Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cuckold brother
Love to watch my married elder sister with rough dominant black '. man
[+] 1 user Likes Raj28's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
If anyone wants to talk dirty on any sister fantasies them message me on hangouts - josephkerr370;
Like Reply
I want to watch my married elder sister getting fucked and see her as randi in red light area kotha
[+] 1 user Likes Raj28's post
Like Reply
I have to see my Younger sister fucking by my Friend Suhas. And i have decided to make this fantasy real. I got success to make them friends of each others. Now they have contact of each other and chat continuously. Now a days i called Suhas at my home and keep myself busy in other work so that they get chance to talk to each others. Suhas has lust on my sister and now a day my sister also enjoys Suhas's company. Hope, all things get done properly, i will update soon.
[+] 2 users Like armpit_licker's post
Like Reply
Does anyone has the fantasy to watch his sister fucked by '.s ?
[+] 1 user Likes sudhiragrawal's post
Like Reply
(22-06-2020, 04:42 PM)sudhiragrawal Wrote: Does anyone has the fantasy to watch his sister fucked by '.s ?

i do
Like Reply
everybody is a cuck bro
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
Need to chat dirty abt my sister. Pm me
[+] 1 user Likes Cccchhh's post
Like Reply
I would love to watch my sister getting fucked by several guys at once. I would jerk so hard
[+] 1 user Likes srich's post
Like Reply
Hi mai ganv me rhta hu ur ur ham log dood ka karobar krte h meri didi jo mujhse 12 saal badi 32 saal ki h uski shadi hamne ek ganv me kri unka bhi dood ki dairy h did ki shadi 16 saal ki umar me kr di thi 18 saal tak unke 2 bach ho gya hamre ganv me log dood ghe jada khata h to didi
Like Reply
To didi 20 saal k baad bhut bhar gi thi ur 32 tak ate ate un k jaisi pure ganv me koi nhi thi 6 feet ki hight k saat saat...  matlab i belong a gujjar family ur jo ham logo ko jante h unko ye bhi oata hoga ki hamre me aadmi ya aurat dono lambe chude ur bhare sharir k hote h    to didi esi ho gyi unk makan ne ek bihari ladka kirye pr rhta tha  padai k liye aya hua tha   us ne didi se 1 kio dood lageaya hua tha  ye baat didi ki 30 sal hine ki h
Like Reply
(22-06-2020, 04:42 PM)sudhiragrawal Wrote: Does anyone has the fantasy to watch his sister fucked by '.s ?

wow ultimate cuck fantasy in india
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
(24-08-2019, 09:37 AM)Raj28 Wrote: I want to watch my married elder sister with big bearded black bull fucking hard.

Ha yar main bhi yhi Chahta hu aisi koe story ho to bana mujhe
[+] 1 user Likes Chootkaasik's post
Like Reply
(22-09-2020, 10:49 AM)Lund12 Wrote: To didi 20 saal k baad bhut bhar gi thi ur 32 tak ate ate un k jaisi pure ganv me koi nhi thi 6 feet ki hight k saat saat...  matlab i belong a gujjar family ur jo ham logo ko jante h unko ye bhi oata hoga ki hamre me aadmi ya aurat dono lambe chude ur bhare sharir k hote h    to didi esi ho gyi unk makan ne ek bihari ladka kirye pr rhta tha  padai k liye aya hua tha   us ne didi se 1 kio dood lageaya hua tha  ye baat didi ki 30 sal hine ki h

im 19 yrs old brother, my sister is 16 young pussy, she's 4'8 tall, i want to put bull cock in my little sister pussy with my own hand ✋ and I want to comfart her while he fucks her pussy in missionary position,,,...
[+] 1 user Likes Krishna3216k's post
Like Reply
I have in past watched elder sis bathing naked. Then I was fortunate to involve my brother. We both used to watch and shag and discuss dirty fantasies on her.
[+] 1 user Likes just4view's post
Like Reply
(23-03-2020, 12:23 AM)armpit_licker Wrote: I have to see my Younger sister fucking by my Friend Suhas. And i have decided to make this fantasy real. I got success to make them friends of each others. Now they have contact of each other and chat continuously. Now a days i called Suhas at my home and keep myself busy in other work so that they get chance to talk to each others. Suhas has lust on my sister and now a day my sister also enjoys Suhas's company. Hope, all things get done properly, i will update soon.

What's yr update my friend.....
Looking 4 yr sister's sexy chudai with yr friend & her other sexy bfs.....is she lesbo too.....
Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 05:04 PM)sudhiragrawal Wrote: The persons who wants to be the cuckold brothers of their elder or younger sisters and who have the dirty fantasies to watch their sisters in kinky way arewelcome here.

Please share your cuckold fantasies about your sisters here.

Ii wish my didi to be fucked by me and ...and her hubbyi n a threesome.
Like Reply
(23-03-2020, 12:23 AM)armpit_licker Wrote: I have to see my Younger sister fucking by my Friend Suhas. And i have decided to make this fantasy real. I got success to make them friends of each others. Now they have contact of each other and chat continuously. Now a days i called Suhas at my home and keep myself busy in other work so that they get chance to talk to each others. Suhas has lust on my sister and now a day my sister also enjoys Suhas's company. Hope, all things get done properly, i will update soon.

any update
Like Reply