Adultery In the Shadow of Diplomacy: A Tale of Temptation
[Image: Screenshot-20240622-224231-X.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20240622-224238-X.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20240622-224234-X.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20240622-224225-X.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20240622-223318-X.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-06-2024, 12:46 PM)untamable_rohini Wrote: Hi Guys,

Thanks for the overwhelming response!

Next part is ready and saved in draft, will post once I have atleast 5 pictures of Rashi, how she was looking after ravaged by Qadir.

Done my part dear Rohini ji
Like Reply
The Morning!

Amit, noticing Rashi’s night dress for the first time in the morning light, furrowed his brow. “Rashi, where did you get that night dress? I don’t remember you bringing it.”
Rashi, still reeling from the night’s events and trying to keep her emotions in check, felt a surge of anger. She turned to Amit, her eyes flashing. “You were so drunk last night that you passed out completely, leaving me to deal with everything. Laila’s servant brought me this dress to sleep in.”

Amit, taken aback by her sharp tone, held up his hands defensively. “I’m sorry, Rashi. I didn’t mean to drink so much. I just got caught up with everyone. Are you okay?”

Before she could answer, there was a knock at the door. The servant entered, bowing slightly. “Good morning. Mrs. Laila requests your presence at breakfast. Shall I guide you to the dining room?”

Rashi, eager to change the subject and get out of the room, nodded. “Yes, we’ll be right there.” She gave Amit a pointed look, silently telling him to get ready quickly.
As they made their way to the dining room, Rashi’s mind raced. She was filled with a mix of guilt, anger, and fear. How could she face Qadir and Laila after what had happened? She took a deep breath, steeling herself for the morning ahead.

When they arrived at the dining room, Laila greeted them warmly. “Good morning, Amit, Rashi. I trust you slept well?”

Amit, looking slightly sheepish, nodded. “Yes, thank you, Laila. I’m sorry for any trouble I caused last night.”

Laila waved her hand dismissively. “No trouble at all. We’re just glad you stayed safely here.”

Breakfast was a lavish affair, with a spread of both traditional and continental dishes. Rashi picked at her food, her mind elsewhere. Amit, oblivious to her turmoil, chatted amiably with Laila. Once breakfast was over, Laila stood up and smiled. “Before you go, there’s something Qadir wanted you to have, Amit.” She gestured to the servant, who brought forward a large wrapped item.

Amit unwrapped the package, revealing a striking painting. It was a canvas smeared with bold strokes of red, with a hint of cream color in the middle. Amit’s eyes lit up with appreciation. “This is beautiful, Laila. The strokes of red are so vivid and dynamic. Please thank Qadir for this gift.”

Rashi’s heart skipped a beat. She recognized the painting immediately. It was the same canvas that had been below her hips when Qadir had taken her in the gallery.

The red strokes were undoubtedly smeared from the passion of their encounter. She forced a smile, trying to hide her discomfort.

Laila nodded graciously. “I’m glad you like it, Amit. Qadir will be pleased to hear that.”

As they left Laila’s home, Rashi felt a mix of relief and dread. The painting was a constant reminder of the night she wanted to forget, but she knew that it would be impossible to escape its memory.

In the car, Amit was still admiring the painting. “It’s truly a masterpiece, isn’t it, Rashi?”

She nodded absently, her mind elsewhere. “Yes, it is.”

Amit smiled at her. “I’m glad we stayed last night. It was quite an experience.”

Rashi forced another smile, thinking to herself, “You have no idea just how much of an experience it was.”

As they walked out of  their car, Amit carried the painting carefully. "This is such a generous gift," he mused, looking at the artwork again. "I wonder what inspired it."
Rashi forced a chuckle, trying to mask her discomfort. "Artists are always inspired by something, I suppose."

As they reached home, Amit noticed a slight difference in Rashi's walk. Concerned, he asked, "Rashi, is everything okay? You’re walking differently. Did something happen?"

Rashi quickly composed herself, masking the true reason for her discomfort. "Oh, it's nothing serious. I twisted my ankle a bit while trying to get you into bed last night. You were pretty out of it," she said with a forced smile.

Amit's face fell with guilt. "I’m so sorry, Rashi. I didn’t mean to make things difficult for you. Are you in a lot of pain?"

Rashi shook her head. "It’s not too bad, just a little sore. I’ll be fine."

As they entered their bedroom, Rashi felt a surge of relief. She was eager to take a bath and examine the remnants of the previous night’s passionate encounter with Qadir. Meanwhile, Amit, still feeling the effects of the alcohol, found himself mesmerized by her in the saree.

"I already took leave from work today, so I can take care of you," Amit said, his tone tender.

Rashi smiled weakly, "That’s sweet of you, Amit. I could use some rest."

Amit watched her sit down on the bed, noticing her wince slightly. "Let me help you with that ankle," he offered, moving closer. "I can give it a massage to relieve the pain."
Rashi hesitated for a moment but then nodded. "Alright, that would be nice."

Amit gently took her foot in his hands and began to massage her ankle. His touch was careful and soothing, but as he continued, his eyes wandered up her leg. The sight of her smooth, shapely leg began to arouse him.

"Rashi, you have such beautiful legs," Amit murmured, his fingers tracing her skin.

Rashi shifted uncomfortably, knowing where this might lead. "Amit, I really just need to rest," she said softly, trying to dissuade him.

But Amit was persistent. He leaned in closer, his desire evident. "Let me take care of you, Rashi," he whispered, pressing gentle kisses along her leg.
Rashi's resolve wavered as Amit’s hands and lips moved higher. She tried to pull away, but he gently held her in place. "Amit, please… I’m really tired," she protested weakly.

Amit looked into her eyes, his own filled with longing. "Just let me hold you," he pleaded, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close.

Rashi’s heart raced, torn between her guilt and her husband’s need for intimacy. She allowed him to embrace her, his kisses becoming more insistent. She could feel his arousal pressing against her, and despite her inner turmoil, she couldn’t help but respond to his touch.

As Amit continued to kiss her, he whispered, "I love you, Rashi. I just want to make you feel better."

Rashi closed her eyes, trying to push the memories of Qadir from her mind. "I love you too, Amit," she whispered back, hoping her words could somehow make things right.
Amit’s arousal grew, and he couldn’t hold back any longer. He whispered, "Rashi, I want you so much." His hands roamed over her body, and she felt the urgency in his touch.

Rashi hesitated, torn between her guilt and the desire to keep her secret. Finally, she relented. "Okay, Amit," she whispered, her voice barely audible. But she made sure not to remove her clothes, afraid he would see the marks Qadir had left on her skin. Amit quickly moved to position himself behind her, his hands lifting her saree just enough to grant him access. As he pushed inside her, Rashi closed her eyes, trying to block out the sensations. Compared to Qadir, she could barely feel Amit’s cock.

He moved quickly, his breaths coming in ragged gasps. Rashi knew he wouldn’t last long, and her mind drifted to the night before. She compared the intensity and passion she had felt with Qadir to the brief encounter she was having now.

Just two minutes into their union, she felt Amit tensing, signaling his imminent release. Panicked, she pulled away, turning to face him. "Wait, Amit," she said breathlessly. Before he could react, she took him in her hands, stroking him firmly to bring him to the edge.

Amit groaned, his body shuddering with pleasure as he climaxed, spilling himself onto her hands. Rashi kept her eyes on his face, avoiding any contact with his gaze that might reveal her inner turmoil.

As he finished, Amit collapsed back onto the bed, breathing heavily. "That was amazing, Rashi," he said, his voice filled with satisfaction.

Rashi forced a smile, wiping her hands discreetly. "I’m glad you enjoyed it, Amit."

Amit reached out to pull her close, but she gently pushed him away. "You should rest," she said softly. "I’m going to take a quick bath."

He nodded, his eyes already closing. "Okay, love. Thank you."

Rashi quickly made her way to the bathroom, As Rashi stepped into the bathroom, she closed the door behind her with a sigh of relief. The shower's steam filled the room, creating a warm, misty haven. She moved slowly, feeling the fatigue from the night’s events weighing heavily on her.

With trembling hands, she began to undress, removing her saree and blouse. The fabric fell to the floor in a heap, leaving her in nothing but her mangalsutra, the sole reminder of her marital vows. She caught sight of herself in the mirror, her eyes drawn to the dark bruises and love bites Qadir had left on her skin. They stood out starkly against her fair complexion, a testament to the intensity of their encounter.

Her gaze moved downward, and she spread her legs slightly to inspect herself. Between her thighs, she saw the dried remnants of Qadir’s cum, a stark reminder of their passionate and forbidden union. The sight filled her with a mixture of shame and arousal, her body reacting despite her attempts to push the memories away.
Turning to the shower, she adjusted the temperature and stepped under the warm spray. The water cascaded over her body, washing away the sweat and grime, but not the guilt. She reached down, her fingers gently parting her swollen, sensitive folds to clean herself thoroughly. The warm water and her own touch sent a shiver down her spine, and she had to bite her lip to stifle a moan.

Rashi’s mind was a whirlwind of emotions. She thought of Amit, peacefully sleeping in the next room, blissfully unaware of her betrayal. The comparison between Amit’s gentle, familiar touch and Qadir’s rough, dominant handling played over and over in her mind. Despite everything, a part of her had craved the raw, unrestrained passion Qadir had given her.

As she lathered her body with soap, she let her hands linger over the places Qadir had touched, replaying the sensation of his lips, his hands, his body against hers. She remembered the way he had made her feel desired, cherished, and completely taken.

She rinsed off, the water turning milky as it carried away the remnants of their union. Her hands moved to her breasts, squeezing them gently, her nipples hardening under her touch. The bruises throbbed slightly, a dull reminder of the night's events.

Stepping out of the shower, she wrapped herself in a towel, her thoughts still in turmoil. She dried off and carefully examined herself in the mirror once more. The marks on her body would fade, but the memory of Qadir’s touch would linger far longer.
Like Reply
Hi untamable,

So everything is calm after the the hurricane.. Rashi thinks everything is setttled down for now

or

This calmness is the one what we get before the hurricane to follow? She doesn't realise the tragedy that is to follow? The depth of her mistake??
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 3 users Like Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Interesting update.. let's see what happens next
[+] 1 user Likes Projectmp's post
Like Reply
Cheating comes so easily to some women
[+] 1 user Likes Pundit77's post
Like Reply
accha tha
Like Reply
Excellent piece..
Like Reply
Quote:Just two minutes into their union, she felt Amit tensing, signaling his imminent release. Panicked, she pulled away, turning to face him. "Wait, Amit," she said breathlessly.

Why the panic only when he is about to release? Did she want to ensure Qadir's seed didn't get spoilt by Amit's?
Like Reply
Super, i thought that useless bastard Amit will lick the well fucked pussy and drink the remaining juices. Actually Rashi should have done that or should do the next time.
Like Reply
Looks like this wimp will make Rashi open her legs more and more.
She barely feels his cock and dont want his cum inside her.
This shows clearly that she is going to give birth to a bastard child.
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
She is bitch in heat now. Once the husband goes for work, she will call ahmed or go to his house??
Like Reply
Waiting for next encounter
Like Reply
Cant wait to read the next update
Like Reply
Mark in the body would fade and go. Mark in her heart would be till life. Awesome
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
plz update soon
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Very hot update. Try to give 1-2 updates a week.
Like Reply
Since Rashi lost her virginity before marriage to her college senior, she has no guilt or qualms opening her legs to many. This slutty wife cannot be satisfied by one single man. She was a shy and humble wife till last night and had some love for her husband which is nowhere seen now. She started dominating and controlling him to hide her affair. The more the husband respect/obeys her, she will do whatever she likes.
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply