Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(15-06-2024, 02:56 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Hey Sean,

Nice and hot update but I was expecting some action in the update..... Atleast a blowjob..... But it ended too quickly...... Again a KLPD...... Hope you have put some action into the next update...... I like this edition of Anita better than the older edition.

Bhai ye bs repetative updates h gbd chuchi thats it
[+] 1 user Likes Xhmster's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Lund khada hoke dukh raha hai.... Pura dadu update...
the black cock
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Dick's post
Like Reply
(13-06-2024, 07:47 AM)gaytri_mom Wrote: apna private message space khali to karo tb hi reply kar paaungi mai tumhare msg ka

Ohhhhh.... ruk dekhti hu...
Like Reply
(13-06-2024, 07:29 PM)gaytri_mom Wrote: well said n fully agree with you ur way of writing incidents moments n details in that moments are just fabulous, the seduction n erotic double meaning talks between anita n Hariya is the life of this story so just write this story just according to you...all d best n i love this story too much

Me too.....
[+] 2 users Like imles4le's post
Like Reply
(15-06-2024, 05:24 AM)imles4le Wrote: Ohhhhh.... ruk dekhti hu...
inbox se delete karne k baad trash box me se bhi delete kar tb kar paaungi tujhe reply abhi bhi tere naye msg ka reply nahi kar paa rahi hu
[+] 2 users Like gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply
(15-06-2024, 03:03 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Nice pics..... yourock

thank you
[+] 2 users Like gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply
(15-06-2024, 08:12 AM)gaytri_mom Wrote: inbox se delete karne k baad trash box me se bhi delete kar tb kar paaungi tujhe reply abhi bhi tere naye msg ka reply nahi kar paa rahi hu

Ohhhhh.....
Thanks re meri pyari chudakkad gayatri ki mom....
Like Reply
(15-06-2024, 09:25 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Sabki apni apni choise hoti hai...... Mujhe toh ched chaad mein bhi hotness feel hoti hai...... Har waqt kya chudai chudai.... Erotic story hai..... Hot housewife ki story hai bhai.... Koi randi ki nahi...... Jaise chal Raha hai chalne do na..... Agar tumhe pasand nahi hai toh mat padho.

Mujhe toh yeh wali edition pehle wali se achchi lagi.... Garam karne wali..... Repetition mein bhi maja aa jata hai..... Baaki sab apne uppar hai...... Mental thinking needs to change

Totally agree with you brother.  I'm very old reader of this story since old xossip site. Till now I didn't feel bore. With every update this story became more interesting. Lets see how Sean bro plan this story. BTW sean is great writer.

-Masterchef
[+] 2 users Like masterchef's post
Like Reply
(14-06-2024, 10:13 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks for the detailed feedback. Yeah of late I also feel that the pace and style with which I want to write this story is not suitable for this site. Readers want to read about sexual encounters and I don't want to put such an encounter at a wrong time in the story. I don't see any fault in the readers' demand as that is what they come to this site for. However, I also want to write this story in a certain manner and don't want to deviate from that plan as that will degrade the quality of the story (from my perspective). So if the readers are no longer enjoying the story then there is no point in continuing the story on this site. I knew that this might happen on this site that's why I was hesitant in continuing/restarting this story here. However, due to demand from a few of the old readers, I re-started this story here, but I believe even the old readers are bored of this story now.

it's totally ur choice to write or Stop this story bt in my opinion for some negative feedback or readers u can't ignore ur true readers n their positive feedback n appreciation i personally believe this story is soo hot n erotic i just love n enjoy this story n feel the eroticism n Play with my body n i dam sure many other readers will also play with their body or parts while reading this erotica. n this is the best for a writer when his readers enjoy his story so deep so please it's a request complete this story in ur own way n style...
[+] 4 users Like gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply
(15-06-2024, 12:30 PM)gaytri_mom Wrote: it's totally ur choice to write or Stop this story bt in my opinion for some negative feedback or readers u can't ignore ur true readers n their positive feedback n appreciation i personally believe this story is soo hot n erotic i just love n enjoy this story n feel the eroticism n Play with my body n i dam sure many other readers will also play with their body or parts while reading this erotica. n this is the best for a writer when his readers enjoy his story so deep so please it's a request complete this story in ur own way n style...

Teri baat ekdam sahi kaha tumne gaytri_mom....k kassam se ise padhte hue sab jagah se pani aane lagta hai......kyo tere nahi ata aise.....sach bata tera koi bfs hai.....yaaaa....
[+] 1 user Likes imles4le's post
Like Reply
(15-06-2024, 01:36 PM)imles4le Wrote: Teri baat ekdam sahi kaha tumne gaytri_mom....k kassam se ise padhte hue sab jagah se pani aane lagta hai......kyo tere nahi ata aise.....sach bata tera koi bfs hai.....yaaaa....

mera naam Gayatri hai...n bahut garam ho jaati hu is erotic story ko padhte huye n mai bhi mostly saree pahnti hu to padhte huye poori saree ast vyast ho jaati hai..
[+] 3 users Like gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply
Ye kuch chatukaro ne aur kharab kr di h story abey erotic b ek time tk hoti h bar bar repetative plot likhoge toh kon psnd krega tmlog ko dar h story bnd na kr de

Btw ye story ka intrst mr chuka hai ab its just stretching
[+] 3 users Like Xhmster's post
Like Reply
Adultery story ka naam par chutiya bana raah ho..81 page sex he nahi hai bas bas story ko kicha Jaa raah ho chutiya jasa.
[+] 3 users Like Baklolbaz's post
Like Reply
Exactly
Like Reply
(14-06-2024, 10:13 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks for the detailed feedback. Yeah of late I also feel that the pace and style with which I want to write this story is not suitable for this site. Readers want to read about sexual encounters and I don't want to put such an encounter at a wrong time in the story. I don't see any fault in the readers' demand as that is what they come to this site for. However, I also want to write this story in a certain manner and don't want to deviate from that plan as that will degrade the quality of the story (from my perspective). So if the readers are no longer enjoying the story then there is no point in continuing the story on this site. I knew that this might happen on this site that's why I was hesitant in continuing/restarting this story here. However, due to demand from a few of the old readers, I re-started this story here, but I believe even the old readers are bored of this story now.

Hi Sean,

Your writing and this story is marvelous. You should be proud of the work that you have done here as now you have a strong following where readers are defending your way of writing and your story. I would say it's a great achievement. 
It's not that the old readers are not liking your story but I think the old readers want to read the entire episode together because your writing can be best enjoyed when we can read the entire episode in one go...... I don't know about others but the last episode that you wrote about Anita's dream, I read that entire episode in one go. The reason for me doing that was simple, that I wanted to experience all the emotions regarding that episode together..... Reading updates where I know the episode won't get completed kinda kills the entire vibe. Though I would visit your story every day to see if you have given any new update and if you gave a new update then I would read only the last paragraph of the update just to see if the episode is now over or not...... Maybe this can be the case with some other old readers. 
We are not forcing you to bring in sex until unless you feel the need for it. But my personal request is if you can drop the entire episode in one go instead of these small updates...... I know the length of your episodes are very big so writing them in one sitting isn't enough but you can take your time, we readers can wait because we know that once you drop the entire episode, the wait is going to be worth it.
Along with this in order to keep the readers hooked you can just drop some teaser every now and then to keep us anticipated as to what can we expect in the upcoming episode......
Rest is upto you..... It's your story you are the best judge as to how the story needs to flow..... Don't get disheartened by any negative comments.....
Like Reply
Repetative and boring klpd story people liking this are suffering from premature ejaculation
[+] 1 user Likes Xhmster's post
Like Reply
Sean kindly check PM...
Like Reply
(15-06-2024, 06:29 PM)Fuckstar Wrote: Hi Sean,

Your writing and this story is marvelous. You should be proud of the work that you have done here as now you have a strong following where readers are defending your way of writing and your story. I would say it's a great achievement. 
It's not that the old readers are not liking your story but I think the old readers want to read the entire episode together because your writing can be best enjoyed when we can read the entire episode in one go...... I don't know about others but the last episode that you wrote about Anita's dream, I read that entire episode in one go. The reason for me doing that was simple, that I wanted to experience all the emotions regarding that episode together..... Reading updates where I know the episode won't get completed kinda kills the entire vibe. Though I would visit your story every day to see if you have given any new update and if you gave a new update then I would read only the last paragraph of the update just to see if the episode is now over or not...... Maybe this can be the case with some other old readers. 
We are not forcing you to bring in sex until unless you feel the need for it. But my personal request is if you can drop the entire episode in one go instead of these small updates...... I know the length of your episodes are very big so writing them in one sitting isn't enough but you can take your time, we readers can wait because we know that once you drop the entire episode, the wait is going to be worth it.
Along with this in order to keep the readers hooked you can just drop some teaser every now and then to keep us anticipated as to what can we expect in the upcoming episode......
Rest is upto you..... It's your story you are the best judge as to how the story needs to flow..... Don't get disheartened by any negative comments.....

Thanks for putting across your thoughts. I understand that reading the entire episode in one go is more enjoyable, but that can be done once all the parts of the episode are completed. Updating the episodes in parts has two reasons, one readers get to read something regularly, secondly they can read the entire episode as well once that is complete. So both kind of readers get something to read. Even though it is difficult to provide feedback for parts of the episode, atleast some of the regular readers can point out the subtle changes they notice in Anita's behavior, the way she acted in that particular part of the episode. In this way even new readers who usually don't notice the subtle changes would come to know of it and might help the flow of the story. 
Thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply
I read one of the readers hoping the story is stopped so that he/she doesn't waste time on this story. The comment is deleted now, but was laughable. Imagine the level of stupidity, immaturity and lack of self control one has if he/she wastes time on something knowing that it is wasting his/her time and blames the existence of that thing rather than ignoring it. Such brainless people will blame the existence of food for them becoming fat rather than keeping a check on their consumption. The level of stupidity displayed by the reader in that comment was indeed laughable.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply
Waiting for another hot update Sean
Val Namaskar
Like Reply