I didn't expect you guys here...what a surprise.
Ganapati - how do you guys know
Chaami - we had met , during their tour. Everyone visited our village we had really good time there
Ganapati - is it?
Chaami - yeah and devika ma'am helped us in our puja..I'm deeply grateful for that...I couldn't say enough thank you there ma'am...thank you very much ma'am... U saved our village

Devika got blushed thinking about that incident. Her face became red, it was a embarrassing situation for her.

Devika - its OK.....I just wanted to help the poor people ..that's it

Rahim, Anand and Vishnu knew exactly what they were talking about. After that incident they got a detailed letter from chaami describing what he did with their teacher. They are jealous and angry with chaami , after all it was their plan to go to tribal village.

After some conversation, Ganapati invited chaami to show his house around. And when he is gone they started discussing about their tribal trip.

Vishnu went near devika whispered in her ear

Vishnu - someone is blushing after seeing chaami

Devika hit mildly on his shoulder with mocked anger asked

Devika - what are you saying Vishnu , why should I blush

Vishnu - should I tell why have blushed

Soon Rahim and Anand saw their secret talks and went to join them. They wanted to know what they were talking about.

Rahim - what are you guys talking, is it any secret
Devika - nothing rahim , it was nothing
Anand - we saw you smiling and Vishnu telling something secretly.
Rahim - yeah.. Is it something we shouldn't know
Devika - there is nothing like that
Rahim - then what was it ..share it with us also
Devika - there is nothing like that
Rahim - this is so bad ma'am , you always treat Vishnu separately. You don't like us anymore

Devika - no baba, there is nothing like..you all are same for me..I love you all equally

Even though she has got a special bond with Vishnu, she doesn't want to make other 2 sad.

Anand - then what was it you guys discussing
Devika - oh my god, sometimes you guys are so childish

Vishnu - OK guys, it was nothing, there is nothing you guys don't know
Rahim - then tell
Vishnu - we were talking about our trip to tribal village.
Anand - what's in it?
Vishnu - I was asking ma'am , why she was blushing after seeing chaami
Rahim - yeah, ma'am I also noticed..y ma'am u were blushing
Devika - oh guys...now u also start....

Anand - I know why she is blushing...
Devika - aaanand....stop it...
Rahim - why?
Anand - aare dumbo....don't u remember what happens in tribal village....we all were wearing tribal clothes
Rahim - ohhh...yeah...and this chaami made devika ma'am wear that hot revealing clothes
Devika - rahim...this is too much....stop it
Rahim - no ma'am ..its not me..that's what all the students saying
Devika - enough guys....that's it....

Chaami came back after seeing the house, in order to avoid chaami, devika excused herself went looking Ganapati. And chaami got a chance to speak with the students

Chaami - hello guys....how are you...are you guys still with this hot sexy maal. Did you get any chance with her.

Rahim , Vishnu and Anand were silent and doesn't want to speak with him

Chaami - you guys might have got my letter right?...omg she is sexiest item I have ever seen...thanks for that day guys

Chaami - what a hot body..she has got guys....her breasts are super and full..she has got erect brown nipple and milk was spurting out of it...waah....I saw her pussy lips, it is swollen.. I think she is getting good fuck from her husband... And I touched her ass also..ohh..what an inviting curvy ass she has...it was smooth and soft...

Rahim - enough.. We don't want to hear..those were not as per our plans.. U took advantage

Chaami - haha...poor kids...how can I leave her like that seeing this hot item...

Vishnu - don't talk like that... She is our teacher

Chaami - haha ..you guys are jealous.that you couldn't do anything till now

Chaami - I wanted to see her again like that...

Vishnu - what do you mean?

Chaami - I have plans..haha

Saying that he left inside , leaving the three guys surprised.

Devika - hey Ganapati.... I'm leaving... Its time for me to leave

Ganapati - no madam....just 10 mins...we have a pooja..after that you can leave
Devika - no Ganapati... Its already late

Ganapati - please madam just 10 mins...it won't take much time..please ..please...
Devika - OK...
Ganapati - thank you madam...

Soon chaami started the pooja in one of the rooms. He started chanting some mantras and everyone stood there repeating the mantras. Within 10 mins puja got over, and chaami announced that it is over and he needs to give prayers in the room. He went into on of the bedrooms and closed the door. Ganapati came to everyone and gave prasad. And he reached near devika and her students to give prasad. But before he could give the prasad to them he heard chaami calling ganapati from inside.

Devika - Ganapati its getting late for me, as pooja is over im leaving.

Ganapati - just give me a moment, let me check why chaami is calling me. I will come in a minute and will prasad also after that will bid you goodbye..just give me a quick moment.

Saying that he went to the room where chaami is there, leaving devika and other guys there. Other guests in the room started to leave.

After a moment Ganapati came back from the room towards devika

Devika - ok ganapati..it was a nice function ..thanks for inviting me.
Ganapati - Thanks ma'am. ..Madam do you know chaami...

Devika got little worried hearing the question

Devika - yeah...actually we had during our school trip. What happened?

Ganapati - Chaami told he wanted to see you before you go

Devika - why?

Devika started getting tensed, so does the students

Ganapati - he just wanted to give you prasad and wants to goodbye before you go. Madam can you please see him before you go

Devika - but?

Ganapati - it wiil not take much time. Just couple of minutes..thats what he said

Devika was thinking what to do

Ganapati - madam you just meet him, by the time i will quickly go and call an autorickshaw. Its just around the corner. Please come madam

Devika nodded and started walking with Ganapati. She wanted get done with this as quickly as possible. The three started students also started walking along with her towards the door. But ganapati quickly stopped them.

Ganapati - hey guys let madam go and meet chaami, i wanted little help from you guys

Rahim - what help

Ganapati - i want to take back all the chairs and give it back. I had rented all the chairs. If you guys can help me carrying it back, it would be great. Its just 5 minutes walk from here. I have arranged all the chairs, you guys just need to carry it. And while coming back we can get the autorickshaw for madam from the junction.

Rahim - i cant do all the stuffs

The students did not want to go as they do not chaami and worried if he has got any plans

Ganapati - madam can you please tell them to help this poor guy

Devika - yeah its ok..you guys go and help ganapati , by the time i will just meet chaami. Don't take too much time. And get the autorickshaw fast, its getting late for me

Ganapati - no maam just 5 minutes. Common guys lets go

The students did not have any choice, but follow Ganapati. They walked back with Ganapati. Vishnu looked back and saw devika knocking the door. She opened the slowly and looked inside. He saw her talking something to chaami from the doorstep.

Ganapati - hey vishnu, common pick those chair rack and follow me. Its 10 minutes walk and we find the autorickhaw also quickly.

Vishnu went pick up the chairs which was kept as a rack. It was little heavy ans he lifted it and walked towards Ganapati. Rahim and vishnu also was holding 10 chairs each.Everyone except ganapati had worrying face. Because they know , how cunning chaami can be and they know devika madam is so innocent

Ganapati - come on guys lets walk.

Vishnu looked back once again at the house, To his disbelief, he saw the room door where chaami was sitting is now shut closed and devika cannot be seen anywhere outside.

To be honest you did great till this chapter. Thank you for sharing your excellent story with us. However, after this part, I fast  till the last page to find if Chami was able to see her naked again, strip, tease and fuck Devika but instead found a lot of unnesscesary characters added to the story. The first person who should ideally be able to fuck Devika is chaami. The part where Devika stood naked in the temple surrounded by women and chaami tying a thread over her naked wast with her pussy and ass just inches away from chamikas face was so sexually arousing that I ejaculated in my condom. However, there hasn't been a moment like that until now and sadly I skipped all the chapters unable to find chaaami in it. The story went haywire and had no substance after this. I thank you for your efforts anyway. I also declare the chaami is the sole authority for Devikas there holes including pussy, ass and mouth. Chaami has the ability to manipulate and trap her in such a way that Devika will easily submit herself to chaami and let him fill his dark big lund into her pussy, butthole and sweet.lips. Chaami should be able to sodomize Devika claiming that she has sinned and in order to relive her sins, she must follow a ritual where she completely gets naked and prays to the idol at the same time praying to chaamis big Lund and devotedly taking the lund in her mouth and asshole after each mantra.
Like Reply
(01-07-2024, 02:04 AM)maharsha25 Wrote: To be honest you did great till this chapter. Thank you for sharing your excellent story with us. However, after this part, I fast  till the last page to find if Chami was able to see her naked again, strip, tease and fuck Devika but instead found a lot of unnesscesary characters added to the story. The first person who should ideally be able to fuck Devika is chaami. The part where Devika stood naked in the temple surrounded by women and chaami tying a thread over her naked wast with her pussy and ass just inches away from chamikas face was so sexually arousing that I ejaculated in my condom. However, there hasn't been a moment like that until now and sadly I skipped all the chapters unable to find chaaami in it. The story went haywire and had no substance after this. I thank you for your efforts anyway. I also declare the chaami is the sole authority for Devikas there holes including pussy, ass and mouth. Chaami has the ability to manipulate and trap her in such a way that Devika will easily submit herself to chaami and let him fill his dark big lund into her pussy, butthole and sweet.lips. Chaami should be able to sodomize Devika claiming that she has sinned and in order to relive her sins, she must follow a ritual where she completely gets naked and prays to the idol at the same time praying to chaamis big Lund and devotedly taking the lund in her mouth and asshole after each mantra. 
Like Reply
Waiting for your update
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
(01-07-2024, 02:04 AM)maharsha25 Wrote: To be honest you did great till this chapter. Thank you for sharing your excellent story with us. However, after this part, I fast  till the last page to find if Chami was able to see her naked again, strip, tease and fuck Devika but instead found a lot of unnesscesary characters added to the story. The first person who should ideally be able to fuck Devika is chaami. The part where Devika stood naked in the temple surrounded by women and chaami tying a thread over her naked wast with her pussy and ass just inches away from chamikas face was so sexually arousing that I ejaculated in my condom. However, there hasn't been a moment like that until now and sadly I skipped all the chapters unable to find chaaami in it. The story went haywire and had no substance after this. I thank you for your efforts anyway. I also declare the chaami is the sole authority for Devikas there holes including pussy, ass and mouth. Chaami has the ability to manipulate and trap her in such a way that Devika will easily submit herself to chaami and let him fill his dark big lund into her pussy, butthole and sweet.lips. Chaami should be able to sodomize Devika claiming that she has sinned and in order to relive her sins, she must follow a ritual where she completely gets naked and prays to the idol at the same time praying to chaamis big Lund and devotedly taking the lund in her mouth and asshole after each mantra.

Sorry, that the story disappointed you. But yeah Chaami will be returning back
Like Reply
Chapter 112

Suddenly Devika heard some footsteps and she turned back to see , Harilal in the kitchen.

Harilal - beti , how long i have been waiting for the tea. What are you doing here

Devika - Ji , im already done, i would bring it you. Please sit in the living room

Harilal - thats okay, i thought i will see your beautiful house. Where is your son?

Devika - he is sleeping upstairs

Devika gave the tea cup to harilal. He deliberately touched her fingertips while getting tea. While sipping the tea, he asked

Harilal - beti, you have a beautiful house, your husband is working in a big company and you are also working. How come you dont have enough money to pay me

Devika - bhaiya…please try to understand we are not rich by any means. We cannot afford at all the money you are asking

Harilal - okay. Thats fine i understand. Its okay. By the way. The tea is so good. Just like you

Harilal smiled at devika.But she remained quiet. Harilal was eyeing her from top to bottom while sipping the tea. Devika felt uncomfortable but had to endure it

There was silence, Harilal was still staring at devika while sipping the tea and devika looking down at the floor. Thats when suddenly the calling bell rang. Devika swiftly went to the door and through the curtain looked outside. It was Ganapati.

Harilal - who is it beti
Devika - its the peon in my school

Devika opened the door. Ganapati was all smiling seeing devika. It looks like he has already forgotten about the accident. He greeted devika in his loud voice

Ganapati - Hello madam, good morning. How are you?

Devika faked a smile and greeted back

Devika - im good Ganapati. What brings you here

Ganapati gleed

Ganapati - i have a surprise for you. Haha. Im sure you will be surprised

Devika - what is it?

Ganapati - That I will tell you. Is sir there inside? Can I come in?

Devika wanted to keep Harilal away. Actually she was scared before when Harilal was staring at her. She is little relived seeing ganapati, so she can ask Harilal to leave and find some option to pay him or ask for more time , so she could discuss with venki

Devika - sure please come in. Actually Venki is not here, as he went to bihar for work

Ganapati - oh okay

Ganapati got into the house and gave a packet to devika

Ganapati - this is to little Adi, some sweets for him

Devika - oh that wasnt required Ganapati

Ganapati - thats okay, Im happiest person now.

Devika - what is it ganapati

Ganapati got inside the house and found Harilal sitting there on the sofa with one leg kept on the sofa

Ganapati - is this your father madam?

Devika looked at harilal

Devika - no no, uhh.actually he is my distant relative, came to visit me as he came to the town

Devika lied and harilal was smiling at devika

Ganapati - hello sir. Im Ganapati. We work in the same school

Harilal - oh I see, beti told about me Im harilal. Come sit here

Harilal asked Ganapati to sit near him

Harilal - beta, you look so happy. Whats the matter?

Ganapati - yes Im, because there is a good news

Harilal - is it ? great. What is it?

Ganapati looked at devika and said

Ganapati - madam, you wont believe , atlast im going to get married.hahaha. i also found a girl

Harilal - wow, thats a great news. Isint it beti?

Devika was nervous and again had to fake surprise and happiness

Devika - yes, yes..thats a good news. Im happy for you.

Ganapati - do you know harilal ji. Everyone in school used to tease me saying Im stupid and dumb. And i will never get a girl to marry. Even the teachers. Only devika madam was nice and sympathetic to me. But see now im also going to get married..haha

By looking at ganapati and his way of talking, harilal easily understood that he is dumbo and stupid. Doesnt know what he is talking

Harilal - yes yes you are not stupid, those teachers are stupid

Ganapati - yes Harilal ji. I will invite everyone in the school and show Ganapati got a girl haha

Harilal - haha. Beta i like you

Ganapati - madam, i wanted to invite you first, because you are the only friend i have. You should come with sir

Ganapati gave the invitation cards to both

Harilal - sure, beta i will definitely come

Ganapati - he he, im so excited

Harilal - beti , are you not giving tea to our guest

Devika was still thinking about money and harilal and how to convince Harilal to leave them alone.

Devika - yes, sure. Just a minute

Devika was about to go to kitchen when harilal stopped

Harilal- actually its a special occasion for ganapati , isnt it beta? Tea wont be appropriate. Its time to celebrate. Beta do you drink. I have something special

Ganapati gave a cheeky smile to both Harilal and devika

Harilal - looking at you face , i understood haha

Harilal from his hand bag took out a bottle. It is locally distilled hard liquor

Harilal - this is special thing for your special occasion

Devika looked at them in disgust

Devika - you guys cannot drink here.

Harilal - beti , dont do that. Its for our ganapati’s happiness. You cant say no to me. Is that correct beti or else i will leave and you know what will happen then

Harilal looked at devika and devika understood what he meant. She kept quiet

Harilal - Beti, get something to eat and bring two glasses and water

Devika went to kitchen and brought water and glass, She was angry and sad. Both Harilal and Ganapati started drinking.While devika went to the kitchen and stood there without knowing what to do

After 10 to 15 minutes, harilal called devika

Harilal - beti, did you forget to bring the snacks

Devika came back from her thoughts, wiped her teary eyes and took out some snack in bowl and went to living room and placed infront of them

By that time both ganapati and harilal was finishing 2nd drink

Harilal - beti, this ganapati is so innocent and no wonder why everyone was saying he will never get married.

Ganapati - hehe

Harilal - i was asking about marriage, the girl and his plans. He doesnt have any idea about this. Beti do you know, he doesn’t even know how children are born. Hahaha. Ganapati, tell your madam, how kids are born

Ganapati - In movies i have seen. The night of the marriage. Both husband and wife drink a special milk and just hug each other. Thats how kids are born

Harilal - hahaha, see beti look at his knowledge haha…people are correct , you are so stupid hahaha.

Devika stood there and she also had a smile on her face thinking how ignorant is Ganapati. Harilal laughed for a moment then poured next drink into his glass

Harilal - you are totally incorrect. If you marry with these ideas, you wife will leave you on the first day itself

Ganapati suddenly got sad, seeing harilal making fun of him

Ganapati - dont tell like that, i love her so much

Harilal became serious

Hariral - beta, im not making fun of you. You have to learn about how to love your wife both mentally and physically as well. Your love her in your head, but you dont know anything about physical love

Ganapati - yes thats correct, Harilal ji, can you teach me. I want to love my wife physically as well

Harilal - sure, i can, i can share all my wisdom. And you have your madam as well. She is a married girl and has a baby. So she can help you as well

Ganapati - thank you ji and thank you madam

Devika again walked to kitchen, but harilal stopped her

Harilal - beti, dont go, lets teach this poor Ganapati about love. Im old guy, my wife passed away long time back. But beti you can help him and you are a teacher as well

Devika - no, i think both of you should leave now, I have other things to do

Harilal finished his third drink and stood and walked near devika and whispered to her

Harilal - beti, you are not going anywhere. You are going to listen to me. If you want me to go. Give the money now. I will leave

Devika - please harilal ji . I beg you please leave my family alone

Harilal - why are you crying beti. I did not tell anything bad. If you dont have money thats fine i understand. But you have to listen to me, may be then my mind would melt and we could negotiate an amount you guys could afford

Devika - harilal ji, im a mother , wife and a teacher. I cant do what you want. Please

Harilal - Beti , you mistaken. Im not a bad person like you think. Right now, i just wanted to help this poor guy. You also heard him, if he gets married like with this knowledge, he will spoil that girls life as well. I just wanted to give him some education. So beti, be good girl and wear you teacher’s hat and lets help this poor person

Devika was little relieved, hearing harilal do not have any bad intentions and willing to discuss the amount. She thought, may be he is afterall not a bad person and would listen to her request and leave them alone.

Harilal - consider me like your father itself, i want money because i have some need. But that doesnt mean i have any intentions to harm you. We will work out something beti. Dont worry

Devika felt much more relieved, hearing Harilal and believed him.

Harilal - okay, so lets help your poor friend

Harilal went back to ganapati and again sat on the sofa.

Harilal - okay, now madam will help you and she will teach you how to love a women. Being a lady she will know better than me. Ask her whatever doubts you have

Harilal poured next drink. Ganapati was so happy that they are going to teach him, something he didn't know at all

Ganapati - thank you madam for helping me

Devika - its okay, you can ask me if you have any doubts

Devika gathered some courage and shifted to teaching mode. Even through all of her adversities, her angelic mind always wanted to help others. She doesnt want any girls life to be hell after marriage. So she thought if she could help ganapati little to know more about marriage, may be he can be a good loving husband

Ganapati - okay, because Harilal ji said, that my perception about having children is incorrect. So actually how kids are born?

Devika took a deep breath and talked

Devika - okay. Ganapati. Yes if you drink milk in the wedding night. Children will not be made. So first you should know about reproductive organs. I hope you know about it

Ganapati - what are those, i have never heard about it

Harilal - hahaha

Devika also thought , how person can be so ignorant and stupid in this modern digital world

Devika - you don’t know about it?

Ganapati - no

Harilal - arey budhu. Your reproductive is the one you use for su su..

Ganapathi - is that the reproductive organ. Its for only peeing na, how that can be reproductive organ

Harilal - dont you have friends or have you not gone to school. Are you so stupid not to know

Ganapati looked sad

Ganapati - i never had any friends in my life. My mother left as soon as i was born and i grew up in a orphanage and never went to school ever

Tear came to his eyes, Devika felt bad seeing Ganapati. She doesn’t like any one getting hurt

Devika - its okay Harilal ji. I will teach him

Harilal - its not that beti. I have never seen someone this stupid and dumb

Devika - Ganapati dont worry. You are not alone, its so common in our place, where people doesnt have any kind of education about marriage and physical relationship. I will let you know certain things which would help after marriage

Ganapati wiped his tears and smiled at devika

Ganapati - thank you madam. You are an angel to me

Devika - so thats your reproductive organ.

Harilal - Bhudhu…thats the tool you use to create babies

Ganapati - how can I create babies using that

Devika - just like you have reproductive, woman also has reproductive organ

Ganapati - is that also susu organ for them?

Harilal - hahaha

Devika couldn't help but to smile

Devika - yeah, somewhat in that area

Ganapati - okay, again how babies

Devika - To tell it simply, its through sex, a woman gets pregnant

Ganapati - i have heard about sex, but dont know what exactly it is

Harilal - this person is unbelievable. Can people be so stupid

Ganapati - im sorry, i dont know all this

Devika again felt bad for ganapati, as harilal kept on teasing him

Harilal - sex is when you put your lund into a girl’s choot

Devika got shocked by the words used by Harilal

Devika - Harilalji, please dont use that kind of language while im here.

Harilal - how else to explain this to this dumb ass

Ganapati - madam i dont understand any word you guys are saying. Im leaving

Harilal - no no, dont i wont say anything. I will let madam explain you things

Devika - may be i will explain him things later, he might be busy

Harilal - no, no…he has to learn today and you have to teach him today. Dont you remember what i said earlier. If you dont want to teach him. Thats fine. I will also leave and you wont see me again. But you know what will happen then. You dont want that right beti.

Devika understood, she doesnt have any option. But to teach Ganapati. She thought it will not be a problem, as she can use her phone and show Ganapati some videos about sex education. She doesnt want Harilal to go to security officer and jeopardize her life

Devika - okay I will teach him. May be I will show him a video from internet which explains everything in detail

Harilal - no beti, videos will not give him proper knowledge. What he needs like answer his doubts and explain how everything works from your knowledge

Devika - but with videos its easier

Harilal - i said no beti, technology is for new generation. Ganapathi is already more 40 years. At this age, as he knew nothing. We would have to start from basics

Devika - but still

Harilal - no, I insist

Harilal - Okay Ganapati, I will start again. As you dont know anything, I will start again. So now you know, both Male and Females have reproductive organ and thats what you use for sex and make babies

Ganapati - ji, but what is sex

Harilal - so sex is the physical thing man and women do. Again as I said earlier, which beti didnt like my language. Your susu thing is called penis and thats what you use for sex and girls sexual organ is vagina. Its a hole they have near their susu area. And women use vagina for sex. So sex is when you insert your penis in vagina

Ganapati - oh okay, now its clear for me, im understanding

Harilal - see beti, how personal explanation is helping him. Your videos will not do this

Devika remained quiet

Ganapati - so, harilalji, when insert my su su thing in their hole, baby will be created

Harilal - haha, not that easily beta. Before you insert it in there, you have to make sure both penis and vagina is excited and ready

Ganapati - how to do that.

Harilal - Arrey stupid, have you ever had your lund erected

Ganapati - yes, in morning when I wake up, its erected and feel like going for peeing

Harilal - haha

Devika also smiled at the innocence of ganapati. She was also surprised, how a grown up guy cannot know about all these things

Harilal - thats different. But when you are ready to put your lund in vagina, it should be erect

Ganapati - how can i make it erected

Harilal - arrey dumbo, so it will get erected automatically after you touch your wife, kiss and hug. And similar how you get excited, girls also gets excited

Ganapati - how?

Harilal - now let madam explain, as she is a lady and can speak better than me. So beti, so do you get excited and what your husband does ? Haha

Devika was put on spot and she didnt like harilal asking how her husband makes her excited. But she did not said anything to Harilal

Devika - So Ganapati, generally women also gets excited when her husband kiss her and hugs. But for women it takes more time to get excited. So before having sex, foreplay is important.

Ganapati - what is that?

Devika - for guys, they will get easily excited by visual stimulation or physical stimulation

Ganapati - oh god, so much to learn , what is this stimulation now

Devika - okay, visual stimulation is when you get excited by seeing. Like if you see a beautiful girl or may be imagine your wife and you seeing wife naked will visually stimulate and you can get excited. Physical stimulation is when you get excited by touching your wife.

Ganapati - okay

Devika - so what i was saying is women also gets excited, but it takes more time than man. You have to make sure wife is happy, talk to her lovingly. Hold her lovingly, kiss her, hug her. Thats how she will get excited

Ganapati - so i know, when guys gets excited. The penis will get erected. But how will woman get

Devika - when women gets excited, her vagina will be wet

Harilal - madam is shy, thats why she is not telling it in detail. To make a girl or women excited, there are other things also you can do

Ganapati - what is it?

Harilal - there are sensitive area in their body. Which you should be aware of. These also helps make them excited and you as well. So women breasts are very important. Women likes when their man plays with it. By playing i mean , you can touch them, hold them , squeeze it, kiss it and lick it. They would love it and makes them excited.

Ganapati - oh i thought breasts are only used for babies to drink milk

Harilal - yeah, thats because you are stupid. Haha

Ganapati - is it correct madam?

Devika felt very weird and uncomfortable in all these conversation, but she did not have option. She quietly said

Devika - yes, its correct
And thats part of foreplay

Ganapati - what else is in foreplay.

Devika - as long as both of you are okay and likes it. You can do whatever you want

Harilal - you can hold her choochi, gaand and choot. Play with her choot with your fingers and tongue, you will see your wife going crazy

Devika had no option other than staying standing there, listening to harilal’s vulgar language

Harilal - thats what madam tried to say by saying foreplay

Ganapati - okay

Harilal - let me ask you this question, so have you ever got excited and have you felt erection before?

Ganapati - as i said, only in the morning when I get up

Harilal - that has nothing to do with sexual. Other than that, by watching a beautiful girl or seeing any videos

Ganapati - no i have never felt

Harilal - have you not seen any porn videos before?

Ganapati - no never

Harilal - what kind of person are you dumbo? I think you might have erectile dysfunctional disorder

Ganapati - what is that

Harilal - its a disorder, if you have that then there is no point in getting married. Your life is waste

Ganapati - oh no, i think then i might be having. I cant marry then. Oh no

Saying that Ganapati started crying

Devika - dont cry ganapati. You wont have that, harilalji is kidding

Ganapati - no madam, i might have. I have never felt excited seeing a girl

Harilal - i wasnt kidding, im serious

Devika - no it might be because, he has never thought about it or never seen any girl with sexual feeling

Harilal - no i dont think so

Ganapati was crying like a baby, thinking he couldnt marry anyone

Harilal - hey beta, i was just saying my doubt. May be its not like that. May be we can check if you really have the disorder

Ganapati - how harilalji, my life is gone

Harilal - hey beta, relax. I have an idea

Ganapati - what is it?

Harilal - i think we can test, how functional is your penis. Lets try and see if we could get you erected

Ganapati - how

Harilal - as devika beti is here, she can try and help you

Devika got shocked, hearing what harilal is suggesting

Devika - what you are saying?

Harilal - beti , help this poor fellow, dont you see he is crying and shattered. His dream of getting married is on the verge of collapse. Please help. He is your friend

Devika - what do you mean by helping him?

Harilal - you dont worry, you stand there let me try and talk to him and see with talking if it works

Devika have no idea, what is he saying

Harilal went and sat near ganapati.

Harilal - beta, listen stop crying now. I will try to help you and see if can get you erection

Ganapati - how?

Harilal - listen to me, do you see devika madam

Ganapati looked at devika madam and she looked away

Ganapati - yes

Harilal - do you think she is beautiful

Ganapati - yes

Harilal - Why do you think she is beautiful

Ganapati - she is my friend

Harilal - besides that do you see her face , eyes, her lips and nose. And see how beautiful is it?

Ganapati looked at her facial features

Harilal - And do you see how red and soft her lips. And look at her beautiful neck

Ganapati - okay

Harilal - do you see through the saree the bulge of her breasts. Dont you think its big and round.

Ganapati - she is beautiful

Devika couldnt hear, what harilal was saying to ganapati

Harilal - beti, can you turn around

Devika looked at harilal with pleading eyes. But harilal didnt have any expression and signed with his eyes to turn around again

Devika turned around

Harilal - now look at that gaand and how curvy it is. Imagine you could hold and feel it and squeeze that meat

Ganapati - okay

Harilal - are you feeling anything on your pants, is there any erection

Ganapati - no Harilal ji

Harilal - hmm, okay.

Harilal then spoke to devika

Harilal - beti, it looks like its not working. So my conclusion is either he has the disorder, or he needs more stimulation

Devika turned and looked at them without knowing what to tell

Ganapati again started crying.

Harilal - poor fellow

Devika feeling very pity for ganapati

Ganapati - im going sir , i will go and tell the girl, im a waste and there is no use in marrying me.

Saying that he got up

Devika - wait, ganapathi. Dont do that. I dont think you have that problem

Harilal - what you are saying beti, he never had any erection

Devika - yes, but he is stressed and when we are stressed it will not happen easily. You have to be relaxed. May be show him some video and he can see it

Harilal - no beti , he is marrying a girl and he has to get excited by seeing a real girl not by seeing a video

Ganapati got up and started walking to the door crying and he was going to tell the girl and calling off the marriage

Devika - wait, ganapati. And listen to me

Ganapati waited at the door and turned

Devika - first thing about physical intimacy is , you can never get excited when you tensed or stressed. So you have to calm down

The angelic part of devika felt really bad for ganapati, and she forgot all her problems and wanted to help poor ganapati.

Harilal - may be beti, you try with more visual stimulation. But still im saying it will not work and this dumbo cannot get erectio

Harilal then went near Devika

Harilal - okay, lets make deal. As you dont have any money to pay me. I will give a challenge. If you can make this dumbo erect, then you have to pay only half i asked. That means you have to pay me only 25 lakhs rupees and i will give one month time

Devika looked at harilal

Harilal - im just giving you a favor, and also wanted to help this poor guy. Are you okay? Otherwise i would need whole 50 laks and today itself

Devika understood, she doesnt have any option. And the only way to be out of this is agreeing. Within 1 month she could find some way to arrange remaining money and venki will be back and discuss with him

Devika - okay , i will try

Harilal - perfect thats great. So ganapati,madam will help you and try to find if you actually have any disorder

Ganapati again wiped his tears away

Ganapati - thank you madam

Devika - but, as i said he needs to calm down for this. Otherwise it will be difficult

Harilal - what we can do to relax him

Devika - i dont think here, he will be relaxed with you around here. Im also very tensed. I will take him to the bedroom and try. Im also comfortable only with that

Harilal thought about it and looked at ganapati and agreed

Harilal - but keep your phones here. No point in getting erection while watching video. Thats not real. And also you have to prove that he got erected

Devika - that you can ask him, once he gets

Devika - okay, Ganapathi bhaiya, come with me

Devika took devika to the bedroom upstairs. Harilal sat there on the sofa and poured another drink.

****************"******
[+] 6 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
super blackmail. Devika must be impregnated with bastard child. That is the best punishment she can give to her husband for pushing her to this situation.
[+] 1 user Likes Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply