Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Nice update bro.
Nice initiative taken by kammuuu herself. Before she goes make her nude infront of Vishnu and give a good hug or saliva exchange and a blowjob.
Lets see how Rashmi handle him. I think she can take help of Maria by asking her to show with Vishnu and both Maria Vishnu do the same infront of Rashmi
And the adventures goes on...

Sorry to ask but wating for next update bro
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part 9

Early morning 9am, Rashmi had already reached our home.
A: ok Rashmi, i hope you remember whatever i said, listen to your brother in law ok because we need to help to cure his disease, he has taken care of your education and your dad's health expenses everything so this is the least we can do magale (daughter)
R:ok amma, i will do as you said, you don't worry just take care of dada, i shall listen to brother in law

Meanwhile i got up and came, Rashmi was talking to her mom, her pink tshirt was hugging to her body, the first thing what i observed was her ripped boobs which was around 34c looking so hard and sharp in ber tshirt,wow those were so erotic I was so excited and in her white jeans her ass was stiff and had perfect shape as if it was massaged to maintain that shape.
V: Hi Rashmi when you reached?
R: sometime back bhava.
A: ok Vishnu it's time I'm leaving x and i believe you both understand what needs to be done, i shall be back after 2 weeks

We both nodded our head and she left along with my daughter, after a while i got fresh and as it was Saturday i didn't had work and was not in a mood to go also after seeing Rashmi.
V: then Rashmi how's your studies going on
R: it's good bhava, they have started with internal exams so I have leave for 1 week to study.
V: oh after that you have college? Because atthe would come after 2 weeks
R: yes bhava, i will do up and down from here itself, as my college is not too far, I have informed in my PG as well that I shall not come for 2 weeks
V: hmm good
R: bhava, as mom said at what time shall i take syrup?
V: Rashmi come here ,( made her sit next to me) see don't worry about what your mom said, concentrate on your studies, these old people will talk something, and it's not necessary that you have to listen, i shall some how manage with medicine
R: no bhava don't take it lightly, mom said i should not miss the treatment
V: but you know right it's not that easy to do what she has asked, because i have never seen you in that way, you are always looked like a kid to me
R: i know bhava but we need to adapt to the situation now, so let's not change the plan
V: but how can I do all those what doctor said, you are still small girl, and I'm not getting that mindset to kiss you or do anything to that matter
R: i know bhava, you are such a gentleman, but now let's not think about that, just think that we are doing for the treatment.
V: hmm ,( with sheepish smile inside my heart) but how do we start I'm not understanding this is the most difficult situation in my life, first it was with your mother and now it's you..oh god
R: don't worry bhava( she kept her hand on my thighs) everything will be alright, mom has informed me to listen whatever you say so..let's do it
V: hmm ok but let's not take the medicine today morning, will see in the night, because I need to think and come to that mode where I need to convince my heart
R: bhava you are so kind, but how do we do that?
V: let's have breakfast first and meanwhile i shall think on a plan..

We had breakfast, and i started to think on the plan, I just wanted to explore every part of her naked body, I need to make Rashmi go crazy about me, i wanted her to get sexually aroused with the lust, so I need to plan in such a way that she too enjoys it and do whatever that's there in my mind... especially those boobs was making me lose my control, oh god how do those look? Will it be having same stiffness without her bra too? How does she make moaning when i press her boobs and suck them? Has she ever done fingering to her pussy? If not then how does she feel it for first time when i do? Does she likes when i press and spank her ass...does she like getting her asshole and pussy licked? How does she gives me blowjob, will she agree to take my cum in her mouth,? Oops there were so many questions and excitement in my mind only because she was virgin and she was Never exposed to any guy as she was from conservative family and she studies too in girls college. Ok let me plan....

Later after breakfast i had a plan so I took her to the hall and we sat on sofa.
V: look Rashmi I have a plan, and this should work for both of us because as you know the treatment has to be done with romantically z so for that we both needs to be comfortable with each other
R: right bhava or else it's of no use if we both are not romantic, mom did mention this to me
V: ok now forget what your mom said, let's plan differently so that it would help both of us and also we shall get comfortable
R: ok bhava , i shall just follow what u say
V: ok listen, from this minute onwards we both change our mindset to act like a lover's, so i shall start dating you and you shall also love me, so intial step is , i shall propose you and you shall accept, after that just like lovers we shall do slow progress in our relationship.
R: oh the plan looks nice bhava, then?
V: after that we shall talk romantically, going to cinema, going to park, just like all lovers we too will enjoy but by but and later we shall make slow progress in romance ok?
R: hmm ok bhava looks like it's good plan but will it not take too much time to get that close
V: good point but everything would happen in short time Rashmi
R: how bhava
V: see this is acting so everything goes like a skit , as lovers if we need to go park then this balcony itself is park for us, our hall is cinema theatre to us, later for romance and everything we shall go to room, what do you say
R: hey good idea bhava it saves time
V:yes, and all the progress in our love would happen in 2days of time , so let's start adjusting to eachother soon
R: sure bhava
V: good, by Monday we both should be physically close to eachother and start our treatment.
R: ok bhava, now how do we start?
V: ok imagine toys re college going girl, and I'm your senior in same college, i would be observing you from past 6 months and we both too talk to eachother but we never expressed our love, so now finally i would think to propose you and 2snts to be in relation with you...and after that you act as per the plan ok?
R: ok bhava.
V: ok, now be in balcony, i shall come there.

She went to balcony and I too went there with a rose.
V: hey Rashmi down with your classes
R: yes Vishnu, where were you i didn't see you whole day
V: ah I was having some work
R: ok , why you asked me to come here? Tell me soon i nee to go home, as my mom would be waiting for me.
V: i called you because...mm because.. not sure how to say.
R: arey why getting so formal vishu
V: hmm ok, see Rashmi I fell in love with you from the day i saw you, because of your straight forward behaviour and simplicity, i can't think my life without you. I'm not sure if you also have the same feeling but I just wanted to say what is there in my heart
R: oh vishu i never thought you had this feeling for me, definitely any girl would be lucky to have a boyfriend like you but I'm little surprised by this question from you
V: i know Rashmi, take your time and you can answer me after few days , think from your heart, but one thing for sure I shall take care of you like a queen. I shall never make you cry, our love would be everything for me, don't worry about our parents.
R: ok Vishnu bye...

After the scene

V: ok Rashmi, we shall again meet in the same balcony after 2 hours to tell me your decision, so actually in acting you are meeting me after 1 week ok?
R: ok bhava...

I went out and purchased another 1100 mobile phone and came back, meanwhile it was the scene time, so Rashmi was waiting for me in balcony.
V: hi Rashmi, sorry for late, tell me why you called me here? Are you ready with your decision?
R: ah actually Vishnu, i thought about it for one week, and i believe i cannot be happy with anyone else if i don't accept your love , i love you too Vishnu.

I came close to her and gave a worm hug, held her like that for a minute and felt her soft boobs on my chest.
V: i love you too Rashmi, take this new mobile is my first gift to you, here after we shall spend more time over the phone.
R: oh bhava ( she came out of skit, due to excitement of having New phone) thank you so much, is this really for me or only for the skit?
V: arey it's really for you Rashmi, it's a small gift for helping me in treatment.
R: thank you so much bhava, she just hugged me tightly, i was caressing her back and feeling her bra straps..
V: ok Rashmi, now assume we are little closer as we have loved eachother for almost 6 months now, so here after our conversation will be too romantic ok?
R: ok bhava.
V: ok the scene is we both have planned to meet in park, so it would be our balcony as per our skit ok? Come lets go there.

So now we both were sitting next to each other in park
V: hey Rashmi, you are looking too pretty in this pink top.
R: thank you Vishnu, you too looking good.
V: so soon it's been 6 months since i proposed you baby, hmm time is running fast, but we are only behind
R: true, so soon it's 6 months, but why you saying that we are behind?
V: hmm because ( i kept my hand on her shoulder and pulled her little close to me) still we both have not made any progress when it comes to romance know darling
R: oh oh what progress baby , i didn't get you?
V: need to taste these pink lips rashu...need to chew your lips..keep it in mouth for 20min continuously, umm don't you feel the same baby?
R: hmm ( she actually got shy for real) che...no i don't feel like that.
V: umm but I'm feeling like that, today let's do it rashu, I need the honey from your mouth rashu
R: what if someone sees us vishu.
V:don't worry i have paid the watchman, next 30min no one will disturb us. ( I moved my hand closer towards her nect, and moved up to her ears to tickle her.) Rashu shall i ask you something
R: hmm ask vishu
V: you should not say no for that?
R: no vishu, i shall not say ask me.. anything after all I'm your girl friend so you have the right over me.
V: hmm ok baby.. can you tell me your figure measurements?
R: che poli, i don't know...
V: tell know please, what's your boobs size, what's your panty and waist size
R: umm i don't know, I have never measured it( she was feeling too shy now)
V: umm( i started liking the way our conversation took the elevation) you wear bra know, so tell your bra size i shall get to know your boobs size.
R: umm che.....ok it's 34D
V: wow baby i was guessing this size of you, and you know what this itself makes me crazy and it's attractive part of your body
R: oh seriously? Umm i didn't know
V: you don't know rashu, you are gifted with such a hot boobs baby, see it's so big and firm, it always attracts my attention on you.
R: che bhava I'm feeling shy.
V: hey rashu don't come out of your character, else it's difficult for us to proceed further ok, so tell me what's your waist size, so for that think of your pant size or your Jean's size
R: i usually wear 30 size pant vishu...
V: so that's your waist size, then what about your panty size, I mean your underwear whixh is covering your most private and hot part of a girl, where the heaven doors are locked.
R: umm Vishnu, I can understand if you say panty, why you want to elaborate in different names.
V: because i like, even i need to get romantic know baby, so tell me.
R: I used to wear 34 earlier now i need 36 vishu.
V: umm , see your ass size has increased now rashu and 36 ass size is good number baby, it will be so nice to press your ass.
R: che, go vishu, don't make me feel shy...
V: so see your figure is 34-30-36 which is a very hot body measurement.
R: you liked my body measurement Vishu?
V: yes baby that's the hottest size I have seen, 
R: umm( with shy her face had turned red)
V: rashu I need to kiss you now baby, come little close and just lift your face, ( she did as I said) i just licked her lips from my tongue first, rashu closed her eyes and opened her down lips a bit so that I get to see her 4 to 5 teeth, i just pulled her down lips and left it again, now i came little more close and started smooching her..it was so tender, rashu didn't expect that i shall directly make this move, but i was tired covering boner as I was too excited to taste her saliva...i slowly chewed her lips one by one, and rashu had just opened her mouth as she was not sure how to kiss, so she was just cooperating me by opening her mouth. After a while i stopped kissing
V: hey rashu, did you like my kiss taste, did you enjoy our first kiss?
R: ummm ( she was in lust and shyness was stopping her to answer me) how did you feel vishu.
V: to be Frank i felt like chewing them whole day rashu, it's so tasty umm again i pulled her close to me and started kissing her lips passionately, i kissed her close to 20min this time, and she too enjoyed without breaking it, umm her sweet saliva was making by dick dangle in my pants, i started pressing it and hiding the erection from her.
R: vishu, so nicely you kissed me, it didn't pain at all.
V: umm ya, ( now as we were conversing i moved my hands near her necks, ears and making her feel horny, and she was talking about her college days, family and her childhood things, but my hands wanted to explore her body, i just slowly moved my hands on her side boobs and i was just playing there with my 2 fingers , her big boobs  had a big curve near her shoulders, I was just moving my fingers slowly over then while rashu was talking to me, it was so soft and big I was too erected and was unable to control my desire, i slowly moved further up and my fingers came close to her nipples, and that's when rashu pushed those fingers and looked into my eyes with full of shyness but I was super aroused
V: rashu I need to press them baby, your boobs are making me crazy,
R: but we are outside vishu, someone would see.
V: look around, no one is there let me just carefully press them, (without waiting for her consent i started to massage her boobs slowly , i didn't hurry things as i needed to make it a slower progress) rashu are you feeling horny
R: umm yes Vishnu... Please not here let's go somewhere else here it's not safe.
V: ok rashu today no one is there at my place, so you tell your mom that you need to do combine study and come to my place for 1 week, so we both shall spemd time together.
R: bhava, we didn't discuss this part?
V: which one rashu?
R: that I will come with you for  1 week?
V: oh yeah i just created this thought ehen you said let's do this romance some where else.
R: umm because bhava it's not safe from this balcony,our neighbours can see us, so only i said.
V: ok rashu, anyways that was always my plan, so now from night onwards the situation will be like " you have informed your parents that , due to exam you shall do combined study with your friends, so from there onwards we shall stay together like husband and wife in same house"
R: oh ok bhava as you say.
V: ok rashu, now that you will stay with me as a girl friend I need to buy some sexy outfits to you because now we stay together, so obviously i want my girl friend to look hot, so let's purchase some nice bra and panty to you and also some skirts ok
R: umm bhava but I will shy to shop all these with you
V: don't worry, let's think that as part of our skit we are buying all these ok? Come now let's quickly grab some dress for you and by night we need to start our skit.

*** Ok readers, now there will hot intimate scenes will start between Rashmi and Vishnu, i shall make it more interactive during there sexual activities so that it makes more erotic***
[+] 4 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Great going bro…I really love the conversation especially with MiL when she asked naughty questions…

Bro make it very sensual with her SiL. Erotic encounter with married/widowed is much more erotic. 

Pls update soon bro. Never getting enough…?
Like Reply
Nice.

Finally vishnu enjoying reshmi
Like Reply
Wow super update bro its good keep more interesting and add others also
Like Reply
Part 10

We went out purchased few inners for rashu and got few sexy skirts and nighties, just like how i had my fantasy to see her, we had light dinner at outside itself and reached home.

V: hey rashu, quickly get fresh up, and wear your favourite inners and on top of it would you wear skirt or tshirt and shorts?
R: hmm I'm thinking bhava.
V: i think skirt is better today, so wear that only tomo will try other outfit.
R: ok bhava
V: and rashu wear the sleeveless one please..uhh

As she went to get fresh up, even I too took quick shower, applied some deo and got ready for some excitement, after a while around 10 pm, rashu came ready, I was jaw dropped looking into her new attire, she was wearing pink sleeveless skirt, which was slightly revealing her black bra, her skirt was until her knees which gave good view of her big thunder thighs, i gulped my saliva looking into thighs as it was whitish brown in colour with little hairs as she had not done waxing, further she had put light lipgloss and it was attracting my taste buds, her pony hairs was giving me signal to start the horse ride over her...
R: how does it look bhava?
V: umm turn a bit Rashmi let me see from back if your fitting is perfect,( as she turned i could see her panty lines over her skirt , and that bulk pumpkin size ass) it's looking good to you rashu, ok now let's start our skit without delay
R: sure bhava tell me how do we act now?
V: look Rashmi now it should sound more natural, i shall talk to you more sexually now rather than romantically, so you need to answer that I'm the guy of your life, just like your life partner, without hiding, and let's make it more realistic so that it would benefit both of us while we do our treatment.
R: umm getting little scared
V: hahaha why would you get scared rashu? You did great from morning, see the only reason why am saying all this is because later it should not affect your mom
R: mom , I did not get you bhava,? How does it will effect my mom.
V: see Rashmi are you liking me doing romance with your mom? I personally don't like it because i have never seen her in that way, but due to the current situation your mom is forcing me to do that else she is worried if something happens to me and my daughter will become orphen.
R: no bhava even i don't like the idea of my mom romancing with you.
V: correct, because she has husband and also she is my wife's mother it's very inconvenient to me as well to gel with her in those kid of moments but unfortunately we are bound to this situation.
R: true bhava , i completely understand the situation.
V: you know what rashu( eith fake cry) twice i tried commiting suicide but both the times my daughter saw me, so I have to change my decision, ah because all this problem is because of me, so if i die all these problems would solve
R: bhava ( she held my hand and kissed my hands, and cried) why did you think like that bhava ? We are surviving because of you, else by now our whole family would have died, you don't even talk about death, i can't hear it, whatever me and my family do to you is less only so please don't think anything as such, more than you nothing is important for us bhava.
V: thanks rashu, that means a lot( i held her in my arms and pressed her back towards me and was trying to console her) you guys are everything to me, so i shall not do this mistake any more, but this treatment is spoiling my mood, anyways as I said, rashu we can't make your mom to do romantic things with me, so it's better if we continue, anyways you are not married and there is no guilt feeling that we are cheating someone but in your mom case? Every time , when i touch her your dad image would pass out through my eyes hence i was thinking to make you more comfortable with me, so that we can soon have this disease cured.
R: i completely agree ( wiping her tears) i shall think you are like my husband only bhava, let's fight together to cure this.

Ok now we both came back to normal situation from being emotional, we got up on the bed, and turned on o the moon light buld which would give enough glimpse of her beautiful body , i played some romantic movie in the room,turned on AC and reduced temperature to make the situation more romantic.
We both adjusted our upper body by keeping the pillow vertically behind us to support our back.
V: hey rashu, my darling I was waited for this moment in our life, finally we have got the night which is mae for us.
R: umm true bhava, even i was waiting to spend more time with you, finally we got it.
V: hey don't call me bhava..rashu
R: ayyo I keep forgetting bhava, let's do one thing bhava, let's change the skit?
V: change the skit? What do you mean?
R: see bhava let's not think that we both fell in love because we were in college instead let's create a situation which is apt to the current scenario what is happening bhava? So that would give more involvement into the character ?
V: rashu can you be more precise?
R: ok bhava, situation is my sister is died correct?
V: correct
R: and now after her death, let's create a situation where we both of us are having affair? And slowly we both are making physical progression?
V: wow, this scenario itself sounds , so it appears like we both have interest in eachother?
R: yes bhava, in that way we can make progress normally and that would meet the expectations of your treatment as well.
V: wow Rashmi, it's good idea so we shall not discuss about my treatment in our discussion, it's just that we mutually fall in love and then have our physical relationship and that indirectly leads to treatment? Sounds good. Lets make the progress in that way and achieve our plan.
R: yes but let's not talk about your treatment, because that would dilute our real love.
V: hmm ok deal( this is such a good idea to explore this sweet teen god...see now how will make my progress rashuuuu)

Now we need to break the shukkles as some one has to initiate the conversation, so both is us were waiting for that icebreaker, meanwhile i got a call from my atthe and she started asking about my treatment, is rashu is cooperative and all those things, i answered her questions, enquired about my daughter and kept the phone.
R: what did they bhava, is everyone doing good there.
V: yeah, all are good, they were just worried about me?
R: oh ( with shy) worried for what bhava?
V: hmm they wanted to know if there daughter is taking good care of me, in absence of my atthe.
R: oh, so what did you say.
V: i said my rashu is taking good care of him, just like my wife.( I said and cuddled her from behind and pushed her towards me, and her big boobs got crushed against my chest, as the skirt had deep neck I got view of her cleavage) and they asked if you are giving booby milk without miss.
R: che bhava, i don't have milk in my breast.
V: rashu it's called boobs not breast...and do you want milk in your boobs? I can help you fill it.
R: umm che no bhava, you have become so poli.
V: umm rashu, without milk itself your boobs are looking so huge, imagine with milk how much big it will look? That time your boobs size would become 36.
R: umm i don't like that big muscle there bhavaz this is enough.
V: ummm( though i was able to see her black bra through her cleavage, i still wanted to hear from her) rashu what colour bra are you wearing baby?
R: bhava it's black 
V: umm is it let me, ( i just moved her skirt sleeves a bit and got to see her bra strap, i further continued to hold her skirt on her deep neck and further pulled the cloth to get the view of her cleavage, i almost saw the big valley there, ) rashu your boobs are looking so juicy and big, I want to drink the juice from it.
R: bhava I'm getting shy if you ask all those
V: I'm your lover now rashu, tell me what is your panty colour?
R: it's black bhava
V: wow, black and black is so tempting combination ( as she was lying over me, i slided my hand behind her back,and further extended to reach her ass, and started pressing, while we were talking with eachother but my hand got busy is exploring her ass I was trying to gauge her ass crack depth, i further pulled her skirt above her ass from my left hand and could see her black 26 size panty) umm rashu I can see your black panty ya ...your ass is so big
R: bhava please don't talk all those I'm getting too shy.
V: hey if you are not sharing with your bhava then who else will? Now see how my hands will go inside your panty( i moved my hands inside her panty, felt the cold soft ass bums, i felt her goosebumps pimples over her ass, i just squeezed them and moved towards her ass crack but rashu held my hands) hey rashu what happened
R: bhava, not there please, please, apart from that do whatever but not that place it's dirty to touch there.
V: there is nothing dirty in love rashu, i always fantasised your fat ass, they look so hot .
R: really bhava, but you said you like my boobs?
V: rashu I like your big boobs, big ass, your thighs everything are sexy in your body, you know what sometime I feel you have better ass than my saru darling, again i tried forcing my towards her ass crack but she held it stiff..
R: umm bhava..you are being too romantic, I am unable handle this much of love
V: why rashu ummm ( i held her down lips in my fingers , her sweet saliva started to flow out through her u shaped down lip, i brought my tongue out and licked her saliva and and swiped her down lips with my tongue. Rashu with blank face was looking at me, i now took her lips and bit it and started sucking it slowly umm muahhhh muahhh, soon we both started rolling out tongue against eachother, now i again sneaked my hand inside her panty and continued the massage..I was squeezing badly and in between i moved quickly between her ass crack and held her left bum hard through her ass crack, rashu tried reaching out to remove my hand but I had hard grip and my mouth was making magic around her neck now... now she took off her hands over me and surrendered her ass to me, i just pinned my middle finger directly on her ass hole and started circling around it and tried pushing my finger.
R: bhava ahhhh aweee ahh please bhava...umm don't put finger there ummmm aweee ahhhh bhava..
V: I removed my finger from there and again continued to smooch her and slowly departed from her....

Rashu was feeling shy with our actions, she was looking down, and she slept on her back. I came close to her and slided my half body weight on her.
V: hey rashu...how was the kiss, you enjoyed baby.
R: che go bhava, you did so many things by saying only kiss
V: haha what did i do, just a romantic kiss that's all
R: oh oh then where was your hand? Che poli only you are bhava.

Her voice was completely filled with shyness, discomfort and she was talking too mildly which was driving me crazy.
I came close to her face, touched her nose with mine, moved my hand down and held her bare thighs and was rubbing and feeling the softness.
V: why you are so nervous rashu, there is no one here, and this secret would remain between us, your mom will not get to know....umm ( a planted peck kiss on her lips, and rubbed my chest against her boobs) rashu your boobs are poking my chest rashu...so you know why your boobs are so hard and sharp, they gonna poke inside my chest if i leave full body weight.
R: umm bhava, i don't know...ummm bhava i need to pee.
V: oh you need to pee rashu,ok I have this question always rashu..
R: what question bhava?
V: question is( i moved my hands up from her thighs and inserted inside her skirt, it was so worm welcome my hand got as i moved inside, rashu held my hand there and asked, bhava what are you doing, i just continued to move and placed my hands on her pussy) so rashu question is i just wanted to know from where you pee rashu..
R: umm bhava, what kind of a question is this, I will it answer.
V: please rashu tell me, from which part you would pee?
R: obviously the place where you have kept your hand bhava.
V: that's what , tell me the name.
R: umm you are so stubborn, it's from vagina
V: oh ok, but we call it as pussy, so both are one and the same right.
R: umm( she just nodded her head with shy)
V: ok rashu , now follow up question is. There are 2 holes in pussy right so in which you would pee? So check that I shall move my fingers and you just feel it and let me know which hole .
R: ayyo bhava..why want to know all those? And btw you are acting like a kid, as if you doesn't know, Common bhava I feel shy.
V: haha, dumbo only I'm just trying to feel your pussy rashu...it's so tender and having the feeling of touching them is so seductive, especially when you talk about your body part umm turns me on rashu..
R: oh oh...this is the matter, lier...i was wondering why you asking all these..cheater...soem how you found a way to touch my vagina.
V: now leave it, let's get into business...( I moved slowly my fingers on her pussy, while i was moving I was conversing with her) umm rashu here I see the depth of your vagina..is this the place where you pee rashu?
R: umm ahhh...( She was turned on as I was playing with her pubis) yessssss bhava...aweeeee
V:, hey don't lie, i think this hole is for intercourse not to pee dumbo..umm let me move little up, ( now i placed my finger on her urethra and pushed it a bit and start rubbing there) umm rashu is this the one?
R: yes bhava, that's the one ( she has closed her eyes and held pillow and was moaning slowly) umm bhava please stop I need to pee badly...aweeee ahhhh
V: ok come, ( we both went near washroom)
R: where you are coming?
V: even I need to pee rashu, so let's do it together
R: bhava please no...it's dirty let's not do.
V: hey common ya ( i just held her hand and pushed inside washroom) see rashu I'm just doing all this because we both needs to be comfortable with eachother..so for that sometimes we need to go extreme level, so please co-operate my baby...( I held her bum and walked inside) ok rashu, i shall do in the commode and you sit on the floor and pass your pee.
R: hmm ok bhava,
V: rashu wait let me pull your panty, ( i just sat down inserted my hand inside her skirt and pulled her black panty, and she held it when it reached her knee)
R: bhava don't pull down beyond that, it's enough for me to sit and pee now..we girls don't remove entire panty to pee.
V: ok sir and pee my darling.... ( I stood against cammode and urinate and she was sitting right next to me and. ..Peeing , rashu finished before me and pulled her panty back by spreading her legs wide and adjusted her skirt, adjusted her panty line by inserting her hands inside her skirt and tapp elastic sound came from her panty.
V: oye so soon you passed ah rashu..see mine in still holding my pipe lol
R: che go bhava ( she turned opposite) you making me also so dirty,, oh god i didn't even dreamt or thought that i shall share my washroom with you bhava, in one day you have become like a addiction to me, not sure why for all this dirty things I'm listening to you.
V: oh oh dirty ah?( I finished my loo, wored my boxer back) you are listening all this because you like me rashu...what else then? And sow quickly you wored your underwear? You forgot to one thing, let me teach you.
R: what is it bhava?
V: see after pee you should not wear your panty like that, i shall tell you something hygienic advise,( i sat down again pulled her panty down till her feet) lift your legs rashu let me take out your panty.
R: hmm ok bhava but why...
V: listen to elders madam, just take off, ( i took her panty in my hand and spread it) ummmm see rashu now what I do...( I held her panty close to my nose and smelled it, i enjoyed the smell as it directly hit my nostrils and soon my hard on started to grow in my boxers.
R: bhava what are you doing, it's such a shity thing , why you need to smell bhava
V: actually speaking rashu i liked the aroma out of your panty, actually i used to do our of Saru's panty also, but now i remembered all those so was missing it, so I need to smell it rashu..it's so erotic darling but one thing, come here( she came close to me and sneaked into her panty to see what I was showing) see the wetness what you have on your panty is your urine darling, see cab you see the wet water here? ( I touched her panty where her pubis would rest)
R: umm yes bhava but it's natural know, obviously it will be wet
V: no baby, after peeing you need to take a tissue ( i pulled a tissue) and place it on our clit( while i was explaining i was actually doing it in action) and then push it up an down to wash the wetness on your pussy rashu..ummm
R:hmmm( she was aroused as I was running my hands over her clit and she was moaning slowly)awee trueee bhavaaaaaahhhhh
V: oh darling it's so much wet there shall I clean all your wetness rashu? Tell me baby.
R: yes bhava please clean my clit aweee ahhhhh I'm wet there bhava ummm you are so good and helpful
V: umm rashu I shall clean all those wetness, ( i slowly moved closer and started kissing her on her lips, rashu just extended her hands and kept around me and my one hand was cleaning her pussy and other hand was pressing her bare ass) rashu still you are wet there baby( I was moving the tissue on her clitoris now and due to more wetness there tissue got tored) hey baby the tissue got tored let me clean the papers which is stuck there.
R: umm she came back to her conscious, che bhava enough of cleaning now please go out,i shall wash an come back clean.
V: i gave a sheepish smile and came out smelling my fingers and licked her juice, as I had fingered her pussy in urge of cleaning it.

I came to balcony took a smoke, lighted it and took a drag, uffffff the smoke travelled too far and gave a sign off relief to my thirst, meanwhile i heard the sound from washroom as rashu came out and was adjusting the bed, i peeped at her to see her bulk ass , big thighs, while she cleaned it.
R: bhava come , let's sleep enough of smoking, this is your 4th cigarette of the day.
I came towards bed and lied next her.
R: bhava now let's sleep I'm tired, enough of your questions for today keep something for tomorrow.
V: ok my love gud night.... I kept my hand on her waist and dozed off as it was tiring day for me as well.
[+] 3 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Story is very beautiful and excellent.

The way you are writing Morvallous.

Vishnu rashi episode are super.

I have a doubt. How you get those type of idea's
Like Reply
So farrrrrr... Sexcellent story.

Keep up the good work bro
Like Reply
Part 11

Early morning i got up around 9, rashu had already got up the fresh body wash smell from bathroom indicated to me that she already took bath, I too got fresh up and didn't missed my masturbation therapy to calm down my brother as he was too hard dangling in my underwear from last night. Later got ready and came out, rashu had prepared breakfast.
R: morning bhava, shall I serve breakfast
V: yup baby, I'm too hungry from last night
R: but you had dinner right last night
V: yeah, but didn't had you know rashu so still hungry hahaha
R: early morning if you don't tease me, your day wouldn't go is it.
V: who else is can tease you baby, if not me..

We finished breakfast,and i bid bye to her and left to my work, in between got call from Maria.
M: hi Vishnu, sorry to bother you, can you come over to my flat please.
V: hello Maria, sure on the way.

I reached her flat and it was already opened, Maria was looking tired and she was sitting on sofa.
V: what happened Maria, are you alright? Looks like you are too tired.
M: not keeping well from past 4 days Vishnu, I am having womiting sensation and my breast is paining badly, and it's not stopping, so little bit tired.
V: oh god why you didn't inform earlier
M: i thought it would reduce, was thinking may be because i worked out too much in gym, but it's not.

Flashback a week before...

The day when Maria first called me to sleep in her flat as my daughter too was staying there, i had already thought of a plan to get Maria so accordingly i had taken few lose motion tablets and crushed them to powder and had mixed with the her protein supplements which was there in her kitchen, so plan was, when ever Maria would make her protein shake after her work out she would feel womiting sensation and breast pain.

Current day.
V: ok now that it hasn't shown any improvement, come lets go to hospital.
M: ok let me get ready. 

We both left to hospital , and reached the clinic, as i already had few doctors contact as I was from medical field, so Maria too agreed to do her check up there.and i had already contacted doctor on our visit and he knows what needs to be done as per my initial conversation with him.

Doctor took her blood sample, did some testing, later she had scanning and other things so it was afternoon by the time all the formalities were completed and now doctor called us to explain the situation.
Nurse: sir, you take your wife inside now, doctor is calling.
V: wife ah? I looked confused in front of Maria
M: hahaha let's go, she thinks we are couples.

We both went inside and doctor started explaining things.
D: so Maria is he your husband? 
V: i intervened, yes doctor I'm his husband, any problem with the report?
D: so from when is she getting breast pain?
V: from past 4 days doctor and womiting too..
D: hmm ok, did you had a baby recently? And did you breast feeded it?
M: ah actually doctor, my kid died as soon as it came out my womb ( she started crying)
D: oh I'm sorry for your loss, but did you took tablet to stop your breast milk? Because milk would have accumulated in your breast as you delivered baby?
M: doctor actually i was in depression, and wasn't interested in any medication, but one of my friend gave me ayurvedic medicine, I took that and after that i didn't feel any pain in my breast and eventually even i forgot about that.
D:oops that's the mistake, ayurvedic medicine is not the cure for this, you should have taken doctor recommendation once, now see it's not completely gone, as per the scanning report your milk have become condensed within your breast, so if it's not taken out then it would turn into contaminated, and would be poisonous.
V: oh god, you mean the milk in her breast has become condensed milk which means it's been accumulated there and has become thick.
D: yes, and now it's difficult to take it out from her breast due to thicknesses, and we can't use breast pump also.
M: so now what's the solution doctor.
D: I can give the medicine so that would reduce little bit thickness of the milk and later your husband should suck it out from your breast, as it would be still difficult to use hand pump, your nipples will swell if you force and it might become another problem, so better give some work to your husband ( started laughing)
V: so how long we need to do this doctor?
D: so look, normally you guys need to work out on this process 3 times a week, and there is no timing, but ensure that your wife has taken the tablet 30min before you start sucking.

I observed discomfort in Maria's face whenever doctor talk about her boobs and using words like suck and all, further she had more concerns on the way now treatment has to be taken here. however I was enjoying the situation as doctor had narrated the same way how i had informed him earlier.

V: sure doctor, we shall follow the procedure and anything else we should be aware like how long this needs to be done and when is the next check up.
D: so, do this for 1 month and actually it would take upto 3 months to take out completely it's all depends on the number of times you can do this activity, 3 times in a week is recommended but you can exceed, so that it cures early
M: oh that makes sense doctor, we can do that.
D: one more thing, during this period ensure you both don't fight with eachother and avoid the treatment, because obviously there will be fights between husband and wife but my concern is that, it might hamper the process as this need physical relationship.
V: sure doctor usually we don't quarrel with eachother.
D: that's good, but try to develop intimacy as much as possible between you both  because that would reduce the pain while you suck.... anyways looking at you both, you guys are good pair and both certainly have food sexual appeal hahaha 
M: ah ( with little discomfort) sure doctor
V: ok doctor, then we shall leave see you after a month.

V: what rubbish kind of treatment is this Maria, i think we need to take 2ne opinion from other doctor.
M: you sure Vishnu? Because for me it looked logical, my bad should have not taken that ayurvedic treatment.
V: but i believe 2nd opinion is required
N: hmm ok let's do that also, do you know anyone else
V: yip there is a female doctor near by, so let's check with her.

Actually those 2 doctors are husband and wife , further they are my clients too as i give commission to them on monthly basis as they recommend patients to use our company tablets, but to get this drama executed as per my plan, i had to pay 10k to both of them, because i believed it's better to have 2 doctors opinion else Maria would get doubt.
So finally we reached hospital, the lady doctor was waiting for us but pretended to be busy when she saw us. We shared all the documents which we had scanned , blood reports, doctor was keenly observing everything.
D: hmm ok, so I agree with the recommendation what is suggested by doctor ramkrishna, and also the tablets. It would cure soon but all depends on you both, I mean the more romantic you both are the progress would also be good.
V: so doctor sucking her breast is the right way to treat this?
D: offcourse, and also there is a catch, the intimacy should be high, I mean you both should be excited, rhe way you guys would be excited when you get into intercourse? Similar level
M: this is something other doctor also suggested, but we didn't ask the reason, since you are lady doctor I'm comfortable in knowing it doctor, so could you please explain it?
D: ok the catch is, if you indulge in intimacy obviously both of your body would heat up? As you would be aroused to do intercourse?
M: yes doctor
D: so when your body is heated up, it would also try to reduce the thickness of the milk in your breast, which indeed would be easy for your husband to suck them out.
M: oh ok ok got your point.
D: yeah, and Vishnu one more thing when ever you are free ensure you press your wife's breast because, the more you press when you get time it would naturally softens the condensed thick milk in her breast and also she might get cured early, so ensure you press them gently whenever you both are free.
V: ah doc hmmm actually
D: hahaha why you getting nervous? You are treating your own wife so be bold, what do you say Maria
M: hmm ya (with hesitant ) true doctor, he is little shy.
D: hahaha try to be too naughty with your wife Vishnu, ok?
V: sure doctor.
D: ok guys let's catch up after a month then.

Ahh we both came out with blank face, actually Maria though she was cold girl, but now she was little nervous, I too didn't discuss anything because I wanted her to confirm what should be my role here, as i cannot decide myself to help her here..
V: Maria i understand it's hard to digest what doctor suggested, so i shall leave upto you to decide if you have any other person in your mind to perform the course, but don't worry i shall keep it confidential, so check within groups who can help you.
M: hmm thanks Vishnu for all the help you did today, and sure will think about it over night and finalize something.

I dropped her back to flat, and came back to my home, it was already 8pm. Rashmi opened the door and welcomed with a smile and took my office bag, i was too tired, got fresh up and joined her for dinner.

*** So finally stage is all set to enjoy all three ladies... Kamala, Rashmi and Maria**** let's see how things will open up and whom should i start exploring? Send your suggestions let me see if you guys make good Guess***
[+] 4 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Nice update.

I already told you with your writings you entertain us.

Go with both rashmi and mariya because kamala at her home.

After two weeks she will be back untill enjoy with rashmi and mariya

And also rashmi will go to college also.
If rashmi go to college then obviously kamala should engage rashmi role.
[+] 2 users Like Mahesh12345's post
Like Reply
Where are you writer ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

When will you give next update
Like Reply
Bro, what happen!! no update..
Like Reply
When we expect next update
Like Reply
After my dinner, I was relaxing and my mind was recapping all the incidents which took place, I was satisfied with the situation how it was placed now.
R: bhava, do you need milk?
V: no rashu I don't prefer cow's milk, if you give your milk then i will drink for sure haha
R: very funny bhava, I'm not cow to give milk, i shall clean the bed, and have taken the syrup, so hope you remember what you need to?
V: obviously my darling, how can forget, but we decided not to mention about our treatment right, because that would spoil our natural physical relationship?
R: ya ya i remember but wanted to check if your memory power know about it
V: offcourse it's my idea, how would I forget rashu, 
R:hmm i don't think so, whole day you didn't bothered to call me or check what am doing. I waited whole day thinking you would call me( she said in anger)
V: arey how can I forget my love bird darling, ( I went close and hugged her from behind ) actually i was busy with work dear, I have to earn good money to take care all of you right. Don't feel bad.( I placed a quick kiss on her neck.
R: something you shall say to console me
V: hmm did my darling missed me?
R: no i didn't, I too was busy with my studies
V: oh is it, now there other work which you need to do, come lets go to bed( i lifted her forcefully and placed on my shoulder)
R: oops bhava i shall fall, please leave me down ayoo hahaha bhavaaaa
V: wait wait, you don't know my strength my baby( i carried to room and throwed her on bed and jumped next to her and started kissing her lips ummm muahhhh,my hands were caressing her chicks, trail down to her boobs and started pressing them gently) umm rashu without my lips see how dey your lips have become, let me make it wet ( i started licking her lips with my tongue and she just opened her lips wide and was feeling my warmth pleasure) baby i love you so much rashu ummm muaahhh these lips are mine baby I'm gonna suck them whole day, i started sucking her down lips played with our tongue, after a while i stopped kissing and started at her as rashu was sleeping on her back, she had closed her eyes)
R: ummm bhava to be Frank i too missed you.
V: rashu i have a doubt, i heard that girl's have nipples is it true?
R: che bhava what kind of a question is this? Like a small kid you are asking
V: no seriously i don't know baby, tell me do you have nipples?
R: ayyoooo offcourse bhava
V: then why you said there is no milk in your boobs? Every girls with boobs will have milk to store there.
R: che dirty, that even i know but it would come after we get baby, and not before that
V: oh ya i forgot about that baby, now tell me do you need milk there? I can give baby to you.
R: ah( with full of shyness) no i don't want baby so soon for bhava
V: ok then tell me rashu what is the colour of your nipples please I'm so excited baby
R: che bhava, i can't answer all those, why you need to know, i can't say go
V: hey please ya...I love to know the colour of areola
R: why you need to know it's my private part i can't reveal to you.
V: oh ok, i remember one gentleman saying, if a girl doesn't answer our questions due to shyness that means they want the guy himself to explore it, so is that true?
R: che who's that idiot who said?
V: now will you answer or shall check like a gentleman
R: ayyo it's blackish brown bhava( she said and closed her face)
V: wow, I love that colour rashu, exactly the same colour of my saru, ummm and rashu one more question, have you ever observed or felt that your nipples have become hard and erected?
R: umm sometime i felt during winter, especially when it rains 
V: not due to weather, did feel like getting horny and then did your nipples erected? Example when i kissed yesterday, when I rubbed your pussy after you peeing, at that did you feel that those nipples are erected (i slowly placed my hand on her boobs, it was so soft like jelly, her thin bra was just like a second skin on her body, i felt her soft boobs and slowly i started circling my fingers around her areola and felt her nipples started to get little hard)
R: ahh ummmm bhava actually umm awee ummm yes i felt it was hard yesterday ahhhh bhavaaa Stop touching there (she tried pulling my hand but there was no force)
V: umm you know those nipples would get hard because it needs a man's lips over there, it needs a man's tongue to suck the juice out of it rashu...tell me don't you feel that?
R: ahh bhava ( she was slowly getting arosed and coming under my control) i felt it...aweee
V: rashu, lift your t-shirt, I need to see your bra colour.( With half closed eyes she lifted her tshirt upto her neck, she was wearing green colour bra, ahh ahh rashu) tell me baby shall i slide your bra? I need to satisfy the needs of your erected nipples
R: aweeee yes bhava please do it..don't ask me....ahhhh
V: umm ok darling ( i gave hard squeeze over her bra, looked into her eyes, she just turned towards her right and held my head, which indicates me to start sucking them, i understood the momentum and pulled her one side of the bra..woow the brownish black aerola has small pimples around it and her black nipples were standing like a watch tower, without wasting time, i held those nipples in my fingers and pulled it up, rashuuuu opened her mouth and moaned it ectasy)
R: bhava , start sucking them i can't control,( she again forced my head over boobs and in other hand she pushing her boobs inside my mouth)

I continued to suck her boobs by taking it inside as much as possible, switching in between boobs... within Minutes her both the boobs were mixed with my saliva, and that's when my phone rang which made Rashmi to come back to her consious
R: bhava phone ( she pulled her tshirt down)
V: ok( with frustration i took my phone) it was my atthe, she spoke casually and asked if everything is fine, and asked me to handover the phone to rashu...there conversation went for a while, i got pissed off and went to balcony to smoke.

I was cursing my mother in law for calling me at this time, but later realised the time is still 9 pm, i just started things too early as I was sexually arosed, as I was about finish my spoke, rashu finished her conversation and approach towards me.
R: bhava, ( she held me from behind, her worm boobs got crushed against my back)mom was enquiring if the treatment is going well, she was so concerned about you, she was doubting if i was doing the treatment properly and she thinks you are too shy and all so was asking me only to be more romantic...ah i felt my mom is so innocent to think his son in law is still kid hahaha I have to remember my mom that already she is granny and her son in law is not small kid.
V: oh oh all this you spoke ah, I'm not a kid ah? If your mom had not called i would have eaten your juicy boobs my darling...umm rashu God has gifted your family with these nice boobs..you and your sister both have amazing size and hardness..
R: che bhava you have become too naughty...
V: oh oh , i shall show you what is naughtiness, ( from behind i held her hand , kept it on my waist and slowly brought it down and landed on my hard dick)
R: che bhava leave, where and all you are keeping my hands..leave bhava please ( I was holding her hand very tight over there, and slowly moving it up and down so that rashu feels the complete hardness of my dick)
V: this is what we call naughtiness rashu, press it hard...move it softly over my dick rashuu I'm liking it...
R: che go bhava i shall not to all those ( she forcefully took her hand and ran back to bed)

I went behind her, and slept on her tummy.
V: hey rashuuuu why you took off your hands?
R: because it's dirty we should not touch all those that's why.
V: oh oh, then yesterday, where did i wiped to clean your urine? Did i act the same way how you reacted? Dirty is there in our mind, but if you see things from heart then nothing is dirty.. especially between lovers...we like eachother so there nothing wrong or dirty rashu..we need to enjoy all the part of our body.
R: I agree bhava but we are not real lover's right? I feel embarrassment to do with you, please don't feel bad.
V: you forgot our agreement, we are supposed to be like real lover's until this treatment is done and we should never talk about our actual plans? It's ok leave rashu i believe we cannot achieve this, it's my fate let's see what happens
R: I'm so sorry bhava, i completely agree its my mistake, but i felt too shy that's why, because you directly kept my hand there..so naughty you are..
V: see rashu i need to be naughty with my girl, I'd not with whom i can? ( I slowly took her hand now, started caressing her hand ) you need to feel that hardness of my dick rashuu.. dint you feel whenever i hug you from behind or when I lay on you during our kissing session?
R: I did feel some hardness kind, which was poking my ass sometimes or my thighs when you kiss.
V: umm did you not feel like touching it or holding in hand? Or Playing with it?
R: I don't know bhava.....
V: rashu when is your periods baby
R: why bhava....it's around 3 days
V: oh ok... Does all 5 days you shall have blood flow
R: 3 days it would be more bhava
V: hmm i heard that girl's boobs would increase its size when they periods itseems...does your increase its size, already they are huge ummm
R: every girls have different symptoms..for me my boobs would pain a bit bhava and yes size would increase
V: rashu ( slowly i placed my hand on her pelvic area and was gently rubbing) I need to see your pussy during your periods baby...i can think that it might look like a red rose with blood covered around it know
R: bhava please it's a painful process..so i can't do what you say...try to understand...but i can show you on my 4th day of period as the blood flow would have reduced..
V: hmm ok...

Now i turned on TV and we both were watching in our room, by our conversation already rashu too had turned on...she had kept her hand on my belly and was slowly she was moving around, I too placed my hand on hers and slowly as we watched movie i moved it a bit down and placed on my dick again, but this time i didn't force her hand there, infact she herself kept there itself even after i took my hand off.
V: rashu, can you slowly move your palm there ( i whispered in her ears,and like obedient student she continued to rub there and was looking into tv..i could sense her shyness in her touch, I was moaning by her every touch..I too got arosed and moved my hand behind and slided it inside her shorts, it was elastic and my fingers penetrated easily and landed on her bum) rashu your ass is so pluffy baby , shall I keep my fingers on your asshole?
R: bhava, please do whatever you want, but don't ask me..I feel shy
V: that shyness arouses me more rashu...see we are not talking anything dirty about others..we are talking about the god creation so feel proud for having such a lovely figure baby...( Meanwhile i continued to caressing her body) rashu your asshole is so tight baby,ummm are you liking my massage there?
R: ummm yes bhava ahhhhh
V: umm good... keep talking baby....
R: ummm yaaaaas
V: rashu take out my kid out of my boxers and have a sight of him, he is struggling inside
R: umm bhava off the lights know... please ( i switched off the tubelight and only the dim lights were on, she inserted her hand inside my boxers and held my hard dick there and was feeling it's hotness) bhava your thing is so big bhava
V: umm call it as dick rashu baby....
R: ummm bhava...your dick is fuming in my hand
V: take it out of my boxers rashuuuu free it...oh god....( She took it out and my precums were already dripping out of my dick and it made her hand wet...but still she stared at my dick and was massaging it) rashu you need to move your hand up and down on my dick ( i mocked it and showed her and immediately she started doing) ahhh baby..love it..now do it little slow.... ahhh yeahhhh rashuuuu ( i positioned my fingers little down and touched her pussy which was already wet) rashu your pussy is horny and dripping ya....is your panties wet?
R: umm bhava it's totally wet...ahhhh uhhhhh keep doing it bhava I'm so loving it ahhh..
V: rashu...now my fingers were completely inside her pussy and was giving her proper fingering, her pelvis was surrounded around my fingers, her boobs were moving fast as she was breathing hard, her grip on my dick was tight as she was squeezing due to sexual feel...I was reaching my climax and so she was, I was feeling to rip off her panty and fuck that tight pussy but was holding back my nerves...she continued to jerk me wildly by making erotic moans...the room was filled with her sexual voice...after a couple more jerks finally my sperms jumped out and landed around her hand,my stomach..and around my dick.. finally got my first handjob from her....and she too ejaculated making my fingers wet.
[+] 3 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Wow nice super.

You are writing slow and steady process.

Finally vishnu got handjob from rashu
Like Reply
(26-06-2024, 09:58 PM)Vishnu1 Wrote: After my dinner, I was relaxing and my mind was recapping all the incidents which took place, I was satisfied with the situation how it was placed now.
R: bhava, do you need milk?
V: no rashu I don't prefer cow's milk, if you give your milk then i will drink for sure haha
R: very funny bhava, I'm not cow to give milk, i shall clean the bed, and have taken the syrup, so hope you remember what you need to?
V: obviously my darling, how can forget, but we decided not to mention about our treatment right, because that would spoil our natural physical relationship?
R: ya ya i remember but wanted to check if your memory power know about it
V: offcourse it's my idea, how would I forget rashu, 
R:hmm i don't think so, whole day you didn't bothered to call me or check what am doing. I waited whole day thinking you would call me( she said in anger)
V: arey how can I forget my love bird darling, ( I went close and hugged her from behind ) actually i was busy with work dear, I have to earn good money to take care all of you right. Don't feel bad.( I placed a quick kiss on her neck.
R: something you shall say to console me
V: hmm did my darling missed me?
R: no i didn't, I too was busy with my studies
V: oh is it, now there other work which you need to do, come lets go to bed( i lifted her forcefully and placed on my shoulder)
R: oops bhava i shall fall, please leave me down ayoo hahaha bhavaaaa
V: wait wait, you don't know my strength my baby( i carried to room and throwed her on bed and jumped next to her and started kissing her lips ummm muahhhh,my hands were caressing her chicks, trail down to her boobs and started pressing them gently) umm rashu without my lips see how dey your lips have become, let me make it wet ( i started licking her lips with my tongue and she just opened her lips wide and was feeling my warmth pleasure) baby i love you so much rashu ummm muaahhh these lips are mine baby I'm gonna suck them whole day, i started sucking her down lips played with our tongue, after a while i stopped kissing and started at her as rashu was sleeping on her back, she had closed her eyes)
R: ummm bhava to be Frank i too missed you.
V: rashu i have a doubt, i heard that girl's have nipples is it true?
R: che bhava what kind of a question is this? Like a small kid you are asking
V: no seriously i don't know baby, tell me do you have nipples?
R: ayyoooo offcourse bhava
V: then why you said there is no milk in your boobs? Every girls with boobs will have milk to store there.
R: che dirty, that even i know but it would come after we get baby, and not before that
V: oh ya i forgot about that baby, now tell me do you need milk there? I can give baby to you.
R: ah( with full of shyness) no i don't want baby so soon for bhava
V: ok then tell me rashu what is the colour of your nipples please I'm so excited baby
R: che bhava, i can't answer all those, why you need to know, i can't say go
V: hey please ya...I love to know the colour of areola
R: why you need to know it's my private part i can't reveal to you.
V: oh ok, i remember one gentleman saying, if a girl doesn't answer our questions due to shyness that means they want the guy himself to explore it, so is that true?
R: che who's that idiot who said?
V: now will you answer or shall check like a gentleman
R: ayyo it's blackish brown bhava( she said and closed her face)
V: wow, I love that colour rashu, exactly the same colour of my saru, ummm and rashu one more question, have you ever observed or felt that your nipples have become hard and erected?
R: umm sometime i felt during winter, especially when it rains 
V: not due to weather, did feel like getting horny and then did your nipples erected? Example when i kissed yesterday, when I rubbed your pussy after you peeing, at that did you feel that those nipples are erected (i slowly placed my hand on her boobs, it was so soft like jelly, her thin bra was just like a second skin on her body, i felt her soft boobs and slowly i started circling my fingers around her areola and felt her nipples started to get little hard)
R: ahh ummmm bhava actually umm awee ummm yes i felt it was hard yesterday ahhhh bhavaaa Stop touching there (she tried pulling my hand but there was no force)
V: umm you know those nipples would get hard because it needs a man's lips over there, it needs a man's tongue to suck the juice out of it rashu...tell me don't you feel that?
R: ahh bhava ( she was slowly getting arosed and coming under my control) i felt it...aweee
V: rashu, lift your t-shirt, I need to see your bra colour.( With half closed eyes she lifted her tshirt upto her neck, she was wearing green colour bra, ahh ahh rashu) tell me baby shall i slide your bra? I need to satisfy the needs of your erected nipples
R: aweeee yes bhava please do it..don't ask me....ahhhh
V: umm ok darling ( i gave hard squeeze over her bra, looked into her eyes, she just turned towards her right and held my head, which indicates me to start sucking them, i understood the momentum and pulled her one side of the bra..woow the brownish black aerola has small pimples around it and her black nipples were standing like a watch tower, without wasting time, i held those nipples in my fingers and pulled it up, rashuuuu opened her mouth and moaned it ectasy)
R: bhava , start sucking them i can't control,( she again forced my head over boobs and in other hand she pushing her boobs inside my mouth)

I continued to suck her boobs by taking it inside as much as possible, switching in between boobs... within Minutes her both the boobs were mixed with my saliva, and that's when my phone rang which made Rashmi to come back to her consious
R: bhava phone ( she pulled her tshirt down)
V: ok( with frustration i took my phone) it was my atthe, she spoke casually and asked if everything is fine, and asked me to handover the phone to rashu...there conversation went for a while, i got pissed off and went to balcony to smoke.

I was cursing my mother in law for calling me at this time, but later realised the time is still 9 pm, i just started things too early as I was sexually arosed, as I was about finish my spoke, rashu finished her conversation and approach towards me.
R: bhava, ( she held me from behind, her worm boobs got crushed against my back)mom was enquiring if the treatment is going well, she was so concerned about you, she was doubting if i was doing the treatment properly and she thinks you are too shy and all so was asking me only to be more romantic...ah i felt my mom is so innocent to think his son in law is still kid hahaha I have to remember my mom that already she is granny and her son in law is not small kid.
V: oh oh all this you spoke ah, I'm not a kid ah? If your mom had not called i would have eaten your juicy boobs my darling...umm rashu God has gifted your family with these nice boobs..you and your sister both have amazing size and hardness..
R: che bhava you have become too naughty...
V: oh oh , i shall show you what is naughtiness, ( from behind i held her hand , kept it on my waist and slowly brought it down and landed on my hard dick)
R: che bhava leave, where and all you are keeping my hands..leave bhava please ( I was holding her hand very tight over there, and slowly moving it up and down so that rashu feels the complete hardness of my dick)
V: this is what we call naughtiness rashu, press it hard...move it softly over my dick rashuu I'm liking it...
R: che go bhava i shall not to all those ( she forcefully took her hand and ran back to bed)

I went behind her, and slept on her tummy.
V: hey rashuuuu why you took off your hands?
R: because it's dirty we should not touch all those that's why.
V: oh oh, then yesterday, where did i wiped to clean your urine? Did i act the same way how you reacted? Dirty is there in our mind, but if you see things from heart then nothing is dirty.. especially between lovers...we like eachother so there nothing wrong or dirty rashu..we need to enjoy all the part of our body.
R: I agree bhava but we are not real lover's right? I feel embarrassment to do with you, please don't feel bad.
V: you forgot our agreement, we are supposed to be like real lover's until this treatment is done and we should never talk about our actual plans? It's ok leave rashu i believe we cannot achieve this, it's my fate let's see what happens
R: I'm so sorry bhava, i completely agree its my mistake, but i felt too shy that's why, because you directly kept my hand there..so naughty you are..
V: see rashu i need to be naughty with my girl, I'd not with whom i can? ( I slowly took her hand now, started caressing her hand ) you need to feel that hardness of my dick rashuu.. dint you feel whenever i hug you from behind or when I lay on you during our kissing session?
R: I did feel some hardness kind, which was poking my ass sometimes or my thighs when you kiss.
V: umm did you not feel like touching it or holding in hand? Or Playing with it?
R: I don't know bhava.....
V: rashu when is your periods baby
R: why bhava....it's around 3 days
V: oh ok... Does all 5 days you shall have blood flow
R: 3 days it would be more bhava
V: hmm i heard that girl's boobs would increase its size when they periods itseems...does your increase its size, already they are huge ummm
R: every girls have different symptoms..for me my boobs would pain a bit bhava and yes size would increase
V: rashu ( slowly i placed my hand on her pelvic area and was gently rubbing) I need to see your pussy during your periods baby...i can think that it might look like a red rose with blood covered around it know
R: bhava please it's a painful process..so i can't do what you say...try to understand...but i can show you on my 4th day of period as the blood flow would have reduced..
V: hmm ok...

Now i turned on TV and we both were watching in our room, by our conversation already rashu too had turned on...she had kept her hand on my belly and was slowly she was moving around, I too placed my hand on hers and slowly as we watched movie i moved it a bit down and placed on my dick again, but this time i didn't force her hand there, infact she herself kept there itself even after i took my hand off.
V: rashu, can you slowly move your palm there ( i whispered in her ears,and like obedient student she continued to rub there and was looking into tv..i could sense her shyness in her touch, I was moaning by her every touch..I too got arosed and moved my hand behind and slided it inside her shorts, it was elastic and my fingers penetrated easily and landed on her bum) rashu your ass is so pluffy baby , shall I keep my fingers on your asshole?
R: bhava, please do whatever you want, but don't ask me..I feel shy
V: that shyness arouses me more rashu...see we are not talking anything dirty about others..we are talking about the god creation so feel proud for having such a lovely figure baby...( Meanwhile i continued to caressing her body) rashu your asshole is so tight baby,ummm are you liking my massage there?
R: ummm yes bhava ahhhhh
V: umm good... keep talking baby....
R: ummm yaaaaas
V: rashu take out my kid out of my boxers and have a sight of him, he is struggling inside
R: umm bhava off the lights know... please ( i switched off the tubelight and only the dim lights were on, she inserted her hand inside my boxers and held my hard dick there and was feeling it's hotness) bhava your thing is so big bhava
V: umm call it as dick rashu baby....
R: ummm bhava...your dick is fuming in my hand
V: take it out of my boxers rashuuuu free it...oh god....( She took it out and my precums were already dripping out of my dick and it made her hand wet...but still she stared at my dick and was massaging it) rashu you need to move your hand up and down on my dick ( i mocked it and showed her and immediately she started doing) ahhh baby..love it..now do it little slow.... ahhh yeahhhh rashuuuu ( i positioned my fingers little down and touched her pussy which was already wet) rashu your pussy is horny and dripping ya....is your panties wet?
R: umm bhava it's totally wet...ahhhh uhhhhh keep doing it bhava I'm so loving it ahhh..
V: rashu...now my fingers were completely inside her pussy and was giving her proper fingering, her pelvis was surrounded around my fingers, her boobs were moving fast as she was breathing hard, her grip on my dick was tight as she was squeezing due to sexual feel...I was reaching my climax and so she was, I was feeling to rip off her panty and fuck that tight pussy but was holding back my nerves...she continued to jerk me wildly by making erotic moans...the room was filled with her sexual voice...after a couple more jerks finally my sperms jumped out and landed around her hand,my stomach..and around my dick.. finally got my first handjob from her....and she too ejaculated making my fingers wet.

good one mate.. update regularly
Like Reply
Next day as usual got up from my sleep and got ready to my work, meanwhile i was awaiting for call from Maria as I was thinking what decision she had done, while i was sipping my coffee from balcony, i observed Maria taking her daughter to school, my eyes were glued to those fat ass and Milky boobs and my dick started reacting, i just squeezed inside my pants and went to have breakfast.

So, I took my bike and went to my office, in between i got a call from Maria.
V:Hi Maria wassup
M: hi Vishnu, where are you?
V:on my way to office, is everything alright with you?
M: ya ya all good, if you don't have any important work can you come to my place? Even i would reach home in a while
V: sure I will be there in 20min

I reached her flat, Maria opened the door she was wearing red sleeveless top and black skirt, as she opened the door her boobs just flashed to my eyes it was so welcoming, i just avoided myself by staring there and smiled at her and entered her home .

V: so what happened madam, is everything alright?
M: yup, i just called to discuss about the treatment
V: oh yeah, tell me what have you decided, have you got someone?
M: whom will find? Don't ask like a dum...can you do it?
V: what? Are you requesting or threatening me? I can't do...
M: i will punch you..then who else would help me? I can rely only on you vishu, and don't forget that you owe me....
V: hmm( i remembered that she had agreed to help me when i needed help) ok, but I'm little nervous Maria
M: me too...

She was standing, i just went and sat on the sofa, Maria was looking tensed, she was looking at TV and her feet were rubbing floor her hard breath made her boobs move up and down...the chills was running in my body imagining the situation what we are...i could see her sharp erected nipples were clearly visible through her red top...oh god it was so tempting...i just continued to watch TV and she came and sat next to me...

M:ok which movie are you watching ( she held my hand and sat close to me, she also ensured her boobs are rubbing against my shoulder, may be she was trying to be normal with me and avoid the discomfort)
V: ah ( with shy and nervous) not sure i just switched it on,( i continued to keep my shoulder close to her so that i feel her boobs)
M: umm Vishnu , don't think otherwise, someone has to take initiative here if not we cannot proceed further, so I have to take that.. please don't think anything about my character, you know what i mean right.
V: i understand Maria, at once even i had experienced this situation,( i just held her hand tight, just to give comfort to her)
M:thanks Vishnu, i know it's discomfort for both, but let's take it easy, moreover as doctor mentioned let's try to be normal and go with the flow, sorry if I'm troubling you dear.
V: hey common (i held her shoulder and dragged closer to me, I was rubbing her shoulder to console her) why you think like that, i know what kind of a girl you are Maria, don't worry ( i pulled her more closer and kissed on her forehead) i shall not make you feel uncomfortable Maria, you agreed to help me earlier now it's my turn to pay back...( Again I placed another kiss on eyes by wiping her tears) don't cry Maria you are a strong women with big heart
M: oh oh big heart? Hahaha very funny ( she wiped her tears and pinched my thighs)
V: yes dear now i need to take care of your big heart ( i said sarcastically and looked into her eyes and turned towards tv, she realised what i meant and didn't answer and kept quiet, after a while Maria was still kept her head on my shoulders and I had kept my hand across her shoulder from behind and now i wanted to accelerate my approach)

I was changing the channel and meanwhile slowly moved my fingers between her shoulder and was feeling her side boobs, Maria was alarmed by my movement and she too cooperated by lifting her hand and making my way towards her boobs, this made go crazy, the beautiful angel is making me comfortable in feeling her boobs? Is it real..and she is sitting and watching the movie in anticipating my next move? Wow I'm the luckiest person...as Maria Continued to watch TV i moved my hand on her left boobs and kept on it without pressing, from side angel i saw her face..she had bit her tooth tight and her lips were open a bit like the size of a pussy hole. First i felt those huge boobs on my palm and it was huge to grip her entire boob in one hand, I was able to cut it from down and could cover just half of her boobs, i kept my hand on her lower boob and with all courage I gave a little hard press by guaging it's size, i felt like pressing soft buns..her boobs just popped up a bit out of her top and created a sexy cleavage glimpse getting crushed in my hand, and immediately i left my hand..and her boobs bounced back to its usual position , Maria was still in her same facial reaction..i continued to press those soft left boob in similar way, after a while i think Maria got arosed and she just held my hand tight and gave a erotic stare at me by swallowing her saliva, as if she was expecting me to rip off her top and suck those boobs but i just kept my momentum and gave similar stare to her, and continued to press her left boob, she again made a hissing sound and held my hand .
V: oops sorry, was I too harsh in pressing those?
M: shhh( taking her breath back, closed her eyes and opened slowly) no you weren't, I was just trying to digest what my body is going through..ah.. sorry i hope you understand, umm 
V: ya Maria, I can understand...( I moved my hand back to her shoulder and continued to watch movie)

After a while Maria held my hand and guided back to her boobs, and leaned back on my shoulder continued watching movie
M: vishu, continue please ( she said in melowed tone)

This time as she had already kept my hand over boobs, i held her boob and pushed her close to me...now i placed my finger on her erected nipples and started circling around it, as it was already erected on her red top now it was even more harder as I was touching it..I was playing with it for 10min by kneading her nipples and circling around it.
M: vishu..press them, doctor said the more you press it will be easy for you to suck
V: easy to suck what Maria...tell me 
M: ahhhhhh, vishu..you know what you need to suck dear.
V: i know Maria but need to hear from your mouth, i need your comfort on this, so talk openly don't feel shy dear, tell me what you want me to suck?
M: ahhhh umm I want you to suck my boobs dear, so press them hard as you can vishuuuu

This was enough for me..i held her left boob and started squeezing it softly, I was roaming my hand all over her boobs, Maria had leaned completely over me, her cheeks were touching my cheeks, her right hand was massaging my thighs and in between she was holding my thighs tightly, each time her hold on my thighs and hands were differing as per the sensual feeling what she used to get.
V: Maria, I need to press your other boob..
M: you wanna shift towards my left Vishu?
V: no dear, I need to press them together Maria, so can you sir over my lap? So that it's easy for me to press them.
M: sure Vishnu..
I adjusted my pants and spread my legs apart making way for Maria, she lifted her ass and slided on top of my thighs.
M: are you comfortable vishu?
V: hmm( i held her ass and lifted up with her help positioned my dick right below her ass crack and placed her ass back to the position) yup I'm comfortable, but can you come a bit back and lean on my chest maria, so that its easy for me ..
M: hmm sure..
She came little behind and leaned over my chest kept her hands on my knees, i was able smell her body perfume which was aroseing me..her hairs were tickling me and my dick was slowly started to get hard , i brought both my hands and cupped those boobs and started massaging them, rubbing them gently feeling every part of her boobs..the way i was playing with her boobs it used to pop out together our creating and cleavage and again collapse inside her top, and I used to sneak from behind and get the glimpse of those cleavage, I used to her boobs tightly and push up so that I get clear view of her boobs...the massive cleavage was aroseing me...my dick was hard and poking her asshole, i believe she could sense my hard dick, I was feeling like anytime my Dick would tear my pants..but never stopped playing with those boobs..Maria was moaning slowly, i could sense that she was trying to avoid it but still small hissing sound used to escape through her mouth..now Maria completely surrendered her body to me..she leaned more bavla nd placed her back head on my shoulder and both of our cheeks were rubbing, Maria slowly lifted her right hand and placed on right cheek and was moaning slowly aweee aweee ummm ammaaa ummmmm aweeee vishuuuu ummm , I was too getting super hot, i just moved my left hand inside her top from down and moved up..held her boob over her bra nd started pressing them hard...
V: Maria, do you want me to press even more harder dear?
M: umm yes Vishnu, press them Hard aweee
V: ok dear, i lifted her bra up , inserted my other hand too inside her top and held her worm naked boobs.. wow it was like I'm holding a big butter balls...from down i cupped her big boobs and used my index and thumb finger to hold her hard nipples and started pressing them slowly... Maria made a hard moaning and closed her mouth using her hand as it came out too loud..and now she started moving her ass over my dick, I was shocked by her act, but just thought of going with the flow, I too held her boobs and guided her ass and moved it around my dick and felt my hard on over ass crack...i started to feel my precums in my underwear, and i wanted more now.
V: Maria, am i good to suck them now dear?
M: ahh aweee vishuu awee sorry i didn't hear you? Did you say something
V: shall i suck your boobs dear?
M: umm, shall we go to bed?
[+] 1 user Likes Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Nice

Slowly vishnu got maria on bed
Like Reply