Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
Adultery Kahani ek bade ghar ki
(21-06-2019, 11:49 AM)Silverstone93 Wrote: Raj bhai,

Jb bhi aapka reply dekhta hu to unchahi muskan aa jati hai.. I just observed that your most of the replies are revolving around fighting scenes.  yourock

Ye baat sach hai ki, shama aur Heena ki ladai dekhne me maja aayega jarur...  happy ....kyu nhi rahegi bhai ye side bilkul rahegi .....agla update me hi kuch fight krwa do nanand bhabhi ki pls bhai

Lekin tab tak ye site rahegi ki nahi ye ek sawal hai.. Huh
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
EVIL BHAI, Aaj update aa sakta hai kya?
Like Reply
update ki lie intizaar
Like Reply
Bhai shama k muh aur gand ka bhi to openinng baki he,
Like Reply
Waiting evil bhai..!
Like Reply
Bhai 3 din hone ko hae aaj update dedo bhai..!
Like Reply
waiting evil bhai
Like Reply
waiting...
Like Reply
(21-06-2019, 10:25 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote: Admin ne bola hai ki September tak site chalegi... Agar uske baad chalane ke liye donations nahi mili to ye bhi site Khatm....

ATTENTION: ALL WRITERS MUST MAKE THEIR STORY ARCHIVE READY ON GOOGLE DRIVE IN PDF AS WELL AS WORD FILE. MIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!
an alert from Silverstone93. Hope writers and readers have their material on Google Drive.
Like Reply
Yes Godfater and Casinar Shah are also there. Old Xossip writers.
Like Reply
(21-06-2019, 10:23 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote: Website ko jinda rakhne ke liye shayad yahi rasta hai... Lekin achhi baat ye hai ki wahi Guest aaj THE EVIL ki kahni padhane ke liye Menbers ban gaye hai ..
When a writer finds that his story is on the top list regarding views, he gets inspiration and tries his best to entertain his viewers with his top class writing. It is sure that if the guests have not been baned, the views of this story at present at least 550k.
Like Reply
Donation ho ri hai par itni nai ke website ahge ja sake..
Muje nai lagta ke September Tak chela shyd us se phela band ho skti hai..
So cross your fingers..
Like Reply
Evil ji,
Itna bhi intezaar jayaz nhi hai...

Regards,
Binish Fatima
Like Reply
(21-06-2019, 10:58 PM)TedBundy Wrote: When a writer finds that his story is on the top list regarding views, he gets inspiration and tries his best to entertain his viewers with his top class writing. It is sure that if the guests have not been baned, the views of this story at present at least 550k.

He rules Hindi stories section bro... #1 and #2 most viewed and most replied stories belong to THE EVIL....

East or West, THE EVIL is the best.
Like Reply
(21-06-2019, 11:36 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote: He rules Hindi stories section bro... #1 and #2 most viewed and most replied stories belong to THE EVIL....

East or West, YHE EVIL is the best.

EVIL se better writers hai yahan.
Like Reply
Awesome story bro
Like Reply
Update do bhai pls pls pls
Like Reply
Kab tak aayga update pls tel bhai pls?????
Like Reply
Please update!
Like Reply
I hope that evil bhai will post a big update tonight.
Like Reply